Author Topic: Drake Green © Vs Goth ©  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Drake Green © Vs Goth ©
« on: November 29, 2015, 06:33:22 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match, in this thread.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Drake Green © Vs Goth ©
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 04:48:53 PM »
 Backstage
November 29th

Goth can be seen in the locker room after his mixed tag team match that he just has won with Alexis Edwards against Drake Green and his girlfriend/partner Lyah Lindberg. The locker room is empty except for his wife that is messaging someone on her phone. He is resting as has a wet towel across his face, enjoying the moment of another victory in SCW.

Goth: Sapph??

Sapphira: Hmm??

He grins, knowing that when she reacts like this means that she doesn’t want to talk.

Goth:  Who are you texting???

She sighs, clearly annoyed as she puts the phone down and looks at her husband.

Sapphira: I send your mother a message that her dear beloved son would call her before it’s too late. You do realize the time difference between here and the Netherlands Gerrit???

Goth chuckles as he takes off the towel and looks at his wife, standing there with her arms crossed as she looks at him. he grabs his phone and dials his mother and speaks in his native tongue.

Goth: (translated to English) Hi mom! Happy birthday, hope you have had a wonderful day.

Listens to his mother talking on the phone as he grins

Goth: I’m glad that you enjoyed the gift I send you, nothing is too good for my own mother. But I’ll do one better, I’m going to fly you over to visit me and Sapphira for the holidays and spend time together when I’m done with this World Tour.

He silences as he hears his mother talking to him over that what he just said.

Goth: Mom, I know you don’t like to go to foreign countries, because you don’t speak the language. I’m going to make sure that you and Marieke are going to be flown over her first class with a private jet. I will pick you up myself as to make sure that you guys don’t end up somewhere in Mother Russia for crying out loud.

Goth and his mother could be heard laughing over the phone as they do some more chit chatting before they say goodbye as Goth hangs up.

Sapphira: So she is finally going to take the big step across the Big Ocean huh???

Goth: You know how my mother is, you have no idea how much I have had to try and persuade her to come here. But I think with the private jet, that my sister will be there as well and the fact that I will pick them up myself finally made her realize that it’s safe to go.

Both grin as she kisses him on the mouth

Sapphira: Finally, the entire family back together

Goth: As long as she wants to, I…,

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door as Goth looks over and sees Henry walk in.

Henry: Goth, we need to talk.

Goth kisses his wife on the cheek and pats her on the ass as she giggles before nodding to him and walks off. Leaving the two men ready to talk.

Goth: What’s wrong Henry?? I was kinda busy you know, can’t we do this session another time???

Herny grabs a chair and sits down in front of the Roulette champion.

Henry: Look Goth, tonight we made a point that we all were not too thrilled for what management is putting Raab and Samuel through. That includes Mark Ward, someone that has been granting you a lot of wishes lately. And not that we do not question your loyalty to the group, but….,

Goth: But you want to know if I’m sucking up to the boss to get what I want and use you guys???

Henry: Look, It’s not like that. But you have to admit, that today you were telling Mark that you weren’t happy about what he is doing to the entire group, that includes you. And then you and Mark were trading blows with Drake as if you were best of buds. We want to know where this is leading to or else.

Goth sits up annoyed, looking Henry straight in the eyes as Henry backs off a bit.

Goth: Look Henry, I’m not much of someone that likes fairy tales, neither a sucker of gossips and bullshitting behind my back. I am Monstimal’s, I am not a lapdog for Mark, Christian or even for anyone out there that wishes to have some power trip up their asses. I understand the concerns and quite honestly I would have done the same thing. At least you are smart enough to talk to me and not let me fight it out with Raab in the backstage area. Because we both know how he can be when he is upset

Henry nods his head, still cautious and upset

Goth: I am through and through Monstimals, people say I made a choice to join Mark Ward’s crew because I would get that title shot. We have done what we had to do because out of business perspective didn’t we Henry?? And besides, if I look at the current roster of superstars that are walking around this company… besides Raab… who else deserves a shot at his belt and doesn’t cry and moan about it????

Herny: No…..,

Goth: Exaclty, nobody. You got that right and the fact that people are bitching at this very moment for our unity??? Are the ones that are too worried that I will be successful this coming Supercard on December the 13th. Worried that their precious soldier, their precious hero and their saviour of whatever it is that he is supposed to save them from. Worried that he will not fulfil his talked about destiny that he is desperately trying to fulfil.

Henry: Well, I could not agree more with you on that one. But I am sure that somehow Mark Ward will…..,

Goth rolls his eyes as he gets up and gets in the face of Henry with bloodshed in his eyes.

Goth: I don’t need Mark to beat anyone, I don’t need anyone to take away the World heavyweight champion and become the first ever Superstar to walk away with both top championship belts. To be the longest reigning Roulette champion and the most successful champion in the history of this company. I’ll be damned if someone would screw me over and take glory in MY MOMENT!!!

His eyes are burning as Henry wisely keeps his mouth shut as he just simply nods in agreement. Goth has grabbed his arm and starts to squeeze hard in it, without him even realizing what he is doing.

Henry: Goth?? …. Your uhm, your hurting me.

Goth lets go as he realizes the situation and sits back down as he grips his hair as he hides his face between his arms as he pulls his hair back with his hands in the meantime.

Henry: Goth?? What’s going on?? You look like you are stressed out about something.

Goth doesn’t respond, he closes his eyes as tears are flowing from his eyes and grinding his teeth.

Henry: Goth???

Sapphira puts her hand across his shoulder, stopping Henry from getting up and walk towards her husband.

Henry: Sapphira?? I just…, what’s wrong??

She looks at her husband and sighs as she knows him better than anyone else in the whole wide world.

Sapphira: Tomorrow he has to get the results from his eye exams that they did a week ago, he has been complaining about blurry sight in his right eye and headaches as of late. The last time that I saw him this way, was when they told him about his genetic disorder in his eyes.

Henry turns his sight towards the Roulette champion, who is muttering soft words constantly over and over again as his eyes is staring at the championship belt. As if he is possessed in some way

Henry: I never noticed anything in recent weeks or months, why hasn’t he told us???

Sapphira sighs as she motions towards Henry to walk to the hallway, so that they can talk without having to upset her husband even more.

Sapphira: Look, this is what he lives for. This is his life, he has been awake for weeks now. Barely getting some sleep and the only reason that nobody has found out, is because the moment that he is in wrestling mode than nothing can stop him. But I knew even when he didn’t dared to admit it, I saw it. I’m his wife damnit, but the only thing on his mind right now is that championship belt. To once again hold the crown jewel in the Sin City Wrestling above his head and claim to the world that he is the very best. Even when you have a visual disorder, even when you are being labelled….

She looks through the doorway as she sees her husband on the bench again, having the towel across his face and still whispering words of sadness.

Sapphira: Even when you are labelled a handicapped. Look at what he has done, he has beaten them all. Getting a shot against a man that stands in his way to achieve his greatest goal in life, do you know what emotional pressure that is putting upon him??? Of course he puts his game face on, of course he plays mind games with them as being the very best. But deep down inside he is scared to death that he will fail and will lose everything. Scared of….,

Henry: Losing you??

Sapphira suddenly slaps Henry in the face as she is angered by the mere thought.

Henry: I didn’t mean… I just.

Sapphira: The one thing that he is worried about is the fact he may lose face to everyone out there that has ever heard of the name Goth. The one name that has done it all and wants to do it again. He wants to be the one Henry, to be the selfish role model for people that has been told that they cannot, that they will not and that they aren’t anything marketable. He has been denied so many shots over the past few months that he dared to take matters in his own hands and publically answer the call that nobody had the guts to answer. In his mind, he HAS to win and that he HAS got everything to lose and nothing to gain. Do you understand that??

Henry nods as Sapphira walks back into the locker room as he rubs his cheek and looks on as she tries to comfort her husband.

Eye check up

November 30th 2015

Goth and Sapphira can be seen in the office of the doctor that has taken his eye examination. Goth is wearing a dark suit and has tied his hair in a tail. Looking nervously as he and his wife are listening to what the doctor is telling them.

Doctor: Well Mr. van der Krift, I have looked at your….

Goth: I would rather prefer you would call me Goth doctor, it’s what everyone calls me these days or Gerrit. Let’s not make it so formal

Doctor: Ok, then I would rather call you Goth. As I have been watching your career from a far and I don’t want to make it too personal by calling you by your real name.

Goth: Thanks doc.

Doctor: As I was about to say, I have looked at the results of our examination and I have come to the conclusion that your left eye has remained almost identically compared to three years ago, but…. When comes down to your right eye it has come to the conclusion that you have barely any vision left there.When comes down to your right eye it has come to the conclusion that you have barely any vision left.

Goth sits there silently as his wife looks at him with a concerned look, not knowing how he will react to this type of news even though she knows him for over twenty years.

Doctor: The blurry vision comes from the fact that your iris has been damaged and it’s beyond repair as the iris is such a delicate part of the eye and unfortunately there is no known way of treating something like that. Neither by surgery or medication.

Tears can be seen coming from his eyes, nodding understandingly to what the doctor is telling him.

Goth: I knew already that it was bad…., but…,

His wife puts her hand on his as Goth looks at her with a tender smile upon his face.

Goth: But that it was this bad.., I had no idea doc. How much vision do I have left??

The doctor looks down upon his papers and grabs some pictures that they took and hangs it up on the board for both of them to see.

Doctor: The picture on the left is a picture of a normal working eye and one that has Retinitis Pigmentosa. A somewhat effected eye that still has capability to look quite well. This eye is somewhat to the level of your left eye Goth.

He points at the first picture as Goth watches on and remains motionless.

Doctor: The picture next to it is a picture of once again a normal eye and an eye that has become more and more infected with the genetic disorder and that is something that is more closely to your eye Goth.
The doctor and Sapphira look at Goth, who sits there silently, staring at the pictures and shaking his head in disbelief. Not wanting to accept the fact that his eyes are starting to get worse real fast.

Doctor: This causes you to have issues seeing complete elements of what is in front of you. the part that you still are able to see is the part that hasn’t been infected yet. Yet what you are seeing is mostly blurred. That also causes to have sentences when you are reading a book, newspaper or whatever to move around before your right eye when you close your left. But that will one day also cease to stop. I….,

Sapphire: Isn’t there anything we can do to perhaps slow down the process??

The doctor sits back in his chair as he takes off his glasses and looks at the wrestler before turning his attention back to Goth’s wife.

Doctor: I wish we could, we do always suggest to use reading glasses to prevent putting too much strain on the eyes when reading books or whatever he loves to read. We have come to the understanding that it may help slow down the process somewhat. But there isn’t much what we can do besides that. I have done some testing with reading glasses last week and can advice you to take it as it will also help you read better and with much less strain.

Goth looks to the outside, almost as if he is not listening to what is being discussed or not wanting to listen. His eyes are filled with tears as he is grinding his teeth and closing his fist, as if he is about to strike someone hard.

Sapphira: Gerrit?? The doctor was asking you something??

Goth turns his attention back to the doctor, not having heard a simple thing that was being said.

Goth: Huh, what???

Doctor: It’s understandable that your thoughts were everywhere Goth, I was asking whether you are contemplating perhaps retirement??? Seeing the violent nature of your work, I would rather state that the obvious is that it is too violent and too dangerous to even step foot inside the ring once more. I….,

Goth: The hell you won’t.

Goth jumps up towards the doctor and grabs him by the throat and shoves him against the wall with his eyes burning like fire as if he is about to rip his heart out through his throat.

Sapphira: GERRIT!!!

Sapphire grabs him by the arms and tries to talk some sense into the head of her husband.

Sapphira: Stop this Gerrit, you are going to be throwing everything away by doing this. It’s not worth it!!!

The doctor is gasping for air, begging Goth for him to let go as Goth closes his eyes and screams out in agony before dropping to his knees and holding his face in his hands. Sapphira holds her husband in her arms as she sooths him with words of love and concern. This causes the doctor to slowly drop down on the floor, with his back against the wall. Gasping for air as his glasses are now completely sideways across his face, trying to get himself back to his senses.

Doctor: Oh my God, why… how…, what the??? This man should be….,

Sapphire turns her face towards the doctor with tears in her eyes.

Sapphira; Please no, he had no intentions to do anything to you.

Doctor: But he!!!

Sapphira: Ever had that moment in your life that you had everything that you ever wished for??? To succenly being told that you may just have a few days left to live and to spend it wisely??? How would you react to hear that your live that you have worked for so damn long is going to be taken away from you in an instant!!!!

Her voice suddenly turns into an angered one as she looks at him with anger and hatred.

Sapphira: He knows that his career is coming to an end real soon, he knows that one day he has to give up and watch on as others move on. To do the things that he loves to do and never even coming close to the level of that what he has ever achieved. To have a knive stabbed into your heart and lungs several times and watch your killer spit you in the eyes and laugh at you. I am sure that you have never experienced anything like that, but this is what it feels like for my husband when you mentioned retirement to him!!

Goth starts to scream again, but the sounds are muffled in the clothing of his wife as she is trying to comfort him. his hands pounding on the floor as his knuckles are slowly starting to open up and bleed.

Goth: (Whispers) I will not succumb to you… I will not.. I will not… I will not….,

With that he drops his face into the bussom of his wife who comforts him. causing the shot to fade to darkness as we go to a recap of last Sunday’s Climax Control

December 1st

Goth can be seen working out, pushing his legs against the leg press as he pushes heavy weights on either side as the strain on his legs and face are visible. Sweat pouring from his face as he is determined to work out even more than he has done in recent months. We can see Samuel and Raab look on as they are encouraging Goth on.

Lord Raab: Come on damnit Goth!! Just ten more pushes and then you can take a few minutes break.

Goth grinds his teeth as he closes his eyes and puts more pressure on the handles that is next to his seat. Causing him to be able to put more pressure as he pushes harder and harder. After the tenth push he pulls the lever and that causes the bench press to stop and rest against the break. Causing him to drop his legs and rest against his seat.

Goth: Oh man, I just needed that. I just love the burn in my legs from doing something like this, in few days I’ll be able to put more impact on my dropkick when I hit Drake’s teeth out of his mouth.

Samuel: Yaaaaarrrrrp.

Lord Raab: I said it’s time to rest Goth, you got Drake in a few weeks. Then you will have to deliver, right now all you have to do is train and prepare damnit. I bet your legs are very exhausted right about now man.

Goth grins as he nods, realizing that he has put his legs beyond what he has been doing during his workouts the last few months. Giving them some time to rest before going for another workout. He slowly tries to sit up and get off the leg press. Feeling the effects as his legs are wobbly, he stretches his legs a little bit against the wall as he walks over to a chair where his energy drink is and his towel as he grabs the towel to wipe off most of his sweat from his face and upper torso. He then grabs the energy drink as he watches Samuel do some bench pressing.

Goth: How powerful is Samuel really Raab???

Raab chuckles as he pats Goth on the back before turning his way

Lord Raab: Trust me, you don’t want him to lock you in a bear hug. Because he won’t stop until he hears your ribs snap between his arms.

Both men chuckle as Samuel does his sets and gets up and adds some more weights and does another set with ease. The two men look on before Raab turns his attention towards Goth.

Lord Raab: Goth?

Goth: What???

Goth doesn’t take his eyes off Samuel, who just finishes another set and adds some more weights as he prepares for another rep.

Lord Raab: I’ve felt how good you are inside that squared circle, as well as Drake Green. Aren’t you going over your head this coming Super Card?? Fighting two men??? I mean….,

Goth chuckles as he turns his attention towards the Masked Monster of the Monstimal’s and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Goth: You heard about the test result haven’t you??

Raab nods his head yes, as he is trying to find the right words to ask. But is cut off by Goth.

Goth: I know that the department of brains does not always run through this head of mine Raab. And yet it’s not like I haven’t done this before…., 2006 I defended both the Airborne championship as well as the Tag titles with my brothers in the Global Wrestling Alliances.

Lord Raab: But…,

Goth: Oh granted, it was eight years ago and my strength and speed wasn’t something that I had to worry about as it never let me down. And my God given talent made me the most destructive man alive and I know that with these eyes I have to be more cautious than ever. And yet….,

Raab: Yet, you just get all stubborn and grant Wyatt Peterson a title shot while Drake Green can sit back and prepare for the Main Event?? You will never be…

Goth turns his attention towards Raab, his left eye piercing a hole through his soul as his right eye does stare but does not show any sign of life almost.

Goth: I never will be what Raab?? One hundred percent?? Is that what you are after?? Oh I know I won’t be Raab and yet it has never stopped me to the point that it makes me want it even more. You see Raab, at this moment I have Drake where I want him. He told the world that he needed to do this, to fight me for his title. To right the wrong that happened years ago… to create a mind set towards our main event last Sunday where his concern for his girlfriend got the best of him. Again, I got inside of his head and you know something???

Lord Raab: What??

Goth: I did it without even pinning him, without even having my hands locked around him to force him to tap out. He is oh so convinced that I made a decision to choose for Mark because we attacked him a while ago, he is so convinced that he has to save the world from the evill tht is Mark Ward. He is so fucked up in the brain that I could do whatever I want to him and he is convinced that I am a SCW suck up to Mark.

Lord Raab: Can’t we stop saying that name??? I could care less for both Drake and Mark.

Goth grins as he nods his head towards the former champion of the world.

Goth: So am I Raab, so am I.. but it amuses me to see how delusional human beings can become when they are cornered. When they have their backs pushed against the wall and struggling to fight out of the predicament that they put themselves in. I mean seriously, it wasn’t me that had to come out there and told the world that is a record breaking superstar?? I am not the one that tells the world that he is a saviour, a hero and a soldier and all of that kind of bullshit to rattle the crowd???

Raab nods his head as he notices Samuel motioning for him to spot for him. he walks towards him and stands there to help Samuel with spotting him. As Samuel finishes a set the conversation continues.

Lord Raab: How long do we have to hear about that Goth?? I mean seriously, I cannot remember you being so annoying since he made that point.

Goth chuckles as he sits down and watches Raab and Samuel train.

Goth: I do what I have to do Raab, you see I am here to be the very best and so is Drake. The problem is that he knows deep down inside his stinking gut that he cannot back up these words until he does something that is beyond his wildest dreams. To beat the man that he should have beaten years ago, to right the wrong and doing it on the biggest stage of them all. I mean seriously Raab, I am putting all the pressure upon him and it is eating inside of him.

Raab turns his attention towards Goth for a few moments between Samuel working out.

Lord Raab: And yet, you are going to fight two matches. Again, you may get off doing incredible things and having 13 consecutive wins and 6 or 7 title defences is incredible Goth. But everything ends eventually.

Goth: Don’t forget the fact that I will be tied as most successful Roulette champion ever at December 2 Dismember. And after that night, I will be the longest reigning champion plus the World champion.

Lord Raab: Can you please start listening to yourself???? How can you be so sure of yourself that Wyatt won’t pull a muscle on you?? That you won’t get injured?? That you won’t lose to Wyatt and walk out to the ring in the main event as the FORMER Roulette champion?? Wyatt won’t have to back down, neither does Drake. While you are going to have to have some reserves for the Main Event.

Goth chuckles as he shakes his head in disagreement.

Lord Raab: No??? Are you out of your freaking mind?? I….,

Goth suddenly bursts up from his seat and gets towards both men. Samuel sits up and gets in the face of Goth as Goth looks up an dgrins.

Goth: I have been wrestling for months now, entering my fifth month as Roulette champion and fighting every single night. Fighting for one reason and one reason only Raab. To be the very best, to earn the right to have that championship belt at the final show ever and make a statement to each and every wrestler out there. I should have been the wrestler of the year, I should have beent he top dog that was to be recognized for having done everything that nobody else has done. I’m the first and only triple crown winner in SCW history. The fact that Kain has held another meaningless belt to be called Grand Slam champion is a joke. Because I’ve done it already before as at that time I had held all the titles that were to be held. Three time Roulette champion, one time tag team champion, two time world champion. Name just one, one I tell ya… one wrestler that has held as many championship belts as I have. And yet, nothing. No fucking acknowledgement of what I have done that will go into the annals of being awarded. No, Sean fucking Jackson gets another washcloth to wash off the rash off his ass while I break every bone in my body!!!!

His hands are balling into fists as he is trying to contain himself.

Goth: And then it hit me, when a near blind man becomes the first ever wrestler to have held both top singles championship belts then it will make people realize. It will make them realize that I don’t give a f*** about SCW and ACW wars, but it does give that extra flavour don’t you think??? To face Drake once again for that title is just nice for the memories of yesterdays past, but then again… it could have been anyone. I did what I had to do for my own selfish reasons and there is nobody and I mean nobody that gets to question me. Not even my fellow Monstimal’s who I love to death. This is my night to right MY wrong, to right MY destiny as everything that I have done before hand fails in comparison to this very night. The night that I will once again be champion, once again be victorious and not once, but twice. And the fact that I can taste it makes it so much more delightful Raab. I need this and I will get this and nobody and I mean nobody will ever stop me.

With that Goth smiles as he turns and walks off, leaving his fellow stable partners looking on and turning their attention towards each other.

December 4th

Goth can be seen in the outdoors, walking in the woods as he is enjoying the view of the forest that is surrounding him.

Goth: Nice view don’t you think???

The camera moves around him, giving us a spectacular view of the surroundings that the Roulette champion is in at the moment before turning back towards him.

Goth: The silence, the peace and the way that nature works its mysterious ways. Makes you wonder how in the hell can this survive everything that it has been dished out for centuries. Even with the aging, even with the destructive force and stupidity of mankind… it outlasts us longer than we have known life existed… kind of how similar how I am taking a toll of how Drake tries to evolve from something that he wishes to be, to that what he is dreading to become. And I wonder Drake, after last Sunday, do you know what that is????

He blows out some hot air into the air as it turns into a small clowd

Goth: You know Drake, it is kinda interesting to see how you continue to pursue this ideal that you have to save this industry from the corrupt ways of Mark Ward and to revive something that is dead for how long?? It’s quite interesting that you are trying to live in the past and bring it into the future as if  you are being sent back to the past to save a young woman that works as a waitress from a killing robot from the future. I’m sorry to inform you, but Arnold cancelled his role to kill another loser that got someone pregnant from the future leader of the rebels that will stop the robots. Is it that hard for you to come up with some original for once??? The Showstopper, the saviour and the man that is ACW!!!

Goth spreads his arms out wide as if he is pretending to soak in the adoration of the world if he was to be Drake Green.

Goth: It’s so deep inside your brain that you have become delusional that everything has got to move for your quest of ACW greatness. And why not?? You came back, made Mark look stupid and every time he tried to get to you… you came back stronger. Hell, you even won the world heavyweight championship belt. To some that would have been reason to say it’s enough, but not you huh Drake?? it’s like as if the ink still needs to dry from signing your three movie sequels to a great tale. A tale of the returning hero, the man that struggled to be accepted in the movie business as you were considered nothing more than a wrestler.

Goth looks down at his stick that he takes with him everywhere he goes, reminding him of his visual disability and sighs.

Goth: A hero that overcomes all the odds, finally gets accepted and then realises that something in his life is missing. Is it the fact that he loves his profession? Probably.., or is it the fans that are cheering his name as they kept believing in the prophecy of his return… likely scenario’s that could have a possible reality to it all don’t you agree Drake?? And yet, I am not buying it one damn bit. Because Mr. Showstopper, when it comes down to it… you just want that belt that’s around your waist and everything else has to step down before your mighty feet. The actors feet that needs a stunt double for every dangerous stunt that has to happen, the feet that will be adored by every ass kisser that tells you that you played another magnificent role, hoping to get another percentage of another stinking movie to get through another month. No Drake, I’m not buying the whole routine that you have been playing all along, you are just doing this for yourself and you know what Drake?? I can live with it, just stop lying ok???

Goth: You see Drake, when I look at you. I see the guy that plays the people, that fools his teammates into believing him. That makes his woman believe that one day she will be number one in your book. Trying to make the world believe that I am the next hitman in the long list of wrestlers that Mark wants to take you down, while all you have to realize that the only thing that you have to understand is that I am going to take home both belts.

Goth clinches his fists around his stick as his teeth is grinding again, anger is building inside of him as he slowly looks back into the camera.

Goth: Your role as super hero has become thin, the words of confidence is slowly fading you as if there is nothing left. The realization that I am not your Lex Luthor, but that I am the real man of steel has made you weak huh Drake?? The fact that you admitted that you need this to win, that you needed to right the wrong. Has it haunted you the nights since that fateful day that you lost to me??? Why Drake?? Did you felt that you were better than me on that fateful night?? To feel that you should have been the one that had to walk out as victor on that given moment in time?? Tell me Drake?? When you saw me return to this federation, was that the real reason why you came back?? Or were you just too chickenshit to admit it and made the bullshit excuse of ACW??

Goth: Because if you were a real showstopper, you put your personal vendetta first instead of that to have a handful of fans chant the name of something that is DEAD. No Drake, the only thing that keeps you going is hope, hope of that you finally will be able to beat me. The hope of me making that one mistake that I did not make on that fateful night. Did it not make your return in your opinion a heroic one?? To give up everything in your hopes and dreams to beat the one man that you have not been able to beat?? Am I the thorn into your side that pokes deeper and deeper. Digging into the flesh that we all know has been written down in the Holy Book as to be weak for temptation. You see Drake, that separates me from you. Because I have only got my sight set upon one thing, one glorious ideal. That I am the heroic return, that I am the unsung hero of this federation and yet choose not to sing the praises from the Holy Spirit to make the world suddenly witness me. Oh no, you see Drake. my actions speak louder than your cries. The fact that I am already how many matches undefeated?? How many months?? How many matches have I not destroyed or embarrassed or outsmarted people?? And you can hide by the fact that I did not pin or submit you, but then again Drake… I outlasted you and assisted to my team to survive and win… have you???

Goth: No you haven’t, it’s been building inside of you since ever that day that I answered your challenge. I made your tag team champions taste defeat for the very first time since they won the tag team titles. Made them second guess their return, whether it was the right thing to do. I made Casey Williams a nothing. A man you knew you could not rely upon as he did not even ran to your aid when me and the others of the Monstimal’s destroyed you. Making the entire roster of ACW that you wish to create rated as nothing more than third best extra’s that need to stand in the back of another scene as you try to steal the show once more. But we both know who the real showstopper has become haven’t we Drake???

Goth: A man that came back as a visual impaired wrestler, a man that left the wrestling world that is called SCW a distraught man. Losing the right to be called King of Kings, a man that lost titles. A man that won titles and yet it felt as if I wasn’t done yet. That I didn’t do what you said last week I have done. That is what you had to say when you came back instead of mesmerizing lines that even a four year old could have done. This reign of Roulette champion was something I wanted to achieve years ago. I was never mentioned amongst the names of SCW greats as I stated last week. Names that were more interesting because they were SCW originals and I wasn’t. Having to struggle to fight all odds, even when I had that damn championship belt that you are wearing to this very moment I did not meant anything!!! And you can praise me all you want, I’m not sensitive to kind words. I’m wanting to hold these two titles in my hands and hold them to my face. I want to stare at the words that state World Heavyweight Champion and Roulette Champion and surpass all of the greats that are being worshipped by everyone out here. Doing once again something that nobody has ever done and the only ones that stand in my way to do so are you and Wyatt Peterson.

Tears of rage are flowing from his face as his look remains a cold and dark one. Grinding his teeth as he is trying to hold back from screaming from vengeance.

Goth: Do you know how long I had to wait?? Years for making the one decision that would either make me or break me. To have once again control over my own fate and it sickens me that until I beat both you and Wyatt it means nothing. That ultimately I have never had any control over it, to have the applause in the back when I should walk into the dressing rooms and feel the respect… and yet it could mean that I walk out with NOTHING!! So excuse me if I am not interested in listening to fairy tales of how you will bring back the sun and the smiles upon our faces. Excuse me that I have no desire to play a lesser role in a big task at hand as you only want the spotlight!! Excuse me for the fact that I am not going to play second fiddle to a man that has never and WILL NEVER beat me!!! For it has to be about me… the year where people have labelled it as being the year of the returns. And yet, never it was created as the return of the Goth… oh how I will love to shove it down everyone’s throats that a man that is disabled proved you all wrong. Oh I know the respect will be once again oozing from your mouth and put me on the highest of high where  I rightfully belong. But I am not talking just about you Drake. I am talking about everyone that does not get it, I am talking about the ones that believed that I could not break a spell at one special night. A show where I never had won before. It wasn’t the words of you aren’t relevant anymore… it wasn’t the words of I will beat you and do bad things to your WIFE!!! Oh no Drake, it is my word against each and everyone of you. And so far at Super Card’s in the year 2015 I have proved them all wrong Drake. I will fight you, I will wrestle you, I will make you bleed, set you on fire or even drag your carcass down into a coffin and seal your fate as that of ACW… Buried, never to be seen and heard again.

Goth: And the only one that has to be blamed for that all is you Drake, you put yourself into this position and I will be the one that will put you out of your hopes and dreams and make it your very own misery. Just don’t blame me that after December 2 Dismember that you have nothing left. No ACW gang to look for support. As Casey will be destroyed by his former best friend, where Guns for Hire have hung up their boots once more and drove off into the sunset. Where Sean Jackson will lose the Internet Championship belt to Lord Raab in your only other hope of salvation of some sorts. And it will hurt wouldn’t you agree to realize that the Monstimals after this coming December 13th will hold all the singles championship belts. And for what Drake?? Because they listened to your ideas, to your ideals and hopes and dreams to make this industry a better place. Can you take that pressure Drake?? To prepare for your match as each and every member of your little gang falls into shame?? You know it is to be true, in the end you will realize that you have focused solely on each and every other member instead of your one true calling. To fall down at the hands and feet of the next World and Roulette champion. I just hope it won’t take another few more years before you attempt to return to the ring once again. Attempting to fool everyone in your lies and deceit. No Drake, you should retire after this final Super card of 2015 and be solely in the corner of your girlfriend, as she may have a career ahead of her in this industry. While you will be nothing more a distant memory of what you once were.

Goth stands silent for a few moments, looking around him as he sighs. Realizing that his goal in life is in the palm of his hands since returning in April this year.

Goth: Not to end this tale on an angry note Drake, it may sound otherwise. But I do respect you, I do respect the fact that we are the only ones that ever beat Lord Raab for a championship belt. I do respect the fact that you and I are here and that we both want this match to happen, I do respect the fact that you did not run away from me from challenging me as a man instead of a coward. The truth remains that you do not know what you are getting yourself into Drake. Because my career will not last forever in this world of wrestling. I know that deep down inside that the day will eventually come when my body tells me to stop and move on. Settle down and raise a family and give back to my wife for everything that she agreed to give up on for me.

Goth: But that day has not been dated December 13th 2015 Drake, that date has got a question mark writing all over it as I intend to enjoy every moment of breaking hopes and dreams of each and everyone of the roster of SCW. So understand this Drake, at that given date I will steal the show, I will headline my finest moment and will walk out to the back with an Oscar moment. I will be the one that will hear the applause and feel the hands extend to me, I will be the one that the fans will have to admit that I will be the better man at that given night as I was last week as I was two years ago Drake. You see Drake, you see what focus brings you?? It brings you a thirteen match winning streak that will ultimately turns into a fifteen winning streak. It brings me two more successful title defences and the one title that I need to hold for the very third time. And when I do that, I will drop to my knees and look up to the heavens and tell the world that I have done it. Nobody will ever dare to ignore me once more, nobody dares to regret the day to deny my destiny and nobody will be able to save you. Until next time Drake, until next time.

Goth stares into the camera for a few moments as he turns and walks off. Leaving the shot as it fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
Drake Green © Vs Goth ©
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 11:47:09 PM »

A Story About Revenge: Part III

”To exact revenge for yourself or your friends is not only a right, but an absolute duty.”–Stieg Larsson

November 29th, 2015 – Hospital Americano – Cancun, Mexico – 1:15 AM

[The camera fades in to a small, square hospital room. The room is bright white with large subway tiles on the walls and a bright white tile floor. Laying on the gurney, fast asleep, is SCW World Heavyweight Champion Drake Green. In a chair, directly across from the hospital bed, sits Lyah Lindberg. She is still in her metallic pink ring gear, only now she has a gray cardigan sweater over her bright pink top. She stares with eyes filled with worry at Drake laying in the bed across from her. His eyes, closed as they are, have large dark rings around them. He sits under a white sheet, shirtless, breathing softly and slowly. An intravenous drip sits stuck in his arm, right above the tattoo of the Male symbol on his inner forearm. His lip is swollen, his left eye is surrounded by a deep purple colored bruise and his forehead is split in half by a row of stitches. He starts to move his head from side to side and he slowly opens his eyes. Noticing this, Lyah springs up and jumps to his side.]  

Drake: Campeona...Campeona....

[A confused and puzzled look comes across Lyah's face.]

Lyah: Who the frick is Campeona?

[Drake's eyes open wide as she startles him with her quick reaction. Confused, he looks around the hospital room.]

Drake: Umm...no one.

Lyah: I'll kill her.

[He can't help but chuckle.]

Drake: No, really. I think I just had a small case of dejavu.

[She slaps him playfully on the chest.]

Lyah: I'll give you a taste of some deja va...whatever. Seriously what were you talking about?

Drake: It's a long story.

Lyah: Well I don't know if you know this but you're lying in a hospital bed so I think we don't really have anywhere to rush off to.

Drake: Let's just say that Scorpians have a hard bite.

Lyah: Huh?

[Just as Lyah gets set to ask another question, a young doctor in blue scrubs walks into the room. He has long tied back black hair and his stethoscope is hung around his neck and looped together in the front on his chest. He has bright white smile that is near ear to ear as he walks into the room.]

Doc: Senor Green. I am Dr. Galvez. How are we feeling?

Drake: Tired.

Doc: Not surprising. You have a pretty serious concussion. I would recommend trying not to close your eyes, and trying to stay awake for the next twelve hours.

Lyah: Oooh we could stay up and watch the sunrise!

Drake: Can I sleep on the plane in the morning?

Doc: I would try to stay awake. Chances are you'll be just fine but we don't want to tae any chances.

Lyah: And we could get breakfast at like 6am!

Doc: You'll probably want to eat lightly as well. With the concussion sometimes you could be nauseous, especially  with a flight in the morning.

Drake: What about the stitches?

Lyah: Maybe we can just go to the beach?

Doc: I'd say a week should do it, but I would stay out of the ring for maybe a month or so. You don't want to aggravate an injury like that especially with the risk of some stress fractures in the cheekbone.

Drake: So that's why my face hurts. A month? How about two weeks.

Doc: Probably not the best idea but I would see your doctor when you return home and see how you're heeling in one week's time.

Lyah: I have like three new bikinis I could wear.

Doc: But I would relax and take it easy over the next week or so. Try not to exercise too much. If you start to feel dizzy then just sit down and take a few breaths.

Lyah: Is anyone even paying attention to me?

[Both Drake and Dr. Galvez turn to Lyah. The doctor is a bit shocked by her outburst and Drake can only crack a smile.]

Doc: I'm so sorry, miss. I didn't mean to-

[Drake cuts him off.]

Drake: Don't worry about her. It's just been a few hours since her last pudding session.

Doc: I...um...

Lyah: That is true. Do you have any chocolate pudding here?

Doc: Umm...try the nurses station?

Lyah: Sweet. I'll be back, dudes.

[Lyah takes a quick about face and then heads out of the door. She quickly looks left or right and then darts out of view. The doctor turns back to Drake.]

Doc: She seems....lovely.

Drake: She's had rough night. So level with me, doc. How bad is it?

Doc: It's not actually. I know your face is hurting and certainly doesn't look to be in great shape but medically speaking, it's just a matter of time before the concussion works it's way through. Have you ever had a concussion before?

[Drake stares at him for a long pause. He reminisces about all of the injuries he has sustained over the years, including but not limited to the half of a dozen concussions he has had through out his career. He lifts his head up and looks the doctor straight in the eye.]

Drake: No, never.

Doc: Well get some rest. I'm sure the worst is past you.

[The doctor pats him on the foot before heading out of the room. Drake sits up in bed and then slips out, touching his bare feet on the cold floor. He takes a few steps over to the bathroom and walks in. As he turns on the light he looks over into the mirror.]

Drake: Jesus.

[He looks over his battered, bruised, and torn face. He can't help but smile knowing that in some small way, his mission has succeeded. In all the years he's known Mark Ward, he's never seen him that angry. He's pissed him off. It's working. The camera cuts to black.]

”You asked a question, Goth. You sat across from Pussy Willow and you asked her a question about why you, or her, or anyone thought I was upset. You wanted to know if maybe I thought it was because that none of my partners could hold a candle to one of you Monstimals? The truth is I'm not so sure anymore. Ethan Brody and Landon Axel are the World Tag Team Champions for a reason. They're incredibly tough and they know how to team well. The problem I made with them is I enlisted a couple of mercenaries to fight a passionate and personal war. A personal war in which they had no skin in the game and that was a big mistake. I haven't had the back up that I have needed and it's starting to show. It is true that they are extremely tough competitors but it is also true that Raab and Sammy Mac beat them handily. To that I can only say that I was disappointed. Casey as well has had a rough couple of months but I know he will keep forging ahead like he always does. He's former Champion in this company and he's an absolute beast. Sure he might have hit a rough patch but that will only go to strengthen his resolve. You said he couldn't hold a candle to you as a group but I would like to respectfully disagree with you there. Casey is a Champion and a the original monster. What has Samuel McPherson accomplished other than playing with Raab's ding dong under the sheets. I'm not in the business of anointing anyone anything with one single tag team victory. And quite honestly, shame on you for doing the same. You should've known better. I expected more from a man of your stature but I guess we all make the same mistakes, don't we? Your mistake is putting all of your eggs in the basket of the Stupid Name Group. A mistake that come next Sunday will prove to be fatal. And as for your quip about me not being able to hold a candle to you three....go pick up a copy of 'High Stakes V and shut the fuck up.”

“You then decided to press Ms. Willow, wondering aloud if somehow something that you might have said offended me. I can answer that one pretty straight up my long haired, creepy eyed friend. Nothing you said offended me, nothing you did offended me, and certainly nothing any of your weirdo Monstimal pals did offended me either. I just think you're a disgrace to the belts you once held. I think you walking around, as a Monstimal and a pet stooge of Hot Stuff Mark Ward is sickening on a level that I didn't think you could inspire. You were right about Tabloids and lord knows what else is out there. None of it matters, man. Stick and stones, right? The thing is Goth that I am not offended. I am not offended by anything that goes on around me. There is nothing you can do, short of joining Raabster and Sammykins in the sack, that will offend me. Some of the things you said were and are true. You did beat me. You did put a premature end to my very first title reign here in SCW. That's a public fact and one that I've acknowledge many times but a lot has changed since that night some two years ago. You've changed. You used to be a respectful foe. You used to admirable adversary. Now you're drinking the Henry Losak Kool-Aid it's kind of disgusting. Sure you've been a dominant Roulette Champion but in every other way it's been a massive fall from grace for you. You aren't the man that stood in front of me that November night. You've changed. You've morphed into someone that despite all of the greatness that you leave between the ropes, all of the victories that you pile up, something just isn't adding up. So when you ask if what you say offends me, no your words are not what offends me, Goth. YOU offend me.”

“You are on a win streak, Goth, there isn't any denying that so I'm not going to try. Why the fuck you would think I could somehow not handle your success is kind of confusing to me. You are an average wrestler. You achieved great things, great things that you probably were never supposed to achieve. I commend you for that. Reaching up and busting through that glass ceiling isn't ever easy and it takes a man or woman with great resolve and strength to do that. I applaud you. But don't think for one second that what you accomplished means fucking dick to me. I am the first ever three time World Heavyweight Champion in SCW. My fourth match in this promotion was headlining a pay per view. In fact only Nick Jones has headlined more Supercards in SCW history than I have. That's a record which I will tie in just two weeks by the way. Don't get me wrong, bro. Your streak is impressive. It's not easy to stack up that many wins in a row in SCW. I'm not trying to diminish the roll that you're on and I'm definitely not trying to make it seem like it isn't relevant. It is...to somebody I'm sure. That somebody just ain't me, kid. So you can go ahead and think that for some strange reason I might be intimidated by you that doesn't bother me. When you've been playing around at the bottom of the card I've been right where I belong...in the mother fucking main event. I'm glad you're finally gonna join and see what that feels like.”

“Let's get some facts straight because I think I need to clear some misconceptions up. You've claimed that somehow I'm less of a fighting Champion than you are. That I've somehow defending my belt less that you have. So let's clear this up right now. I've been in action twice since winning the belt vs Raab at High Stakes V, one of those times was a title defense. Let's make sure we're all on the same page here, ok? That's one title defense. Now let's see here....how many times did you defend the Roulette title since High Stakes? Once, you big fucking moron. So for all of the hot air you let out about how many more times you put your belt on the line that I did it was all fucking bullshit. You had one defense and it was against TNA so let's cut the shit, ok? I will fully acknowledge that yes you did wrestle a third match. So I guess you're right...I am some sort of pussy compared to all those masterful performances you put in these past couple of months. Give me a break, dude. It's getting pretty tiresome listening to the same old Mark Ward loving rhetoric that you Monstimal-stupid-name-club people keep spewing. Get over it. I challenged you for one reason, Goth. Because I am better than you. I am better than all three of you creepers put together with Henry Losak stuck in the middle. Am I the saviour of the people? You're damn right. Because if it weren't for me they'd have to listen to your boring shtick week in and week and get put to sleep. Am I their soldier? You're damn right. I fight for their cause and their love. I put them on my back when I stick it Mark Ward and all his cronies like you. This is war, Goth, and you're nothing but a casualty. I'm sorry it had to be this way but you're the guy that chose the losing side. No one can stand their and truthfully say that I've ever backed down from a fight. To say otherwise is ludicrous...especially when I'm the one that challenged you, you filthy idiot. When I speak people listen....apparently you did too. I am the Showstopper so don't forget it. And next time you try to open up your mouth against me don't get blinded and confused about the truth here. I am the man. I don't have anything to prove to you. Sure you beat me once before and I'm sure you'll rattle on and on and fucking on like you do about it. But that has no relevance here. That was ancient history. That was a different Drake Green and more importantly it was a different Goth. You're not the same man you once were and you know it. You want to make history? You want to walk out of 2015 as the World Champion and the Roulette Champion? You want to be the man? The come fucking get some bro. I'm waiting.”

December 4th, 2015 – Drake Green's Gym – Bakersfield, CA – 3:30 PM

[We fade back in to Drake's gym at his home deep in the woods of the Bakersfield, California mountains. He light is dim in the cold concrete room. Across the large industrial room, just near the far wall, is our World Heavyweight Champion, slamming his fists into a heavy bag.

THUMP! THUMP! - THUMP! THUMP!

He's dressed in a pair of Under Armour black shorts with white stripes on either side. He's shirtless as he bobs and weaves around the bag. Strapped to his fists are white MMA style gloves which are protecting his knuckles as he repeatedly slams his fists into the bag. He begins to yell each time his knuckles scrape the canvas of the sand filled punching bag. His shirtless body glistens with sweat as he moves quickly, picking up the pace. His nautical star tattoos on his shoulders are faded and his skin is starting to show signs of age. He breathes heavier and heavier with every thrust of his arms. He pants between each short yell, giving all that he into his punches. Sweat begins to pour down his face and into his near overgrown beard. The sweat stings his slightly open wound on his forehead where just a few stitches barely hold together what Mark Ward split open last Sunday night. With every right hand he connects onto the bag he thinks of the SCW Co-Owner and when he brings in his left he thinks of the legendary Roulette Champion and former World Champion Goth. He picks up the pace even more, landing punches in rapid succession. After what seems like minutes of intense pounding, he begins to feel dizzy. He stops punching, taking a step back as his eyes seem to knock around his head. He feels faint and nearly falls over before taking a seat in the chair just a few feet from where he is standing. He breathes heavy as he lowers his head into his white glove covered hands. He feels the effects of what has been diagnosed as a concussion as he shakes his head, trying to get rid of the unsettled feeling behind his eyes although the effort seems useless. He takes a few deep breaths before an unexpected masculine voice interrupts him.]

Voice: You're not gonna die on me are you, Champ?

[Drake shoots his head over to his left and sees his friend and agent Barry Goldstein. Barry is wearing what looks like a four thousand dollar blue suit over a white shirt and bright red paisley tie. His fold cufflinks match his thinning blonde hair which he has slicked back behind his ears. He smiles widely as Drake looks up at him.]

Barry: You ok, kid?

Drake: Yeah.

Barry: You lying?

Drake: Yeah.

[Barry looks at him with a half smile as he makes his way over to his client and friend. He pulls over another chair and sits down next to him, opening his shadow striped blue suit jacket as he crosses his legs.]

Barry: We could've been on a studio right now filming Air Walker. You would've getting ready for your love scene with that trampy looking girl from that terrible two broke sluts tv show, cashing your checks and you wouldn't look like you just pounded in the face by a Ray Rice at an elevator convention.

Drake: These visit are just so pleasant, Barry...

Barry: When you signed with me I never said anything about being pleasant did I?

Drake: No I don't think so.

Barry: No, I did not. Do you know why?

Drake: I have a good idea that somebody is about to tell me.

Barry: Because I don't make promises I can't keep, Drake. That's why.

Drake: And I did?

Barry: Yes, you did. You told me that you wanted to be a Superstar. That you were ready to transcend this sport and become the mainstream mega star that you were born to be. Did you not?

Drake: I don't remember what-

[He cuts Drake off.]

Barry:  I do. You told me that this was only a way to break through to the other side. That you wanted to conquer Hollywood and late night television and you wanted all. Big house, nice cars, pretty women, huge cock....and look at you now.

Drake: I don't need-

[He cuts him off again.]

Barry: I'll tell you what you need. What you need is a little dose of reality.

[He pulls an envelop out from his jacket and drops it into Drake's lap.

Drake: What's that?

Barry: That is an offer from Paramount Pictures to make Jack Hammer 3: The Dark Caper. It's worth nearly twenty million dollars and it shoots in three months, almost exclusively in the south of France.

[Drake goes to speak but Barry simply holds his hand up and stops Drake from opening up his mouth.]

Barry: The second envelope....

Drake: There's a second?

[Barry pulls out another envelope and again, drops it into Drake's lap. Right on top of the first one.]

Barry: Yes there is a second. The second envelope is a offer sheet from your current boss, none other than Hot Stuff Mark Ward.

Drake: Not interested.

[Drake starts to get up and Barry gets pissed off.]

Barry: Sit down. You're going to fucking listen to every word I have to say. After I'm done you can say what you want but you will listen.

[The two lock eyes for a moment but Drake sits back down after a few seconds. All the years they've worked together Barry had never spoken to him like that. He knew Goldstein was serious. Barry takes a deep breath before starting again.]

Barry: Good. Your current employer has graciously, and generously I might add, offered you a deal that would probably should make both of you very happy men. He knows he can't fire you but he doesn't want to keep dealing with this issue over and over again. He's prepared to do what he has to do to make this, and your fight, go away permanently.

Drake: You really think I would make a deal with piece of shit? Especially after what he just did to me on live television...and in front of Lyah. You've got to be kidding me.

Barry: It includes 100% of all royalties on merchandise through the year 2021. This is a good deal, D. No more bumps and bruises and we get to set you up financially. This is what we always talked about.

Drake: No. This is what you always talked about. I made it incredibly clear after the Airwalker offer that I am done with movies and everything else. This...wrestling and the SCW World Heavyweight Championship is my life.

Barry: No, Champ. It's going to be the end of your life. Look at you. How many mornings waking up in a hospital bed is going to be enough. How many losing battles is it going to take to get through that thick head of yours?

Drake: Losing?

Barry: Yeah, I said losing.

Drake: You don't think I can win?

Barry: Of course you can't.

Drake: Goth may be tough but-

Barry: Goth? Who the fuck is talking about Goth? I'm talking about this coup you've tried to start against the owner of your company. It's the very definition of a losing battle, kid.

Drake: No offense, Barry, but I don't think you've got a clue what you are talking about.

Barry: Don't I?

Drake: No, I don't think you do.

Barry: How many people have answered your rally call, D? Casey fucking Williams? Are you kidding me? This is a joke, Drake. It's time to let it go. You can't win.

[Drake stands up and starts raising his voice toward his friend and agent.]

Drake: I can't walk away. This is it. This is what I'm meant to do and if you can't understand that then maybe I should be looking for new representation. Maybe I should find an agent that actually gets me.

[Barry lets out a condescending chuckle.]

Barry: Someone who gets you? That's the fucking problem, Drake. I get you. It's you that has no fucking clue what you're doing. I know it's nice being here at home with that hot little blondie piece of ass and playing house. I know this whole crusade against Mark makes you feel like you're doing something important but you're just hiding the truth, D.

Drake: Oh yeah? What's the truth, Barry?

[Barry stands up.]

Barry: That you're just trying to fill that hole in your chest kid.

Drake: What hole?

Barry: The one that constantly needs a fix. It was always booze and women. And now that you've taken those off the table ever since you've been with little miss sweet tits you need something else to fill that hole. So you've concocted this great injustice in SCW that you just have to fight. Let me tell you something, kid. Mark Ward is no different than you or me. We're all the same money hungry and power hungry sons of bitches. The difference between you and Mark is that he admits it to himself.

Drake: I'm nothing like him. I fight for them. I fight for the pe-

[Barry again cuts him off.]

Barry: I know, the people. Right.

[Barry stands up.]

Barry: Look, one day you're gonna wake up and realize you fucked up. It'll be long after Mark Ward wins whatever battle you're got going on and trust me when I say this, he's not just gonna break you're body. He's gonna break your name. The late night TV spots, the movies they'll all be gone. And so will Miss Lyah when she realizes that in order to pay her BMW payments she's actually gonna have to win a match every once in a while. And the truth is kid, I don't want to be there to tell you 'I told you so' when you do. Walk away, Drake. It's time.

[Barry walks leans over and picks up the two envelopes that Drake dropped on the floor. He hands them back to Drake and buttons his suit jacket.]

Barry: It's time to give it up.

[He starts to walk away and just as he takes a few steps, Drake calls out to him.]

Drake: Wait.

[Barry turns back to face him and Drake walks up to him.]

Drake: A drug addict doesn't do drugs because it makes him feel good. He does them because he has to. Don't you see, B. This is all I've got. I need this.

[Barry leans in.]

Barry: No...you need a drink, a blow job, a twenty million dollar check from Paramount, and a fucking vacation.

Drake: I need to do this, Barry. I can't walk away now.

Barry: We spend our whole lives trying to get to a certain place and acquire certain things to make us happy, D. True happiness comes when you realize that you'll get to that place and you'll never have enough stuff. And even if you do...you'll still be dreaming of a new place and new stuff. Happiness has to start now, Champ. It has to start with what you've got now. While everyone still loves you. Before you let him take that from you.

Drake: It's ok if nobody likes me, Barry. I don't have to have any friends. Maybe being liked makes somebody feel important but it doesn't make me a good person. It doesn't help me finish what I've started.

Barry: If you keep going down this path, Drake...I can't walk it with you.

[The two share a look with one another.]

Drake: I know.

[Barry steps closer to him and stretches out his hand toward Drake. Green looks at him and then down to his hand. He steps in closer and takes his hand.]

Drake: Thank you for everything you've ever done for me, Barry.

Barry: You don't have to thank me, kid. It's been an honor.

[The two smile at each other before letting go of the hand shake. Barry turns to walk away as Drake leans down and sets the two envelopes down next to his white MMA gloves on the chair. Just as Barry opens up the front door and is about to walk out, he turns back to Drake one last time.]

Barry: Just remember, Showtime, read what's in those envelopes. You never know, you may like what it says. Don't waste opportunity just to get revenge that won't even satisfy you.

Drake: I'll read them, Barry. Maybe I'll see you around.

Barry: I hope so.

[Barry smiles before he walks out and shuts the door behind him. Drake turns back to the envelopes and lets out a deep breath before  picking them up as the scene fades out.]

“I think it's funny how now that you got your World title shot you are suddenly back tracking about your allegiances to Mark Ward. Funny, I didn't see you back tracking when you planted my head into the ground on his orders last Sunday night. I didn't see you picking up your Roulette belt and walking off like the tough guy you're trying to be now. I think it's about time we cut the shit, man. You're no different than the Steve Ramones and TNAs of the world, taking every opportunity they can to get ahead. The pathetic thing about you is that at least they can admit it. You're trying desperately to cling to some notion that you're this gladiator that marches to his own drum. It's pretty sad. If you're gonna be a corporate stooge then own it, big guy. Be a fucking man about it. If you want to be Mark Ward's lap dog so he'll grant you title matches and protect you then there is nothing wrong with that, I guess. I can see the allure to an arrangement like that. Just don't be a fucking coward about it. Don't try and hide what you are. You're a chess piece for the owner of this company, nothing less and certainly nothing more. The sooner you embrace it the better. I'm almost as tired of watching Raab and Samuel's awkward romance as I am of you pretending to be this high and might warrior. You're a stooge in a group that has a terribly comical name and you're quite possibly one of the dumbest people I know. You have an opportunity to take home the greatest prize our industry has to offer and instead of making sure you're well prepared, you take on another match. Let's be straight forward about this one. This is not impressive. This does not make you look like some fierce competitor who can't be stopped. It's make you look like a fucking moron. Big mistake, pal. One that you will most definitely pay for in spades at December 2 Dismember 3.”

“You know what gets even older? People trying to talk about how I reach for cheap pops. Guys like you, who don't quite understand the connection that I have wit my fans, constantly try to call me out for my 'cheap pops'. Learn some new insults, man. I may be a three time SCW World Heavyweight Champion but that has nothing to do with why they cheer for me. You see, when you and Raab are sitting in the weight room, or the MMA training gym, or wherever the fuck you guys do whatever the fuck it is that you do, I'm the one out there kissing babies and shaking hands. I'm the one granting the Make-A-Wish requests. I'm the one that stands outside in the rain for four hours to make sure that every child's autograph gets signed and that every kid in the world that wants a picture taken with me gets it. I don't do it for a 'cheap pop'. I do it because that's what makes me happy. And guess what? When  I was away, I did the same shit and it had nothing to do with wrestling. It's about having a connection with a group of people. It's about letting them know that 'Hey...I'm with you.' I know that this is hard for you, and most people, to understand. Raab didn't get it either. Neither did Sean Jackson, Rage, Kevin Carter, and the list can go on and on and on. What I do is special not because of the title reigns that I have or the record tying eight Supercard main events. It's because of the smile that the kid in the third row gets when I come over to him after the match, win lose or draw, and give him a hug. That's what this is all about, man. You may beat me in Canada. Shit, you may get me in the rematch again. But that connection I have with them will never be better than a win, EVER. So you can go ahead, like the millions before you, and call it a 'cheap pop'. I'll call it what it really is; love. I know you think that just because they don't live the lives that we do that they don't matter. I know you think you're above them but that's where you're wrong, man. None of us are above them. Without them we're just dudes in tights rubbing up on each other. Withe them....with them we are Gods.”

“Hope is a funny word isn't it? What does it mean to you? You seem to throw it around quite a bit. To me hope is useless. I don't have hope, Goth. I don't need it. What I have is something that most people in this world yearn for and that is peace. I am at peace with myself and what happens out there. I know that no matter what the outcome I will give it my all and the masses will be entertained. I know that no matter what amount of bullshit you spew at me, I will still be their Soldier and their Savior. You? I don't know much about you, Goth. I have to be honest that I really don't care to either. But what I won't do...what I won't do is sit here and try to tell you what's going on in your head. I want try to tell everyone that I know what makes you tick, because I don't. And again, I don't really want to. You said something that I thought was out of place. You said that I mentioned that I was a record breaking three time World Heavyweight Champion twice when I had come out to the ring the first Climax Control after  my title win against Raab. Twice. Your words, not mine. I can accept that. I was pretty proud of that. But for some reason my braggadocio in that one in ring segment was so off putting to you that you had to spend some ten minutes talking about it front of a camera. Then, and only then, did you then go on for what seemed like eleven hours about how great you are. From your twelve win streak to your amazing and unparalleled one title defense since High Stakes, to your own record setting third Roulette title run. And for that reason alone I can't take you serious. I just can't. I want to, but your ramblings are so absurd and amazingly repetitive that I just can't. No matter what happens next Sunday I'll still be the Man of the People. But unfortunately for you, Goth, you'll still be you.”

“There's one more thing I wanted to remind you about, Goth. I wanted to remind you of the night you lost your Heavyweight Championship. The night that Giani di Luca choked you out with a chain. I'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you right now. That was the best match I've ever seen, by far. It was two competitors giving it their all for a chance at glory and honor. It was a battle that wasn't just about some gold and some leather. It was about doing all that it takes to be the best. I want you to take that memory from that match and really think about what you want to accomplish next Sunday. What is it that drives you? Is it hope? Is it fear? Is it the desire to be the best? For me, it's about the show. It's about knowing that I left it all out there. That, win or lose, I gave it everything I had and gave someone out there in the crowd something they'll never forget. What do you want? Do you want to be remember as the lovable lap dog of Hot Stuff Mark Ward? Do you want to be known as the third wheel of Lord Raab's sick love triangle? Or do you want to be remembered as one of the greatest competitors that Sin City Wrestling has ever seen? It's up to you, man. It's your call. I know how I want to be remembered. And by the way, my ACW movement has nothing to do with starting my own federation or running SCW. Next time you are fast forwarding on the DVR, stop and actually listen to what I'm saying so you don't have to assume incorrectly. Mark Ward is a tyrannical maniac who needs to be shown that people won't take it lying down anymore. This was never ever about shutting down SCW or bringing back a defunct promotion. Christian Underwood is a gem of an owner and HE is the unsung hero of SCW. Mark Ward is a face, a terrible one at that, of a company and a fan base that deserves better. This is what ACW stands for now, Goth. So if you're gonna go back on Pussy Willow's show and rip into me, by all means I welcome it. Just make sure you get your facts straight so you don't look like an idiot. Now I could keep going on and on and on like you, Goth but I think you've bored everyone enough for the rest of 2015 so I'll leave you with this one last thought. I am in the position that I am in for a reason. I am the best at what I do and what I do is put on a show. To me a win/loss record is an asterisk. What really matters is what impact you left on the people in the stands. Remember that next Sunday, Goth. Remember that when you get in the ring with me that I'm not afraid of losing. No matter what we will put on a great show and if I lose, I will have lost to man on a conquering streak. His thirteenth victim in a row. No one will ever remember nor will it effect my legacy. But if you lose, after all of your nonsensical ramblings about how amazing you are and how inferior I am. After all of the talk out of your mouth about your streak...what will it say about you? How will it effect you when all this streak is remembered for is a nice run that almost became the longest reigning Roulette Champion and couldn't win the big one. Sleep on that this weekend, Goth. Sleep on that.”

August 26th, 2004 – Venice Beach – Los Angeles, CA – 2:15 PM

[We fade back into the boardwalk of Venice Beach, just outside Santa Monica in Los Angeles, California. The day is bright and hot and the boardwalk is full of roller bladers, skateboard riders, and all sorts of men and women shopping, eating, and enjoying themselves. Walking together in the center of the boardwalk are Drake Green and his older brother Nick. Nick is taller and more muscular than Drake. He's shirtless as he struts in dark grey board shorts and tennis shoes. His right bicep has a Chinese symbol tattooed on it's center and his left arm has barbed wire inked around it. His hair is shoulder length and dirty blonde and his eyes as green as the grass off the boardwalk. Drake is much smaller and younger than we're accustomed to. He's wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. His arms are free of tattoos and his face is as clean shaven as child's would be. Nick can't help but smile as he passes dozens of beautiful California girls but Drake's face is telling a different story. There is no smile on his face. His eyes are narrow as they keep wandering through the crowd as if he's searching for something, or someone. Finally Nick notices his younger brother's preoccupation.]

Nick: Ok, what is it, Dickey?

Drake: Nothing.

Nick: I know when you're lying.

Drake: I'm not lying.

[Nick stops walking and stops Drake as well.]

Nick: Don't bullshit me.

[Drake tries not to make eye contact with his brother as he peers around the boardwalk, clearly looking for something or someone.]

Nick: Ok, come on. What is it?

Drake: I'm just looking for someone.

Nick: Yeah, no shit. Who is it?

Drake: Why does it matter?

Nick: Because you're creeping me out here, Dickey.

Drake: Don't call me Dickey.

[They lock eyes and Nick can see that his brother is in a serious mood. He puts his hands on Drake's shoulders and then exhales before speaking again.]

Nick: Look, Drake...

[He pauses.]

Nick: ...what's going on?

[Drake stares at his brother for a long pause. He takes a few deep breaths and he starts to become emotional. He tries to fight it but he can feel the tears begin to well up in his eyes. He takes another deep breath and then clenches his fists.]

Drake: I can't take the anger, Nick. I can't stand it.

[Nick shakes his head slightly as he doesn't follow what Drake is trying to say.]

Drake: I know who...I know who hurt Jenny. I know who he is.

Nick: What? How? Who is it?

[Nick's tone starts to match Drake's serious manner of speaking. He lets go of his brother's shoulder and sticks his hands inside of the pockets on the back of his gray board shorts.]

Drake: It doesn't matter how I know. I just do.

Nick: Ok, so why are we here?

Drake: To find him...

Nick: And do what?

Drake: I don't know yet.

Nick: We should be telling this to the police.

Drake: Why? So that can do nothing with it? This piece of garbage deserves to get his balls kicked in.

Nick: And you're gonna do it?

Drake: Maybe, maybe.

Nick: It's not worth it, Dickey. Revenge isn't worth it.

[Drake's eyes narrow as he stares at his brother.]

Drake: She's our sister, Nick. I'm going to kill that mother fucker and every bit of it will be worth it.

[Fade out.]

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Drake Green © Vs Goth ©
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 07:46:36 AM »
 Everything posted now counts towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 12/11/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 12/12/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
Drake Green © Vs Goth ©
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »

A Story About Revenge: Part IV

”While seeking revenge, dig two graves – one for yourself.”–Douglas Horton

December 7th, 2015 – The Gold Standard Agency – Las Vegas, NV – 10:00 AM

[The camera fades back into a large office. Beautiful wood with gold inlay lines covers the walls all the way to the built in bar along the back wall. The far wall has a large desk with papers shuffled around and three different computer screens on the top. Sitting behind the desk in a red leather chair is Barry Goldstein. His feet are up on the desk and he's smoking a big fat cigar. He's wearing a brown suit with a red shirt and a yellow tie. He's talking on the phone rather loudly as the front door to the office opens and in walks Drake Green. Drake is wearing faded jeans, a black and white flannel shirt, Converse sneakers, and a light gray zip up hooded sweatshirt. Barry sees him and waves him to come in as he wraps up his phone call.]

Barry: Marv, I gotta go. I'll see you at Temple this weekend. No I can't introduce you to Katy Perry. No, Scarlett Jo isn't single. Yes, Marv. Yes. Ok, Marv. Gotta run. Ok, you too.

[Barry hangs up the phone and then stands up, dropping his cigar in the ash tray on his desk as he walks around the desk.]

Barry: Some times people don't shut the fuck up, you know? Geez, you look like shit, Champ.

[Drake smiles as the two shake hands.]

Drake: It's good to see you too, Barry. Even though I thought you were firing me like five days ago.

Barry: Firing? Who said that?

Drake: Umm, you did? When you said quit SCW and make Jack Hammer 3? Remember 'Take this envelope'?

Barry: What, that? That was a joke, Showtime. Don't you know by now when I'm fucking with you?

[Drake just stares at him with a blank look. Barry moves around him and takes a seat in the leather chair in the center of the room. He motions for Drake to sit on the couch across from him.]

Barry: So...

Drake: So...why I am here?

Barry: Why? Because it's the State of the Union, baby. That's why?

Drake: What the hell are you talking about?

Barry: You know the meeting when we review all of that we have accomplished over the past 12 months? We do it every year, D. You know this.

[Drake thinks for a moment before smiling at him.]

Drake: You mean when we go to Crazy Girls and you tell me all the money I made you during the year? That was something official?

Barry: Well we can't go to Crazy Girls this year. You ruined it by going sober and getting a girlfriend. Now we have to have actual fucking meetings in this place.

[Drake laughs.]

Drake: That damn sobriety.

Barry: So...

[Barry claps his hands and then furiously rubs them together with a large, wide smile on his face.]

Barry: ...where do we start?

Drake: How about we start with how you fired me the other day?

Barry: I already told you, that was a joke.

Drake: It looked pretty serious to me. And to be completely honest I am not really all that happy with you right now. I only came here because I thought you were going to apologize.

Barry: Apologize...apologize for what?

Drake: I don't know...not being my friend here on this one. Not standing by my side when I needed you the most? Ben bailed on me with this whole thing. You're all I got left, man. And now because it doesn't make enough money for you, you fucking bail on me too?

Barry: That's not what it was, D.

Drake: Oh really? Then what was it?

Barry: It's just....it's not important.

Drake: It's important to me. Try me.

[Barry stares at him for a long pause before smiling again.]

Barry: Can we talk about this stuff, please?

[Drake stares back at him, his eyes piercing Barry, and lets out a deep breath. He stands up and talks around the couch, heading for the bar.]

Barry: What are you doing?

Drake: Listening.

[Drake grabs a bottle of Scotch and two glasses and heads back over to the couch. He plops the bottle and glasses down on the table and sits back down. He notices Barry just staring at him.]

Drake: Go on...

Barry: Right.

[Barry nods as he starts shuffling through papers.]

Barry: So it looks like with the Armani deal from 2014 we were able to bring in...

[He trails off as Drake pours two glasses of scotch, and then picks one glass up and downs in it. He notices Barry just staring at him.]

Drake: Go on...

Barry: Right...

[He looks back down on to the papers on the table.]

Barry: ...we were able to bring in about $1.4 million pre tax and revenue. After deductions it netted you roughly  $800,000 before we decided not to renew. I was thinking with the money not coming in so much now from the movies that we could maybe revisit...

Drake: No. What's next?

Barry: Umm...Jack Hammer. Jack Hammer 2 so far has netted $7.8 million. This was of course not including any royalties as we forfeited those when we went into Breach of Contract when we told them we would not be returning for the third movie. Against advisement, we then turned down their additional offer just this past week.

Drake: Yeah...I was there.

[Barry watches as he takes another drink of scotch.]

Barry: What is this, D? You're sober...you're not sober....I can't keep up with you.

Drake: Who said I wasn't sober?

Barry: Sorry. I must have gotten thrown off by you downing my $300 bottle of scotch.

Drake: What? Now you have a problem with me drinking? Two minutes ago you were complaining we couldn't go to Crazy Girls.  

Barry: I'm just...I'm worried about you, kid.

Drake: Since when do you worry?

Barry: I...

[Barry groans a bit as he gets up. He walks around the table and sits on the opposite side of the couch, next to Drake. He grabs the now empty first glass and pours himself some scotch. He takes a sip, and then looks up at Drake.]

Drake: You getting soft in your old age, man?

Barry: Look. There is something we need to talk about.

Drake: What else is new?

[Drake pours himself some more scotch.]

Barry: Max...

[The mention of Max's name forces Drake to remove the smile from his face.]

Drake: What about Max?

Barry: He came to see me about a month or so before...

[Barry nods his head.]

Barry: ...about a month before he passed.

Drake: Ok...

[A look of confusion comes over Drake's face as he's uncertain where Barry is about to with this.]

Barry: He knew he was sick.

Drake: What do you mean? It was a sudden heart attack. How could he know he was going to have a sudden, spontaneous heart attack?

Barry: Well...

[Barry leans back in the chair.]

Barry: ...what if I were to say that it wasn't exactly a spontaneous heart attack.

Drake: What?

Barry: Oy vey...look, this isn't easy for me.

Drake: Well make it easy. What the fuck is going on?

Barry: Max was sick, D. He had Congestive Heart Failure and...

Drake: I don't understand. Why didn't he do something if he knew?

Barry: Because of his...problem...the alcohol...with the years abuse even though he had been sober...

Barry: He wasn't a candidate for surgery. There was nothing they could do.

[Barry gets real quiet as he lets Drake soak in what he had just heard. Drake takes another long gulp of scotch before setting the empty glass down on the table. He leans back on the couch and lets out a long sigh.]

Drake: I don't understand. Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't you tell me?

Barry: I don't know. All I know is he came to see me about a month before and he told me all about it. He told me that he didn't want you to know because he wanted you to beat Gene Banton Jr. and he wanted you to keep focused on you. He knew you were struggling with...

[Barry points to the booze.]

Barry: ...and he didn't want you to have to deal with that. To deal with knowing. He knew you had someone strong in Misty to be there for you when it happened. He...he was only thinking about you.

Drake: But why did he tell you?

Barry: He wanted me to know so that when it happened I could be there and be prepared to help you.

Drake: Help me?

Barry: Yeah, you know. Help you grieve.

Drake: Help me grieve? You didn't even go to the fucking funeral?!

[Drake stands up.]

Barry: It wasn't like that. We were in the middle of negotiating Jack Hammer. You had the title defense...I had to stay here and do damage control and keep the press off of you.

Drake: Fuck you!

Barry: Drake, don't be-

[He cuts Barry off.]

Drake: You knew the only person in my life that ever really gave a fuck about me was dying and you didn't tell me? You let him hide it from me? I could've been there. I could've fucking been there with him, man.

[Drake starts to cry.]

Drake: You selfish prick.

Barry: It's what he wanted, D.

Drake: What about what I wanted? How come nobody ever asks what I want? We have a movie, we have a photo shoot, we have a match here, a promo there...FUCK!

[Drake screams.]

Drake: Well I'm fucking sick of it, Barry. I'm sick of what.

Barry: Sick of what?

Drake: I'm sick of doing what everyone else wants. It's time I went back to taking care of me.

Barry: Ok, how can I help?

Drake: You can go fuck yourself, Barry. You're fired.

[Drake picks up the bottle of scotch and turns around to storm out the door. Barry stares at him in shock as he opens the door. Barry tries to say something but it's too late. Drake slams the door behind him as he hurries out, leaving Barry staring blankly at the door.]

Barry: He took my scotch.

[Barry gets up and turns to walk back to his desk as the scene fades out.]

”I'll be back. Words that will resonate in history forever. An iconic phrase so ingrained in American pop culture that simply uttering it forces the brain to click in such a way that we know what it means. It means that the devil isn't leaving. It means the death machine will keep coming no matter what. It will never stop. It will continue to hunt until either it's prey or itself is dead. So when you likened me to this machine of death I have to admit at first I was offended. I was confused. I didn't understand what you really meant or what you were really trying to say. And then, Goth, and then it hit me. I am iconic. I am ingrained in American pop culture. But you really lost me when you started rambling about pregnancy and future robots and some other nonsense about the stupidity of mankind. Let's get something straight boy, I'm not a fucking movie. This isn't a story, it's not a fairy tale, and it's not a joke. I don't know why for some reason you feel that dismissing me is right choice here. And to be even more honest, I really don't care. You can go on and on and on about likening me to a 1980's classic movie, a comparison that has no fucking basis in reality whatsoever, and that's fine with me. ACW isn't a defunct federation to me. It isn't the army of rebels fighting the evil robot empire. I'm sure you probably just saw Terminator Genisys I thought it would be a really cool and edgy comparison but I'm afraid whoever gave you that advice was just another idiot, just like you and your homeboy Raab. It was terrible. I want to clue you in on a few things here. You seem to like to repeat my lines over and over again as if by some way saying them will help make you sound profound. But, because you love them so much, let me break them down for you. What does soldier mean? Not the definition of the word but what does it mean when I say it. It's the first word prominent word I use when I address my people. It doesn't mean that I'm literally wearing camouflage and carrying a M16 so your army reference is sort of out of place here. It means I've got them. I'll throw them up on my back if I need to and carry them to greatness. Something I've done time in and time out, bringing them with me on my journey to the promised land a record three times. I'm not a soldier jackass...I'm their soldier. Savior. What does this word mean to you. I'm not liberating anyone and no I don't think I'm Jesus Christ so stop right there.  It means I give them something to believe in, something to hope for. Week in and week out they have to punch a clock and eat shit from the man who keeps them down. Over and over and over again I've gotten letters from my people, pleading with me to keep fighting the fight. To keep bringing that very same fight to Mark Ward's door step every day. I'm not saving them from the devil and ushering them toward enlightenment...I'm saving them from Mark Ward and his lackeys like you.

You got one thing right though, Goth. Every time Mark Ward did come after me I did come back even stronger. Do you know why? It's not because of luck or because of anything else other than the fact that those people, the people so easily dismiss, support me. They stand behind me as I wage this war, even when others don't It's not about ACW, Goth. It's about telling Mark Ward that he's not going to win this one. Out of all of the people out there Goth I was almost disappointed in you the most. You let me down, kid. You are a warrior, you are a true SOLDIER. There is no denying that. I thought there was some good in you. I thought that deep down that good would shine through and you would fight the good fight. But I was wrong. You, like your counterpart in Raab, are just to chickenshit to do what is right. You can stand behind your fighting champion mantra all you want, but I already debunked that shit. You're no different than me, Goth, you're just fighting for the wrong team. You're fighting for the losing team. I didn't come back for this belt Goth. I came back to give the people the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH. I came back to get in the ring and deliver classics with all of the people who are worth it. The Ben Jordans, the Despayres, the Simon Jones', and of course...you. You were on the top of my list when I came back here, man. You, in my eyes, are one of the greatest SCW wrestlers of all time. Underrated, sure, but legend...definitely. You are the man I've always wanted to beat. But not like this, bro. It was supposed to be two greats duking it out in the ring for no other reason than wrestling. Not for a belt. A piece of leather and metal. But for glory and for the people. You let me down, man. I came back for a legend and just found a shallow, sniveling, pathetic, corporate stooge. A stooge that only now debunks the notion that he's a Mark Ward guy now that he has the title shot that he wanted and the Roulette title reign that he's yearned for. Who's the phony here, really?”

“I'm used to people calling me a phony. I've heard it for years. It's because guys like you can't understand why I have that connection. Why I nurture and love that connection with my people. You really think I do all of this for a title? Look, we're all competitors here. We all want accolades and no one is denying that. But you couldn't be further from the truth. I don't mislead anyone. I am who I am and I wear it proudly. I'm an alcoholic. I'm a drug addict who's addicted to pain killers. An addict who can't go two hours without swallowing a vicodin or blowing some Oxy Cotton up his nose to get some sort of relief. As hard as I try and as much as I want to believe that I really am a good person at heart, I struggle with the simplest of personal relationships. I don't have any friends or even many acquaintances. You were right about my girl. I fucked that up pretty good too. I'm a lot of things Goth. But I'm not a liar. So you can sit there all you want and talk about how I don't tell the truth and how I lie to my fans for whatever new reason you can come up with everyone else hasn't said already. But listen to this right here. I'm no hero but neither are you. I don't fancy myself a super hero any more than I fancy you a decent human being. You're no man of steel, bro. You're not even a Lex Luthor. You're more like King Tut. A third tier villain on a terrible 1960's TV show that is more remembered for camp and ridiculousness than anything else. You can hold that Roulette belt as high as you like but you can't touch me bro. I know you beat Raab but so did I. No one has beat me since I cam back either Goth. We're in the same boat. So it's time you stop touting yourself as some one man wrecking crew. It's to get real. You beat me once Goth. I've admitted it and I am not ashamed of it. But let's get something straight. You are not worth losing sleep over. You are not some nightmare that you think you are. I've lost before and I'll lose again and none of it is worth losing sleep over. I did say that I thought it was a wrong I needed to right. I said that because I believe I am better than you, man. I believe that on that November night two years ago that I lost to someone who shouldn't have beaten me. I believe that I under performed and lost to an inferior opponent. That;s the wrong that I have to right. That's the mistake I have to fix. It has nothing to do with you, kid. Sorry to burst that bubble.I don't need hope to beat you, Goth. I don't need luck either. I just need to show up. I have no vendetta against you. My quarrel is with Hot Stuff Mark Ward. My problems are with the owner of this company, not some ass kissing corporate stooge who does his bidding. I challenged you Goth because I know you're Ward's pet. I challenged you because you're the Roulette Champion. I know that when I walk into Climax Control with two of Mark Ward's belts it will drive him insane. He'll be incensed with me carrying around two of his three titles. All of my words were to get to him kid, sorry. But you're really just not that significant in what I'm trying to do here.”

December 7th, 2015 – Turnberry Towers – Las Vegas, NV – 9:30 PM

[The scene fades back in inside of an elevator. Drake is leaning up against the wall of the elevator with his half way shut. He's still wearing his black and white flannel shirt although his hair is quite messy and all over the place. The loud ding from the elevator acts like a jolt of electricity through his body as it stands him straight up. He waits for a moment, his eyes still barely open, as the door finally opens. He stumbles forward and out into a large foyer. He looks around for a moment at each door and reads the numbers on the doors out loud.]

Drake: 2301...2302...2303...2304.

[He looks at four identical white doors all around him as if he's confused about where he originally intended on going. He walks in a circle only to stop and point at one of the specific doors.]

Drake: 2302. Yup...

[He stumbles forward and nearly falls right into the heavy, over sized white door. He goes to take keys out of his pocket but as he does, he drops them on the floor. He rolls his eyes and sighs before bending down and picking them up. He tries to jam his keys into the keyhole one after another with no success.]

Drake: What the fuckin' fuck?!

[After another minute or two of failed drunken attempts to unlock the door, Drake gets startled when the door unlocks without a key in it.]

Drake: So that's how you do it...

[The door slowly opens and we see Misty Waters, standing in a long silk purple and white rober. Her hair is a bit wavy and its slightly covering her face. She's completely surprised to see him standing out there in the foyer and Drake is equally surprised to see her standing in the doorway.]

Misty: Drake! What the hell are you doing??

[He stumbles a bit.]

Drake: What are you doing in my condo?

Misty: What are you talking about? Drake...

[She stares into his eyes.]

Misty: ...are you drunk?

Drake: What? Noooo....

[He drags on the word no and smiles, waving his hand toward her in a dismissive manner.]

Drake: Hey...what happened to my place?

[He brushes past her walking into the main living room in the condo. He spins around with awkard looking smile on his face.]

Drake: Oh right...

[He remembers he sold the condo to Misty last year.]

Misty: Yeah...there it is. How much have you had to drink?

[He ignores her.]

Drake: I like what you've done with the place, though. Looks....homey-er.

[Misty rolls her eyes.]

Misty: What are you doing here? Should I call Lyah?

[He waves his hands in front of himself.]

Drake: No, no, no. Definitely not.

[She lets out a long sigh as she stares at him. She tries really hard not to smile at him, although he makes it impossible. She feels her cheeks widen and he can't help but smile back at her.]

Misty: I'm fucking pissed at you, you know?

Drake: What? Why?

Misty: You don't remember?

[Drake stands there for just a moment. He looks in to her eyes and all of a sudden he feels his eyes begin to well up with tears again. He thinks about Max, he thinks about Barry, he thinks about Misty and how much he still cares for her. He takes a step closer toward Misty. There eyes lock and for a moment, Drake feels like he's home. He leans in to kiss her.]

Misty: What are you doing!?

[Her eyes were eyes widen with anger as Drake just stands there, confused by her reaction. He sways a bit as he tries to focus on her and what she is saying.]

Misty: You can't be here. You can't just show up like this. What if Owen were here?

Drake: He's not here?

[Misty's eyes grow narrower as she fills with emotion.]

Misty: I'm not doing this again, Drake. You need to leave. Get out of here before I call Lyah.

[She goes to grab him by the arm and walk him towards the door when all of a sudden he breaks down in tears. Misty, shocked and almost in complete disbelief, doesn't know what to do with him. She  just pulls him in and holds him. He lets it all out. All of his anger and sadness come pouring out of him in each sob. Misty, the caring person that she is, just rubs his back and holds him tight.]

Misty: It's ok...

Drake: I'm so sorry.

[Through the tears he speaks.]

Drake: I don't know what I'm doing here. I can't...

Misty: It's ok. Take a deep breath, calm down.

[He listens to her He takes deep slow breaths and her voice slowly calms him down. He shuts his eyes and thinks of all the terrible things he's done to this women. How he's toyed with her emotions. How he's publicly humiliated her. He also thinks about all of the wonderful memories he has shared with her and all of the great times they have had. He collects himself and then pulls his head. They stare at each other, just inches away from each other's faces, and after what feels like minutes Drake speaks again.]

Drake: Why don't you hate me.

[He sniffs, trying to pull back his tears.]

Misty: I don't hate you...I could never hate you.

Drake: But I'm such a fucking dick.

[Misty bursts out with a quick spurt of laughter.]

Drake:It's true.

[She nods her head and smiles at him, still holding him. Her hand is wrapped around his neck and her fingers play with the bottom of his hair.]

Misty: Mmmhmm. You kinda are. But...I know it's not really you. I know...I know you have a tough time in that head of yours.

Drake: No, I'm just a dick.

[She laughs again.]

Misty: Well you certainly make a good case, that's for sure.

Drake: I'm sorry. I mean, for everything. I really am.

Misty: I know you are, Drake. But sometimes being sorry isn't enough. Sometimes you need to really take responsibility for your actions.

Drake: I know. I just...you deserved better. You still deserve better.

Misty: You're right, I do.

Drake: I meant it, you know?

Misty: Meant what?

[He pulls away from her and their eyes lock again.]

Drake: I love you.

[She gasps just a bit as she was not expecting to hear those words from him ever again. She shakes her head.]

Misty: Please, don't. I can't take it. I can't go down this road with you again. I don't think I could handle it.

Drake: I wasn't looking for a response. I just wanted you to know that I wasn't lying. That I did and I do love you. Why else would I sell you a four million dollar condo for two hundred grand.

[They both laugh as Misty drops her jaw and playfully smacks him on the arm.]

Misty: You told me you were only losing a little bit of money!

[Drake laughs even more.]

Drake: You needed it more than I did. Your boy needed it.

Misty: You have no idea how much I appreciate it...now I feel like I owe you something.

Drake: Stop it. You don't owe me anything.

Misty: Oh my god, yes I clearly do.

Drake: Misty...

[He grabs her hands in his.]

Drake: ...you have given me more than I could ever ask for and I have continually fuck it up...over and over again. I have never loved someone the way I love you. You are the most caring, sensitive, beautiful woman I have ever known. You absolutely melt me. I know I can never make up for what I did but you are-

[She interrupts him.]

Misty: Just shut up.

[She pulls him in and their lips crash into one another. They share a passionate embrace for a long moment. Drake slowly moves his lips over to her neck and she lets out a soft moan as she ever sos lightly smiles. After a few moments she pushes him off.]

Misty: We can't.

Drake: We can't?

Misty: What about Lyah?

Drake: Oh...we can't.

[They stare at each other for a few seconds, both out of breath. They looks over each other's faces as Drake just barely licks his lips. He pulls her in again, this time just hugging her. He begins to rub her hands all over her body as she lets out another soft moan. Finally, she gives in. They kiss passionately as Drake unties her robe. He moves her back and presses her up against the wall as he bites her neck. She unbuttons his flannel shirt and pulls it off of his tattooed shoulders. They stare into each other's eyes again as as she unclasps the buckle on his belt. She looks up at him and her blue eyes meet his bright green eyes. He smiles and moves closer to her as we fade to black.]

December 10th, 2015 – American Airlines Flight No. 716 – Somewhere Over the Mid West, USA – 11:00 AM

[We fade back in to Drake Green and Lyah Lindberg sitting in the First Class cabin on their flight to Ottawa for December 2 Dismember 3, SCW's annual end of the year super show. Lyah, who is sitting in the aisle seat, is wearing black yoga pants, sneakers, and a yellow hooded sweatshirt. Sitting in the window seat with his head resting on the side of the plan is Drake, wearing a dark blue blazer with the collar turned up. His beard is over grown again and his eyes look shot and tired. He looks up and adjusts the air vent above his head and groans about it being too cold. Lyah lowers the copy of People magazine that she is reading and looks over at him.]

Lyah: What is with you? You've been all angry since you got back from Vegas the other day.

[Drake just shrugs his shoulders.]

Drake: I don't know.

[She rolls her eyes behind his back.]

Lyah: Are you like nervous or something?

Drake: What? No.

Lyah: It's ok if you are. I mean...I would be. Goth is like a scary dude.

Drake: I'm not nervous.

Lyah: Ok, I believe you. I'm just saying that like...no one would blame you or anything. I wouldn't. You could tell me those things, you know.

[He gets annoyed.]

Drake: I'm not scared, Lyah. I'm just...I'm tired.

Lyah: Well go to sleep then, old dude.

Drake: I'm trying but someone keeps talking.

Lyah: Well then tell them to shut up.

[Drake just stares at her.]

Lyah: Oh, right.

Drake: Thanks.

[He turns around before she can respond and puts his head up against the wall of the plane again and closes he closes his eyes. He tries hard to clear his mind and fall asleep. He replays the events of the other day in his head over and over again. His argument with Barry, the insane day of binge drinking that he doesn't remember most of, and his indiscretion with Misty. Finally, after a few minutes, he feels himself drifting off to sleep.]

Lyah: Is there something you're not telling me?

[Drake sighs as Lyah interrupts him again.]

Lyah: You've just been acting really weird the past couple of days and I...I'm getting bad vibes dude.

[Drake stares at her with a blank look on his face.]

Lyah: Seriously, whatever it is. You can tell me. We can work through it. I mean that.

[He keeps staring at her. She smiles back at him and as soon as she flashes her bright white teeth he immediately feels like a total scumbag, hating himself for what he did to her. He gets a terrible feeling in his gut. A knot that feels so tight he almost vomits in his mouth. Seeing the expression on his face, Lyah knows it's something awful.]

Lyah: Drake...just tell me...

[He stares up into her bright blue eyes and knows he has no choice. He has to come clean even though he knows she will never forgive him. At least he thinks ti himself that if he does it on the plane there will be less of a chance for her to make a scene.]

Drake: Ok...the other night I...

[He takes a deep breath.]

Drake: This isn't easy for me.

Lyah: It's ok, baby.

[She rubs his shoulder as he takes another deep breath.]

Drake: I got really drunk. I mean, like totally shit fucked black out drunk. I did something really terrible.

[She stops rubbing.]

Drake: I slept with someone.

[He stares at her for a long time and she just turns to face the seat in front of her. She doesn't say a word.]

Drake: I'm really sorry. I just-

Lyah: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!

[She made a scene anyway.]

Drake: I-

Lyah: You mother fucker....

[Drake goes to put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down a bit but she slaps his hand away. She gets an incredibly mean look across her face and she lifts her finger up. She wags it and points it at him in a scolding fashion.]

Lyah: Don't you touch me. You don't get to touch me ever again.

Drake: Lyah...

Lyah: I think I'm gonna be sick.

[She quickly unbuckles her seat belt, stands up, and makes a bee line right for the bathroom. Drake looks around and he notices that everyone in the first class, including the flight attendants, is staring at him. The nice old lady, who was sitting across the aisle from Lyah, just shakes her head. He widens and then rolls his eyes before unbuckling his belt as well. He slides out of the seat and makes his way toward the first class bathroom. As he gets there he knocks on the door softly and then presses his face up against the door.]

Drake: Babe...

Lyah: Go away!

[She fires out at him. Her tone is straight forward, almost a matter of fact, yet he can hear the faint sounds of disappointment and sadness coming through the harsh sounds. He knocks again.]

Drake: You've gotta come out, babe. We're gonna start to descend soon.

Lyah: Don't call me that.

Drake: Ok, fine, Lyah. You've gotta come sit down now.

[He stands and waits by the door. Nothing. A minute or so goes by and then the door slides open. Lyah's look on her face has gone from anger to now a stoic blank expression. Her eyes are a bit red and puffy but she's trying really hard not to give him the satisfaction of knowing she was just crying.]

Lyah: Go sit down.

[He fights the urge to talk and then just goes and sits in his seat. They both buckle themselves in and after a few more moments of nothingness, Lyah breaks the silence.]

Lyah: When this plane lands I'm getting off and I don't want you to follow me. I want you to sit there until I'm off this plane.

Drake: Lyah...

Lyah: I'm serious, dude. I need to digest this and all I want to do is punch you in the flipping face right now.

Drake: Ok.

[For the last thirty minutes of the flight the two of them sit facing forward, staring into the backs of the seats right in front of them. As the large Boeing 767 starts to descend Drake can feel his head pounding. It had been a day since his stitches were taken out but the headaches were only getting worse. He rubs his eyes but it doesn't help. As the plane lands he powers on his iPhone trying his hardest not to talk to Lyah. He knows at this point it's probably over. Another promising relationship he's finally ruined. Just like Rosie, Trishelle, and Misty before this one. He finally sees the pattern. He rubs his eyes one more time and before he can look, Lyah is gone. He waits as people exit the plane, making sure he gives Lyah all the distance she needs. He looks at his iPhone and a text message pops op.

Barry G
We need to talk. Don't worry about the other day...Barry loves you!

He can't help but smile. He swipes the phone and dials Barry's number. The ringing through the earpiece on the phone pierces his head, exacerbating his already pounding headache. Barry picks up the phone just as we fade out.]

”I chose a poor team. I was wrong. I was eager to move forward with my plans to take down Mark Ward and I chose a couple of men that weren't true warriors. Ethan Brody and Landon Axel are frauds. They are role players that never showed up for their roles. Choosing them to fight this battle with me is something I will have to live with for a long time. Its a mistake, that could over time, prove fatal. I mistake that might cost me the chance to take down Mark Ward once and for all. But let's get it all out in the open, shall we? Don't confuse me with them, Goth. Don't make the mistake of lumping me in with Guns For Hire. I am not a fake or a fraud. I'm not a pretender. I am a three time SCW World Heavyweight Champion. I am the only one in the world that can say that...period. You're right, Casey Williams didn't come to my aide. He didn't back me up when you, the corporate pawn that you are, were doing Mark Ward's bidding in taking me out. Wait, hold on. I'm sorry. You were doing the bidding of Lord Raab who was doing the bidding of Mark Ward. How does that work? The big bad unbeatable Goth is nothing but a second fiddle to the world's most awkward weirdo? Nothing but a lackey of a lackey of Mark Ward? What about all of this talk about you being this great almighty force? Don't get me wrong, I already admitted how legendary you are, so this is not me trying to make fun of you. This is me pointing out the irony that for as much shit as you talk about yourself, you're perfectly content being Lord Raab's bitch in his stupid name group. What happened to the King of Kings? Oh yeah, that's right. The unbeatable Goth lost that to Kain. For all of the smack that you sit here and talk, Goth, you sure do contradict a lot of it. But I'm not surprised. For all of the rants you had about calling me hypocrite it looks like you were just reflecting. It seems like you were just trying to pawn off your own feelings of self loathing and disappointment on to me. I get that, everyone goes through stages of denial every once in a while. I feel for you, Goth, I really do. I have impairments as well. I can barely stand without a lidocaine shot anymore. I can't even imagine what pain you must be going through mentally with your vision, man. But that's not an excuse to be the ass kissing, suck up, piece of shit that you are. I hope the last image you ever get to see is me standing over you with your Roulette title. I hope that's the lasting image for your eternity. To know that your long dream was nothing but a failure. That you came up short and it was me that sent you packing. For all the shit you talk Goth, remember, it's me who has the World Heavyweight Championship not you. It's be who challenged you, not the other way around. I don't back down from shit. I will own Mark Ward's ass but it starts with you on Sunday, kid. You're the next chess piece that belongs to Mark Ward that will fall. Just another one of his pawns falling to my Knight. Just another casualty in a winner take all war. The worst part about all of it is that you don't even know. You think that you're actually the star of the show. Sorry kid, but this ain't an art house flick in black and white. This is a full color, feature film about the most magical, most fantastical SHOWSTOPPER that ever lived. You hit it right on the nose, pal. You are second fiddle and don't ever forget it.”

“You asked me a question. You wanted to know if I knew how long you had to wait. The truth is I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You are on some quest to prove something to someone and by all means, carry on, but if you think for one second I care about you and your dying wish to be the longest reigning Roulette champion then you've got a lot to learn, bro. You want to wrestle two matches in one night then go ahead. I don't care. I'm not like all these other idiots who think you can't do it. I know you can and I know you'll win the first one. I don't that was ever really in question though was it? I hope you do because nothing would please me more than to rub it in your face for months that I took that dream of breaking Equinox's record away from you. For all the self righteous bullshit you spew, you deserve at least that. I don't care if Lord Raab beats Sean Jackson. Just bescause that dickhead walked out tot he ring and declared some sort of allegiance to me does not make him my friend or my ally. Sean Jackson is the one person in this world I hate more than Mark Ward. He's the one person that can make me forget about Mark Ward. So Raab can go ahead and rip him from limb to limb, I don't care. I've already resigned myself to the fact that Guns For Hire are a lost cause. Casey will fight but he's not a true soldier. The truth behind all of this is that I am an army of one, Goth. A one man wrecking crew designed to walk right through you and on to my salvation. My salvation of course? My salvation is the end of Mark Ward's run. I coming for it baby and I'm not stopping until I have it all and not you, not Raab, not his creepy boyfriend, and certainly not Mark Ward can stop me,. I'm coming baby, and Hell is coming with me!”

“No one ignores you. Maybe you've gone blind already but if not...it's time to open up your fucking eyes. Every one praises you, bro. Every one knows how dominant you are and can be. You're the only triple crown winner, a two time World Heavyweight Champion and an absolute beast in the ring. When you say you're going to beat me they believe you. Because you did it two years ago. Not two weeks ago. Lets clear that up right now. Alexis Edwards beat Lyah Lindberg. Goth did not beat Drake Green. You talk about the mission that you have been on since you have been back. You talk about it as if you are on some mission from God. You brag that when you beat me you'll kneel down in the center of the ring and hold both belts and all of the adulation will pass to you. That the arms will reach out for you and the heavens will part and the light will shine down on you and rainbows will shoot out with Unicorns riding down them or whatever the fuck else is going on in that crazy brain of yours. Let's get back to reality, shall we? If you win, which you can and you might, their will be no adulation. There will be no outstretched arms. There will be no glorious crowning achievement and there will be no parting heavens. There will just be boos. Boos for a wrestler that no one respects anymore. Boos for a corporate pawn who does the bidding of an evil tyrant. Boos for a coward who hides behind Lord Raab. And boos for a man that has lost his way. You might win the World Heavyweight title on Sunday, Goth, but you'll never be a Champion. You'll never be the man they all look up to. You'll never be the one they look toward to put them on your back and carry them to greatness, to take them to the promised land. You can never give them something to believe or find them something to hope for. You're no soldier and you're certainly no savior. You're just a stooge who gave up all that is good for a ticket to the promised land. The problem for you Goth it somebody has to punch that ticket. Someone has to admit you. And your ticket taker is Mr. Showtime, Drake Green. You want in? Then you have to go through me. You want to make history? The bring it. Let's tear that place up Goth because at the end of the night on Sunday, only one of us will be standing. Only one of us will be the Roulette Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion. Only one of us will be the chosen one. Who will it be, Goth? My money is on me....who do you got?”

August 31st, 2004 – Venice Beach – Los Angeles, CA – 11:45 PM

[The scene fades back in alongside the historic boardwalk of Venice Beach. Sitting in a car is Drake Green. He's wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and an all black Chicago Blackhawks cap, with the brim pulled down as close to his eyes as he possibly can. His skin looks almost white as it shines in the pale Los Angeles moonlight. He takes a few deep breaths, sitting in his Toyota Corolla, as he impatiently peers his eyes around the area as if waiting for someone. Beads of sweat start to form under the brim of his cap as keeps his eyes focused on his surroundings. After minutes of frantically searching, he finally sees him. Jenny's now ex-boyfriend, Greg Hardway. He's walking with two friends down the side of the boardwalk near the road. Three kids all dressed near identical in baggy shorts, hooded sweat shirts, and backwards or sideways baseball caps. Drake takes a deep breath and then steps out of his burgundy Corolla, closing the door quietly behind him. He steps as fast and as softly in his black combat boots as he can as he tries to catch up with them. As soon as he gets within earshot, he calls out to them.]

Drake: Hey guys, wait up.

[The three teens turn back toward him.]

Teen 1: Who's that?

Teen 2: Do we know you?

Drake: Yeah, of course. I'm a friend of Greg's right?

[Drake jogs up to them, with a smile on his face, and it's apparent that neither of the guys know who he is.]

Greg: I don't think I know you, bro.

Drake: Sure you do, man. You know...I'm Drake.

[He towers over the teenagers by at least four inches. His smile keeps the situation calm despite his intentions. They have no clue why he is there. He pulls a Newport out of the front pocket of his hoodie and slips it between his lips.]

Drake: You guys got a light?

[Greg is the first to respond.]

Greg: Yeah, bro, I got you.

[He pulls out a Bic lighter and sparks open the flame for Drake, who leans forward and lights the cigarette. Drake inhales deeply and then blows the smoke right into Greg Hardway's face. Greg waves his hand in front of his face to avoid the smoke and Drake's smile only get bigger.]

Drake: My bad, bro.

[He puts emphasis on the word “bro”, trying to sound like him.]

Greg: Nah, it's cool yo. But I don't think we know each other, dude.

Drake: Are you sure?

Greg: Pretty sure.

Drake: Really? I could've sworn we met through my sister.

Greg: Oh maybe, who's your sister?

Drake: Jenny Green.

[Drake continues smiling but Greg immediately realizes who Drake is. He nods to his friend standing to his left and the three teenage boys start back pedaling away from him.]

Greg: Look, man, I just remembered we had to somewhere so...I'll catch you later.

Drake: But we're just starting to get to know each other.

Greg: Yeah, man, like I said...I gotta jet...so....

[Drake doesn't give him a chance to finish his sentence. He flicks his Newport straight into the face of his sister's tormentor. Sparks fly up as Greg lets out a scream and falls to one knee. Trying to defend their friend, the teens converge on Drake. The future World Champion is too quick for them as he lands a fist to the throat of the kid on his left. The teen grabs his throat and Drake follows it up with a hard right that knocks him out cold. The third thug comes after Drake from behind him but Green remembers his training and lauches him into the air, flipping around on his back onto the cold hard cement with a quick hiptoss. The kid writhes in pain on the sidewalk and Drake follows it up with a hard boot to the face that knocks him out. He takes a deep breath, somewhat shocked by what just happened, and then turns back to Greg who is still holding his eyes on his knees just a few feet away from him.]

Drake: You mother...

[Green runs over and slams his knee into the side of Greg's head. Hardway falls down to the cement and Drake jumps on top of him. He holds his chest down to the ground with his left hand and pummels him with this right.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

Hardway's nose busts open and Drake stops swinging. He grabs him by his orange Hurley hoodie and pulls him up a few inches off the ground.]

Drake: You think you're fucking tough, bro? You think you can do that to her and get away with it?!

[Greg just lays there, scared to say anything.]

Drake: Answer me!

[He manages to get out a few whimpers.]

Greg: I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...it just got out of hand....

[Green just stares at him for a moment, thinking. He inhales and exhales rapidly trying to catch his breath.]

Drake: Well....this just got out of hand too....

[Drake shoves him back down on to the concrete and pushes up off of him. He stands up, looking around around to make sure no one else is around and that Greg's friends are still out cold on the ground. He grabs Greg by his shirt and starts to drag him off of the sidewalk and off into the grass. He pulls through the tall uncared for grass and over to the side or back of whatever spray painted building is there. He picks him and slams him into the steel of the building and then proceeds to land successive punches into his gut.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

He pushes him back up against the steel structure and then looks him right in the eyes.]

Drake: She's only sixteen years old, man.

Greg: I'm...I'm....sorry.

Drake: Too late.

[Without thinking or hesitation, Drake clamps his right hand around Greg's neck. He tightens his grip and he can feel Greg choking. He doesn't care. As he waits for Greg's eyes to close he begins to drift off in his thoughts. He can hear the faint voices of Max and his brother Nick, and even Jenny calling his name. It's almost as if they were there with him. He tightens his grip and Greg's eyes begin to close just as he feels a hand on his shoulder pulling him away. He lets go of Greg and he falls to the floor and he turns to see Max standing right behind him. His Uncle Max grabs him and shoves him into the building.]

Max: What the hell are you doing?!

[Max slaps his in the face. Drake raises his hands to block the next one but it never comes. He looks past Max and sees Nick and Jenny staring at them with worry in their eyes.]

Max: What are you stupid? You wanna throw your life away?

Drake: He ra...

[He stops himself from saying the words in from of Jenny.]

Drake: He deserves it.

Max: Maybe he does, D. But you wanna throw your whole life away? For that?

[He points down to Greg who is on the ground, catching his breath.]

Max: Revenge isn't worth it, D.

Drake: It's worth it for me. That mother fu-

[Max cuts him off.]

Max: You want to throw all of those opportunities? Huh? You think those world title shots will ever come? Revenge isn't worth it, D. It's never worth it. The cost is always too high. Don't ever forget that, Drake. No matter the crime...no matter what they do to you....it's NEVER worth it.

[Drake, still panting, nods at Max. He looks past her at his baby sister Jenny who is in tears and his brother Nick who is has his arms around her. He turns back to Max.]

Drake: I'm sorry, Max...

[Drake starts to cry and Max immediately pulls him in for a giant hug. Drake clenches the only father figure he's ever had as he cries out and tries to speak.]

Drake: I just want him to pay...

Max: I know, D....I know.

[Greg slowly slips away as his friends pick him up and they take off.]

Drake: I couldn't control myself.

[Max pulls him out of the hug and that puts his hands on his shoulders. H elooks him right in the eye and then says something that will ring true for the next eleven years.]

Max: Opportunity is always better than revenge, Drake. Revenge will squander every opportunity you have. You can't let it get in the way of the opportunities you will have to be successful. Ever. No matter what. You understand me?

[Drake nods as he wipes his nose.]

Drake: Opportunity over revenge.

Max: Always.

[Cut to black.]

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Drake Green © Vs Goth ©
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 07:10:44 PM »
 A walk through memory lane:

The Night before AWA’s 2010 WrestleQuest. The Hall of Fame induction ceremony of Goth. (courtesy of www.awasylum.com)

Tyra Foxx: And now on to a man that has done it all in the history of wrestling, a man that has been inducted in the GWA HOF as well as now getting his name into the AWA HOF. A man that has gotten the power from the two gentlemen that we just heard. A man that still to this day is a wrestling mind and also a man that likes to run the company HIS way. Let me introduce to you the next AWA Hall of Fame Inductee!!
The Titan Tron shows the face of Goth and the fans erupt, both boos and cheers for the owner of the AWA can be heard as we see clips from Goth during the days back in the GWA. We see him winning the Psycho Circus as well as capturing many titles. Then it changes to him being the owner of the AWA as he wages wars with many superstars before it all ends up with the HOF picture of the owner of the AWA.
Tyra Foxx: Please let me introduce to you, the owner of the company.... and 2010 inductee of the Hall of Fame!!! Goth!!!!
Goth’s music hits as the owner walks out to the ring with his woman by his side. He grabs the plague and looks at it before hugging Tyra and tells her that she can go now.
Goth: I want to thank you all for having me up here, I’m not intending to make this the Goth show. But I just want to tell the people that came out here and the people watching around the world. We are here to entertain you and this is just the beginning. The world that we know as the AWA is my baby and I’m so proud to see it reach it’s 2nd year and to move on. I have to thank the world that comes out here every single night and make us proud to work for this company, I want to thank those who are a part of the company and those who once were. Because let’s be honest, without any of you… there would be no AWA… I thank you all…

Goth raises his plague in the air before handing hits plague over to Sapphira.

December 5th

The middle of the night

The shot changes as we see Goth sitting in his hotel room, staring back at himself as he was back then. Five and a half years younger than he is right now. His wife slowly wakes up from her sleep as she notices her husband not in the bed with her.

Sapphira: Gerrit???

Goth slowly turns and sees his wife staring at him with concern in her eyes.

Sapphira: You ok???

Goth turns his gaze towards the screen, looking at the screen as he slowly closes his eyes as it pains him to himself like that.

Goth: Do you remember this night ?

Sapphira: Gerrit, what is this all about?? Of course I do, but…,

Goth: It is moments like these that makes you think about your life wouldn’t you agree??

She looks at him, not sure where this will be turning to.

Goth:  You see how things change and yet the desire always remains to be burning inside of you?? It is for these moments I wish I had all the answers, yet to this very day I realize I still don’t. And after how many years of fighting it, it makes me sick.

Sapphira: Gerrit, please come to bed… you need sleep.

He sighs, he switches off the television screen and joins his wife in bed as they hold each other. Sapphira places her head on his chest and softly kisses him as she realizes the state of mind that he is in.

Goth: I haven’t cried so much in years as I have done this past week, I wished I could have turned back time and perhaps did something wrong. I…,

Sapphira: Like what Gerrit?

Goth turns his face away from his wife, not wanting her to see him cry again. But her soft and gentle hand pulls his face towards her as she stares at him with her loving eyes.

Sapphira: There’s nothing you can do, but accept it and embrace it Gerrit. You cannot stop genetic alterations, there’s nothing we can do except for accepting it and move on. Are you concerned about your match??

Goth smiles as he kisses her on the lips softly, brushing her hair with his hand and enjoying the softness of it.

Goth: I just hope that when I retire, I will still be able to see our children grow up and be proud of me.

He slowly starts to cry as she puts her arms around him and pushes his face closer to her chest as he continues to cry in her arms. Causing her to cry as well as she feels his pain that he is going through, the two of them stay this way until they both fall asleep holding each other in a gentle embrace.

The following morning we can see Goth slowly walk down the stairs of the hotel that he and his wife are staying in. Wearing sunglasses as apparently he has not had much sleep last night, using his special stick for blind and visual impaired to walk to his table where his wife is already sitting at with Herny that has joined her. A waiter runs off to give some assistance to Goth, who kindly tells him that he is ok and after a while sits down at the table.

Sapphira: Morning sleepyhead.

Goth(groans): I wish

She hands him a glass of orange juice, followed by a sandwich with eggs as Goth starts to eat his sandwich and enjoy the fresh orange juice. He then places the glass back on the table before getting up and wanting to grab some fruit. Just as he is doing so he knocks down the glass of orange juice as he gets frustrated.

Goth: Damnit!!!

Sapphira rushes over towards him, tells him to sit down as she asks a waiter to help them out. Who cleans up the mess and hands him a new glass of orange juice.

Henry: Goth, I was talking to Sapphira last night about the test results and….,

Goth: So???

Henry looks at Sapphira, who nods at him as he sighs before looking back at Goth.

Henry: We feel with the current status of your eyes, that maybe….,

Goth: I’m not going to cancel the two matches at December 2 Dismember, if that’s the thing that you are trying to suggest.

Henry puts up his hands, showing Goth he has no harsh intentions as the Roulette champion looks on in suspicion what they have been talking about.

Henry: What I was going to ask is, wouldn’t it be wise if you perhaps used something as a head protecting gear that Petr Cech uses?

Goth: Your joking right??

Sapphira: Look, Gerrit. You are bound to have blows to the head. It has been proven over and over again that it may cause permanent damage to the brain. And who isn’t to say that it may not help slow down the process of your eyes. Especially the ri….,

Goth puts his hands against his ears, clearly not wanting to hear any of this as he screams out in anger. He slowly takes off his sunblasses as we can look straight into his eyes, both clearly bloodshed by anger and rage.

Goth: DOES THIS LOOK LIKE IT NEEDS PROTECTION???!!!!!

Sapphira: But…,

Goth turns his attention towards Henry as he is fuelled with anger.

Goth: I can understand her, she loves me. But what in the hell?? You are a manager of two of the most destructive wrestlers that I’ve ever seen. You know full well that a headpiece like that would cause their vision to be lesser, let alone that of mine. What in the fuck are you trying to do man???

Henry: Listen to reason for once Goth, I…,

Goth: Reason??? I have to be content with reasoning from YOU??? Come on, if I needed your professional opinion and your advice. Then I would ask you, hell I would even sit down and listen to your lections. But until then, I sugget you stay out of MY LIFE!!!

Sapphira puts her hands to her face and softly starts to cry as this causes Goth to snap out of his rage and holds her in his arms as she tries to push away.

Sapphira: You stupid fuck, I asked him to talk to you, because let’s be honest. If I did, it would only because I love you and that in your opinion I would be too sentimental. At least if he would try to talk some sense into your thick headed brain of yours, it would be coming from someone that isn’t emotional attached to you.

Goth: But…,

Sapphira: In case you haven’t noticed Gerrit, I am your WIFE!!! I have a right to make decisions upon your life, because it’s a part of MINE too you know!!

Goth tries to give an answer, but realises that she is completely right as he reluctantly nods his head in agreement.

Goth: So what are you suggesting Henry???

He keeps his eyes locked upon his wife as Henry starts to talk

Goth: Well, we have some examples for instance the one that Petr Cech uses himself. It’s quite light and absorbs blows to the head. The open space for the face allows the eyes have a 95 percent view all around for the wearer.

Goth: I was kinda hoping that it would protect my face too Henry.

Sapphira: Gerrit, please…..,

Henry tries to ignore the remark from Goth as he places a different picture on the table.

Henry: You could decide to wear a headpiece that skaters use, or the ones that cyclist use. These are remarkably hard and absorbs more blows than the first one, the only issue will be that you will be prohibited from delivering head butts to your opponent

Goth grinds his teeth from making a comment about the helmet as his wife shakes her head no  

Henry: Or there are some of the wrestling headgears that you can use, they are the ones that will not bother you as much as the others. But then again they won’t give you the same protection as the first two can.

Goth sighs as he closes his eyes only to have his wife stare at his as he once again open them.

Sapphira: Please Gerrit, would you at least consider it and try it before saying no/?

Goth can’t deny the sweet words that his wife is saying towards him as he finally gives in and nods his head.

Goth: But no bitching if I finally decide not to do it.

She hugs him as she kisses him softly on the lips, her tears keep flowing as he dries them with a napkin. Causing her to smile.

Sapphira: I love you, you stupid.

He grins as he grabs the pictures from Henry and looks at them as the shot fades.

Goth can be seen in his limo, being driven towards his hotel as he has his eyes closed, while leaning back into the seats

Goth: Why is it that nobody gets me???

A smirk emerges from his face as he rubs his hands up his face and rubs it, as if to keep him awake from his sleep while being very awake.

Goth: It’s either someone changes his or her opinion about you after meeting you the first time and realizes that you have changed afterwards. Or it could be the fact that they weren’t paying attention. I just wonder to myself to what group you belong to Drake??? It is true that this isn’t our first go around now doesn’t it Drake?? Our third ever match that we are about to embark on and I just wonder what gave??? What changed??

Goth: I know deep down inside you are upset, I know deep down inside you are truly irate for all the things that has happened… that has been done to you and apparently how I act upon my or in your views behalf of one Mark Ward. How you are too obsessed with the love life of my stable partner and his lover, something that I wonder what made you go that path Drake?? Is it perhaps the fact that tolerance exists when people decides what is to be tolerated and what isn’t??? Or is it the fact hat you are trying to give me the assumption that you aren’t as open minded to same sex life stanadards as you are to kissing babies…. Trust me Drake, I could easily go deeper into this subject am I not?? But then again, it would only move from the point of what it is truly about wouldn’t it?? Like you said Drake, let’s cut allt he bullshit and move towards what it is really all about. It’s quite interesting that somehow I’ve managed to pull a few strings upon the always seemingly calm, cool and collective World heavyweight champion by merely repeating some things that you have said. About my actions in the ring and outside of it. About being accepted as one of the most decorated superstars in the SCW Roster, being a man that is the first and only triple crown winner and successful elsewhere.. or someone that isn’t that good at all…. Just repeating some stuff that you have been saying in the past few weeks… again Drake… no anger found here about that.

Goth drops his arms to his side and stares into the camera for the very first time after it started rolling, his eyes are focused and his face shows no emotion.

Goth: And yet it does sound that you are trying to answer things that I have said last week, quite interesting to see that I was anxious to hear from you back then why you are for the reason that you are right now. And yet, I guess you had too much babies to kiss, their diapers to be changed, to take pictures with all your fans after a show. Doing some online chats with those who are across the world, signing autographs at some local comic store. Doing some posing for the latest lines of SCW action figures and of course being the Showstopper Drake Green. It saddens me to see that you had to sink in all of this that I did last week, that I wonder whether you write things down what people say, do you tape interviews and take nots so when it is time to answer, you won’t forget anything?? Because I already had my answers to my unanswered questions on Climax Control, when me and Alexis beat you Drake. When we beat you and your girlfriend in our match. Making me want to move on, I guess you had some time left to kill didn’t ya??

Goth: And this anger, did it cause you much pain to admit things that indeed were said or done??? Where in other moments that you said that I was all wrong?? Makes you conflicted huh Drake?? To focus merely upon that what angers you and to blindly overlook the reasons why I am doing this??? Or is it perhaps that what I have said last week will be discussed this week??? It only makes you look old and stupid wouldn’t you agree? But that’s ok, I guess when there’s name calling involved, I would not have to expect anything else than being a spoiled little brat. A brat that doesn’t like the way things are going, screaming from the top of his lungs like a little Eric Cartman. Tell me Drake, who is your Kyle Broflovski?? Or was your anger merely a role being played to look tough, to look confident for your following that you will beat your enemy?? Then I applaud you, you almost made me a believer.

Goth puts up his hands as to pretend that he is scared

Goth: But just like you have said over and over again in your promo, let’s cut the crap, because let’s be honest. I thought that after pissing Travis off, after facing you this past Climax Control, I expected more from someone that called me a coward to hide behind my duties as a Roulette champion. Are you searching for things to upset me Drake?? Or is the fact that you find salvation by me losing to Gianni Di Luca something that you hold on to as a motivation?? Oh please, go ahead as that was the wrong thing to do for Casey “I just blew another opportunity” Williams did on the one show that I had never won on. Guess what Drake?? Yup, I beat him. So what you do, you rely upon the fact that you have headlined more Super cards than me?? Good for you, I should ask you how it felt to be under that spotlights every single time. Is it because you needed something to counter the fact that since returning in April, I have yet to lose a single match at a Super card this year?? It makes me realize that you are trying to pull off the desperation attempt to amuse me… so in all fairness, please go on.

His words amuse Goth as he closes his eyes once more, feeling the softness of the leather of the backseat of the limo.

Goth: You did ask me a few interesting questions that I could overhear between the sexual depressions you were trying to hide by calling out Raab and Samuel. About hope, about my match I had with Gianni, about whether I am a lap dog or not, about what I would lose to you at December 2 Dismember, whether Wyatt would beat me or not… interesting questions to be sure. And yet Drake, what is it that makes you unable to answer WHY you are a hero to these fans for how longnow?? Why you are their saviour?? Why you are their soldier?? If it takes you this long to answer any of these questions that even a four year old could.. then I am already world heavyweight champion before you even realize it.

Goth: I could care less whether you believe me if I am a lapdog to Mark or not, a stooge, a hitman. Someone that works for money instead of pride. I could care less if you do not take anything that I tell you as seriousness, so why would I start now oh so desperately to try to change your mind? Especially this close to December 2 Dismember?? Because you see Drake, the answer that you seek is right in front of you. The question remains is whether you wish to hear the words that I have been saying last week, the week before that and the nigh where I answered your challenge. That I want that heavyweight championship. Hell, let’s go back to Climax Control, the week after your remarkable open letter to everyone in the SCW locker room to join you and your gang. To stand beside you in your struggle, oh no I forgot.. no more bullshit. Your war to remove Mark Ward from his power position and make this world a better place to live in. I told the world that I wanted your championship belt Drake, of course not in the fashion or mindset that you would do things. But then again Drake, why would I??? Because I have done things my way all my life, so why would I suddenly change that what has always been successful for me… Is it because you want me to?? Because let’s face it Drake, you saw potential in the entire SCW locker room to join you…. You even said it yourself, you never had anything bad to say about me… I guess times has changed huh Drake?? Because it effected you in a personal way to a whole new level that you can’t stand. But that’s ok, I don’t blame you for trying something new when you had your head bashed into a concussion after coming up short.

Suddenly the limo stops as we are at the hotel of Goth.

Goth: Sorry Drake, duty calls. But I am sure that you don’t have to wait long to hear more of me in the days to come.

He gets out as he walks over towards the hotel as the shot fades.

December 7th

A session of the minds

Goth is on a sofa, resting as he is waiting for Henry to start another session with him. He is sending a message on his phone to his wife when finally Henry walks in.

Goth: You’re late.

Henry ignores Goth as he sits down, grabs his notebook and a pen before placing it on the chair as he hangs up his jacket

Henry: Isn’t that my line Goth??

Goth chuckles as he loves the lack of humor that Henry possesses. Always the serious individual that loves his job and is good at it.

Henry: Are you done???

Goth rolls his eyes as he nods his head and puts his cell phone away as he awaits Herny to start talking.

Henry: Goth, it has been a while that you have been here. Is there anything that you feel that you need to discuss about before

Goth: You know something Henry??

Henry: What??

Goth: I feel that there are a few items that I need to get off my chest, unfortunately these items will be so much for me to discuss that it will take three sessions at once. And if I am correctly, you don’t have that much time now do you??

Henry: Depends upon…..,

Goth: You see Henry, I am the first one to admit that I am not here to be liked. I am not here to make people cheer for me when I enter an arena and extend my arms for having a connection with the crowd.

Henry: You are referring to Drake Green??

Goth chuckles, shaking his head no.

Goth: Not really, it’s really entertaining to see how he puts his heart and soul into describing his legacy as if I am reading an open book. And quite honestly he is, but that’s not to the point Henry. You see, I have been a fighter all my life. I have to struggle to get me some money to get through the day way back in Holland. Dealing with pain, dealing with the law when I was a bad little boy.

He chuckles as he thinks back to his childhood day’s

Goth: And then you realize that the only one that I could rely upon besides my wife was myself. You have to understand Henry, I had nothing for people to cheer about, I wanted to break people mentally, physically and afterwards just spit in their faces before walking off and never looking back. That was my life and when you learn to live with that and survive, why would I change for those who pay money to see me. They pay money to see me fight, in the hope and dreams whether someone can beat me.

Henry: As their hopes are now based upon Wyatt Peterson and Drake Green.

Goth sighs as he looks to the ceiling as the only thing that he sees is pure whiteness.

Goth: And you know something Henry?? I want them to beat me….,

Henry: You do???

Goth: Oh yes, I sure as hell do. You see Henry, when I battled Chris Shipman month after month after month. Begging him to crush me, begging him to end my career for the sanity reason because I wanted these eyes to be relieved from the suffering that I went through, that I am still going through to this very day. I want them to be at their very best, because then I know that I have to go through hell and back, entering a warzone to survive. And every time I survive that onslaught, I know something inside of them breaks. Whether it is mentally, physically or downright they are losing their faith upon themselves. It makes me want more to anyone out there and when the lesser names have fallen, what’s left??

Henry: The best??

Goth: The very best, you see Henry. It’s funny how I apparently can get under the skin of everyone out there and nobody wants to admit it. It’s funny how every time I enter the ring with each and every wrestler and it doesn’t matter what type of match… that I survive everything?? That I take everything that they dish out and I get up each and every time?? Remember the Summer XXXTreme Super Card?? Where I outsurvived Travis Nathaniel Andres, Steve Ramone, Lord Raab, The poor kitty from R.O.A.R and Connor Murphy?? Where I survived everyone?? Where I eliminated people from that match?? How I tortured Connor for my own amusement?? And every time that I get assigned for another task… people say I will not succeed.

Henry: You have a point there Goth, but…

Goth: Oh I know, I’m not that delusional to believe that I will never be beaten. I’ve never stated that to the point where I was to be invincible. But until that moment comes, I will reap what they cannot sow

Herny: Is this to convince your opponent for the World Title that you are indeed a threat to his title?? As he has stated the things that you are everything but a great wrestler and a threat.

Goth: Do I have an agenda to speak about what needed to be spoken?? I don’t know, it’s possible that I may very well start one. It’s Drake’s own right to feel that I am not a threat to him, it’s his right to speak out whatever he has to say. I have no control over the words that runs from his brain to his mouth and comes out as a melodic tune that his fans enjoy listening to. And yet, I don’t have to do I?? It is up to himself to make him believe that I am what he says I am… as it was Drake himself that told us two weeks ago that he needs this, that I deserve to be here, that he wanted me and yet last week I am not that great. Makes his loss the more embarrassing that he endured a few years ago and at Climax Control.

Goth: And I told the world that I am not the man that I used to be…, something didn’t get recorded on his DVR as he apparently only took a sample from what I said and used it for his own rage to be spoken. I am older, I am a bit slower, I may have lost some strength. I may have to utilize my wrestling abilty a little bit more, my ringsmarts, the fact I have learned from my mistakes in the past makes me a more dangerous man that I have ever been. The question remains… will he accept the fact that I am??? Or is he still confused and believe that I do everything that is choreographed by a higher power behind a desk???

Herny: Mark Ward???

Goth rolls his eyes for the most obvious answer to that remark he made

Goth: I meant Oprah Henry, jeez. You sure as hell know are a great buzzkill did you know that???

Henry takes his eyes from Goth and writes some stuff down on his notepad, puts his pencil to his chin and starts to scratch it with the end of it while thinking about a question.

Herny: Is there a possibility that you may very well indeed encounter a Drake Green that perhaps could take you to the limit and beyond?? Like he said as well, what then Goth??

A sigh comes form the mouth from Goth, putting down the cellphone that he still had in his hands and places it on the table next to him. He looks at the ceiling once more and thinks about that question for a while.

Goth: Defeat always comes when the moment asks for it Henry, it’s fate. It’s how this industry rolls on to as there are expectations, there are the victories that we expect and there are the ones that people hope to see one day and only a small percentage ever gets to witness it.

Henry: Do you have any hopes Goth??

Goth places his left hand above his left eye and looks through his right eye and becomes silent for a few moments.

Goth: Hope is for the small things in life that most people take for granted, do I have hopes in life Henry?? I hope and pray every single day for that one thing that would make me forget all the misery that I am going through right now… the hope of one day, even though I know it will never happen. But the hope of even if it was for a few moments stare into both eyes of my wife with two full functioning eyes. And you know something Henry?? I would give everything to see that happen…., yet I know I can’t.

Henry: How does that make you feel??

Goth: Frustrated, sad, angered, wanting to hit my fist against the wall and watch and feel the pain come over it. In the hope that the pain up here

Goth points to his head

Goth: That it will all go away and yet it won’t, makes me want to find something that comes closer to make it go away… even if it is for a few moments.

Henry: Like???

Goth: To prove to the world that I am still the very best that I know I am…, to prove to the world that what I could have done with a perfect functioning body and eyes… that I can still do it even if I am not even close to it. To put everyone down, to make everyone feel the suffering that I am going through. Call me selfish, I don’t care. It’s to the point where I set myself upon one goal and one goal only and that is to be the very best one more time. To make everyone understand that in the past, I was told I could not mount anything in this business. And how many of them are still around?? How many of them are still wrestling that have said that to a young punk, whose arrogance was greater than every championship that the Boston Celtics ever won. And you know something?? I was beaten down, I was laughed at, I was spat at and ridiculed. And every night after, I came back for more. I learned everything the hard way Henry, until the successes changed. Until the moment came where they accepted me as one of their own, hell that I surpassed them. It happened in every Indy league I was in. it happened in GWA. And now I have to do it all over again not once, but twice at December 2 Dismember. It slowly becomes a tradition wouldn’t you think???

Henry: Aren’t you worried that one day that this rage, this anger and sadness may very well come and harm  you?

Goth: I have learned to embrace it, you see I really hate for what Shipman did to me and especially to my wife. But something in me came out that I have never felt before. The feeling that you have two hands choking you out, trying to fight it every single night makes you realize two things.

Henry: What’s that???

Goth: Either you are very lucky every single time that you walk through that curtain after every match… or the fact that you get to deal with high pressure circumstances every single night that you go out there. That it becomes second nature, that it becomes something that you want to endure every single night.

Henry: The pressure of defending your belt twice and winning the world title??

Goth: You call that pressure, I call it my wishing well. It is me that throws a coin into the well before every match starts. It is me that asks for the best match ever, it is me that asks for me to go out there and put my destiny in the hands of my opponent and see what he will do with it. So far it has become a disappointment every single time, I even hung un as Connor struggled. Trying to grasp my championship belt as it was so close to be grabbed. So close to dethrone me as Roulette champion

Henry: I remember that night

Goth: THIS CLOSE!!!

Goth puts his thumb and index finger together, to emphasize how close Connor Murphy was to win the Roulette championship belt at the Summer XXXtreme super card. Yet Goth once again walked away with it.

Goth: And yet, how in the hell did I come up with to have douched him earlier in the match and follow it up with a lighter. Watching him scream and struggle before giving up and seeking a safer haven by jumping in the pool. Putting your own existence before glory, value your life before the championship belt… and I can understand, but I cannot relate.

Henry: Why is that Goth??

Goth: Because unlike me, Connor has a future ahead of him. He will have many more opportunities to become the Roulette champion. While my destiny is to once again become champion of the world Henry, to have that glory moment when I leave that six sided ring. Because I’m no longer 24, I’m no longer in in the physical shape I used to be… and yet… I wonder how potentially impressive this roster must be as the World Heavyweight champion calls out a man that isn’t that great anymore. The man that wants to right the wrong against someone who isn’t that great anymore…. It tells me so much about this situation that it is a must win situation for him….

Henry: Isn’t it the same for you???

Goth: Oh yes it very well is, but there are still differences for me and Drake. You see, for Drake it is all inside his head. Even though he will probably not admit it, but it has to be eating inside of him to know that has to deliver even more than I have… well that is what HE thinks. He has the whole world watching, he has every of his showstopping fans watching, praying that the big bad Goth will not beat him. He wants to stick it to everyone that is associated to Mark Ward, he HAS TO WIN IT, because in his mind there is nothing else to accept in life. A third loss would make him doubt himself beyond the grave of acceptation.

Henry: But he stated…,

Goth: Oh yeah, he stated that win or lose, he will fight. He will bring the fight to me as none ever…. But so will I…, because there is nothing more than to walk out that six sided ring as the first ever three time Roulette and World Heavyweight champion. To be a double champion. To push down a barrier that I myself have put in front of me. As there is no other greater motivation in life for me than my freaking self. Because there is only one person that knows how great I truly am, there is only one person in life that accepts nothing more than the best out of me. And that is obviously myself Henry. And if I would to lose, I would know that I have lost to a better man. Just like I did to Kain when he and I had that memorable battle for the title of being the King of Kings…. I lost and I accepted my loss like a man. You see there is perhaps a big difference between how I do my thing as a wrestler compared to Drake, but at least I respect him…. at least I have showed him respect. But does that mean I have to do whatever he feels a superstar has to do??? Fuck no…, but that’s the way I like it.

Henry looks at his watch and is about to ask another question as Goth cuts him off.

Goth: I know what you want to ask me Henry, but it has to wait another week or so. I’m about to pick up my wife and go out together. She has to look good for December 2 Dismember.

With that Goth walks off as the scene fades.

December 8th 2015

The Gym

Goth can be seen wrestling someone in the gym, having on the rugby helmet similar on. The similar thing that also is worn by Petr Cech from Arsenal. He drops the fellow he is fighting with an overhead released suplex and sits up. Quite annoyed by something as he tugs on the strap that is underneath his chin. Trying to get it off when suddenly a voice can be heard.

V: Bothering you??

Goth doesn’t turn around, annoyed about the protection device that he put on an half hour ago.

Goth: It annoys me, it doesn’t help that it is pressing against my skull. And they strapped it on to my head as it was supposed to fit perfectly. Only thing that it does is make me remember that it is there and I hate that. But what brings you here Jonathan??

The camera turns to see his former tag team partner Jonathan “Fang” Porter. As he leans against the middle rope, looking into the ring as he smiles.

Jonathan: Sapphira told me about what she was trying to do to you, to protect your eye sight and that you went along with it. I told myself that I just had to see this. Goth adapting to wear protection, but I guess there’s a first for everything.

He chuckles as Goth sits up and tosses the helmet to him, grabbing a bottle of water and drinks from it before pouring some of it over his head. He grabs a towel as he sits down in the corner near Fang, but with his eyes locked upon the poor fellow who is trying to get back to his feet.

Goth: If she was sending you here to make sure that I kept my promise, then I suppose you can fly badck to wherever you came from and tell her that I have been a good little boy.

Jonathan grins as he pulls out a picture out of his pocket and shows it to Goth.

Goth: This is us, so what??

Fang: Remember that night Goth??

Goth: We have had so many, cut the crap and what is this all about??

Fang chuckles as he hands him another picture of him wearing the Airborne championship belt to the ring as the first one was him and Fang with the tag titles back in GWA.

Fang: It was 2006 dumbass, you and I formed one of the most talked about tag teams in the history of the GWA. At one point you wrestled twice at the PPV, defending your singles and tag team titles. Pinning your opponents in both matches… you were amazing back then man.

Goth chuckles as he remembers that night vividly, nodding his head as he stares at the pictures one more time.

Goth: So you were coming over to share some good memories what we usually do in a strip club or a bar?? No Jonathan, I know you. What are you really here for??

Fang puts the pictures back into his pocket and stares at the man that he refers to as his blood brother.

Fang: I’m here to see whether you are ready to do this at this December 2 Dismember super card. I mean two matches Gerrit?? You aren’t in 2006 you know?? I…,

Goth sighs as he rolls his eyes and looks at his friend afterwards.

Goth: Look, if you came here to utter your concerns about whether I am ready to battle that Southern Boy and our World heavyweight champion?? Then I will have to let you know that I am ready to battle these two any given freaking day of the week.

Fang: But…,

Goth: No Jonathan, you need to listen to me and stop worrying about my well being. If there is anyone out there that listens to the signals that my body is sending each and every day. Then it is me ok?? There is no chance in hell that I allow anyone and I mean ANYONE steal my thunder in entering my biggest night of the year when I finally get what I deserve to have. And it’s not by asking, not by demanding… no, by fighting off everyone that is put in front of me and beating them every single freaking night.

Fang: I know Gerrit…, I just…,

Goth: You just what?? You don’t believe I am capable of doing this Jonathan???

He looks into the eyes of his blood brother as Jonathan stares back at him with concern on his face.

Goth: It’s ok Jonathan, I respect the fact that aren’t trying to put on a poker face and show me concern because you love me. Because you are concerned for my life as a human being and not as the entity that is Goth. The legacy that is my career, I respect you Jonathan. But you see Jonathan, I believed in you no matter how fucked up your life was. I was there when you battled YOUR demons when you struggled with alcohol… I was there when you were convinced that the only thing that you were good at was being a tag team wrestler and celebrate your first ever singles victory. I was there when all the bullshit happened… and this is how you look at me??

Fang: I…, I love you man.

Goth grins as he puts his arm around the man that he trusts as much as his own wife

Goth: I love you too Jonathan, but you see this is a moment that needs to happen. Call it arrogance, call it stupidity or just merely the fact that I am confident about my chances to walk out with victory fourteen and fifteen. To secure my championship and gain another one. I want to put Drake Green through the worst ever match that he has ever been in throughout his entire career.

Fang: Because he said you were an average wrestler??

Goth: Oh you watched his promo?? How cute, but then again you would know that it doesn’t matter to me what he thinks. It matters what I know Jonathan, the fact that I know that I want to put him through something that he has not experienced before is merely because I want to prove to the world a point.

Fang: That you still got it??

Goth: No Jonathan, because I have already proved that. I am at this moment at a point in my career that I have got nothing to prove to the world except for one thing.

Fang: That is???

Goth: To fulfil my legacy as being the very best, to prove to the world that you can still muster a wrestling move after fifteen, twenty years?? Is something that I have already proven, I don’t want to be remembered as being a wrestler that is just merely watched by those who remember the good old days and become a sentimental memory for those who do not matter to me. No Jonathan, I want to move beyond that and grab that straw that is put in front of me to reach wrestling heaven… you see, unlike my opponents… I never wanted to be either a fan favourite or the biggest ass in the world. Those who have watched me throughout my career knows that I could have played both ways. No Jonathan, I want to walk out there into the arena and make people understand who the fuck I am… I want to make every superstar out there know that when they fight me, that the only chance they will ever have to beat me is to be at their very best. I want to be remembered by being the guy that when he walks through the curtains… that the boys in the back will know who the fuck I am…

Goth: Because in the end, I want to be able to look into the eyes of everyone out there and make them know. To make them understand that I don’t need to be a guy that wants to entertain the fans by doing everything that they want. I want to be that guy that when he turns around for the final time before walking through that curtain every single night, that the world witnessed someone that wants to be the very best. That is the very best and will not stop until I am proven wrong.

Jonathan: One day that moment will come Gerrit.

Goth: Oh I know it will my friend, it just won’t be this time.

Jonathan: How do you know??

Goth: Because I have looked into the eyes of Wyatt and Drake and seen that what I have seen in every other wrestler that I have faced so far. And not just in SCW, but everywhere.

Jonathan: That is??

He turns his face towards his brother and grins.

Goth: I see confidence, that is true. I see that they have a strong will, the will to prove me wrong and that they believe that they can beat me. But there is nothing more, you see Jonathan. When I look at Drake, he is bringing every fact that he can come up with to believe upon the fact that he is better th an me… but the problem is that these facts are based upon others… not upon me. He is so clueless for what he is getting himself into when it comes down to the man that they call Goth and yet he has faced me before. The problem alone for him is that what he knows from the past is that what he cannot alter anymore. The key is to know what I will do to him in the future that is December 13th.

Goth: just few days more Jonathan, a few days more until the moment comes where I know he will be sitting in his locker room. Watching everything that I will be doing towards Wyatt, watching every move as I know that he is someone that doesn’t want to be surprised. And then the waiting for us will start after I finish off Wyatt, the waiting for that moment where the talking is over and the talking is replaced by the desire to see who truly is the best. Because let’s face it Jonathan, it comes down to Drake wanting to prove he is better than me… to prove that he can beat me as I am here to prove to him that the first time was no fluke, that our mixed tag team match was just merely a sign of more things to come. And that December 13th will be just another chapter of the historical run that one man has had this year… The fact that I have yet to lose at a huge Super Card this year only makes me realize that people can tell me all that they want… but I know that I am doing something that I could not have done any other way.

Fang: I guess you are indeed ready.

Goth chuckles as he nods his head.

Goth: The question remains, is the world ready??? The only one that can provide that answer is the man that will be the future and first ever three time World and Roulette champion.  The man that they call Goth.

Both men grin as Jonathan walks away as he exits the gym, at the entrance he turns around and stares at his former tag team partner for the final time before we go to another commercial break.

December 10th 2015

You and Me Drake

Goth can be seen sitting in a bar, drinking some beers and enjoying some music as he sees the camera and grins as he motions it to come closer

Goth: Were you aware of how much I enjoyed every moment that you opened up your mouth Drake?? it must have been a long week for you to build up this anger towards me huh?? For what reason Drake?? Were you mad for the loss?? Or is it beyond that?? The fact that you are so consumed that I did unthinkable things that you could not possibly understand, my allegiance as you put it with Mark… to get shots that I did not deserve?? To secure myself for an opportunity for that championship belt… while it was you that wanted me… I could not remember asking Mark for this type of match… but then again, why does it even matter now Drake?? You have me, you need this and you need me to fall down for the three count. That what you dream about so much….

Goth: But I won’t, you see Drake. I offend you, I offend you for everything that I stand for huh? Good, let me offend you for all the bullshit reasons you are piling up against me. Because I don’t care… I have no issues doing the things that I have done to get where I am right now, facing you for that championship belt. Because let’s face it, it worked didn’t it? I simply answered your challenge and you sank your teeth into it like a rabid shark that needed to find a victim to ease his raging hunger. It was YOU that made the challenge, as I never walked up to anyone to ask for anything. You see Drake, I admit there were moments where I got helped by Mark…. Why would I deny that, but does that mean I am his pet dog??? You see Drake, it would be too obvious to draw 1 and 1 together and make it a lovefest of numbers of every other direction that you wish to aim it for…. But in the end it is still me that has to do it huh?? It is still me that has to get in the ring with you and destroy you… it is still me that has the wishes to close your mouth as you will whisper for forgiveness during the moment that I will pin you in the middle of the ring and obtain your championship belt. Because quite honestly, that’s the only fucking thing I care about….

Goth: Did I just say the f word???

Goth chuckles as he takes another sip from the beer and enjoys the taste before he looks back into the camera.

Goth: Man, they got some good beers around here. Maybe you should go up here and drink when you are done with all the bullshit that is making you so uptight man. Relax, chill!!! Whooozaa or whatever bullshit thing that Martin Lawrence said in Bad Boys two.

Goth: The only reason you challenged me, was because you are better than me. Interesting concept to proclaim the greatness that you are because you know you are. Isn’t that the whole concept of why we are in this situation right now Drake?? Because we both are convinced that we are better than each other?? And yet, we are unable to listen to any reasoning before spewing it off with some bullshit theory and nothing else… aren’t we? And what makes you better than me Drake?? is it because you beat Raab?? and automatically proclaim the greatness to have surpassed mine?? Why?? Because yours is bigger than mine??? And before you go into another rhetorical comparison to my comradery with Raab and his fiancé Samuel… I meant the championship belts that we have… because let’s face it Drake, there is NOTHING that you can muster up and that shouldn’t be too hard to get all fucked up over once again that makes you better. Because beating Raab for the title is something that I have done already before you did… like I have picture perfected informed the entire world off and if you look in the dictionary, you would know that you are included in the term EVERYONE. I have beaten you already twice in our confrontations, granted the last match I did not pin you… and yet, neither have you. So on accomplishment side of the tale, besides the fact that you are holding the world title for the third time… there is nothing that you can put over me to be a better wrestler.

Goth: Sot it then must be the fact that you are telling me that I am an average wrestler, someone that achieved great things and did not deserve it. Interesting notion, let us go further and see where what you were saying made absolutely no sense to anyone out there. I’m on a win streak, but it only matters to someone else… because our great World heavyweight champion does not look into things like this as he is about to tie the records for main events with Nick Jones. Good for you, I am sure glad to hear that with the loss you will endure to an average wrestler allows you to look back and tell yourself that you did well. Well done Drake, but that’s the point. Another fact that I will be out there tying the record of the longest reigning streak of Roulette champion and I intend to surpass it. I’m sorry Drake, but you not caring a male organ to my accomplishments doesn’t bother me at all. You still do not convince me the fact that all of the sudden you are far more superior than me.

Goth: No Drake, you are merely putting yourself in this mind set that you cannot lose to me. Not because you are better, but you don’t want to wake up late at night knowing that I did it again. You worry too much about how boring the world would be when you aren’t the champ anymore and do your motivation speeches for all the overweight and idiotic fans out there. Because quite frankly, after hearing you put on the sticks and stones routine while having the profanity page shoved up the place where the doesn’t shine all the way towards your stinking throat. It finally makes me understand why you desperately wants to win it.

Goth: You finally realize that you made mistakes with Guns for Hire… with Casey, with the entire ACW team that I have beaten than I have gotten in front of me. So now you are taking distances fromt ehre and return the favour that you are better than the entire Monstimals. Good for you, be confident in your ability, it is quite the sign of weakness to call out on others. While you should call out on your own weaknesses instead, that is if you have them of course oh great warrior of warriors that the galaxy has never witnessed before.

He takes another drink from his beer as he looks on to some female dancers for a few moments before he continues.

Goth: You see Drake, I stick with my teammates. I do not question their motives when the things go rough. I motivate them, I stick with them. I am a team player instead of wondering whether hiring Guns for Hire was a good decision. It seemed at the time when they won the world tag team titles don’t you agree?? But in answering to what Samuel has done, what had Guns for Hire done to even deserve that title shot??? And what have they done after obtaining that glorious moment?? Losing, dropping everything that they felt was necessary after obtaining that fat pay check that you promised them?? And the fact that Raab and Samuel beat them, makes me wonder who made the moronic decision to have them not get a title shot. It’s quite funny how you hide behind excuses that aren’t any of course. But it’s the fact that when you do the math, it doesn’t add up to me… so again, what makes you better than me Drake??? Are you going to be putting your girlfriend down now too after losing her chance to face Mikah for the World Bombshell titles?? Are you going to put her down for tapping out to Alexis Edwards?? Causing YOU and her to lose? As it is always about you huh Drake??? Or has that now changed oh beloved world heavyweight champion of the world??

Goth: I am finally convinced that it is your personal opinion that causes you to believe that I am a lesser wrestler than you oh great warrior of everything that is good in life. Why don’t you put your light sabre in your hand and put on your black glove and drop me down like the evil entity that I am… but you won’t, because I know deep down inside me I know that you don’t have the ability to do that to someone like me. An average wrestler, that isn’t that great anymore. That won’t be the challenge that you for seek in a wrestler. You see Drake, I have not changed one damn bit, I have grown. I have taken my career to a direction that nothing matters any more than success. But the sad side of it all is Drake, that personal opinion’s does not win matches for you. It causes you to anger and cloud your judgment like you are doing at this very moment. I told the world that you do not come out every single week like I do… I told the world that the title will not be defended as often that I have done since becoming champion. The fact that in the short span that you are champion too and me defending that title once does not change that… it only tells me that you are counting your chances by the numbers.

Goth: You ask me of hope huh Drake? You know something, I do hope. Oh yes, I hope for everything to happen for me to happen the way I want it to happen. But none of that what you said about that matters Drake… I do not fear to fear… I do not worry to look back and wonder will I ever lose?? I do not need to ask myself these questions, as I have said before that everyone has their moment that it will happen. But in hope I find truth, in hope I find that what I already know. That what I can look back upon and know that indeed that I have done it before. I have learned a long time as a preacher once told me that Christianity that when you hope, you know it will happen. Because they put their faith and hope in religion, because they know that it will happen what has been for told that it would happen. It gives them the will, the power and the believe to go on and know that in the end all doubters will perish.

Goth grins as he turns around and looks into the camera as he leans against the bar

Goth: Don’t worry Drake, I won’t go on and tell you that I am the Shephard and I will lead you all to the promised land. But it does tell me and hopefully you and the rest of the world, even though I would care less if it didn’t. but it would hopefully make you understand what makes me who I am, I do not turn and change… I just smile and do what I have to do. It tells me that I do not change actions, I do not condone others as I only see it how I see things. And if that makes me a lesser man than you, if that makes you disgust me so be it Drake. In the end it will not change the outcome of our match, in the end it does not matter how much you throw at me I still hope and know that I will beat you.

Goth: It will not matter anymore, because after Wyatt Peterson… after I defeat him and have won my fourteenth consecutive match… I will be looking at you. I will be smiling when I look to the back.. I will be all ready to wrestle another match as that is nothing new to me. I will be telling the world that it is destiny that needs to be fulfilled in this world that we call wrestling. To make everyone and I mean including you and me understand who is the better man. What champion is better, who is it that has won their consecutive championship for a third time has a right ebto be called the very best. You see Drake, after everything that I have said… I am not sure you still believe me. So I will make it perfectly clear, so even you could understand and nod. I will not stop at December 2 Dismember until I have you in my clutches and have you pinned for the count of three or make you submit. And if the type of Roulette match does not ask of any of these actions, then I will stand for the count of ten as you are flattened, or I will make you bleed, or I will make you call uncle or make you say that you give up. Any given type of match, I will be ready. You had a hell of a match with Raab that I told the world I respected, but so have I… not once but twice, I have done exactly everything and more than you have done except winning that championship belt for the third time. No Drake, I am not fearing the outcome of this match, because I hope for victory. I do not fear my destiny would I become the second ever three time World champion, then I will do the same like I have done with the Roulette championship. I will issue an open challenge for each and every other superstar that wishes to take that shot at me… but do not come crying to me when they will be unable to beat me, like they have not done so far for my championship belt.

Goth: But tell me Drake, as I already said what I would do if I would to lose to you. How would you react when you lose to a lesser wrestler. How would you react that you would give it your all against someone that you consider a lesser one?? So yeah Drake, be all pumped up in our match, give it your all and don’t doubt the fact that a lesser wrestler cannot beat you… because the history told us that it only took a little pebble to someone’s head to knock down a giant to make someone a king. And even thought here won’t be any pebbles around the ring for our match, I will be crowned as the King once more. And you will look back at what happened ans ask yourself why? Why you could still not beat a man that has changed. A man that changed and is a lapdog to the one man that you cannot stand. Then my answer is HOPE, something that you do not have the ability to understand and never will. So who is the lesser being now Drake?? And before you answer that it is once again bullshit, look at yourself and ask yourself once more… what makes you the better man… ask yourself why you have put your career on the line once more against someone that you never could beat in the first place. Because no disrespect Drake… your accomplishments only means something to me until you can prove me that you can beat me… your three title reigns means nothing to me until you can prove to the world that you can beat me.

His hands drop to his waist as he motions for the title to be around his waist.

Goth: You can’t Drake. it’s quite simple… you wish upon a star and you will end up with wishing that you took that deal that was presented to you to move away. Because I will stop at nothinga dn I mean nothing to take that championship belt away from you. An instinct that I have obtained through the years that you are lacking my friend. So why don’t you enjoy that championship belt while you can, because at December 2 Dismember… you are about to go back and wonder whether you will ever reach the pinnacle of success that your stupidity made you believe. A real champion does not just tells them that he is better… he can back it up… every single time and quite until you can prove to me that you can back it up against me.. you were never the champion of the world to begin with. Until the 13th Drake… until then….

His eyes are burning a hole through the camera as the shot slowly fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>