Author Topic: Dominating a triple threat hardcore encounter  (Read 319 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Dominating a triple threat hardcore encounter
« on: November 12, 2015, 11:30:02 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown arriving at the El Morro Castle in Havana, Cuba; where Climax Control is taking place with his wife, Laura, and their 2 kids, Noelle and Drew. Casey thinks to himself how he is glad to be able to visit Cuba, given the rocky history between Cuba and the US, and wants to relish the time he is there.  Casey comments on getting some time to watch other sports besides wrestling.

Casey-I am happy to experience being in Cuba with you babe, and see how the Cubans grew up and see firsthand how they lived, and being able to enjoy some of the cuisine and sights they enjoy.

Casey smiles, and looks at his kids, who are happy to be spending time with their father, whilst looking at the castle and the landscape around it.

Laura-I know, babe.  I am glad that you took us with you here, knowing that Alexi Ramirez was born here.

Casey-Yeah.

Casey and Laura look at each other, smile, and think about getting some lunch. Casey’s phone rings and it is Andrew Garcia on the other end.

Andrew-Hey Casey, what are you going to do about J2H, he seems to be a whining bitch about you joining with Drake and Guns For Hire?

Casey comments back with an irritated tone in his voice.

Casey-Are you seriously asking me that right now? Right now, I have to focus on Josh Woodrum and being able to advance in the semifinals of the US Title Tournament in AWA, and surviving this triple threat match in SCW against Connor Murphy and Wyatt Peterson to worry about J2H right now.

Andrew-Sorry man, I didn’t know.  I will call you tomorrow so we can get a workout in before your match with Josh.

The camera shows Andrew with a worried look on his face, like he is scared shitless, as if he is afraid for his life as takes a deep breathe as the camera zooms back on Casey as he speaks.

Casey-I will talk to you later, maybe we get get another gym session in before my match.

Andrew-I will talk to ya later.

Casey and Andrew both hang up the phone and Casey takes a deep breath as the family enjoys the scenery near the El Morro Castle as the scene fades to black.

The Next Day

Casey Williams is shown exiting the gym after a vigorous workout with Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, his former trainees, thinking what he is going to do about Wyatt Peterson and Connor Murphy, the former has faced Casey in both guys first run with the company, and the latter faced Casey’s trainee Andrew. Casey walks to his car, and before he enters it, he decides to call out Wyatt first.

Casey-Wyatt, I know it as been a few year since we have faced each other and I know we have both changed and grew as competitors, which makes me excited to face you once again, knowing we both are 2 of the biggest men in SCW.  It should be a hell of a battle, given the fact that hardcore rules apply, and we can do whatever we want to each other to slow each other down, but at the end of the day, I am willing to go the extra mile to defeat you and Connor.  You will feel the wrath of the Man Monster that is Casey Williams

Casey then smiles, sits in his car and turns the ignition on, and turns his attention to Connor.

Casey-Connor, a man who I have yet to face in SCW, but someone who I have seen compete on many occasions.  I am not worried about what you bring to the table against 2 men who are massively bigger and stronger than you are.  You are considered the underdog in this match, but against 2 larger opponents, the likelihood of you winning, even given the odds of it being a hardcore match, is unlikely.  This match will be really fun for me, destroying 2 men who mean very little in my career, and doing what I need to do to win will come as second nature to me, given my successes in hardcore matches.  I mean, I recently defeated a guy named Kira Imuzi in AWA in a hardcore match, and it wasn’t even debatable who won that match.  I am expecting more of a fight from you and Wyatt, but I am expecting a win nonetheless.

Casey cackles as he turns the radio and changes it to the CD Player, in which plays the Civil War CD Gods and Generals as he heads to the hotel as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020