Author Topic: Main Eventing once again  (Read 267 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Main Eventing once again
« on: April 21, 2016, 08:01:30 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown walking around Nagasaki, Japan; where the first leg of the Riot In The Rising tour, and the first Climax Control following Blaze of Glory V is being held alone.  He thinks of his not winning the Internet title, and decides to go check out the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum, and decides to discuss visiting a place that he wouldn’t take his kids to.

Casey-Ahh, the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum.  I have always wanted to come here, and am glad that SCW is doing this tour of Japan, and I can visit this Museum, and would have never done it had I had my ex-wife and kids with me on tour.  From the research I did on Nagasaki, it would have been tough to find some kid-friendly activities to do.

Casey arrives outside the Museum and Andrew Garcia calls Casey.

Casey-What’s going on, Andrew?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to see if you heard about Nick Swisher resigning with the Yankees, and about both Balls Mahoney and Chyna dying in the last few weeks?

Casey-Naturally, I did hear about Swisher rejoining the Yankees organization and about Balls passing away, but I didn’t hear about Chyna.

Andrew-I guess she was found in her apartment and unresponsive.

Casey frowns when Ivan made that comment.

Casey-I know, I was such a huge fan of hers when she was a member of DX and then when she was with Eddie Guerrero.

Andrew-Me too, and it is a shame you didn’t win the internet title at Blaze of Glory V.

Casey-I know, and some people felt my brawl with Dmitri during the match overshadowed Rage winning the title.

Andrew-I can see that, but honestly, I agree with Tommy Knocks and say it didn’t.  I mean, it was a fatal four way after all, therefore, the two of you had to be paired off in a brawl at some point.

Casey-I know, some people just don’t get that. Maybe you, Andrew and I can get together later for a little gym session before my big tag team match.

Andrew-Absolutely, just let me know when.

Casey-You know it bud, see you soon.

Andrew-I will talk to you later.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as Casey hangs up the phone with Andrew, then stops for a minute so he can turn his attention to his opponents in the main event, first talking to Travis Nathanial Andrews.

Casey-Travis, you and I both failed to accomplish our goals at Blaze of Glory and win some gold, but unlike you, I have won gold here in SCW, granted it has been a few years since I have done so.  The last time we faced off, you eliminated me in the Roulette title match, but I also cost you the match, so we have unfinished business to take care of, and trust me, I will get the last laugh in this match when Connor and I defeat two sorry excuses for wrestlers in you and Dmitri.

Casey gazes off to the distance, and then turns his attention to his longest standing rival in this match, the man known as Dmitri.

Casey-Dmitri, you dumb son of a bitch, you cost me the Internet title, and I will get my revenge upon you for that, you can believe that.  There is not a damn thing you can do to stop me from dominating you in this match, much like I have in the past.  It will give me immense pleasure to get this victory, and prove again why I belong in the main event, and destroy any competition in my way, including pathetic people like you, Travis, or even some up and coming wrestler like James Tuscini.

Casey then cackles as he walks over towards the ticket window to purchase a ticket to enter the Museum as the scene fades to black.  

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020