Author Topic: The Makings of T-Will Part 1  (Read 484 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
The Makings of T-Will Part 1
« on: January 08, 2021, 11:16:23 PM »
Detroit Michigan
Flashback
The Makings Of Todd Williams Chapter 1
Off Camera

To be honest being in Detroit absolutely sucked. After all I was a New York City kid. I was always meant to be in the busiest city in the entire world. I was meant to stay on the East side of the country but my father just couldn’t stand to look at me. My mom knew the risks of having me but she didn’t care. Against the doctor’s orders she died in childbirth choosing to give up her life so that I could have one. What I didn’t know was that she thought she was giving me life but living a life as the son of the biggest drug dealer on the East Coast was absolute hell. I never asked to be the son of Roman Williams. I never asked to be involved in a life filled with drugs, guns, and gang warfare. It was just the situation that I was birthed in. I was forced to live with my grandparents at the age of 14… I didn’t ask to move but it was the only choice I had otherwise he would have put a bullet in me. I guess I have to thank my older sister because it was her who begged dad to let me live, it was her who chose to come to Detroit with me, and as long as I had my 15 year old sister Jenny I at least had somebody in this world.

I am going to be honest being in Detroit felt like I was in an absolute shithole. This city was on the decline and I didn’t like the idea of being sheltered in some rundown African American neighborhood. It just wasn’t my style. The summer with the grandparents was terrible. I needed to experience life but it was boring. At least things were going to change for the better because after a long summer I was finally going to experience school life in the Motor City. A chance to not be sheltered, a chance to get out of the house, and a chance to finally make friends…

Fuck it… Not like it made a difference. It was the first day of school. We lived within walking distance of Martin Luther King High School… Jenny and myself had walked to the school together. I was wearing a pair of Jordan sneakers, baggy jeans, New York Yankee fitted cap with a t shirt which was way too baggy but it was the style. My sister Jenny smiled as she looked at me.

“You finally ready for school baby bro, this could be new beginnings for the both of us…”

I just laughed as I shook my head at her.

“New beginnings… I highly doubt that… The quicker I can get past the 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade is the quicker I could get out of this dump and make some moves on putting dad into a fucking grave. You know damn well what he put us through is a bunch of bullshit…”

“Todd I didn’t vouch for you to get into a war with our father… You know if you approach him he’s going to kill you…”

I shrugged my shoulders with a sigh.

“Listen... Aside from the constant abuse he put me through it’s the fact that Will-Corp belongs to me… That company is in my blood… Let’s be honest we both know it’s just one big front for his drug business… We need to get what belongs to us…”

Jenny laughs in return.

“Well technically seeing as I AM OLDER… I would say it belongs to me, but even if that was the case. Going against dad now would be suicide… I guess you do have a point. We both could just wait things out and whatever happens down the road we could get stronger and be ready to take out dad together… That actually sounds a great idea…”

“No shit Jenny I CAME UP with that idea… Let’s just talk about that at a later date. I rather focus on a great first day of school. So keep your cool and let’s not talk about anything having to do with NY…”

“Says the brother wearing a Yankees cap… Hopefully school isn’t all that bad for us but let me make something clear. If I catch you talking to any of these Detroit skanks or I see one all over you I am going to beat the hell out of a chick… Don’t be overwhelmed by a new place and the new faces. This is tenth grade bro. If I see you struggling I will intentionally get left back so we both could go through 11th grade together…”

“Jenny relax… It’s only school, and I am not really looking for anybody… I rather focus on the books and doing what I need to graduate…”

“Good… That’s what I want to hear from my brother… Anyway take care of yourself… I hope the first day goes as good for you as I know it will be for me…”

With that the two of us had finally reached the school. My sister smiled as she looked at the huge sign that read Martin Luther King High School… She eagerly skipped inside the school but I kept my cool just to take in my surroundings. I had no idea where I was going as I pulled out my schedule to see what I was supposed to be doing. Not that it matters anyway. As soon as I made it to the inside of the school I could see various girls looking at. Each of them laughing as they tried to whisper but considering all of the shit I have seen from my father and his criminal organization, I knew how to read lips.

“Oh that’s the new kid from New York…”

“He’s really cute…”

“You think he has a boyfriend?!”

“I hear he is super rich and is living off of a huge bank account…”

Damn… Isn’t it funny how quick news just travels around, for the most part it was exactly what I expected from a school in the middle of Detroit. It was a fucking dump. I know these girls are trying to be all over me but honestly there was nothing that caught my eye. That is until I saw some stuff going down in the hallway. I saw these two older students beating the hell out of a girl. They shoved her against a locker. I won’t lie seeing three chicks fighting in the middle of the hall way was highly attractive but I just couldn’t let these two white chicks beat the snot out of some black chick. It went against my conscience… I just had to do something about it. This was my chance to intervene… I walked towards them as the two girls were yelling at the one girl.

“Welcome to high school bitch!”

“Look it’s the half breed… Just to let you know. I don’t give a damn if you are such a promising softball recruit… You think we care if you made the varsity team as a freshman?!”

As I got closer the girl getting beat up tried to mouth back.

“I am one of the best pitchers in the state… It’s a big deal and…”

“Michelle let’s break this chick’s arm… We will make it so she won’t have to worry about pitching ever again!”

With that the two girls continuously shove her against the locker. One girl opens the locker while the other girl shoves the victim’s arm right into the locker. They are about to close it shut and that’s when I step in. I laugh as I hold the door getting in the middle of the situation.

“Ladies… You really think this is cool jumping a girl in the hallway?! You think a 2 on 1 makes you cool?! It doesn’t make you anything but a fucking bully, and honestly I hate bullies…”

“You got something to say to me?!”

One of the girls snaps back at me as the other just looks at me.

“Michelle let’s just go… He isn’t worth it… And if he wants protect the half breed he clearly isn’t worth it as well… Bye losers!!!”

I just shake my head as they had no idea at who exactly they were messing with. They had no idea that if I just spoke to my sister she would have no problem fucking both of those bitches up but that had to wait. After all I just saved a girl and to be quite honest despite the girl looking homely to me she was actually attractive. She looked like anybody’s nerd with her thick ass glasses and her clothes that seemed out of date but that’s not what drew me to her. There was something special about this girl I just couldn’t put my mind on it yet…I smile as I extend a hand and help her off of the ground. I pick up her school books and hold them in my hands.

“Hey I am so sorry you had to go through that. I just knew I had to step in. I really don’t appreciate bullies. It’s something I just don’t like…”

“Don’t worry about it… I am used to people not liking me…”

I smile as I look deeply into her eyes.

“Oh don’t say that… If what they said is true you are really special. I mean making a varsity team as a freshman is impressive stuff… Doesn’t get any better than that… When I lived in New York I made the varsity basketball team as a freshman… I ran the 1 but of course I play like Allen Iverson… I am more of a 2… My handles and skills are top notch, and despite my size I have no problems taking it to the inside…”

The girl however just giggles as she looks at me.

“Well to be fair I made the varsity team at 8th grade… I just preferred to play for my private school St. Mary’s… I had to leave that school because my sponsor stopped supporting me. I live with my aunt who adopted me, and she’s a single mother. She has 5 kids on her own so she really can’t afford to send me here so I was forced to come here… I know a lot of people look down on me but they don’t understand softball is all I have…”

I look at her as I continue to smile. We both did have some stuff in common and let’s be honest this girl was ATHLETIC…That immediately made her level of hotness jump through the FUCKING roof and I needed to know more… That is when the Mack Daddy Toddy came out.

“You know I can honestly relate with what you are going through. Is that why you are having issues getting new clothes and stuff?! Not to really look down on you but I can understand the struggle…”

“Considering that everything I am wearing are hand me downs from my sisters Cherrie and Esther… I would say it’s an issue…”

“Listen don’t worry about any of that… I understand… I was raised by a single parent… That is if I should even call my dip shit of a father that… It’s not like he really did anything for me. I know I might have money and I seem flashy but honestly it don’t mean shit. It’s hard when you get yelled at every single day of your life and blamed for your mother’s death. It’s terrible when he raises a gun to your face and threatens to kill you… It’s bad when he sends you to live in a terrible run down city such as this place and you are forced to be raised by your grandparents… It’s all awful…”

The girl looks at me shrugging her shoulders.

“I understand… This city hasn’t been kind to me either… My cousins or should I say adopted siblings want nothing to do with me… Nobody in this city has ever been kind to me… My biological mother is a whore who left me on her sister’s doorstep, and I don’t even know who my father is… It’s a terrible situation…”

“Shhh… On paper it might sound bad but at least your mother did the same thing for you that she did for me. My mother died in childbirth… She knew the complications but she defied doctor’s orders to give me a life. I don’t know anything about your mother but at least she left you in the care of someone she saw fit. That should meet something right?!”

“Whatever… All I have is softball and hopefully it can take me out of this city…”

I can’t help but laugh. A moment ago this girl was helpless but as soon as we talk sports she gets passionate. I chuckle as I continue to smile and gaze into her eyes.

“By the way I am so sorry for being so rude… I don’t think I caught your name… My name is Todd Williams… I am that new kid that just transferred here, and whatever rumors you heard about me… I just want you to know they are all true… I am a stud, black, and definitely rich…But I don’t believe I caught your name…”

The girl tries to hide it but I can see she is blushing. She definitely is feeling me.. .Hook line… and definitely sunk… I got her right where I want her.

“…My name is Christina Hilton and it’s a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for helping me. I honestly don’t know how much more of that I could have took… It’s rude how people can treat others at times…”

I smile as I look into her eyes. I pull her glasses off as I continue to look at her.

“What are you doing?!”

“I just want to look into your eyes… Look you may not realize this but you are a very beautiful girl Crystal…”

The girl seems taken back.

“My name is not Crystal… It’s Christina…”

“I know what your name is but honestly you have nice eyes… The way they shine reminds me of a Crystal. As a matter of fact everything about you is shining… You don’t mind being Crystal to me do you…”

The girl was blushing really bad… I could definitely tell she hadn’t really had a boyfriend… Probably never even kissed a boy, definitely had virgin written all over her but honestly I was fine with that because the girl’s beauty was definitely overwhelming and that’s all that mattered to me in my eyes, I got closer to her as I started to speak some more.

“Listen I know you don’t have much but you wouldn’t mind me helping you out right?! Perhaps we could get you some contacts so people could always see your beautiful eyes and face. I could take you to the mall and we could buy you some clothes and…”

As I was talking I was smooth. I got closer to her. I was going in for the kiss. I was merely inches from her mouth when this fine ass white girl gets in between.

“Hiiiii”

I sigh as I lean back looking at this girl. To be honest she was also really attractive as she shoved papers in my face, and also handed one to Crystal as well.

“Nice to meet you, you might have heard of me. The name is Stephanie Sullivan and it is my job to step into the void of being the captain of the cheerleading team after my cousin Miranda graduated… One thing Miranda was great at was throwing the biggest parties ever! So seeing as you are getting super close with my best friend Chrissy…”

Crystal rolls her eyes.

“Wait we are friends, best friends?!”

“You two should come to my party what do you say?!”

I look at Stephanie before I turn my attention over to Crystal.

“Ehh count us in we will be there…”

“Great don’t be late… Parents aren’t in town so the party will be amazing!”

With that Crystal looks at me as I look at Stephanie walking away. I could tell this was going to be the start of something fantastic…
user posted image

user posted image