Author Topic: Casey Williams Vs J2H  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Casey Williams Vs J2H
« on: November 29, 2015, 06:16:35 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match, in this thread.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Casey Williams Vs J2H
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 12:09:16 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown outside the Canadian Tire Centre, catching a Ottawa Senators game with his former trainees and wrestlers Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. Casey and the duo, collectively known as Dying Breed, discuss plans for Casey’s upcoming matches in AWA and SCW while waiting to buy tickets for their upcoming game against the Chicago Blackhawks.

Casey-So, as you guys know, I have that battle royal in AWA for the vacated Extreme Hardcore Title, but I am also facing former friend and business partner J2H in SCW at December to Dismember III, an event that I have had not won at, so I need to change my luck.

Casey frowns, feeling disappointed with himself at his lack of success at this event, and being 0-2.  Andrew decides to speak his mind first.

Andrew-Casey, you know Ivan and I have your back when it comes to training, but I am pretty sure you can beat J2H anyways, I mean, he lost to Brother Grimm, a man that I beat for the Roulette Title, and you trained me.

Casey-I am sure I can too, but I want to make sure I am 100% ready for the match with him, and well rested, even though we have time between now and then.

Ivan-I agree with Andrew, but shouldn’t you focus on the Extreme Hardcore title battle royal first, then turn your attention to J2H.

Casey-Yes, but at the same time, I don’t want J2H to be a distraction during that battle royal, and costing me the match, so I want you guys to make sure he doesn’t come around while I am there.

Andrew-I see.  We will do what you wish.

Andrew and Ivan then gives a look that signifies that they are stressed, and they take a deep breathe and advance to the counter and order 3 tickets for the game as Casey speaks.

Casey-That you will, otherwise I will have to stop paying you guys.

Ivan-OK. Let’s enjoy the game, take our minds off wrestling for a little while.

Casey hands the ticket operator the money for the tickets and the operator hands him the tickets, and the trio enter the building and head to their seats. Casey’s wife Laura calls Casey as they ride the escalator.

Casey-Hey babe, what’s up?

Laura-Not much, I know you are with Dying Breed going to the hockey game and all. I just wanted to tell you I am worried about you.

Casey-Why babe?

Laura-Well, you have that battle royal match, then that big match wth J2H at December 2 Dismember III, are you sure you are going to be 100% for the J2H match?

Casey-I am sure, Why do you think I am at the game with Dying Breed right now, They are going to make sure I get to the J2H match as close to 100% as possible.

Laura-Yeah, ok.  I will talk to you later, I love you.

Casey-Ok. I love you too.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as both Casey and Laura hang up their phones, and Casey and Dying Breed approach their seats.  Casey decides to call out J2H after he sits down.

Casey-J2H, we go back a long time, and I had a lot of respect for you as a talented wrestler and a smart guy, but I lost that respect for you when you tried to keep me down, and use me as your scapegoat when you were feuding with Brother Grimm.  I am done being your bitch, and there is nothing you can do to stop me from decimating you in this match.  Especially after coming off a brutal battle royal and potential hardcore rules match for the final 2 in the battle royal in AWA for the vacant hardcore title, but I know that I will prove why the brass in AWA treat me with the respect I deserve, unlike an ungrateful prick like you.  You will feel my wrath firsthand, and there is not a thing you can do to stop me from getting this well needed win at December 2 Dismember, and make you see stars by my very hands.

Casey cackles as he turns his attention to the hockey rink as the Senators and Blackhawks warm up as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Casey Williams Vs J2H
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 02:44:16 PM »
  Austin Parker... Who would have saw that one coming?

Shock rolled around the wrestling world when it was revealed that Austin Parker was the man who transformed a skinny little kid with limited wrestling ability, in to a man well toned and versed in so many various style. A boy when he left, to a man when he returned. Skin and bone to muscle and toned... about a big a difference there as you'd get between J2H himself and Austin Parker. So how did it all begin?

"Really Simpson, this is your big plan?"

Flashback in time to the time of skin and bones, the tattoo less James Huntington-Hawkes III stood at a ranch gate, looking at the house in the distance, surround by fields where horses call home, running around carefree. J2H stands next to Simpson, the bigger man standing with a trunk in front of him.

JHHIII: You bring me to a muddy horrible looking farm thing that is so beneath me and this is going to make me a better wrestler, this is gonna make me be more respected? Are you out of your god damned mind?

Simpson rubs his bald head, his fingers creasing over the skin.

Simpson: It's not the ranch that's going to make you more respected sir, nor increase your wrestling skills.

James looks at Simpson, anger flashing in his young eyes as he looks at the larger man.

JHHIII: So what the hell is the point of being in such a vile, smelly disgusting place in... Thinking of that, what state are we even in?

Simpson: We're in Georgia sir.

JHHIII: Georgia? Who the hell goes to Georgia to earn respect around the wrestling world? What good has ever came from Georgia that could wrestle.

Before Simpson can continue, a jeep revs towards them, spitting dust from underneath it's wheels as it moves along the dirt road. James shields his eyes as the jeep comes to an abrupt stop in front of him. A man steps out, his cowboy boots hit the dirt, causing a crunch beneath them as he pulls his body from the car and slams the door behind him, the camera moves up to show the face of Austin Parker, hidden under his white cowboy hat.

Simpson: Mr Parker, it's a pleasure to see you sir.

Austin steps forward, reaching his hand out towards Simpson, and the bigger man shakes it. Austin looks a nervous looking James up and down.

Austin: Ah thought ya was jokin' when ya called me, Simpson, but y'all serious.

Simpson: Indeed I am Mr Parker, you see master James has been suffering lately from a lack of confidence. He feels his co workers don't respect him.

Austin looks James up and down, letting out a snort.

Austin: Ah can see why.

JHHIII: Hey! I'm standing right here!

Austin looks away from James and towards Simpson, moving closer to Simpson and resting a hand on his shoulder.

Austin: Ya really want me to train this guy. Muh left arm is bigger than his waist, probably weighs more than his entire body.

Simpson: I do sir.

James throws his hand in the air, slamming them down to his sides.

JHHIII: Again, I'm right here!

Austin glances towards Simpson and then towards James and back to Simpson, while rubbing his hand on his forehead.

Austin: Ah don't know if ah can do it Simpson, ah mean look at him. Mah kids could probably body slam him.

JHHIII: No they can't! No kid could body slam me, are you out of your mind?

Austin lets out a huff from his nose as he looks at James and once again back to Simpson.

Austin: Plus ah'd have to put up with him whinin' an' bitchin'. Ah don't know if it's worth it.

JHHIII: I agree Simpson, let's get out of this rat hole before I catch something here.

Austin pulls back a hand and whacks James behind the head, forcing him to stumble forward and in to a wooden fence.

J2HIII: Hey! I thought cowboys wearing white hats were meant to be the good guys. Thought the bad guys wore black ones.

Austin lets out a growl under his breath before flashing a smile towards Simpson.

Austin: Ya know what? Ah'll do it cause this could be more fun than ah thought.

Austin flashes James a smile, sinister in nature and points to a barn slightly in the distance as James swallows hard.

Austin: Walk over there and ah'll meet ya there.

Austin moves back towards the jeep and steps inside as James looks towards Simpson.

JHHIII: I am not staying here Simpson! I could catch something here! Look at this place, there's mud and animal crap everywhere and I sure as hell am not staying in a barn! You're out of your mind if you think I will. I refuse to Simpson. I refused to stay in a barn!

Simpson: I doubt you will have to stay in a barn Master James.

Simpson picks up the heavy looking trunk and he and James walks through the gate, as Austin roars the engine, quickly darting past them. Mud flies from the tires of the jeep and covers the bottom of James' pants. The young man looks down with a clinched jaw, talking through gritted teeth.

JHHIII: He did that on purpose Simpson! I don't think he likes me and you want me to stay here? It probably doesn't even have running water.

Simpson: It will be a great benefit sir.

The two walk through the mud, finally reaching Austin as he pushes open the barn door to reveal a wrestling ring, nicely maintained and in good shape. James looks at Austin with lowered eyebrows.

JHHIII: You want me to start right now? I've only just got here.

Austin: Ah ain't doing no training with you in that ring, till y'all can lift that.

Austin points to a bail of hay, sitting on the creaky wooden floor of the barn. James looks at him with an arrogant smirk.

JHHIII: Are you serious? All I have to do is lift that.

Austin nods and James walks towards it, grabbing the straps that keep the hay together and lifts upwards, straining under the weight as Austin looks amused. He lifts the bail slightly off the ground before dropping it to the floor. He tries again, lifting it further as Austin slowly shakes his head. Look at Austin, he tries a third time, lifting it half way up his body before gravity kicks in, pulling the bail towards the ground, flipping James over the top and on to his back. Austin bursts out laughing and James gets back to his feet, dusting himself off. Austin beckons him out of the barn.

Austin: Come with me.

James dusts himself down as Austin points to a small house in the distance.

Austin: That is where y'all be staying.

JHHIII: Oh thank God, I thought you was gonna make me stay in this barn.

He quickly turns his head towards Simpson.

JHHIII: Take my stuff over there Simpson.

Austin puts a finger up, stopping Simpson in his tracks.

Austin: Oh no, this is where you say goodbye to your butler here, this is where you start to become a man. You're on your own now.

JHHIII: What?

James lowers his eyebrows, confused by the comment.

Austin: As of now, Simpson, ya on vacation, go, have some fun, get away from this little controlling pissant for a while.

Simpson: But...

Austin: No buts. Ya want me to train this guy, ya not gonna be here fetching an' carryin' and blowin' his nose. It's time for lil' James here to become a man. Now go before ah kick ya ass as much as ah'm gonna kick his.

James' face changes to horror as Austin points towards the gate, Simpson reluctantly leaving James standing outside the barn. Austin turns back to James.

Austin: As of this moment, ya life just changed. There's no one gonna fetch and carry for ya here. Ya do it yaself. Ya wanna live, there's a store two miles down the road, ya have no transport so it's time ya took up jogging. Time to learn to cook and clean boy cause their ain no free rides in life. Ya up at five am, ya working ya ass off around the farm, and then we train most of the day. Welcome to ya new life boy, now get that trunk over there and get settled in, tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

Austin turns to walk away as James looks around in shock at his new surroundings. He reaches down, grabbing the heavy handle of the trunk and starts to pull as the scene fades out.

The camera changes to modern day where J2H sits comfortably in a black leather chair, his eyes focused on the camera in front of him.

J2H: It's amazing how we change, isn't it? I went from that skinny little nobody in to the great superstar you see in front of you today. I became something I knew I always could be and since then, I've taken down many people, but now, I get to take down a giant of a man. An unappreciative giant who didn't know what was good for him when he had it. I should have listen to Austin that day Casey because there are no free rides in life, yet I gave you a free ride when I said we should form an alliance, but what a mistake that was. You took that and you threw it in my face, running off with a man that is using you. You decided that that's what best for you and you fucked off to be cannon fodder.

J2H snorts in disgust, his eyes never leaving the camera, nor the serious look fading from his face.

J2H: You thought that was your best call, wrong you empty headed loser. People gave more of a damn about you when you was on my side, because they knew that we was something to fear, because of who I am and how good I am, but you had to walk away. This is gonna cost you Casey.

He runs the hand up the side of his head.

J2H: I tried to save you, I tried so hard to stop you from making that mistake, but you went out and ran your mouth about me, challenged me to a match, blah blah blah. Only you can be that stupid Casey, only you can think that was the right way to go, because after December 2 Dismember III, you will know that I was talking sense all along, that I was saving you. These assholes can boo me, call me a bad person but they, like you, will see that I had nothing but your best interests at heart, that I was doing this for your own good.

He runs his hand over his face.

J2H: I was doing it all for you but now you've gotta face what you done now Casey, you have to face your judgement. You have to sit there and be taken down from that great height of yours and taught a lesson. It's gonna be a harsh lesson to learn, but it's your time to learn it. That huge punch of yours isn't gonna stop me, any of your other knuckle dragging shit moves, they're not gonna stop me either. I now have a point to prove Casey, because we coulda gone on and destroyed people, we could have gone on and took whatever gold we wanted, but you preferred to stand in the shadow of a man who couldn't give a damn about you.

A smirk crosses J2H's face.

J2H: You're gonna look back after this Casey and see that the grass wasn't greener on the other side, and I will be showing you that I was the better half of our team, that I will always be smarter, quicker and just simply better than you. Prepare to be beaten once more Casey, shouldn't be too hard, you're used to be a loser by now. December 2 Dismember III, it's all about J2H.... That's real talk bitch!

The scene fades out.
>

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Casey Williams Vs J2H
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 07:49:02 AM »
 Everything posted now counts towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 12/11/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 12/12/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Casey Williams Vs J2H
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown outside the TD Place Stadium, catching a Ottawa Redblacks game with his former trainees and wrestlers Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. Casey and the duo, collectively known as Dying Breed, discuss plans for Casey’s upcoming matches in AWA and SCW while waiting to buy tickets for their upcoming game against the Toronto Argonuts.

Casey-So, as you guys know, I have that match with Joey Darkwater, the man who won the battle royal for the Extreme Hardcore Title, but I am also facing former friend and business partner J2H in SCW at December to Dismember III, an event that I have had not won at, so I need to change my luck.

Casey frowns, feeling disappointed with himself at his lack of success at this event, and being 0-2.  Andrew decides to speak his mind first.

Andrew-Casey, you know, I am sure you can beat both J2H and Joey, but I will still watch your back, because both men are tough.

Casey-I am aware how tough Joey is, I mean, the man did win that battle royal and go through that grueling hardcore rules match against CJ to win the title. Also knowing that Austin Parker helped train J2H makes me nervous as well.

Ivan-I agree with Andrew, but shouldn’t you focus on the Extreme Hardcore title match first, then turn your attention to J2H.

Casey-Yes, but at the same time, I don’t want J2H to be a distraction during that title match and costing me the title, so I want you guys to make sure he doesn’t come around while I am there.

Andrew-I see.  We will do what you wish.

Andrew and Ivan then gives a look that signifies that they are stressed, and they take a deep breathe and advance to the counter and order 3 tickets for the game as Casey speaks.

Casey-That you will, otherwise I will have to stop paying you guys.

Ivan-OK. Let’s enjoy the game, take our minds off wrestling for a little while.

Casey hands the ticket operator the money for the tickets and the operator hands him the tickets, and the trio enter the building and head to their seats. Casey’s wife Laura calls Casey as they ride the escalator.

Casey-Hey babe, what’s up?

Laura-Not much, I know you are with Dying Breed going to the CFL game and all. I just wanted to tell you I am worried about you.

Casey-Why babe?

Laura-Well, you have that hardcore match, then that big match wth J2H at December 2 Dismember III, are you sure you are going to be 100% for the J2H match, especially coming off that battle royal last week?

Casey-I am sure, Why do you think I am at the game with Dying Breed right now, They are going to make sure I get to the J2H match as close to 100% as possible.

Laura-Yeah, ok.  I will talk to you later, I love you.

Casey-Ok. I love you too.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as both Casey and Laura hang up their phones, and Casey and Dying Breed approach their seats.  Casey decides to call out J2H after he sits down.

Casey-J2H, you can talk about how great you think you are all you want, but I will prove how great you are not when I soundly defeat you at December 2 Dismember and get my first victory at this event.  I will show the world how pathetic you really are, and that I am no longer your bitch, and that you will become my bitch.  No amount of money will stop me from giving you a beating of a lifetime and it will be my pleasure to dominate you, and throw you around the ring like a rag doll.  You never gave a damn about me, you wanted me to protect you from the other wrestlers in SCW, but that time is over.  Aligning myself with guys like Drake Green and Guns For Hire is more for my benefit than theirs, because they aren’t afraid to get in the ring and fight, unlike you.  These guys respect me for who I am, and not because of how they can use me to benefit them.  That is the main reason I joined with them, and not being used as a pawn.  You will be crying after I defeat you because of the pain i put you in.

Casey cackles as he turns his attention to the football field as the Redblacks and Argonuts warm up as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Casey Williams Vs J2H
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 09:47:07 AM »
  The camera fades to a hotel room in Canada, where the back of J2H is seen looking out of a window at the dreary grey sky, filled with cloud, layered upon darker cloud. His eyes move around the scene as the camera moves to the side of his face, showing his profile as he eyes dart around the outside, looks at people huddled together in warm clothing. Simpson, J2H's man servant and bodyguard moves forward, standing next to his young charge, his eyes also looking around the scene before him.

Simpson: If you go out there today sir, may I suggest warmer attire?

J2H looks himself up and down, wearing black pants and a white wife beater shirt. He turns his head towards Simpson.

J2H: Why would I want to go out there Simpson? Every time I go out there, those stupid fucking Canadian's think I'm that stupid singer they all love and adore, just because he looks a little bit like me. They're blind Simpson and I hate Canada. This country gave us jokes like Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. How can anyone ever take it seriously?

Simpson runs his fingers over his bald head, looking down at J2H

Simpson: They can't all think you're him.

J2H: They do, they did a story here about how he married Melody Grace and not me.

J2H stops himself from talking for a second.

J2H: Well, I didn't marry her anyway, regardless what those people backstage says. Unless Despayre became a vicar online or something, I didn't either! Either way, no, I'm not going out to those Canadian people, they don't deserve me even being there. This country doesn't deserve me being here in general.

Simpson doesn't respond as he watches two people quickly hurry past on the street below.

J2H: I don't have to do anything at all today.

Simpson: Sir, you have a match in just a few days, surely a gym session would not go amiss today to be ready for Mr Williams.

J2H snaps his head towards Simpson, his eyes narrowed.

J2H: Don't call that piece of shit Mr. He doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in front of me and I don't need any extra gym sessions to beat that guy, he is a joke, he will always be a joke, and a not very funny one at that. Everything I needed to know was drilled in to me repeatedly by Austin Parker months ago, everything I needed to destroy any one, of any still in any country in the world. I don't need to train harder for a guy who has the speed of a snail. All I have to do is turn up, get near him, put my foot in his mouth and drop him.

An arrogant look crosses J2H's face.  

Simpson: Sir, you still have to promote your match.

J2H rolls his eyes at Simpson, turning away quickly before looking back at him.

J2H: So you think these people deserve another little look in to what happened in my time with Austin Parker? Or that I should actually put in the effort to do something worthwhile while the camera follows me?

Sarcasm drips from his tone as he continues to speak.

J2H: We have a camera right here.

J2H points a thumb at the camera.

J2H: Just waiting for me to go and do something so they can film it and cut it in to something good to show, but the truth is, Casey Williams does really deserve my time.

J2H turns to the camera, looking down it with a confident look on his face.

J2H: You hear that Casey? You are not worth my time, you are not worth my effort to actually do something amazing. You're like a record stuck on repeat talking about the same bullshit you talk about every week. How you're gonna hurt me, how I treated you bad, wawh wawh wawh, cry me a river you oversized bitch. Seriously, you're boring me Casey, you're boring the fans out there, I bet you're even boring your wife, but she's just too fucking nice to say so. Seriously, how did you pick her up anyway? You have the charisma of a wet lettuce leaf. Seriously, when people get the chance to watch you speak or sit quietly facing a wall watching paint dry, they happily sit there quietly and watch paint dry.

He turns his head with a proud smirk towards Simpson, before turning back to the camera.

J2H: I don't even need to put in the effort anymore Casey, because you're too distracted in this one already. Who gives a fuck that's you're fighting for some low level tin title elsewhere, when you're in a big match here. You're hanging with people who you know are a pair of losers, you trained them, they're bound to be losers, they let you down on every occasion, but you still sit there and hang out with them. When you surround yourself with losers Casey, you become one. Only difference is, is I lifted your status from loser, to not so much of a loser. I made you look better Casey, I made you something you're not.

He pauses for a second.

J2H: I made you in to a star but now you're gone Casey, come Sunday, I'm gonna show you just how much better I always was than you. Everyone can see that but if you're too stupid not to see that, then that's your problem. After Sunday, everyone will see that. That's real talk bitch.

J2H waves the camera away.

J2H: Now you can take that camera and put it where the sun don't shine. That's all you're getting from me today. People are already interested in seeing me kick that ape's ass, I don't need to talk about it anymore.

The camera fades to black
>