Author Topic: Pilot... The Story of Prudence Steele  (Read 570 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Pilot... The Story of Prudence Steele
« on: December 18, 2020, 11:18:17 PM »
London, England
Home of Prudence Steele

It was another day in the life of the rebellious Prudence Steele. The 17 year old British girl had the house all to herself. It was a Friday night and Prudence was focused on trying to throw a party for the ages for all of her Secondary School friends. The Victorian home seemed to be trashed as there were bottles of booze everywhere. Prudence didn’t care about the mess as the only thing on her mind was trying to do everything in her power to impress her friends. Her older half-sister from her mother’s side, Phoebe was supposed to be looking after Prudence while her parents were away on business. The problem with that logic is that Phoebe was only two years older than Prudence and was also a 19 year old student from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. With no supervision the college student was also thinking of the same thing. It was time to party and being 19 years of age being able to supply her little sister with all of the drinks she could ever ask for. Things were getting quite out of hand as the party turned into a Co-Ed affair which was a big NO NO in the Steele household.

Prudence was completely shitfaced as she took yet another Jello shot. The rebellious teenager could only smile in return as she stood on her parents billiard table. She held a red solo cup proudly in the air as she looked at everybody in attendance.

“I truly hope all of you are having quite an amazing time today. Cheers to everybody here… Who wants to take it up a notch and go SKINNY DIPPING?!”

As soon as she said this she got a few cat calls but one of Phoebe’s college male friends smiled at her as he grabbed her and ran outside towards the pool. The two of them took another shot as they proceeded to take their clothes off and they jumped into the pool completely naked. All of the Secondary students and University students were roaring with excitement as the two made a huge splash that made water splash just about everywhere. Steve was the name of the 19 year old boy that had jumped into the pool with her. Steve and Prudence started making out with one another as they went under the water and continued kissing each other. As soon as they came up from under the water Steve slowly whispered into Prudence’s ear.

“Why don’t you be a good bird and let me take you to the bedroom…”

Prudence giggled in return as she looked deeply into the boy’s eyes.

“I was waiting for you to ask that…”

It was at that moment when Steve grabbed Prudence by the hand and led her up the stairs. The two went into Prudence’s bedroom and that is when the boy slowly started to nibble on the girl’s neck. Prudence had no idea at what was happening as she was basically intoxicated from everything that she consumed. It wasn’t long before he lifted her up and placed her on the bed. Just as soon as things started to get hot and heavy that is when the loud voice of a man started to scream throughout the house. That voice was none other than Prudence’s father Anthony.

“EVERYBODY GET OUT OF MY HOUSE… DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A PUB?!”

Everybody in the house quickly started to leave. Anthony however made his way up the stairs until he reached Prudence’s door. Without hesitation he quickly burst through the door and he glared at the boy trying to make an advance on his daughter.

“You better get out of my home before I CUT IT OFF… Do I make myself clear you wanker?!”

The boy quickly grabbed his britches as he ran out of the room leaving just Prudence with her father. The rebellious teenager quickly covered herself up as she used the cover to hide her body.

“Father stay out of my ROOM!!!”

She threw a pillow at home and he exited the room. He stood outside of the door as he shook his head in disgust.

“Put on some clothes and meet me downstairs in a few minutes… We need to have a chat!!!”

Prudence did exactly as she was told. She cleaned herself up as she put some pajamas on. It took her about 45 minutes to finally make her way down the stairs. As soon as she was confronted from her parents she quickly ran to the restroom and vomited into the toilet. Her mother stood outside the bathroom with a bottle of water in her hand. Prudence slowly sat down on the sofa as she grabbed the bottle of water and took a sip of her. She held her head in pain.

“Owww my head hurts…”

Her father however shook his head as he wasn’t as compassionate. He crossed his arms as he looked deeply into her eyes.

“Prudence what is wrong with you?! Your mother and I can’t even go away for a business trip without you trying to do something so reckless… This is the fourth time that we have caught you in the act. It’s like we can’t even go on a business trip without having to worry about you doing something stupid in our home…”

Prudence just sighs in return.

“Father it’s not what you think…”

Rebecca Steele looks at her older daughter as she looks deeply into her eyes.

“And as far as you are concerned Phoebe you should know better than to help your little sister get into trouble. You know that she isn’t allowed to drink unless we are present because she doesn’t act right. I thought that you being in town at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama would be a blessing for your sister but you are just feeding her bad habits. Not everybody is a success story like you are…”

Phoebe just shakes her head with a sigh.

“Last time I checked I am not her keeper… Maybe you shouldn’t let your 19 year old daughter take care of her 17 year sister, but then again maybe if actually paid attention to me instead of being a little whore and leaving me with dad in Manchester and cheating on him with your boy toy which became your new husband we wouldn’t be in this situation!!!”

“Phoebe wait!!!”

Phoebe however storms out of the house leaving Prudence alone with both of her parents as the raven haired college student just walks out. Prudence sighs in return as her parents look at her.

“Dad, mom, listen I can explain…”

Anthony however seems disgusted as he looks at his daughter.

“What is there to explain, you aren’t your sister. She will never respect me because I am not her father but I am yours and right now you are what I care about. What is wrong with you Prudence… Life isn’t a game. You just can’t go about partying all of the time. You are flunking your classes, and without a minimum of at least a Secondary School degree what are you going to do with your life?! Do you want to flip burgers for a living?! Or maybe be a dumb bird waiting tables at some pub?! Your mother and I have high expectations for you. We have worked hard to give you the best type of life possible but nothing we do seems to be appreciated by you… If it’s not failing school or partying, all you ever seem to do is dance or play your guitar in your room… There’s more to life than just MUSIC…”

Prudence seems disgusted as she glares daggers at her father.

“For the record it’s more than just a guitar… IT’S A BASS GUITAR, and music isn’t dumb! Music is a very essential part of life. Your statements about more to life than music is completely OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Music makes things move. It’s a sweet harmony and it brings things together. You can play it, you can dance to it, and you can sing it. it’s a complicated ordeal and together it’s beautiful no matter how you put it. I know you don’t believe in it but one day I will use music to my benefit…”

“Bollocks Prudence… You still think that life is a game… There’s to life than just music!!!”

Prudence just sits there dumbfounded as she looks back at her parents.

“I call bullshit on that… Music can get people somewhere. Just look at my cousin Kath-Lyn she has used music to her benefit and I am sure Phoebe is going to make something with music!”

Anthony just shakes his head.

“As far as your sister goes I wouldn’t try to mimic what she is doing. She didn’t have a care in the world and I doubt she will even make it through college, and as far as your cousin Kath-Lyn goes. Your uncle Lucius has worked hard establishing Steele Industries in America. Kath-Lyn had the pleasure of being born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She is a trust fund brat and is set for life because of the hard work of your uncle. Your mother and I are doing well but not well enough that you can sit on your arse and waste your life of meaningless hopes and dreams. You need to actually do something!!!”

Anthony shakes his head as he looks at his daughter.

“I know what I am saying might not reach to you but that same Kath-Lyn that you idolize is going to be in town in a few weeks. We want you to have a serious heart to heart with your cousin and she will tell you first hand that all that glitters isn’t gold. You can’t waste your wife on a pipe dream. If you won’t listen to us you might as well listen to somebody who will be completely blunt with you…”

“FINE, but what if cousin Kath-Lyn tells me differently?!”

Finally her mother just sighs as tears roll down her cheek.

“If she tells you something differently than us we will happily support you in whatever you do…”

Anthony raises his eyes in return.

“REBECCA… OUR DAUGHTER ISN’T GOING TO BECOME LIKE YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER… That might be Phoebe’s future but…”

“I know Phoebe isn’t yours but she is still my daughter… And even though you don’t like her lifestyle she is still a university student who is doing well in school. Partying is part of the lifestyle…”

Anthony shakes his head.

“Not when they do it every weekend… Not when they smoke weed every single week. Not when they get drunk off of their arse and we have to pick up the pieces of a failure who can’t manage to go a few days without having a hangover… I know where I stand on this issue and I was hoping my wife would be on the same page…”

Anthony storms away as he leaves Prudence and his wife standing there.

“Daddy wait… I am not a failure…”

Anthony was gone and all Prudence could do was let the tears get the best of her as they slowly ran down her face and hit the ground below. Prudence grabbed her mother as she held her tightly.

“Why does daddy hate me so much?!”

“He doesn’t hate you pumpkin… I just think he wants you to become something… Perhaps he just sees how successful his brother’s girls are doing. Both Samara and Kath-Lyn are international stars and he just wants the world for you…”

Prudence cries some more.

“Why can’t he accept Phoebe…”

“It’s complicated… He just can’t because she isn’t his… If anything Phoebe has a lot of reason to be hurt. I basically chose your father over the life that I had. I gave up on Phoebe to start a new life with your father. If anything I am the reason to blame for it. I thought Phoebe finally deciding to go to college in London instead of staying in Manchester would bring the family together but it’s a mess I need to fix… The only thing you should worry about is focusing on you. I know you have a bright future ahead of you. We just want to see you reach for your dreams instead of being on the path that you are on. “

Prudence sighs in return.

“Dad not believing in me is truly OUTRAGEOUS mom… It’s a bunch of crap…”

“I know but don’t worry about it… Just worry about you doing what you need to do. Just work on your grabs and show that you aren’t what he thinks you are…”

“Cheers… Thank you for believing in me mom… I promise I will try to straighten my life out…”

“I know you will… Just please no more hangovers. I don’t know how much more of this I can take…”

With that the 17 year old girl hugs her mother as tightly as she can as she smiles into her eyes… However it isn’t long before Prudence has to walk away and vomit yet again… It definitely was going to be a long night.

London, England
Two Weeks Later

It is the Summer of the year 2015 and it is at a little tea shop that Prudence was set to meet her famous cousin. She sat patiently in a booth in anticipation for her cousin to show up. A few moments went by and that is when she could spot a woman wearing a hood walking into the tea shop. The woman took her hood off and grinned as we could see bright red hair. Over her shoulders she held two championships. One of them was the FFW Evolution Championship and on the other shoulder was the LAW Marquee Championship. The woman grinned as she held them both in the air with a wicked grin on her lips. As soon as she held them upwards people in the shop stopped what they were doing to spot the woman.

“OMG IT’S KATE STEELE…”

“LITTLE KATH-LYN HAS RETURNED HOME!!!!”

“She’s a Berkshire girl but she always spent her summers in London! It’s good to see Lucius’ baby girl back in town!”

Kate smiled as she slowly made her way over to where her cousin was sitting. She placed the championships on the booth as it wasn’t long before her husband Teddy walked into the restaurant behind her. He held an amp and a case in his hand. Without hesitation she took the case from him and opened it revealing her electric guitar. She plugged it up and smiled as she slowly started to strum away. Prudence was over excited as she quickly got up and hug her cousin.

“OH MY GOD… SO AMAZING, AND OUTRAGEOUS!!! You aren’t really going to do a concert here are you?!”

Kate smiled as she looked at the girl.

“I planned to do so… A free concert just to give back to the people in the community, you know I really haven’t really lived in England since I was twelve but every time I come to this country I feel I need to give back at some point… Anyway I didn’t come here to make small talk with you and the music can wait. I actually came here to talk with you Prudence…. How have you been?!”

Prudence just shrugs her shoulders as she sighs in return.

“I thought I was doing good but my dad is always on my case… All he ever does is yell at me and it’s so annoying. I wish he wasn’t so tough on me. All I want is for him to leave me alone. It’s like he doesn’t believe in me. He thinks I am a failure and…”

Kate however shakes her head in return as she looks at her cousin. She turns around nodding to her husband and he smiles as he leaves knowing this was supposed to be a girls day. Kate looks into her cousin’s eyes as she speaks.

“Look he tells me you have been failing school and you are doing drugs, and having sex frequently?!”

“So… What of it… I just want to have some space…”

Kate sighs in return as she looks into her cousin’s eyes.

“Look I know it must feel lame to have a father who wants to be so invested in your life but honestly it’s really not a bad thing. Truthfully I wish I had what you have in your life…”

“Kate how can you say that?! You have so much money… You have MUSIC… fame, and fortune… You are a celebrity and one of the most famous people I know…”

Kate quickly shakes her head.

“I know it seems good on paper but money isn’t everything. To be honest my entire life was just filled with my parents trying to buy my happiness. I might have gotten everything I could have ever wanted but the one thing I didn’t get was their attention. They were always going somewhere and they never took the time to really be there for me. If they were in my life the relationship between my sister and I would be strong. Samara wouldn’t have bullied me as much as she did. I wouldn’t have been pushed to an emotional low. I wouldn’t have picked up on cutting and I wouldn’t have tried to commit suicide on numerous occasions. This life might seem amazing but honestly I am all over the place. The only reason I am all over the place is because I am trying to fill in a void that my parents never did of acceptance. Call me crazy but I even just signed up to be in this SCW company sounds crazy I know…”

Prudence is taking back.

“That really sounds OUTRAGEOUS… What are you trying to prove?! You already have two championships from two different companies. What more are you trying to accomplish?!”

Kate just shakes her head.

“I don’t know… Maybe I am just trying to be the best Warren to have ever wrestled in the ring. I know Cindy tried her luck at SCW and I wanted to follow into my sister in law’s footsteps. She hadn’t had luck but she at least tried. I know she is bummed that she didn’t become the first Internet Champion as Joanne Canneli climb the ladder and claim what she wanted. I know it also hurts to watch Mercedes Vargas run away with that Roulette Championship and be left in the dust… Hopefully I can pick up Cindy’s pieces and make the family proud…”

Prudence’s eyes light up.

“I remember that match with Cindy… That was in Birmingham, I know I was pulling for your sister in law. It’s sad that she didn’t win… Maybe you could pick up her pieces and win both of those championships…”

“We will see but it is what it is Prudence. If it happens amazing if not I just got to keep at it…”

“Thinking like that is OUTRAGEOUS… You are amazing! You will be successful. You have your music and…”

Kate quickly shakes her head.

“Listen… I wouldn’t even say I am really that successful at music. Honestly my music career wouldn’t be anything if I wasn’t a great wrestler. I got to play at Madison Square Garden but that’s only because world famous Griffin Hawkins and his band Devilition was headlining and sold the show out. I felt honored that he asked my band of Ignorant Discord to perform with him. As far as a band goes I am not the musical genius you think I am. I have been in like four bands now. I was in Eternal Suffering but we know how Eric and Ginger destroyed that band. I joined the Scarborough Fair but they had their band and I always felt like an extra. When I finally branched out with Ignorant Discord it fell flat on its face, and I don’t even want to get started with Guilty Pleasure. I am a walking disaster when it comes to music… I love music don’t get me wrong but it’s not everything…”

Prudence smiles wide as possible.

“You can’t say that! Especially when you have been an inspiration to someone like me, sure you might have been through a lot but you overcame it. You are like a Diamond in the rough! Something beautiful if you have to go digging through dirt to find it, it’s messy but at the end of everything it’s very rich and shines brighter than everything else…”

Kate seems befuddled.

“A diamond, never really thought of myself like that… I guess if I am a Diamond that would make you a Ruby… Your heart is definitely as red as one. Prudence I know you might be a troubled girl but deep down. I know you have a heart full of love. I know you just want the best of everything. Don’t go throughout life hating what your parents are trying to establish. You should be thankful that they are tough on you. It shows that they love you and they want the best for you. I know you really love music as well. If you want to be a musician, dancer, or whatever in life. You really need to put your mind to it and be the best damn possible version of yourself you can be. Don’t be disrespectful and definitely don’t go the path that I went because it won’t get you anywhere…I rather you finish school and worry about what’s to happen next afterwards…My life was a wreck. I might seem cool but it wasn’t cool almost getting kicked out of wrestling school for being a mindless drunk. It wasn’t cool being in so many psychiatric hospitals. It was hell but you don’t need to go down that path…”

“I will get my life straighten out hopefully…”

“Good because I shouldn’t have to hear about my little 17 year old cousin acting up when I am traveling across the USA… Next time I have to come to England, if I hear you are causing uncle Anthony problems I will knock your block off. You know better than that. You are a Steele after all so have some class and act like it…”

Prudence nods her head in agreement.

“I will get things in order Kate but I just want you to know that I actually have been keeping up with my music. I am passionate… Just look at some of the stuff I have been writing…”

Prudence pulls out a composition notebook and shoves it in front of Kate. Kate takes a glance at it as she smiles as wide as possible.

“Wow this is actually really good… You wrote this?!”

“Yep… Sounds outrageous right?!  I haven’t showed my father but this is some of the stuff that I do on my spare time. Not to mention I also keep up with playing the Bass… I am actually really good…”

Kate smiles in return.

“Wow who knows if you do things in the right way we could perhaps be in the same band some day…”

“Do you really mean that… That would be TOTES OUTR….”

“Stop saying that please… It really sounds annoying every time you say that…”

“You don’t understand… I have been watching this older cartoon… It’s about this all female band, and the leader of the band reminds me of you. When she is playing her music she becomes somebody different and when she isn’t she is a true self. It is exactly like you when you wrestle and when you are outside the ring playing music and…”

“I don’t really care Prudence… Just please get your life together. Once you do that we can talk. Maybe I can help you fulfill your dreams of being this great musician. Anyway it’s about time I play for the people in this tea shop. I have to show them why I haven’t forgotten about home and why I am the “Diamond” that you think I am…After all I am the best female guitarist in all of…”

Before Kate could even get up there was some intense strumming from an electric guitar in the background. Prudence just sighs as she slumps down in the booth. Kate raises her eyes in return.

“Who in the bloody hell is that?!”

“That would be my sister… It’s embarrassing but to be honest I wouldn’t be as good as I am on the Bass if it wasn’t for her…”

“You have a sister?!”

“From my mother’s side… Guess she would be my half-sister to be correct…She goes to the Guildhall School of Music and Drama… She is trying for an undergraduate in Guitar and Composition…”

“She has a name?!”

“Phoebe…”

Kate raises her eyes in return.

“Wait… Your name is Prudence and your sister’s name is Phoebe… Like CHARMED?!”

“Yes but WE HAD OUR NAMES BEFORE THE STUPID SHOW!!!! WOULD PEOPLE STOP SAYING THAT…”

“Whatever it doesn’t matter Prue, the only thing that matters is that…”

The raven haired vixen walks over to where Kate and Prudence are sitting. She smirks as she flicks her hair.

“So you must be my little sister’s cousin. You really think you are the best at everything… Sorry whatever propaganda you wish to fill in my sister’s head she doesn’t want to listen to any of it especially if you are related to that dipshit of a father of hers in Anthony Steele… You Steeles are all the same?!”

Kate crosses her arms.

“I know you aren’t talking about my uncle Anthony like that…”

Prudence quickly gets in the middle of the two of them.

“Listen can’t we all just get along… We are all special here… All of us have a place in the world. Kate is a real Diamond but Phoebe just because my father doesn’t accept you doesn’t mean I don’t accept you. You are my sister and that won’t ever change. You are also a special Gem Stone to me…You remind me of a Sapphire…”

“A sapphire?!”

Prudence smiles as the raven haired vixen glares daggers into Kate.

“And why is that exactly?!”

“Well Sapphire has oxide in it… Oxide can be especially bad if breathed in but when it forms into a Sapphire it has its beauty. It’s a type of beauty that is also poisonous if crossed wrong…”

Phoebe smirks looking at Kate.

“You hear that?! Poisonous which means treat my sister badly and I will be poison… I don’t care how famous you are… Let it be known that I am better at anything music. I wouldn’t be double majoring at the best musical school in London if I wasn’t… Or would you rather us talk about football because I will be happy to tell you how much Man City has constantly dominated the Premier League, let’s not even talk about the greatness of Manchester United… I bet you are a Chelsea fan… You sure look like a tool enough to be one…As dumb and blunt as a hammer…”

Kate glares daggers at the woman.

“Go fuck off… I could be sharp as a knife… Chelsea will have their day at some point… I will admit you might be a better guitarist but you won’t ever be as famous as me…”

“Whatever I won’t ever needed you in my life ever… Anyway sis when you are done with your lame cousin why don’t the two of us go to The Grapes Limehouse… The of us will have a great time, and a Pub is definitely better than spending time in this lame tea shop… Cheers…”

Phoebe leaves as Kate sighs looking back at her cousin shrugging her shoulders.

“Look I won’t say anything bad about your sister… I know deep down she just wants the best for you… Just get your life together and we will focus on maybe a future together… Hmmm A Diamond, a Ruby, and a Sapphire… A trio of Gems… Could mean something…”

Prudence smiles passionately.

“GEM STONES… It could be something special… And we could shine brighter than anything else!!!! It does have a nice ring to it… I will get focused Kate… You don’t have to worry about that much… Anyway why don’t you rock this place out… You can’t leave these people hanging right?!”

“Right… I love you Prudence…”

Kate says in return as she grabs her guitar. Prudence just smiles as she looks at her cousin playing her life away. She knew she wanted music to be her life and would stop at nothing to make it everything.

First Day of Wrestling School
September 2020
San Diego, California

Prudence better known to the entire world found her way to her home in San Diego, California. The blue haired vixen could only sigh as she was in absolute pain. She held her head in pain as she walked through door with an angry expression on her face. She threw her gym bag to the side as she sat down in a lounge chair. She crossed her arms as she seemed to be very upset.

“Bloody fucking hell why in the fuck does that Bitch have to train me?!”

She is followed closely behind by her sister Sapphire. The raven haired emotionless guitarist just shakes her head as she looks at her with a sigh.

“So that’s it you are just going to quit because Mikah was showing you tough love in this industry… You didn’t expect her to be nice with you did you?! It’s Mikah she is known for being a Bitch and honestly it’s what you need in your life…”

Ruby shakes her head.

“It’s a bunch of BOLLOCKS… I didn’t go to this stupid Jet City South school to be trained by a mean blonde Bitch… Like I expected Kate to train me yet the only thing she ever seems to care about is Courtney Pierce. She’s the only thing that she ever talks about. What about me?! I am her flesh and blood. I would have at least expected for her to invest something into me. The only thing she sees out of me is helping write music for the band and being her ditzy cousin but there’s to me than just that. I have feelings too and I would appreciate it if she was concerned about what I think and how I feel…”

Sapphire just shrugs her shoulders in disgust.

“You already know how I feel about your cousin… She only cares about herself. She always has and she always will. Things won’t change and they certainly never will. If Kate spent as much time as she does changing her stupid hair colour as she did with her family you wouldn’t be in this position of questioning if you are doing things right. Now look at you… You are trying to follow in her footsteps of wrestling for what purpose exactly?! I told you FIVE years ago that she would be no good and…”

Ruby sighs looking at her cousin.

“How could you say that?! She got us a record deal… She got us into a movie… I know she might seem all over the place but she has been there in her own unique way… I know things seem OUTRAGEOUS but there has to be a motive here…I just need to figure it out…”

Ruby continues to hold her neck in pain as she moans.

“But the way Mikah kept putting me in her stupid Gogoplata and the way she kept kicking me in the head ruthlessly isn’t the fucking answer. There has to be a reason why I have to go through her bullshit…”

Ruby continues to share her many profanities and it is at that moment that her boyfriend Chip Zanuff the guitarist from Griffin Hawkins band Devilition walks into the scene. He has an ice pack and places it gently against Ruby’s neck. He smiles as he looks down at his girlfriend.

“How was your first day of training?!”

Ruby just sighs in return.

“IT WAS OUTRAGEOUSLY AWFUL…”

Chip nods his head with a smirk.

“Well you can’t quit now… You need to keep at it and show that you really wish to wrestle and that people like Kris Ryans and Mikah aren’t wasting their time with you… Honestly you should be thankful that you are Mikah’s protégé. Not many people can say that but it’s actually perfect for you. Just consider how much of a drunk she used to be and to be vocal about it. It should remind you of where you were in your life five years ago. Look at everything Mikah has accomplished… She is considered as being the very best bombshell ever. It should be an honour for you to be trained by somebody like that… If things haven’t killed you it will only make you stronger in the end… The path to greatness wasn’t meant to be easy. If that was the case a lot of people would be great…. You have to work for the hardest things in life and you have to work hard for everything….”

Chip smiles looking at Ruby.

“I know it can be easy to get swallowed up in your cousin’s shadow but remember your family didn’t have the money and resources that Kate had. You had to work hard for everything and you need to figure out a way to establish yourself as being different. Don’t be the quitter that Kate was in school…”

Sapphire grins chiming in.

“Well she didn’t quit Chip… Her ass got EXPELLED… She got kicked out for missing sessions and all she ever seemed to do was complain…”

Chip smiles.

“Exactly and that’s not you is it Ruby… When your parents didn’t believe in you becoming a musician did you stop?!”

Ruby shakes her head.

“Of course not… I just kept playing away on my Bass guitar…”

Sapphire smiles pointing at herself.

“Taught by your big sister of course but carry on…”

Chip shakes his head as he speaks some more.

“And even though Kate might be the face of the Gem Stones who is the one behind the scenes writing all of the songs and composing things in her little notebook…”

Ruby smiles.

“I guess that would be me…”

Sapphire smiles.

“Exactly… Prudence you need to understand that you truly are a Ruby. Your heart is as red as possibly could be. A heart that is filled with so much love and I know you would dance and do everything possible to make everybody in the world happy. I want you to focus on what you are doing though. Even though it’s tough getting beat up by Mikah everyday would you say it’s worth it?! How does it feel getting trained by two Grand Slam Champions and Hall of Famers?!”

Ruby thinks about it before she cracks a very wide grin looking at both of them.

“I would say it’s worth everything… I wouldn’t trade it for anything… I know it might hurt at first but at the end of the road it’s only going to make me a better person and definitely a better wrestler…”

“Exactly and you are my sister Prudence… You are the most passionate person I know… Instead of focusing why Kate isn’t doing this and why she isn’t doing that. Why don’t you focus on you! When your number is called I want you to be the absolute best. I want you to be amazing. Let it be OUTRAGEOUS that people think you can’t wrestle when in reality you can. Keep pushing away and be that same woman that stood up to your father when he thought you were nothing but a failing drunk is the same woman that proved him wrong when you turned your life around and graduated secondary school. The same woman who basically founded the Gem Stones and is now in position to really shape her own future… Never give up Prudence… You have too much pride for that…”

Ruby smiles as she looks at her boyfriend and her sister. They both had a point. She couldn’t give up. She had to stay the course no matter what… Quitting would definitely be a thought that was truly OUTRAGEOUS and she didn’t want that at all… She smiled as she continued to nurse her wounds. She knew she had to be back at it to do it all again and it definitely was worth it….

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of the blue haired Bass Player that is Ruby Steele. She smiles as she flicks her hair passionately and could be seen moving her hips and her hair from side to side as she looked deeply into the camera.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…. BOYS AND GIRLS…. Are you ready for the most OUTAGEOUS, MOST HYPER, OVER THE TOP, ADRENALINE FILLED PROMO?! Are you ready for a Bombshell that is completely SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPILIDIOCUSLY amazing?! If you are wait no further because you are looking at the pride, joy, and future of JET CITY SOUTH… You are looking at the protégé of Mikah and I don’t plan to let my school down… So mean jerk face Krystal Wolfe eat your stupid Go Gym heart because in due time you will get an OUTRAGEOUS beat down because I get to make my huge debut at CLIMAX CONTROL against ROYAL PURPLE…

Anyway for those who may not know me my name is Ruby Steele… I am the Bass Player for the greatest female band to have ever hit the wrestling world… All female everything is absolutely AMAZING… I mean you can’t help but realize the awesomeness that GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN and definitely in a Cyndi Lauper way…. I know a lot of bombshells in this company wish to be super SERIO at times… They take things TOO SERIO and like OH EM GEE you need to just have fun and DANCE…

I know that there was controversy revolving around my need to have fun but you need to understand that music is everything to me. Music has so many parts to it and it’s special in so many ways. It can be sung, it could be played, and it can be danced… I actually like doing everything because I want sing and shout HOW EXCITED I am to the world… I want to PLAY and showcase that wrestling is a GAME I can win and of course with the spirit of dancing I want to move like none other. I got moves that are better than JAGGER I got the moves that can take me to one end of the ring to the very other. I just want to be the best and call it a day…

As far as music I see the ring is the place where I can make that music come to life and I can live out all of my fantasies in that ring. I know it must sound silly that I am simply a bass player but people don’t quite understand the importance of a bass player has on a band. A bass player is the one who keeps the steady rhythm. It is their job to bridge together the harmony and rhythm together. They add depth and they keep things flowing. I plan to keep things flowing and as the newest protégé of Jet City South I will create a new type of funk. One that bridges the styles of Mikah and Kris Ryans and links them into one!

It will be amazing…

It will be perfect…

It will be OUTRAGEOUS!!!

However sadly before I really start off on a positive note, before we can even get to the CHORUS which is the part that gets played over and over again, and people can feel free to join in because they know how things will get played. I have to get through the very first verse of this song. It’s definitely a tough song and it’s one that people won’t know is a hit single until it’s played out. I have to get through Royal Purple in order to get the record deal of an awesome debut under my belt. It sounds tough but I know for a fact that I can beat ROYAL PURPLE…

Honestly Royal Purple might seem to think she will have this in the bag. I know it annoyed me the other day to see Mark Cross claiming that this might be Gem Stone cruelty. He might feel that way considering that a Steele has never really beat him. Considering his stupid team eliminated my cousin’s hubby’s team out of the Blast from the Past, and of course his team went on to win the thing by beating my cousin’s team. As a matter of fact my cousin’s husband never beat the dragon but who gives a bloody fuck about that twat anyway. It’s completely OUTRAGEOUS that a BRIT would go against a spunky little upstart like me but whatever. His opinion is a bunch of POPPYCOCK anyway especially when the Gem Stone Cruelty he was tweeting about won’t come in the way he thinks it will come.

I am not going to sit here and tell you all that I have watched SCU and really followed the likes of the whole Grime stuff… Honestly I couldn’t be ARSED to do so but I am not afraid of hooded people who have to hide themselves or have to go by COLOURS… That’s almost as lame as being in a lame full of GEMS with women with RAINBOW coloured hair styles…

Yes I AM OUTRAGEOUS ENOUGH THAT I TALKED MYSELF DOWN!!!!

But what I will say is that Royal Purple is stupid… Because she isn’t versatile, also if you are to truly remember hidden I wouldn’t go as far as to have people know how much you weigh, your height, and actually your age. It would actually be more mysterious to not know anything about you than to know you. It is as lame as the masked singer. I know Mark stated that you were seasoned on his Twitter feed and it’s unknown who or what could be behind that mask but I find it very hard to believe that a 19 year old would really be that important.

After all on the masked singer they always bring around washed up actors, singers, or athletes that people haven’t heard from in years in hopes to give their careers a restart. It’s stupid to be honest. I think the biggest mistake with purple is the fact that they are focused on only one aspect of wrestling. They are only about SPEED but what is speed going to get you?!

It sounds like you are nothing more than a one trick pony. You only know one trick and I have no doubt you might be able to jump higher or even run circles around me, but there’s more to wrestling than just speed. Speed isn’t everything by any means. After all you know Paul Walker… God bless his soul but the most awesome person in all of the Fast and Furious franchise… Isn’t it sad he can play a speed demon on the screen but it came back to take his life outside of the screen?!

Or how about the story of the tortoise and the hare?!

The hare had the great start to the race. He came out sprinting at the start of the race but eventually he burnt himself out and the tortoise was able to keep up that slow and steady pace that pushed him ahead of the finish line.

We can even look at Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario… Both were like the face of their franchises. Sonic had that speed… It was a great title but eventually Sega went out of business of creating consoles and Sonic has sucked ever sense especially since it had to sell out to being a third party piece of garbage. Mario on the other hand kept up that steady pace and still to this very day is fun for everybody no matter in what flavor it comes in.

If that doesn’t scare you how about any Connor McGregor fight that goes into the championship rounds. At the start he seems awesome but he will always burn out when it means the most. He can’t handle deep waters and that sort of reminds me of what will go down in this match between us.

You can sprint out the gate. You can make a name for yourself for all of Grime being on the SCW roster and having a great start to your career but it all comes to an end when you lose to a woman who is going to walk into her first wrestling match EVER…

You focus on that speed and I will focus on being trained by the best bombshell ever. During my short time of being in Jet City I have learned how to fight the long fight. Those training sessions with Mikah have only made me stronger. You can fly above me and do whatever you wish but when anything with wings gets caught by a spider’s web there isn’t any running or flying. There is only the spider that is devouring that bug and I plan to devour you.

I can fly as well but I love being a triple threat of woman who can sing, play, and even dance. In the wrestling world we call what I can do being an all-around wrestler and in my very first wrestling match the only thing I want to do is have you get blinded by my Sparkling Intuition and submit you in front of the entire world. I want to clip your wings and make you go back to whoever is teaching you to teach you the lesson on being versatile for whatever comes your way.

You can’t rely on only one trick because once you are exposed that is the end of your whole game. You need to be fleshed out. I am ready for this and I have a lot to live up to…

As a Steele I know the last name is something carried a lot of pressure for me…

As a Jet City Student I have all students at the school who are looking to see what I can do…

As a Mikah protégé I can’t fuck up because I know getting punished by her would be far more painful than what you possibly could do to me…

With all of that in mind… I have to win…

Losing isn’t an option…

I WANT TO DANCE WITH SOMEBODY like WHITNEY HOUSTON!

I WANT THAT UPTOWN FUNK like BRUNO MARS!

I CAN’T STOP THAT FEELING like JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

And all of them together have me engaging in a very special dance in which you and I will TANGO baby… It’s just going to be us in that ring and I WILL SURVIVE like Gloria Gaynor. Take it in whatever way you want but it’s going to be a real THRILLER and when I am done you might as well BEAT IT because I will show you whose BAD like Michael Jackson…

I can sit here and throw every single pun at you to counter whatever memes you wish to do but nobody really gives a damn about any of that. The only thing that matters who will emerge victorious as the winner of our match and through hell or high water I will do everything in my power to make sure that’s me…

So your rise to superstardom will be gone in a FLASH…AHHHHHHHH…FOR I AM THE RUBY OF THE SCW UNIVERSE…and I WILL SAVE ALL OF US…. I WILL ROCK YOU AND show you why WE Jet City South ARE THE CHAMPIONS of all wrestling schools… So count the time because there’s NO TIM FOR LOSING as ANOTHER wrestling hopeful BITES THE DUST in a complete QUEEN WAY…

So bring everything you have but it won’t be enough?!

I am the GEM that shines Bright…

I am that new star ready for the Light!

There won’t be any Gem Stone CRUELTY!

But there will only be a winning RUBY!!!

See you soon Royal Purple… Consider yourself to be called black and blue when I am done with you, and please try not to run out of gas after all the speed… It really would suck…

IT’S TIME TO DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEE DANCE…..Can’t wait to see the FALL OUT from this…. BOY… or girl… whoever is under that mask get ready to get beat up!!!!

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN on this JOURNEY

Bye!!!!!!

With that Ruby smiles passionately as we fade out on this image.

user posted image

user posted image