Author Topic: Mr. TNA TV Episode 6  (Read 269 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Mr. TNA TV Episode 6
« on: May 16, 2015, 12:46:15 AM »

\'user
Parental Advisory Warning: Explicit Content, viewer discretion is advised.

================================================================

<p align="right">Location: Inside Mr. Boswell's office

{Day after Mayhem in Morocco - Off Camera}

The moment Travis finished his match against Thaddeus Stone, he caught a red eye back to Las Vegas. Rumor has it, he was meeting up with his lawyer so they can discuss their point of attack with this pending lawsuit from Ryan Seacrest. Lucky for us, we got this shouting match on tape.

Travis: You are not listening to me. That stupid cunt face invited me onto his show.

Mr. Boswell: That doesn't matter Travis. You can't take over a television show.

Travis: It's not my fault Ryan sucks as a television host.

Mr. Boswell: Travis will you stop shouting. This is getting us nowhere.

Travis: Either you get me out of this or....

Mr. Boswell: Or what I'm fired like Don.

Travis: Don't fucking patronize me Boswell. Just get this lawsuit out of my life. Pay Ryan off. Send him a fucking care package. Have Gerald send him a damn sports car on my behalf. Just do something okay.

Mr. Boswell: Do you really want to bribe him Travis? Is that what we are trying to do here?

Travis: You are the lawyer Boswell. You can either find a legal way to get me out of this shit storm or we do things my way.

Mr. Boswell: I don't know Travis. You are in some pretty deep shit at this current point and time.

Travis: Well, you had better start somewhere because Don left on his own term. I have no problem firing you Boswell with no remorse.

Boswell and Travis are still screaming at each other when Shawna Jennings enters the room holding his cell phone in her hand.

Travis: What is it Shawna? Can't you see we are in the middle of something important.

Shawna: I am sorry Travis but I thought this was a little more important than some petty lawsuit from a frivolous man.

Travis: How can it be more important than this?

Shawna: It's about Climax Control and who you will be facing.

A curious Travis glances over at his lawyer before glancing back towards Shawna. He shrugs his shoulder before taking his cell phone and placing it to his ear. Instead of staying in the room, he walks out of it as Boswell plops down in his chair. Shawna follows her employer as he stands in the hallway.

<p align="right">Location: Hallway adjacent to Mr. Boswell's office

The current phone conversation doesn't seem to be a real pleasant one as Travis is close to blowing a gasket. Shawna is closeby to calm any storm that is about to show.

"This is how you reward me after my dominating victory at Mayhem in Morocco."

"....................................."

"What do I get out of this match huh? Tell me, will get close to a title shot?"

"I don't care about those in the main event or those who have proved they deserve to be in the title picture. I am the MUST SEE SUPERSTAR on the entire roster. I am the A List. I am the reason everyone tunes into Climax Control."

"......................................"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you really that stupid?"

"......................................"

"No, you listen bub. I don't share my spotlight with anyone. Why do you think Thaddeus Stone was no match for me? Why do you think this Dark Defender will suffer the same exact fate?"

"......................................."

"I will be there in Algeria but you had best believe the blood loss Dark Defender experiences will be on your hands."

Travis pulls his phone away from his ears as Shawna steps forward a little bit.

"Is everything okay boss?"

"Get Javier on the phone."

He tosses his cell phone toward Shawna while walking down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Why? What is going on boss?"

Travis reaches the elevator, presses the down button and looks back towards his personal assistant.

"I have to be in Algeria."

Without further discussion, Shawna speed dials Javier's number and tells him to get the plane ready. The elevator doors open as Travis is holding them open.

"Are you coming?"

Shawna hangs up after the quick call to Javier and runs toward the elevator. The elevator doors slowly close as Shawna is looking down at her clipboard while Travis doesn't seem to be happy.

<p align="right">Location: Inside Salle Omnisports Hacène Harcha in Algiers, Algeria

{5 days before Climax Control}

The Sin City Wrestling stagehands have been hard at work setting up the ring, the stage and everything that will make Algeria never forget SCW being inside their country. Travis Andrews is standing in the nosebleed section of the arena that Climax Control will be held.

"This is one small arena for Climax Control. I guess we will be looking to get at least 20, 000 fans in this place. Not that it matters to me. Everyone knows that The Phenomenon will give the best match they have ever seen. Dark Defender, what did I ever do to you? Did I fuck your girlfriend? Did I piss in your coffee? Look, saying that you don't like me will not scare me. In fact, I embrace it. I embrace hate from people because everyone thought Stone would beat me. However I dominated his ass.

I watched your match against and you barely beat him. Wow, Dark Defender, you really surprise me. You are so caught up with your own idea about me but you are so clueless. I know exactly what I want in my career. I want to surpass anything my family has ever done in this business. My bloodline is filled with great competitors who were the biggest egomaniacs across the planet. My own father was the most hated man in wrestling. Hell, he had a reputation for being a bastard.

You say I didn't live up to that bloodline. Well, it's obvious that I got you eating out of the palm of my hand. You have fell for the trap and trust me that trap will shut on you. It will cut the blood flow to any portion of your body. I have charisma in fact I have so much of it that you had to mention it. It's nice to know that Dark Defender is acting like everyone else who face me. All they can do is follow the leader.

Tell me Dark Defender, what is your ultimate goal? Is it too sound like some video game voiceover dude who is reading off some undeveloped script? Maybe I should ruin your little plan at eradicating me and turn it around on you. Dark Defender, can you even go toe to toe with someone like me? You nearly got your ass handed to you against Thaddeus Stone. You haven't really been in a top rated match since then. You defeat Steve Ramone but that wasn't really entertaining. I am kind of glad this is the opening contest because everyone will get the must see superstar and the boring Roman Gladiator wanna be.

That is what you are Dark Defender, you are a wanna be gladiator who probably hasn't gotten laid in quite some time. Tell me Dark, how can a man with your physique not have women flinging themselves onto you? Wait, I know why because the moment you open that mouth they scatter. It has to really blow your fucking mind that a guy like me can make you look really stupid."

During that little speech, Travis was walking down the stairs. He reaches the bottom of the arena as he hops over the steel guardrail.

"Dark Defender, I am not going to lie to you. I hate anyone who tries to take my spotlight. I hate someone who tries to turn my history against me. Do you really want to know my history? My older sister doesn't like me because I decided to continue my father's legacy. My own mother has been supportive of me. She has been there for me up until she died from lung cancer. Before you go spewing hot shit about one man's family. Maybe you should know more details. Oh wait, that would require you to use both sides of your brain.

In all honesty Defender, I will really enjoy knocking every single one of your teeth down your throat. I will follow that up with sticking my boot so far up your ass that you'll be barfing up leather for days. You can talk big all you fucking want Defender but can you truly back it up. Each match that you have been in, you just barely won it. Can you be lucky for a third time? or Will your luck finally run out? No matter what fucking happens Defender. Just know that you tangled with The Phenomenon and failed miserably.

The spotlight will belong to me by the end of our match and if you don't like it Defender. Well, DEAL WITH IT.

See you at Climax Control, you motherfucking cum bucket."

"I'm Back" strikes up over the sound system as the sound techs are testing the system. Travis places his signature sunglasses on his face as the scene fades.