Author Topic: Carrying on  (Read 298 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Carrying on
« on: March 16, 2016, 01:54:55 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown entering the Navajoland Inn and Suites in St. Michaels near Fort Defiance, Arizona; where Climax Control is being held alone.  He walks to the desk, checks in and then goes to his room, where he sits down at the desk and decides to write a letter to his wife, whom he is in the process of divorcing. He speaks as he writes the letter.

Casey-Dear Laura,

As you are aware of my unhappiness with our marriage and that I wanted a divorce, I sit here all alone because of my decision, and that is just the way I want it, because of the fact that while I still have love for you because of the kids, I am no longer in love with you.  I feel another song that represents how I currently feel about our situation is done by Killswitch Engage, and the song is Alone I Stand, which goes as follows:

“A day of great tribulation is upon us.
A time of deception conflict and unrest.
I will not cower in fear and submission.
I will hold my ground and resist.
It all starts in the mind.
From the beginning of days to the last and final end.
Uncertainty bleeds from within.
Open wounds stitched with precision.
Mind and body conditioned to obey.
They call us sons and daughters.
Only sheep led to the slaughter.
So many times, so many lies.
I am disconnected from a system I've rejected.
No allegiance.
Defiant I withstand.
This resistance.
I reject what you demand and alone I stand.
Rank, file and number.
We are gears in the machine.
Unseen to the eye the shackles are on the inside.
Illusion of security.
Rejection of this supremacy.
Confusion lead us to submission.
Disconnection from a system I've rejected.
No allegiance.
Defiant I withstand.
This resistance.
I reject what you demand and alone I stand.
There is great tribulation.
Upon us all.
Deception, conflict, and unrest.
Upon us all.
I will hold my ground.
I will resist.”

I feel this song represents all the issues we have had, and how separate we felt in our stances and never budged, and it was our kids who ended up suffering due to it.  Now I can see clearly and focus on myself and not let you get in the way of what I want, and that is to strive again in SCW.  Now it is time for me to go be awesome in SCW once again.

Love,

Casey

Casey then folds the letter up, puts it into an envelope and writes the address of where Laura’s parents live back in Nashua, New Hampshire, and uses his Vegas house as the return address, and places a stamp on the letter.  Casey then takes a walk to the store to get something to eat and to drop the letter off in the mailbox.  Shortly thereafter, Roxi calls Casey

Casey-Boy, am I glad to hear your voice, Roxi.

Roxi-Why is that?

Casey-Well, I know that we got that quarterfinals match against Despayre and Crystal Millar to focus on, and you know as well as I how dominant Despayre has been over me in my career.

Roxi-I know, and I want to help you get over that hump, and when we advance to the semifinals, you will have gotten that monkey off your back, and we will be one step closer to being the Blast From The Past Tournament winners.

Casey smiles when Roxi made that comment.

Casey-We should get together again soon to work out tactics for our match with those 2.

Roxi-Ok, I will be in touch.

Casey hangs up the phone and as he’s walking back from the store with a bag full of groceries, his phone rings again and it is his former protege Andrew Garcia on the phone.

Casey-What do you want bud?

Andrew-Just wanted to see how you were doing, with the divorce and everything.

Casey-I must admit that it is a bit tiring, but I am glad I have wrestling and good friends in you, Ivan, and Team Hero to help get me through this tough time.

Andrew-Agreed, maybe what you need is another kick ass workout session with myself, Ivan, and Team Hero to get those juices flowing

Casey-You know it bud, see you soon.

Andrew-I will talk to you later.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as Casey hangs up the phone with Andrew, then stops for a minute so he can turn his attention to his opponent for the quarterfinals of the Blast From The Past Tournament in Despayre.

Casey-Desapyre, everyone knows our history, and that we have not faced each other in a while, and that changes come Sunday, and the other thing that changes is the fact that I will FINALLY get a victory over you, and advance to the Semifinals of this tournament, and watch you and Crystal Millar sulk in your woes.  Everyone expects big things from us, and we always deliver a big match, even though most people expect it to be a squash match, and every time, we make it last and give people their money’s worth, and I expect this match to be no different, outside of the outcome.  Would you expect me to be less than confident in my skills?  I didn’t think so.  I will prove to the world that I am better than you for once and for all, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Casey turns his attention to Despayre’s partner Crystal Millar.

Casey-Crystal, I know you are a talented bombshell, and I know you will give everything you have to defeat Roxi Johnson on Sunday, know that Roxi would not be in the position she is by being a pushover.  She won’t let anyone walk over her, so don’t expect her to go easy on you.  I know I wouldn’t if I was in your shoes.  Do you think that if Twisted Sister didn’t try to end Roxi’s life twice now that Roxi would have gotten the victory in our last match?  Either way, her and I advanced, with me getting the pinball, but it was with her help that we were able to advance, and we will do so again.

Casey then cackles as he walks over towards the local Golds Gym to meet up with Andrew, Ivan, and Team Hero as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020