Author Topic: Redemption  (Read 306 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Redemption
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:31:27 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown in his dining room table in Las Vegas, Nevada with his former trainees and wrestlers Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. Casey and the duo, collectively known as Dying Breed, discuss Casey’s decision for Casey’s wrestling school: Casey William’s House of Pain.

Casey-So, I flew you guys out here to tell you that I decided not to rebuild the school and have you guys fly with me when I am in AWA.  I want you guys to scout the people I am facing, and bring me back anything pertinent that would benefit me, especially while I am competing in SCW.

Casey smiles, feeling better after speaking he told the guys his decision..  Andrew decides to speak his mind first.

Andrew-Casey, are you sure?

Casey-Of course I am sure.  I mean, I am spread pretty thin as it is, working in two wrestling organizations, and being a husband and father.  I don’t need the added pressures of being a business owner anymore.

Ivan-Isn’t that what you had Andrew and I do for you, running the business so you can focus on SCW and the family.

Casey-Yes, but now that I am also in AWA, I need you guys there with me, and to assist me there, where I got guys like J2H and Drake Green watching my back in SCW.

Andrew-I see.  We will do what you wish.

Andrew and Ivan then gives a worried look, like they going to shit their pants, takes a deep breathe as Casey speaks.

Casey-That you will, otherwise I will have to stop paying you guys.

Ivan-OK. Talk to ya later.

Andrew and Ivan both get up and leave the home and Casey takes a deep breath and then heads back to his room to grab his gym gear to train, allowing himself to let out his frustrations about losing to Alicia Perry in AWA for the Extreme Hardcore Championship, and focusing on getting revenge on CJ Sharpe, who is making his SCW debut at Climax Control. Casey’s wife Laura sees him enter the room, and wants to talk about his decision.

Casey-So, I told the guys my decision.

Casey looks at Laura with a relieved look as he speaks, knowing he had put a lot of energy behind the school, and the fact that Dying Breed has his back.

Laura-How did they take the news?

Casey-At first, they were disappointed, but once I stated that I needed them in AWA with me, they were understanding that I still needed their help.

Laura-I see. They don’t want to cross you, because I have seen the madman you can be.

Casey-I realize that babe. I gotta go to the gym, I will talk to you later.

Laura-Yeah, ok.  See ya later.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction, gives Laura a hug and kiss, and walks away from them and focuses on CJ Sharpe.

Casey-CJ, you got lucky during our last encounter, but don't think you are getting away so easily this time.  I will revenge my loss to you a few weeks back in AWA, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.  You don't have your boy Bill Barnhart watching your back here in SCW.  I will make sure your debut here is not as successful as my return to AWA was!  My plan is to make you scream like the little bitch you are, and cause a lot of destruction and be as dominant as I have EVER been in my life. I hope you are ready for the ride of your life, because once this freight train gets going, there is no getting off, and you will crash and burn in hell by the hands of the Man Monster.  You think that you can catch lightning in a bottle twice, but be prepared for this giant to fight back.

Casey cackles as he presses play on the iPod, in which he goes to listen to the Five Finger Death Punch album The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Volume 1, and walks to the gym as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020