Author Topic: MIX IT UP  (Read 716 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
MIX IT UP
« on: October 15, 2020, 09:46:16 AM »
MIX IT UP

Narrator:  When Bill Barnhart contacted me to open his comments with my narration all he told me is that he is ready to mix it up. That tells me he and Bea are ready to mix it up against Ben and Evie Jordan in a Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 282. Also Bill and Bea flipped a coin three times to see who were present their comments first. Bea picked Heads and Bill picked Tails and with three flips of the coin it came up Tails twice for Bill so he presents his comments first.

FAVORITE DRINKS OF BILL AND BEA

We are taken back several years to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. They are in the kitchen and we see numerous bottles of alcoholic beverages and other items used as mixers for drinks.

Bill:  Bea you asked me to tell you what my favorite mixed drink is so I’ll prepare it for you. It is simple and contains two ingredients most people don’t associate as being put together into a mixed drink.

Bea watches as Bill places several ice cubes into a nice sized clear drinking glass. Bill picks up a bottle of Gin and pours it into the glass until the glass is two-thirds full. He then pops open a can of 7-Up and pours it into the glass until the level of the mixture of Gin and 7-Up is just below the rim of the glass. Bea gives an odd glance at the drink Bill made as she is not used to seeing Gin and 7-Up mixed together.

Bill:  I know what you’re thinking Bea. I thought the same thing the first time I was introduced to a Gin and 7-Up drink. I found it to be a smashing success since I couldn’t stomach the taste of the traditional Gin and Tonic.

Bill hands the glass to Bea. She takes a sip and a smile comes on her face. She then drinks and finishes the Gin and 7-Up with pleasure.

Bea:  Wow! That’s better than I expected! I love it! Now it is my turn to introduce you to my favorite drink which is also a combination of two ingredients not normally associated as being put together into a mixed drink.

We watch as Bea fills a glass, that is the same size as the glass Bill used for his drink, with a small amount of crushed ice. Bea opens a bottle of Vodka and fills it until the level reaches two-thirds of the glass. Bea then opens a container of Orange Juice and pours it into the glass until the level is just below the rim. She hands the glass to Bill who gives it an odd glance since he is not familiar with this mixture of Vodka and Orange Juice. Bill sips the concoction then with a smile he drinks the remaining amount obviously enjoying the mixture.

Bill:  I must say, Bea, I’m surprised how well this tastes compared the usual of mixing Vodka with Soda Water. Thanks for sharing your favorite drink with me.

Bea:  It is always nice to share our favorite drinks, food, snacks, and other things, with the person we love and share our life with.

The scene from several years ago fades out and when the scene comes back into focus we are in current time with Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, relaxing in their hotel room that is located near Sam’s Town in Las Vegas. Bill is dressed in a dark gray business suit, with a white shirt, and a tie that matches the gray business suit, and black dress shoes. Bea is wearing a black full-length dress and black dress shoes. Iris? Oh you know the drill. She’s wearing her pink diamond-studded dog collar. The two are told by the cameraman they are live broadcasting so they perk up and Bill begins his comments concerning their upcoming Mixed Tag Team match.

MIX IT UP

Bill:  Before I launch into comments on our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match, at Climax Control 282, I wish to comment on my match at Climax Control 281 against Mac Bane. There’s no doubt I was in control of the Roulette Rules Dumpster Match and was about to win when one of the dumpsters rolled along and hit me in the back. When I got knocked to the arena floor by the dumpster the damn thing rolled on top of me squashing me. Stuff happens and this happened to me. Due to that incident during the match Mac Bane was able to stuff me into the dumpster and close both sides of the lid. So, Mac, congratulations on your win. But speaking of getting squashed I’m sure when you face O’Malley for the Roulette Championship he’s gonna squash you like the annoying cockroach you are and he will send you home to your Roach Motel as a loser.

Bea:  Ha ha ha! Good one Bill!

Bill:  Now about our upcoming opponents, Ben and Evie Jordan, I have several things to mention. I consider it an honor to step into the ring with you Ben. I’m also sorry to have to be the one to inform you that our team is going to destroy your team and there’s nothing you can do to prevent that. The record books show that you and Evie served as a Mixed Tag Team previously and got your asses handed to you by Kedron and Rinoa Williams. Be ready to have your asses handed to you by me and Bea at Climax Control 282 because we’re ready to hand your asses to you when we defeat you.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Bill:  Leading up to our match against Ben and Evie we’ve heard negative comments. They include comments that me and Bea haven’t accomplished anything, we haven’t won anything, and we’re not able to win matches. Shall we examine those comments as it relates to our Mixed Tag Team?

Bea:  Yes!

Bill:  Concerning Mixed Tag Team competition here’s our record. We lost a Mixed Tag Team match to Trenton Tigers, on January 12, 2020, at Climax Control 257, when Bea was pinned by Daniela Rodgers. Then we defeated Dustin Holt and Violet Amelia Holt in a Mixed Tag Team match when Bea made Violet submit with her Sleeping Pill Sleeper hold. And our third Mixed Tag Team match, on September 27, 2020, at Violent Conduct VI, we defeated Trenton Tigers, when I pinned Vector Rodgers.

Bea:  That loss to us by Trenton Tigers caused dissention in their ranks since Vector Rodgers and Char Kwan were selected, under their Freebird Rules, to participate in the match. The fact remains that since they called themselves Trenton Tigers it means we avenged that first loss we had against them.

Bill:  Overall in Mixed Tag Team competition we are 2-1-0. There ya go punks! We have two wins and one loss in Mixed Tag Team competition and when we defeat Ben and Evie Jordan on September 18, 2020, at Climax Control 282, we’ll go to 3-1-0. That means we have a winning percentage in Mixed Tag Team competition of 66.6 percent. Gee, Ben and Evie, what is your winning percentage in Mixed Tag Team competition? From the information I read it is ZERO percent! After we defeat you, and go 3-1-0 in Mixed Tag Team competition, we’ll have a winning percentage in that category of 75 percent in Mixed Tag Team competition.

Bea:  You forgot to mention one other match.

Bill:  Which one?

Bea:  Kristopher Ryans.

Bill:  Since we’re the likely tag team to face Kris Ryans and Mikah for the Mixed Tag Team Championship the match I had with Kris needs to be mentioned. That match took place April 24, 2020, at Climax Control 266. I defeated Ryans by submission with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold. That means after we defeat Ben and Evie, then go on to face Black Sheep, there’s a major intimidation factor in my favor since Kris knows he cannot defeat me. He would rather have Mikah in the ring since she has a better chance against Bea than he does against me but still we come at them with the intimidation index off the charts and that works in our favor.

Bea:  Always nice to have the intimidation factor on our side.

Bill:  I’m very proud of you Bea. You came into the sport of wrestling as my Manager then I encouraged you to get trained and ask to be hired in Sin City Wrestling as a Wrestler. You’ve come a long way since that initial match and you’re becoming a Bombshell Wrestler others don’t wish to face. Keep up the great work!

Bea:  Hard for me not to do well in the wrestling ring when I have a fantastic instructor in you.

Bill and Bea high five then hug and kiss before the cameraman cuts his feed and the screen goes black.