Author Topic: Beauty and the Beast  (Read 308 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Beauty and the Beast
« on: February 26, 2016, 03:34:37 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown leaving the Best Western in San Bernardino, California; where Climax Control is being held with his wife and kids.  They are heading towards the Coussoulis Arena to meet up with the Bombshell tag team champions in Team Hero, as Casey is paired up with Roxi Johnson in the Blast From The Past tournament.  Laura speaks to try to have him harness his excitement.

Laura-Casey, I know you are excited about going into this tournament, and being able to rectify your losses of late.

Casey-I know, and I am kinda tired of your babying me all the time.

Laura-I can’t help it, it is my mothering way.

Casey-Maybe it is time to get a divorce.

Laura-I can’t believe you.

Laura then storms off with the kids and leaves Casey to ponder his wanting a divorce.  Meanwhile Roxi approaches Casey once he arrives at the arena.

Casey-Boy, am I glad to see you Roxi.

Roxi-Why is that?

Casey-Just had a fight with the missus, and I asked for a divorce.  Got tired of her treating me like a little kid.

Roxi-Well, why don’t we go work out, get that energy focused on us advancing out of the first round of this tournament, and work on how we can be a cohesive unit.

Casey smiles at Roxi and Keira, Casey’s phone rings and it is his former protege Ivan Darrell on the phone.

Casey-What do you want bud?

Ivan-Just wanted to see how you were doing, seeing you didn’t fare well in the title matches at My Bloody Valentine II.

Casey-I must admit that I am a bit frustrated, but I will get over it because I can take some of my aggressions out on Joshua Acquin.  I also asked Laura for a divorce just now.

Ivan-Woah, I knew you were frustrated with the way she treated you as of late, but I didn’t expect you to ask for a divorce.

Casey-I bet, but it needed to get done.  Look, I am about to get some training in with Roxi for the match against Acquin and Twisted Sister.

Ivan-I will talk to you later.

Casey-I will catch you later.

Casey then gives a look of anger as Casey hangs up the phone with Ivan, steps away from Roxi for a minute so he can turn his attention to his male counterpart in Joshua Acquin.

Casey-Joshua, you have me to thank for getting as far as you did in the Roulette title match.  Since I was eliminated first, and helped you eliminate Travis Nathaniel Andrews, it was down to you and Steve Ramone, and you fell short, just like I thought you would, and you will do so again, courtesy of myself and Roxi.  We have been in numerous battles, and there is no real need to detail them out, because we know how good our matches are, and how well we work together.  You claim to be SCW’s nightmare, but you are nothing more than a JOKE, and I will expose you as the fraud you are.

Casey cackles as he turns his attention to Twisted Sister, Joshua’s tag team partner.

Casey-Twisted Sister, I don’t know too much about you, nor have I paid much attention to your career, outside of the feud you had with Jesse Salco, but that is because I have had a lot of history with Jesse, and she is one of the few bombshells I keep track of, but it’s more because of our love of metal music.  Roxi is going to have a blast decimating you in that ring in a way that she knows how, and I will froth at the mouth to see you destroyed, and Roxi and I advancing to the next round of this tournament.

Casey then walks over towards Roxi as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020