Author Topic: Visiting an Idols birthplace  (Read 271 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Visiting an Idols birthplace
« on: May 06, 2016, 12:41:35 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown walking around Okayama, Japan; where the third leg of the Riot In The Rising tour, and the next Climax Control is being held.  He thinks about his original run in AWA, and his numerous encounters with Dmitri, especially after the attacks the 2 men have done towards each other the last 2 weeks, and decides to go check out the birthplace of Tsunenohana Kan’ichi, the 31st yokozuna in the sport of Sumo Wrestling, as he is a huge fan and idolized the man, and was one of the reasons Casey got into wrestling. Casey decides to comment on visiting an idols birthplace.

Casey-Ahh, the birthplace of Tsunenohana Kan’ichi.  I have always wanted to come here, and when I saw that we were stopping in Okayama during this trip through Japan, I went crazy, much like the fans of the Golden State Warriors reacted when the Warriors broke the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls record of having the best regular season record, when the Warriors won their 73rd regular season game .

Casey arrives outside the home and Ivan Darrell calls Casey.

Casey-What’s going on, Ivan?

Ivan-Not much, looking forward to seeing you tear Chris Burden a new one, and then proceed to do the same thing to Dmitri once again.

Casey-Naturally, did I tell you the history that Dmitri and I have in AWA.

Ivan-The only time you mentioned him to me was the whole Boeing 747 match you had with him and Bill Barnhart, and how much fun that match was.

Casey smiles when Ivan made that comment.

Casey-Yeah, that match was fun, but every time management paired us together, it felt magical because we had such a solid chemistry inside the ring, and I knew that there was something special in Dmitri, something that the management at the time didn’t see, as they used Dmitri as a stepping stone.

Ivan-Ahh, so you want to make sure that Dmitri is used properly in SCW, and what better way to do that is feuding with the man who made you look great in AWA, and the fact that you guys have a long history.

Casey-Exactly, and all but one of the matches we had I won.  He won the last match we had in AWA together, but I know that we will have a great feud here in SCW, and that won’t be one sided like it was in AWA.

Ivan-I can see that, and honestly, I think its great that he cost you the Internet title at Blaze of Glory, because I can see this feud being extremely successful, and that the title would only weigh the feud down.  I mean, he must want some revenge for the fact you beat him so many times in AWA, and he only won once.

Casey-While that may be true, I know that Dmitri and I can steal the show when we get booked against each other, and like you said, the Internet title would have boggled us down a bit.

Ivan-I have a question for you, why are you trying to be on J2H’s good side again?  I mean, you turned on him to join Drake Green, just for Drake to screw you, like J2H said he would.

Casey-Some people think it is for another shot at his title, but honestly, I miss working with him, and he needs allies looking out for him as champion, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to show him I am worthy of being his friend and business associate.  I will just have to convince him, and I have a perfect plan to do just that, just you wait.

Ivan-I see. I will talk to you later, as the missus wants to go out to dinner.

Casey-Talk to you later bud.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as Casey hangs up the phone with Ivan, then stops for a minute so he can turn his attention to his opponent, Chris Burden.

Casey-Chris, you remind me a lot of what management thought of Dmitri, a jobber.  I mean, you started out looking promising here in SCW, but have accomplished nothing,  I mean, CJ Sharpe looks better than you, and that is saying something, because CJ Sharpe sucks too.  Why don’t you quit being a wrestler and continue to be an alcoholic?  Oh wait, maybe because you are delusional and think being a wrestler is some sore of rehab for your alcoholic nature.  Don’t fear though, The Freight Train of Pain will send you on a one way ticket straight into a real rehab for your drinking problems, and you won’t be a BURDEN on anyone else in SCW, or a risk to any of the superstars in this company.

Casey then cackles as he walks over towards the front door of the house and enters the house as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020