Author Topic: To Be Continued  (Read 642 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
To Be Continued
« on: December 04, 2020, 11:09:58 PM »
Present Day
Manhattan, New York
Off Camera

We open up to the Will Corp building in uptown Manhattan. We are in the office of the President of the company and we can see Todd Williams sitting down in his office. He smiles as there is money all over the place. There are stacks and stacks of cash all over his office. He can’t help but chuckle as he places his feet on the table and he puts his feet up on the table. He places a cigar in his mouth as he takes a long puff of it before slowly taking it out of his mouth.

“Now I know what all of you are thinking… How did I possibly get into this situation?! How did a man like me get into the position where I would be making all of this money, it definitely is a precious sight. I know it might seem weird to see characters in this written world get to the level that they are it but guess what you better deal with it… Because I happen to be the narrator of my own fucking story… A story of a man like me taking my rightful place at the very top… Just sit back and enjoy… It definitely is going to be quite the site…”

Manhattan, New York
Williams Corporation

It was hard growing up in a family based off of criminal activity. Todd is the son of big time drug lord and criminal mastermind Roman Williams. Roman was the kingpin of New York City. Everything on the eastern coast of the United States had Roman’s handprint on it. His product had moved along the streets and he just couldn’t be stopped. The only type of rivalry that Roman had was over in New Jersey from the Italians in the form of the Salvatore family. However that is a story for another day. Todd was only 14 years of age but those 14 years felt like hell. Todd had tried so hard to try to gain attention from his father but nothing could ever give him what he was looking for. Todd’s mother Destiny had died from childbirth complications with Todd’s birth and because of such Roman hated his son because he reminded him too much of his mother.

Todd’s only saving grace was that of his older sister Jennifer. They were closer than even that of siblings. They were that of best friends and they always had each other’s backs throughout everything. Todd found himself trying to visit his father. He was in the Will Corp building and he went to the basement which was heavily restricted to most people. However Todd being Roman’s direct descendant had access to it and he needed to speak to his father about an errand he had just made for him.

As soon as he got to the basement he was stunned as he could see loads of boxes all over the place. He could spot his father talking to some thuggish looking dudes. Todd didn’t waste any time as he nervously walked over to his dad taking a long sigh as he spoke to him.

“Dad I did what you asked… I made that delivery over to Marvin downtown…”

Roman however wasn’t too pleased as he turned around to see his son looking at him. His henchmen looked at the young 14 year old as they immediately reached for their pocket to pull out what looks to be a handgun but Roman quickly shook his head as he looked at his son.

“And did I ask you to come down here to relay that message?!”

Todd could only shake his head in return as Roman looked back at him.

“No dad… I know I should have waited for you in the office but I was just excited that I did exactly what you asked and…”

Roman quickly looked at his son as he immediately snatched a handgun and placed it to his head. He shoved his son against the wall as he spoke down to him.

“I don’t really give a fuck what you did for me. You owe that to me for even bringing you into this world. I don’t like you and I don’t like the sight of you. NOBODY is supposed to be down here. I only allow my inner circle to be down here with me. I bet you want to know what is in all of these boxes don’t you?!”

Todd was nervous as he quickly shook his head not really knowing what to think about any of it.

“To be honest I really don’t dad… I just want to go upstairs and…”

Roman however screamed at his son as he held the gun closer to his head.

“This is the family business! These boxes are filled with cocaine from Mexico. We didn’t spend all of this time making deals with the cartel just to sit on this product. It needs to be moved and I have guys in all of the five boroughs that will move it for me. Money makes the world go round and you are looking at the man who controls the entire fucking city. It’s a shame that you won’t be taking over this business. You absolutely disgrace me. I could never love you in a way a father should. When I look at you I see nothing but your mother…”

Roman seems to be getting very upset as he pushes his son harder against the wall. Todd can only sigh in return as Roman keeps speaking to him.

“We were supposed to live a happy life together. Her, Jenny, and I but YOU HAD to come along. The doctors told her that there were going to be complications with the birth and there would be a chance that she wouldn’t make it but she didn’t care. She chose you and in the process I lost her because of it. I could never look at you as anything but the very thing that took away the one I love. None of this money WILL EVER BE YOURS… You are fucking nothing! As a matter of fact I think it’s best if I end it all right now!”

With that being said Roman holds the gun firmly at Todd’s head but suddenly Todd’s fifteen year old sister quickly comes to his aid.

To be continued
user posted image

user posted image