Author Topic: Don't Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing  (Read 581 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Don't Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing
« on: March 04, 2021, 06:17:11 PM »
San Diego, California
Gem Stone Manor

This past month at the Gemstones manor had been a very interesting one especially considering that Courtney Pierce was forced to move in by her teachers at Jet City South. The idea was for Prudence and Courtney to get along as their constant issues between one another have been causing problems for the gym. However been fellow teammates of the same gym was a lot different from being roommates. Prudence stood at the door to Courtney Pierce’s bedroom. She offered a very long drawn out sigh as she knocked at the door. It wasn’t long until the door slowly opened up and we could see Courtney standing on the other side of the door. She crossed her arms as Ruby stood there in her pajamas.

“What the hell do you want, and I swear if you are going to tell me that I have an attitude and acting OUTRAGEOUS I am going to punch you…”

Ruby nods her head as she looks back at the brunette.

“Bollocks woman you think I only want to fight?!  There’s a better chance of it being brass monkeys outside in Southern California than me always wanting to constantly argue and start trouble with you…”

Courtney is befuddled as she moves out of the way of the doorway.

“I guess you could come inside but as much as everyone tells you to not say outrageous, please don’t use your British sayings with me. I don’t understand them, but I will give you five minutes. What do you want?!”

Ruby walks inside as she makes her way over to Courtney’s bed and sits down on top of it.

“Actually I was wondering if the two of us could speak to each other. I know things have been really tough between us these past couple of weeks…”

Courtney seems disgusted glancing right back into Prudence’s eyes.

“Tough just a few weeks?! It’s been more like months. I don’t understand why you have to have this vendetta against me. Things have already been terrible with my wrestling career. Do you know what it feels like to lose every single fucking week?! I am on a severe losing streak. I haven’t won since God knows when. I was the Blast From The Past tournament winner at one point. I had a huge future ahead of me and it all came crashing down just like that. Now I have to deal with losing every week and on top of that have to deal with issues with you at the gym. I don’t even know why you started shit with me to begin with?!”

Ruby doesn’t know what to say as she looks back at Courtney.

“I tried to help you a few weeks ago… I didn’t know my interference would backfire like it did…”

“Well I didn’t ask for your fucking help Ruby… I don’t even know why you would even come down to help me to begin with when I didn’t even want the help…”

Ruby quickly shakes her head as she quickly stands up and looks right into the eyes of Courtney.

“Did you ever think that maybe I went out to ringside because I am sick and tired of seeing you lose every single fucking week?! Granted what I did might have been wrong. Even picking on you has been wrong but I had my reasons for doing so…”

“And what exact reasons did you have for interference?! Why would you meddle in my affairs?!”

Ruby shakes her head again as she glares daggers at her.

“Right now you are acting OUTRAGEOUS and RIDICULOUS… Do I need to spell it out to you?!”

Courtney shakes her head.

“I still don’t understand your mind games. Things seem to be going perfect for you. You are undefeated in wrestling and only have been doing this for a few months. You have a great relationship with Chip from Devilition yet you wish to make my life a living hell. You make fun of me and give me a teddy bear and roses on Valentine’s Day on Climax Control. On top of that…”

Before Courtney could say anything else Ruby quickly cuts her off as she yells at her.

“First off all things aren’t perfect with me. I will admit I have gotten lucky inside of the wrestling ring but maybe it’s just because my cousins Kate, and her sister Samara have been wrestling for a long time. I have watched them for a while so it was only natural I picked up on some things. As far as Chip goes we broke up ages ago so don’t even tell me that I have a perfect relationship!”

Prudence begins to form tears from her eyes and she quickly wipes them as she looks deeply into the eyes of Courtney.

“Are you really that naïve Courtney?! It’s really obvious why I gave you that stuff on Valentine’s Day. Not to mention even though you were forced to move in you have to admit it has been amazing being here. You have so much room. The amenities are amazing and I have been a really great host!”

Courtney nods her head.

“I have to at least acknowledge that. When I was forced to move here I was expecting things to be really bad. However you have been kind. Things have gone far better than anything I could have ever imagined. All of the Gemstones have been really fun to be around, and I really don’t know why. What aren’t you telling me Ruby?!”

Ruby sighs as she looks back at Courtney.

“It’s just that… I… Well… Courtney I…”

“You… You what Ruby?! Or should I call you Prudence?!”

Prudence quickly shakes her head as she storms out of the room.

“I… BOLLOCKS forget I said ANYTHING!!!”

Ruby goes to storm out of the room and as soon as she opens the door Emerald, and Sapphire are both standing there and they immediately fall to the ground. Ruby places her hands on her hips.

“BLOODY FUCKING HELL… YOU TWO WERE EAVESDROPPING?!”

Ruby storms away towards her own room and that is when Sapphire quickly gets up as she runs after her sister.

“Prue wait…It’s not what you think?! Penelope please keep an eye on Courtney… I need to talk to my sister…”

Ruby however walks away as she goes towards that of her room. She goes to slam the door behind her but Sapphire is able to put a foot in the door.

“GO AWAY!!!!”

Sapphire quickly shakes her head.

“No!!! Ruby… I am sorry that Penelope and I were eavesdropping but the reality is we are just excited for you. I have known you for all twenty two years of your life, and when you are really passionate about something you get overly excited about it. Why don’t you tell Courtney what you have told me!!!”

Ruby crosses her arms.

“Tell her what exactly?! THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER… DO YOU KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS that sounds?! There’s no real easy way to tell somebody that you like them! What am I supposed to say?! So hey I have been picking on you because I REALLY LIKE YOU!!! That sounds stupid and rubbish. I can’t tell her that…”

Sapphire giggles.

“There is an easier way… I could just grab your diary and show it to her. I bet she will be amazed when you wrote in your diary that you felt that kissing her lips would be quite scrummy…”

Ruby shakes her head in disgust as she looks back at her sister.

“Kiss my arse Phoebe… There’s no real easy way to deal with this situation but…”

It was at that moment that Courtney Pierce was standing in the door. Her arms were crossed as she looked back at Ruby.

“There’s no easy way to deal with what exactly Ruby?! What aren’t you telling me…”

Ruby sighs as she really didn’t know what to do instead she grabbed Courtney and threw her on the bed. She didn’t waste any time walking into a closet and grabbing her Bass Guitar. Courtney was taken back as the blue haired vixen plugged it into an amp and started to strum away.

“Now you are going to sit there and I am going to tell you exactly what’s going on! The truth of the matter is I don’t know how you didn’t realize it by now, but the reason I pick on you is because I LIKE YOU!!!! HOW OBVIOUS DO I HAVE TO BE TO TELL YOU THAT FACT?!”

“You what me?!”

“Just shut up and listen to this completely OUTRAGEOUS CONCERT!!!”

Sapphire rolls her eyes in return.

“Wait concert Ruby…”

Before they can say anything it is at that moment that Ruby begins to strum away excitedly.

“HEY, HEY! YOU! YOU! I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE ME!!!NO WAY! NO WAY! NO IT’S NOT A SECERT! HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU! I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!”

Courtney raises her eyes in return as Ruby begins to sing as Sapphire sighs in return.

“Oh God don’t tell me you are going to sing Avril Lavigne. Ruby… Please don’t you can do way better than…”

In mid song Ruby decides to change the song as she strums away harder than before. Her eyes never leave that of Courtney as she begins to sing.

“I KNOW YOU LIKE ME…. I KNOW YOU…. DONCHA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME!!!!!!!!! DONCHA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS A FREAK LIKE ME!!!!!!!”

Ruby changes the song as she looks back at Courtney with a smile as she strums some more but Courtney is replying back to her.

“Ruby…”

“IF YOU WANNA BE WITH ME… THERE’S A PRICE TO PAY…I’M A GENIE IN A BOTTLE… GOTTA RUB ME THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Courtney just stands up as she stands up and yells at the top of her lungs.

“ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ruby finally stops playing as she looks back at Courtney just sighing at her.

“Fine… I will stop playing…”

Courtney looks over at Sapphire shaking her head at her.

“Perhaps we should talk alone?!”

With that on cue Sapphire quickly rises up as she walks out of the room and leaves Ruby alone with Courtney. Ruby seems quite embarrassed as she looks directly into the eyes of Courtney. Pierce however pats on Ruby’s bed.

“I think we have to have an honest talk…”

Ruby quickly shakes her head though.

“No… I don’t think I want too…”

Courtney however isn’t going to go for that.

“I think that we need to have a serious heart to heart. Is that what this has been about this entire time?! You like me?! Why didn’t you say anything sooner, why did you wait so long to bring all of this out?!”

“What was I supposed to say?! The reality is Courtney you are an amazing people and I don’t know how to deal with my feelings. I haven’t been able to deal with any of them since being raised by a demanding father. I never was able to stand up to him and in his eyes he always wanted me to amount to something. I always had a vision of being a musician but that wasn’t good enough for him. He kept trying to compare me to my cousin Kath-Lyn. He loved the fact that his brother’s daughters were doing something with their life but I wasn’t going anywhere. Instead of standing up to him I always just bottled everything up and rebelled against him. I guess in turn instead of being super serious about anything I always would just go about being completely energetic and like life was a party, but deep down. What I was portraying on the outside wasn’t what I was feeling on the inside…”

Ruby shakes her head.

“And the more that I bottled things up is the more I didn’t have to deal with anything else. The same goes for all of my feelings in general. If I didn’t say anything to you I could live this fairy tale that things were alright. I wouldn’t have to deal with an awkward situation such as this… So after me pouring out my feelings I know you probably hate me right now…”

Courtney shakes her head.

“I don’t hate you. You can’t keep things bottled up. As far as what I feel at least I understand things now. It actually explains a lot…It’s not healthy to hold things inside. As you would say that is truly outrageous…”

Ruby nods her head with a sigh.

“Right…Yeah… So… Where do we go from here?! Because I know things are going to get super awkward now…”

Courtney shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Ruby.

“As far as your feelings I really don’t know yet but I think what you should focus on is your Blast From The Past tournament. You have a hard match coming up and speaking as a woman who actually managed to win the entire tournament you don’t want what’s happening between us to cause your downfall. We will deal with these feelings at another time. What you should be focus on is the fact that Mikah is going to be the hardest challenge that you have ever had in your wrestling career. It’s not the fact that you are facing the best bombshell ever but you are stepping in the ring with the woman that trained you. You are going to face a woman who hasn’t lost yet. That is a lot to take in and you need to be ready…”

Ruby nods her head.

“Right… Anyway thank you for at least hearing me out…”

“No problem Ruby, and there is one thing you should know. I do like the time that I have spent here… All of you have been so accommodating. Now go out there and win this entire tournament or else you won’t hear the end of me rubbing it in your face that I managed to accomplish something that you just couldn’t…”

“In your dreams…”

Ruby says back as she looks back into Courtney’s eyes.

“As IF I would let you do something better than me. That comments is ridiculous… it’s outlandish it’s…”

“OUTRAGEOUS?!”

Courtney says with a giggle as Ruby pouts placing her hands on her hips.

“Hey that’s my line!!!”

“I am sure it is now get going and get ready for your big match… It’s go big or go home…. We will finish this conversation about what you told me at a later time…”

With that Ruby got up. She knew she had her work cut out for her. A lot was definitely on the line as she left the room. She slowly turned around to glance back at Courtney who kept her eyes on her. The two just look at one another, and it is on that image that we slowly fade out on.

On Camera

OH EM GEE…

Look where we are?! It’s the quarter finals of the Blast From The Past and can I just say from the bottom of my heart that being here is truly OUTRAGEOUS?! I am extremely happy to be in this position and it took a lot to get to this match. Daniel Morgan and I were able to overcome Bella Madison and Lincoln Daniels to get to this match. 24K London Stone was able to get past that match and here we are in the Quarter Finals. I have so many reasons to smile and mainly I know that nobody believed that I could even make it this far. However as great as everything might seem on paper sometimes the unthinkable happens, and that is when I received the sad news that Daniel J. Morgan would no longer be in the tournament.

It really does suck because I felt like it was super amazing to be teaming up with a fellow Londoner. The two of us had English in our blood and despite me causing my partner to potentially wear earplugs by the way I love to scream and shout so much. The truth is we really bonded nicely as a team. I didn’t know what would have happened when I heard that he couldn’t be in the tournament anymore. That is when I heard some news that at least brought a semi smile to my face. I found out that in Daniel’s place I would be able to team up with Mark Cross. He would be Daniel’s replacement?!

OUT…AMAZING ISN’T IT?! That is some of the best news a girl like me could ever hear. Granted when I first made my debut in this company Mark had a habit of running his mouth by trying to tell me that Royal Purple was better than me. He tried to tell me I didn’t know who was possibly could have been under that mask and in the end what he said didn’t even matter because I beat her!

Mark has a habit of having opinions that I clearly don’t like, some of which are actually quite false, but all in all there is one redeeming quality about him. No it’s not the fact that he is a musician because compared to me he really lacks in that department, and he can take all six strings of his and shove them. The only thing about Mark that stands out is the fact that he is English. So replacing an amazing Brit with a subpar one is okay I guess. At least I can trust Mark to be competent as he led or should I say got carried by Evie Jordan to a BFTP tournament win. So that’s a major plus. I know for a fact that I can rely on him and I know he is going to hold his own when it comes to stepping in the ring against Lachlan Kane.

However Lachlan Kane is the least of my worries, and yes he might have been part of team Eggplant. Part of a team of held onto the Mixed Tag Titles for a while. I should respect that but it just seemed like every week they were crying to get competition so I don’t know if I can really appreciate that. However what does draw my attention this week is the woman that he happens to be paired up with. It’s a woman that knows my in ring ability more than I know my own. It’s a woman that I idolize and it’s the woman that actually trained me how to wrestle. I am expected to stand toe to toe with the woman everybody considers to be the greatest of all time in the form of Mikah.

Mikah I honestly feel like this is a dream come true. I know I shouldn’t be giggling like a school girl because you could kick me in the head with your Mikahangelo or choke me out with your Cupid’s Chokehold. You have the ability to do either or and all I can do is smile.

Don’t get me wrong it’s not because I don’t view you as a threat or am taking you seriously. Trust me I am…

It’s just the simple fact that as good as you are you just aren’t me. I know I have no reason to come out with an attitude like this. After all I really haven’t been here long enough to get my feet wet. I haven’t been around to be taken seriously or for people to believe in me making claims or promises.

However I remember a blonde who came to this company in November of 2014 and she had a rocky start. She didn’t dominate from the start because if she did she would have went on to become the FIRST EVER Internet Champion two months later but she didn’t, instead she fucked up the chance for a first huge impression. She let somebody named Joanne Canelli have that honour instead.

Not everyone can make an amazing impression but five months after debuting she went on to do something even better. She went on to become the World Champion and that is completely impressive. Within five months of being in this company she was a World Champion and held that title for about nine  months, now that was AMAZING!

I am sure the reign could have been longer but she dropped the bloody ball quickly and lost her title against an opponent that she personally handpicked in Sam Marlowe. That is completely embarrassing. I don’t know how anybody could lose to somebody they personally picked.

All of that aside though, Mikah has won literally everything. She’s a Hall of Famer, she’s a grand slam champion, and sets records whenever she puts her mind to something.

That all sounds great BUT I really don’t give a fuck and you want to know why?!

It’s simple because in my mind I know I can be better. I have been in this company for three months and I am currently undefeated. I haven’t experienced what losing is yet. You know the thing that Mikah did in that ladder match for that inaugural Internet Championship two months into her career?!

I haven’t lost at all and I don’t plan to do so either. If Mikah can win the World Bombshell Championship in her first year I know I can do so too, but at least I will do so in style. I will do so by winning a tournament featuring Mikah, Roxi, and Amber Ryan. I will go on to beat whoever the champion is and nobody can deny how quickly I rose throughout the ranks.

I know I might come across like a Bitch and that could possibly upset you Mikah but in reality you shouldn’t be that upset. After all you are the one who trained me so I am just emulating what was taught to me. Whatever happens back at Jet City South is one thing but when that bell rings I really couldn’t give a bloody shit who you are in that ring. The only thing I see is me going THROUGH you to get to the finals.

The other day Courtney Pierce brought up an important fact about your career since you have returned to SCW. She mentioned that you haven’t been defeated since returning. You think that scares me in the least?! Like I said I am the one who hasn’t been beaten and I don’t plan to lose to you either.

Everybody claims that you are the best of the best because you have held the Bombshell Championship for the longest combined days. Its total reaching just a little over 120ish days shot of holding the title for two years.

Holy shit that’s a long time to hold anything, truly outrageous in every single way! I know there are some women who get excited over the fact that they won the title five times and automatically think that makes them special, but when you calculate the fact they lost it FIVE times and didn’t hold it nearly as long as you. It’s not impressive.

But not with you Mikah because you held the belt on three separate occasions and equated to almost two years of dominance.

I find that to be completely full of shit though if I can be honest. You want to know why?! Because SCW went on hiatus on January 14th of 2018, and you defended your title against Amy Marshall, what a bloody joke! That was your last match of that time period and even though SCW returned in April you wouldn’t wrestle until Into The Void which was the last week of May. There were five shows in between the company’s return and that Super Card and you DIDN’T DO SHIT. You damn sure didn’t wrestle but the woman you were scheduled to have a huge unification match in Crystal insert a fucking name actually had to defend her Internet title before getting to that show.

It’s crazy that she managed to win and went on to beat you at the Super Card… Only then would you decided to take things seriously and two weeks later cried like a baby demanding a rematch and get your title back.

Let’s call a spade a spade though. How could you be declared as this end all be all when for about 140 days of your “so called” reign the company wasn’t even active or you didn’t wrestle or do anything. You were this fighter or great wrestler. To me it seemed you were like a lazy bloke who didn’t do anything.

I thought you were better than that but I guess I was mistaken. There’s also the woman I remember watching on television that would show up to shows not really wanting to be there or wishing to dump certain championships in the garbage. You need to have more pride than that. That is why in this tournament I feel like I need to personally eliminate you. Not just to prove a point but to showcase to everybody in this company that you can’t judge a book by its cover. I am the next biggest thing in this company and I refuse to tell me any differently.

So at Climax Control the two of us are going to walk into the ring with one another. Do you honestly think you have what it takes to beat somebody who is fired up to win this entire tournament.

I didn’t come to this company to play second fiddle to ANYBODY.

I damn sure am not here to be in my cousin Kate’s shadows and even though I am your protégé I won’t be blinded by any of your spotlight. I made a promise to Courtney Pierce that I would win. I know these past few weeks at the gym have been hell between us and I know all you want is for the both of us to get along.

We are doing just fine but I refuse to hear her rub it in my face that I couldn’t do what she did and that’s win this thing. On top of that I have a partner in Mark Cross who is constantly talking up the fact that he has never lost a BFTP match for his team. It seems like there is a lot of pressure riding on me so I might as well deliver.

Cross needs to understand that I am the best female he could have ever been paired up with and I am ready for anything. As threatening as you might be I am already thinking about the Semi-Finals.

I might sound overconfident considering that you are the current reigning mixed tag team champion and Lachlan Kane at one point was a dominant mixed tag team champion. This is a realm that you both should excel in but I highly doubt you will be ready for what I plan to bring to the table.

So brace yourself because things will get loud so put on your ear muffs.

Take a chill pill because I do have a lot of energy.

Some might call me crazy but I prefer the term OUTRAGEOUS and the only outrageous thing in this tournament is if Mark and I don’t make it to the finals.

Bring everything you have Mikah and I guarantee you that it just won’t be enough. I don’t see myself as a Black Sheep but I do see myself as the heart and soul of Jet City South, and for every student working their ass off in that gym this match will be for them.

Let’s make some music shall we because I definitely am ready to sound the victory song. The only thing fitting for a “Queen” is “We Are The Champions”. Hopefully you don’t fuck this up and crumble “Under Pressure” just imagine what the entire school will think of you if you do.

Cheers love and best of luck. You certainly will need it but this Ruby plans to shine bright and nothing will ever stop me from sparkling… Call it my sparkling intuition. See you soon…

I won’t be losing… Not now, and certainly not ever…

That statement alone is OUTRAGEOUS… BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII….
user posted image

user posted image