Author Topic: The return of Lord Raab  (Read 324 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
The return of Lord Raab
« on: November 21, 2014, 10:15:23 PM »
 \'user

Backstage after the Kris Halic/Lord Raab match. Chattahoochee County, Georgia. Sunday 12th October.

Backstage we see Raab looking very angry and pissed off at Henry and because he's so in a fool mood, he decides to throw Henry's back against the wall.

Lord Raab: "What did I tell you about interrupting my matches? I said I'd kick you're ass if you tried to help me win. I don't need you're god damn help other than guiding me towards our headquarters with my extreme anger and violence."

Henry struggles to get up as Raab kicks him in his ribs very hard with his foot.

Lord Raab: "Don't ever do that again and I'll do a lot worse next time if it happens again. Just stand out of the ring and tell me what to do. Now you've got that clear, I'm going home on my own so suffer from pain you've witnessed like Kris has and I'll see you soon."

Raab scoffs and walks straight into his locker room, getting his things and leaves the arena with his job being done and dusted for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Building frustrations. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 19th November. (Off camera)

Raab's feeling very frustrated as he's not wrestled since a month ago and he's sick and tired of training all day long and wants to wrestle badly. He's got a lot of anger to let out, but all he's been doing is throwing things across the wall, punching not just against the bags, but against the walls and at times, smashing windows that's more down to his voices in his head, telling him what to do.

Lord Raab: "Shut up and leave me alone god damn it."

The voices in his head were getting louder and then he decides to bash his head against the wall and feels a lot better and Henry Losak comes towards Raab who's sitting against the wall.

Henry Losak: "What's wrong?"

Lord Raab: "Not being able to wrestle for almost a month in Sin City Wrestling. What the hell did I do wrong? All I did was going out there and win against Kris Halc by a knockout. I can't deal with sitting indoors, training with my trainers all the time. I need to wrestle and need to beat the living shit out of someone."

Henry smiles at Raab with what he said and he stands up, putting Henry up against the door.

Lord Raab: "Oh, you think that's funny do you with how I'm not been signed up to wrestle in Sin City Wrestling?"

Henry Losak: "No, not at all and it's disgusting you've not been wrestling for SCW with the treatment you've been getting from the owners around there. It also hasn't been in good books for me either, but I got news that after all month, waiting to let out you're anger and frustrations, you're booked for a match this week."

Raab realises he needs to come back because his anger's getting worse and he's been having headaches non stop because he wants to do nothing, but wrestle every single day. He's smiling at the news.

Lord Raab: "Thank god for that as I need to come back badly, finishing where I left of on destroying the hell out of my opponents, embracing this anger and violence I love to do on my opponents, making them fear me and they should, especially I knocked Kris out of the match. So who am I facing?"

Henry Losak: "This new guy who's just signed up to SCW who in a lot of ways is like you, a guy who I feel is you're perfect opponent in you're return to the ring, Drexel Matheson. I know you haven't heard of him, but from what I can gather from looking at some of his matches, his addiction is also violence as well."

Lord Raab: "I don't care if he processes the same addiction as I do, I'll prove to him who's the most violent wrestler in SCW."

Henry nods as of course, he's only seen glimpse of Drexel's matches on youtube in training, but knows he doesn't have the experience inside of a wrestling ring like Lord Raab does.

Henry Losak: "There's more to this match. It's not just a regular singles match. It's going to be in a roulette rules match."

Lord Raab: "Because SCW owners know what would happen if we had a singles match, we'd be fighting non stop until one of us bleeds bad from their foreheads, almost killing each other until we are bored of fighting according to you're information. Equinox has told me a lot about what Roulette Rules is. He says you can be put in various of matches by someone who spins the wheel and you take part in the match. I don't care what the match it is, as long as I can beat the living piss out of Drexel, that's what matters to me HAHAHAHAHA."

Henry Losak: "At least finally, they aren't ignoring you being around SCW and most of the people who are wrestling are new to SCW and you're considered as one of those people, but the difference is you've had one match and most of the new guys haven't. I believe you're gonna make history because I hear rumours about you being a possible title contender since after all, they haven't put the roulette rules on you're match for nothing."

Raab nods as he heard all too well from Equinox about the Roulette title he always hears about in SCW, something he's considered himself to win someday as he speaks in German.

Lord Raab: "Ich glaube nicht, so dass sie sich nicht setzen würde mich so lange, nur um zu entscheiden, für mich in einem möglichen Titel Behauptung Situation gebracht. Ich würde eher meinen Weg an die Spitze, als überreicht Titel Schüsse habe ich nicht verdient. Dieses Spiel zwischen mir und Drexel hat mich so Gott verdammt gehypt, dass ich wünschte, das Spiel war heute Abend nicht Sonntag. Sucks Ich muss wieder so lange warten zu ringen."

I don't think so as they wouldn't put me out for so long, only to decide to put me in a possible title contention situation. I'd rather work my way to the top, than being handed title shots I don't deserve. This match between me and Drexel's got me so god damn hyped that I'm wishing the match was tonight rather than Sunday. Sucks I have to wait so long to wrestle again.

Henry Losak: "Mindestens Sie trainiert haben Sie den Arsch ab und man kann den Leuten, warum Sie diese Maske tragen und warum du musst diese Wut in dir zusammen mit den Frust rauslassen, da ich sehen, wie schlecht Sie wollen beweisen, hu .................."

At least you've been training you're ass off and you can prove to people why you wear this mask and why you've got to let this anger inside of you along with the frustrations out since I see how bad you want to hu..................

Lord Raab: "Was ihm Schmerzen, Leiden und eine Tracht Prügel von einem Live-Zeit ist das, was er wird, weil wenn Sie denken, Ich lasse einige neue Mann besiegen ich, du und der Rest der SCW Dienstplan auf dem Holzweg, und wenn Sie meinen Sieg über denken Kris war etwas, oh warte nur, bis ich jemanden in diesem Wrestling-Ring tatsächlich verletzen, denn ich bin der Herr der Gewalt und was extreme Schmerzen zu anderen Wrestler. Das ist der Weg, um mich glücklich und das ist, wie man eine Wirkung zu erzielen."

Giving him pain, suffering and a beating of a live time is what he's gonna get because if you think I'm letting some new guy defeat me, you and the rest of the SCW roster have another thing coming and if you think my win over Kris was something, oh just wait until I actually injure someone in that wrestling ring because I'm the lord of violence and giving extreme pain to other wrestlers. That's the way of making myself happy and that's how you make an impact.

Raab's feeling a bit happier now because of having a match and he does a few press ups on his living room floor in his headquarters as he counts in his head how many he's doing and Henry's never seen Lord Raab being so focused on his matches before and speaks in English.

Henry Losak: "Wow, I've never seen you do press ups before."

Lord Raab: "Building myself up is the key to be taken seriously Henry. I want to wrestle and I'm showing Drexel how much I'm looking forward to the match because showing these SCW idiots what I can really do in the ring without the bullshit people may say towards him about me, but I don't care because getting the job done is what counts around the business and too many idiotic wrestlers don't do this. They'd rather spend time, talking to their friends on twitter than getting in shape for matches. People who talk on twitter are a joke to the business in general along with them being in relationships too."

Henry Losak: "I completely agree with you on that people would rather show their amount of tweets on twitter than showing their talent in the ring. I'll leave you alone as you got a lot of work to do before the big match up on Sunday night."

Lord Raab: "Also, don't interrupt or even attempt to interrupt the match of mine this time because you know what will happen if you do it again. Leave me to do the dirty work, while you stand outside of the ring and guide me to destroying my opponents in the middle of the ring. You should have that clear in you're head Henry."

Henry nods in agreement with Raab as he was hoping Raab forgot about that, but he didn't, regardless of Henry hearing Raab talk to himself, but leaves him be as Raab continues to do press ups and then does a few sit ups before sitting against the wall, closing his eyes and rubbing his fist on his other hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ustream.com German monster shoot.

"So after a month off from wrestling in SCW, I'm finally not ignored and get put in my second match against Drexel Matheson. That's fine with me considering I don't know anything about the guy mainly because there's not much information about him other than being a violent wrestler and a wrestler who's a loner. The thing is I'm a loner too, barely being around other people because in reality, I hate people in general because they are sick human beings who need each other for help. When it comes to me, I'm on my own and even I don't talk to Henry at times because all he does is being my anger shrink outside of the ring and he won't attack you because I prefer it if I win matches on my own.

You seem like you have a lot of talent to be in the wrestling business on you're side and you seem to love hardcore and violent wrestling in general just like me. That's great, been waiting for a long time to face someone like you to share our passion for putting fear into our opponents and I'm sure you've seen the time where I completely manhandled Kris and he hasn't been back since Equinox defeated him for the Roulette title which comes to me like a lighting bulb that our match involves Roulette rules.

From what I can gather, it's where someone rans the wheel with different types of matches to compete in. What matches I don't know, but I guess we are simply far too dangerous and violent to have a normal regular match. I'm what I've been called so far in SCW a beast for my performance against Kris who lets face it was barely any competition for me.

Don't worry Drexel, I won't say you aren't competition because you are, but before you and even I came to SCW, there wasn't any wrestlers who were violent and like being in hardcore matches like we do. It was a boring company that needed someone like me to show people how to survive and breath hardcore, violent and dangerous matches HAHAHAHAHAHA. I've been in plenty of those matches in my career and I've seen clips of you training and you're good, but the thing you lack is the experience.

You're an interesting guy, but you're also new to SCW much like myself so I'm not a vet here. I think this is the true SCW compared to one in particular who are another place from hell. Never want to be apart of that company because SCW central sucks compared to this SCW. They produce better wrestlers and scout for talent better than some of the other companies do.

I need to take out every bit of frustrations I have for the treatment I've been getting since I got here. Can you believe I haven't wrestled in over a month and they've only just put me in this match against you? You have no idea how much I want to get you blooded all over you're ugly face, using ever bit of my hands, feet, fist and knees to kick you in you're forehead, causing those scars you have plastered all over you're forehead even worse than they are currently you've suffered from in the past HAHAHAHAHA.

So jetzt habe ich Deutsch sprechen, dass ich die Chance, beim letzten Mal zu tun, weil ich nicht wütend nicht zu bekommen. Ich habe gehört, Sie viele Verletzungen, die Sie die ganze Zeit habe ich recht Drexel Mühe bekam? Ich bin sicher, Sie wissen, was Sie gesehen haben und welche Schmerzen kann ich auf diesen Rippen verursachen, und du bist Bein. Kris ging durch die Hölle in diesem Match gegen mich, und er hat nicht wirklich wieder in Form, da war, weil er hat Angst vor mir und ist überall in der Nähe einer SCW Ring wieder Angst vor dem Wrestling. Sie können mich nicht fürchten, und in einer Weise, kann ich verstehen, wie ich es hier nicht um Menschen Brutalität und umarmt die Wut und Gewalt aus mir heraus und für die Welt zu wissen, was eine böse Wichser Ich bin zu zeigen war.

Ich bin nicht ein Ringer, der die Menschen ihren Respekt verdienen und wollen, dass es in der Regel, ich Wrestler zu mir kommen, und hassen die Hölle aus mir, aber zur gleichen Zeit, ein Gott verdammt guter Wrestler will aber auch, weil ich bin kein Wrestler jemand in den Ring und dem ganzen Ärger von nicht Wrestling stellen will, hat mich noch mehr bereit, mehr als zuvor und noch wütender und ringen werden.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> So now I speak German that I didn't get the chance to do last time because I wasn't angry. I hear you got a lot of injuries that bother you all the time am I right Drexel? I'm sure you know what you've seen and what pain I can inflict on those ribs and you're leg. Kris went through hell during that match against me and he hasn't really been back on form since because he got afraid of me and is afraid of wrestling anywhere near an SCW ring again. You might not fear me and in a way, I can understand as I haven't been here to show people brutality and embracing the anger and violence out of me and for the world to know what a nasty fucker I am.

I'm not a wrestler who wants people to earn their respect or want it in general, I want wrestlers to come at me and hate the hell out of me, but at the same time, being a god damn good wrestler as well because I'm not a wrestler anybody wants to face in the ring and all this anger from not wrestling has made me become even more ready to wrestle more than before and even more angrier as well.

Now I'll speak in English again. You're gonna be in for a treat, especially when our match could involve weapons, something I've been brought up to throughout my entire wrestling career. I don't know if you're a joke or not, but I won't hate you that much because I haven't seen what you can do in the ring for real. You may make things up on wanting to wrestle violently, but you aren't expecting any ordinary wrestling from me by any means. Ah, you call yourself inhuman monstrum? Fine with me, but unlike you, I'm a real monster from hell because I wear a German coloured mask that makes me become angry and embracing it from inside of me.

You think you may have an easy fight on you're hands, but everyone else thought the same and what did I do? Proved them wrong and I knocked Kris fucker out on the mat with my finisher that's very devastating to my opponents, making their lives miserable as hell. Bet you're moves won't ever take me down because this German Monster will be busy wrestling, destroying you psychically and mentally since the only thing I'm religious about is being angry twenty four seven and having an addiction for violence. You'll be wishing our match whatever the match stipulation is had never happened against this German Monster.

You'd be wishing you'll be shitting yourself when you see the look of my eyes that's covered with fire inside of them. I touch my hands for excitement and I'll be either pinning you for the three count or making you squeal like a bitch to tap out due to the pain from you're hamstring injury that I can easily lock in the ankle hold and wait for the announcer to say me being the winner of the match because I'm never happy until I hear the screams of pain and suffering people have and holding their injured part of their bodies, putting them under mud and dig them under it. HAHAHAHAHAHA Drexel, you'll be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:23:54 PM by Lord Raab »