Author Topic: my time is now  (Read 281 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
my time is now
« on: December 17, 2015, 11:24:48 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown outside the Neon Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada; where the Christmas edition of Climax Control is being held with his wife and kids.  Casey is excited about his crazy schedule this week, and figured, while back in Vegas, to take advantage of taking his mind off wrestling and look at some vintage Vegas signs.  Casey and Laura discuss his crazy schedule, as well as the chance to see vintage signs.

Casey-You have no idea how important this week is to me, Laura.  I mean, I am up for both AWA and SCW’s biggest titles, even thought I did lose to both J2H and Joey Darkwater last week.

Casey frowns, feeling disappointed with himself at his lack of success last week. Laura speaks to try to cheer him up.

Laura-Casey, I know you didn’t do as well as you wanted, but the staff of both SCW and AWA have faith in you, otherwise, do you think they would have booked you in high profile matches this week?

Casey-Well, I half expected it in SCW, because of the actions of Drake Green at the December 2 Dismember III event.  I was more shocked to see me going up against Chaos and Bill Barnhart for Chaos’s AWA Universal title.

Laura-I know, with all the title shots they have given you lately, I was just as shocked as you, but then again, you must be doing something right to stay in the title hunt.

Casey-I guess.  I really want to unwind a little bit and enjoy my time here looking at these signs.

Laura-Ok, lets go get our tickets and go inside.

Casey, Laura, and the kids move up and they take a deep breathe and advance to the counter and order 2 adult tickets and 2 kids tickets for the museum as Casey speaks.

Casey-Thanks babe.

Laura-No problem.

Casey hands the ticket operator the money for the tickets and the operator hands him the tickets, and the quartet enter the building and head inside. Casey’s former ally and opponent from December 2 Dismember III, J2H calls Casey as they ride the escalator.

Casey-What in the hell do you want?

J2H-I just wanted to say “I told you so!”

Casey-What are you talking about?

J2H-Well, I did tell you that I would be victorious over you at December 2 Dismember III.  But more importantly, I told you that Drake Green was using you.

Casey-Well, if you were so smart, you would have realized that I was in fact using Drake Green.

J2H-How do you figure that?

Casey-Let’s see, I knew he was going to get the heavyweight title, and I wanted a chance to get the title, so what better way to get a shot at it then align myself with a snake like Drake Green, and wait for him to do what he does best, and thats be a snake.  I fooled everyone to think him and I were really friends, but when he turned out to be aligned with Mark Ward, I had an agreement with Christian to give me a shot for the very title he held.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as both Casey hangs up the phone on J2H and turns his attention to his opponent at Climax Control, Drake Green.

Casey-Drake, you may think you outwitted everyone with your joining forces with Mark Ward, but I had you pegged from the beginning.  I knew how twisted you can be, dating to our time in ACW.  What you didn’t anticipate was me wanting a shot at the very title you hold near and dear to your heart, and waiting for the right time to get my shot.  I know you think you will walk all over me like you did when you returned to SCW, but I am hungry for that Heavyweight title, and will do ANYTHING to get that title from you.  Nothing will stop me from becoming a triple crown champion in SCW, and get my first title in over 3 years, and ending 2015 on the highest note I could ever end it on, as the new SCW Heavyweight Champion, and what a better way to do it than defeating a piece of shit like you to do it.  I am the champion SCW truly needs, and you are just a disgrace as champion, and I will expose you for just that.  I am going to tear you limb from limb and prove to the world that I am the best in this company.

Casey cackles as he turns his attention back to Laura and the kids, and go to look at the different neon signs as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020