Author Topic: LORD RAAB (c) vs DRAKE GREEN  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
LORD RAAB (c) vs DRAKE GREEN
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:26:00 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 10/10/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 10/11/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 10:28:16 PM »

THE JOURNEY BACK: PART II

”Violence isn’t always evil. What’s evil is the infatuation with violence. –Jim Morrison

October 7th, 2015 – Isla Grande, Panama– 9:30 AM

[The scene fades in to a rustic looking room. The entire ceiling and the walls are exposed wood, with large beams running across from the left of the room all the way to the right. There is an industrial ceiling fan hanging rather low and spinning slowly. The far wall is a large set of French doors that are open to what can only be described as a magnificent tropical beach. The sand is as white as marble and off in the distance we can see the ocean; a crustal blue that shines in the glorious sunlight. The room is rather warm and humid, but its occupants don’t seem to mind. Lying in bed, amidst a see of white sheets, white pillows, and a giant white fabric covered headboard are Drake Green and Lyah Lindberg. Drake is sitting above the sheets in a pair of black Under Armour shorts. His left arm is tucked behind his head. His hair is rather messy and his face, covered in a few beads of sweat and a greying beard, has a large smile on it. His right arm is around Lyah Lindberg whose head is lying on Drake’s bare chest. She’s covered up by the white blankets, which are tucked under her armpits. She gently rubs his chest with her right hand before grabbing his left nipple and twisting it hard. Drake shrieks.]

Drake: Ahhh! What the-

[Lyah cuts him off with childish laugh.]

Lyah: That’s a purple nurple, dude.

Drake: Yeah, I know what it is.

[He shoves her off lightly and sits up, swinging his legs over to the edge of the bed. He grabs his nipple as if to comfort it as Lyah continues to laugh. He reaches back and playful smacks her on the arm.]

Lyah: Dude, abuse.

[Drake laughs.]

Drake: And what do you call what you did to my nipple?

Lyah: Hey I’m just trying to prepare you for what could happen in your match. You never know what might happen. That dude definitely looks like a nipple grabber.

[Drake can’t help but smile as he looks over at Lyah who is obviously naked under the white sheet that covers most of her body.]

Drake: I think that actually might be true.

[She hops up, bringing the sheet with her so she remains covered up, and wraps her arms around Drake from behind.]

Lyah: Are you ok?

[She presses her cheek against his naked back as he face screams of worry. Drake takes his hand and holds her arm close to him.]

Drake: Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I be?

Lyah: I don’t know. You just seem…somber.

[Drake pulls her off of him and turns back to look at her.]

Drake: I don’t think anyone has ever called me somber before.

Lyah: You just seem different. Kinda quiet. I’m not used to you like this.

Drake: Maybe I’m just focused. Ever think of that?

Lyah: Maybe you’re just old. Ever think of that??

[She shoves her fingers into his side to tickle him as she laughs. In a defensive maneuver Drake hops up off of the bed. As he goes to turn around he feels a sharp pain in his left thigh and quickly grabs it with his left hand, making a shrieking face. Lyah, worried, reaches up for him.]

Lyah: Oh my god, are you ok?

Drake: Yeah, yeah I’m fine. I just got a cramp.

[He laughs it off as Lyah smiles with relief at him.]

Lyah: Told you you’re getting old.

Drake: I know tell me about it. I think I’m gonna stretch this out and go for a run on the beach.

[He tries his hardest as he walks toward the bathroom door to hide the limp.]

Lyah: Awesome. I’ll come with.

[He calls out to her from the bathroom.]

Drake: I think I’m just gonna go by myself if that’s ok?

[She frowns.]

Lyah: I guess so.

Drake: Thanks, babe. I think I just need to put my iPod on and focus, you know.

Lyah: All right.

[Drake detects the noticeable sound of disappointment in her voice but is too preoccupied with his leg to really care at the moment. He touches his thigh as he stands in front of the vanity in the blue-tiled master bathroom of the vacation bungalow he rented for the week. As he feels his thigh muscle through his Under-Armour shorts, his hand runs over a small piece of missing muscle and he shrieks a bit in pain. He takes a deep breath before reaching for his tote bag on the white porcelain vanity. He pulls out a small pill bottle that reads “VICODIN” and quickly pops open the top and downs a few pills.]

Drake: I won’t be too long.

[Lyah, now fully dressed in a red flannel button up shirt and short jean shorts, pops her head in. Drake, just in time, shoves the pill bottle back in to his black leather tote bag.]

Lyah: Don’t worry. I’m gonna go into town and hit the shops. Meet me for lunch?

[He smiles at her.]

Drake: Of course.

Lyah: Maybe you should shave too.

Drake: I’ll think about it.

[She smiles back at him before leaving the bathroom. As she walks out of the open French doors in the bedroom she calls back to him.]

Lyah: Don’t hurt yourself, old man!

[Drake can’t help but chuckle to himself as he turns his head back toward the mirror. He looks over his face, covered by his beard, and then stairs into his own bright green eyes in the mirror. He notices a small wrinkle under his left eye and he can’t help but laugh. As he goes to rub it he notices his left hand is shaking. He quickly grabs it with right hand and holds it, with a look of concern on his face.]

Drake: What the fuck am I doing?

[He stares back into his own before grabbing a bright blue Chicago Cubs t-shirt and pulling it over his head.]

Drake: I hope you know what you’re doing, D. Otherwise we’re both fucked.

[He turns around walks out of the bathroom, slapping the light switch as he leaves the room and the camera fades out.]

”My whole life I’ve wanted to be great. I have strived in everything that I do to be the very best in the world. Period. There is no other option for me. It’s as simple as that. Have I always succeeded? Absolutely not. Have I ever stopped trying, and pushing, and kicking, and crawling to get there? Definitely not and I never will. I can’t stand here and claim that I’m the best in the world anymore. Maybe Mark Ward is right; maybe I’m washed up and past my prime. I’m sure it’s entirely possible. I’ve been gone and out of the spotlight for a long time in SCW. Sure, the SCW Universe hasn’t forgotten me. They still stand up chant my name like it’s still 2011. They still cheer as loud as they can and they show no signs of slowing down. Have I? I can’t answer that yet. I can’t call myself the best in the world because there is someone standing in my way, preventing me from doing it. There’s someone else who has something that belongs to me. He holds in his possession the greatest title this business has ever known. Take it from someone who has wrestled all over the world and won everywhere I went…usually in dominant fashion. This is where you dream about being the very first time you lace up those boots. This is where you fantasize about working the first time you take a bump and your head smacks down on the canvas. This place is why we do what we do. It’s all about being here at this time of year. It’s all about October. It’s all about High Stakes.”

“I’m not sure how much longer my body will go. I’m not sure how long it will be until my leg finally gives out for good. I was told I’d be walking with a cane by my 40th birthday. I’ve lost thirty percent of the muscle in my left thigh. I’ve had two neck surgeries, reconstructed my right ACL twice and my left PCL three times. I broke my arm on my twenty-first birthday and I’ve had a half dozen concussions. The truth is a part of me was happy when that dubious prick wouldn’t renew my contract last year. My body needed a break. A TLC match with Rage and countless battles with “The Mental Rapist” Sean Jackson had left their mark and not in a good way. I was hurting and everyone in my life was telling me it was a good time to hang up the boots. To set them aside and work on the next portion of my life, so I did. I took my multi-million dollar movie offers and became the man Barry Goldstein told me I would be the very first time we had met; a superstar. Despite what Mark Ward and Mikah like to say, my movies have been pretty successful. I’ve even got a MTV Movie Award to prove it. I was living what some would call a dream life and you know what? It was a dream. It just wasn’t mine.”

“I realized something about myself. I’m not an actor. I’m not a model, and I am most definitely not a spokesperson. I am a fighter, a GLADIATOR, and I belong in the arena battling in front of the masses. Soaking in the cheers of victory and the faint applause that comes with defeat. That’s who I am. So when you get to Puerto Rico I want you to remember something, Raab. I want you keep it in the back of your mind that there is nothing that you can do to me that hasn’t been done to me before. There is no violent offense you can commit that will keep me from coming after you. You may beat me Raab, like some before, but that will not be enough, not even close. You see, like I had said earlier, you have something that belongs to me. This isn’t Climax Control and this isn’t Violent Conduct or even Summer Xxxtreme. This is High Stakes. If there is one night in this world, in this business, that I own it’s High Stakes. This is my night and this is my show. And there is nothing you can do about it. It’s already over for you, you’re just the only one that doesn’t know it yet.”

October 7th, 2015 – The Southern Beach; Isla Grande, Panama– 10:45 AM

[The camera fades back in to Drake Green running along the water. Still wearing his black Under Armour shorts, his blue Cubs t-shirt is nearly soaked through with sweat. His iPod headphones are stuck in his ears as he powers through the pain in his left thigh. As he comes around a dune he sees two people down the beach near a group of large rocks. As he gets closer he can make out one man and one woman. He gets closer and can see the woman, with tattooed sleeves on each arm and in a black bikini while wearing black converse sneakers, and the man wearing a pair sandals and board shorts. Her tattoos and giant sunglasses give her away as Jenny Green and with her can only be Drake’s good friend “The Cockney King” Ben Jordan. As soon as she notices him she hides something behind a rock, hoping he doesn’t see. He gets close and pulls his ear buds out of his ears.]

Drake: What are you guys up to all the way out here?

[He says it with a smile before realizing that they’re trying to hide something. His smile quickly fades as he stares at his little sister.]

Drake: Seriously, what are you up to?

Jenny: Nothing. Just hanging.

Ben: Just taking in some sunshine, mate.

[Drake stares at them both, their eyes kinda glazed, and Jenny tries not to look him in the eye.]

Drake: Ok…seriously. What gives? Are you guys drunk?

Jenny: Nooo. Of course not.

Drake: Then what’s this?

[Drake walks past her and picks up the large bottle of ‘Ron Abuelo’ rum from behind the rock next to her. Her eyes widen as Drake looks at her with a grin across his face.]

Drake: Really, guys? It’s like 10 am.

Jenny: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

[She stumbles as she denies it which leads Drake to turn to Ben.]

Drake: And you? I expected more from you, bro.

[Jordan’s eyes widen as he smiles at his friend.]

Ben: That ain’t me bag, son. Must’ve just found that there, didn’t ya?

Jenny: Look, Dickey. Me and my Cock loving friend here are just enjoying a smooth summer cocktail.

[Drake and Ben exchange a look, and a smile.]

Ben: I think you mean Cockney, love.

Drake: I’m not too sure.

[Drake smiles.]

Drake: And cheap warm rum is not a smooth summer cocktail. And it’s not summer.

[Ben takes a step toward them but stumbles a bit, and then laughs.]

Ben: Look, Dickey.

[Drake shoots Jenny angry look.]

Drake: Look what you started.

[She just shrugs her shoulders.]

Ben: All I’m saying, mate. Is we was gonna hit the Bobby Brown but I left me Sausage and Mash in me Pirates of Penzance from last night. So instead I grabbed this bottle and thought we’d just rabbit and pork until we found some Barney Rubble. I say we found some, son. Right? Sorted.

[Drake and Jenny just stare at Ben with blank looks on their faces.]

Ben: What?

[Drake just shakes his head as Jenny bursts out laughing.]

Drake: Just make sure you guys are careful ok.

Ben: Right, son. I’ll take care of your little skin and blister, for sure.

Drake: Yeah….that’s what I’m afraid of. Look, just be safe. I’ll see you guys back at the house.

[Drake shoves his ear buds back in his ears as he starts to head up the beach.]

Jenny: Bye, Dickey!

[He either ignores her or can’t hear her as he heads up the beach. He continues his run, a bit worried about his little sister but he trusts his friend. He keeps running and turns up the volume on his iPod as the pain in his left thigh begins to fade away.]

“Pathetic. That’s a word isn’t it? Loser? I think that’s one too. I like to play word association when I train for a specific opponent, Raab. I like to give myself a visual for who, in your case what, it is that lies ahead of me. Normally I like to take the high road. I like to use the good talking points about my opponents and just point out the differences between us and how what I do is better. But this time, this time is different, man. This time I have nothing but disdain for my opponent. There were times before this when I truly had hatred in my heart for the man that was across the ring from me. There times when I wanted to kick that mans teeth straight down his throat. So, I’m forced to ask myself rhetorically, what is different this time? This time? This time I don’t have any respect for my opponent.”

“You see, Raab-y baby, you don’t belong here. Whether it was Sean Jackson, or Rage, or even Kevin Carter…I may not have liked them. Shit, I may have hated everything about them. But I did have respect for them. I knew that no matter what I felt about them personally that they belonged in that ring with me. To put it bluntly, you’re over reaching here, kid. I’d like to play up the fans role in this a bit, if you’ll let me. The fans, who I love and adore more than anything in my life, including myself (yes I know that’s hard to believe, even for me sometimes), the fans deserve better than you. The fans deserve better than you as their Champion. When I came back this match was not what I had in mind. I came back to simply do what I loved and entertain the people spending their hard earned paychecks for a chance to get a glimpse of us. I came back to lift everyone up in this organization and fight back against the petty and somewhat misguided bureaucracy of one Hot Stuff Mark Ward. But something clicked in my brain when you put me through that table Raabster. Something jolted me and it wasn’t just the three hundred tiny thumbtacks that stuck their way underneath the skin of my back. It was as if someone had turned the light switch on in my brain. It was as if I had had an epiphany of monumental proportions. I wasn’t here to save the fans from Mark Ward. No…I came back to save them from YOU.”

“I remember it like it was yesterday. I was told I didn’t belong in the world of hardcore wrestling. I was told I didn’t have what it takes. I was told that I was there to cleanse the palate and for bathroom breaks. So what did I do? I kicked the fucking door down and beat everyone into submission. Because that’s what I do Raab. I win. But I don’t do it for me. I do it for them. I do it for the people. These people deserve a Champion that isn’t there to do the bidding of a tyrant. They deserve a Champion that they can get behind, a Champion they can believe in. Not some freak. Let me ask you a question, Raab. You want to make me bleed? You want to make me suffer? Go ahead and try. I’ve seen you play pretend. I’ve seen you fantasize about me in the ring and god knows where else, but this isn’t playtime kid. This is the real deal. So if you want to taste my blood then go ahead and try. Because no matter what happens on next Sunday, at High Stakes, on my show; the PEOPLE’s show. I promise you’ll be tasting your own blood.”

October 7th, 2015 –Isla Grande, Panama– 12:30 PM

[The scene fades back in with Drake running along the beach path. He runs over a few heel and then turns around a corner. He hits some pavement and turns right as he heads back up to the house. He gets to the bottom of the steps and pops his ear buds out of his ears before walking up the long wooden staircase toward the porch of his bungalow. As he gets to the top of the steps he sees an unexpected visitor pacing along the deck. The well dressed man, in a pinstriped blue suit and impeccably polished black loafers, has his blonde hair slicked back and a pair of designer sunglasses on. He turns around to face Drake.]

Drake: Barry?

[Drake is shocked to see his agent Barry Goldstein standing in front of him.]

Barry: Champ! What the fuck? I’ve been sweating my ass off for like an hour out here. You don’t have a fan on the porch?

[Drake chuckles under his breath.]

Barry: What’s so funny?

Drake: It’s nice to see you too.

Barry: Well you should be happy to see me. You know I had to fly on a fucking sea plane to get out here? Whatever happened to vacationing in a hotel? Fuck, whatever happened to just staying home?

Drake: You wanna come in or are you just gonna bitch out here all day?

[Drake slides open the door.]

Barry: Fine but there better be A/C or I’m checking you in the Hilton.

[Barry brushes past him into the kitchen of the vacation rental. The room, matching the rest of the bungalow, is exposed wood and beams. There is a custom center island in the kitchen with stainless steel counters and a large double door stainless steel fridge. Drake follows him in, slipping off his Nike cross trainers.]

Drake: So seriously, what’s with the house call?

Barry: What, no drink? A man just flew eight hours to come see you. Do you know the plane was so full I had to fly coach into Costa Rica. COACH! The last time I flew coach you were still popping pimples and touching yourself to pictures of Pamela Anderson.

Drake: What is it with people today and the booze?

[Barry walks over and opens the fridge.]

Barry: Fuck…

Drake: What?

[Barry pulls out a bottle of liquor and holds it up.]

Barry: Absolut? Really? What the fuck, Champ.

[Drake is a bit speechless as Barry grabs a glass out of the cabinet and pours himself a tall glass of warm Absolut vodka. He picks up the glass and downs the whole thing. Drake’s eyes widen as he watches him. Barry sets the glass down and begins to refill it.]

Drake: Umm…should you-

[Barry cuts him off.]

Barry: Yes, Drake. I fucking should. The question is should you be asking why in God’s creation would I fly all the way down here.

Drake: That was my next question.

[Barry drinks another glass of Vodka and then chucks the glass into the sink.]

Barry: Well…my young fiend of a friend….we did it.

Drake: Did what?

[Drake looks confused.]

Barry: It. The big one.

Drake: What the fuck are you talking about?

Barry: Stan mother fucking Lee. Boom!

[Barry holds his arms out and smiles as Drake looks confused.]

Barry: Marvel, the biggest cinematic machine on the planet today, wants none other than you to carry their next franchise, baby.

[Drake has a mixed reaction.]

Drake: What are we talking about here.

Barry: Cha-mother fucking-ching is what we’re talking about. Twelve million dollars baby. That’s a one….and a two….together.

Drake: What’s the role?

Barry: Does it matter? Twelve million, baby. We’ve arrived! They can put you in a leotard and tutu with leather boots on. Who gives a fuck? It’s twelve million dollars baby and I didn’t even the back end.

[Drake starts to get excited.]

Drake: What is it? Will you tell me already?

Barry: Air…Walker.

Drake: Air Walker?

Barry: Air mother fucking Walker.

Drake: I never heard of him.

Barry: Maybe you’ve heard of his friend, the number zero? Maybe you know his friends?

[Barry grabs an envelope out of the inside chest pocket of his suit and hands it to Drake with a giant smile on his face. Drake grabs the envelope out of his hand.]

Barry: Go ahead, open it.

[Drake opens the envelope and pulls out a check and his eyes widen.]

Barry: Yeah, that’s real.

[Drake is now overcome with joy.]

Drake: Barry…

[He shakes his head, while still smiling.]

Drake: I…

Barry: You don’t have to say anything. Just don’t fucking cry on me. I don’t know if I’ll be able to tell Disney their new one hundred million dollar man is actually a fucking pussy. I don’t think it’ll go over very well.

Drake: When does it shoot?

Barry: Not til June. Something about Darren Aronofsky needed warm weather.

Drake: Darren Aronofsky is directing? Shit. I fucking loved The Wrestler. This is amazing. Thank you, Barry. I can’t thank you enough. I can’t wait to tell Lyah.

Barry: Is she here? I’ve been dying to meet the little lady that conquered what no woman before could.

Drake: Oh shit.

Barry: What is it?

Drake: I’m supposed to meet her in town for lunch.

Barry: Well come on then, I’m buying.

Drake: Alright let me just change my shirt.

Barry: But there’s one thing I should tell you, D.

Drake: What’s that?

[Drake pulls his Cubs t-shirt over his head as he heads to his bedroom which is in the back of the bungalow. He slips on a  white t-shirt and heads back toward the kitchen where Barry is standing.]

Drake: What is it?

Barry: They have one caveat, the studio does.

[Drake grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge and twists it open. He takes a long sip before wiping some dripping water off his lips and his beard.]

Drake: I get it. What’s up? They want me to shave? Lyah will be super happy.  But tell them it’ll cost them another million.

[Drake laughs but Barry doesn’t laugh along with him.]

Drake: Jesus, Barry. Do they want me to kill your dog or something? What is.

Barry: You leave my dog out of it. She’s a damn fine canine.

[Barry, noticeably nervous about something, picks up the bottle of Absolut and swigs some.]

Barry: You’ve got a cigarette?

Drake: No.

Barry: What about a joint?

[Drake laughs.]

Drake: Barry…what the fuck?

Barry: Ok, fine. But remember how many zeros were on that check.

[Drake chuckles again as he sips his bottle of spring water again.]

Drake: Sure. The zeros, got it. Now tell me.

Barry: They don’t want you to wrestle anymore.

Barry: SCW…all of it. They want you to walk away.

Drake: Oh fuck that-

[Barry cuts him off.]

Barry: But they are giving you twelve million dollars in compensation, Drake. And that’s just the front end on the first movie. If it does good…this could be your retirement.

Drake: I’m not doing it, Barry.

Barry: Drake. Let’s talk about this. Let’s not make any hasty decisions.

Drake: Hasty? I’m wrestling Raab in eleven days for the fucking World title. Do you know what it took me to get this match? Do you have any idea what I had to do to get myself in this thing. There’s no fucking way I’m walking away from it. Not a chance, man.

Barry: No one’s asking you to walk away, Drake. There’s just asking you to make it your last match. I told them there would be know way you would walk away from this and they understood. But if you wanna be the franchise player, D, this is gotta be it.

Drake: Barry…

[Drake takes a deep breath.]

Drake: I…

Barry: I know. I know it’s not easy, D. Trust me. Why the fuck do you think I flew coach? Look, this is the big one, D. This is the movie that puts you on the map forever. You can hide it from the world but not from me, Champ. You’re banged up. You’ve only got a year, maybe two left. What happens if we pass on this, huh? You stay off the screen, you get hurt…again…and then what? There won’t be any offers, D. There won’t anything left but a couple of title runs in the record books.

Drake: Those titles runs mean more to me than any of the other bullshit, Barry. You know that. I can’t just walk away. Not after all I just went through. I’ve got to-

[Barry cuts him off.]

Barry: You’ve got to what? Piss off Mark Ward again? You’ve got to slammed through a table full of thumb tacks again? Yeah…I saw that. The whole world saw it, Drake. How many more offers do you think there are gonna be like this? I’ve never once before told you what to do and I don’t plan on starting now but it is my job to tell you when you’re making a bad decision Passion on this offer is a bad decision, D. It’s an absolutely fucking terrible business decision to pass this up for a few more matches.

Drake: It’s not just that, Barry. It’s Lyah.

Barry: What about her?

Drake: I’m the reason she’s here. What is she gonna do if I bail on her?

Barry: I don’t know…

[Barry looks around the bungalow.]

Barry: Maybe travel around the world, stay in luxurious places, eat and shop and her only job would be to fuck a Superhero?

Drake: That’s not fair. She’s got a future in this…our business. She’s got a shit ton of talent, man. She’s gonna have a huge year. I can feel it.

Barry: That’s great, D. And you can be there for her. On the sidelines…cheering her name. Becausee you’ll be working three months a year fort he next five years making MILLIONS! I don’t really see the hard choice here.

[Drake stares at Barry here for a long pause. He takes a deep breath and then exhales. He closes his eyes for just a moment and then re opens them, staring at Barry again.]

Drake: Fuck it. Let’s do it.

Barry: BOOM! There it is baby!

[Barry grabs Drake and holds him in a big bear hug.]

Barry: I knew you weren’t a moron.

Drake: Thanks I guess.

Barry: Come on have a drink with me.

Drake: I probably shouldn’t.

Barry: One drink. It’s fucking shit vodka anyway.

[Barry grabs two shot glasses off the drying rack that sits above the sink. He plops them down on the kitchen’s custom island and then pours out two shots of warm Absolut vodka. He picks them both up and hands one to Drake.]

Barry: Come on, it’s just one. I won’t tell anyone.

[Drake reluctantly takes the shot glass from Barry.]

Drake: Just one.

[Barry smiles as he looks at Drake through his huge designer sunglasses. He raises his glass to his client.]

Barry: To fucking Air Walker.

Drake: Air Walker.

[The two take the shot.]

Drake: That’s disgusting.

Barry: You’re telling me. Where can you get a cosmo around here?

[Just as Drake drops the shot glasses into the sink the glass sliding door slides open and in walks Lyah Lindberg.]

Drake: Hey! We were just about to come meet you.

[Lyah walks over to Drake and leans up to give him a quick kiss on the lips.]

Lyah: Who’s the dude in the suit?

Drake: Lyah…this is the famous Barry Goldstein.

Barry: Pleasure.

Lyah: Oh yeah. This is the guy who only wants you to make movies right?

Barry: That’s me.

Lyah: Well did you hear? Drake’s gonna be a World Champion again? Looks like those movies are gonna have to wait, huh?

[She heads over to the small sitting area off the kitchen.]

Barry: Well, actually-

[Drake cuts him off, giving him the eyes.]

Drake: Actually, Barry came all the way out here to wish me good luck and take us to dinner.

[Lyah smiles.]

Lyah: Aww. That’s so sweet. See, babe, he’s not a total selfish dick like you said.

[She picks up a magazine and starts flipping through it.]

Barry: Yeah, well…I know how much this means to Drake.

[He talks to Lyah but stares straight at Drake.]

Barry: Some times opportunities come up in life that you just can’t pass up. Isn’t that right, D?

Drake: Yeah…it is.

[Barry slaps him on the arm.]

Barry: Good! I like the sound of dinner by the way. Let’s do that. I gotta go find a hotel in this shithole. I’ll call you later. Ciao, baby.

[Barry walks out the door and Drake slides the door closed behind him. He turns to Lyah who looks up at him from the couch, smiling. He smiles back at her and takes a seat right next to her on the small loveseat. She inches back and rests her body a bit as she leans on him. He puts her arms around her and kisses on the back of the neck.]

Lyah: That was really nice of him to come all the way down here just to wish you good luck, babe. He must really care about you.

Drake: Yeah…

[Drake lets his thought trail off as he stairs out the glass doors into the ocean one more time as the scene fades out.]

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 09:16:19 PM »
 \'user

Amateur MMA tournaments fights. Seattle, Washington. Wednesday 7th October.

It's early evening where there's a loud rowdy amount of fans rooting on the fighters inside of an MMA octagon. It's a very small bingo hall with very dim lighting around the Brazilian and American coloured walls, surrounding the small hall, full of even some fans of the sport in general, but at the same time, there's some professional MMA coaches in attendance to look out for the future talents of the sport because most camps come and go for most fighters. There's even some female amateur MMA fighters in the tournament as well and the tournament is about stars that are the future of the sport and whoever wins the most fights in their weight class gets the chance to be title contenders for their weight class.

Although Raab just does these fights for fun, even the professional MMA coaches even asked Henry a few times if Raab ever considered turning professional because of the talent he has. Although he's a complete beginner still to the sport, they took great interest with Raab which even had the amateur MMA organizer talking about Raab being a title contender. He's had a few losses in the tournament, but he learns from them and the only thing that's letting him down is his striking power.

Right now, Lord Raab's fighting against a large dark guy who's leading the current tournament right now with forty wins to his name known as Richard Kingsworth who is much bigger than Raab himself, but with every fight he does, he thinks of nothing, but Drake Green he looks at. Goth, Samuel and Henry are at ringside with Raab as they stand with him and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Remember what I said, focus on Richard and use that aggression to beat the hell out of Richard.”

Lord Raab: “Of course I will and he's nothing more than a Drake Green lookalike to me and I'll treat this fight like Drake's life is on the line.”

Goth: “That's it, you let you're rage out on Richard, showing the passion you have for fighting.”

Raab and Richard walk forward towards each other and the referee stands in the middle of the octagon, telling both fighters if they are ready, even though Raab's always ready, but the referee always has to ask Raab and his opponent because it's apart of their jobs and the referee tells them to get it on as Raab smirks, knowing this fight is the ultimate test of Raab's knowledge and experience to the fights and one of the organisers came up to Henry and speaks.

MMA organizer: “Why does you're client wear a mask in the octagon all the time?”

Henry Losak: “It's because he finds anger easier to come out and he tends to become very violent and dangerous. It's important for him to wear it because he feels he's the best fighter in both MMA and wrestling. It's just who Markus is.”

MMA organizer: “Ah, it makes complete sense that he's fighting angry cos of the mask he wears. I don't think any MMA fighters wear masks, but I guess the reason he does is because he expresses himself.”

Goth: “Yes and he's the current SCW World Champion right now and look what he's doing, he's treating Richard like he's facing against Drake Green, using all that rage and even violence in terms of how hard he hits on how angry he is with Drake.”

The MMA organizer nods as he and the rest of Raab's crew watch what Raab's doing in the Octagon and he's already been taken down by Richard and knees him, letting Raab have no chance to get up and the other problem they see with Raab in his fights is he refuses to tap when he's in pain, more because he lives through it every single day. The mat is covered with Raab's blood, taking a beating from Richard who clearly has more experience than Raab does and although you can't see blood with his mask covering his face, you saw that it's dripping down onto the mats itself.

Henry Losak: “Keep you're guard up Raab. You need to stop dropping you're hands.”

Richard has Raab in an armbar hold, but that's where the problem comes in that Raab doesn't tap to any submission move because he enjoys pain too much, but suddenly instead of passing out, he bashes Richard's arm with his other arm that was not in a lock and Richard loses grip to let go of the hold which everyone claps and applauds him as they stand right up and then Raab even with his striking weaknesses punches Richard's left cheek, left him to drop on the floor with Raab having no problems bashing the guy's head in, thinking Drake Green in his mind and then the guy wasn't moving.

MMA organizer: “I wish Raab would realise that the fight is over when the guy isn't moving.”

Henry Losak: “That's a problem, he doesn't stop fighting and even I've tried to teach him to not fight when someone is knocked down, but he enjoys fighting way too much, even is the same in wrestling as well that when he pins an opponent or he makes the opponent tap out, he still holds on and waits for the referees like now to get him off.”

As they do so as they knew it's a problem Raab just couldn't do in professional MMA world which is why Henry doesn't want Raab to turn pro as well cos of his lack of actions of stopping and ten referees hold Raab back from fighting the guy as he smiles, knowing he's taken down one of the leaders of the entire tournament, but Raab didn't win the tournament as the guy he knocked out did, but he won the fight, but both men have their hands raised cos of Raab being the winner of the match and Richard being the winner of the whole tournament with Raab only won with thirty five fights.

As you can see Raab walked straight off the Octagon and stomps himself straight to the changing rooms as Goth, Samuel and Henry followed him, knowing he's down and angry with himself and Henry nearly had the wooden chair thrown at him because he was just entering the door and it was broken to pieces as Henry speaks to him.

Henry Losak: “Look, I know you lost the tournament, but you only lost by five fights and you knocked out the winner of the whole tournament.”

Lord Raab: “How is this gonna look right now when I face against Drake Green next week hm? He'll see me looking like a loser right now and being an undeserving champion that he thinks I am.”

Goth: “In his opinion is what I say because I say you deserve the title. After all, Drake's never won the Roulette title, nor did he even earn the title shot against you, only he thinks he did because of attacking you just so he feels he's a title contender.”

Henry Losak: “I mean after all, he's not gonna watch a single thing because SCW have no clue about you fighting in MMA. We just need to get you to do a bit more training on keeping you're hands up.”

Raab's so disappointed that he couldn't win the entire tournament like his opponent can because of the lack of experience which killed him and because of his weak striking skill as Samuel puts his arm around Raab, calming him down, while Henry and Goth look at Raab and Goth pats Raab on his back and he speaks to Henry.

Goth: “I like to thank you for inviting me here. I mean I didn't know what you was talking about on Raab being an MMA fighter. I thought that you meant he was doing it professionally.”

Henry Losak: “No, all MMA fighters start in amateur MMA ranks to see how they do in the long term and how they behave which is something Raab has to learn. This is not wrestling Raab where you continue beating you're opponent when they are down, you need to take this more seriously and realise in this part of the world that when you're opponent is down, you stop fighting.”

Raab screams right in his locker room and pushes Henry right up to the wall, holding very hard as Goth tries to help, but Samuel puts his arm back.

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Samuel said to Goth on him getting involved along with shaking his head as Raab had his hands right on Henry's chest very hard and speaks with anger.

Lord Raab: “Are you fucking kidding me? Nothing stops me ever from fighting, even if I've knocked an opponent down, no reason why I should stop.”

Henry Losak: “Do you think people are gonna take you seriously if you don't? The MMA organizer wishes you'd stop fighting when the opponent is down. These referees jump in to stop you from hurting them even more. I know you think you're wrestling against Drake Green, but he's not here and this is not SCW.”

Lord Raab: “I know I wasn't fighting Drake Green, but it felt like I was.”

Henry and Goth shake their head towards Raab as Raab realises Henry from the wall and sits down as Samuel puts his arm around Raab, feeling the pain of Raab losing the entire tournament and Goth looks at them two and he speaks.

Goth: “It's alright Raab, there's always a next time you'll win a tournament. I think you're just amazing as an MMA fighter and I honestly didn't know you do these fights for real until I experienced them today.”

Lord Raab: “The fact is, I enjoy the sport just as much as wrestling, but the problem is I wish I could use weapons, but it's apart of the rules to stick by.”

Henry Losak: “Indeed and I think you and Samuel should spend time together tonight because you really need it. Don't think that you'll be having a day off Friday because you aren't and there's something I got to tell you about with this match you should pay attention on, but we'll talk about that on Friday.”

Samuel nods in agreement with Henry as Raab being alone with Samuel tonight in their hired apartment would be the best thing and Henry then looks at Goth, seeing that even he was feeling sorry for Raab losing the tournament because of three losses he's had and Goth knew about Raab's and Samuel's wedding as much as Raab tries to hide his love for Samuel and he speaks.

Goth: “I'm sorry my wife couldn't be here as she's not a fan of MMA. She likes watching me wrestling, but she feels MMA is far too much to watch because of how real the sport is.”

Henry Losak: “That's understandable. I'll let you get home to her and I'll get Samuel and Raab back to their apartment since Raab is banned from staying in hotels cos of the trouble he causes.”

Goth: “Will do and I'll see you in the next week or so for my anger lessons.”

Henry Losak: “Indeed.”

Goth leaves the locker room to go wandering home to his wife, while Henry sees Samuel helping Raab packing his MMA gear and things. There's an awful smell in the locker room as Henry went to sniff at Raab and it's the smell of Raab body odour, knowing that Raab hadn't had a shower and it made Henry mad that Raab hadn't and it's a constant problem Henry had with Raab for a few months on not looking after himself and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Samuel, I want a quick word with you before I leave. Lets leave Raab alone for a few minutes before you both go back.”

Samuel nods as he gets up from the bench of helping Raab packing his things as he and Henry walk out of the door and stand outside of Raab's locker room, breathing normally as it was a horrible stinking smell in Raab's locker room and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Please Samuel, I'm begging you to force Raab to have a shower because I've tried everything to get him to shower, but he won't because his mind is only on fighting and facing against Drake Green for the SCW title all the time. We need to teach him a lesson of taking care of his personal hygiene. If you and him have a shower together, it might just encourage him to do so more regularly, can you do that for me please?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “Thank you. I'm gonna leave you both alone now and go back to my hotel room and we'll fly back to Las Vegas tomorrow morning.”

Henry walks off to his hotel room as Samuel waits outside for Raab to come out as he does a few minutes later as they held hands and they left the bingo hall together to walk back to their apartment Henry hired for them because Raab isn't allowed to stay in hotels and Raab gets the key from his pocket and opens the door as he goes through the living room to go straight upstairs to the bedroom with Samuel closing the front door as Samuel rushes straight upstairs and sees Raab taking his clothes off, but before Raab can climb into bed, Samuel speaks.

Lord Raab: “Why can't I get in bed?”

Samuel grabs Raab's arm and shows him exactly what he means as Raab's already naked, but Samuel wasn't as he takes his clothes off and he turns the showers on and before Raab could get back to bed, Samuel locks the door and you can hear through the door with Raab screaming to get out and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “What's the fucking ide...................”

As soon as Raab was gonna get angry at Samuel, you can hear silence in the bathroom as it most likely said that Samuel and Raab may have had a kiss and it brought Raab and Samuel in the shower together and you had no idea what they were doing until suddenly, there's a lot of banging and crashing a few minutes later inside of the shower room and then an hour later, the water stopped running down and you hear footsteps of them coming out and they opened the door, having their towels wrapped around their waists as the doors closed and they went into the bed and went straight to sleep together as a couple they are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore weapon training. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 9th October.

It's a very busy day inside of the headquarters as earlier on today, a few amateur MMA organisers came to look around the gym of Lord Raab where he does all of his training and does all of his wrestling training as well because they think that he's ready for an amateur MMA Heavyweight title shot, but of course Raab doesn't even know about that because he's more focused on Drake Green at this current point in time and although they are aware of Raab hatred with the media attention when he's not fighting in the ring and he's already pissed off about it because of being told to do an video interview and all he wanted to do was do some hardcore weapon training. He speaks as he just sits on a bench for a while.

Lord Raab: “Please just fuck off. I don't want to do an interview and I have an important match against Drake Green for my SCW World title coming up so if you don't mind, I want to do some wrestling hardcore training.”

Henry of course comes straight in, seeing how angry Raab already is with the camera attention of him standing around and being asked for doing interviews and Henry of course addresses it straight away.

Henry Losak: “I know you hate media attention and appearing on camera when you're not fighting, but there's a reason for all of this which I'll tell you later on. I'll do the interview for Raab instead because he's right, he's got more important business to do with his upcoming match against Drake Green for his SCW World title and has been focused on the upcoming match all week. Leave him be and we'll do the interview in my office.”

MMA organisers agree as it was winding Raab up even more as they leave the gym where it was just Raab and the wrestling trainer left in the gym as Raab feels suddenly feels happy again as he knew the only time he feels happy and passionate about something is when he's in the ring or octagon, fighting against people. Today of course is just his trainer because Goth although is gonna come to do some training in the next few weeks, he's not here today because of being told to have a day off. Before Raab steps into the ring, he goes under the ring and tosses some weapons into the ring, even knocking the trainer down just from throwing the trash can of course accidentally without looking where he's throwing.

Of course he's angry which is why he loves to inflict pain on others and using weapons to be violent, along with being a violent wrestler himself is what he does as he suplex's the trainer straight away without any hesitation and of course there's granting from Raab when he does wrestling moves along with hitting weapons on people, doing what he loves best. He does a few piledriver moves and locks the trainer in a triangle hold for a bit until he reaches to the ropes before he picks up the steel chair and bang, you heard the shot even from outside of how hard Raab hit the trainer with the steel chair as it felt like a knockout punch with how quickly the trainer gets knocked down.

He continuously smashes the chair onto his opponent's back as he then tips it upside down and stabs the trainer over and over again on his ribs and chest area, even on his throat as he's letting out anger from the MMA organisers showing up and even the anger he processes on Drake Green as he then places the chair over his neck and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I'll show the whole world how fucking violent I am, a message directly to Drake Green and that joke wrestler Sean Jackson.”

As Raab goes and shows exactly what he means as he climbs up the turnbuckle and he elbow drops right on the chair on the trainer's neck which he suddenly spits out blood from his mouth which really pleases Raab, showing how dangerous he is as a wrestler as he then got a barbed wire and hits it right across his forehead, waiting for the blood to flow across the trainer's forehead. He waits for a while before he hears the trainer moaning and groaning because he's in pain so much already and Raab wasn't even close on being done as he hits him multiple times with a trash can and is already bent.

It was so bent that it even caused a scar right on the side of the trainer's body as Raab laughs so evilly that he fights like he's been on drugs, going insane and crazy more because he missed the style of having the chance of fighting the style he wanted. He's bored of fighting one on one matches, more so that he does it in MMA already, but things changed as the trainer was fighting back, even shocking Raab with a barbed wire shot and it still made Raab happy and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “That's it, bring all the aggression and violence you have towards me right now.”

Trainer is doing everything exactly as what Raab's saying as he smacks the chair across Raab's back and tips it upside down and stabs Raab each time on his ribs and back area, enjoying it a lot and then he grabs the chair and smashes it on the trainer's head, while still on the ground and the chair was completely bent now too as Raab feels it's nowhere near enough as Raab sees the sledgehammer with a big grin on his face as he picks it up, a weapon that Henry doesn't like Raab using, but he knew he can do anything he pleases while Henry is getting interviewed and he lifts it right over is head and the metal of the hammer smashes right on the trainer's head, almost snapping the handle in half.

Since he knew he couldn't do use it often, he uses it over and over again to the trainer which then Henry comes in after doing the interview and sees Raab going mad with the sledgehammer and shakes his head with Samuel coming in straight after and he shouts right at Raab.

Henry Losak: “PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW. I MAY LET YOU USE OTHER WEAPONS, BUT NOT THE SLEDGEHAMMER.”

Lord Raab: “Fuck you.”

As soon as Raab uses the hammer again, Henry points to Samuel, basically telling him what to do and gets into the ring to force Raab to drop the hammer with the trainer being down and out from the weapon hits Raab gave to the man and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “Let me go.”

Henry Losak: “Just calm down please. I know you are pissed off, but using a sledgehammer is not the way to let it out. It can seriously hurt someone big time and could even kill someone with it. Come on, let's sit down and talk about the upcoming match with Drake Green for you're SCW World title.”

Lord Raab: “FINE.”

Raab drops the weapon and Samuel drops him as he kicks the hammer out of the ring and both of them get out of the ring together as they come and sit down on the bench, lifting their caps of bottles of water and Raab's own liquid of blood and urine he drinks as usual and both drink half a bottle and Henry really wanted to tell Raab about the possibility of the amateur MMA heavyweight title shot, but it's not relevant right now as he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Now I have you're attention, you may have been focused on Drake Green all week, but what concerns me is you haven't spoken much about him. Raab, this is you're opponent we are talking about here.”

Lord Raab: “Jesus Christ, don't you think I already know that? Good god, I know I'm facing him for the SCW World title, but the reason I haven't is because he just like Sean Jackson makes wrestling a complete joke, but even worse than Sean. At least Sean doesn't goof off and do movies while he gets fired, most of all, at least Sean represents SCW in some inter company battles.”

Henry Losak: “Not forgetting how he's never earned a title shot against you, yet he said you never earned it. Doesn't that speak of an hypocrite to you?”

Samuel nodded as Raab was silent as to when did Drake say that, which he asks about with very heavy deep breaths.

Lord Raab: “I don't recall him saying that at all other than me being a disgrace champion.”

Henry Losak: “Oh, he said it in this stupid predictions game people play you know where people make biased decisions on who they want to win in their matches.”

Lord Raab: “I don't give a shit about anybody besides Samuel and Goth on the roster and I don't believe in that crap because I want to be hated and not respected, but at least acknowledge that I'm a threat.”

Henry Losak: “You're hated not because you make a business a joke like Drake doing movies and like Sean Jackson interrogating people with their wives and stupid teddy bears being the biggest joke ever in SCW, you're hated because you threaten people with violence and is a dangerous man to contend with. Drake Green's very delusional wrestler.”

Raab nods as he wanted to take a second to grab his plastic case of insects and grabs a great handful of insects as he places them right in his mouth and lets the green slime run down from his chin to the floor of the gym and thinks about everything he said and speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Drake Green is just like Mikah, stealing camera time outside of the ring, not doing anything wrestling wise with Mikah who plasters her face all over the camera rather than wrestling people. She's only champion as long as she has because of the lack of competition and Drake Green doesn't prove himself anywhere near close of a championship worthy competitor. Instead of earning a title shot against me, he asks and demands for one like a little bitch he is.”

Henry Losak: “You got that right and haven't you noticed since you've become champion, you've got more challengers on you're hands than Sean Jackson ever did?”

Lord Raab: “Yes and it's because Sean Jackson kept stealing title shots off from people that deserved it more. See, the reason why I'm getting all these challenges is because unlike Kain who was the former champion, he showed no sign of being a threat to the whole roster and he kept giving Jackson title shot all the time. Yet, I'm being called a disgrace of a champion because I actually earned it by not asking or demanding, by defeating people in matches fair and square without Goth and Samuel helping me to win the title from Kain.”

Henry got distracted with the sirens outside and he hoped the police aren't getting Raab arrested for his crimes of illegal street fighting, but they went past as it seems like it was a car chase going on in the motorway which was above their headquarters and Henry did want to talk to Raab about the match in more details and speaks.

Henry Losak: “I'm actually glad you were training hardcore style because that's what I wanted to talk to you about.”

Lord Raab: “You mean, I'm not fighting against Drake Green for my SCW World title in a normal match?”

Henry Losak: “Exactly as you are facing him in a Roulette rules match, where you've made you're mark like Goth is doing right now with the belt you held. Something you've always wanted since you've become champion. Of course, that's down to Mark Ward making that decision, but I think he listened to you on how bored you've been in just one on one matches and you got it.”

Lord Raab: “Oh thank Christ because I've always wanted a weapons match for my title and I sure as hell am getting it. I loved being apart of the Roulette division and it's my world of living with violent wrestling.”

Henry of course wanted to address the issue of Raab's personal hygiene that he and Samuel almost got in an argument with the other day as he speaks about it.

Henry Losak: “Indeed. I think you've done enough fighting for one day Raab and you better have a shower today because Samuel told me you almost lost you're temper and it's because I told him to because you really do smell a lot.”

Lord Raab: “I love smelling my own body odour don't you fucking get it?”

Henry Losak: “I know you don't care about people which I understand, but the problem you don't realise is not only it's unhealthy to not wash often, but it's causing you to not being able to fight against people. That's what I want you to understand is if you don't wash, people don't want to fight you. I hope this will help you learn to shower more often, along with Samuel helping on reminding you to do so.”

Lord Raab: “OK fine, if it's for the sake of people refusing to fight me because of the smell, I'll have a shower. Lets go Samuel and I'll see you tomorrow.”

For once, Samuel got surprised that he was called by Raab to come with him as he does so without any problems as Henry smiles on the connection both of them have as a couple and tag partners too as Henry leaves the gym as well as his men do and leave to go into his own office bedroom to sleep, while Samuel and Raab go back to Raab's apartment and enter themselves in his home with Samuel closing the door as they snog before they go upstairs to the bathroom and before they take their clothes off, Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “That day we showered together, that was just something and it was nice for a change to do what we did.”

Lord Raab: “I just forget you know Samuel since my mind is on winning matches in wrestling and Drake Green. I didn't realise it has a knock on effect on people not wanting to face me in the ring. Let's do the whole act again.”

Raab and Samuel close the bathroom door behind them as they turned the water on five minutes later and got in as you hear the water tinkling down the shower area as then there's lots of moaning for a bit until five minutes later, they ended up shaking the whole shower, screaming a lot which you can guess what they are doing for a while until the tinkling stopped as they come out a few minutes later with night robes on as they get into bed and cover themselves up with a large yellow duvet and they kiss each other for the last time before they go off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the realistic beatings on a fake wrestler usteam.com shoot.

“Here we are Drake Green, the match you asked and demanded without earning shit for it just like Sean Jackson who never earned the Internet title shot who's the biggest joke and the most delusional piece of shit in SCW history of wrestlers it's ever had. You're the second biggest joke, even if you've won the Heavyweight title twice, it doesn't mean I respect or even like you because you've not done a damn thing in the past to earn it other than the fact of you're achievements in the past, but just like Sean Jackson at the same time, did you ever win another title to you're name in SCW?

Did you ever end people's winning streaks and retiring two people in the business for their titles? I didn't think so because it may seem all mighty and high for you, but when it comes to this match this time around, you haven't done anything to earn it. Sure, you've had one match against Casey Williams and beat him, but so has everyone else and it's sad how you claim him as a monster, yet I'm the one that's been winning my matches every single night since I won the SCW World title, yet you overlook the fact that I defeated Kain on my own without asking or demanding a title shot.

Unlike you and the rest of the roster, I don't feed myself on stupid social media, tweeting crap like a teenager because I have better things to do with my life like training for my wrestling and amateur MMA matches. Something a lot of idiots around wrestling don't realise. I know you hate me and I'm fucking glad because I didn't come here to get respected or be liked around here because I thrive from the hate people give me and the disrespect you and the rest of the roster actually encourages me to prove people wrong and fight my way for it.

I think the most pathetic thing to come out of this match is the fact that you left SCW to become an actor to do movies instead of going to another company to wrestle if you weren't allowed to fight and all of this time, you chased around Christian Underwood, asking and demanding like a little bitch to sign you a contract instead of fighting Mark Ward for a match for a contract. I remember a past company match where someone had to fight an owner just to earn to sign a contract to a company and I don't get where all this hate for Mark came from. I don't know if I like or dislike Mark because I don't automatically like people from the get go just like Goth had to earn the chance to like me and he did when he defeated me for the three count.

Hell, I didn't ask or demand a title shot against him straight away because I was willing to work for the rematch for the title, but of course, I got one handed to me when I was the Violence champion so you can go ahead and say how I'm not a worthy champion, but you're not a worthy title contender either, not anywhere near close to it. You're just as bad as Steve Ramone who took off to watch a music gig just like you did to make movies. Do you know what I done when I was fired from a company, knowing I wasn't allowed back?

I joined another company five minutes after I was fired and then a few months later, I won a title there, but you was too much of a coward just like those Guns For Hire team who lost their first match as a team, yet they are getting the chance for the tag team title shot that should've belonged to me and Samuel, but I was placed in an SCW World title match against Kain instead. Sad thing is you pride yourself to hold the title in you're hands after attacking me from behind like a fucking pussy you are, along with making friends with the biggest attention seeker on the block, Mikah who gets perks just for holding the bombshells title.

Yet you said she's the best champion. Yeah like how many times she's defended the title? Only twice or three times and they were against people who weren't competition and she still hasn't faced anyone that's competition for her like that one from the bodies team. The opponents she keeps getting are of no challenge, making herself a weak champion like you were, hence why you lost to Sean Jackson twice because you can't beat a laughing stock for the title and I don't even know why you lost to that pretender of raping people.

I don't fear him a single bit just like how I don't fear you because both you and Sean are nothing to be feared of, compared to Goth who I may add is the only current member of SCW that's defeated me in a match. Nobody else has even come close on beating me. Sad thing is that both me and Goth have beaten both members of team tiger, yet you're so called threatening team couldn't do so in their first tag match since their return. Right now, it makes them pretty weak and yes, Samuel did come out to interrupt the match and give team tiger the win, the reason why he did is because he's sick and tired of sitting in the background, waiting for a tag match with either me or Goth because he wants to put a threat on wrestlers around him, not threatening to be placed in a match like you did on returning to SCW.

All because you're afraid of wrestling against other people in other places and we'll get onto the people bit shall we since you love you're adoring fans so much that it makes you even weaker. These fans don't care about you, they care about the sport and they didn't pay just to see you. I bet if the fans weren't at ringside, you wouldn't be wrestling, would you? I don't need the fans to encourage me to wrestle like my brother Stefan and you do, I'd still continue to wrestle in an empty arena against an opponent because the fans just don't do anything to continue my passion for fighting.

Ich habe nicht einmal erwähnt, wie gut dieses Spiel ist nicht nur eine regelmäßige eins zu eins Übereinstimmung denn seit ich wurde SCW Weltmeister, ich war extrem gelangweilt mit Blick gegen Kain und Sean Jackson im normalen eins zu eins Begegnungen und es ist das einzige Sache Ich mag über Mark ist ihm das Hinzufügen Roulette Regeln, um die ganze Sache. Die Leute sagen, Roulette Titel passt zusammen mit der Art der Spiele sollten nicht gewalttätig sein, aber wenn sie nicht sein sollten, was ist der Punkt, der mit der Teilung dann? Ich habe meine Gewalt Titel mehr als nur als ein Spinnrad in Amerika Drecksloch bekannt.

Ich machte es, damit die Menschen ihre Gewalt gegen mich entfalten und entwickeln sie in ihr Leben damit, wie Connor außer Kontrolle geraten, daher, wie Travis und Goth außer Kontrolle geraten und es ist alles wegen mir, eine Bedrohung posiert sie mir, etwas, Sean Jackson kann nicht tun, weil er lieber die Hündin Art, die Dinge zu nehmen Frauen der Menschen entfernt, terrorisiert seine Gegner und mit ihnen gegen den Gegner, statt zu schlagen die Scheiße aus ihnen, bis sie sie zu Übereinstimmungen wie ich habe zu akzeptieren fertig mit dir, auch wenn du nie die Titelkampf verdient. Hölle, die Sie tatsächlich in mein Gesicht, fragte Mark anstatt mich um einen Titel Match gegen mich haben.

Sehen Sie, das ist eine andere Hündin unterwegs zu, dass Sie und Sie Team sind platziert Mikah über dem karibischen Meer, wie das ist für mich bedeutet hat oder etwas zu beeindrucken, weil man wusste, dass du entweder von Samuel, mich oder Goth gefickt zu werden, wenn Sie über platziert uns eine karibische Meer, weil Sie hatten zu viel Angst, dies zu tun. Ich schätze, ich bin viel eher eine Bedrohung und Gefahr für Sie, als Sean jemals war und ich selbst auch nicht benehmen viel mehr als ihn, und es ist wegen der Gefahr I darstellen, wenn es um Spiele zu gewinnen kommt in den Ring auf meinem eigenen , etwas, das Sie scheinen nicht zu realisieren. Du hast Recht, ich bin ein kranker Monster und ich nehme das als Ergänzung, weil es für mich, wenn man bedenkt das Spiel Wir versetzen uns in.

Nun mehr Mark, aber ich fragte nach einem gewalttätigen Spiel lange vor Mark organisiert auch das Spiel, weil ich mich selbst als Verfechter beweisen, und wenn es bedeutet, die hinunter den Mann, nennt sich selbst Zeit zu zeigen, soll es so sein, denn du wirst sein in eine ganze Reihe von extremen Schmerzen Junge. Nicht so viel wie ich will wieder nach Jackson zu tun, aber nahe genug, um sie, wollen Sie, um zu schmecken Sie selbst sind Blut ist, was ich will, und ich würde sogar beleuchtet einen Ring in Brand, wenn ich wollte, die haben könnte uns unter Teil in einem Inferno Match, das ich bin sicher, Mark würde Beobachten Sie eine Ware zu genießen und ich nie geküsst Arsch, um ihn, wie Sie mit Christian getan, um Ihnen den Job wieder da bist.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> I haven't even mentioned how good this match is not just a regular one on one match because ever since I became SCW World champion, I've been extremely bored of facing against Kain and Sean Jackson in normal one on one matches and it's the one and only thing I like about Mark is him adding Roulette rules to the whole thing. People say Roulette title matches along with the type of matches shouldn't be violent, but if they shouldn't be, what's the point of having the division then? I made my violence title more than just being known as a spinning wheel in America shithole.

I made it so people can unleash their violence towards me and developing it into their lives hence how Connor got out of control, hence how Travis and Goth got out of control and it's all because of me, posing them a threat to me, something Sean Jackson can't do because he prefers the bitch way of doing things on taking people's wives away, terrorising his opponents and using them against the opponent, instead of beating the shit out of them until they get them to accept matches just like I've done with you, even though you never deserved the title shot. Hell, you actually asked Mark instead of me in my face to have a title match against me.

See, that's another bitch move too that you and you're team placed Mikah above the Caribbean sea like that's meant to impress me or something because you knew you'd be fucked from either Samuel, me or Goth if you placed one of us above a Caribbean sea because you were too scared to do so. I guess I'm much more of a threat and danger to you than Sean ever was and I'm even hated a lot more than him too and it's because of the threat I pose when it comes to winning matches in the ring on my own, something you don't seem to realise. You're right, I am a sick monster and I take that as a complement because it is to me, considering the match we put ourselves in.

Well more Mark, but I asked for a violent match long before Mark even organised the match because I want to prove myself as a champion and if it means taking down the man who calls himself show time, so be it because you're gonna be in a whole lot of extreme pain boy. Not as much as I want to do again to Jackson, but close enough to it, wanting you to taste you're own blood is what I want and I'd even lit a ring on fire if I wanted to which could have us taking part in an inferno match which I'm sure Mark would enjoy watching a lot and I never kissed ass to him like you did with Christian to get you're job back.

I was gonna attack you because movie stars aren't really wrestlers and you of all people like Sean and Steve don't belong in this wrestling business and you three should stay the fuck out of SCW and out of wrestling in general. Hate me all you want, but I never was the one who forced you're girlfriend to sign a contract, even I wouldn't go that low to threaten you're girlfriend just to get my point across on challenging you to a match for the title if you was champion because I'd drag you're ass to the ring and beat the shit out of you until you would've accepted, even though I hate all women in the world cos of my past with them.

Tell me, what makes you different from everyone else that has called themselves Show time? Because I knew a wrestler elsewhere who said it's show time, but unlike you, he really meant business and he's the most respected wrestler in the business so you're not the first show time superstar I've faced in the business, but it's OK to proclaim yourself that because when it comes to the violence and pain, it's where the Raab show time begins and you can't stop anything to what I do in that fucking ring, no matter how much you may say I won't be because I will and there's nothing you can do about it.

They'll be nothing you can do to stop this dangerous, sickening and brutal monster you'd face inside of that ring next Sunday and retaining my SCW World title because I'm sure as hell not losing against someone who seems to respect a rapist who should be in prison and buried right deep to the ground, being forgotten. I'll unleash every single bit of weapons that I'll most likely have around me to rip you to fucking shreds and love every bit of pain you'll experience from my own hands and using nearly every part of my body to hurt you with to win. I'll leave things there for now because it's for you to think about what I've said to you and you're claims of being champion again won't happen.”

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 12:01:25 AM »
 The first RP period is now over. All RPs posted from here on in will count towards week two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 10/16/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 10/17/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 10:30:01 PM »
 \'user

Having hands up training. Las Vegas, Nevada. Tuesday 13th October.

Inside of the headquarters gym is a man who's having some MMA training to keep his hands up. Well if you want to call this guy a man who lives on fighting anything he can find, although people wondered why Raab doesn't do boxing, but they were using a wrestling ring to teach this man to keep his hands up when someone punches him to his face. Lately in the gym headquarters, they've moved the ring slightly away from the wall a bit more to stop people from crashing into it, although the monster known as Lord Raab likes to throw people into the wall, but he can't do that now.

There's also been a lot of repainting and decorating in the gym lately as well and Raab has seen Goth training in the gym lately on his own, although Raab done some wrestling with Goth recently, it was good for Raab to see Goth doing some training in their headquarters. Raab and the trainer have their gloves on and the trainer doesn't want Raab to punch, he wants him to have his hands up and Raab still had no idea as to why he's getting more MMA training each day. Raab smiles as he wants the trainer to come at him and as the raindrop that hit the window distracted Raab, he dropped his hands and got himself punched to the face and the trainer shakes his head to speak.

Trainer: “You can't drop you're hands Raab. That's why you haven't been winning many fights. I feel you're too into this wrestling mentality that you'd rather be punched than defending them with you're hands up.”

Lord Raab: “Then that's being a pussy if I don't fight back, just like Drake Green. That's not me.”

Trainer: “Raab, you won't improve if you don't keep them up. In a real amateur MMA fight and in wrestling yes, you do fight back, but I'm trying to teach you that it only takes one kick or punch to you're face that you get knocked down or just one forced miss punch and kick could cause yourself to get knocked out and giving you're opponent the win. Lets try again.”

Raab nods as he's got no choice, but to listen to him as he still had his mind on Drake Green on how bad he wants to get his hands on him, but that's for another day as he keeps his hands up by guarding himself and the trainer keeps punching towards Raab and he knew how bad Raab wanted to punch the trainer back, but it was about Raab keeping his guard up and the trainer remembered that Raab can't really learn how to keep his hands up if he wasn't punching and he sees the anger on his face and speaks.

Trainer: “Alright, I'll let you punch me and I do want to teach you something else anyway if you knock me out. While punching me though, I want you to still have you're hands up.”

Raab smiles and nods as he guards himself from the punches he gets from his trainer, but Raab screams and lets out a huge punch towards the trainer's face, but quickly gets in guard with his hands up and the trainer nods on Raab finally listening on how to keep his hands up and the trainer knew it was the only way Raab is happy.

Three referees decide to get into the wrestling ring just in case Raab gets to knock the trainer out and he just keeps his guard up and then he lands a kick to the trainer's shoulder and almost forgets to put his hands up, but he quickly corrected that and he gets in a defence position and blocks all the punches to the head by the trainer.

Suddenly, he smashes the trainer to the ground with a hook and Raab continues to punch the trainer everywhere and it took three referees to get off him, but it does no use as Raab continues to punch until more referees get in and it took six of them to get him off and the trainer slowly gets up with Raab wanting to punch him, but the referees restrained him and the trainer speaks.

Trainer: “See, that's another thing I want to teach you is you got to stop fighting in amateur MMA fights when someone is knocked out. It's not the way it's meant to be.”

Lord Raab: “I wouldn't stop fighting when Drake Green is knocked out to the mat, I'd still beat the shit out of him, all day and night if I wanted to, especially with the things he said.”

Trainer: “Jesus Raab, this is not wrestling. How many times do I keep telling you things are different in amateur MMA ranks? You don't behave in that manner in the sport. You can do what ever you like in wrestling, but not in MMA.”

Lord Raab: “Oh I leave someone on the floor when they are about to get up? Oh, that's good to know that even you are preventing me from letting my anger come out just like Henry. I thought you was better than that, but Drake made me angry and the rest of the roster in SCW as well. Fuck this.”

Raab leaves the wrestling ring and throws his gloves on the floor and he sees Henry walking into the gym as Henry goes to the wrestling ring area and he lets his anger out on the bags by kicking and punching them without any gloves on and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “What's all this about?”

Trainer: “It's Raab refusing to accept the rules of amateur MMA fighting that although he gets the fact of keeping his hands up, he refuses to leave someone laying in the octagon when they are knocked out and he keeps speaking about Drake Green a lot like he's apart of the MMA business.”

Henry Losak: “It's because he's wrestling him in the next few days. He does everything he can in the ring to prove he's a monster, only people think twice because of not terrorising people like Sean Jackson does. So don't worry about it.”

Trainer: “But how will he learn about his behaviour in the MMA business?”

Henry questions on that as he had a massive fight planned for Raab next week, but Raab doesn't know it. He screams and yells on the bags with his anger, even shaking the whole wall down just with his bare knuckle fists and Henry sees how pissed off Raab is and it's a shame because he really wanted to tell him, but maybe it's the right time, especially the fight being next week and he hears Raab speak to the bag.

Lord Raab: “You're gonna be fucking knocked out mother fucker. I'll make you bleed until you can't stand from me any second Drake you piece of shit. I'll show you how I belong inside of an SCW. Just you wait.”

Henry sees the anger of Raab's voice and he turns towards the trainer and whispers in his ear about something which left the trainer in shock, letting out a gasp.

Trainer: “Really? The Amateur MMA organiser thinks Raab is ready for that? I don't know Henry, it seems to be all too fast and he doesn't learn to stop fighting when someone's knocked down.”

Henry Losak: “That's what I said to the organiser, but he feels Raab is ready for the next level because of knocking that number one contender for the Heavyweight belt out with that fight being on tomorrow night. I need to tell him.”

Trainer: “He doesn't know about this?”

Henry Losak: “No because he's fighting against Drake Green this Sunday and I want him to focus on that. That's why I whispered just so he wouldn't hear.”

Trainer: “Regardless of that upcoming wrestling match against Drake Green, he needs to know right now before he gets worse. That might tell him a lesson on to stop fighting when the fighter is down on the mat.”

Henry sighed as the trainer is right, there's no use of hiding this from Raab and he saw Samuel coming in too to see his tag partner letting anger out on the bags by kicking and punching very hard and it's lucky he is screaming the place down since he didn't hear the conversation and he sighs again as he'd rather tell Raab next week, but he couldn't as he shouts at him.”

Henry Losak: “RAAB, GET OVER HERE NOW. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.”

Lord Raab: “OH, ABOUT ME BEING OUT OF CONTROL, RIGHT?”

Henry Losak: “NO, I GOT GOOD NEWS TO TELL YOU WHICH MIGHT EXPLAIN AS TO WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK.”

Raab does one more punch and kick towards the bag as he went straight over to Henry, Samuel and the trainer and he grabs his bottle he left on the floor and takes the cap off to drink it and places it back on and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “This better be good Henry because I don't have time to piss around and listen to more bullshit.”

Henry Losak: “OK fine Raab. Just calm down. I know that Drake has said things you haven't liked at all and that's completely understandable, but do you realise what you've done last week in MMA? You knocked out the Heavyweight title contender and you want to know the real truth of the interviewers that were here last week, right?”

Lord Raab: “Of course I do.”

Henry really didn't want to tell Raab at all, but the trainer nod to reassure Henry because it was serious talks and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “The reason the camera crew and the interviewers were here last week is because well, the amateur MMA organiser said to me, since you knocked out the heavyweight title contender last week, he thought that you'd be the next contender for the amateur MMA heavyweight belt. Now you know why they were here along with this trainer teaching you to not only keep you're hands up, but teaching you to stop fighting when a guy gets knocked down.”

Lord Raab: “But my match against Drake Green? I'm not contending for that title until I've beated the shit out of him.”

Henry Losak: “We know that, but it's happening after you've defended you're title against Drake Green next week, not this week. Now I want you to do some wrestling training tomorrow and get some rest for the rest of today. No excuses, no arguing with me over it. Just do it.”

All three men nod at Raab to learn about following orders only when it comes to MMA as he does and stomps off to his apartment and Samuel spends time on working on his stamina training, but it's another reason why Raab has been pissed off recently as well as he sees Samuel not getting any wrestling done properly. Hasn't been booked since the day he signed a contract and it bothered Raab and even Samuel. Raab doesn't go straight to bed, but instead does more training with doing press ups and other warming up exercises to keep himself in shape for the upcoming match against Drake Green.

It's now midnight and Raab gets up from the floor and goes upstairs to take everything, but his boxer shorts off as he jumps into bed and wraps the duvet close to his body and places his head on the pillow and speaks again.

Lord Raab: “I wish I can fight on my own without Henry or Samuel telling me what to do and train all day everyday non stop except to drink something, but I just want to strangle Drake Green and rip him to pieces with scars and blood everywhere. Tomorrow, I'm not gonna listen to anyone as I'll find a fucker on the streets that looks like Drake Green and pimple him to shreds. I'll show the world what a nasty fucker I am.”

After he said that, he struggles to get to sleep, mainly because his mind is only on fighting and he does want to fight a lot on someone, but he knows Henry said he can do some fighting tomorrow and he finally ignores that addiction he has inside of him and he closes his eyes to sleep and goes fast asleep two hours later.

Beating an Drake Green lookalike. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 14th October. (Off Camera)

It was very unusual for Raab to go out of the headquarters to find a lookalike as Henry and Samuel didn't even know Raab went missing again. He's walking around, looking for a particular guy that looked just like Drake Green. It took him hours to find one until at eight at night, he found someone that looks just like him and he ran across towards the guy and knocks him down to the pavement before he beats more tar out of him until he drags his victim by his coat across the floor all the way to his headquarters since he's fed up of fighting his trainer and he takes him straight into the gym with weapons already all over the ring he placed before he went out and Raab throws the man in the ring and smiles as he speaks towards not only to the guy, but to the world too.

Lord Raab: “Is this how I should be feared huh? Take this motherfucking Drake.”

He kicks right in his mouth, being completely defenceless to fight against Raab. He was bigger than Drake in size, but it didn't matter to Raab as he wanted to beat up someone new but at least he was doing it in his gym headquarters with all the weapon and fist hitting than doing it in the streets that Henry banned him from. He gets a rope and then he drags him across the ring to the turnbuckle posts and ties the rope around the guy's neck as he has to take all the punches and kicks he gets from Raab as Raab unties the rope from the turnbuckle and leaves the guy coughing and wheezing like crazy.

Raab didn't even leave the guy a chance to speak as he didn't even care other than wanting to put revenge on an Drake lookalike and gets a steel chair and smashes over and over again non stop like a monster on the loose as he's almost torturing him with his own wrestling skills and moves as he does a few German suplex's that are very hard and then he does a few pile drivers on the guy, leaving him almost all banged up from Raab's vicious wrestling. He even uses glass tables around him as he powerbombs him through a table, leaving the man moaning and grunting from the pain he's been given from Raab as he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “How pathetic you are Drake? I know you're not him, but he should've thought about what he said.”

Raab realised he hasn't done well enough to send a direct message from what he's doing in the ring and nobody is gonna stop Raab, doing what he's doing to someone and he picks up a barbed wire on a two by four stick and he has a very sick smile on his face, knowing Drake's in a whole world of his own environment in Raab's thoughts and he's clearly quite delusional, but he couldn't help the fact he loved his own world of fighting in a humid desert heat Las Vegas and Raab was already covered in sweat because of the heat of the weather today.

He had no remorse at all for the damage he's doing in the ring and someone came to the headquarters gym to see what the screaming and moaning was about cos it echoed even from outside as the guy who worked in the headquarters ran straight to the calling bell to demand Henry to come down and stop the fighting Raab's doing. He saw a cut on the guy's head and plants the barbed wire on his head very tightly and then he leaves him on the mat, blooded and destroyed. He picks up the ladder and puts the ladder sideways to smash it on his head. It doesn't stop there as he places the guy under the ladder and then he goes up the turnbuckle and jumps on the ladder to crush the guy in pieces.

Since Raab's gone crazy, he even picks up a stapler and places them on himself before he uses the stapler on the guy to give him more of a scream and Henry sees what Raab is doing to the Drake Green lookalike and Henry was absolutely disgusted at what he's doing and demands security to come down and stop him which took at least ten of them to come down to the ring and they do nothing to stop Raab on beating the Drake Green guy up until the security guard zapped Raab as he drops to the floor and put him in handcuffs as they pull him out of the ring.

Henry Losak: “Thanks guys. Now leave me to deal with this.”

The security men left as Henry stands over Raab to wait for him to regain his conscious and it took him fifteen minutes to get up and Henry shakes his head in disappointment, fuming at the damage he's done to a stranger who looks like Drake Green and speaks.

Henry Losak: “WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING, BEATING UP STRANGERS IN THE STREET?”

Lord Raab: “OH, YOU CALL THIS FIGHTING IN THE STREETS? PEOPLE SAY I'M NOT A MONSTER? I'M PROVING TO THE WHOLE SCW ROSTER THAT I AM A MONSTER TO BE FEARED."

Henry Losak: “THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE ACTING. THAT GUY CAN SEND YOU BACK IN PRISON. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?”

Lord Raab: “FUCK PRISON AND THE POLICE. THEY DO NOTHING TO FEAR ME. NOR DO THE SCW ROSTER. THEY SAY I'M NOT SOMEONE TO BE FEARED, WELL THEY'LL TALK ABOUT ME BEING FEARED NOW, THOSE FUCKING CUNTS.”

Henry saw that Raab was proving a point that he's sick and tired of wrestlers in SCW not viewing Raab as a threat, even though he's not lost a match since the last PPV, even though he defeated Kain twice, it still wasn't good enough for the world and Henry gets that, but Raab was going the wrong way about it and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “We have to get rid of this guy for once before he calls the police on you. Samuel, take him far away from this gym and place him somewhere and come back.”

Samuel goes to the ring and pulls the guy to him and picks him up to take him out of the headquarters as Henry sees Raab looking furious and still angry with Henry on stopping him from fighting and while Raab takes a seat and drinks his liquid, Henry needed to talk to Raab and he does so as he sees the mat being a bloody mess.

Henry Losak: “I know people have been saying things about you, but was there any need to pick a stranger from the streets that look like Drake Green and beat them up in the gym?”

Lord Raab: “Yes there was because I'm fed up of people overlooking the fact that I've wrestled my way to the top fair and square without asking or demanding anything and most of all, Drake refuses to see the fact that I've earned my title.”

Henry Losak: “Yes me, Samuel and Goth know that truly, but take the negatives as a good thing, not that Sean Jackson would understand.”

Lord Raab: “No and even Drake respects that piece of shit who is nothing more, than a bitch on stealing teddy bears and wife's just for people to not fight back. He's no rapist or monster, he's a fucking joke and being the biggest coward on the roster, just like Drake.”

Henry Losak: “Take it as a good thing that you're getting hated because the end of the day, people hate you because you are a threat and are jealous of you.”

Raab nods as he obviously thought everyone, but him, Goth and Samuel were jokes of the wrestling business, especially when half of them don't even spend time in the gym and spend time outside doing things with their loved ones. Henry sees Raab's face and it turns into a smile on knowing what he said and heard from Henry and when Henry takes his hand away from Raab, there's blood on it and sees the staple marks nearly everywhere on Raab's body.

Henry Losak: “What the hell you doing to yourself?”

Lord Raab: “Causing more blood to come out like everyday. Maybe scaring myself isn't a bad idea, at least it'll show the world that I'm capable of pain and suffering like I go through in everyday life. Let me get into the ring and do more damage. I'm far from done.”

Henry says nothing as it was in a way good that Raab decided to do some more wrestling while he was around as it showed the passion he has for the business, even at three in the morning there's nothing to stop him from training as a trainer go into the ring and tries to pick up a kendo stick to hit Raab with, but he smacks it out of his hand and uses the kendo stick towards the trainer instead, showing how bad Raab wants to fight. There's never any rest to Raab's fighting as he's addicted towards it, never even has a day off from fighting because he's never the one to settle down and watch a movie or something with his friends.

He didn't have friends apart from Goth and he didn't care at all because he lived in the gym to fight as he picks up the same barbed wire as before and smashes the trainer with the barbed wire and even does a few piledrivers on the mat, before placing him on the ladder and he climbs on the turnbuckle and this time, he does a massive splash right on the trainer and leaves him bleeding from his mouth, spitting blood to the mat only made Raab even more happier as he picks up the trash can and smashes it on the trainer's head, even with the sharp bit of the lid to make his scar appear like mad. It's clear as day that Raab wanted to be prepared for the Roulette rules match and he made sure he left every weapon he threw into the ring and then he uses the last weapon that's left in the ring that he hasn't used yet, fire extinguisher where he picks it up and smashes the trainer on it.

Then he kicks him to the gut to give him the Double Arm Brainbuster as he does it multiple of times and doesn't stop until he wasn't really moving much and Raab crouches down, thinking Drake in his mind and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Yeah, you lay there, not being able to move, that's for everything you've said to me Drake and you'll be tasting you're own blood and choke on it.”

Raab gave Drake in his mind a right spit in his face, showing the total lack of respect for him and he walks out with praise and he hadn't even thought about for his title as he starts to think about the title he has as he picks it up that he barely even touches and speaks towards Henry who applauds him as Samuel just came back into the gym and sits down with Henry and Raab.

Lord Raab: “There's no way that Drake is getting this title from me. I'm gonna beat him so bad that he won't even attempt to touch it and Sean will still have to wait because he's not a deserving contender and never earned shit to get it. I'll speak more shit about this cunt and he'll be destroyed to pieces in my Roulette rules match, where I truly belong and making the Heavyweight title different to normal matches again, exactly what I had planned.”

Henry Losak: “That's right. Anyway, you better get to sleep as it's gone four in the morning and we got to get to San Juan, Puerto Rico on Friday. You have to rest the whole of today because of training nearly non stop and rest is what you need.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah fine, I'll rest, but nothing in my mind stops me thinking about fighting.”

Raab again like yesterday is just doing what he's been asked to do like an amateur MMA fighter would as he walks out the gym and Samuel follows him and they enter in their apartment and they go up the stairs together to bed and while Raab closes the door, he only realised that Samuel was there with him and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “God Samuel, you shocked the hell out of me, but we didn't spend time together yesterday, did we?”

Lord Raab: “I guess it's cos I can't stop thinking about brutalising the little twerp in my own hands. I just want for him to taste what it feels like to be in the world of my environment where I was born to wrestle.”

Samuel nods at Raab, but it clearly distracted him when Raab took his shirt off and Samuel looking at Raab's muscular chest and holds his crouch area, hiding the fact he was turned on already and Raab sees that and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “You want to you know, do it tonight?”

Lord Raab: “Fine, we will since we didn't yesterday.”

Raab closes the door along with the lights as you couldn't see what exactly they are doing, but you could tell what they are getting up to with how you heard the kissing and cuddling before you hear moaning and breathing heavily to a point of screaming and yelling fifteen minutes later and even hearing of the changing positions which happened all throughout the night and then it took them two hours to finally settle down and then the room went silent two hours later and went straight to sleep.

Beating a former fake champion ustream.com shoot.

“You know you're a piece of shit when that worthless wrestler Sean Jackson has somehow earned you're respect and what has Sean Jackson done to earn that? He's done nothing in this company apart from winning two SCW World titles that weren't even a challenge, especially he attacked Gabriel when he wasn't even at 100 hundred percent to cash in his case to win the belt because he couldn't beat him fair and square. He pretends to scare people with using people's loved ones and their objects like a fucking coward, preventing people to attack him since he's a fucking bitch and plus, people like him don't belong in SCW. That man should be in a funeral grave. I don't find him scary or evil at all. He's a joke just like you.

He's a joke because he doesn't even win matches and I never take him seriously or even respect that cunt as long as I live. Sean likes to think he got in my head, but he hasn't done anything to do that, considering he's doesn't even know what happened in the past with me and my twin brother that didn't even happen in the wrestling business. Nor are you a man either, especially when you didn't even challenge me for the SCW World title in front of my face. I hate Travis Nathaniel Andrews, but I respect him over you and Sean because he actually did challenge me for a title match in my face and actually got it because of that.

You however, went to Mark Ward and placed that attention seeker another joke of a champion Mikah above the sea and Mark got shit scared of you that he caved into you're demands and got the match you want. Do you think I want you to respect me? Do you think I want you to like me? No because you haven't done a damn thing since you returned. Oh right, winning against Casey Williams is meant to be an achievement. You pussy ass prick and I don't even know Kevin Carter or Rage to even know if they've earned it. Can't even say I've even heard of them since they aren't even in SCW any more so I can't judge them.

As for you to say I don't belong in the ring with you, what makes you say that? I think you don't even belong in the ring against me at all, nor done anything to earn this SCW World title shot. I think someone needs to watch my second match I had against Kain. A guy who thought that can beat me again, a guy who just like you, that bodies bitch and Mikah think I'm not a worthy champion, only I've proved all three of you wrong. As for that bodies bitch, I am intermediating, especially in the ring. I'm not a bitch like Sean who prefers to get his opponents to not fight back and barely win matches, I am a monster on what I can do in the ring and people like Drake, you and Mikah should look more at what people do in the ring aka me, than backstage shit they do just to get attention.

Drake overlooks everything I've done of course because he's not seen everything and actually, you lied when you said you're here for the fans to protect me because all I've seen from you is causing Mark Ward hell and you can continue that all you want since he has nothing to do with me. I never kissed his ass to do what me, Samuel and Goth did, as I said before, I was gonna beat the shit out of you to begin with anyway because you are what's wrong with the wrestling business. You just quit when you suffered from injuries?

I never quit wrestling once when I've been injured and there's been times I've been sick and having a busted leg or arm that I'd continued wrestling broken or not and why? Because I cope with pain and it shows you're lack of commitment to the business and it's no wonder when you make movies along with all the roster taking time out to spend their time on other activities and their wives and husbands. Me however I spend more time in a ring or octagon than anybody in the business and Goth along with Samuel know that. I train all day everyday without a day off and that's because I prefer to spend all of my life with training, fighting and beating people in and out of wrestling than resting and going out to eat dinner or something.

You SCW cunts don't realise that and it's so sad and pathetic how everyone around here focuses on being in relationships and not doing enough wrestling or even training for it, along with not giving a shit about representing you're own company. I went to Fight One to fight for this place and to prove I was the top champion in SCW and I did that by beating James Edwards. I didn't see anybody else doing that for this company and the reason why I did is because I get bored of sitting on my ass, doing nothing hence why I do amateur MMA fights now to give me something else to do and it's fun to beat the living shit out of people there as well as in the wrestling ring.

As I have no problems doing just that with Drake Green. That motherfucker has it coming for a very long time, especially how he wants to protect the fans from me. Do you really care about the fans that much? You're more pathetic than I thought because I don't give a shit if the fans aren't in the building, they still do nothing to boost you're confidence and it shows that you wouldn't wrestle without the fans around you. I would because I don't wrestle for the money or the media attention you and Mikah crave for, I do it because of my passion for this sport and letting all of my anger out that I've hidden long before I became a wrestler and an amateur MMA fighter and it's benefited me for the better. I didn't become champion for them and never will be a guy that kisses babies and signs autographs and pictures for them, I'd rather be a champion for myself than be a champion for the fans because I don't give two shits about them.

I'd have no problems going into the crowd and beat the living shit out of a fan because I have no fear going into a fight against anybody, even if Sean thinks I'm afraid of him, he barely did anything to me in that match and proven that he was easy to beat, not even close on being a threat to me. Even his opponent poses more of a threat than Sean and even you too. You've done nothing to pose a threat to me, even if you had Guns For Hire who you feel can somehow protect you have done nothing to pose that threat towards me. I never asked Samuel to cost Guns For Hire their first tag match since their return, he done it all himself and it's because unlike idiots like Sean Jackson, he strikes fear into people with his wrestling moves and picks a target just like that.

He doesn't train as much as me, but he's learning and is getting better at his addiction of being in the gym to wrestle every single day, you wouldn't last three days, wrestling non stop in the ring, especially how you can't cope with pain. I suppose that's why Mark placed you in this Roulette rules match because for far too long we've seen the same opponents go for the SCW World title in normal one on one or triple threat matches. I'm glad for this change because you're dealing with an environment where The Monstimals belong in where both me and Goth have made our mark in the Roulette division.

Ich genoss jede einzelne Minute auseinander dieser Abteilung, als ich den Gürtel umbenannt, wie die Gewalt Titel, denn es war nur, dass alles um Gewalt und Schmerz Menschen zu leiden haben, und wie ich schon sagte, Travis und Connor vor allem alle haben gewalttätig gegen mich wegen der Menge an Kraft, ich habe in sie gesetzt und ich habe sogar das Paar sie zu respektieren für das, weil sie zumindest und Goth verstehen, was Gewalt ist wie und warum Ich mag diese Art von Spielen, um so mehr, als mein SCW WM-Titel ist auf der Linie gegen Sie.

Vor allem, wie Sie sagten, Sie, um mich zu meinem eigenen Blut probieren? Interessante Berücksichtigung trinke ich mein eigenes Blut zusammen mit meinem Urin jeden Tag so technisch habe ich schon zu tun, die Sie ganz herzlich danken, so nehme ich das als Kompliment, weil ich mein eigenes Blut immer und immer wieder zu probieren, ohne sich mit ihm gelangweilt. Oh, ich werde alles tun, damit Sie bluten und leiden, weil ich genau, genau das zu tun ohne Probleme, vor allem, wenn ich habe die Ausbildung aller Woche hardcore Waffen nur gebunden bereit, gegen die Sie in den Ring konfrontiert zu sein und ich hoffe, es kann auch ein Inferno Match für meinen Titel als gut, weil ich keine Probleme Brennen Sie Körper in Stücke sind zu haben.

Wegen der Brutalität die Sie vorgenommen haben mir zu haben und mit Waffen mit, die pure Gewalt ist, was ich am besten in der Wrestling-Ring zu tun. Ich tue alles, was ich brauchen, um Sie zu schlagen, unabhängig von den Regeln des Spiels. Ich konnte sogar ersticken Sie mit meinen bloßen Händen, wenn ich wollte und nicht brauchen niemanden um mich zu schlagen, weil ich kann Spielen auf meine eigene zu gewinnen und tun es auch. Haben Sie nicht bemerkt, dass es der Europäischen Ringern, die heftiger als die Amerikaner sind? Nun America ist für Gewalt bekannt, noch mich und Goth sind die wahren heftigen Ringkämpfer in der Firma und Connor ist nicht weit dahinter.

Sie sind ein langer Weg auf ein gewalt Wrestler Drake und es ist traurig, die Sie nicht wirklich beweisen, du bist, weil heftige wir gesehen haben, was Sie Sean oder getan habe versucht zu tun, und Sie sind so ausgefallen vielleicht haben Sie Menschen zu respektieren, die Sie verloren und machte sie ihn fürchten. Um die Wahrheit zu sagen, du bist nicht ein gewalttätiger Mann, vor allem der mehrfache Verletzungen dich. Ich habe Narben und Knochenbrüche, aber ich Ringen und Kampf fortzusetzen in MMA, bis ich sterbe, weil nichts hält mich davon ab, was ich liebe. Ich will nichts mehr, in den Ring zu tun, als den Teufel aus dir brutal, weil Sie gerade ein hübscher Junge bist und ich werde nicht benutzen Sie Freundin, von Ihnen zu verbergen, weil ich nicht Sean Jackson oder sogar sprechen über ihr cos sie ist nicht im Krieg mit mir zumindest beteiligt.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> I enjoyed every single minute being apart of that division when I renamed the belt as the violence title because it was just that, all about violence and pain people have to suffer and as I've said, Travis and Connor especially all got violent towards me because of the amount of force I've put into them and I even respect the pair of them for that because at least they and Goth understand what violence is like and why I like these sorts of matches, more so when my SCW World title is on the line against you.

Especially how you said you want to make me taste my own blood? Interesting considering I drink my own blood along with my urine every single day so technically I already do that thank you very much so I take that as a compliment because I can taste my own blood time and time again without getting bored with it. Oh I will do everything I can to make you bleed and suffer because I'll do exactly just that without any problems, especially when I've been training all week hardcore weapons bound just to be ready to face against you in the ring and I hope it can also be an inferno match for my title as well because I'd have no problems burning you're body into pieces.

Because of the brutality you've made me have and using weapons along with showing pure violence is what I do best in the wrestling ring. I do everything I need to beat you, regardless of the rules of the match. I could even choke you with my bare hands if I wanted to and not need anybody to help me beat you because I can win matches on my own and do it well. Haven't you noticed that it's the European wrestlers that are more violent than the Americans are? Well America is known for violence, yet me and Goth are the true violent wrestlers in the company and Connor's not far behind.

You're a long way off on being a violent wrestler Drake and it's sad you don't really prove you're violent because we've seen what you've done to Sean or tried to do and you failed so maybe you respect people who you lost to and made you fear him. To tell you the truth, you're not a violent guy, especially the multiple of injuries you got. I have scars and broken bones, but I continue wrestling and fight in MMA until I die because nothing stops me from doing what I love. I want nothing more to do in the ring than to brutalise the fuck out of you because you're just a pretty boy and I won't use you're girlfriend to hide from you because I'm not Sean Jackson or even talk about her cos she is not involved in the war with me at least.

I'll fight you with my title on the line and I'm gonna walk away from the match still as champion without a mark on my body from you because you say I'll do nothing to give you a violent offence when I actually will because of you producing no defence from all the attacks The Monstimals have done to you. I've got you red handed and putting you through that table full of tacks was a nice feeling to have someone feel that same pain as I go through mentally every single day. That's why I have to be violent and that's my passion for both MMA and wrestling sport in general.

They'll be no time to attend to you're girlfriend or have any attempts from running away from me because you will be ripped like a sacrificial lamb and dragged around like a pesky rag doll you are. You're nothing more than a deadbeat man who won't even be able to defend against a German monster standing in front of him because tomorrow night in San Juan, Puerto Rico, I will show you who is the loser and the pathetic wrestler is in his so called event he feels he likes to call home, but it won't be when I'll break all the bones you've already suffered along with new ones for you to handle and like the violent beatings more than ever before. I will walk away with my title still on my shoulder because I work and train every single day compared to you and the rest of these idiots on the SCW roster.

Because that's what a real champion does and I'll prove it to you when you're body is left laying on top of my foot, having my hands raised in the air that I've won the match and having my title on my shoulder, after I've made you tap out after hearing you scream like a little bitch or pin you for the three count and even spit in you're face on the disrespect I have for you. You're dreams of becoming champion the 3rd time will be just a fantasy for you because Drake, prepare to be Raabinated by the German SCW World Champion Monster.”

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »

THE JOURNEY BACK: PART III

”The thrill of coming home has never changed." -Guy Pearce

October 13th, 2015 – Hilton Kauai Beach Resort; Kauai, HI – 9:00 PM

[The camera fades into a lavish hotel suite overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The walls are lined in rich fabric and the bed is covered by a silk canopy that flows over the hand carved wooden four post on each corner of the extremely large bed. Pacing back and forth in front of the large open French doors is Drake Green. Wearing a pair of black sweat pants, he feverishly walks back and forth. He slows down after a few moments and rubs his left thigh. He lets out a long sigh and shuts his eyes for a few seconds before hearing a knock at the door. He stands back up straight and then heads for the door. He opens it and standing before him is Lyan Lindberg with an incredibly annoyed look on her face. She stares at him with a hardened look for a moment and then lets her eyes drop down below his neck.]

Lyah: Really? You’re not wearing a shirt?

[Drake can’t help but smile.]

Drake: Sorry.

[She pushes passed him, suitcase in tow, and heads into the suite.]

Lyah: Whatever. Where’s my pudding?

[She lets go of her suitcase near the couch and hops on. She gets comfortable and then holds out her hands, waiting for her pudding. Drake rolls his eyes and walks over to the fridge. He opens up the stainless steel door and pulls out a Jell-o pudding snack pack and tosses it to her along with a plastic spoon.]

Drake: Happy?

Lyah: It’s a start. Sit down.

Drake: Yes, ma’am.

[Drake plops on top of the plush couch and Lyah immediately kicks her sandals off drops her feet in his lap. Drake looks at her with a questioning expression on his face and Lyah glares angrily at him. He quickly gives in and starts rubbing them. Her evil glare turns into a smile as she dips her plastic spoon into her pudding and takes the delicious first bite, savoring the taste.]

Drake: Forgive me?

Lyah: Nope.

Drake: Are you at least getting closer?

[She stares at him for a second, taking another bite of her pudding, and then puts her hand on her chin as she thinks it over.]

Lyah: Nope.

Drake: Really?

Lyah: Keep rubbing.

[Drake smiles and rolls his eyes again as he rubs deeper into the ball of Lyah’s right foot. She moans a bit before tossing her now empty pudding cup and used plastic spoon onto the coffee table next to the couch.]

Lyah: Fine. But we need to talk.

Drake: Ok…

Lyah: Look, I get that you got stuff that you don’t want me to know. I get it...you’re protective of your manhood. But when you’re slamming pills and trying to hide it from? Not cool, bro.

[Drake goes to speak but she immediately cuts him off.]

Lyah: And then you get nasty with me? You don’t own me moviestar, ok? Just because you buy me pudding and give me liek the best ever foot rubs...you don’t own me. I don’t deserve to be talked to like that, deal?

[Drake presses into her ankles.]

Drake: Deal.

Lyah: And I want answers.

Drake: What kind of answers?

Lyah: What’s with the pills?

Drake: It’s really nothing.

[She kicks him on his left thigh, right where he has muscle atrophy.]

Drake: Ow! What the-

Lyah: That doesn’t look like nothing to me. Look I know I joke around about you being like old but….you’re really not that old. I see you favoring your leg so what gives?

[Drake stares at her for a second before letting out a long sigh.]

Drake: Ok.

[He pushes her feet off of his lap and stands up. He walks around the couch and stands in front of her.]

Drake: I have muscle loss in my leg. It’s painful as fuck and there is nothing I can do about it.

[Lyah sits up, with a look of concern on her face.]

Lyah: Oh my god, should you be wrestling?

Drake: Yes. I’m fine. It’s something that’s been going on for a couple years. I’ve learned to deal wit it.

Lyah: Can you like, tell? Like if you touch it?

Drake: Yeah…

Lyah: Come here.

[She grabs him by the hand pulls him closer to her. She looks up to him with a smile on her face?]

Lyah: May I?

[Drake rolls his eyes and looks away.]

Drake: Sure.

[She sticks her fingers in the waistband of his black sweatpants and then pulls them down to his ankles. She laughs a bit at Drake’s ‘Minions’ boxers.]

Drake: Shut up.

Lyah: Where is it, here?

[She sticks her fingers deep into his inner thigh and he jumps back.]

Drake: Jesus!

Lyah: Sorry! Let me touch it.

[He begrudgingly steps back close to her. She very gently this time traces her finger along his inner thigh.]

Lyah: Oh my god! There’s like a chunk missing! Eww….

[Drake steps back, pulling up his sweat pants.]

Drake: Thanks.

Lyah: O em gee...I’m kidding!

[She jumps up and runs over to him, giving him a big hug from behind.]

Lyah: Don’t fall apart on me old man.

Drake: I’m trying.

[She spins him around and then grabs hold of his hands, interlocking her fingers in his.]

Lyah: I’m serious. Don’t.

[They share a moment, staring into each other’s eyes. He feels the urge to blurt out the “L” word. As he goes to open his mouth, Lyah speaks first.]

Lyah: What if you like start to lose face muscles? That would be so sad yet kinda funny.

[She drops his hands and walks over to the balcony.]

Lyah: Wanna go sit by the water?

Drake: No, you go ahead. I’ve got to get up early anyway.

Lyah: That’s true. It is passed your bedtime. You’re not hiding anything else from me are you?

[She smiles at him. He stares at her for a second before finally answering.]

Drake: No.

Lyah: Good because I’d punch you. I would too. And it would hurt.

Drake: Goodnight.

[She winks at him before heading out to the balcony. Drake shakes his head a bit and then heads into the bedroom. He sits down on the bed and picks up his phone. The new message alert is on and as he opens it up, he sees a text from Barry.]

Congrats again, Champ. $$$$$$$$ Air Walker! -B

[He sighs as he shakes his head before turning off the bedroom light.]

October 14th, 2015 – Borthwick Kauai Cemetery; Kauai, HI – 7:15 AM

[The camera fades into a sunny Hawaiian Wednesday afternoon. There is a slight breeze in the air as we focus in on Drake Green, wearing blue jeans, his Converse sneakers, and a grey Adidas zip-up. He is carrying a Nike backpack with one strap draped over his right shoulder. As the camera zooms out we can see Drake is walking in a through a row of headstones, searching for one in particular. As he finally comes across the grave he is looking for he rests his hand on top of the stone. He smiles for a bit before looking around to make sure noone is watching him before slipping his backpack off his arm. He unzips it, taking about a small bottle of pills. He pops the top off before downing a couple his painkillers and then stuffs the pill bottle back into his Ogio bag. He takes a long hard look at the headstone before letting out a sad filled sigh.]

Drake: Hey, Maxy.

[He smiles at the final resting place of his long time mentor, trainer, and friend. He places his hand on the etched name across the front of the headstone before speaking again.]

Drake: Long time. Way too long if you ask me. I know it’s been a while. I tried to get here a couple of months ago but I just couldn’t. I...it’s just been a tough year. Everything that’s been going on with work and wrestling and….

[He lets out another sigh.]

Drake: I just miss you, Maxy. I brought you some stuff.

[He slides his hand into the bag and pulls out two mini-bars of Belvedere Vodka. He sets them on the ground, leaning them up against the gravestone.As he stands back up he can’t help but let out a chuckle.]

Drake: I know you’ve been sober for like almost ten years and everything but being on the count that you’re….you know...dead and everything I thought maybe you’d finally have a fucking drink with me.

[Drake slides a small mini-bar of Johnny Walker Black Label out of his bag and twists off the tiny metal cap before raising it up in the air in the direction of his friend’s final resting place in a saluting fashion.]

Drake: Cheers, Maxy.

[In one very fast gulp, Drake downs the entire bottle of Johnny Walker scotch. He lets out a satisfied gasp of air before giving his friend a thumbs up.]

Drake: Being sober is over rated anyway. I almost forgot.

[One final time, Drake shoves his hand into his backpack and pulls out a pack of Marlboro Red Cigarettes and a lighter. He flips open the pack and pulls two cigarettes out, resting one of them on top of the two bottles of Belvedere Vodka and place the other one between his lips. He flicks the light and lights up his cigarette, savoring every last bit of that first drag. After a moment he exhales and a bellow of smoke pours out of his mouth. He smiles.]

Drake: Ahh….I missed that.

[He takes another drag.]

Drake: So where do I start? It’s been a long year. I’ve made a couple more movies. You were right about that Lancelot movie...I made a terrible Knight of the Round Table. I mean pretty terrible. Richard Roeper said I made walking and talking look tedious and incredibly difficult.

[Again, he takes another drag.]

Drake: You’d be happy though, I made it back into Sin City Wrestling after all. Even scored myself a title shot...at High Stakes...again. Looks like I might make a record breaking run. At the very least it’s definitely shaping up to be a pretty entertaining winter.

[He takes a deep drag this time.]

Drake: I don’t know why I ever gave these up.

[He quickly goes back for another.]

Drake: I met a girl. I mean...a woman. I think. I don’t know. Her name is Lyah and she’s pretty awesome. I know if you were still here you’d still be pissed about the whole Misty debacle but this chick is different man. I finally feel like I have a real partner out there. It’s an awesome feeling. You would’ve loved her. She puts me in my place pretty well. I was gonna try and take her to see Carmen before we flew out but it’s just not gonna work out this time around.

[He takes a drag.]

Drake: But I really came here because I need some help, Maxy. I’ve got a pretty big decision to make here in a couple of weeks. I’ve got a really amazing opportunity to make a shit ton of money and do this superhero movie; Air Walker. I mean an insane amount of money. But….the catch is...I’ve gotta hang up the boots. I’m not sure if I’m ready for that, you know? I feel like I’ve got one last great run in me. I’m almost there, Maxy. I just wish I had more time.

[He takes the last and final drag of the cigarette and throws it away.]

Drake: But…

[He looks around a bit.]

Drake: I’m scared, Maxy. This guy I’m facing next week is different. He’s evil. He hurts people for fun and I don’t think my leg is gonna make it. It feels weaker and weaker the more I train. Anyway I guess what I’m saying is I need some sort of sign. Help me out buddy.

[Drake looks around as if he were half expecting a sign to actually show up. After a few moments of nothing, he turns back toward the headstone.]

Drake: Figures. Even in death you’re a stoic. I miss you, Maxy. I guess I better get going. My plane leaves in a few hours.

[Again he looks around, waiting and hoping for a sign but nothing ever comes. So he zips up his backpack and he leans forward, pressing his hands up against Max’s name on the headstone.]

Drake: Take care of yourself, Maxy. I’ll see you soon.

[He spins around, backpack in tow, and heads for the exit of the cemetery. As he turns the corner he runs right into a young girl and her mother. She is wearing a Drake Green “Man of the People” t-shirt. The mother is extremely apologetic and she scolds her daughter for not looking where she was going. Drake tries to explain it was just an accident however they weren’t speaking English and it didn’t seem like they were understanding him either. He notices how excited and nervous she is standing in front of someone she idolizes. He can’t help but smile at her. He kneels down in front of her and smiles as she nearly trembles.]

Drake: It’s ok.

[He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small piece of paper that looks like sort of receipt. He grabs a pen from inside his bag and scribbles his name across it for her. As he goes to hand it to her she snatches it from his fingers and then launches at him giving him a huge hug, which startles him a bit,]

Drake: Ok...it’s ok.

Girl: Muchas gracias por volver a SCW. SCW lo necesita. Que te necesitamos.

[She pulls back and then smiles at him again before holding her mothers hand. They share a look for a moment or two before the mother and daughter walk off and Drake is left, staring at the young girl walking away with the words “MAIN EVENT MAKER” sprawled out across the back of her shirt. He stares for a moment and then a large smile comes over his face. He turns back to his friend’s gravestone.]

Drake: That was the sign wasn’t it?

Just as he asks a gust of cold wind blows through. He watches the young adolescent girl walk away as it finally hits Drake.

Drake: I get it, Maxy. I finally get it.

[He turns his head back toward the gravestone.]

Drake: I finally get it.

[The scene fades out.]

“What have I done? That seems to be a question that gets thrown around quite a bit here. It seems to be a question that some people, some ignorant thick-headed, mindless people like you, don’t have the answer to. So let me explain it to you, Raab-sy. I’m a three time World Tag Team Champion. A two time Cruiserweight Champion, I’ve won a hardcore indy fed title once upon a time ago and I’ve held titles in BACW, ACW, including the World Championship, and oh yeah…I’m a two-time…excuse me…almost RECORD SETTING THREE TIME SCW World Heavyweight Champion. My record usually speaks for itself but because I’ve been gone for a little bit I’ll cut you some slack. You may not have known that I’m arguably one of the greatest superstars to ever wrestle in a SCW six-sided ring and quite possibly the biggest draw they’ve ever had. You might just be uninformed that I’ve headlined six SCW super shows, including High Stakes 3 and 4. You may be too dumb to realize that I’m such a big draw that one of the owners of this company actually had to lie to his partner because he wanted me on his ticket that bad. So because you clearly don’t know anything about anything that has to do with the history of the title that you are now temporarily holding for me, I’m gonna cut you some slack in not knowing that you’re just a transitional champion. A placeholder set up, just waiting for the King to return and collect his crown. You’re like Prince John, the bitter younger brother who never really amounted to anything. The forgotten son who caused a lot of trouble before his big brother King Richard came back and made him his bitch, just like I’ll have to do to you on Sunday. Just like you apparently need me to do.”

“But you’re right about one thing; I’ve never won another title here in Sin City Wrestling. You seem to be smart enough to have noticed that one. The truth is, the bookers just thought I was main event material. In fact, my fourth match in this company was headlining a PPV. But I guess all of that is meaningless because I never held the third tier title. You see where I’m going with this, Raabster? Actually, you’ve demonstrated to me enough that you’re probably not quick enough to follow what I am saying so I guess I’ll have to spell it out for you…again. I’m the real deal, kid. I can’t speak for anyone else who calls himself or herself Showtime other than they probably ripped it from me since I’ve had this nickname since 1998. But what I can say is that anyone and everyone in Sin City Wrestling that has held a Roulette title has all of my respect. That division may just be the toughest in all of our industry and I stand up and applaud and thank every man and woman that has the fucking balls to hold that belt because they truly know what that belt means. You? You don’t have a fucking clue. You’re the kind of douchebag that comes in and tries to defile all of the history of the place where he ends up. I’ve got news for you, pal, it’s called the Roulette title…not the Violence title. Only you, your weirdo manager, your oddly feminine boyfriend, and your pretend Drake Green have any fucking clue what a Violence title is. Take a look at the history books, bro. You won the Roulette title and you also lost the Roulette title. So you’re not this monster you keep telling everyone you are. You’re just a dick.”

“Hey guess what, I just ‘favorited’ a tweet from the SCW Social Media guy hyping our match on twitter. I also re-tweeted this one that says YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Yes, I tweet. I also have Facebook and I might have an Instagram account that I’ve never logged into. None of that has ever stopped me from being an absolute BEAST in the ring. Nobody, and that includes you, your boy toy Sammy, Goth, and who ever else you can think of, works harder than me; NOBODY. The difference between me and a guy like you is that I don’t make excuses why I can’t do this or why I don’t do that or insult other people for doing or not doing things that I don’t like. That’s the beauty of living in the good old US of A. We all can do what ever the fuck we want. This ain’t East Berlin, bro. People have freedoms and Social Media is one of them. I’m sorry you don’t like it but I really don’t care. Maybe next time instead of playing hide the hot dog with your boy Sammy Mac, you can pick up a phone and see what Twitter is all about. You can see how amazing it has been for people like you and Samuel. Without outlets like Twitter and other Social Media venues, LGBT rights probably wouldn’t be where they are today. So instead of shit talking all over something you know nothing about, maybe you should actually learn what it’s all about. And just so you’re aware…you are absolutely correct. No one likes you and no one respects you. That’s a fact, man. And it’s not because you don’t have talent. No one gets as far as you have in SCW without talent. No one gets to hold that precious piece of leather and metal without having talent. They don’t like you because you’re an asshole and they don’t respect you because you haven’t earned it. You don’t deserve it.”

October 16th, 2015 – San Juan, Puerto Rico – 1:00 PM

The scene sets back in inside of a press conference. The members of the World Press fill the chairs and the standing room only back corridor of the room as they wait. A subtle buzz fills the room as they chat between themselves, waiting for the man of the hour. Waiting for Drake Green to make his one and only public appearance before the main event of Sunday’s High Stakes V, the biggest event of the year on the SCW calendar. Backstage, just out of sight from the reporters stands Drake. He is wearing a bright blue suit with a white button up shirt underneath with the collar open and spread. He runs his hands through his hair, noticeably nervous for his first big pre-fight presser in over a year. As he stand impatiently, tapping his brown Italian leather shoe on the floor repeatedly, someone rushes over and slaps him on his shoulders.]

Barry: Showtime!

[Drake gets startled when his agent and friend Barry Goldstein screams his nickname in his ear.]

Drake: Geez, Barry.

Barry: What?

[Barry is wearing a black suit with a yellow shirt and matching yellow tie. His giant and obnoxious bluetooth earpiece blinks brightly blue in his ear as he scans the crowd of reporters.]

Barry: Any good ass out there? I’m on the prowl.

Drake: Haven’t you been divorced enough?

Barry: Four times could be the charm, Champ.

[Drake can’t help but let out a chuckle.]

Drake: What are you doing here anyway? I told you that you didn’t have to fly down here just for this.

Barry: What and miss the last match in Drake Green’s storied history? Forget about it, never gonna happen.

Drake: Look….about that.

Barry: Don’t worry...we’ve got it covered. We keep the studio quiet on the movie and we let you do the whole retirement speech thing.

Drake: No, I meant-

[Barry cuts him off.]

Barry: Don’t worry, Champ. Barry’s got you covered.

Drake: That’s what I’m afraid of.

[Just as he says that a young female SCW production assistant walks over.]

PA: Mr. Green, they’re ready for you now.

[Barry leans over to Drake.]

Barry: Look at the cans on her.

[Drake rolls his eyes as the young woman clearly heard everything Barry just said.]

PA: Umm...I’m standing right here?

Barry: What? Can’t take a compliment?

PA: Whatever.

[She storms off.]

Drake: Real smooth. Look I’ve gotta go.

[Around the corner, on stage, they begin to announce Drake.]

Barry: Knock them dead, kid. And don’t worry...I only leaked the movie. Not that you’re retiring after this match,

[Drake gets a shocked look on his face.]

Drake: What the fuck, Barry?!

Barry: I figured we could create some excitement.

Drake: Fuck.

[Green has no choice but to walk out on to the stage to a thunderous applause. He takes a seat at the table as the audience sits down. Another SCW producers stands just to the right of Drake and she begins to signal reporters to start asking questions.]

Reporter #1: Welcome back, Drake. How does it feel to be back and to be main eventing High Stakes for the third time?

[Drake smiles.]

Drake: It feels great, on both counts. High Stakes is special to me and to be able to come back here at this time of year was like a dream come true. Just to be included on the show would’ve been pretty surreal...let alone the main event.

Reporter #1: Are you aware that you’re the only member of the SCW roster, past or present, to have main evented the show more than once? Let alone three times? That’s pretty monumental wouldn’t you say?

Drake: Sure. You know they’re are a lot of talented people that work or have worked for SCW and I think I may have just gotten lucky with the calendar this time. I know a couple of hall of famers that have headlined a few more shows than I have.

[He smiles again.]

Reporter #2: Do you have any regrets about how you found your way into the World Heavyweight Championship match this weekend?

Drake: No, not at all. Sure there was trickery but Mikah was never in any real danger. The camera didn’t show the lifeguards we had there. Ethan, Landon, and I wanted to make a statement to Mark Ward. We wanted him to know that we weren’t going to be pushed around and that we were gonna take what we felt we deserved.

Reporter #2: Do you think Mkah feels the same way?

[Drake laughs at the reporter’s sarcastic question.]

Drake: I think even if she didn’t she would never admit it.

Reporter #3: What about having to face Lord Raab? He’s an impressive competitor and a relentless fighter. Are you nervous?

Drake: Define nervous.

[Drake, along with the reporters in the room, laughs.]

Drake: Raab is a talented guy. He’s an incredibly physically imposing competitor who if you’re not careful can really hurt you in a very quick and permanent way. So yes, in short, I am a bit nervous. Any time you get into the ring with someone like that you have to be, I would think.

Reporter #3: But are you confident? Do you think you can win?

Drake: Of course. I’ve never not thought I could win. If I didn’t think I could then I wouldn’t have put myself in this position. Raab may be tough but he’s not unbeatable. He’s not inhuman..He’s just a really big human.

[The crowd laughs again.]

Reporter #4: What about the rumors going around that this could be your last match, win or lose?

Drake: Rumors? I’m sorry this is the first time I’ve heard them. Maybe because I haven’t been home.

[Drake starts to feel a bit uncomfortable.]

Reporter #4: There are rumors floating around that you’ve been attached to the new Marvel project for Air Walker and that you would retire at their request to take the role.

[The room goes quiet as Drake stares blankly.]

Drake: I...um...I…

Reporter #4: Is it not true?

Drake: No...I mean…

Reporter #4: So you’re not in line to play Air Walker?

Drake: Well...not….really….actually…..

Reporter #4: I’m sorry I couldn’t hear that.

[Drake stare blankly and begins to sweat a bit.]

Drake: I...I gotta go.

[Drake stands up and walks briskly off the stage and to the back where Barry is standing.]

Barry: Champ?

Drake: Fix this.

Barry: Fix what?

Drake: I’m not doing the movie.

Barry: What? You can’t…

Drake: I just did. I’m a wrestler, Barry. I told you that when I met you. It’s who I am. Maybe after I can’t go anymore we can get back into the movies...but this is where my heart is. This is where my passion is.

Barry: Drake-

[He cuts Barry off.]

Drake: I love you, Barry. I really do. But I need this.

[The two men stare at each other. After a moment of silence Barry finally speaks.]

Barry: Alright. You get outta here and go find that cutie of yours. I’ve got damage control.

Drake: You can spin this?

[Barry shoves him off.]

Barry: What are you fucking kidding me? Get outta here.

[Again Drake stares at Barry.]

Drake: Thanks, Bar.

Barry: You don’t have to thank me, kid. Just beat that fucking prick so we can get some endorsements. We’re gonna need it now.

[He smiles.]

Drake: Sure thing.

Barry: Now go on.

[Drake nods and then heads through the door as Barry turns to the stage.]

Barry: Alright foreign press….let’s fucking do this.

[He shoots his cuffs and then heads out on to the stage.]

Barry: Alright mother fuckers. There is no Air Walker….

[The scene fades out as Barry talks to the reporters.]

“Ok, time out. So I think we need to have a class. The name of the class is SCW 101 the history of Mark Ward. We’re gonna start at the end, when he had his retirement match. Yes…his retirement match. It was against Austin Parker back in 2014 at Chaos In Capetown. You remember that event right? Oh wait, I forgot, you weren’t even in the company yet. So even if I wanted to, which to be clear I most certainly did not, I couldn’t have challenged Mark Ward for a ‘contract’ match or whatever it is you think I should’ve done with my life. I’m sorry if I didn’t go run to whatever shithole wrestling company was willing to offer me a wrestling contract. I’m sorry that I had options, pretty damn good ones, and I’m sorry you don’t approve of my choices. The truth is I don’t give a fuck. Yes I left wrestling for a year when my contract wasn’t renewed. Yes I made a couple of movies. Yes some of them were not very good movies. Yes I did win an MTV Movie Award for Best Fight Scene. I also want to clear up another misconception for you. I didn’t chase anyone around for anything. I got offered a deal and I took it, same as you. Pissing off Mark Ward was an added bonus. I know it’s difficult for you to compute how I can be offered such a great deal without even so much as picking up the phone but when you’re this damn good it’s just a fact of life. I don’t particularly care what your feelings are toward me, I just don’t like it when people open up their mouth about me when they have no fucking clue what they’re talking about.”

“You seem to have a lot of pent up anger toward a lot of people. I mean A LOT of people. I understand you talking smack about me, I get it. I’m your opponent. It’s what you’re supposed to do. But maybe you should try and take some focus lessons. Maybe trash talking the Bombshell champion and talking about how she’s never really had any tough competition is kind of pointless and somewhat ironic when you’re about to get your head kicked in during your first title defense. Let’s be clear here, I am in no way defending Mikah. I think it’s pretty much on record here that I don’t care for her. But you need to focus, pal. You’ve got a title defense coming up here pretty soon. A title defense, which is again your very first one, in the main event of the biggest show of the year against a two-time former Champion and you’re bitching about the Bombshell champion? You’re bitching about Sean Jackson and Guns For Hire getting unfair title matches? Let’s be one hundred percent clear here. You better get your ass prepared for me, kid. If you think you’re gonna walk through me like you did Kain then you are in for a rude awakening. This will not be the highlight of my career. No one will remember this match in six months, whether I win or lose. But for you…this will define you, kid. This match will either make or break your career, whether you want to admit it out loud or not, so you better get your head in the game. Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and start paying attention to the guy right in front of you because if you don’t, I promise it will be a short night for you in Puerto Rico.”

“I will stand for a lot of things, Raabster. I will let you talk shit about me all you want because it doesn’t matter. Our fates will be decided in the ring. I’ve lost before and if I do again, it’ll sting for a day or two and I’ll move on because that’s what this is all about. We’re here, at least I am anyway, because we have a passion for what we do, right? We love to get in that six-sided ring and dance. When my music hits I feel my blood boil and my skin curl and I just know that it’s about to be on. It’s my destiny to be in that ring, kid. My whole life’s journey brought me here. But let’s be clear about one more thing. Without the fans, none of it is worth it. Without them I wouldn’t be where I am today and whether or not you want to admit it, you wouldn’t be either. The fans are our lifeblood as performers. They make what we do go round and round. So I implore you to learn from that and embrace it. It will make you better as a wrestler, as a performer, and as a man. Now I understand that you have a hard on for me not wrestling in other promotions. Truth is I’ve wrestled around the world. I’ve been doing it since 1998, which I might add, is thirteen years before SCW was around so I’m pretty sure I’ve wrestled elsewhere. But what you don’t understand is I don’t need to and I don’t want to. I truly believe that I am the best in the world at what I do, as I’m sure that you do as well, so why would I ever want to wrestle in a place that wasn’t the best? I want the best competition in the world on the best produced events and tours in the world. And that, my masked odd fiend, is here in Sin City Wrestling. Learn from that.”

“My brain is starting to hurt from trying to explain how life really is to you. I know you’re in this fantasyland about the Stupid Name group being so dominant except you guys have won two matches since forming. Not really that impressive. Goth I have the upmost respect for. The man is a competitor and I salute him. But you better believe I nearly spit up my Diet Coke the first time I heard what you guys are calling yourselves. Here’s a pointer, you wanna be a group of big scary guys? Then you better make sure you don’t give yourselves a name that people are going to laugh at. And almost as asinine as your name, you keep comparing me to Sean Jackson and Steve fucking Ramone? Really? Do you not know anything about me? I mean really? Do some fucking homework, bro. And by the way, not to defend Sean or anything, he calls himself the Mental Rapist because he fucks with people’s minds. He’s not an actual admitted rapist. That would be stupid and also pretty illegal. I think that might’ve gotten lost in translation as well some of the other stuff I’ve said here tonight so I better make it easier for you….”

“Egal welchen Weg man es betrachtet, ich bin besser als Sie. Ich bin klüger, ich bin schneller, und ich bin ein erfahrener. Dies ist ein Kampf, dass ich glaube nicht, dass Sie bereit sind, für die sind. Wenn ich hier sein ganz ehrlich, bro, ich denke, du etwas hast. Ich denke, dass Sie eine Menge Talent haben Sie gerade haben keine Ahnung, wie man es noch verwenden. Ich denke, es ist erstaunlich, dass Sie so weit gekommen sind, ohne dass eine verdammte Ahnung, wie zu umgehen. Ich hoffe, eines Tages, dass Sie es herausfinden, weil es wirklich eine große Welt da draußen, man. Ich hoffe, dass dieser Kerl Henry nicht steuern Sie in die falsche Richtung. Ich habe zu viele talentierte Wrestler, Männer und Frauen zu sehen, gehen Sie die falsche Wege. Haben ein warnendes Beispiel, ein Mann nicht sein. Aus dieser Erfahrung lernen und weitermachen, um eine bessere und hellere Dinge. Wenn ich dich am Sonntag, weil ich will, ich hoffe, Sie alle Dinge, die Sie falsch bis zu diesem Punkt gemacht haben zu realisieren. Ich hoffe, es wird ein Augenöffner für Sie, weil man einen braucht. Also tu mir einen Gefallen und halten Sie meinen Titel warm für mich. Sagen Sie ihm, Papa kommt, um ihn zu bekommen. Sagen Sie ihm, es ist Zeit, nach Hause zu kommen.”

{TRANSLATION}
“No matter which way you slice it, I’m better than you. I’m smarter, I’m faster, and I’m more experienced. This is a fight that I don’t think you’re ready for. If I’m being completely honest here, bro, I think you’ve got something. I think you’ve got a ton of talent you just have no idea how to use it yet. I think it’s amazing that you’ve come this far without having a fucking clue how to get around. I hope one day that you figure it out because it really is a great world out there, man. I hope this guy Henry isn’t steering you in the wrong direction. I’ve seen too many talented wrestlers, men and women, go down the wrong paths. Don’t be a cautionary tale, man. Learn from this experience and move on to better and brighter things. When I beat you on Sunday, because I will, I hope you realize all of the things you’ve done wrong up to that point. I hope it becomes an eye opener for you because you desperately need one. So do me a favor and keep my title warm for me. Tell him Daddy is coming to get him. Tell him it’s time to come HOME.”

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG