Author Topic: J2H Vs Drake Green  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
J2H Vs Drake Green
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:39:49 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
J2H Vs Drake Green
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 11:42:48 PM »

The End is Nigh

“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” –Abraham Lincoln

March 13th, 2017 – Somewhere Over the Midwest – 1:00 PM

The scene fades in into the firs class cabin of a Boeing 767 jet. Sitting in the center row are Drake Green and his agent, Barry Goldstein. Drake is wearing a black Adidas track jacket with white stripes going down his arms, blue jeans, and black Nike tennis shoes. Barry, drinking scotch, is wearing a wide pinstriped Navy suit with a bright blue shirt and a gold tie. He’s talking on an airplane phone loudly, spilling his scotch all over the place.

Barry: I don’t give a fuck if Denzel doesn’t want to do it, you tell him it pays ten million dollars and he’s gonna fucking do it! Fuck!

He slams the phone into the receiver, screaming loudly as he does.

Barry: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

He finally gets the phone on the receiver, and he screams one last time.

Barry: Fuck!

He turns his head to see Drake, who is staring at him.

Barry: What?

Drake: I don’t think the people back in coach heard you.

Barry: Fuck them! I can’t believe we’re flying on a place that even has a coach. Commercial? I haven’t flown commercial since 1999, Champ. This is bullshit.

Drake: It’s one flight.

Barry: Oh, just one flight, you say?

Barry leans in and whispers to Drake.

Barry: I can’t bring my weed onto a commercial jet. What the fuck am I going to do when the claustrophobia kicks in?

Drake looks at him, he looks at the scotch, and then back up to Barry.

Drake: I’m pretty sure you can figure something out.

Barry rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his scotch.

Barry: Hey what was the name of that French Canadian girl you used to fool around with that worked for ACW? Elsa…Alicia?

Drake: Elise.

Barry: Elise! Man she was hot. Wasn’t she like a psycho or something?

Drake: Something.

Barry: Ahhh….bitches. I wonder what ever happened to her.

Drake: Last I heard she was working as an interviewer for some racing company or something.

Barry: Like Nascar?

Drake: Yeah, something like that.

Barry: What about that other little hussie you used to drag around with you when I first met you. What was her name? The stripper?

Drake: Rosie?

Barry: Rosie! Man she was hot too. If I looked like you for one day…

Drake: She was a dancer.

Barry Yeah, yeah, whatever you wanna tell yourself, pal. I just figured the last time you did this show with two idiots you had her with you, right?

Drake thinks for a moment.

Drake: Yeah, you’re right. I did.

Barry: I wonder what she’s doing now.

Drake: She’s a waitress.

Barry: How do you know all this shit?

Drake: Facebook.

Barry: You don’t have facebook.

Drake: Sure I do. My name on there is Dario Drenton. I have no profile pic.

Barry: So you’re like catfish stalking your ex girlfriends?

Drake: No…well maybe.

Barry: How does the Mrs feel about that?

Drake: Not funny.

Barry: One lie begets another lie.

Drake: I don’t need a lecture from the guy that’s been divorced four times.

Barry: Three times! The last one was an annulment. Doesn’t count.

Drake: You know what I mean.

Barry: All I’m saying is when you lie it becomes a slippery slope and after a while you’re lying so much that you can’t remember what the truth is anymore and then all of a sudden you’ve got a $10,000 alimony payment and you can’t see your dog anymore because the fucking bitch won’t let you in your goddamn house any more. Fuck!

Drake: You ok?

Barry: Yeah I’m fine. I just hate my ex-wives. Don’t get divorced. And really don’t get divorced four times.

Drake: Three times. The last one was an annulment.

Barry: Go fuck yourself, Drake. You know what I mean. Save your money for Christ’s sake. I still can’t believe you don’t have pre-nup.

Drake: Pre-nup for what? Mikah has more money than me.

Barry: Shhhh. Don’t say that too loud. It’s emasculating.

Drake: Whatever, Barry, you done?

Barry: Yeah, just remember I’ve got to head back to Vegas by tomorrow morning so don’t make any plans while we’re on the east coast. Hopefully my plane is fixed so we don’t have to sit through this debacle again. Fucking commercial jets.

Barry stands up and goes to bother the one of the flight attendants for more scotch when Drake pulls out his wireless Bose noise cancelling head phones and slides them onto his head and over his ears. He listens to music and closes his eyes as he starts to remember Rosie. He feels bad as he remembers how things ended. He remembers her face and her eyes and all of the faith that she had in him. He smiles to himself as he shuts his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

March 13th, 2017 – ESPN Studios; Bristol, CT – 9:15 PM

The scene fades to the set of ‘Wrestle Talk Live’, a live television talk show. The two hosts, Mark Krenfeld and David Moorhook, are sitting in chairs on a small stage. There is a crowd of about 200 people in the audience. Mark is a tall, skinny man with long black hair and big bushy black beard. David is a shorter, stockier fellow with a thin goatee and a buzz cut. We can see Barry off to the side in the green room, patiently waiting for Drake. There is a big ‘LIVE’ sign above the set that is lit up in red.

David: Welcome back to Wrestle Talk Live. I’m David Moorhook along with Mark Krenfeld.

Mark: Hi folks!

David: I know you all have been patiently waiting for our next guest. He hails from Chicago, IL. He is, as he likes to say, the Original Showstopper…he is a three-time SCW World Heavyweight Champion, please welcome back to Wrestle Talk Live after a long absence…our friend, “Mr. Showtime” Drake Green.

Drake walks out from the backstage area to loud applause. He’s wearing a brown suit and pale blue shirt. He walks up to the front row of the crowd and begins to shake the hands of the men, give high fives to the kids, and receive quick pecks on the cheeks from the ladies sitting down. He makes his way onto the small red-carpeted stage and then gives a final wave to the cheering crowd before he takes a seat next to Mark and David.

David: Welcome to Wrestle Talk, Drake.

Drake: Thanks, Dave. Thanks for having me back. It’s been a long time.

David: Please. It’s our pleasure.

Drake: I insist. The pleasure is all on this side of the stage.

They chuckle.

Mark: So Drake, I have to ask. What is it like getting back in the ring after so much time off?

Drake: You know, Mark. I’ve always had a passion for performing in the ring so I don’t think that ever really went away. But I ‘ve got to be honest, two weeks ago, in the ring with Rage, was probably the first time ever really thought…’Damn I’m old.’ It’s not that I think I can’t go anymore or that I don’t think I’d be successful. Because if I did, I wouldn’t be about to get back into the ring, it’s just that it’s apparent that this is a young man’s game. This might very well be my last go at it so I want to make the best of it.

David: I have to tell you, that match with Rage was a breath of fresh air. It was nice to see you back in an SCW six-sided ring. How did you feel about that performance?

Drake: Rage is a phenomenal competitor. I know I like to get on him and everything about his natural ability to put everyone to sleep when he opens his mouth but when it comes to being in the ring, he’s a true gladiator. We’ve had some pretty intense battles in their…I actually still have a scar from our Tables Ladders, and Chairs match a few years ago. He’s a multi-time Champion in this business for a reason, that’s no accident. So if you’re asking me how I feel about beating him…again…well it feels pretty damn good.

Drake smiles.

Mark: Let’s switch gears for a minute…SCW, ACW, BACW…it’s been a good run for the past half decade…what’s your favorite moment.

Drake: That’s easy. Being inducted into the SCW Hall of Fame was special and certainly meeting my wife, Mikah, but I don’t think anything can compare to winning that first SCW World Heavyweight Championship. The guy I beat, well I wasn’t a huge fan of him, but he gave me a serious run for my money in a lot of different ways and if it weren’t for him, I’m not sure I would’ve pushed myself enough to be able to beat him. That night…in this business…so far has been the best and I can’t see it getting topped.

David: You know, a lot of people think you would’ve never lost that belt if you didn’t get injured last year.

Drake: I’m not in the business of dealing with what-if’s David. I certainly would’ve loved to have been able to have a nice long run with the belt, but it wasn’t in the cards back then. Say what you want about James Huntington Hawkes, and believe me when I say I’ve got a lot of words to get out about him, he’s been a dominant Champion. He won that vacant belt, pretty much out of nowhere, and he’s really gone on a tear. Unfortunately for him all good things must come to an end, right?

Mark: Well you’ve definitely had some battles the last couple of years. But let’s take everyone back a bit. Tell us about your inaugural match in SCW, if you remember all the way back then.

Drake laughs a bit.

Drake: How can I forget Jericho Hill? I used to get myself into trouble back then with my mouth and looking back on it, I definitely started it with Jericho. He just had this way of getting under my skin and even though he didn’t last long in SCW he was probably top 5 in my book of opponents in Sin City Wrestling. He really knew how to attack you and how to hurt you.

David: So which show was that on, if, of course, you remember?

Drake: Oh of course I remember. I made my debut on a supercard. It was Into The Void 2. The one where Mark Ward and Christian Underwood wrestled Nick Jones and Tom Dudely for control of SCW. During the whole Erik Staggs thing…
David: That’s right, I remember that.

Mark: How do you feel about getting in the ring with some of the new talent in SCW? Assuming you win tomorrow night, you’ll certainly have to defend the title.

Drake: There is a ton of new blood in SCW and that’s really exciting. I think Calvin Harris and Zander Bishop are very exciting to watch. There are also guys like Dax Becket and Ryan Keys that I think are just waiting for their breakout moment.

Mark: What about your former stablemate, Travis Nathaniel Andrews, who just won his first singles title just a few weeks ago.

Green lets out a bellowing, almost obnoxious, laugh.

Drake: TNA is a joke and he’s outclassed in his title defense. I would pick any of his opponents to win before I picked him, and that’s not personal. It’s just a fact. He’s a prime example of what wasted potential looks like. It’s pretty sad when you think about it.

David: But enough about TNA and the new guys. Let’s talk about what everyone wants to talk about. J2H and your World Heavyweight Title Match that takes place this Sunday night.

He smiles before commenting.

Drake: I’m certainly looking forward to it. When I did what I did two months ago, it had nothing to do with the World Heavyweight Championship. That’s just an added bonus for me. This was all about a little bitch running his mouth. For like a year straight he bitched and moaned about me. Mentioning my name whenever he could, hoping it would gain him some kind of relevance in the mainstream. He was jealous his girl was in a movie with me. That’s it. Pure insecurity and jealousy started all this. I really believe the movie was just a seed of hate that was planted deep inside of him and it sprouted into this unbridled hatred of this idea of me. So he took that and just let it out, spewing bullshit about me over and over. I warned him months ago and he didn’t listen. So do I think I’m going to win? Fuck…I don’t know. Am I going to beat his little baby ass all over the Spanos Center….you better believe it.

Mark: I’m loving the confidence, Drake.

Drake: Thanks, Mark. When you’ve been doing it this long, it’s hard not to notice the pretenders. He’s had it easy for a year. Play time is over.

Mark: When you talked about the young stars on the rise, you didn’t mention Ben Jordan.

Drake smiles at the mention of his friend’s name.

Drake: Ben is the best. I don’t think I ever saw him in a bad mood. The guy can really put you in a good mood.

David: From what we understand up here, the respect is quite mutual.

Drake: I hope it is. He was the best man at my wedding and he’s one of my best friends.

Mark: But would that stop you from defending the World Heavyweight Championship against him Would that be too personal for you?

Drake: There’s one thing you learn very early on in this business. It’s only personal if you make it that way. Ben is a hugely underrated and overlooked talent. I’d line up to defend any title against him. He deserves it.

David: Drake, we’ve heard you say before openly that you are done with wrestling and that you no longer wish to regularly compete. Does that still hold true, even though you are about to compete for the company’s top prize?

Drake: I feel like that’s a loaded question David.

All three men chuckle.

Drake: Is it true that I consider myself to be in the twilight of my career? Absolutely. I’ve accomplished a lot over the years across the world and I wouldn’t trade any of it for anything. But…father time is real. I’m fortunate enough to have other avenues now to be able to provide for my family so wrestling is no longer a job, it’s a hobby and a passion. Will I keep doing it as long as I can? Definitely. Do I know how long that is? Absolutely not. One of my biggest fears is becoming one of those punch drunk boxer types. I still have my health, well most of it anyway, so I would imagine that my career is nearing it’s end. But does that mean I am done forever? I don’t think that ever really happens.

David: Ok, Drake I appreciate the candor.

Drake: My pleasure

David: We like to play a little game here, if you remember..

It’s like a word association game.

Drake: Oh how could I forget guys.

David: We’re gonna spout off some names of stars around SCW.

Mark: And you say the first thing that comes to mind.

Drake smiles.

Drake: Oh boy, can I pass on any?

David: We’ll consider it.

Drake: Ok, shoot.

Mark: I’ll start easy. Steve Ramone.

Drake: Fun to watch.

David: Ryan Keys…

Drake: Needs to put more clothes on.

Mark: Xander Bishop…

Drake: Too much.

David: Crystal Millar…

Drake: Annoying…but very talented.

Mark: Joshua Acquin…

Drake: Waste of time.

David: TNA…

Drake: Ugh…I really hate that guy. Waste of talent.

Mark: Rage…

Drake: Douche bag.

David: James Huntington Hawkes…

Drake: Bigger douche bag.

Mark: Mikah Green…

Drake: Yeah, I’m not going there.

All three men laugh.

David: Drake thanks for joining us today. We really appreciate having you back here. Good luck on Sunday.

The three men get up and shake hands.

Drake: I mean it, the pleasure was all mine.

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, Drake Green!

The crowd stands up and cheers for Drake as he waves and walks off of the stage and into the green room. The two hosts follow him in.

David: Great show, Drake. Thanks for making it out.

Mark: We really appreciate it.

Drake: Hey no problem. I’m glad to see you guys got pocked up by ESPN.

David: Yeah, it’s been a great ride. Well anyways, I’m glad Mikah let you out for a couple days.

Drake smiles.

Drake: I snuck out.

Mark: Hey whatever happened to that nice girl you used to bring here. Rosie, right?

Drake smiles when he hears her name again.

Drake: Rosie? Yeah, she is a uh, she lives in Jersey.

Mark: Well if you ever talk to her tell her I say hi. She was always really nice.

The two men walk away as Drake starts to think about Rosie again and the scene fades out.

March 15th, 2017 – Manny’s Cafe; Newark, NJ – 9:45 PM

The scene fades in to a small dirty looking coffee house in Newark, New Jersey. The place, despite it’s obvious grimy appearance, is packed. A bell can be heard over the loud crowd as the front door opens. In walks Drake, wearing a black leather jacket and dark jeans. He’s wearing a black ‘KANGOL’ baseball cap and sunglasses that, when matched with his overgrown beard and longer hair, seem to help hide his appearance from the crowd. He grabs the only empty table in the place and picks up a dirty, grease covered, plastic laminated menu. His phone rings and he looks at the Caller ID. “MIKAH”. He ends the call and shoves the phone into his pocket. After a few minutes a waitress walks over. She has a bright auburn and red hair. Her blue eyes seem to pierce the room and although she doesn’t look up from her pad, we can clearly read the nametag pinned to her shirt…”ROSIE”.

Rosie: Welcome to Manny’s. What can I start you with?

Drake: How about some peanuts?

She stops dead in her tracks and slowly raises her head to see who is sitting in front of her, although she already knew. Her ice blue eyes meet his bright green eyes and both of them simultaneously smile.

Rosie: Drake? Oh my ….how are you?

She immediately leans down and hugs Drake, who welcomes the warm embrace. She then plops down in to the seat next to him.

Rosie: What are you doing here? Don’t you have some big movie to make or something?

Drake: I came here to see you actually.

She seems confused.

Rosie: Really?

Drake: Yeah I did that Wrestle Talk Live show and it just reminded me of you.

She laughs.

Rosie: The show with those two dorks?

Drake: Well those two dorks have a weekly talk show on ESPN now.

Rosie: OMGee get out! That’s crazy.

Drake: So I had some time thought I’d check out Manny’s café.

She just stares at him.

Rosie: You had some time?

Drake: What?

Rosie: I know you too well, Drake. You never just have some time. Hey I was really sad when I heard about Max. I tried to call but the number I had didn’t work anymore and I tried that agent of yours but he never returned my calls.

Drake: Thanks I appreciate that. I’m sorry you didn’t have my number.

Rosie: Well it’s probably for the better. I’d probably call you every time I saw a billboard with your face on it anyway.

She stops herself.

Rosie: You know what I mean.

He smiles.

Drake: Yeah, I do.

She smiles.

Rosie: So really, what are you here?

Drake: Well, to be honest, I think I’m finally done with wrestling. I mean for good. I’ve got this little match but, I don’t think I’m gonna win. And even if I do, I think it’s over.

Rosie seems confused again.

Rosie: And you came to Newark to tell me this?

Drake: Well, yeah. You told me to look you up when I was done with it. So…here I am.

Rosie’s eyes widen.

Rosie: Drake…that was years ago. You’re married!

Her face turns beat red.

Drake: I know…I just…I don’t know.

Rosie: I’m not really sure what to think….I mean…

Drake: That’s not what I meant. I am married…and actually ok with that.

He smiles and she returns the look.

Drake: But I am man of my word and I told you I would find you when it was over.

Rosie looks at him with a smile. She scribbles something down on her pad and then rips a piece of paper off, folds it, and puts it on the table.

Drake: What’s that?

Rosie: That’s for you. I want you to wait until you get home or get wherever it is that you’re going and I want you to open it. And when you read it, I want you to know that I know you better than probably anyone else….

He smiles again.

Drake: What does it say?

Rosie: You have to promise you won’t open it until you get where you are going.

Drake Ok, fine. I promise.

Rosie: Good. I’ve got to get back to work.

She leans over and kisses him on the cheek.

Rosie: I’d say stick around and we could…

He interrupts her.

Drake: I know.

They exchange smiles again.

Drake: It was great seeing you.

Rosie: It was.

And just like that she walks away. Drake shoves the peace of paper into his jacket pocket. He lets out a loud sigh before smiling and shaking his head a bit. He gets up and leaves the diner. The bell chimes once more as the he opens the door to leave.

March 16th, 2017 – Double Tree Hotel; Modesto, CA – 11:00 AM

Mikah is in the living area of her hotel suite sitting on the couch with her right leg crossed over her left with her hair pulled back in a messy bun on the top of her head, flipping through her phone.  It was almost 11 a.m. and even though she had things she had to do that day, she chose to sit on the couch looking through her phone.

Mikah:  Stupid, stupid.  Annoying, attention whore.

She was muttering to herself as she thumbed through her Twitter feed.  She glances over at the door, hearing some noise from the outside of the door.  She raises an eyebrow before looking back down at the phone before sighing and pressing the back button on her phone, exiting the app before setting the phone down on the arm of the couch before getting up and walking over to the door and opening it.

Mikah:  For fucks sake, be quiet!

She didn’t even look up before she spoke and she finally glances up to see her husband, Drake standing there.

Mikah:  Oh.

Drake’s eyes widen as he stares at her.

Drake: That’s a nice hello.

His hair is messy a bit greasy and his clothes ruffled from his long flight. He is noticably tired. He walks past her and head rights to the bar, grabbing a warm bottle of Poland Spring water. He twists it open and lets the soft moist water into his mouth, as if he hadn’t had a drink in days. He lets out a long sigh before turning back to his wife.  She looks at him, watching him for a moment or two before she shuts the hotel door herself.

Mikah:  Probably the best that you’re going to get.

She thinks about giving him a half smile, the motion pulling at the corner of her mouth.  She adjusts her simple pair of shorts and her tank top before going back over and sitting on the couch, recrossing her legs and grabbing her phone.  She thumbs through her contacts before finding Leighton’s name and hovers over it before she presses it and sends her daughter a text message, leaving silence between them.

Drake: I see you’re phone is still attached to your hand.

He walks to the other side of the room with his bag and tosses it from the bedroom doorway onto the king-sized bed. He turns back to her, rubbing his thick salt and pepper beard.

Drake: I think you should go a week without that thing...I think you need to.

She shoots him a dirty look before placing it on the arm of the couch.

Mikah:  And I think you shouldn’t get to choose what I do with my phone, Drake.  You don’t pay for it; I do.

She gives him another look before getting up and walking over to her suitcase, squatting down and digging through it before grabbing her dress that she was going to wear to her meet and greet later on in the day.

Mikah:  And I think maybe you should know where your phone is more of the time.  But whatever.

She rolls her eyes as she grabs the dress and places it on the bed, moving Drake’s bag out of the way. He walks up behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders before gently starting to rub them and she rolls her eyes a bit as he does.

Drake: It’s been a tough week.

She shrugs her shoulders, pushing his hands away.

Mikah: Have you showered?

She moves away from him, moving back to her suitcase, digging around and pushing clothes around before grabbing the bra she’d need for the dress and setting that by the dress as well.  She was trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Mikah:  Because you kind of stink.  And not in the good way, either.

She makes a face before glancing at him quickly then back down at the dress, running her fingers over the detail that went down the middle a bit.

Mikah:  And even though you seem to think I have my phone constantly in my hand, at least I shower daily.  Sometimes multiple times.

She smirks a bit before grabbing a hanger from the closet and hanging her dress up. He backs away from her and walks over to the wall, leaning his back up against it. He shoves his hands in the pockets of his black leather jacket and pulls out a small note.

It’s never over…..
-R

He smiles before quickly shoving the note back into his pocket.
Drake: Yeah the flight was really early so...I just didn’t have time.

He shoves his hands into the pockets again, protecting the note.

Drake: Was thinking about maybe going for a run first.  

She just gives him a look before pushing the strands of her blonde locks that weren’t pulled back in her messy bun out of her face.

Mikah:  Already been on one this morning.  And I fucking hate California and all its….

She looks at him, frowning a bit before walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge of it.

Mikah:  Memories.  

She looks at him before moving to sit criss-cross style on the bed, her eyes on him before she lets out an irritated sigh.

Mikah:  So you’re not going to say why you haven’t been answering your phone?  Because if I hadn’t been answering my phone, I’m sure it would have been World War III or some stupid fucking bullshit.

She rolls her eyes again.

Drake: I thought I did. It was a tough week.

He slips off his leather jacket, carefully holding the right pocket so nothing falls out, and lays it on the other side of the bed.

Drake: And I forgot my charger.

He lied.  

Drake: Did you need me for something?

She resists the urge to roll her eyes as she lets off a laugh before she gets off the bed and walks back into the living suite of the hotel room.

Mikah: Nope.

She pop’s the ‘p’ sound of the word as she grabs her phone and for show, places it on the charger.  She looks at him before sitting back down on the couch.

Mikah:  Other than the fact that you’re my husband, nope.  I’m an adult, Drake.  I do things by myself all the time; I’ve been doing them by myself for let’s see...12 years now?

She frowns, thinking a bit.

Mikah: Yep, 12 years now.

Drake can’t help but to roll his eyes.

Drake: I forgot how independent you are.

He walks back into the living room, unbuttoning his flannel shirt as he does.

Drake: Do you ever try not being a total bitch about everything?

She moves so she’s lying on the couch with her legs over the arm of the couch and her back on the cushions.  She looks at him.

Mikah:  I do try. If I’m not irritated.  But forgive me for assuming that you would understand why I would be irritated.

She gives him a pointed look.

Mikah:  And don’t even go there, Drake.  You’re the only person other than one person in my life that has seen me when I’m not a bitch.

Drake maybe I’d like to see that less often...maybe I’d answer the phone a bit more if you were generally a happier person….

He takes off his shirt, showing his scarred and tattooed body, and tosses it onto the couch.

Drake: Maybe.

He flashes a smile at her.  She wrinkles her nose before grabbing the shirt and pushing it onto the floor and away from her head.

Mikah:  Well, then maybe you shouldn’t irritate me anymore.

She flashes him a smile of her own before tugging the hair tie out of her hair and then running her fingertips through her hair, massaging her scalp a bit.

Mikah:  And I am a happier person when I’m not in fucking California.  I’ve been here a week by myself so excuse me if I’m not over the fucking moon about it.

She rolls her eyes before looking up at the ceiling as her fingers fiddle with the end of her tank top, her mind drifting elsewhere for a moment.  She grabs her phone as it chimes with a text.  She reads the quick message before shoving her phone underneath her lower back. He smiles again, before kneeling down in front of her, placing his hands on hers.

Drake: I’m sorry I didn’t call you back...and I’m sorry I had to go to Jersey...just had to take care of something. But….I promise….as soon as this SCW thing is over...we can go somewhere really fun,

He smiles at her again, before scratching his bare shoulder.

Drake I think I do need a shower.

She just looks at him and nods her head.

Mikah:  You do.

She looks at him again before looking back up at the ceiling for a moment.

Mikah:  And it’s whatever.

She shrugs shoulders.

Drake: Whatever?

Mikah:  What do you want me to say, Drake?  That it’s okay?  I mean, it’s great that you said sorry but sorry doesn’t always fix everything.  Weren’t you taught that in preschool?  I mean, I love that you apologized and whatever but it doesn’t fix everything.

She takes a deep breath before propping herself up on her elbows and looking at him.

Mikah:  Do you even know how hard it was not to drink every single night until it was all a blur?  And don’t think it’s only because you weren’t answering your phone, it’s deeper than that.  Sorry doesn’t always fix things.  It’s a word, Drake.

She looks at him before letting her upper body collapse back down on the couch as she looks back up to the ceiling. Drake rolls his eyes a bit before getting up and walking over toward the bar where his Poland Spring bottle is sitting. He picks it up and takes another swig.

Drake: I thought maybe we could save the dramatics this weekend? Guess I was wrong?

He takes another sip before setting it down and unzipping his pants.  She looks over at him and takes a deep breath.

Mikah:  Do you want me to bottle up my feelings?  Would that be better for you, Drake?

She sits up, fixing herself as she turns to face her husband.

Drake: Do you want me to answer that honestly?

He smiles as he slides down his jeans and kicks off his Nike sneakers so he’s standing there in hit tight boxer briefs and his bright blue socks.

Drake: Or should I tell you what you want to hear?

She rolls her eyes.

Mikah:  Honestly.  I’m not a child.

She continues to watch him as she props her head up with her hand.

Mikah:  But be careful.

She gives him a steely look.

He smiles as he kneels down in front of her again, this time placing his cool hands on her thighs.

Drake: What am I being careful of?

He leans in and gives her a quick peck on her lips and she can’t help herself but to lean ever so slightly forward and peck him back.

Mikah:  Do you really want me to tell you why?  You won’t like it.

She looks into his eyes, making eye contact with him for the first time since he got to the hotel room.

He leans forward and kisses her neck, sliding his hands a bit further up her thighs.

Drake: Yes, please.

She squirms a bit.

Mikah:  If you want me to bottle up my feelings, it’d be just like my last marriage.  Well, other than the fact that I slept with you while still married to him….But you weren’t the only catalyst.

She tries her best to resist the urge to smile but the smile eventually wins.

Mikah:  So tell me, now.

Drake leans back and looks into her eyes.

Drake: I want you to tell me everything.

He says this to her knowing he’s hiding something huge from her.

Drake: Everything.

She looks at him, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Mikah: It goes for you too, you know.

She just looks at him and without a moment’s notice, he smiles and responds.

Drake: Of course.

He leans in and kisses her, sliding his hands up to her waist.  She just looks at him as he slides his hands onto her waist, rubbing her lips together a bit.

Mikah:  Anything.  Seriously.

She glances up for a moment before back at him.

Drake: I know….

He leans back for a minute.

Drake: Whatever else is going on...and even I don’t answer the phone sometimes…. You’re my girl.

He smiles at her.

Drake: I know I’m not perfect, and, I can’t always help that. But I’m trying.

She gives him a look before shrugging her shoulders.

Mikah: Mmm..kay.

She tries to understand and offers him a smile before crossing her legs slowly.

Mikah:  Okay.

Drake smiles and leans in for another kiss, this time more passionately. He pushes her back onto the couch and leans forward as the scene fades out.

March 18th, 2017 – Double Tree Hotel; Modesto, CA – 9:45 PM

Drake is staring into the bathroom mirror, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waste. He stares at his big bushy beard and his near shoulder length hair.

Drake: I’m sick of people. I mean all people. Every last one of them. I don’t want to talk to anyone. I don’t want to pick up the microphone and do my little song and dance anymore in front of the people. I thought I was done with all of this. I legitimately gave up on trying to come back again. With injuries and other Mark Ward bullshit, I was just done. But you see, some times you just can’t stay away.

He rubs his beard.

Drake: I look at myself now and I think…this isn’t me. This isn’t who I am or who I was meant to be. I’ve become a caricature of the man I once was, and for what reason? To be a mainstream superstar? That isn’t me. This isn’t who I am. I’m Drake mother fuckin’ Green. I am the best damn WRESTLER that ever lived. Who the fuck is J2H? He’s nobody. He’s a second rate replacement version of the guy I used to be. This is my game and this is my house. It’s time again to be who I’m supposed to be. It’s time again to be who I used to be. It’s time again to be who I am.

Drake picks up a pair of scissors off of the bathroom countertop and begins to hack away at his beard as the camera fades out.

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
J2H Vs Drake Green
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 12:13:29 AM »
  Here we go, supercard week, the biggest show of the year is always something special and Blaze of Glory is the biggest on the SCW calendar. People work hard all year round to be headlining this supercard, people work all year round just to have a shot at a championship at this supercard. The effort that goes in to one of these shows is immense for staff and superstars, extra training sessions are normal, but we all need a little time out from them, don't we?

And this is where we start, as a time out has been called and J2H, dressed in a black suit, with white shirt, looks out of the window of a Los Angeles office block, looking at the road below. Melody stands next to him, a light blue business suit covers her body as she looks towards her boyfriend.

Melody: So any idea at all why we're here?

A million dollar question to J2H as he shakes his head towards her. He had people, people who arranged things for him to benefit both his image and financial future. People who would look for opportunity for him, so he didn't have to. It felt odd to him to be told to appear in an office bloke overlooking the city a few miles from his home, but it wouldn't be the first time he had been told to be somewhere which had some how managed to work out for him.  

J2H: I don't know babe. I got a call from my guy who said to be here, to bring you along because it effected you too, and it could make some serious money out of it.

Melody's hand moved down to his, her fingers locked in with his right hand as his eye wandered across the skyline.

Melody: Last time we was in a building like this, you was signing over half the house.

Indeed it's true, these tower blocks had countless offices in them for various different reasons. Los Angeles was riddled with these buildings.

Melody: In fact, I think it was that one right there.

Melody points with her free right hand, through the window to a tower block across a freeway, it's windows as bright and shiny as the building they stood in. Before either can continue, a secretary called out from behind her long desk.

Secretary: Mr Terry will see you now.

J2H's head turns around to the woman in her early twenties and looks at her with a frown on his face.

J2H: I don't even know who Mr Terry is, or why I'm even here.

Melody tugs at J2H's arm as the secretary opens the door to the office and J2H walks through the door first, Melody following, her hand still wrapped in his - After all, in J2H's mind, he never arranged the meeting, this Mr Terry must have something to sell, giving our golden couple the leverage for whatever it may be - The office is what you'd expect, a huge curved desk, covered in papers and a computer screen, with a huge painting behind the man sitting behind the desk, the skyline sits glaring through a huge window to the right of the office. The man stands up and looks at the couple.

Mr Terry: My name is William Terry, please take a seat.

He points to two chairs in front of the desk but J2H just stops behind the chairs, looking at the man.

J2H: How about you shut up and tell me who the fuck you are. My people set this bullshit up, I don't know what this meeting is all about, so before I sit down here, I want to know what this is all about.

Mr Terry cranks his neck back, looking towards the champions, his hands out flat in front of him.

Mr Terry: That's a fair question Mr Huntington-Hawkes, that deserves a fair answer. I'm a television executive, that has some amazing ideas for yourself and Melody, where we can get you out to a much wider audience than you're currently exposed to on a more regular basis.

Melody and J2H share a slight look before looking back towards Mr Terry.

Melody: Maybe we should at least listen to his ideas Jam, we're here after all.

J2H looks towards Melody with a shake of his head.

J2H: I don't trust people with two first names to make up their names. Look at this guy, he don't look like he's even an executive for McDonalds.

Melody observes the way Mr Terry is dressed, an expensive looking silver suit covers his body, his hair nearly cut, and giving off the aura of a well groomed man.

Melody: He looks ok to me.

J2H: Mel, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it doesn't mean that pig is gonna be pretty. It's still gonna be a pig.

Melody cranks her head back a little, a frown crossing her face as she looks at J2H.

Melody: Erm... What?

J2H: Sorry, something Austin used to say on the ranch all the time.

J2H turns his head to face Mr Terry, looking him in the eye

J2H: You got yourself ten minutes to get me interested or I'm walking out that door and firing my people for setting whatever this is, up.

J2H points to the chair and Melody releases his hand and walk around to the chair closest to the right of her, while J2H moves towards the left chair, sitting down just a second after Melody. He looks across the desk at the man.

Melody: So you said you was a television executive.

Mr Terry: That I am, Ms. Carpenter, and I was more than impressed with your movie.

J2H scoff at Mr Terry's comment.

J2H: That shit never came out, it got finished and they was too embarrassed by Drake Green's performance to ever let that hit the cinema.

Mr Terry: Friends in the business, Mr Huntington-Hawkes. I was more than impressed with Ms. Carpenter's performance. You should be very proud of her.

Melody's face beams with a smile as she looks at the man across the desk.

Melody: Thank you.

Mr Terry: You're welcome Ms. Carpenter. I saw that and have followed both your wrestling careers and both of you are on fire career wise, so I thought now might be the time to strike while the iron is hot.

A confused look passes both their faces as they look at the man.

J2H: For what?

Mr Terry: For a reality television show based around you two. A show where fans get to see what's going on at your house when the working day is done. It will open the world to see who you are and bring you so many opportunities.

Melody: Like Keeping up With The Kardashians?

Mr Terry: Exactly like that but with a twist. A lot of those reality shows, for want of better words, are partly scripted to keep ratings up. Do you think people really fight that  much, or would if the cameras wasn't on. These people are boring without a few words from the producer, but you two have an interesting dynamic where we wouldn't need to prompt you to do anything. You would be yourself. I mean come on, how many people have a butler and a duck as a pet? Who wouldn't want to see SCW's top champions more.

An excited look passes Melody's face, but the polar opposite runs over J2H's skin, an unimpressed look on his face, while Melody squeeze her hands together with delight.

J2H: SCW would never allow you to do that. We're contracted to them, they have their own studios, they wouldn't let two of their biggest stars make money for someone else.

Mr Terry: James... Can I call you James?

J2H: No, you can't

An uneasy look crosses Mr Terry's face as he looks towards the smirking champion. Melody quickly reaches down and grabs his leg.

Mr Terry: Mr Huntington-Hawkes, the budget we're talking about is far beyond the means of SCW's, but we will try to broker a deal to use SCW studios to produce the show for our network. They will make a lot of money, we will make a lot of money, you will make a lot of money and your star power will go through the roof.

J2H: How about no for an answer! Why the fuck would I let anyone walk around my house watching my every move?  

Mr Terry: Just think of the specials. We could do an episode based on Dexter the Duck.

Melody's eyes light up as she clenches her hands together, looking at J2H with hopeful eyes, but J2H shakes his head.

J2H: Who the fuck would watch Dexter for half an hour or so? All he does is sleep and be places he shouldn't be.

Melody elbows J2H in the arm, looking at him through narrowed eyes.

Melody: I would! I'd watch it, and record it, and watch it again, and again.

J2H: That fancy pigeon is already a diva, what do you think this will do for him?

J2H turns his head back towards the man behind the desk and shakes his head.

J2H: This is a really fucking stupid idea. I don't want people in my house, I don't want someone following a duck around my house with a camera, I don't want.... Whatever this show is called...

Mr Terry: House Of Jamel, where the A is styled like a heart.

Melody: Oh my god! That is so cute! Jam...

He waves his hand towards Melody, almost dismissing her with the back of his hand as he looks at her.

J2H: No Mel, not a chance, never gonna happen, refusing to do this shit. Your times up, you didn't impress me.

J2H stands up and Melody joins him on her feet. J2H just shakes his head and turns, walking towards the door, but Melody looks back towards Mr Terry, looking over her shoulder as J2H heads through the door. In a hushed voice, she speaks to Mr Terry.  

Melody: We'll think about it and get back to you!

Melody turns around and moves after J2H as the camera fades out.

Well the meeting was a bust in J2H's eyes, nothing gained for him for behind there, but for Melody, the thoughts of a reality show, where she could show the side only a few get to see, was running wild in her imagination. Her thoughts drifting from everything from showing the world who she really was, to making her baby Dexter a star, run through her mind at the speed of light, on the other side of the coin, J2H's thoughts of never gonna happen were stuck firm in his own mind.

The two had spoke about it all the way home, Melody trying the impossible task of trying to sway the mind of the stubborn J2H, but J2H himself hearing nothing more than white noise coming from his excitable girlfriends lips. The two now stood outside their home in Beverly Hills, standing just outside the front door.

Melody: But baby, it could be good for us. I mean we could just hang around the house all day and call it a job.

J2H: I don't want people seeing what I do at home. They get to see me enough for SCW. They don't need to see me more. Besides, we're not even in the country that much.

J2H pushes the door open and walks in to the house, holding it open for Melody to follow him in and softly shuts the door behind them both. He turns around to see Simpson standing in the hallway, just looking at them.

J2H: What the hell Simpson!? I just nearly jumped out of my skin seeing you standing there!

An apologetic look crosses the big man's face, mixed with a look of nerves.

Melody: Is everything ok Simpson? You look nervous. Don't worry, he won't fire you for scaring him. If he does, I'll make him sleep on the couch forever.

Simpson: I'm fine Ms. Grace, but I'm afraid that you sir, have a visitor.

J2H cranks his neck back as he looks at Simpson, more confusion than anything else running over his young face.

J2H: A visitor? I wasn't expecting anyone Simpson, so feel free to tell whoever it is, to pick up their shit and leave.

Another look of nerves runs over the big man's face.

Simpson: I can't sir.

J2H: Why can't you? You've thrown many people out of this house and I have no doubt you'll throw many more out of this house at some point.

Simpson: I have sir, but I've never thrown out your father before.

Melody: His father?

That's what Simpson said. James Huntington-Hawkes Jr, father of J2H was right there in the house he once owned before ownership was given to James Huntington-Hawkes III at the age of sixteen before his parents retired away to Florida. James Jr had rarely visited the house that now belonged to his son and girlfriend over the last seven years, all J2H had was the loyal Simpson guiding him through his late teens. The respect for his father had long gone many years ago when he was thrown in to a sink or swim situation with only Simpson as his life preserver and the look transferred to his face.

Nothing could stop the redness creeping from his neck to his face as the thought of the man who abandoned him, not to better his life, not to get away, but to retire across the country, was sitting in his home. The rage flew through his body as he looked up at Simpson, speaking through gritted teeth.

J2H: Where is he?

Simpson: He's outside on the deck sir.

J2H: He'll be outside of my house permanently soon Simpson, and from now on, if that man gets within ten feet of my door, I want him kicked away, do you hear me?

Simpson: As you wish sir.

The anger flowed through his muscles, causing his entire body to uncontrollably shake. He placed his hands out straight in front of him, visibly watching his hand involuntarily shaking. Melody moves next to him, cupping both her hands around one of J2H's hand and softly squeezing.

Melody: Calm down babe. You don't need to get so angry.

The words sounded distant in his ears as the sound of blood rushing to his head had drowned Melody's soft tones out. He looks toward a door at the end of the hallway, his breathing getting heavier. His head turns towards Melody, distance in his eyes.

J2H: I'm gonna do something you've been asking me to do for a long time but I always got Simpson to do it. I'm gonna take out the trash.

He walks towards the door at the end of the wide hallway and past the stairs. As Melody tries to follow, Simpson puts his arm out to stop her.

Simpson: I think he might want to do this one alone, but if you would join me in the kitchen, I have just made some fresh hot chocolate.

Simpson points to the kitchen and Melody walks towards it slowly, her eyes not moving from the door J2H just stormed though. Reassuring herself, she speaks softly.

Melody: I'm sure he'll be fine.

But would he though? The champion was already halfway across the living room floor, spying the man through the open door on the other side, his back towards the house. He knew it was his father, the smell of aftershave and cigar smoke never changed, he could even see the thick cigar in the distance, spirals of smoke dancing in to the air. The closer J2H got, the anger grew, dancing through his body, the smell of fresh smoke didn't help his mood. He steps through the door, not waiting for his father to turn around.

J2H: What the fuck are you doing in my house? Did you aim for the golf course and get lost?

Without turning around, James Jr looks in to the distance, the grass moving from side to side in the gentle Beverly Hills breeze.

James Jr.: Right over there, I remember you running along there, falling over a stone and scraping your knee, you cried for hours.

J2H: And you sent Simpson to deal with it because you was too fucking busy reading about the stock exchange and all that shit. Couldn't even bother to get off your ass to help your own son.

James Jr.: This house was expensive, it had to be paid for somehow.

J2H moves in front of his father, looking him in the eye.

J2H: Except you paid as much for this house as I did because your father gave it to you. Except he had the decency to wait till you was twenty one to do that. When you was legally an adult instead of leaving a kid in a house like this.

The camera turns, showing the side of the face of James Jr, father of J2H. James Jr places the cigar in his mouth, taking a long puff, but his son quickly pulls it from his teeth, and spies an ashtray on a nearby table, next to a whiskey glass. J2H quickly sticks the cigar, lit end own in the ashtray.

J2H: Don't smoke that shit in my house or on my grounds. No one needs to smell that or be around that.  

J2H picks up the glass of whiskey, lifting it to under his nose and breathing deeply.

J2H: I see you've been making yourself at home, but this is not your home. So how about you answer my question and tell me what the fuck you're doing here.

J2H grabs a nearby chair and spins it around, sitting on it backwards and looking at his father, his elbows resting on the chair top.

James Jr.: Well you haven't responded to any of my calls, since we last spoke. If you did, you might have known I would be here.

An eye roll comes from the champion as he looks at his father, sarcasm in his voice.

J2H: Oh sorry, I forgot to respond to both of your calls over the last few months, a whole fucking two calls. What a bad son that must make me. Well when it comes to being a bad son, I learned from you.

James Jr takes the glass of whiskey, picking it up to his lips and taking a sip.

James Jr.: I came to talk to you about the house.

J2H: My house, get that right, not the house, my house.

James Jr.: Not strictly true. My house that I gave to you that you've signed over to your girlfriend.

J2H lowers his eyebrow as he looks at him.

J2H: If we want to talk technical, it's the house that grandfather gave you, that you gave half to mom, which you both gave to me, which I gave half to someone who may end up having your grand kids in the future.

Let's just hope Melody's ears wasn't burning at that point, or she wasn't nearby listening, because that was the first time he ever come out and said such a thing, and the look of surprise at himself was evident on his face.

J2H: What I did was no different from what you did years ago, the difference between me and you, is I wouldn't fuck off and leave my kids like that. This is Melody and I's house, and the only thing you can do is buy it from me. Seventy million should be enough.

James Jr moves the whiskey to his lips, smiling at his son.

James Jr.: First off, seventy million is peanuts to me and you know it. Secondly, I didn't come here to buy this place. I came here to meet the woman who now owns half of it.

J2H: Well, here's the thing. That is not happening now, it's not happening ever. I wouldn't subject her to being around you. In face, I'm gonna go in there and take her out, by the time I come back, you better be on a plane back to Florida. If not, I will personally grab you by that dye job you got on your head and throw you out. You're not welcome in my house.

With that, J2H walks back in to the house as the scene fades out once more.

Out of the house and in to a coffee shop? Yes coffee shop. It's rare for J2H to be around the public willingly, his personal time is often spent away from the camera, most would head towards the nearest bar after the day he had so far, but not today.

Having grabbed Melody on the way out of the house, hoping that his father would not follow him through the house to just talk to her, the two were now sitting face to face in a quiet corner of a mom and pop owned coffee house - Take that Starbucks! Support your local businesses! A quaint little place, badly in need of some modern decoration, but the rustic feel brought the locals to the small place. It was odd to see a very well dressed couple in a place like this, neither J2H nor Melody had a chance to change from their earlier meeting, but for the most part, neither were looked at any differently as an assortment of people entered and exited with their purchased cups of caffeine. The corner booth saw the two SCW top champions sitting opposite each other, in front of J2H, a large cappuccino, extra foam, rested between his fingers, while Melody whirled the spoon in a cup of steaming hot Vanilla chai latte with a dash of cinnamon and almond milk. Melody removes the spoon and looks up at J2H, his eyes distant.

Melody: Wanna talk about it champ?

Instantly his eyes come back in to focus, looking at Melody.

J2H: Not really champ.

A smile crosses her face as she pushes a strand of blonde hair from his face, moving it behind his ear.

Melody: What did your dad want? I mean if he came all the way from Florida to see you, it must have been important.

J2H: It was nothing. I'm more shocked that he could pull himself away from the golf course long enough to actually remember who I was.

Melody reaches her hand out on the table, placing it on his hand and giving it a slight squeeze.  

Melody: why haven't I met your parents? I mean we've been back together for about a year now, so why have we never paid them a visit.

A sigh comes from the young man's lips as he looks towards his coffee, taking just a few seconds to think about his response.

J2H: Probably because he wouldn't take the time to actually pull himself away from his five bucks a glass whiskey, or the golf course, or his strange friends who think a one dollar bill is trash, long enough for the trip to be worth while. The man only cares about himself and how much money he has.  

Melody: What about your mother? I'd like to meet her.

J2H: He's broke her down so much over the years, she's like a robot, she does what he says, when he says it. Trust me, a visit to them wouldn't be worth it.

Melody: But he came all this way to see you, so he must have done it for a reason.

J2H shrugs. He hated keeping things from Melody, but he had no intention of ever subjecting her to his parents, especially his father.

J2H: It was nothing. I didn't return his calls, so he made a point of just showing up cause he can afford it. Trust me, tomorrow morning, he'll be in the club house bragging about it to his friends. It's a huge pissing contest with those guys.  

Without warning, Melody's phone starts to ring. She reaches in to her pocket and pulls it out, looking at J2H.

Melody: I think we spoke about parents too much. I should take this.

J2H nods as Melody stands up, off to talk to one of her parents. J2H sits and wraps his fingers around his coffee, but a man approaches him, clearly a hipster. J2H tilts his head, looking at him as he stops next to him.

J2H: Who are you?

Steve: Steve Stone, local blogger, you're J2H, right?

J2H: Yeah, but...

Steve: Mind if we talk? I would love to write a blog on you and the show coming up.

Usually J2H would tell this guy where to go, only partly for being disturbed but mostly because of his disdain for hipsters, but supercard week. The company encourage all SCW superstars to go out of their way to be media friendly on supercard week, really push the show, really do whatever they can to advertise the show - Even if they was approached by a hipster.

J2H: I guess so, but can we make it about the upcoming show?  

Steve: Sure, sure. I'm a big wrestling fan and I already have tickets to see the show. I can't wait. This is not your first Blaze of Glory, is it?

J2H: It's not, I defended the Roulette championship against Thatcher Rex at Blaze of Glory II and defeated Connor Murphy and Travis Nathaniel Andrews at Blaze of Glory V last year to keep my title that I still have today.

Steve: Do you think that Drake Green is a step up in class from the previous Blaze of Glory shows you've been on.  

J2H picks up his coffee cup and takes a sip before answering the question.

J2H: Of course. I mean what the fuck ever happened to Thatcher Rex? He's probably retired or something. He was an old man then, so he's probably in the retirement home for washed up wrestlers. Connor Murphy, he too, couldn't last the pace, and as for Travis, he's been everyone's little bitch boy for a whole year. Come on, from main eventing Blaze of Glory V, to opening Blaze of Glory VI should show you all you need to know. Drake Green is past it, but at least he took top gold in SCW, while the others turned out to be less than nothing.

Steve: It's a pretty stacked card, but not the biggest Blaze of Glory.

J2H: It's not but you look at the matches on there and with eight belts being defended, me and Melody in the top two matches against two Hall of Fame people, you know it's a big card there.

He hated playing nice to anyone with a media outlet, switching from who he is to who the press want in front of them. He could happily smack most of the people who approach him, but had to play nice this time.

Steve: What made you target Drake Green? I keep my ear to the ground, a lot of chatter saying that you wanted Simon Jones, but SCW couldn't agree terms with him.

J2H runs his hand across his chin as he looks at the man.

J2H: You wanna beat the best, and to me, Simon Jones is one of them, I rate him so much more than Drake Green. I see Drake Green as a leech to wrestling, he uses it for his own gain. He returns when one of his shitty movies are about to be announced, then he leaves again. I wouldn't be surprised if he's entire promo for the show is based around some shit film. Simon Jones on the other hand is a real wrestler to me, I would have loved to be facing Simon Jones on Sunday, but Drake Green stole his spot by attacking me. Like I said, only shows up to boost a failing career somewhere else.  

Steve: What matches do you think might just steal the show?

A moment of pondering takes place as he picks up his coffee once more, just looking across at the blogger with his notepad in hand.

J2H: Lots of good ones but believe me when I say I think that only mine and Melody's will steal the show. I know there's some hype around Despayre's match, and the Roulette title, the battle royals, but we're fighting hall of famers. We ain't fighting a pair of chumps, well I am, but I'll just make him look good so I don't look shit. I'll be shocked if Drake can even do a hiptoss anymore, but I'll steal the show on my own, or Melody will. It's why we're at the top.

Steve: What's it like going home with Melody, knowing the whole company is looking at you?

J2H: Bro, I thrive under pressure. It's why I've had my belt for so long, it's why I will keep my belt. Me and Melody go home, the belts get locked away and we become us. I couldn't give a fuck if people are plotting and planning against us, cause they will need to plot and plan a lot more than they do against say an idiot like Travis, or a loser like Amy Marshall. We're the best for a reason and try as they might, they will never get their hands on what's ours. We go to bed at night knowing they wish they could be us. It's a championship house and I plan on keeping it that way for a long, long time.

Steve: With the Blast From The Past draw happening that night, if you retain, will you be keeping an eye on that tournament?

A deep breath fills his lungs as he looks at the man, forcing him to wiggle slightly in his chair.

J2H: If I retain? Bro, this belt ain't going nowhere, ya hear that? I couldn't give a damn about that tournament, I've beat like most of the people in there already, they can put anyone against me, and I'll make sure I'll take them out. I don't fear anyone in SCW.

J2H looks up and sees Melody looking close to getting off the phone, indicating it by holding up a finger through the store window towards him.

J2H: One more question Steve and I wouldn't mind some more time with Melody, and before you ask, she won't be answering questions.  

Steve: Predictions for Sunday night?

J2H: I retain, Melody retains, Despayre probably bites Xander Bishop and stomps on Calvin Harris' foot, Mikah wins the Bombshell Internet title, because J2Hism has drove her there, Rage puts Jeremiah Hardin in hospital, Travis Nathaniel Andrews will pretend he has a private dressing room, Steve Ramone's fuck toy will get sore knees, The Fallen will probably be filmed doing some shit no one understands, James Tuscini will do some kinda segment that makes him sound like a throwback from the 80's, Dmitri will be some female vampires bitch, Ryan Keys will show up after forgetting to wear clothes, we'll be subjected to a ton of pointless Bad Boys and Mean Girl's skits that flood the show and no one cares about, Veronica Taylor will call someone basic, Jessie Salco will be listening to some God awful band where no one can understand the singer and Polly Playtime will still wish it could always be playtime.... Good enough?

A smile breaks out on Steve's face.

Steve: That works well. Thanks for your time, before I go, could I....

As his voice trails off, he puts the notepad and pen in front of J2H. J2H nods and quickly gives the man an autograph. The man looks at the page proudly and stands up, moving away from the scene as Melody returns, Melody takes her seat once more

Melody: Who was that?

J2H: Some blogger.... Hey, can we spend some time on the boat?

Ah, thankfully Melody said yes. Time on the boat it was. He'd had hoped that his father had headed to the nearest airport and was half way to Florida by now, but the SCW World champion couldn't be too sure. He knew if he played it safe, he could get Simpson to bring his championship belt to him for what he needed to do with it, and Simpson had delivered, with word that his father planned on waiting around for another hour before giving up on his son.

Time on the yacht with Melody? A perfect setting to cut a little promo and relax for the night. The two had prepared for stays on the boat, and fresh clothes would always be there. J2H was relieved for that reason as he made his way on to the deck of the boat, dressed in just red shorts, a baseball cap and a gold chain around his neck. His freshly delivered SCW World Championship sat comfortably over his shoulder. The champion moved towards a chair facing the camera and quickly opted to sit down and pull the championship belt across his legs and looks down the camera.

J2H: Now this right here is the perfect place to reflect on so many things and I have done just that since I've been here. Last year at Blaze of Glory, I successfully defended this bad boy in my first supercard that I headlined properly, the first supercard where this face was on the poster.

He points to his own face.

J2H: And here I am doing it all over again. Headlining a show for the second year running. Everyone expected my reign to end there and then, no one thought I was good enough, everyone thought wham, bam, thank you ma'am and I'll be gone and look at me now, I'm still the fucking champion.

An arrogant, yet confident smirk crosses his face.

J2H: Look at how far I've come, look at all the people I've defeated to sit here and hold this title for so long. Let's take out the shit like Travis Nathaniel Andrews and Connor Murphy, cause they're more of a pain in the ass than a challenge. I defeated Despayre, not once, but twice within months. Most people don't beat Despayre once in a lifetime. In fact, I probably have more wins over Despayre than the rest of SCW combined, but I did it, because I am truly that good. I beat the unbeatable twice, that was a highlight of my last year, and then on to the vampire Dmitri.

He waves his finger at the camera.  

J2H: Now I won't lie, Dmitri brought it harder than anyone else ever has against me, he drove me to hell and dragged me back, we went through a war three fucking times and all he got from me was my respect, but the title, it stayed right where it should have stayed all along. He damn near killed me but I went above and beyond to keep what was mine. I felt pain like never before, but I looked at this and a big smile crossed my face.

He looks down at the world championship belt on his lap.  

J2H: The Jamie Dean had a fair shot at it, but he froze and I destroyed him in that ring. It probably wasn't fair, it was a mismatch and I tore him up, just to keep this.

He taps the belt with his forefinger.

J2H: Those are just the big shows, but I took out countless people in between those shows. I was on every fucking show from Climax Control 140, to Climax Control 174. Thirty seven Climax Control's as champion, seven supercard's, I have been the fucking man. That has been my title reign, something most people will be proud of, right?

He tilts his head slightly.

J2H: But I've never taken out a Hall of Famer in that run, but that changes on Saturday.

A smile crosses his face.

J2H: Drake Green, you naive bastard. Did you really think for a second I didn't know what you was up to. Did you really think I didn't know you had my eyes on my title belt? How fucking stupid do you think I am bro? You're the attention seeking, grab hold of coattails worm you've always been, I knew you really wanted my title, but you just wanted the attention a little more, so that's what I gave you. I gave you what you craved so much, I made you feel fucking special cause I knew that's what you wanted Drake, but here's the thing I didn't tell ya.

He looks up, breathing deeply before looking down the camera once more with a smile.

J2H: I wanted you to feel like that, because I have plans of my own. See, being a champ this long, not that you'd know, because of all your injuries....

He air quotes the word injuries.

J2H: Being a champ so long, you have to learn to deal with people who think they're entitled to the belt, you have to deal with people who surprise you a bit, you have to deal with new people who think they can just come in and take what's yours, you have to deal with the ass kissers and you have to deal with people just like you, wanting five minutes of fame.

He pauses.

J2H: Thing is, those people who want their five minutes of fame Drake, they're no Hall of Famer's, they're just ex stars. I got bored of beating regular people, so I'm taking out a Hall of Famer. You played right in to my hands you stupid son of a bitch. I've beat everyone here but they never had that prestige title you have Drake, being one of the immortals in SCW. We might as well just admit it.

A wide arrogant smirk plasters itself on his face.

J2H: I am a fucking genius!

He waves his finger at the camera.

J2H: You thought you was playing me for a title shot, when all the time I was playing you to steal your credibility as a Hall of Famer. I am a genius, admit it Drake?

J2H laughs as he continues to look down the camera.

J2H: And you fell for it. Thank you for being such an idiot. When I make a plan, I go through with it, there's no half orders with me, I go through with everything I say and this is no different. I will go through with everything I say. I'm stealing any star power you thought you still had here and I'm stomping you in to the ground. After Jamie Dean froze like a nudist in winter, I knew I needed to wipe out someone much bigger and you just so happened to choose that moment to express your anger. This title belt was the lure and you took it hook, line and sinker, but you're gonna wish you never did. You're gonna wish you just ignored every little shot I've made about you for the last year. You're gonna wish you didn't bother showing up here again because you're not even half the man you used to be.

He pauses to take a deep breath.

J2H: I admit, I thought it would take you a lot longer to do it, I thought it would take months worth of more sly shots at you. I thought it would take Mikah going home to you and telling you more and more what a great leader of people that I am. I didn't recruit her Drake, she came to me to get her career back on track, she didn't come to you, she came to me. I knew she'd go home and tell you what a great effect I was having on her, and that's when I thought you'd snap, but you couldn't wait.

J2H rubs his chin.

J2H: I'm ok with that because I've had this belt so long, it's long over due that I step up that level and add another title to my collection. This one won't be a physical title but everyone will know Drake. Everyone will remember at the biggest supercard on SCW calendar, I stepped up from not only being the World Champion, not only being the man who breaks records for fun, the man who is more like a god in SCW, but I will be the man who has killed the wrestling career of one of the most decorated men in SCW history.

He shrugs

J2H: You lucked out on most of those achievements but the record will still show them.

J2H stands up, lifting the championship belt over his shoulder.

J2H: The record will also show that after Blaze Of Glory VI, the legend of Drake Green has come to an end, he was shot down past his prime, he was ripped apart by the young lion. He was banished back to Mikah's shadow where he was never seen again. You can call me God Drake, cause I'm about to plunge your world in to darkness.... Let there be light? Bro, no one wants to see your face again and I will give them that wish. This belt is coming home with me.

He points to the belt.

J2H: And you can't stop it, no one can stop it. Just pray I don't beat you so bad that you can still walk in the morning old man.  

He takes one last deep breath

J2H: I have no problem smashing up a senior citizen, and Drake, on Sunday when my boot crushes your jaw, I'll be proving that. That's real talk bitch!

J2H turns and walks away, stepping back inside the yacht as the camera fades for the last time.
>