Author Topic: MIXER (Bea Barnhart Comments)  (Read 614 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
MIXER (Bea Barnhart Comments)
« on: October 15, 2020, 09:47:19 AM »
MIXER

Narrator:  Hi and welcome to my introduction to Bea Barnhart’s comments for her upcoming Mixed Tag Team match. I’ve been told Bea is doing her comments by herself today as Bill took Iris out to a dog park for some exercise. Also she may comment on things mentioned by Bill in his presentation since he won their coin toss to present his comments first.

Before we join with Bea we pick up on the presentation from several years ago where Bill and Bea were comparing mixed drinks that they each had as a favorite but the other didn’t know about the mixtures until they told each other then mixed the drink for them. After enjoying the newly presented mixed drinks Bill and Bea relaxed for a bit before Bill cleaned up the kitchen to get it ready for the next morning.  Bea was happy to share their favorite drinks and that Bill offered to clean the kitchen after their mixed drinks sharing thing.

RETURN TO REAL TIME

LOSERS ARE LOSERS

The scene comes on our screen and we see Bea Barnhart sitting in a chair in her hotel room. As the Narrator mentioned Bill took Iris for a walk in the dog park so they are not going to be involved in Bea’s presentation. Bea is casually dressed today, as compared to her formal attire she wore when attending Bill with his presentation, by wearing faded blue jeans, black athletic shoes, and an Atlanta Falcons jersey. Bea looks into the camera and launches into her comments.

Bea:  Thanks for joining me. You notice I went casual for my presentation today whereas I was in formal attire when attending Bill’s presentation. I like to be comfortable when I’m the one doing the main comments. Now you might be asking why I’m wearing an Atlanta Falcons jersey when the team is at a pathetic 0-5-0 for this season. I understand that question because when your NFL team is 0-5-0 and the Cleveland Browns are 4-1-0 that makes you look really bad. However I’m one of those who feel you should still support your local teams when possible.

Bea pauses to take a drink of water then she looks back to the camera to continue.

Bea:  If you watched Bill’s comments for our upcoming match you saw a video replay of something that took place several years ago concerning our favorite drinks. It is surprising that people get stuck with one way of mixing a drink and they never consider other ways. Most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling get stuck with one way of wrestling and never consider other ways then they wonder why they lost a lot of matches. With myself and Bill we always find ways to mix things up so we’re always fresh and innovative. And that brings me to Ben and Evie Jordan. Ben and Evie what have you done lately? I know you both were accomplished for a short time but where have you been, and what have you done. . .lately? I have the history that you two joined as a Mixed Tag Team then took the loss so that surely doesn’t count as an accomplishment. Yes you have held Championships but your names don’t show up on the list of Champions as often as other wrestlers do. I guess not everyone can have continued success.

Bea takes another drink of water before continuing.

MIXER

Bea: Since we’re participating in a Mixed Tag Team match I took the time to research definitions for the words MIX and MIXER. To mix means TO COMBINE OR BLEND INTO ONE which is what Bill and I do as a Mixed Tag Team. Another definition of MIX is to MIX IT UP AS TO ENGAGE IN A FIGHT OR CONTEST. Oh, you two, be ready for us to bring the fight to you! One definition for the word MIXER is SOMETHING THAT MIXES THINGS UP. Our Mixed Tag Team is going to mix you two up to the point you won’t be able to be recognized by the fans. We’re in this match to win.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Bea:  Leading up to our match against Ben and Evie we’ve heard nothing but negative comments against us. They claim myself and Bill haven’t accomplished anything, we haven’t won anything, and we’re not able to win matches.

Bea finishes the water in her glass and she pours more water into the glass for later.

Bea:  Since me and Bill are in a Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 282 I’ll discuss our record in Mixed Tag Team competition. We lost a Mixed Tag Team match to Trenton Tigers at Climax Control 257 when I was pinned by Daniela Rodgers. We defeated Dustin Holt and Violet Amelia Holt in a Mixed Tag Team match when I made Violet submit with my Sleeping Pill Sleeper hold. And our third Mixed Tag Team match, at Violent Conduct VI, we defeated Trenton Tigers, when Bill pinned Vector Rodgers. Our win over Trenton Tigers caused dissention in their ranks since Vector Rodgers and Char Kwan were selected, under Freebird Rules, to participate in the match, and they totally failed. The fact remains that since they called themselves Trenton Tigers it means we avenged that first loss we had against them. So there you have it. Overall in Mixed Tag Team competition we are currently 2-1-0, and after we defeat you two at Climax Control 282 we’ll go to 3-1-0. The next accomplishment after that is The Barnharts will earn the Mixed Tag Team Championship.

BACK TO SEVERAL YEARS AGO IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

We return to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia, where the following happened several years ago. This took place after Bill and Bea traded their favorite drinks with each other. They are in their backyard, sitting in chairs at the patio table, with the umbrella on the patio table opened to provide shade, and Iris is running around sniffing her backyard to see what animals have been intruding on her property. When the camera returns to the patio table we notice Bill and Bea have snacks and drinks on the table. Bill brought out a large plate piled with pepperoni slices and a six-pack of cans of Classic Coke. Bea appears to have some Filipino food for her snacks as we see what looks to be Lumpia and Pancit. For those of you who are not familiar with Filipino food Lumpia is similar to an egg roll and it can be filled with numerous items and then it is fried and Pancit is a type of noodle dish.

Bill:  I’m happy when you make Pancit and Lumpia Bea as I’m not into cooking much except for pizzas and pies and lasagna.

Bea:  Anything for the man I love.

Bill:  I feel the same way when I make cheesecake, peach pie, key lime pie, and lasagna for you.

Bea:  Oh, Bill, you’re trying to fool the viewers. You know you make those pies and cheesecake for yourself and Iris to enjoy. You do so much for me, and surprise me with special gifts all the time, so it is okay that you spoil Iris also.

The item from several years ago plays out and the scene changes back to real time again.

THE END OF BEN AND EVIE IS NEAR

Bea:  How does it feel when you’re the person, or team, that so overwhelmingly defeats your opponents that they retire and are never heard from again? For me it feels damn good to send someone into retirement after they have been defeated by me. When our team, The Barnharts, soundly defeat Ben and Evie Jordan, they’ll likely run off into retirement and never be heard from again. Would I feel bad if we have that affect on them? Nope! I want you two to enjoy what little time you have left before our match. Have all the fun, enjoyment, and pleasure, you can manage to get, because after we return you to the backstage area you’ll be in so much pain from the beating you took at our hands it will be weeks before you enjoy things again.

Bea motions to the cameraman to indicate she is done with her comments. He calls to the Network to inform them and they cut to regularly scheduled programming.