Author Topic: Orchid 's Promo  (Read 349 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Orchid 's Promo
« on: January 10, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »
 01-10-14
FoShan, China
4:46am

(In Vegas it’s still 01-09-14 time there is 1:46pm)

(Were inside the dojo in what is now a basement (About 10 generations ago, it was the main floor; however as years gone by and a 4.2 magnitude earthquake back in September 26, 1997 the ground level has elevated. Orchid is in the basement with her Wing Chun Dummy. A Wing Chun Dummy is a wooden figure that is shaped like a person, consists of a body with two upper arms at shoulder level, a lower arm at stomach height, and one leg, suspended on a framework by two crosspieces.)

\'user

(This basement like most Dojo that are over 150 years old has much history, Pictures of the master and grandmaster form the past all displayed on the wall. Only high rank members of the dojo are allowed in the basement. The lights are off and the sun won’t rise till 7:09 (4:49pm Vegas time) the only light that is seen is coming from a window that is getting just a little light from the moon and stars.)

Orchid: Ha (Orchid just hit the "dummy" with her left palm) Ha (She just hit the "dummy" with her right forearm.)

(All of a sudden light is seen that brightens the room as the basement door begins to open. We see Lin Ting Lu walking down the stairs. As she takes her first step we can see that Lin Ting Lu is barefoot and wearing a sky blue tang-zhuang style pants (Kung Fu pants). As she takes a few more steps we can see that she is wearing a matching top. Lin Ting Lu's long black hair is in a ponytail. She is holding a white tray that has three bowls and three small cups of some sort. Along with what looks like 6 slim sticks and a bigger stick along with a small box of some sort. As Lin Ting Lu reaches the bottom stair the basement door closes behind her by itself)

Orchid: Ha (She pretends to block a kick while striking the top of the "dummy" with her right elbow.)

(Lin Ting Lu drops to the floor; she is seen sitting with your legs crossed. While Orchid is still practicing in front of Lin Ting Lu. Lin Ting Lu while holding the tray this whole time puts the tray down in front of her. She then picks up the bigger stick and places it on the tray standing up, she then picks up the small box and opens it. A spark is seen and heard. It’s a box of matches which is being used on the stick which we see now is a candle.)

Master Lily: Come and join me. I have a bowl of rice.

Orchid: Yes Master Lily. Ha! (Orchid Jumps up in the air and nails a round house kick.)

(Orchid stops practicing and walks towards Lin Ting Lu. as Orchid reaches the light from the candle we can see that Orchid like Master Lily is barefoot and is wearing the same clothing as Lin Ting Lu but in orange. Orchid also has her hair in a ponytail. Orchid drops down to the floor sitting with her legs crossed. Lin Ting Lu hands Orchid a bowl of rice and two if the sticks which we now see clearly that they are Chop Sticks.)

Orchid: Um, there are only two of us yet you have three bowls and three teas?

(The small cups are Tea cups with Tea already in the cups.)

Master Lily: For ninja silly.

(From the shadows of the candle we can see Lin Ting Lu waving in a way as if she is calling someone to her.  Orchid turns around to look behind her. Out of nowhere Ninja comes from the dark.)

Orchid: Holy crap you were in here the whole time?

Master Lily: Well of course he was. He prefers to be in here vs. anywhere else, but you already know that Orchid.

Orchid: Well yes I know that but I would have thought he would have said something to me that he was here the whole time.

(As Ninja sits with Lin Ting Lu and Orchid we can see that Ninja is wearing his all black Ninja outfit. Ninja removes the bottom piece of his face mask so that he can eat his rice. Before he grabs his Chop Sticks he extends his right arm and in doing so something white starts to stick out from his sleeve. Orchid sees this and pulls it out. It’s a letter from Master Wong to Orchid.)

Orchid: What’s this, oh?  

Master Lily: Open it and read it please.

Orchid: There’s two master.

Master Lily: read the first one now and the second one is for after your match on C.C.

Orchid: Yes master.

(Orchid pulls out the first one and it reads.

Orchid, I know that you are aware you and Song will be in the main event at the second C.C. of 2014. However more importantly it is your first Main event match and it’s for the SCW Tag Team Bombshell titles....

(Orchid is shocked and looks up to look at Lin Ting Lu.)

Orchid: Wait really! Master Lily you said it was a non title match.

Master Lily: Keep reading Orchid.

(Orchid looks back down at the letter.)

... Now Orchid it does not matter if you girls win or lose. What does matter is that no matter what happens you are to bring Song back here to FoShan.

(Orchid stops reading as all of a sudden Ninja removes the two Sai he hides in his chest underneath the top part of his robe, Ninja then takes his small sword he keeps on his back. and places them in front of him.)

SAI \'user
Small Sword
\'user

(Orchid looks at Ninja then looks at Master Lily.)

Master Lily: Well Orchid, go ahead and read the rest of the note as this is the important part of the letter.

Orchid: ... Failure to bring Song back here to FoShan will give me no choice but to send Ninja out there to bring Song back. Orchid we all know what happens when I assign Ninja a task to perform for me.

(Orchid looks up at Ninja and Lin Ting Lu.)

Orchid: I will bring her back I promise.

(Ninja sees that Orchid is being truthful so Ninja takes his sword and two Sais. He gets up and walks back into the dark to be unseen again.)

Orchid: Wait, Ninja never even took a bite from his food.

Master Lily: Well neither have you.

Orchid: Well how about, oh never mind.

(Orchid thinking Lin Ting Lu had not touched her food sees an empty bowl. Confused on to how Lin Ting Lu ate so fast...)

Master Lily: Don't worry about that, you have a match to tend to.

(Orchid takes in a scoop of rice, listening to Lin Ting Lu as she speaks.)

Master Lily: Now as we know this is not the first time that you faced Misty and Vixen. However this is the first time that it will be just you four in the ring.

Orchid: Master Lily, is this just a match or are they going to make it a gimmicky type of match at the last minute like they have been doing to the matches?

(Orchid grabs another scoop of rice.)

Master Lily: Silly Orchid if we knew that right now then it wouldn't be last minute now would it?

(Orchid swallows her food.)

Orchid: Sorry I guess I didn't think about that.

Master Lily: Its fine Orchid. So you plan on going to bed soon?

Orchid: No not yet I need to still get a few reversals mastered.

Master Lily: Oh well anything move particular you are trying to reverse?

Orchid: Well yea like every move in Vixen's and Misty's reputare. But I need to get out of Vixens Foxxy Dreams. See Master I can either break the hold or I can unhook her legs from locking in but I can’t seem to do both fast enough to break the hold completely. Which is going to be a tough challenge I mean Vixen is a bad cookie. I mean at the end of the day she will do what is needed to win, just look at the last show of 2013 When Song and I teamed up with Vixen. I grabbed Santa's bag for the win but only because Vixen landed on Diamond's shoulders. which then allowed Vixen to shift her weight and moved Diamond to the ropes, pulling her towards the top rope and hurricanrunaing her over the top rope, both of them crashed to the floor. Vixen is a tough one and will do what it takes to win. Lucky for Vixen she did not get hurt but that just means that Song and I will have to be aware of what is going on and who is doing what.

Misty on the other hand well I am not too sure with her master Lily.

Master Lily: Oh why is that.

Orchid: Well I know from reading your Twitter account that Misty is trying to change to be a better person as she says.

(Orchid gets up for sitting on the floor and starts walking towards the "dummy'' to do a little more training.)

Orchid: The thing is master; Misty doesn't and shouldn't care what others think. They don't understand that Misty is a no nonsense type of person. Don't piss her off and she won’t beat your ass.

Ha (Orchid hits the "Dummies" leg with both a left and a right low kicks.)

Misty speaks her mind and says the truth. Come on master we all know that not everyone has strong enough skin to hear the truth. I think that why some look at Misty and think that she is a Bitch.

I think Misty is a strong independent woman that doesn’t have time for petty bullshit and has no issues with telling you that to your face. I think she is trying to change to better herself but in the eyes of others not for her. I think Misty is great the way she is but if she truly feels that she needs to change to better herself then I back her up and support her for that.

Master Lily: Wait What does any of this have to do with your upcoming match vs. the champions Orchid?

Orchid: Everything Master Lily. See how she acts outside of the ring may reflect how she is inside of the ring. Misty is one of the top bombshells in SCW. Now if she changes how she is then that may change how she wrestlers. That can be a good thing and a very bad thing. It’s good for Misty because she is in my eyes not changing who or how she is. I think she is adapting to her surroundings and if so then she could be even more dangerous then before. That said Master it’s also a bad thing. Bad for everyone else in SCW because that tells me that she is going to improve in all areas in her life which includes her in ring work.

We both know that I don’t mind not winning the titles. Song for some reason has grown to want the titles more than anything in life. I just hope that she doesn’t do anything stupid and causes us to lose. She will be crushed. All in all thou it is going to be one hell of a match and I know that the FoShan Bombshells are honored to get in the ring with them. I know they will give it their all as shall Song and I. At the end of the day and I know I’m taking a Jon Dough line but it’s fitting for this match. Win or lose I still win because the winners of this match will not just be the better team but the fans of SCW.
user posted image