Author Topic: GOTH (c) vs CASEY WILLIAMS  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
GOTH (c) vs CASEY WILLIAMS
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:30:30 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 10/10/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 10/11/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 01:52:20 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown walking around in Naples, Italy; where the next installment of AWA’s Monday Night Insomnia is being aired with his wife, Laura and their 2 kids Noelle and Drew. Casey notices the camera focused on him, and talks to the camera

Casey-So, I returned last week at Insomnia, and did what I said I would do, and that was to beat Bill Barnhart. He is probably bitching about the loss, like he always does, and how he wants CJ Sharpe to get retribution for his loss. Typical tactics from a sore loser like Barnhart.

Casey smiles at the thought of his victory over Bill Barnhart in his return to AWA and the prospect of taking out his partner. Casey’s former client, Andrew Garcia calls Casey on the phone.

Garcia-Casey, What is going on man?

Casey-Nothing. More importantly, why are you calling me? You know I have a busy few weeks between getting a Roulette title shot against Goth in SCW, and facing CJ Sharpe in AWA?

Garcia-Well, there is an issue at the school, and wanted to know what you wanted me and Ivan to do about it?

Casey-What is the problem?

Garcia-Well, there was a fire and the school burned down. Came from the lights. I wasn’t sure what you wanted us to do.

Casey then gives a look of frustration, pulls the phone away from his ear long enough for him to let out a primal scream without causing damage to Andrew’s ear drum and then tells Andrew what he wants done.

Casey-Call the insurance company, give them whatever information they need, and let them do what they need to do when they show up to get the insurance check. Don’t do anything else until I come back in a few weeks.

Garcia-Will do boss. Talk to ya later.

Casey and Andrew both hang up their phones and Casey takes a deep breath to try to calm down, and focuses on CJ Sharpe, allowing himself to let out his frustrations about the school situation. He is thinking of the issues surrounding his wrestling school, the Casey Williams House of Pain, and whether he wants to rebuild it or what he will do with the insurance money, due to the fire starting due to faulty electrical.  Laura and he discuss the possibilities.

Casey-So, what do you think I should do about the school?

Casey looks at Laura with a disappointed look as he speaks, knowing he had put a lot of energy behind opening the school.

Laura-Casey, you know how I feel.  You know I would rather you spend more time with me and the kids, but at the same time, I understand that you are doing what you need to do to support us by working as hard as you are.

Casey-I know, that is why I want your opinion before I do anything.

Laura-I know babe, but ultimately, it is your decision.  Do you want to spend as little time with me and the kids as you have, or do you want more time with us?  Those are the questions you need to ask yourself.

Casey-I realize that babe.  I have been thinking about that a lot, but at the same time, why do you think I have you and the kids come with me on tour.  That way, I can spend some time with you guys when I am not working or at the gym.

Laura-Yeah, and it is nice to be able to go to different areas that I have never been to before, and get some sightseeing in while you’re at work or at the gym. I know you need to do your thing too.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction, takes a deep breath, and gives a chuckle, thinking of facing CJ Sharpe at Insomnia.

Laura-What is so funny?

Casey-How hectic my schedule is the next few weeks, gotta face CJ Sharpe here in Naples for AWA, and a potential match next show, and having to rush to get that shot at Goth and his Roulette title in San Juan, Puerto Rico next week at High Stakes V.

Laura-Well, I will meet you back at the hotel babe.  I wanna get the kids down for a nap.

Casey gives Laura, Noelle, and Drew each a hug and kiss, and walks away from them and focuses on Goth

Casey-Goth, you and I have a rich history, one that dates back to my first run in AWA, and throughout the history of SCW.  Unlike my opponent in AWA last week, Bill Barnhart, we don’t have to discuss every facet of our history.  The fans know the history, we know the history, therefore, there is no need to mention it.  All that matters is that we can expect an all out war from each other, and that is all that really matters.  I may not always have liked you as a person, but I sure as hell respect what you bring to the ring, and the fact that you are a true warrior, no matter what happens.  All the world needs to know is that after I defeat CJ Sharpe in AWA, I am coming for you and that Roulette title, and continuing that losing streak you have at High Stakes, and ending the winning streak and your reign as champion.  That is something you can take to the bank, because it is not a threat, but a GUARANTEE!!!

Casey cackles as he presses play on the iPod, in which he goes to listen to the latest mixtape made by his good friend David Gallant, and walks back to the hotel room as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 12:27:22 PM »
 A session of anger

We open up the scene with Goth and Henry sitting down for another session. Goth is looking like he has had several bad nights sleeping. Being relentless and fighting the urge to stay awake.

Goth: Five months and one day…., five freaking long months and one single day… a record that at this very day hasn’t been broken by any single man in the federation… five months and one freaking day. It is what I want and it is what I will surpass. As it will force me to do the unthinkable that no other wrestler on this current roster can and will do…. Break down through every challenge that is ahead of me….. I dare you to prove me wrong, I dare you to break me and I dare you to send me back into the waiting arms of my demons…., MY DEMONS!!!

A smile tells everything, I see a smile emerge from your face my wife. Being thankful every single day that we are once again united…. Once again sleeping into my strong arms as I cannot put myself to close my eyes…, even if it is for one second.

Henry: It sure tells me two tales of the tale Gerrit, aren’t you inflicted with two different stories?? Aren’t you inflicted with two goals??

Goth’s eyes close, as if he is soul searching with the words that Henry talked to him about. The hesitation that could be seen from the quivering lower lip tells us that there could be a truth behind the question.

Goth: I…,

His eyes close, he knows he loves her with all of his heart. But he has to admit, that the hunger for competition as driven him to be the very best.

Henry: You have already been the most successful Roulette Champion, being this the third time that you have held this belt. Why do you need to set this goal for yourself???

His eyes narrow as he stares at the woman he loves, the woman that he one day wants to have their children with.

Goth: Title reigns are meant to be taken away from others, I don’t want to relinquish this championship belt for any time soon. At the High Stakes Super Card. I want to set the record straight. That I can win there, that I will walk out champion once more as I will be holding on to this belt for over three months then. To look at my wife and tell her that I am living this dream. That this isn’t over yet, that the world hasn’t seen the very best of Goth before I retire and become a father of our children.

Henry scratches his face, listening to every word that Goth is saying as Goth hates these sessions. Bearing his inner secrets to someone that he doesn’t know that very well.
Henry: Don’t you think that this is a cause of being selfish Goth??

He wants to stand up, punch Henry in the face, angered about the fact that he is being called something that he does not wish to be.

Goth: Selfish?? You want to play that game Henry??? Fuck with my mind to try to get inside whatever sadistic thoughts that are creeping through my brain??? You have seen what I did to Shipman months ago, you see what I can do inside that ring. You see….. ARRRGHHH!!!!

Screaming out of agony as he clutches his head. As if he is feeling thousands of needles jamming into his skull at the same time.

Goth: Make it stop!!!!!

Henry slowly raises from his seat, trying to comfort the Roulette champion, but Goth pushes him away as he is clearly emotionally unstable.

Goth: WHY CAN’T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!??? You don’t know the pressure that I am under!!! Being the man that defends this belt every single night!! Being expected to destroy man after man and above all!! I cannot sleep at night, afraid that she will be taken away from me!! And yet….,

Henry: Yes???

Goth: Yet, I want to enjoy inflicting the same pain that people put me through. Make them suffer. Make them realize the horror that I have gone through was just merely a moment for others to amuse themselves for my suffering.

Henry: I…,

Goth: I have heard the laughing, the pointing behind my back as a man of 38 walks by as a crippled old man. I have heard the words that I would never achieve to anything anymore, that I needed others to take my place and live on with remembering my glory days!!!! And what is it that I do now??? I tell the people that they cannot destroy me, I tell them that I need to inflict them into a state of decay. And you know why Henry?? No, don’t answer.. I do, because I can.
Goth: I am not just some wrestler that gets hyped for his winning streak, that has its title and is now owned by a marketing tool. Fuck that, I’m the one that fights for my own survival of my own insanity. So why not crush others into being inflicted with my insanity??? Nobody can withstand that what I bring, so why do you need to try to be educated to find a cure!!!!

Henry sits back into his chair, writing some stuff down. Only to infuriate Goth even more as he is expecting an answer from him.

Goth: Well???

Henry looks up from his notebook, staring into the eyes of the champion as he sighs.

Henry: Well what?? What you expect from me to deliver miracles?? You see Goth, I learn from you, I learn from Raab. I give answers, I assist people where I can. I’m no miracle doctor and cure people whether they want to or not. You agreed to these sessions, but I see a man that is scared. Scared to confront the world the way that everyone else does. Instead, you use violence for your own amusement. Something that I need to work on the coming months, maybe years to understand.

With that Goth rolls his eyes as he reluctantly accepts what is being said as the shot fades to darkness while Goth and Henry continue their session.
An interview

Goth can be seen in a restaurant in Santa Marta with his wife and Rocky Mountains, who is going to do an interview with the happy couple.

Rocky: Goth and Sapphira, thank you for giving me this opportunity to discuss you two, about Goth’s title reign and your match at High Stakes V against Casey Williams.

Goth: It’s all a pleasure for us Rocky.

Sapphira smiles at her husband as Rocky Mountains starts to do her interview.

Rocky: Goth, you and your wife have been nominated for the end of year awards for the couple of the year award. How does that feel for the two of you???

Goth looks at his wife as she turns her attention towards Rocky.

Sapphira: Thanks Rocky, for us it is an honour to be nominated. After we finally reunited after being apart for so long. It has been a mere roller coaster for us. Enjoying every single day that we are together, that no matter who wins that award. The real winners are sitting right here.
Goth chuckles as he nods to his wife, agreeing to what she is saying

Rocky: That’s so sweet, you have been nominated in several awards Goth. What award do you wish to win???

Goth chuckles from hearing the question.
Goth: I have already won, I’m the man with the most beautiful wife in the world. Plus the fact that I’m the most dominant Roulette champion of recent time. The fact is, it’s the people that decide whetheiqr I deserve an award or not. The locker room of the SCW knows that I do, that I am the very best and that’s what matter the most to me.

Rocky: As of late you have gotten quite a win record, does it bother you that you have not won at High Stakes Super cards in the past???

Goth rolls his eyes, starting to close is fists and grinds his fingers tightly.

Goth: Must I be reminded about this from anyone out there?? I mean seriously, it’s getting old. I was wondering when you would utter the most obvious of obvious Rocky. It now all of the sudden becomes a subject upon everyone lips. And why??? Because people like to hold on to past achievements??? I have battled in two of four High Stakes Super Cards. I’ve lost both of them, so freaking what??

Rocky: Well, you do realize that every time you stepped foot in the ring at High Stakes. You put something on the line and lost. This time, you are once against putting your title…

Goth: Like I said Rocky, I don’t care! Back then, I did not have the momentum that I am having right now. I beat the seemingly unbeatable Lord Raab. Back then I stood alone, now I have a group of the Monstimals supporting me. And I am unbeatable for nine freaking matches. And I will go for lucky number ten.

Rocky startles a little bit as she looks at Goth’s wife, trying to ask a question towards her.

Sapphira: Don’t look at me, my husband is right. This man has beaten so many superstars since his attack on Shipman on his return. That he has carved his name in greatness. Besides, are you trying to compare Casey to the likes of those who he has already beaten???

Both Sapphira and Goth laugh out loud after she mentioned the name of his opponent.

Rocky: The man is a former Roulette champion Goth, he has…,

Goth: Oh yeah, I know he has held the title for a while. In 2012 for crying out loud. His last championship reign was years ago. And this is the guy that is going to be the one that will end my winning streak?? To extend the losing ways of me on High Stakes??? And tell me exactly how he is going to be threat to me???

Rocky: Well…,
Goth: The only threat that this guy is going to be for my title reign is when I am underestimating the guy. When I take this too lightly, when I feel that I can take this guy on with fifty percent of my ability. No freaking way, I’m going into this match to protect my championship reign. I’m going to put it all on the line and instead of being intimidated by something that people put upon me. As if I am looking on my calendar and get scared that this is a bad month for me??? Look Rocky, the fact that Casey is basing the entire hopes and dreams of him beating me on one thing. Everyone loses a match, everyone has their moments to succumb to others that seems to be a lesser threat than others.

Rocky: So you don’t see him as a threat???

Goth: I see him as an opportunity, an opportunity to take him to the edge and beyond. I see an opportunity to outwrestle him and take him down with one swift moment when he least expects it. That’s what I am all about, you got champs and you got dominant champions. You have Mikah, an untouchable entity. You got me, the Roulette champion and the Fallen. Names that dominate every time that he or she or they step foot in the ring and you know why???

Rocky stares at the champion, awaiting is answer.

Goth: Because every time we step foot in the ring, that our mind set is solely on this match. Focussing on that one thing that will get us the win and most of all, in our minds we have already won before the bell has even rang. People are wondering when I will slip up against someone, where my mentality is that I decide when I will relinquish this belt. Because until I have beaten the record as longest champion in the Roulette Title history, nobody will ever beat me

Rocky: You are very confident that you will win this title and hold it for over five months. But will you be the same way when you are facing men like Simon Jones?? Someone that has told the world that he was considering….

Goth: Yeah, considering. Yet, he decided to move on and go after the tag titles. Look if Simon Jones wants to test his ability against me then he should have stepped up against me. Not suddenly deciding to find a tag team partner. Or are you saying that names like the members of R.O.A.R, Connor Murphy, TNA, Steve Ramone are losers??? I take on every comer, I issue an open challenge every time that I’m in the arena to put my title on the line. It’s upon THEM to accept the challenge and fight me for that belt. It’s not my fault that they wont accept.

Rocky: I want to thank you for your time Goth and Sapphira.

The two smile as they walk off, leaving Rocky behind.

Promo:

Goth can be seen on is bed in his hotel room, his wife is taking a shower as he is enjoying some moments of rest. Staring at the camera and grins

Goth: Casey, Casey… I hope you haven’t gotten to the point that your brain is filled with too much of problems as of late??? Standing up for Drake, defending the honour of your tag team partner, his family and then still wanting to get his hands on my title??? How do you do it????

He grins as he closes his eyes for a few moments before he continues to talk
Goth: You don’t want to talk about our history, fine. Because lets face it, I am only contend with dealing with the present time and the future. Looking back to what you did then and what you have done to Bill Barnhart doesn’t concern me Casey. Because lets face it, I’m the very best that this world of wrestling has to offer.

Goth: Respect is a word often used as a metaphore, a tool to get sentimental with others. I respect you as a wrestler, fine. But when it comes down to show me respect Casey, you make me laugh. First of all, who are you to meddle with our business with Drake Green?? Because you showed me the true colours of a coward.

Goth whispers out the word coward towards the camera as he smiles

Goth: I know you will think I’m a hypocrite to call you a coward as we attacked someone from behind. But tell me Casey, where were you at that moment when we assaulted Drake??? Were you looking on?? Were you upset for what we did to him?? And yet, if that’s the case as you have made it publically clear how many weeks after the beatdown?? Then tell me, where were you?? Why didn’t you help him?? Where were you at the moment that he showed bravery and stupidity as he marched on to the ring to battle three men?? Were you unable to find him? To talk sense into his mind?? To do it as a unit??? To give him a slighter bigger chance??

Goth: Because it’s quite astonishing that a man that was so pissed off what we did to your friend. That you didn’t join him in his cause to battle us and Mark Ward. Why is that Casey?? Is it because you were put in the ring against Drake to do what we did?? To destroy Drake Green??? Or is it the fact that Drake doesn’t consider you a liability that the Guns for Hire are?? And so you focused your attention on what?? Oh yes, the lumber jack match

His eyes open up as he stares at his wife that has come out of the shower, wearing a towel around her impressive body. Grinning at her husband before walking off
Goth: You wanted to harm the Monstimals by attempting to cost me the championship belt in a Lumber Jack match. Oh my goodness Casey, what went wrong in your master plan?? Why was it that you could not use your intellect and your brawn to destroy me?? I tell you why, because I’m a maniac that never gives up. And that is something that you will have to deal with when the bell rings and I will own you, just like I did to you in your match. Only difference Casey, I made an impact and you???

Goth: So tell me Casey, instead of me losing at every year’s High Stakes. Why don’t we talk about the fact that you haven’t had a title in how many years?? And don’t talk to me about the fact that you haven’t wrestled for a while. Because neither have I… and yet I have done it all. I own the records and make them. And until you face me in the ring at High Stakes, you will find out why I’m going to walk out STILL SCW Roulette champion and you are not!!!

Sapphira: Why don’t you cut this Goth?? I want to go out and eat.

Goth grins as he nods to his wife before turning his attention back to the camera.

Goth: You heard it Casey, time is running out for me to destroy you verbally for this week. But don’t worry, next time it will be just you listening to just me. I will make you respect the fact that streaks are meant to be sent to the history books. The problem for you is that only one can be broken and it will be the fact that it will be erased from the history books as I break your body and your hopes and dreams of taking my title away from me. I hope you can deal with it Casey, because nothing in this world can save you from what I will do to you inside that squared circle. Deal with it Casey, deal with it.

With that the shot fades to darkness
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 12:00:39 AM »
 The first RP period is now over. All RPs posted from here on in will count towards week two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 10/16/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 10/17/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:48:32 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown walking around in San Juan, Puerto Rico; where High Stakes V is taking place with his wife, Laura and their 2 kids Noelle and Drew. Casey notices the camera focused on him, and talks to the camera

Casey-So, I have heard some people bitching about my wrestling in two different organizations behind my back, and not talking to me about it.  It irks me that these people don't tell me to my face, but some people act like its sac religious to mention another wrestling organization during a promo, yet I have seen others do it in other ways.  Look at Kurt Angle when he held the TNA World title and the IWGP title at the same time.  He may not have directly mentioned working in IWGP, but him holding the title spoke louder than words could in fact do.  I am proud to work both of these great companies.

Casey smiles, feeling better after speaking his mind about him working two companies.  His phone rings and sees J2H is calling him.

J2H-Casey, What is going on man?

Casey-Frustrated about being criticized about working for two wrestling organizations at the same time by people who don't have the guts to tell me to my face, and losing to a guy who I feel I should've beaten, but other than that, not much.  What's up with you?

J2H-Just worried about getting inside the ring with Brother Grimm.  You know how much he scares me.

Casey-Well, like I have told you before, you can defeat him.  Take that fear and use it to your advantage.  Be aggressive, and use that speed I know you have.  Strike first, strike fast, and stay on top of him.

J2H-What if he has a counter to that?  What do I do then?

J2H then gives a worried look, like he's going to shit his pants, takes a deep breathe as Casey speaks.

Casey-Well, I will be at ringside with you if need be.

J2H-OK. Talk to ya later.

Casey and J2H both hang up their phones and Casey takes a deep breath to try to calm down, and focuses onGoth, allowing himself to let out his frustrations about the school situation. He is thinking of the issues surrounding his wrestling school, his loss to CJ Sharpe, J2H's insecurities, and the fact he is facing Goth for the Roulette title.  Laura and he talk about High Stakes V.

Casey-So, what do you think I should do about J2H?

Casey looks at Laura with a disappointed look as he speaks, knowing he had put a lot of energy behind supporting J2H from the get go.

Laura-Casey, he has always been there for you when you needed a friend.  I know you have been a true friend to him too, but he is acting like a little kid, and needs to grow the fuck up.

Casey-I know, that is why I want your opinion before I do anything to help him during the match.

Laura-I know babe, but ultimately, it is your decision. Then again, you have to focus on Goth and getting the roulette title.

Casey-I realize that babe.  I have been thinking about that a lot, but at the same time, I don't want to turn my back on J2H.

Laura-Yeah, i know.  It's all about priorities.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction, takes a deep breath, and gives a chuckle, thinking of facing Goth at High Stakes V.

Laura-What is so funny?

Casey-How when I beat Goth at High Stakes V, I will continue his losing streak at the event, get another reign as Roulette Champion, and beat a guy who I have struggled to beat for so long.  It will be bittersweet.

Laura-Well, I will meet you back at the hotel babe.  I wanna get the kids down for a nap.

Casey gives Laura, Noelle, and Drew each a hug and kiss, and walks away from them and focuses on Goth.

Casey-Goth, I will show you that some streaks are meant to live on and some are meant to end.  Your losing streak at High Stakes will continue by my hands, whereas both my losing streak at High Stakes and your current winning streak, and successful title defenses will come to an end.  You may criticize my association with Drake Green, and the fact I didn't defend him when you and Lord Raab attacked him after our match.  Drake and I discussed that situation after the fact, and he understands why I didn't defend him right away.  It has nothing to do with being a coward, but about competition.  He gets that after going into battle with a great competitor, that win or lose, that sometimes you let the man celebrate while you go to the back and shower.  I respect Drake, and wanted to give him his moment, and when I found out you guys attacked him, I was just coming out of the shower and my wife told me.  I regret not being able to defend him at the time, but I've had his back ever since. I may not respect you and Raab's actions that night, but I respect your reign as Roulette Champion, and unfortunately for you, it comes to an end Sunday!!!

Casey cackles as he presses play on the iPod, in which he goes to listen to the latest Motörhead album, Bad Magic, and walks back to the hotel room as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 10:37:53 AM »
 Looking back:

Goth: One night never to forget…….,
Simpson realizes this himself and tries to point out the canyon sized hole in Hawkes’s plan, Hawkes is having none of it and eventually Simpson concedes and grabs a steel chair before rolling into the ring…..only for the chair to be dropkicked into Simpson’s face by Goth and Hawkes rolled back into the ring by Argento. Once inside the ring Argento starts brawling with Goth, eventually Goth sneaks in a low blow and nails Argento with the Chaos ADDT onto the chair, Drew starts the ten count and Argento isn’t able to get back up in time.
Justin: Argento has been eliminated.
Simone: This has to be Hawkes’s worst nightmare.
Adams: No kidding!
Hawkes starts begging of Goth is the champion looms over him, however Simpson charges back into the ring and slams a steel chair into Goth’s head several times in a row, Drew starts the count 1…..2…….3……4……5……
Simone: This isn’t happening.
Adams: Oh dear god!
6……7…..8….9…..10! Drew signals for the bell and Hawkes can’t believe it, he starts jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas Morning as he’s handed the belt.
Justin: The winner and NEEEEEEW SCW ROULETTE CHAMPION…….my god, this is really happening……JAMES HUNTINGTON HAWKES THE II!
Simone: Hawkes……is the new champion.
Adams: I don’t want to live on this planet anymore!

The shot fades as we see a cringe in the face of Goth, remembering that faithful night oh so well. Biting his lower lip and after a few moments of silence there is a laugh. A sadistic laugh that ends up into a cold sigh.

Goth: It would have made it so much better if he spiked my head with barb wire and drive it into my skull. Makes you wonder what caring and gentle man he truly must have been…..,

His eyes close, showing a non emotional expression on his face.

Goth: I’ve watched for the hour glass upon his soul and found out that his passing moments already came so soon. It tells people a lot to understand what you are truly about when you take the time for it. It has always been a hobby of mine to dig through the memories of yesterday’s past of everyone that thinks he is still alive.

Scratching his fingers across his jawbone, finding the hairs of his goatee as it itches. Caushing him to scratch as he has flees for a few moments.

Goth: Ah isn’t this nice?? To realize that when you do not take care of yourself, that the itch is coming and it will multiply so rapidly?? Just like the ones that feel that it is their destiny to dethrone you and take away that what is yours?? First it is something small, trying to scratch your way up to something bigger and more personal. Trying to capture the interest and emotional disorder of whatever emotion that is terrorizing your mind and soul at that given moment. That one moment that describes you as a vicious and emotional disoriented fool. Or a winner that grinds back and terrorizes your every thinking thought.

Goth: I wish you were here still….. so that I could have ended your misery myself.
His eyes are glued to the screen, it’s dark now as the shot has vanished. The memories of that faithful night in 2012 still echoes through his brain whenever he would choose to think about it.

Goth: Isn’t it ordinary and completely out of time that a big man needs to remember something he never knew to begin with…, the thicker the skull, the less oxygen will run through it to keep you from going into the deep end of sanity. As they often judge others from what they have heard from third parties. Because he who has dealt with the whispering of other people’s memories often comes empty handed.

His eyes slowly opens, we see the whiteness surrounding his iris glow into the light of the camera.

Have you never played the game that one person would whisper you a tale into your ear, after that you tell someone else and that goes on until the final person hears the tale… that it has turned into nothing more than a mere shred of the original tale?? And tell me why is this the case with you as well oh thick minded fools??? Oh I tell you why, as you never listen to that what is important. A regular fool would only remember the good parts. Have his eyes wonder off to a lady or a man and wonder what’s next. People do not need to hear the reality, because the reality is too far fetched from them to understand.

Goth: Someone once told the world that he had a dream…. A dream of everyone being their equals, everyone loving they neighbour and they friends friend. Telling the world that you should love every race, religion and sexual preferences. And all you could hear was amen, in the hopes of ever finding peace into the hearts of those who put hatred above all. And how often has that turned out to be a disappointing moment in our lives history?? To feel hatred amongst those who walk beside you?? Dreams are meant to come true, dreams are meant to become a reality and not fall to the wayside that dreams are just that…  merely a dream.

His eyes return to the screen as we see a new part flashing upon it.

Goth sits up first, gasping hard for air as he looks down at his arch rival to his side. Goth rolls over and starts to hammer huge shots in to the side of Kain's head, throwing punch after punch like a wild animal.
Adams: We need a map, Goth's lost the plot!
Goth continues to nail shot after shot at Kain as the referee warns him. Goth glares at Jasmine, his eyes filled with hate. Goth gets to his feet, looking down at Kain and then back towards Jasmine. Goth starts to stalk near Kain but from nowhere Kain flips up to his feet and in one quick movement, bounces on his left foot and jumps, catching Goth on the chin with his right foot!
Simone: These two are tearing down the house.
Goth men lay for a few seconds but Kain gets to his feet first, slowly waiting for Goth. Goth gets to his feet and Kain takes a step back, before jumping in the air with a three sixty tornado kick, but Goth ducks out of the way and Kain crashes behind Goth!
Adams: Kain misses The Quickening...
Goth spins around, pulling Kain to his feet and pulling him in to the center of the ring. Goth grabs Kain by the head....
Simone: Goth looking for it...
Before Goth can hit the ADDT, Kain grabs his arm and spins out of it. He reaches back with his back to Goth and grabs his head, jumping in the air and nailing....
Simone: Malice!
Kain hooks the leg
3!
DING DING DING!
Justin: The winner of the match.... Kain!!
Simone: Kain has done it! He's defeated his rival Goth!
Adams: I'm in shock, these two put on a hell of a match.
Simone: Neither can walk away disappointed, because this could have just stolen the show!

Neither could walk away disappointed? It’s the romantic bullshit that people love to keep alive in our industry. Pride comes with victory, but also accepting defeat. You grow into something that you never thought was possible, the notion that one day you will come back and return the favour. To send a skull into the steel ring post, watch the veins pop out of your face as you drive it deeper and deeper into the unforgiving steel. As you wish to find out how long a skull could last against it, before the first signs of cracks would emerge. Wondering whether your mind will beg you to ask for mercy, to have the pain be stopped. Or whether you resist until there is no resistance left to deliver. It’s futile to understand the conscious of those who evolve compared to those who are never anything else than a mere place in history as a filler.

The word filler echoes through the mind of Goth as his face allows a sadistic grin to emerge. His eyes are slowly closing, as if he is savouring a taste that could only be described as heavenly.

Goth: Filling the roster, only to be expected to lose. A task at hand that at sometimes could bring a surprise.. and yet only a handful can cope with the understanding of what it is that they never brought before. A mere fact that once they were mighty and then, vanished within the thin air of non existence.  As of where the name of Kain is now, hiding as his tears are flowing full heartedly. Realising that only true monsters perish in thoughts, never in existence.

Goth: I once deemed myself as HE who walked amongst the shadows of death, as I know now that they were hiking upon my moments of joy. Demons are nothing more than a plaything of those who get bored quickly, overjoyed with sinful thoughts of one other man’s lusts. A lust for me is merely ripping you to shreds and watch you try to struggle and recuperate. Only to fall once more to the waysides of my mental state. I know it does not make sense to you, but then again… has your senses ever detected the threat that I possess compared to the years before??? Or has the romantic notion of that what once was, shall remain untouched and unbroken??? Unspoiled for the naked eye, as purity must always prevail…. All of you have forgotten about the purity of my anger… hatred and fear… the culmination of that what makes me what you are not…. A Monstimal… and you are not….

Laughter…..

Interview.

Goth can be seen doing sit ups as he is interrupted by Pussy Willow. His eyes roll into his head as he wasn’t expecting anyone to interrupt him during his workout. He ignores Willow as he continues his workout while she is standing there patiently, waiting for him to finish his sit ups

Goth: (sighs) What???

Willow: I was told that you were here, I was looking to have a few words with you regarding…..,

Suddenly Henry emerges, getting in front of Pussy as he stands between her and the Roulette champion.

Henry: Forgive me Goth, I was informed at the final moment that she wanted an interview, while you requested not to be disturbed. I will take this interview from if you if you allow me to.

Goth grunts a little bit before nodding his head

Willow: But…,

Henry turns his attention towards her with a look of calmness

Henry: I’m sorry Willow, as Goth’s anger management coach and behind his wife his second manager and in this case spokesperson. I will be the one that is going to be answering your questions today, as the Roulette champion has requested time for himself to prepare for history to be made.

Willow looks past Henry, only to see Goth get up and walk towards the tredmill to work on his cardio. Reluctantly she sighs and turns her attention back to the man that manages the World champion as well is the anger manager for the Roulette champion.

Willow: Henry, Goth is days away from competing in his third High Stakes Super show, a match that is overlooked by the fact….,

Henry: I’m sorry to interrupt you, I know that you are going to be referring to the whole losing streak that consists of two of the shows that he has competed in right???

Willow: Yes, I was. I…,

Henry: I just have to interrupt your intentions to put the fact that this man is the man to beat at this very moment. To insinuate something that has happened several years ago is beyond that what he is doing right now.

Willow: Well true, you are right that Goth has been on fire, but you know as well as I that it is also a mental thing to know when you have a thing with a certain arena or show….

Henry looks at Goth, who is focused upon the tredmill as sweat is coming from his body.

Henry: I know everything when it comes down to a mental state Willow, you see my client Goth has become someone that was forced to focus on every single detail when his wife was kidnapped from him. Realizing that every misstep that he would make, could have been him even further away from his wife. Now that he has gotten his wife in his safe protective environment, this man has trusted me to make sure that he does not lose his focus and drive.

Willow: How does that work Henry?? How can you keep him motivated??

Henry laughs at the question from Willow as she looks at him uncertain.

Willow: What???

Henry: You see Willow, at this very moment. I have had to do absolutely nothing to motivate him.

Willow: What?? But why???

Henry: Oh sure I have got enough to do to work on his mind if that’s what you mean. It’s not that I sit there and just say talk and the magic comes out of his mouth, even though his promo’s would tell you otherwise. No, this man starts and it gives me the incentive to dig deeper into his mind and find the one key that brings him further into the zone. His anger is the biggest key and threat to him to lose the belt. And yet, it is also his motivation to do things that he has never done before. Finding the perfect balance for him to destroy men like Casey Williams this coming Sunday at High Stakes V.

Willow: Did you talk about the winning and losing streaks???

Henry: Have I?? Of course I have Willow, you see. This Casey has been trying to work his magic upon him. But Goth is a mastermind when it comes down to mind games, psychological warfare and to ignore that what needs to be ignored. Casey is holding on to a thread. His only hope and guarantee that has been a success to men that have been better talent than him. A man that apparently can only respond to only a few things that Goth send towards him. That tells me that he is in doubt, a man in doubt is no threat and no competition for the master of the Goth Drop.

Willow: You talk about two things.

Henry: Goth has asked him so many things, to where he puts his basis upon him beating Goth. To ask him to make him believe his intentions with solid reasons, a solid punch behind his words in the hope he may perhaps impress him. But like many before Casey, he hasn’t. He only could give a weak response why he froze on the moment where the Monstimals attacked Drake Green. He only could respond with weak reasons why his losing streak would end and Goth’s winning streak would end. And yet, he never convinced a three year old, let alone the first every three time Roulette Champion. Is that not a reasoning thought should just take a one way ticket out of this Super Card?? To save his career and a beating from the man that cannot be beat???

Willow: Strong words, but how would you think that Goth’s anger is at this very moment??? Is it in control or far from it??

Henry smiles at Willow as he shakes his head.

Henry: Why don’t you ask that question to Casey after the match is over??? That is if Casey will be able to talk afterwards. We are Monstimals and if there’s one thing we hate. People that aren’t capable to back up what they are saying. Oh and Willow???

Willow: Yes???

Henry: Interview is over.

With that Willow is left as Henry walks off towards Goth

Promo:

Goth is drinking beer in a bar in San Juan, Puerto Rico. His eyes are fixed upon a dancer that is doing a show on stage. He is enjoying the drink and show until he sighs, realizing that he is being filmed.

Goth: Oh God, you guys sometimes annoy me. Really get a life ok??
He puts down the beer, without leaving is gaze upon the female dancer that is smiling at the Roulette champion.

Goth: I guess you guys want my opinion on that what is lacking these days when it comes to my opponents these days. Especially the one that I will be facing at the Supercard of all cards, High Stakes V. The show that I will be facing The Freight train of Pain, Casey Williams.

Goth: Whatever.

He puts the beer to his mouth, drink from it as he is enjoying the taste before swallowing it.

Goth: God, I love this beer. But then again, you are not for the liquor, just merely about me and Casey. You see, Casey has the right mind set to beat someone for a title. The problem alone is that he is short on ideas to express why. He is verbally a no threat to me, let alone Steve Ramone. I’m sure that he will be compensating this situation when the moment comes that we will enter the ring.

Goth: Casey’s problem alone is that his ability to compensate is nothing compared to what I can do  inside that squared circle and beyond. You see, when I enter that ring, I am all about one thing. Winning, beating people and most of all… enjoying that I destroy them. I am undefeated in several months, I have defended the belt to anyone who is stupid enough to take me on and you know why?? Because it will make me walk all over everyone out there when we face each other once again. To have them already give up and cry tears when they sit in a dark corner screaming. Screaming from the top of their lungs why they have to face the man that they never could beat. And all I got is Casey Williams.

His mood changes, he is laughing at the thought of facing the former Roulette champion.

Goth: Stop the act of protecting people, because you will disappoint your buddy just like you did Drake. I mean seriously, you want me to believe that you guys sat down and he accepted your flaws?? If he did, he must have realized that you would hold him back instead of being an extra help to work his way up the ladder to challenge the Monstimals

Goth: If that was me, I would have kicked your ass. It’s an untold law that you do something when you feel something is wrong Casey. You did something alright, you hide your stinking ass and attack when someone is down or not concentrated on a non-threat like you. But that’s ok Casey, I will make an example out of you at High Stakes, once again me destroying a nobody that thought he could outsmart me. And like all before you, you were wrong.

He finishes the beer as he winks at the girl, she walks over to him as he puts a hundred dollar bill in her panties.

Goth: You can get some more if you are nice

He winks at her as she does a sexy dance for him and signals for him to meet her after the show.

Goth: How’s the kids Casey?? Are they proud of daddy not standing up for his believes?? You see, it will come down to hunt you eventually Casey. Aligning yourself with losers will ultimately bring you down man. They will wake up after the Sunday night is over, run over to mommy and ask her what daddy has done. Will she try to stay strong?? Don’t cry as I have made you suffer like a freight train hit you face first?? Because, when I’m done with you I will change your outlook to become the little engine that tried. You tried to fight, you tried to beat me and you tried to believe your own lies man.

Goth: I wonder, is this all what SCW has to offer?? I mean seriously, if me and Raab are the only real life threats to anyone out here. I would suggest Mark to just change this organisation to the Monstimals playhouse of destruction. Because after this show is over, me and Raab and Samuel will go back and do what we have told everyone we would do. We beat people up, we destroyed hopes once more and move on to do the same to the next pieces of shit that think they oppose us.

Goth sits backwards in the chair, watching the girl wiggle her behind for him as he enjoys the view.

Goth: If you think that Sapphira will be pissed?? We have an understanding that we can do whatever we want, as long as we are honest to each other. Our lives as a family will begin when I retire. No distractions for us, nothing more than being pro’s in this organisations. It’s quite the difference between us huh?? You base your entire hopes in a hope… the hope of the High Stakes bug… I call it a bug, because you can squash it like that.

He slaps his hands together, as if he has squashed a real life bug.

Goth: I base my believes upon facts, that nothing you can do is good enough to break me. I’m undefeated for months. You haven’t won a match since the nineteenth century man. 2012 was the last time you held a freaking belt. You are the joke, you have a losing streak that is longer than the beard on Santa Clause on a weekday. I’m going to destroy you man, I’m going to wear you out to the point that you will forget you even exist. Does that sound familiar to you??? Oh yeah, I forgot. I have done that for months to everyone that faced me and let’s face it. History once again will be all over you and when the night is over…. Your ass will be mine.

Goth smiles as he turns his attention to the camera for the first time.

Goth: I’m going to enjoy a good time with a hot chick Casey, maybe one day you should think about what is important to you and stick with it.

With that Goth walks off as he and the girl will enjoy some private time together.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>