Author Topic: The Spotlight belongs on me  (Read 365 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
The Spotlight belongs on me
« on: April 09, 2015, 08:44:33 PM »

\'user

Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.

{Disclaimer: The following contains strong language and a massive ego spike. Viewer discretion is advised}
================================================================

LIVE WITH RYAN SEACREST with special guest MR. TNA

The scene opens inside one of a hundred television studios located in Hollywood, California. Cameras travel inside the one studio that is hosting Live with Ryan Seacrest. The rocking live audience is jamming out in their seats as Ryan Seacrest makes his way out onto the soundstage.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another great episode of Live with Ryan Seacrest. I am your host, Ryan Seacrest."

"I'm Back" comes over the PA System as Travis Nathaniel Andrews walks onto the set without a single cue. He is flanked by Shawna Jennings and his friend Ralph Lorenzo. The live studio audience is letting Travis know they didn't like it but all that does is make him smile. Ryan is a little shocked by Travis' unexpected arrival onto his show.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are? This is Live with Ryan Seacrest."

Travis completely ignores Ryan, walks around his desk and sits right down in his chair.

"Listen buster, I will call security to have you removed from my set. I'm sure my producer didn't invite you here. I am going to tell you once more to leave and get the hell out of my chair."

Travis is laughing his head off while he leans back in Ryan's chair. He then props his feet up on the desk while looking at Ryan through his dark sunshades.

"I am going to say it one more time. Get the fuck off my se...."

Travis' personal assistant places a legalize document right in Ryan's face.

"What the hell is this?"

"This document that you are holding says that Mr. TNA doesn't have to adhere to any kind of rule. As for your producer not wanting him on your show, well that was a major misconception. As you can see, he really wanted to be on this show but under one condition."

"This is straight up bullshit. No judge in the world would have signed off on this document. I know what this is, it's a hostile takeover. Well, you will not take over my show."

Travis throws his hands to the side while remaining in Ryan's chair.

"Ryan, are you really that fucking stupid? Do you not see that my people have managed to lock this one soundstage down? This takeover is happening and I will be commandeering your camera crew for the rest of the night."

Ryan takes a look out as the live studio audience has really no idea on what is happening. He takes another glance down at the document in his hand before crumpling it up into a paper ball.

"I don't care what kind of document you have, you will not. I repeat NOT take over my show. I have rights you know. I am going to call the police."

Ralph steps in front of Ryan and cold cocks him across the jaw. Ryan falls down while gripping at his face. Ralph stomps three times on Ryan's phone as Travis just laughs some more. He leans forward while looking around the desk and watches Ryan holding his face.

"Now, why couldn't you have been a good little boy Ryan? All you had to do was stop talking and step to the fucking side. But no, you had to be the little fucking hero for all of these low class yuppies sitting inside this god awful soundstage. I thought the interviewers at SCW were dumb but you take the cake Ryan."

Travis lifts his head back to it's normal position while motioning toward the cameraman to roll the footage.

[REC *]

"Hello, Sin City Wrestling Universe, it is I, Travis Nathaniel Andrews. I am here in Hollywood, California getting some last minute things taken care of before catching the first flight to Milan, Italy. This should be an interesting trip because we are going to be bringing the must see action to the land of fashion and the must see superstar will be headlining this special Climax Control.

This will be my second solo match since signing my contract with Sin City Wrestling. It seems every time I turn around, I am placed in some fucking stupid mixed tag team match. I figured Christian would have got seared into his brain by fucking now. I don't share the SPOTLIGHT. These people inside this soundstage are just pawns in my grand master plan. I aim to take every ounce of aggression I have pent up inside and unleash it all on this pathetic imbecile who calls himself Old Skool."

Travis pauses so he can reposition himself by propping his feet back up onto the desk. One of the studio cameras moves toward the side in order to get a perfect shot.

"Before, I talk about the chump I am scheduled to face. Let me clip the elephant in the room. Thaddeus Stone, last week you came onto my show and tried to be the cool kid on the block. Mister King of Cinema, more like Mister D-Lister. I haven't heard of a single movie you have been nor do I care to sit through 2 hours of pure disgusting filth. I'd rather watch a lion chase down a gazelle. Thaddeus, do you think calling me an asshole is going to hurt me? It seems every fucking rookie reads off the same damn script. Maybe I should have knocked your block off instead of walking away. Then again, I don't need the headache.

Now for the main reason why I am not scoping out all the hot supermodels in Milan. Old Skool, I don't know what you fucking did to piss Christian off but facing me probably won't get you anywhere. Two weeks ago, you got beat by Chris Shipman. That has to feel really pathetic for you. I mean to get beat my a disgusting creep like him but your luck won't get any better. As you can see, I am going to prove to the entire world that THE SPOTLIGHT BELONGS ON ME.

Old Skool, you can call yourself the "Sin-Sational" one till you are blue in the motherfucking face. It won't change a fucking thing. I will still ram my boot so far up your fucking ass that you will either be puking shoe leather or shitting out shoe laces. No matter what fucking happens, you can bet your goddamn ass that The Phenomenon will rock your shit filled world."

Travis turns his head just slightly while keeping his sunshades on his eyes.

I heard Old Skool that you joined this business because of friends right? I also heard that since joining Sin City Wrestling, you haven't done a single thing to make yourself a household name. Right we are doing a tour in Europe but the moment we get back to the states. You will notice a slight change in the atmosphere. First off, these people hate me and I don't care. These people wish I would fall off a cliff but it won't even happen. I already know everyone thinks this match will be a close fight. I would hate to be the spoiler alert. Oh, wait, who the fuck am I kidding? I am the goddamn spoiler alert. The only way you could make this match a close one Old Skool is if you hired a stunt double.

I am looking forward to putting an old relic like you back into the cave you crawled out of. The must see superstar, movie star and now talk show host will bring down the house. The spotlight will shine bright on me and for once, I will accept it. If you don't like me then I got some bad news for you."

Travis sits straight up, quickly removes his sunshades and glares into the camera.

"DEAL WITH IT!"

Travis signals toward his personal assistant while sitting back in his chair.

"Cut the fucking feed"

The screen cuts to static as the scene begins to fade.