Author Topic: Frustration, and Redemption  (Read 257 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Frustration, and Redemption
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:10:07 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown arriving at the Atherton Auditorium of San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, California; where Climax Control is taking place with his wife and kids. Casey is excited to get some time to reflect on how lucky he is to get some time off and do something relaxing, and listen to the 3rd largest Symphony in California. Casey discusses how lucky he is with Laura.

Casey-I am so lucky to be able to spend some time thinking about how lucky I really am, to have an amazing wife like you, 2 awesome kids and being able to perform at the highest levels in front of the three of you.

Laura-I know, l am glad that you are spending time with family between shows and given the crazy work schedule you have had as of late.

Casey-I am also glad that I can take a day or 2 each week to take a break, and enjoy some quality time with you and the kids.

Laura has a worried tone in her voice when she speaks again.

Laura-I know, I am glad that you are doing what you have to to spend time with us.

Casey-Well, you know how important family time is for me.

Laura-Exactly.

Casey’s phone rings a few minutes later and it is Andrew Garcia on the other end.

Andrew-Hey Casey, whats going on?

Casey comments back with an intense tone in his voice.

Casey-Oh, you know, just spending time at the Symphony with Laura and kids, trying to take my mind off the matches this weekend a little bit.

Andrew-I can’t say I blame you.  Knowing the issues you have had with The Supremacy in SCW, and the your recent struggles in AWA.

Casey-Hence why it is so stressful for me, because of the issues I have had as of late.  We should get together soon to train, cuz Laura wants to take the kids to listen to this symphony and then go get some food.

Andrew-Sure bud, talk to ya later.

The camera shows Casey hanging up the phone and he and Laura get up and get the kids as the scene fades to black.

The Next Day

Casey Williams is shown exiting the bathroom after taking a shower at his hotel room after a vigorous workout with Dying Breed.  Casey ponders his upcoming match with Sean Jackson. Casey decides to call out Sean.

Casey-Hey Sean, we both know that we go back a long time now, and that you screwed me out of the World title, and now that I cannot get the rematch I wanted with your butt buddy, Drake Green, what better way to take out my frustrations than destroying the man who cost me the World Title, and take the Internet title while I am at it.  It will be my honor to wear that title proudly, and be the champion SCW desperately needs and deserves to carry it in 2016.  You are a poor excuse of a champion and I will expose you as such.

Casey then turns the TV on and looks for one of his favorite TV shows Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix as the

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020