Author Topic: Scattered thoughts coming together  (Read 855 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Scattered thoughts coming together
« on: April 27, 2013, 12:01:31 AM »
 Standing inside of the cage itself, Vixen looked around and took a deep breath.  This was going to be the playground for eight of the Bombshell division are fighting tooth and nail for the division and all of its titles.  Vixen turns around in a tight circle, her eyes taking in the cold steel.  Walking trancelike to the cage wall, she runs a hand across it deep in thought.  

“This week I am going to step within these walls and try to deliver on a promise that I have made to myself,” she says to no one in particular.  “The promise that I made on the flight down here and that was to redeem myself and pull out a victory.  I am not going to let Roxi and Faith and Odette down.”

Letting her fingers lace into the steel, she can feel the bite of it against her fingers.  Tugging slightly, she smiles a bit.  “I bet everyone is talking about what will be happening on the night when Team SCW takes on Team Erik.  Hell, even I am wondering.   Will it be the night when Misty, the Fallen and Necra take all the titles for Team Erik or will Teams SCW save Faith’s title and bring back the others to the fold.”

“If you were to ask me,” Vixen says outloud, “I would say that the women of SCW were in for some real pain and suffering in this match.”  Vixen leans towards the steel and lays her forehead against it.  “I know that Misty is probably thinking that I am the weak link and that it is all because of me that we are going to lose.  Misty seems to have a highly rated ego when it comes to this match, being the Bombshell champion before.  But then again, I have been the champion too and so has Odette.  And I think between the three of us, Odette and I will have the numbers game on Misty.  I don’t think that she really has the trust of the Fallen or Necra for that matter.”

Walking along the wall, fingers dragging slowly against the links of fencing that make up the wall, Vixen remains deep in thought.  

“Their team is made up of Bombshells that have no real sense of team other than the fact Erik brought them together to ‘rule’ the bombshell division.  So they are fighting as a team for individual glory.  We on the other hand are fighting for something more, something so fundamental that we can’t lose,” Vixen muses.  “We are a team that will be working together so well that nothing is going to stand in our way.  Odette will bring Misty to her knees, Faith will keep her title and Roxi Johnson and I will be wearing the tag titles taken from Raynin and Gothika.”

Ah yes, the Fallen a pair of nocturnal misfits who seems to think that they are the end all and be all of the tag division in SCW, the ones that turned their backs on the company that made them.  They seem to forget that it was Christian and Mark that gave them the boost they needed to get so far in this company.  They swooped in and took the tag titles and brought them to prominence only to spit on them by going to Team Erik.  That was the team that Vixen would be focused on.  

“Odette has the right idea,” mutters Vixen as she sighes and takes a deep breath to look over the arena where the women would be matched up.  “We have to focus on all our opponents and make sure that the four of us escape the cage with the win.”

Getting to the door of the cage, Vixen steps through it with a soft chuckle, pausing to close her eyes as she stands on the top step on the outside of the cage.  “This is the winner’s circle,” she motions to the ringside area.  “This is where all the bombshell titles will be decided, when all the bombshells of one team make it to the outside.  That team will be Team SCW because the four of us are that determined to beat Team Erik.”

“Bravo Mees Vixen,” says a voice that brings Vixen’s eyes open quickly.  In front of her is a cameraman holding what looks like a camera from a local newstation.  “Can you give a soundbyte for ze news tonight por favor?”

Vixen looks into the camera, her natural playfulness coming out as she sits down in front of the cage.  “You want me to say something, well, let me just say that come Hostile Takeover there is going to be a changing of the guard so to speak.  We are going to see Team SCW reclaim what they never should have lost in the first place.”

“But how you going to beat Misty and Necra and the Fallen, they are tough no?” asks the cameraman.

“Yeah they are tough,” replies Vixen.  “But they can be beat and that is just what we are going to do at Hostile Takeover.”  Vixen spies Spike at the top of the arena bowl area and pushes herself off the stairs to start walking towards him.  

The cameraman calls out just as she reaches him.  “Good luck Mees Vixen.”

Looking back down at the cameraman, Vixen salutes and nod.  “Thanks,” she calls out before heading out of the arena.
>