Author Topic: Relaxation and Respect (A Kate Steele RP)  (Read 513 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Relaxation and Respect (A Kate Steele RP)
« on: August 28, 2020, 11:33:52 PM »
Tampa Bay, Florida

This had been the first time in ages that The Warren family had been home. Juliet smiled as she threw her bag to the side and screamed at the very top of her lungs. The 12 year old girl couldn’t help but sprint her way towards their pool.

“Finally we are home… I CAN ACTUALLY GO SWIMMING IN MY OWN POOL!!!”

Juliet was gone leaving just Teddy and Kate by themselves. Teddy carried a huge bag in his hands. He smiled as he looked at his SCW Internet Championship before reaching into the bag and pulling out a replica of the same very belt. He walked to their den which held all of their accomplishments ranging from Juliet’s soccer trophies to all of Kate’s wrestling replicas. Teddy smiled as he went over to his side of the room and started to put his replica on the wall. Kate could only sigh as she crossed her arms and looked at him. She had so many different thoughts running through her mind as she watched the smile that was locked on Teddy’s lips. This was only Teddy’s third wrestling accomplishment compared to the 19 that Kate had on the wall. She looked back and forth before she wrapped her arms around her husband looking at the wall.

“I know I am not one who really says this all that often but I am really proud of you Todd. Even though our careers might be separate from one another and you went about getting your sister in law Cindy to manage you and I have my cousin managing mine. I really am happy you could finally do what you set out to do…”

Teddy nods his head with a grin as he nails the championship to the wall. He slowly turns his attention over to his wife and hugs her as tightly as possible as he plants a kiss on her lips.

“Thank you so much babe but to be honest as great as this feels. I am the one who is proud of you. This isn’t about me by any means. Wrestling isn’t my passion like it is for you. I was merely just a manager when I started out. If I didn’t have you as my trainer and my teacher none of this would have been possible. I would still be the joke that people laughed at or be considered the comedy act… You however helped me get out of that role and now I feel really confident like I am building myself up for J2H…”

Teddy points at his wife.

“I am just honored that I can hold the same feel title that you held and dominated in the Internet division with. You took down everybody that tried to rise up against you. You took them all down and that’s absolutely crazy. You shattered every single record with this very title and now I can hopefully use it as a platform to show everybody that I can be the workhorse that my wife is…”

Kate just shakes her head with a sig as she lets out a long deep breath in return.

“I know I should be feeling better than what I do Todd… I did break every single record. I did hold the Internet Championship the longest but even though I have busted my ass to do everything I possibly could nobody will ever respect me for the talent that I have… I will forever be the Mid Card Queen, the Jerrica Benton ripoff or a girl who isn’t really worthy for the main event… What more do I really have to do to prove that I belong?! I carried the reboot of an entire division. I beat everybody who was placed in front of me and even though I did that much it still doesn’t seem like I get the acknowledgements for what I deserve…”

Teddy looks at his wife as he hugs her tighter than before. Kate really was holding it all in and Teddy just ran his fingers through his hair as he spoke some more.

“Kate there’s no reason to hold everything in that you do. Sometimes there’s nothing wrong with letting it all go. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being emotional….”

“Personally I rather not let them go… Keeping them locked away seems much easier than just letting them all out… I don’t do well with my emotions and you know my past from when my sister bullied me. Letting them go only caused me to become a cutter and pick up on suicidal tendencies… My emotions got me locked up in a psychiatric hospital on multiple occasions and forced to wear a straitjacket…I can never go back to feeling those type of emotions… I need to keep them hidden and locked away so I don’t hurt myself, you, or even Juliet in the process…”

Teddy nods his head as he smiles at his wife.

“While that all may have been true at one point that isn’t the truth right now. You have a family now and whenever you feel you want to get emotional we are here to help carry your burden. We are here to lift you up when you are feeling down, and to push you in the right direction. I know in the past it was always your word against your sister’s. Your parents weren’t there and thought that money could fill in the void of your emotional needs but that’s not the case. You have a husband that loves you and a daughter who thinks the absolute world of you…”

Kate let’s all of her emotions go as she becomes a sobbing mess.. Teddy grabs her placing her head against her shoulder as he pat’s her back. She just lets it all out.

“I just feel like so much is expected of me and I don’t get the respect I deserve. I grew up being the youngest in my family. I have always gotten everything I have ever wanted but for the first time in my life I can actually really stand out and do something on my own. I busted my ass in the Internet division and none of it is appreciated. On top of that like I told you I was the youngest and now with the Gem Stones I am in the oldest in the band. Those women are really looking up to me to be the pillar that is going to bring them to the promise land. Ruby is my cousin but we connect on a sisterly level and she is looking at me to be her role model. I have to be a mother to Juliet and a wife to you…”

Kate sighs again.

“That is honestly a lot of pressure for a girl who was raised to be a spoiled brat… A role i wasn’t accustomed to doing… On top of that it’s really hard to be Diamond Gem Stone balancing my music career with my wrestling career… It’s so much and I feel like I am failing at doing it…”

Teddy smirks as he looks at his wife.

“That is all nonsense for the record… It’s all in your head. I know it might be hard to feel like you can’t balance everything but nobody does it as well as you do. You are an amazing mother and a wife. Juliet thinks the entire world of you and for as worthless as you might feel it takes a lot of courage to adopt an 8 year old and raise her as if she was your own. You are an inspiration to me as a wife and seeing you wrestle gets me motivated to be even better. Honestly I wouldn’t even be going after J2H if you didn’t always try to step up against people who you feel are better than you… You have a passion like none other and you should never doubt that. You might wear too many hats but truly nobody does it like you do. You are a jack of all trades and in my eyes definitely a master of some of them… Anybody can have an off night. Just look at our friend Griffin. He lost his match but the thing is you can’t allow yourself to be defined those losses. You need to be defined by how you bounce back from you…”

Teddy points at his wife.

“The real question is what are you planning to do… What do you want to do from here?!”

Kate thinks about it as she looks over at her wall of accomplishments. She stares at all of the replica championships on the wall as she finally begins to speak.

“To be honest I think what I want to do more than anything right now is to finally become a World Champion… I know I have one World Championship to my name going all the way back to LAW 6 years ago but I don’t want to be looked at as only being a champion because I was the only one that didn’t leave a tournament. I want more out of this business. I want to actually go out to that ring and earn my place. I need to win a World Championship to feel satisfied…”

Teddy smirks.

“Well you don’t need to do that because you already earned your place for as far as I am concerned but if you feel winning will finally put all the critics to rest once and for all you know what you need to do. This is your moment Kate and even though I know there are thoughts that are constantly clouding your mind about how others feel about you…”

Kate begins to vent as she looks at her husband.

“Yes… Comments that people think I am too small or that I am second tier… They say those comments over and over again!”

“Well you can put all of those comments to rest by going out to that ring and winning… All you need to do is get past this battle royal and you will finally get what you have been wanting. No being in the main event because you won a briefcase. No being in a situation because you were the only one left. It’s something that you will HAVE EARNED so you need to be about your business and do what you do best… The best way to silence the critics is to prove each and all of them wrong. Just go out there and win and the rest will tell the story of what’s to come. I know it might sounds like a hard thing to do considering there are 8 other women who will be looking to win as much as you want too but that’s the best way to prove your sense of belonging. Go out there and show that you deserve to be there and after winning nobody can tell you any differently. Don’t let there be any doubts in anyone’s mind about you and what you stand for…”

Teddy continues to smirk as he speak some more.

“You are the leader of this family… You are the bread winner but now is your time to actually do what you do best. I believe in you, Juliet has your back but now it’s on you to finally do it Kate. Don’t let the past hold you back. Don’t let the comments of others dictate on what you are about. You know damn well what this would mean to you. On top of that you have been wanting to face Evie for a very long time now. You have wanted to get your hands on her so go out there and handle your business… Make this match count and make it count… Don’t leave it to fate. For some in this company you know they will get handed a title opportunity whether it’s deserved or not but for others like you. You haven’t had that luxury… You know what you need to do…”

“I think I do… Thank you for being the best husband in the world…I really love you in ways I couldn’t even imagine…”

Teddy smirks as he looks back at her.

“Thank you babe although it takes an amazing wife like you for me to be the best husband in the world… Just do your best and don’t you ever look back no matter the costs… Each step back is a learning experience where you can ultimately persevere harder and further than before…Go claim what belongs to you…”

Kate takes this all in. She offers a smile before she hugs her husband as tightly as she can as we go elsewhere…

How’s it going SCW…

To be honest as I stand here before you all I have so many thoughts going through my head. I poured my entire heart out into the Internet division. I gave everything I had to build that division from the ground up. When the division rebooted I ascended the ladder and I really ran away with the division in a way that I honestly didn’t see myself doing. I guess part of me wanted to rewrite the history of my first reign with the championship.

I had just shattered the record of being the longest Roulette Champion ever. I raised the bar and defended as much as I could. I went on to win that Internet Championship from my best friend Melody Grace. I beat Evie Baang in one of my first defenses and I created the Inter-Kate. It felt amazing but then all of it came crashing down to the ground when I dropped my title to Polly Playtime. That was four years ago.

Before this latest reign as the Internet Championship the last time I held SCW Gold was four years ago and since that day it has been trying my best to figure out who I wanted to be. I went through the phase of attacking anybody and everybody breaking arms to prove myself as the best submission on the roster. I went through the phase of being spunk undersized underdog, I tried to be the best female guitarist and even made my own female band becoming a vocalist with an entourage around me. I tried to emulate Jem and the Holograms. To be honest it was mostly a lot of throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks but what has really helped my career in ways I couldn’t imagine was the return of the Internet Championship.

Once I grabbed onto that I wiped away four years of doubts, four years of frustration and four years of trying to figure things out. I proved that I was a competent wrestler and was ready to be considered in the upper echelon in the bombshell championship.

I did so many amazing things with the championship. I defended it against Hall of Famers, future hall of famers, former World Champions, and with every defense I just got better and better. I held tied the longest reign and shattered the record for most combined days as champion, most defenses, among other things. I did everything I could with the title and it’s only logical I go about taking that next step in my career. The next step is chasing after the World Bombshell Championship.

It’s the only place left for me to go and based on what I have done in the Roulette division, the Internet division what more is there for me?! However the way I think of myself is not the way others think of me. it gets irritating hearing people saying I am a great second tier wrestler… At Best… How that is my ceiling and there’s no growth for me after that… That’s basically what Tommy Knox said about me and to be honest I can’t help but feel disrespected about it.

What does a girl have to do in order to really prove a sense of belonging… It feels annoying to feel disrespected and the one thing I have never really done in this company is be in the main event of a Super Card. Sure I might have used a briefcase to force my way into a spot but it’s not like I worked my way up in contention matches. It’s not like I fought through the roster to gain that place. That was something I had once and after that night it was going back to reality.

I need more than just that however. I have been in this company for a long time and have only had two World Championship matches. That really makes me feel like I haven’t done enough and I need more. With those thoughts in mind I know winning this battle royal is the only way that I will ever feel justified that I have earned my place and once I win there won’t be any doubts that I am worthy of being in the World Championship division.

No more second tier wrestler comments. No more you don’t belong here… I just need to get past this match so I can show the world that I belong here and I won’t ever leave.

However in order to get to where I want to be I need to compete in a battle royal and need to overcome 8 other top tier competitors in order to mark my place. Before I get into the habit of talking about them let me first talk about the woman who currently stands at the very top of the food chain.

Evie Jordan is an awesome competitor… She is an absolute beast in the ring. She got to live out her fantasy of being a Golden couple not once but twice. She did so with the Roulette Championship and did so again as the World Bombshell Champion. She and Ben are two of the best at the craft. I know she has won so many titles has been in the finals of the Blast From The Past on multiple occasions but as scary as she might be considering she has beaten Andrea, she has beaten Alicia Lukas and so many others. The one thing she has not been able to do in SCW is BEAT ME!!!

Sure she can claim she won the Blast From The Past but it’s not like she pinned me. it’s not like she submitted me. She was only able to get to where she was because of Mark Cross…

Which reminds me that’s another thing I have done in this company! I made it to the finals of the tournament and still don’t get the respect that I think I deserve…

When Evie and I did meet in the ring one on one in a match for my Internet Championship at High Stakes of 2016 she came into the match undefeated. She won next future star. She had so much hype to her and I BEAT HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING… I gave Evie her first lost in this company which in turn made her shatter the gift Ben gave her that night and she unleashed a huge hissy fit…

The reason I talk shit about Evie over and over is because I already beat her. Just like I had beaten Mikah in a one on one strap match that year, in the same way I have beaten Roxi Johnson multiple times…

What in the bloody fuck do I need to do in order to get some respect?! When is it ever going to be enough?!

I never get that respect though and Evie shows off even more disrespect by not even listing me in her tweets of people she wants to defend against. Obviously after beating her and she really not being able to get that key defining win over me. She knows in her heart that I will be the one to take that title away from her… These are facts and I live up to what I say.

Not that I got that out of my system let’s focus on the women that are actually in this match.

First and foremost you have Candy… Candy is really sweet no pun intended. She has a heart of gold and she loves her dog. She is an amazing hair dresser and in a perfect world she would be worthy of being recruited by the BEST HAIR FRIENDS of me and Melody Grace. She could colour our hair whatever she wanted and we know that it would be absolutely epic. As a Roulette Champion Candy was very top notch. She turned back every challenger that came her way.

She proved that she had ability and was more than a girl who was happy go lucky. She had beaten Keira which is always top notch. She had beaten Sam Marlowe to gain the championship and went on to hold it for five months. I honestly don’t even know how she lost to Violet but I guess everybody has an off night.

As great as Candy might be however there is one thing that she hasn’t managed to do in this company and that is beat me. I submitted her in the middle of the ring multiple times. I stopped her from advancing further in the Blast From The Past and to be honest she has a huge future ahead of her, but that journey will probably go through the Internet division first.

She still needs to pay her dues a bit and considering how I have beaten her time and time again. She isn’t quite ready for her time to shine in the main event yet. She needs to build herself up a bit more and I know I am more deserving than her. Sometimes being too sweet can be bad because eventually you will get a cavity and it’s a horrible feeling.

I will be that cavity… I am that hole Candy and you won’t be beating me. Not now and certainly not ever. The road to getting to Violent Conduct goes through me, and with the way I have been feeling. I feel like I want this the most.

There’s also Bea Barnhart in this match and to be honest our paths have never really interacted with one another. She is the wife of Bill Barnhart and for the most part she is relatively new to wrestling. I have been wrestling for eight years now and I am not going to be outdone by the wife of some wrestler. She still has much to learn in this business.

To me her even being in this match is an absolute jump and if I am being completely honest she is clearly outmatched when it comes to this match. When I look at everybody else in this match there is a certain level experience to everybody. There is a certain level of prestige and competitive nature that they bring to the ring. For you however I don’t see that. Perhaps I might be wrong and for all I know you have the ability to throw me out of the ring.

I want you to shock the world…. I want you to make me eat my words and I want for you to showcase that that when push comes to shove you know how to step up when it means something. I just don’t see it however. You still have much to prove in order to be taken seriously. One day you might become a wrestler to be feared among other things but I doubt it’s going to happen at Climax Control. Not when I am standing in that ring. After what I have been through in my career I feel like I have the most to prove. I won’t let you be better than me…

I know when there are no real expectations it gives you more time to do the unthinkable… I been in your shoes Bea but there won’t be a surprise winner… I must get rid of you and make my clear cut path to facing Evie… Hit you with my best shot?! If I do you want be getting up and that just makes you easy pickings for what’s to ultimately to happen when me being the last one standing…

Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Disney World

It was a family day for the Warren family as they walked through the confines of Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. It really wasn’t like Kate to be quite the family woman but after what Myra had said to her about being too over the top, too egomaniac among other things Kate new she needed to settle down a bit. Being back home in Florida meant she could actually take part in some fun activities which meant it was time for some good ole fashion fun. Juliet stood next to Kate as eager as can be as she jumped around excitedly looking back at her mother.

“OH MY GOD… I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU TOOK ME TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! I WANT TO GO ON SPLASH MOUNTAIN… I WANT TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN… I WANT TO RIDE ON THE IT’S A SMALL WORLD RIDE, AND FLY ON DUMBO!!!! So much to do and… It’s all about fun!!!”

Teddy smiled as he walked on the opposite side of his wife. He raised his Internet Championship high into the air.

“I AM THE CHAMPION AND I TOOK MY FAMILY TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!! IT’S WHAT EVERYBODY SAYS WHEN THEY WIN THE SUPER BOWL, THE MVP, THEY END UP SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!”

Kate however just giggles as she hugs both of her family members. She looks at both of them with a wide grin on her lips.

“We will do whatever you both wish… Honestly I just want to see you both happy… We really don’t get time to spend as a family and I want you both know that I am here for you all as a mother and as a wife…”

Teddy nods his head as he looks back at his wife.

“Trust me we fully enjoy having moments like this. Maybe this trip would have been better when you actually managed to win your battle royal and worked your way up into winning the World Championship. This would have seemed better. On top of that we didn’t have to go here today. I know you have a huge match ahead of you and time could have been better spent at a gym preparing for what’s to come…”

“Look as much as I can sit there in a gym all day to me this is training… In trying to achieve my own goals I often neglect you both. We really haven’t celebrated you winning your own accomplishment so it’s time we do something for you. I don’t want to be that woman who is only into her own selfish desires. Let’s just enjoy our day. Seeing you both happy will put me at ease for my match. It at least me knows that win or lose you both will have your back…”

Juliet looks up at her mother.

“Mom we will always have your back… That’s what family is for right?! One day we will come here and we are going to celebrate your win in an even bigger way…Use that as motivation for your match…”

Kate smirks.

“Thank you I didn’t really need the extra motivation but just to see your smiling faces I promise to go extra hard in the match…”

Teddy winks.

“Great and just in case you needed some extra motivation to win your match or to get the best type of relaxation training for your huge match… I want to show you a surprise…”

“What surprise?!”

Before Kate can say anything it’s at that moment where we can hear a very strong English accent yell out four words that we are accustomed to hearing by now.

“DIAMOND IS TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kate rolls her eyes as she looks at her husband.

“Bloody fucking hell Todd you honestly didn’t did you?! This was supposed to be a family day!!!”

Teddy smiles in return.

“I know but to be honest it wouldn’t be family without them… Cindy has been helping me cope with some things, and I have come to the realization that your friends make you happy and seeing as you have a huge close bond with them that makes them part of our family…”

Ruby smiles as she runs up to Kate hugging her cousin as tightly as possible.

“EXACTLY… and if you don’t think we are family that’s OUTRAGEOUS… Considering you are my cousin Diamond!!!!”

“…Nice to see you Prudence…. Now get your hands off of m….”

“CALL ME RUBY PLEASE…And right now you are DIAMOND because we have big things to do as the GEM STONES…”

In that moment we see the raven haired Sapphire. She seems disgusted looking around.

“Bloody fucking hell… This is the most happiest place on Earth Colour me not impressed… A bunch of poppycock if I say so myself…”

The pink haired Emerald smiles warm heartedly as she joins the fray.

“OMG DISNEY WORLD… I THINK I WANT TO BUY SOME STUFF AND HUGE FROZEN LEMONADE… HOW MANY POUNDS DO YOU THINK IT WILL COST?!”

Kate sighs in return.

“Too fucking much…”

Juliet opens her eyes in amazement.

“LANGUAGE… YOU OWE MONEY TO THE POTTY MOUTH JAR WHEN WE GET HOME…”

“BLOODY FUCKING HELL… TODD I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS A FAMILY DAY!!!”

Teddy smirks.

“Teddy Actually it is… The Gem Stones are going to take Juliet off of our hands for a bit… It’s been a while since we really had a proper date… I thought maybe we could do some things on our own. Maybe take a photo of us kissing in Cinderella’s castle and do some other naughty things if we can find the proper private places…”

Teddy grins looking at his wife who smirks in return. Ruby however seems disgusted.

“THAT SOUNDS OUTRAGEOUS!! But we will leave you love birds to it… Don’t do anything too crazy… This is a family friendly park and…”

Kate answers back.

“Walt Disney was a pervert… Now just go!”

With that the Gems all walk away leaving Kate alone with her husband. The two of them walk hand and hand with each other. It seems like a very magical night indeed. As they look at their surroundings. It isn’t that long however until they run into something that seems interesting. A person in a Minnie Mouse costume is walking down the street in Disney. The person in the costume has about two helpers with her and they stare at Teddy calling him over. Kate and Teddy walk over to where Minnie is standing and they are smiling as they glance at her. One of the help smiles at Teddy.

“Minnie would like a picture of you and it is accustomed for men to kiss her hand when meeting her,,,”

Kate chuckles.

“Bloody hell she wants a photo?! A married with Minnie sounds awesome…”

“Yeah I will just raise my Internet Championship high into the air for the photo!”

Teddy smirks in return. Minnie however looks at Kate as she waves her finger at her as the workers begin to speak again.

“Actually Minnie doesn’t want to take a picture with you. She just wants one of her and the gentleman if you don’t mind…”

Kate is taken back as she crosses her arms as she looks at Minnie with an evil grin on her lips.

“That’s fine she can take a picture with my man all she wants because that just means I am going to find Mickie and I am GONNA HAVE HIM ALL TO MYSELF!!!!”

Minnie begins to throw a hissy fit as she quickly grabs Teddy and places a kiss on him while wearing the costume. Kate however just snaps as she looks at Minnie and goes ballistic.

“OH HELL FUCKING NO… I KNOW YOU DIDN’T JUST TOUCH MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!”

“With that in mind Kate can’t help but charge after Minnie Mouse. She spears the costume character to the ground which draws some boos from some of the socially distanced crowd in the background. Kate positions herself on Minnie as she sits down on her arm and pulls back as much as she possibly can.

“TIME TO WRECK YOUR ARM YOU STUPID MOUSE…I’LL SHOW YOU YOUR CHEESE FOR THIS PHOTO!!!!!!”

Kate seems to be in a trance as she pulls back further and further. The boos get louder and louder. Teddy begins to scream at his wife.

“Kate calm down!!!! You are going to hurt her!!!!”

It isn’t long before the help screams.

“WE NEED SECURITY!!!!”

In that moment security quickly rushes onto the scene and they immediately yank the 5’2 woman off of the costumed Minnie. Kate can’t help but go ballistic as they begin to drag her away and she screams back at the Minnie.

“That two tone flirting mouse is going to pay for what she said to my HUSBAND… WHERE’S THE MANAGER… I WANNA SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!!!!”

With that the crowd actually boos Diamond as she gets yanked away by security and they start up a Karen chant.

“KAREN! KAREN! KAREN!!!”

Teddy sighs as he follows suit.

“Damn it Karen… I mean Kate…. Hey let go of her that’s my wife!!!!”

Teddy can only follow his wife and it’s on this moment that we fade out on.

As I look at this Battle Royal I see some other names that instantly jump out and one of them is Jessie Salco. Jessie Salco is one of the most longest tenured women on the SCW roster. I know at one point she constantly kept asking for title shots and found herself going through a title ban. She is one who always asks for a handout and to be honest she truly doesn’t have to do that. I know she gets a lot of shit but to be honest she has done a lot of things in SCW. She is a multiple time Roulette Champion, she is a multiple time Tag Team Champion and has also managed to hold the Internet Championship. She has a list of so many things that she has accomplished during this time in this company.

The one thing that has always eluded her has been that of the SCW World Bombshell Championship. Once she accomplishes that I know we won’t ever hear the end of it. She will run her mouth to no end. She will talk shit until we honestly can’t take it anymore. I at least have to admire that about Jessie. Even if things have felt like complete shit she doesn’t really manage to complain.

She goes out there and she continues to wrestle. She is able to put the past behind her so she can focus to the latest task at hand. That takes a lot of skill to do considering so many people would just let the past eat away at them. That doesn’t seem to happen with Jessie though. Her biggest issue however is she can do drastic things when she gets title crazy. I remember her feuding with her close friend and tag team partner Amy Marshall for the Roulette Championship.

She also couldn’t be happy for me when I won my briefcase. She did what she could to steal it from me. she attacked me from behind and stole it putting me in a position where I actually had to fight for something that I had already won. Whenever it involves a title she will be quick to stab a love one in the back. She doesn’t have to resort to such things because I know she is a competent wrestler. She has the ability and the skill. The only thing she needs to do is be consistent so she can constantly get the opportunities that she is always looking for. As long as she focuses on that she doesn’t have to worry about having the most losses in the company. She can be looked upon as being a legend. A woman who doesn’t back down from anything and always puts up a fight. However sometimes her stupid reactions gets the best of her and in the end that will be her own undoing.

She isn’t the only one in this match that can be a little title hungry and of course I am talking about Keira Johnson. Keira is supposed to be a hero however quite often she does things way too drastic and for what purpose exactly. She is quick to give into Sin as a way to take on an unnecessary evil that she really doesn’t need too. Keira seems to be a nice person at heart. A woman who can eat like none other which I think is insane. How does she honestly put all of that food down?!

As a wrestler Keira has the talent. I have seen her rise through the ranks in another company and actually become a World Champion. That in itself is absolutely impressive and if she focuses she can one day get to that level again. Keira’s problem is that she often begs for championship matches. She begs and begs over and over again. She issues challenges towards champions and tries to bait them into giving her matches.

What she SHOULD be focusing on however is earning her own opportunities so she can gain that respect. I feel in that regard we both are alike in trying to gain respect but when she actually does bust her ass and gains that long awaited title shot that she wants. It’s at that moment that she becomes like Casper the ghost, or in a super hero sense Sue Storm the invisible woman. She made all that noise winning the shot and when it comes time to actually build up to that big match she’s invisible. That’s now how it works when you want to be the top woman in a company or a division. You are only going to weaken an entire division by doing that. Keira needs to learn how to keep going even when things don’t seem positive.

Now she doesn’t get that respect. I remember when she managed to beat Roxi Johnson to earn herself a spot in that Chamber of Fate match in 2016 at Summer XXXtreme. Nobody gave her that respect. Everybody thought Roxi threw that match and it hurts Keira deeply. She wants to be an equal and feel like she belongs here. That’s the type of respect she wants and sulking and crying over it won’t get you what you want. I feel like you and I are both fighting for that respect. You have managed to beat me before and I will admit that. However in these last few outings I have had your number. I turned you away from the Internet Championship. You just had two shots at the Roulette Championship and haven’t gotten the job there. So what makes you think you can just rise up to all of a sudden win a shot at the biggest prize in the company…

It doesn’t work like that Keira… I have been wanting this for way too damn long. I have been making noise about it for the past six months and it’s time to get what I want. You must be ready to go at all cylinders in every outing. Not just when it suits you. I don’t think you have it in you to be that consistent  and that’s why I think you will falter again…

Go break a Bitch… I rather break your dreams of getting to fight Evie Jordan…

I guess that leaves us just four other women in this match and one of them is Maki… To be honest it’s actually nice to see another English woman to share the ring with. Maki has made it known that I am actually one of the people she wants to step into the ring with. I don’t know if that’s because she really respects me or it must just be an English woman thing and trying to be the best British girl on the roster.

What I do know is Maki has pulled out a huge win over Sam Marlowe. You just don’t beat a woman like Sam Marlowe by sheer luck. You have to have a certain level of talent about you. You have to be top notch and that makes me understand that Maki came to this company with a purpose. She will be a champion one day.

It doesn’t matter what side of her shows up… Damn so many women on this roster seem to be crazy with multiple personalities coursing through them. Christina, Vinnie, and this Maki chick… At least when I become Diamond it’s all simply a gimmick just for music performances. Maki however is the real deal. She is the biggest girl on the roster and I happen to be the smallest. She isn’t going to ragdoll me nor is she the superior British woman on the roster. I do believe that’s me and I will be resourceful when stepping into the ring with her. I will do whatever it takes to outwit and outlast her. Maki will have her day in the company but it won’t be at my expense… That much I can promise to you…

Now if you want to talk about a list of resumes that can be talked about over and over again. You don’t need to go no further than that of Mercedes Vargas. Vargas loves to run her mouth quite often. She talks so much shit but you have to give credit where credit is due however. She knows how to back it up. She has won EVERY SINGLE CHAMPIONSHIP this company has had to offer.

That alone is a statement not many can say. I see there is a reason why she is in the Hall of Fame and one day I will work my way into being in that same Hall as well. Vargas stated that in every single calendar year she has managed to win a championship and right now she seems to be in a slump. She did manage to pick up a win recently and I know that could be the start of something epic.

But don’t think that means it’s going to happen right now… Just because you won doesn’t mean you are immediately going to carry yourself into beating me for what I have been wanting for so long.

Vargas you are a good wrestler…

You are a great wrestler but your biggest issue is that you often live too much in the past. You don’t focus on the here and now. You don’t focus on what you have done lately and that always ends up being your own undoing. If you focused on trying to figure out what you can do to turn things around instead of living out your old glory days you would go somewhere…

I don’t think you can pull your head out of your ass to really do that too… Maybe you will but who knows… All I know is you have had your chance at the lime light before and it’s time for something different… I am that something different and I will be pulling out all of the stops to make sure as such.

With that being said there are only two other people to talk about and that leaves us to one of them being Andrea Hernandez…

Andrea to be honest I am a tad envious of you. You came to this company and immediately made an impact. Since being here you have received three World Championship opportunities and you were involved in a total of five World Bombshell Championship matches. That’s all within your first year of being here. I have been here for six years and have only had two…

Do you honestly know how that makes me feel?!

No I can admit that maybe I have some bitterness that I need to let go of and especially considering you had to deal with losing one of your closest loved ones this year. You made a comment to me during the Blast From The Past that really didn’t sit well with me. it was of some serious disrespect and you told me that I got lucky when I won the Internet Championship and had somebody else been in that match I wouldn’t have won it…

Okay… And you even went as far to tell me that I don’t know what it feels like to hold a championship for a very long time… Obviously at the time you didn’t do your research that I had the longest reign as a Roulette Champion at one and I think from what I did with the Internet Championship that statement is clearly invalid. The things you said are a bunch of honest bullshit. Especially considering that as much poppycock that you were talking about me it ended up being bollocks. You went on to win your World Championship after me and in your first Super Card defense you drop the ball and lose the title to Evie.

You have had a habit of trying to bury talent in one breath and in the next breath trying to talk them up in hopes of putting them over like you had this respect all the time. Nothing will ever mend those bridges and change certainly won’t occur overnight.

The only change that is needed however is the fact that both you and Alicia have already been in the ring with Evie Jordan. The both of you have had two title opportunities in the ring with her and you lost them both. We have seen that tape played out enough times and it’s time for something different. It’s time for a change of scenery and to see something new in the main event.

Considering the hatred and respect that Evie and I have towards one another, it’s only fitting that spot is reserved for us. This feud between us has been building since 2016 and here we are in 2020 picking up right where we left off. It’s time Evie and I get a chance to finish this once and for all. You are old news Andrea.

I know there are fears of wanting to be a Polly Playtime and to be honest that was the woman that dethroned me initially. At least she can say she made it to top and was a World Champion. Some people in this company haven’t had that luxury, I know I am one of them, Salco, even Keira. You come here in year one and get to the top…

I am jealous and that eats away at my core… I need to release my frustration and you are a perfect candidate. Going through you and Alicia will justify my transformation into the main event…

This might be the only chance I have to gain a title opportunity so I will make the most of it. How bad do you want it though Andrea because I bet you not as much as I do…

Last but certainly not least that brings me to the woman of the hour. The woman everybody always seems to be afraid of when they mention her. The Georgia Peach herself Alicia Lukas. Now if there is somebody who had that strong first year in the company it has been you Alicia. You came into the company and immediately rose to the top. You eventually won that World Bombshell Championship and you made it your very own.

You broke the record for longest reign and you have the most defenses. That’s impressive. You won best wrestler of the year and woman of the year. Way to make history by being a woman to win that wrestler of the year award. Whenever somebody stepped up to the plate you took them down. Although to be honest there were a few times when you wanted to offer title shots to people like Amy Marshall who were really struggling and didn’t quite deserve a title opportunity seemed to be a little suspect. It just seemed as if you were padding your defenses numbers at that point.

When you lost that first title I know you were frustrated that you wanted to quit the company but you came back and won it back. I know some would say it’s very questionable to see you listed as one of the top five best wrestlers of all time.

You back your shit up though so I respect you on that level. What I don’t respect is that you feel like you should be handed things. You often go on Twitter and sometimes attack easy targets like my friend Christina in order to make yourself feel justified and when Mark Ward had shut that shit down months ago you quickly retracted what you said because there were people who weren’t going to stand for outrageous comments and claims.

You don’t care as long as you get what you want that all that matters. You are quick to call people who have held the title a joke considering how the championship got passed around between Roxi and Christina but to be honest how are either of them a joke when they have consistently been doing what they do best for their time here…

Obviously those comments are rubbish considering they both have earned the favor of Mark and Christian to be in the Hall of Fame…. So that was crap on all sorts of scales. Yes you did have a great year maybe an outstanding year but what can you do on a consistent basis for years to come. You made all of this noise how you were the longest champ and were owed a REMATCH which got shut down considering the owners said there really aren’t rematch clauses. You change your tune to saying you will just work your way up.

You make headlines and actually beat Evie which is impressive but when it comes to actually facing her when it matters you drop the ball not once but twice. So now here you are again and you have the chance to step it up again. I don’t think you can do it though three strikes and you are out.

You might have beaten me a year ago but I really wasn’t the consistent woman that I am today and I would say that my year this year has been way better than your year. As it stands what can you really even say about me. I have only been pinned twice this year and it was by the same woman that beat shocked the world and beat you. So I would say that makes us equals.

I don’t care how much SCW values you as a competitor. The only thing I know is I need to win this match…

I need to finally be respected once and for all as a wrestler. I don’t want to hear the words second tier, or anything like that. I have been overlooked for so many things and last year at the end of the year Super Card when everybody had qualifying matches to be in that huge match against you I wasn’t even considered. It’s time to write my ticket to the main event and to prove all of the masses wrong.

It’s time to march my way towards Evie where we can finish this once and for all. You had multiple chances at the title, Keira has had a few shots, Andrea has had shots, but I not only want this but I need this. I will give every single bit of myself to emerge with a win.

At the end of the day it will come down to who wants it the most and you need to look no further than me… Call me the Siren, call me Diamond, call me whatever you want but I prefer the phrase number one contender followed by that of future champion…

Evie I hope you are watching because the smallest woman in the entire company will be your biggest threat…

Count the days because I guarantee a win in this battle royal and there won’t be any doubt in anybody’s mind that I deserve to fight against the best of the best…

Disney World

We are in the security office where we can see Kate in a pair of handcuffs. Her eyes seem to have fire in them as she glares daggers at the guards. Teddy is in the office and he just sighs as he crosses his arms looking at the guards talk to his wife.

“Ma’am do you understand what you just did, you fought a person in a costume…”

Kate however seems disgusted as she looks back at the guard.

“That little whore should have never put her lips on my husband… I don’t care if she is in a costume or not…The moment she touched my husband is the moment that we were destined to have issues with each other…”

The guard sighs as he looks back at Kate.

“Look it’s part of Minnie’s character… She is supposed to be flirty with the guys and when she goes on intermission from signing the little autograph books we tell everyone that she has to go make Mickey a cheesecake… It’s part of the…”

“I DON’T CARE!!!! If she ever puts her hands on my husband again I will take her arm and I won’t ever think twice about it…”

It’s at that moment that some security guards push the Gem Stones into the room along with Kate’s daughter. The guard sighs as he looks at his boss.

“This is all of them... Everyone who came with this woman that is causing issues…”

Kate however begins to complain as she remains in her chair.

“WHERE IS THE MANAGER!!!!”

The guard just sighs as he looks back at Kate with a sigh.

“I rather not have this escalated more than what it needs to be… Please understand that this is a family themed park and…”

Teddy however chimes in.

“Family themed that’s funny considering that THING TRIED TO KISS ME… What type of operation are you running here anyway… On top of that who exactly is Prince Charming with?!”

“Wait what?!”

The guard replies back but Kate just shakes her head in disgust as she replies back.

“You heard my husband… Prince Charming was definitely banging two women… He was with Snow White and Cinderella… He wanted Snow White and then went after Cinderella as his side piece…. YOU CALL THAT FAMILY FRIENDLY?!”

The guard just yells at the top of his lungs.

“WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!!!!”

Kate smiles as she flicks her hair looking back at the man.

“Future World Bombshell Champion… Future number one contender….Kate Steele or some call me Diamond….”

Ruby chimes in.

“And she is TRULY TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

Kate nods her head.

“Of course this is my band, this is my daughter, and this is my husband… Now if I am not arrested you should just let me go…”

“Whatever we won’t be pressing any charges but we must inform you that because of your actions you are banned from ever going to a Disney park ever again. The same thing goes for you, your friends, and your family as well…”

One of the guards takes the handcuffs off of Kate and she just stand there dumbfounded as she looks right back into his eyes.

“Whatever… You can tell Minnie if she ever has a problem with me she can catch me outside HOW ABOUT THAT… Let’s just go… Obviously we aren’t welcomed here!”

With that the guards let them go as they begin to escort them out of the park. They all back at their cards and Juliet seems disappointed as she looks back at her mother.

“So we can never go to Disney ever again?!”

Kate just looks back at her daughter with a wicked smirk on her face.

“It doesn’t matter… Disney is overrated anyway… Let’s go to Universal Studios. I am sure we will have even more fun there…”

Teddy just sighs in return.

“Please don’t hurt Spiderman if we see him though… I rather my favorite super hero be safe…”

Kate can’t help but stare at him. They  laugh at one another as they just enjoy their day together of being a family and easing her mind before her huge match on Climax Control.
user posted image

user posted image