Author Topic: Mind & Body, Part II  (Read 805 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Mind & Body, Part II
« on: September 21, 2012, 10:51:34 PM »

**Recommended listen to the blog music to get full effect**
\'user

<hr color="lightblue" width="30%" noshade><hr color="white" width="40%" noshade><hr color="lightblue" width="30%" noshade>
Date:
Saturday, August 15, 2012
Listening to: Bring It by Trapt

Amanda Cortez, I sat back in my comfortable hotel room of Park Hyatt Tokyo picturing what type of screwed up shit you’ll come up with to try and combat against me when I exposed you for the piece of trash that you really are. I didn’t stray from the truth, because you provided me with all that I needed even though I’ve faced you before. Now, what I found when I logged onto the SCW website was something that shocked me. You actually fully talked about the match. Congratu-fucking-lations, now you’ve graduated to a professional wrestler. But, I repeat, where is the fucking proof that you are even a goddamn Goddess like I asked for in my last promo? You can call yourself whatever you want, but at the end of the day, you still have to prove it to everyone. The fact you call yourself a “Goddess of War” still bugs me because I studied history and know for a fact the Goddess of War is actually Athena, not you.

Hell, you aren’t in any Goddess reference known to man.

Let’s face facts; you aren’t smart because anyone with a half a brain could tell by your pronunciation skills you lack in certain areas. There goes wisdom right out the door. And, judging by your last match strategy and war aren’t your best feats either. You called me an arrogant bitch? That might be true, I never said I wasn’t from the time I’ve spent in Sin City Wrestling – but you aren’t the first to tell me that.

You know, with you being a major support for that children’s home, I would rather see the faces of all those little brats continue to starve to death than for you hold onto our championship belts. You keep saying tickled, spanked, and all this bondage crap like it’s supposed to give you an edge, when you’re further proving me right about everything I called you. And since when is an interview relevant now-a-days, anyway? Save that crap for the actual shows, it makes you appear hopeless who can’t think outside the box.

No one wants a bubbly person like you as champion; we already have one of those. You want to start hating me now? Do I make you want to start going on a rampage in your fucking Care Bear dreams?  

Aww, Amanda and friend couldn’t even beat Nerca in a two verses one scenario, then you challenge me to do the same? Of course I won’t beat her, you damn slut.  I’m in the bombshell tag team division as its champion with Bianca. Unless she wakes up the dead and uses them for a partner, it’s very unlikely that she and I will ever meet. You are not as thick skinned as you play off on camera, Cortez. Everything seems to have you more than just bothered when compared against real talent like me and B.

A stunner, a spear, a clothesline similar to a certain famed superstar, and a 619 body splash – all seem like a copy and paste move-set that echoes you are nothing but an amateur. You should know that half of mine far proceeds any of that WWE shit you have. It’s like you’ve taken everyone you thought were cool and you decided to make the best, most popular moves. Yeah, amateur fits you. Cortez look at you than look like a professional wrestler like myself, who has fine-toned my moves to hurt you, nothing can say you’re the top person on the roster than hurting your opponent until they break.

Laura isn't any better. You call yourselves a team because it seemed like a good idea only to find that this idea will likely be your undoing. A cradle piledriver and a spinning heel kick? Yeeeah, let's see whose kick hurts the worse. My Air Trish verses your Bedtime crap, Jackson. My money is on mine.

I've had experience with teaming before you two were dodging your first elbows in training school, if that's where you went. I have held tag team gold just like these I hold now with my bestie. You stated yourself, Amanda, that this is new.

I already know that you’re sitting in bed trying your hardest to tell yourself that at SCW Violent Conduct, you and Laura will walk out, somehow, with our titles but that doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen, does it, Tattooed Whores? You know that deep down you can’t pull yourself to be nothing more than a slave to the people and will do anything to be accepted in life. I am the Godzilla in this wrestling business; I don’t care you think because it all been said before.

The other half of Tattooed Goddesses is Laura Jackson. You thought I had forgotten about you at this point, but that just wasn’t true. You see, I had been saving my best for last in your team. You want people to bow down before you both but that just won’t happen; I don’t bow down to anyone unless their name was Kittie. Now, your name isn’t Kittie is it? Of course I’m joking you blogger nerds; I hate that stupid bitch and the little Damien bastard child. You said you wanted to bring back wrestling to the SCW Bombshell Division? That is what you said right? News Flash: It’s always been here.

I guess you should learn to study a company before claiming those plane tickets from a box of Cracker Jacks. And furthermore, that would mean your “idea” would be contradicting your partner’s whole tickle fest with cutesy things, pillow fights and Barney the Dinosaur.  A squirrel reference? Why, let me gather up the family and we can have ourselves a real “Hoe Down.” Hillbilly philosophy died out when Jed did.

Yeah, we fought and I won #UMad? And thank you for sending me the DVD worth one dollar on E-Bay. Because just like it, you are both cheap in life and in wrestling, so I would go back to your wrestling school and pick up a few things, instead of spending time with daddy before stripping.

Bow to you? No chance in Hell. I won again, thanks for trying…

No fan is going to help you win matches, or grab championship belts so coming out here in OUR ring with that shit just isn’t going to fly. You want to refer to yourselves as Tattooed Goddesses. You both want to enter OUR ring like it’s a chance for you to show off skin and do kinky shit in order to get over…

…your last words is really that… your last words. Save the trash-talking to a professional, "Tattoo Goddesses."

<hr color="lightblue" width="30%" noshade><hr color="white" width="40%" noshade><hr color="lightblue" width="30%" noshade>
Off toward the south-west of Tokyo stood Mount Fuji in all of its glory behind a clear skyline and we watch as the transaction from the night to day happen before our very eyes in fast motion. Footage of tourist and locals hug tightly their coats, with a breeze hitting them in early morn. Shrines come into the picture like it was a shadow of a forgotten story waiting to be open once again. Our scene emerges to life outside the Sensō-ji temple, where a slight mist covers the area and we notice that there appears to be hardly anyone walking down its long heading to view the center of what was once a place for Japanese Buddhism. Wind gusts another shot of chilly morning air as we hear a familiar voice coming from the far left, the camera man aims widely in that direction. Patricia’s half body is shown in a SCW Violent Conduct tee, black pants and matching shoes with her hair in a ponytail looking into the camera with venomous eyes appearing out from behind the nearest pillar holding up the left building.

“People once proclaimed that I was just a mere manager who wouldn’t last more than a few months in the ring before I decide to pack up and go back to modeling, back to my Californian lifestyle.” She spoke softly, inching closer and finally revealing her entire body, along with the tag title in her left hand.

“People love to believe they have me all figured out. It’s like I’m one massive puzzle that they think all the pieces are there for them to start painting a picture, unveiling the final product before their eyes while having the satisfaction of knowing they achieved something. Amanda, you tried to insult me saying what does my Keno training have anything to do with wrestling? It trains me mentally and psychically for that moment we get into the same ring. Because what we have planned for you and everyone involved is going to be far worse than you losing a second time in SCW. After we’re done, not even Hell wouldn’t want you when I’m finished smearing your crimson blood across the mat. Call me an artist.”

“And to go as far as to say I might underestimate you? When have I ever underestimated anyone in this business? I’ve made a history on studying my opponents since I turned my back on the people you like showing your ass to every day. No Amanda, I will never underestimate someone that has a history of being nothing more than a joke in every single promotion she’s ever been, and has been booked in any gimmicky match to get noticed by people.”

She looks down in innocent child like way before her blue eyes met once again walking toward the camera. The tone in her body suddenly changed as if Newborne were looking beyond this media capture device and straight toward you. Her facial expression becomes more serious. Patricia knows what’s at stake in this match and tries to appear as confident as possible. This one match could surpass all the others.

“I am the #BestoftheBest, I am the Queen of the ‘FUCKING’ World, and I do not need bullshit gimmicky matches or cutesy attitude to justify my place in professional wrestling! But, that apparently is all you’re good for here or anywhere. This team you’ve suddenly aligned yourself with is destined to fail before it’s even begun, Cortez and Laura. Because one thing that Japanese hold dear to them is the wrestling sport that isn’t what we’ve Americanized as Sports Entertainment. They live it here, and just like the shogun warriors who passed through this place of worship, I will see to it that those belts never get in your hands or those two pieces of shit who would likely sell it for crack.”

Her eyes gravitated to that shiny championship belt for a moment. It was all that she knew from the time she entered the wrestling scene. Championship meant more than diamonds to the 30 year old. For a long time, championships were so attached to the beauty that she had been obsessed when losing them believing it was like losing her own baby all over again.

“Are you okay, Patricia?”

“Just shut up and continue filming! SCW doesn’t pay you for your questions. Leave that to interviewers going around asking them to the other superstars.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

The palms of her hand felt warm, she could feel the leather strap become one with her body almost. Newborne takes a moment before acknowledging the camera with a wicked smile across her face. A strong wind gust blows; her lips curl even more as they part ways. We see the red lanterns begin to sway in the background.

“Azz N’ Class, Tattoo Goddesses – we are the only people who are real in this match. We’ve never went out of our way to pretend that we’re gangstas, or that we are Goddesses among others. We’re just simply Italian. In fact, look at where we are at this very moment, because if you knew anything about history you’d realize what this place is in the minds of all those who live in Japan. Within those walls, a true "Goddess" known as Bodhisattva Kannon has a statue for all visitors to come and seek compassion for their actions on the world. I won’t show the same compassion to either of you."

“Everything that I do in promo's is a direct attack. This is more than a mere wrestling and has become survival. A game that we can play all night in front of the millions of Japanese fans who are drawn by pure wrestling at its best. And we will win, its due to the fact that all the stars didn’t just place us in a match where we would become champions. We were placed in these positions because the two of us know how to end a war. And goddamn it, I as well as Bianca know that if you want to win a war, you’d have to be 100 percent Italian. That’s not racism, like Amanda would have you believe, that’s a damn fact. It’s The Sopranos time, pieces of dog shit.”

We leave the scene as Patricia blows a kiss to the scene. She lifts the title to her chest and presses it against the firmness of her breast picturing all the mayhem that will happen at this year’s SCW Violent Conduct. It had been a long climb for both members of Bei Combattenti, but this was a battle they knew they had been destined for since the beginning. Japan would never be the same again.

Azz N’ Class, I don’t know where you are but it would appear that you’ve decided to pass out drunk somewhere in Japan. I SO was looking forward to you bursting a cap in our asses. It would have meant so much that you’d join us for our dinner at Cracker Barrel, I was expecting to use our coupon when we got back to the states. You two really freaked me and Bianca out the other day. It made us want to lock out doors in fear that you would rob us of everything just to pay for Hooked on Phonics lessons.

Alright enough shit about that. You know, I’ve been going over and over in my mind about your name and I was wondering which one of you was the ass, and which one had class? No, seriously. From my point of view you both have has much class as a wet rat. I can’t wait until this Sunday.

You can bring all your fake crap, and walk down to this ring and get the beating of your life at the hands of the World Bombshell Tag Team Champions. If you want to bring this into a street fight, fine by us. I’m sure B would just love to rip all that fake hair and make you bleed just as much as me. I can’t stand you already, but this Sunday we’re going to have to put you two down like dogs.

These championship belts are staying with us whether you like it or not. We are the real class around the locker room anyway. We have style, we sync with each other’s thoughts and moves, and we are damn beautiful out of all the Bombshells here. But most of all, we are both equally dangerous.

We didn’t just decide that we’d go back into the ring together for the Hell of things.

No Azz N' Class, it was like fate destined that we become partners in a championship match we should have won in the Bombshell Tag Team Tournament. It was as if fate decided it got tired of the past holders of these new championships could never hold them more than a month. Hell, Odette Ryder claims she was the first to hold our titles but in fact she and her partner were also the first to loss them.

Fate knew that the true team would come along and hold these titles a lot longer than others before because we are the very best. It’s like we are an atom. I know you two dropped out, so bear with me and look it up on Google if you have to. But a part we’ve only come itches away from single greatest. However, together here in SCW we become a force of nature. Just like an atom.

\'user

EPILOGUE: Patricia had left it all behind feeling fully trained and ready for her upcoming match, where the SCW Bombshell Tag Team championships were to be contested in a Triple Threat match. Newborne had spent days walking through the heart of Japan, it wasn’t the first time that she was to visit the Land of the Rising Sun on business, even before that Japan had been her home for nearly three months before she decided to return back to the wrestling scene. All of her new attitude toward the industry that has constantly evolving, this all came from her short life in Japan. There was nothing better than to work out before the sun showed itself, running up and down the stone steps  almost feeling like she were in a Rocky movie. In two days, the world will know whether or not the champions will go on to accomplish their goal of reigning longer than the rest. In two days, war had coming…