Author Topic: Song Promo  (Read 352 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Song Promo
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:19:17 PM »
 Desert Rose Resort in Las Vegas
Jan 10, 2012 time 9:30 am

(Song is in the bathroom. Song is seen in an all red bathrobe that goes down to about her knees. Her hair in down, its clear she is about to take a shower of some sort. Song is seen looking for something but cant find what she is looking for.)

Song: Hey Jon have you seen the bath salt?

(Song does not hear a response.)

Song: Jon!

(Still no response. Song opens the bathroom door and is shocked at what she sees.)

Song: oh um Ninja what are you doing here?

(Ninja is seen in his all black ninja outfit, as Song opens the door Ninja swings his left arm around and all of a sudden, he has one of his Sai's in his left hand and has it with in 2cm from Songs neck. Ninja takes his right arm and swings it around. His right hand is holding the other Sai with a paper at the end of it. Ninja's right hand Sai is about 6 inches from Song’s face. The paper is a letter from Master Wong. Song begins to read the letter.)

Song: Song we here at FoShan wish you the best of luck in your upcoming match. However that said  we here in FoShan are disappointed in you. The people in FoShan will be   waiting for your arrival on  the  next flight after  the match. Failure to do  so will leave  me  so choice but to have Ninja bring   you back by any means necessary. On a side note there is a second letter for you and Orchid. Orchid has the letter and has been    told  not  to read it until you too are together. It is to be read after C.C. See you in a few days. Ps  Ninja will  not be leaving your site until you get back home.

(Ninja removes both Sai's  from Song.)

Song: Ninja I have  something to tell you.

(Ninja tilts  his head slightly to his  left  confused as Song  has   a worried  look  on her face.)

The   night of D2D after I caused Orchid and I to lose I went to catch my flight. Everyone had boarded but Jon Dough and I. When I got to the screening part, a TSA agent decided to trash mouth me. I may have told the TSA agent to back off before I kick her ass. Well that did not sit well with the other TSA agent and they so-called put me on the no fly zone list. Ninja I am not a terrorist  am just a girl who was not in a good mood that night and the  TSA agent had pushed my last button. I do not know  what to do. I cannot tell Master Wong what I did.

(Ninja shakes his head, and starts laughing. he points to himself and then shows Song his passport. Song looks at it and it reads.)

Song: International Organization Full Diplomatic Immunity.

(Song looks up at Ninja.)

Song: What? How did Master Wong  pull that one off? Wait never mind. Therefore, does that mean I can fly home if I am with  you.

(Ninja nods his head.)

Song: Good I miss home. Well I was going to take a bath but I cannot find my bath salt.

(Ninja pulls the bath salt from the dining room table and gives it to her.)

Song: Thanks Ninja. I will be out in a bit.

(Ninja nods and jumps in the dining room to. He drops down to sit with his legs crossed and begins his meditation. Song goes back inside the bathroom and closes the door. She then pours out the bath salt along with some bath bubbles. She turns the hot water on and goes to the sink to look in the mirror.)

Song: So this is it. I can now go back home. It has been a few weeks and I sure do miss everyone. I cannot wait to see them, but first Orchid and I will be going to Reno to face NXT's Misty and Vixen.

Last  time Orchid and I saw Vixen we were in a 3 on 3 bombshell tag team match. I must say it was an honor  to have Vixen on are side for that match. This week is different, this week Orchid  and I face Vixen and her partner Misty. The two women that are on  top of there game. This is what I wanted this whole time. No not a title shot but to get in the ring with the best of the best.

Our debut was not one of failure, no not at all. We came to SCW to give out good matches. SCW then, I guess wanted to see if we can hold are own so they put Orchid and I in a 4 team title match vs. NXT, Azz n Class and a team of two of the top singles bombshells in Traci and Necra. I had doubted the skills of Azz N Class sure they may have been the first team to get eliminated but  they showed that they can hold there own. Necra and Traci also fell short but not due to there talent, I feel it was there lack of teaming together that did them in.

Then you have the  Champs. Two  women who did not even win the titles together nor were they even able to score a tag team victory together before D2D.

You see I learned that when the titles are on the line Vixen and Misty turns up there game level to another notch. That is good I want them to be at there best because then that makes Orchid and I be at are best.

At least I hope so...

(Song turns around and touches the water to make sure it is still coming out hot.)

Song: Just a little more water and it will be perfect.

(Song goes back to looking at the mirror.)

Song: So yea at least I hope so. Orchid and I never wanted to win any titles. We won plenty of medals and trophies from al of the tournaments we been in but then I seen Misty  and Vixen walk out with the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles and I said wow those   belts  are beautiful, I want one.  At the  end   of the day all those medals and trophies are just gold that sit on display. The Tag Title that is different that is something  you wear and can be proud of everywhere you go.

Would I like to win won and wear it proudly you dam  right. But  is it my focus while I am  here in SCW no not at all. I was what some call star struck when I saw the titles I guess but that feeling has come and gone. I just want to put on a good show and that is it

Two things are going to happen. At one point, Misty  will be leaving SCW. The very person that wanted to bring life to the Bombshell division is now the one saying that at some point she is retiring.

I respect that Misty but now I am confused on what to do. On one hand I and every other SCW Bombshells owes it to you  to give you every thing they have when in a match with you. I know Orchid  and I will out of respect, plus now knowing that are match vs. you and Vixen may be the last time I may ever get in the ring with you.

Please give it your all as I  don’t want to  be handed a title simply because you  are trying to faze out of the  SCW picture it wouldn't be fair to Orchids and myself, It wouldn't be fair to  Vixen, it  wouldn't be fair to the rest of the NXT and it wouldn't be fair to SCW as a whole.

Vixen I like hw this is my third match here in SCW and for the third time I will be in the ring at the same time you are. you were on the winning team both teams. I hope that this is the time were you would be on the losing end.

I know that   Vixen as of right now has no plans to retire so I'm 100% sure that your going to give it your all. I am sure Misty is to.

(Song turns around and sees that the water is at the perfect height so she turns of the water and goes back to the mirror.)

Song: Vixen and Misty I love your style and respect your skills. I wish all four of us in this match good luck and to be safe.

Misty I hope this will not be the last time we are in a match together. I  hope before you retire that we can have one more match  but if this is the last time I see you  in the ring then I promise you that Orchid and I will give you everything we can. Love you girls and cannot wait to see you ladies in  the ring.

Yea that sounds like that  can make a good promo. time for a bath before I head to the SCW office to cut my promo.

(Song has a smile on her face. she turns around  to walk to the tub. she removes her robe and before anyone can see her sexy slim body sense fades out.)
user posted image