Author Topic: Vixen's coming for the title  (Read 820 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Vixen's coming for the title
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:40:51 PM »
 To say that it had felt good giving Misty a taste of her own medicine with the beating I gave her during the bikini contest would be a very big lie because it had felt VERY GOOD…

Aftermath of the Bikini Contest

Vixen could be seen backstage, a smile on her face as she heads towards the locker rooms, a bottle of water in her hand as she moves closer to the door hoping that a measure of peace and quiet might be obtained.  Only moments before, she had given Misty a preview of what their match was going to be at Into the Void.  And more than likely, Misty being the “champion” she was, she would be prowling around the arena looking for anyone to give her sympathy because she had her title applied to the head.  

“Funny how payback works doesn’t it,” she chuckles to herself as she pushes the door of the locker room open and heads inside.  Rather than deal with a crowd of divas, Vixen just moves towards her locker and grabs her gear, stuffing it into her bag except for a pair of distressed jean shorts and knee boots.  

Tugging on the denim, she bounces slightly as she fights them over her hips.  As she slides the buttons closed on the shorts, a knock can be heard at the door.  Letting her eyes narrow in curiosity, Vixen moves and opens the door to find a cameraman backstage, his camera resting on his shoulder as he leans towards Vixen.

“Have I got news for you Vix,” he whispers before looking behind himself.   “I heard that Misty is fit to be tied for what happened out there.”

Raising one eyebrow and letting a half smirk escape, Vixen then schools her features into a look of concern for the champion.  “I wonder what could have happened to get Misty so angry tonight.  Maybe she didn’t like the taste of her own medicine.”  The smirk returned as the cameraman could only nod.  Vixen looks back at her gear read to go and motions for the cameraman to move back for five minutes and calling over her shoulder that she would give him an exclusive.

Retreating into the room, Vixen doesn’t see the cameraman move to talk to someone to the side.  A few moments later, she moves back into the hallway, a bag slung over her shoulder.  “Ready for this?” she asks as she lets the bag fall to her feet with a thump.  The cameraman moves towards her, shouldering his camera as Vixen leans against the wall behind her, sliding her hands into her pockets.  The cameraman pauses for a moment then motions for Vixen to begin to speak.

“I guess I will address first what I did tonight when I put Misty onto her back and gave her something to think about before she has to step into the ring with me at Into the Void,” says Vixen as she tosses her head.  “Now I know that Misty and I can’t seem to see eye to eye when it comes to the fact that I should be wearing that title she has around her waist.  A title that for all intents and purposes should  be around my waist. “

With that Vixen pulls one hand out of her pocket as the cameraman comments about Vixen turning on Misty during the Bombshell tag tournament.  Vixen only laughs.  “Misty thought that she could get to me and well maybe she did but I was the one that got the last laugh in that match by leaving her to take the loss.  I mean I could have stayed and saved her ass but after her attitude and actions I said screw it and let her hang herself in that ring..LITERALLY and if you call doing something like that a bad thing, then all I have to say to that is ‘bad girl, bad Vixen’.”

From the arena can be heard shouting fans that indicate the end of the night’s show.  Vixen looks down the hallway and then continues to speak.  “Misty and I are going to light up the night at Into the Void and why you might ask?  Because between the two of us, you have the two best bombshells going head to head for the SCW Bombshells title.  Granted Misty is the current champion and I haven’t held the title here in the federation, I know I have it in me to beat her in the ring.”

“But, Vixen, you don’t have a buddy like Misty does…do you think that Electra is going to be a factor?” asks the cameraman.

“The only factor is that Misty needs help to beat me and even with that help she still won’t be able to beat me.  I am geared up for a war and being the soldier that I am, I will never surrender,” vows Vixen.  “I have beaten better odds and I have faced worse ones but after this supercard, the odds are that I am going to be the one that walks out of Into the Void with the Bombshells’ title.  Actually, come to think of it, maybe I might be the only one ‘walking’ out of the ring at all.”

“Bold words Vixen but do you honestly think that you have it in you to beat a double champion and a woman that has been dominant for a very long time?” answers the cameraman in a very doubtful voice.

“I honestly believe that I can beat Misty,” replies Vixen with conviction.  “Yeah, she has been dominant, yeah she has been known to attack people from behind, but this match isn’t me turning my back on her, it is me coming straight at her for her title.  And that means that when I face her, I have to beat her.  See that is her only advantage, I have to pin her shoulders to the mat or make her submit.  She could walk away from the ring and retain her title.  She could get herself disqualified but I wonder if she is enough of a woman to face me instead of taking a coward’s way out.  But I am preparing for anything she might throw in my direction.”

Vixen flexes her fingers as she then crosses her arms over her chest.  “This is going to be my match to lose and that means I can’t get cocky.  WELL…I could but really…why should I?  I have had more than enough time to prove to one and all that when I step into the ring I get the job done.   Misty has also proven that she can do the same but when facing me, she is going to be S…O…L…”

Vixen pushes herself off the wall as the cameraman films her.  Walking towards the camera, Vixen can only smile as she puts her bag on her shoulder before sending an air kiss into the lens then moving out of the camera’s view as the cameraman follows her for a moment then fades to black.

Fortune telling...fact or fiction?

The flicking of cards can be heard as a low light illuminates a green felt table covering that has a few cards already laid out in a tarot spread.  Two women sit across from the fortune teller who draws another card from the deck and laying it in front of Vixen, adding it to the spread.

“Ahhh, this one says that you are preparing for a very big challenge,” says the fortune teller with a leer.  “This one indicates to me that you are going to be coming up against an enemy.”

“Bet you watch Sin City wrestling, don’t you?” asks Vixen.  Beside her, Vixen’s friend shushes her with a glare.  “Vixen, how could you doubt Madame Estelle?  She’s like a clairvoyant you know!”

“I kid Jeannie,” replies Vixen as she holds up her hands in surrender.  “Please continue Madame,” Vixen adds before crossing her arms over her chest.

Madame Estelle pulls another card from the Tarot deck.  “The Wheel of Fortune signifies change as I am sure you are aware and that fortune is fickle.  You could be on top at one point only to fall to the bottom the next...”

“And here is where she tells me that I am going to make some big changes in SCW,” mutters Vixen which only earns her another glare from her friend.  “Kidding again...” she adds before letting her eyes wander along the walls.  The fortune teller continues to talk but it fades to a dull monotone as Vixen lets her mind wander.

Inner monologue:  Here I go getting ready for a match by getting my fortune told.  I shouldn’t have let Jeannie talk me into this.  I mean I could be in the gym working out or preparing to face Misty by studying her matches.  What am I doing?

“Vixen...are you listening?  Madame Estelle is saying that you are going to be in for a great change.  She says that is lots of gold in your future!” exclaims Jeannie excitedly.  Reaching into her purse, Jeannie pulls out money and hands it to the fortune teller who tucks it into her bra then smirks at Vixen and winks.  Jeannie gets to her feet sending a breath of air which makes a poster move to reveal a wrestling poster for Into the Void.  

Jeannie walks out as Vixen moves to the woman and holds out a hand to her.  “Thanks for being a fan,” Vixen says with a laugh.  “And thanks for letting Jeannie have her fun.”

In perfect understanding, the two women shake hands and Vixen heads out of the room only to head the woman call after her.

”Have a great match...CHAMP!”

Straight talk from the Fox

Vixen stands still in the light of a single glow of an improvised spotlight that is held by her brother who is also filming her.  In front of her is a half wall that has a laptop on one side of it.  She looks into the lights and begins to speak.

“Misty, you know what I have been thinking lately...I have been thinking that maybe you and me really have our work cut out for us in our match at Into the Void.  We are fighting for the Bombshells’ title and will be setting the standard for the Bombshells here in Sin City Wrestling,” Vixen says as she rolls her neck and smiles.

“We both know this was meant to be, you and me for the title.  And you know that you really didn’t have anyone that could challenge you in the ring like I could.  You also know that I am going to be bringing you the biggest challenge of your career and will defeat you in your first title defence with the Bombshell title.”

Vixen leans against the half wall looking intently at the camera.
“You claim to be the one true bombshell but ever since I came to Sin City Wrestling, the people have been talking about me.   I replaced you in the people’s hearts because you turned your back on the fans.  I replaced you in NXT which I must say is an improvement.  And after the supercard, I am going to replace you as the Bombshell champion,“ vows Vixen.  “that isn’t a threat Misty, that is a guaranteed promise.”

With that, Vixen straightens up and motions at her brother to stop filming.  He does with a sigh as he looks at his sister.  “You realize Vixen, Misty is going to have a field day with this little promo.“ he offers as he begins to pack up the camera as the scene fades to black.
>