Author Topic: I'll Make Violet Amelia Holt Submit To Me Again  (Read 499 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I'll Make Violet Amelia Holt Submit To Me Again
« on: October 22, 2020, 11:59:55 AM »
I WILL MAKE VIOLET AMELIA HOLT SUBMIT AGAIN

Narrator:  Holy *bleep* I’m glad I’m on Bea Barnhart’s side and not on her bad side like Violet Amelia Holt is! Bea told me she was shocked at what Violet Amelia Holt said, on camera, at Climax Control 282, that Bea never got a submission victory and for sure not three submission victories over here and Bea is ready to comment on Violet’s comments. Damn! This is gonna be brutal!

FALSE ACCUSATIONS

We are taken back to when Bea Barnhart was attending College in Manila, Philippines. As a young and very attractive young woman the other female students resorted to lies about Bea to try to improve their status in the world. The worst thing they did was spread rumors that Bea was very EASY when it came so giving up her body to the boys even though she never did that. One thing Bea hated the most was being falsely accused of things. As always Bea took matters into her hands and exposed the mean girls for being the ones who were easy for the boys to have sex with and that they lied about her. When that truth came out about those other girls the College asked the mean girls who lied about Bea to leave the College and never return.

MEDITATION

We see Bea walking ahead of Bill down the street while holding Bill’s hand. Bea is walking quickly while pulling on Bill’s hand that he is having a hard time keeping up with her.

Bill:  Will you please slow down! Where are you in such a hurry to go? Where are you taking me?

Bea:  We’re going to a meditation class and it starts in a few minutes and I don’t want to miss anything!

Bill:  Isn’t meditation supposed to make you calm and relaxed? Then why are you excited and nervous?

Bea:  Oh, Bill, stop teasing me!

Bea and Bill arrive at the location where the meditation class is being held and they arrive in time to be there when the session starts.

Bill:  This is stupid! Why did you bring me here? This is almost as bad as the time you brought me to Miss Starzz the Psychic for a reading. She was so pathetic when she came out of the back room she asked us who we were. If she was a true Psychic and she also had our names written down for an appointment at that time, but still had to ask us who we were that’s pathetic.

Bea:  Just follow their directions and you’ll be fine.

Meditation Instructor:  People always ask how you meditate with an OM sound. While you inhale and exhale, chant OM to where you fit the chant to your breath duration rather than breathing to the chant. Break down the OM syllable to sound line A-A-U-U-M followed by silence and back again. Say the first two syllables with your mouth opened widely and the next two by pursing your lips together. Got it?

Bill:  No I don’t get it!

Bea:  Shhh! Just flow with it and relax.

Bill:  I want to flow into the nearest Pizza restaurant and relax with a pepperoni pizza and Classic Coke!

Bea:  Shhh!!!

The meditation session starts and people start doing the chant and Bill decides to chime in.

Bill:  OHHHHMMMMM!!!

Bea:  Bill! It isn’t OHM like the measurement in electrical terms. It is A-A-U-U-M. Try it again like this. A-A-U-U-M. . .

Bill:  This is DUM-MM-MM-BBBBB DU-UM-BAH!!!

The meditation instructor is frustrated that Bill keeps disrupting the session so they ask Bill and Bea to leave the facility and they do.

Bea:  Bill you frustrate me at times. You should just try to have fun with stuff like the meditation session.

Bill:  I have fun eating pepperoni pizza and drinking Classic Coke not sitting on the floor chanting a silly word.

Bea:  Whatever.

This scene ends and we switch over to a shot of the wrestling ring at Sam’s Town in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bea is standing in front of the wrestling ring and she is wearing faded blue jeans, black athletic shoes, and a black pullover shirt. She looks into the camera and launches into her comments.

LIARS WILL ALWAYS BE LIARS BUT I’LL BEAT THE TRUTH INTO THEM

Bea:  Violet! What in the *bleep* was that moronic bullshit you spewed forth at Climax Control 282? Violet you’re delusional and insane! First let me run a short video clip of what you said at Climax Control 282 so that you’ll not be able to claim you never said those things. You have taken a submission loss to me in three out of three matches and yet you stood before the camera and stated you never lost a wrestling match to me by submission.

The anger on Bea’s face after having Violet lie about their matches is obvious.

Bea:  Violet you went in front of the camera at Climax Control 282 to claim that you never lost by submission to me. Shall we examine the facts instead of your fiction? I’m going to run down my submission wins over you in both English and Tagalog, my native language in the Philippines, just to make sure you have me tell you in two languages. January 5, 2020, at Climax Control 256 the official decision by the Referee was that you, Violet, submitted to my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold. The Referee called it a submission win for me over you and Justin Decent announced my submission win over you. That is submission loss ONE which in Tagalog is ISA you took against me.  February 16, 2020, at My Bloody Valentine, we were involved in a Fans Bring The Weapons Roulette match for Number One Contendership for Bombshell Roulette Championship and I made you submit by applying my The Pretzel Figure Four Leg Lock on you. Again the Referee called it a submission win for me over you and Justin Decent announced my submission win over you. That was submission loss TWO which in Tagalog is DALAWA you took against me. Then, since the third time is the charm, our third match was on May 10, 2020, at Climax Control 268. At that event me and Bill defeated your daddy, Dustin Holt, and you, in a Mixed Tag Team match when I locked in my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold for the submission. For the third time, in our third match, the Referee called it a submission win for me over you and Justin Decent announced my submission win over you. That, Miss Holt, is submission loss THREE which in Tagalog is TATLO you took against me. ONE. . .ISA. . .TWO. . .DALAWA. . .THREE. . .TATLO!  Coming to you at Climax Control 283 on Sunday, October 25, 2020, your submission loss FOUR. . .APAT to me!

Bea lets out a sigh of frustration due to having other wrestlers lie.

Bea:  Listen up little Miss Liar Pants you got your ass handed to you, by submission, by me, three out of three matches we’ve had against each other. The facts prove that in three matches against me you tapped out, or passed out, and submitted in the matches for a total of three times. And then you had the nerve to stand in front of the camera, and the fans, at Climax Control 282 and claim that I never made you submit in any of our matches? Not only are you a pathetic piece of shit wrestler you’re also a pathetic piece of shit liar! And this time you can’t claim you didn’t say those things at Climax Control 282 because it is forever on video for everyone to view and hear and I challenge everyone to review our three matches at those three events and see for themselves that I took you out by submission three times.

We can tell Bea is so upset at Violet’s lying she’s ready to kick ass on her again.

I WILL MAKE VIOLET AMELIA HOLT SUBMIT AGAIN

Bea:  Violet we will not know what the rules and stipulations of our match will be until we arrive at the ring at Climax Control 283. I don’t give a shit what our match stipulations, or rules, or no rules are, I’m going to beat you into submission for a fourth time. I hate liars and you managed to get me to hate you three times over for lying about our three matches. This time when I brutally beat you down, and you submit to me for the fourth time, maybe you’ll finally get the message and go into permanent retirement. The gates of Hell are going to be unleashed on you and you’ll wish you were never born. Hope you’re looking forward to our match to open Climax Control 283 because I’m looking forward to setting the bar high for the other matches to attempt to attain.

Bea stops talking but we can tell something is on her mind and she continues speaking into the camera.

Bea:  Violet all the matches for this Halloween edition of Climax Control will have special stipulations, rules, etc., assigned to them and all the participants will not know what their match will consist of until just before the match starts. Let me be honest with you. Then again what the hell do you know about honesty when I exposed you on national television for being a chronic lying bitch? I don’t care what our match stipulations or rules end up to be. I’m coming into our match to run your lying ass out of wrestling. You’re a pampered daddy’s girl but when you step into the ring with me your daddy isn’t going to be able to stop the ass kicking beat down I’m gonna give you. I’ve had jealous girls in College lie about me to try to put me down while they tried to build themselves up. It failed and they got kicked out of College for lying about me. I’ve had people try to lie about me to make me look bad at places I worked. They also failed because liars are fools and are always exposed. Now you come along, after I defeated you THREE times in THREE matches all by submission and now you’re about to experience your FOURTH loss to me by submission! You cannot lie yourself into a win over me Violet. You’re 0-3 against me, you will be 0-4 against me in our upcoming match, so you have to deal with the truth and bury your lies!

Bea opens a bottle of water and takes a drink.

Bea:  For my final comments for today I challenge everyone watching, especially you Violet, to review our three matches I talked about earlier. I want everyone to see that you did, in fact, submit to me three times in three matches. After everyone views our matches, including you, then you will have no choice but to admit you lost to me three times by submission and you can then drop to your knees and worship me as your superior! You’re like the guy behind the curtain in the movie The Wizard of Oz. He claimed to be this almighty powerful Wizard but he was just an ordinary little man who used distraction tactics, such as smoke and mirrors and loud noises, to try to distract people from the truth of who he really was. Nice try on your part Violet. You can hide behind the curtain like the Wizard of Oz did, and scream into the microphone for people to ignore the person behind the curtain, but you’ve been exposed. You feel that losing to me three times by submission was dreadful and humiliating? Wait until I make you submit for the fourth time at Climax Control 283

Bea then does something we rarely see her do and that is to flip the middle finger into the camera to show Violet what she thinks of her. The cameraman tries to cut his camera feed quick enough but the middle finger got broadcast for the viewers, and especially Violet Amelia Holt, to see. Bea stands there with an evil grin on her face while the Network quickly arranges to cut to regularly scheduled programming.