Author Topic: Home and then birthday girl shopping  (Read 375 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Home and then birthday girl shopping
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:53:39 PM »
 Jan 2, 2014 (hometown visit)

“Remind me again why we are here...” huffs a cold Connor Murphy, before blowing on his bare hands and stuffing them deep into his jacket pockets to fight off the chance of frostbite that he is sure that he is going to suffer.  “It’s colder than a witch’s tit,” he adds as he turns to look at the street before turning back to his friend standing in front of a door jingling keys in a locked door of a darkened house.

Devlin Lefebvre gives his friend a peeved look as he struggles to pull a set of keys out of the door that he opened.  “I told Vix that I would check on the place and since you decided to be an annoyance, I thought that I would get your help.  After all I am going to be managing you in Sin City Wrestling and this is the perfect opportunity to be getting ready for any more losses.”

Connor pushes his way past Devlin and into the foyer of the house.  Reaching along the wall, he manages to find a light switch and flips it.  The soft light reveals the rather empty hallway and staircase.  “I have to get back to Vegas soon because if I end up a Connor-cicle and can’t wrestle, I am blaming you.”

“Of course you will,” replies Devlin as he shuts the door and locks it.  “I always took the blame for everything we did when we were younger, why should things change?”

The grin that Connor offers his friend only brings on a chuckle from Devlin before his good natured swat at the head of Murphy gets the pair into a sparring match of headlocks and slaps.  Their good natured verbal jabs get louder and louder as each tries to get the better of the other.

Neither sees the shadowy form coming down the stairs, one hand rubbing at her eyes.  SCW bombshell Vixen can’t believe the pair of fools tussling in her front hallway.  “ENOUGH!” she exclaims in her no nonsense voice only heard in the military.  Both men stop and stare as she makes her way down the stairs the final few steps in a pair of fuzzy pyjama pants and an NXT tee.

“What are you doin’ here?” asks Connor, his brogue lilting in the hallway.  “Dev said you were at Spike’s for the holidays.”

“I was but you know me, had tickets for hockey and didn’t want to waste them.  And here I am, in my own house with Spike sleeping upstairs…” states the woman as she pushes her two toned hair behind her shoulders.  “The two of you can just get back to where it was you were staying while you are here.”

Devlin shakes his head.  “That’s right here sis,” he says with a sheepish grin. “So we’ll go downstairs and you just toddle back off to your man upstairs…”

Connor grabs the back of Devlin’s jacket as he mutters his agreement.  The pair head towards the basement door as Vixen sighs and heads back upstairs.  Sliding quietly into the room, she slips back into bed only to be pulled close to an awakened Spike who grins in the pale moonlight streaming though the frost covered window.

“Do you know that your brother is an ass right,” he says in the most deadpan voice she has ever heard.  “It is like…” Spike pauses to check out the time on the clock as it flashes.  “It’s three in the damn morning!”

“I know and trust me, I am so not happy about it.   I should have let him know we were coming here for the Winnipeg game tonight.  At least I will be glad to get back home with Eden and Timmy and leave the Saints wannabees here in Canada.  I miss them so much and we have to thank Misty for letting us celebrate your birthday then for the two of us coming up here for the game,” says Vixen with a sleepy smile as she snuggles in closer to Spike, shivering with a slight chill.

“I can’t wait to get back either,” Spike agrees as he begins to allow his hands to rove over Vixen under the covers..  “However, since we are up…in more ways than one…”

Vixen giggles as Spike waggles his eyebrows at her.  The pair snuggles down under the duvet as the view moves to the flashing light of the clock once more as the scene fades out.

Jan 8, 2014 (Eden and Vixen shopping and talking shop)

The sign over the store read ‘Build a bear’ as Eden and Vixen move towards it.  In one hand, Vixen has a small pink and red velvet bag with cherry red satin ribbon handles and entwined VS on the side.  The other is being tugged by the small young girl who is chattering away.

“Mommie Vixen, it was awesome being at Mommy’s house.  She and Seth are happy now that I got them to be,” boasts Eden with a superior smile.  Vixen hides her smile at the child’s prideful boast.  The pair starts to walk along the bins of empty bears trying to decide what bear that it would be.  Reaching into a bin holding a pink penguin, Vixen holds it up and waves it for Eden.

“Nooo,” says the little girl critically as she tilts her head to give the penguin the once over.  “That is not right,” she adds before moving towards a bin holding My Little Pony bodies.  Pulling a Princess Twilight Sparkle out of the bin, Eden holds it up with a squealing giggle.  “This one Mommie Vixen, this one!”

Nodding, Vixen agrees to the choice and guides Eden to the big machine that has teddy bear fluff floating inside.  A helpful store employee is there to take the body of the pony and kneel down to Eden’s level.  “This pony is a great choice so let’s get ready to make your new friend.  I just need your name,” the employee says as she pulls out a black sharpie and poises it over the cardboard name plate hanging from the ear of Twilight Sparkle.

“My name’s Eden,” the little girl replies, a wave of shyness making her lean closer to Vixen for a moment before the friendliness of the employee wins her over.

“Did you want a heart for your pony?” asks the employee as she points to the basket of small satiny hearts.  Eden looks them over then picks out a purple heart that she holds up to the employee.  The employee shakes her head and then leads Eden through a small exercise with the heart to get her help in creating a warm heart for her stuffed friend.  

Vixen is leaning back against the back of a chair near the machine as Eden fills up her pony after a scent disk of Strawberry is added to the hoof of the pony.  She is surprised by Pussy Willow who spies her from outside the store.

“Imagine this,” says the interviewer as she begins to paw through her rather large purse looking for something.  “I was so going to try and get a hold of you Vixen.  We need to talk girl about the match you have this week.  Once again you are main eventing and this time it is to defend your Bombshell tag titles with Misty.  What do you have to say about that…AHA!”

Pulling out a small video camera, Pussy brings it upwards, fiddling with the on off switch as Vixen rolls her eyes and shakes her head.  “I think that it is a gift Pussy.  I mean really, if you look at it like the fact that my birthday is so close to the show and everything and well even though I wasn’t expecting anyone to know about it, they…”

Pussy looks at Vixen before the proverbial light bulb goes off.  “It’s your birthday?  Oh em gee…happy birthday Vixen!  I mean how old are you now and what are you getting for your birthday from that man of yours?”  Pussy gives Vixen the once over, taking in the Victoria Secret bag in her hand.  “Ooooo nevermind, I already know.  But I wouldn’t expect you to be in here today when you have a title defense this weekend, against the Foshan Bombshells no less.  They are your biggest fans and your biggest competition in the tag division right now.   Does that scare you to know that you could very well lose your titles so close to your birthday?”

Vixen just smiles as her head moves back and forth as she can’t believe what she is hearing.  “I do not think that this weekend Misty and I will be losing our titles,” Vixen says as she spares a look at Eden who is hug testing the softness of her pony.  “Misty and I are on the same page now and between the two of us, we are on track to retain the titles.”

“Even though Misty has basically said she is hanging her boots up and retiring sometime this year.  Does this mean that you are going to have to work double hard to keep the titles around your waists so you don’t lose the gold and Misty then retires?” asks Pussy who continues to film Vixen.

“Misty made her announcement and I can’t say that I don’t believe she still has a lot of wrestling left in her.  Just like Spike does but she is a grown up and it is her decision and I respect that.  Don’t get me wrong, I would love to continue to team with her for as long as she steps between the ropes,” replies Vixen as she is joined by Eden who has finished her pony.  “Now if you will excuse me, we are going to finish shopping and then do lunch.”

Pussy follows Vixen as she and Eden head towards the My Little Pony section for clothing for the stuffed pony.  “Vixen, honestly though, what are your thoughts on the main event this week and facing the Foshan Bombshells to defend your titles?” asks the reporter.

Vixen turns only to find the camera shoved into her face.  “Listen I know this is a big match.  I know the Foshan Bombshells are going to be ready and willing to take the titles and I know for a fact that if I don’t focus in the ring, that could be the very thing that happens.  But what I do know right here and now is that the Foshan bombshells are a tough pair of bombshells that will give Misty and I a good match,” states Vixen before letting her gaze fall for a moment to hide the fire in her eyes.  “And I know for a fact that Song and Orchid are a pair of women that fight with honour and pride and would be great champions.  The operative word is would be because at Climax Control, they are going to realize that Misty and I are not ready to let go of our titles and simply put, she and I are the best bombshell tag team in the business today and the titles around our waist only proves it.”

“Mommie Vixen, are you going to get a bear too?” demands the little girl after choosing her outfit for her pony.  I know exactly which one you should get.”  Taking Vixen by the hand, Eden drags her towards the bins where she moves quickly to where she pulls out a purplish and blue teddy with a heart shaped tummy.  From behind Vixen, Pussy Willow’s aww of cuteness can be heard.  “You gotta get this one!”

Vixen agrees with Eden and then moves to start her own bear making.  Choosing a heart and the scentiment of Cotton Candy for her bear, she asks Eden to help the employee make her bear as she turns to Pussy Willow who brings the camera up once more.

“I recently saw that a certain bombshell newcomer has taken it into her head to get into yours,” says Pussy.  “Delia has implied that you are plastic and less than her.  Your response?”

Vixen snorts at the comment.  “My response,” she replies with a chuckle, “I don’t even think it deserves a response.  Oh I will be replying via Twitter but I really have to overcome my gag reflex at her comments and lame attempt to push my buttons.  I have my focus on my title defense but once that is over, Delia will have my attention.”

Eden gets Vixen’s attention and with a shrug of helplessness, Vixen waves goodbye to the interviewer and joins Eden as the pair begins to shop for an outfit for Vixen’s bear.
>