Author Topic: my shot  (Read 351 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
my shot
« on: January 10, 2014, 06:07:48 PM »
 The shot opens as we see a figure sitting at a table, writing something down on a piece of paper that is in front of him on a messed up table. The table is wobbling with every written word that the figure writes down upon it, as he is whispering out every word he says

It has been a while since i wrote anything down on a piece of paper, it has crumbled down to a pathetic excuse of what it once was. A proud piece of paper, waiting to become a majestical part of a great novel or a poem… and now?? It has just become another page of my crumbled and miserable life….

Not that I do not have any joy and miracles left in my dreamy existence, but dreams only have a side to it that is just dreaming. Wishing upon a world that is not a reality, why would I just waste my time in the hopes of something that isn’t there??? But then again, isn’t that what you are all hoping for??? For something that isn’t there???

What do we feel important in life? Love? Oh sure, love. The engine that keeps us wanting to be romantic, writing songs, making movies, writing books of the unwanted love that you cannot live without. How much does a human being has to endure so that we could make another year of Valentine become a corrupted tool of merchandise??

Do I loathe love?? I am no hypocrite as I love my woman. But do I need to get to my knees every chance I get to propse to her my undying love?? No, our love does not need the tools of satisfying the marketing tool of those who just want to make a quick buck. Undying love comes from within the heart and the soul of two human beings that have found each other through connection. We fuck like bunnies, hell why should we act like lovers our entire lives as our sinful thoughts often come over us. Time to be gentle is when you become old, go to the retirement home and remember the days when you had a smile upon your face, knowing that you were young.

Fuck this life, I have set my goals in life. I have fulfilled them all. But still there is that one thing in life that keeps me going. To be the very best in whatever it is that I do… achieving my goals through no matter what I have to do… deny my thirst and I must break you.

The figure puts down the pen, he stares at the crooked paper before taking it off the table and throws it away

What a waste….

The now, January 2014. somewhere in new York.

We see Goth walk down a hallway inside an expensive hotel. He is wearing an Armani suit as he is on the phone with someone before getting his key from the desk.

Yeah I know, tell the idiot that I give him one last chance before I personally kick him out for good. Oh and tell him that when I do, he wont be working anywhere else for that matters. One sec.

Key please?? Presidential Suite

Goth looks annoyed as the man behind the desk doesn’t give him the key as fast as he would have liked it.

Thanks, next time just put the key on the desk when you see me enter ok??? It saves me a lot of time and perhaps you your job…. Whatsyourname??

Desk employee: R… Randy sir.

Randy huh?? Ok Randy, I’ll cut you some slack this time. Seeing that you are probably new, I can tell by the sweat that is pouring from your face. I am Goth, I am the big dog in this joint and I will send you a bio through the fax machine so that you know what to do the next time you see me ok??

Randy: Thanks sir, but I know you sir. I am a big fan of yours

The kid is sweating bullets as he is giving Goth a trembling smile upon his face, clearly nervous of meeting one of his idols in real life. Causing Goth to smile as he tells the other person on the phone that he will call him/her later

Ok kid, your fine. Don’t sweat it ok?? You are a fan, that’s great. But tell me, are you more a fan of me as the man that is Goth?? Or are you a fan cuz you like Sapphy???

Goth grins as he notices the kid turning bright red after hearing the question.

Relax kid, I’m just messing with ya. I would be serious wondering if you weren’t interested in her, I mean she does it to everyone I meet.

Randy: Well I have watched you for many years sir, but seeing her its…..

Irs like what pretty???

Sapphira’s voice can be heard coming from behind Goth as she walks up towards him, clearly having picked up something from the conversation that her man and the kid were having.

Randy: Err, I, uhm. Wow, I uh….

She giggles as she bends forward towards him, gesturing him to come closer and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Sapphira: That’s because I think you are cute. Just don’t tell anyone ok?? I am supposed to be a hard bitch you know?

She winks at him as she turns around and kisses her man full on the mouth.

Sapphira: Where you been? You promised me to go shopping?? Maybe I should go with him instead, perhaps he likes lingerie shopping??

The kid swallows hard as he hears the words lingerie shopping, he starts to turn beet red as Goth squeezes her backside.

And missing out on all the fun?? I don’t think so babe, besides… I think his credit card will bounce after the first purchase that you have made. And we both know that I have unlimited cash flow

The two grin at the expense of the poor kid who doesn’t know what to do or say, finally after signing some autographs they are off to do some shopping.

On the way back from shopping

Goth can be seen in his limo, in front of him is his wife Sapphira who is looking into the bags with bought clothing. His phone rings as he answers it annoyed

What??

He listens to the person on the other line as he realises he needs to do an interview with someone in a few moments

Right, I will be in my hotel in a few. You can ask me a few questions before I am going to watch my woman put on those lingerie sets she bought

Her eyes wink at him as she has an evil smile upon her face. The two reach the hotel as we see Pussy Willow standing there, waiting for them to do an interview.

Why don’t you go inside dear, flash Randy a bit, while I take Miss Willow for a ride and get this interview over with.

His woman gets out of the limo as Willow gets in and sits in front of Goth

Willow: Goth, thank you for your time, I…

Yeah, I know. Cut the niceries and get straight to it.

Willow: Ok, you are in a match with Simon Jones. To determine the number…

Number one contender for the belt, as I am correctly informed… I have a rematch clause. I have the opportunity to reclaim my belt for an unprecedented third time. Why should I need to prove myself to this knucklehead??

Willow: Well maybe…

I don’t buy shit for maybes around here Willow and you know that. I am a competitor, yeah I did not get the job done. And I am sure as hell gearing up to get what I want. My title, I am sick and tired to see this pompous idiot talk smack and smile off his white gums all the time. You think that this is what a champion should be like???

Willow: Well he has defended the belt successfully,

Oh that is hilarious Willow, I am the freaking only triple crown winner for crying out loud. I have held a victory over him. Something that Simon Jones cant say, so why would he bother my and his time with his bullshitting me?? Has he gone to the owners and begged for a chance to screw me out of something I dissever?? I am not going to wait a whole year to get a rematch, I am demanding it.

Willow: You are…. Demanding it???

T sure as hell am, you know why?? Because I am not some schoolboy punk ass kid that sits there and waits his turn, while in the meantime is bitching to his imaginary friends about his shot. Son, I am going to be quite clear to ya, I am Goth… the only ever grand slam champion in this dump. I am the one that brings class to this feedhole. Something that you have not managed to do in how long?? How often have you fucked up?? How often do we need to listen and bear the bringer of bad news?? That you suck??

Listen Simon, I could give a damn what you are going to produce in this match. Because quite honestly?? It is not going to be enough.

Willow: What makes you believe that it wont be??

Goth stares at the interviewer with a look of anger, clearly annoyed of being interrupted by her with in his mind ignorant question.

Who made you queen of stupidity Willow? I am sure that you have often wondered to yourself what it took for you to comb your hair, chew some gum and wonder whether you have pout your eye lashes the wrong way in???

She suddenly reaches for her purse, before realising that she was made fun off. Goth raises his hands in disbelief before turning towards the camera.

I am having enough, look Simon. This is what is going to be your fate in this match. Another loss, another example of how much you wantit… but just cant be possible to achieve anything that you have desired so much… or at least claim to.

Willow: Are you saying that….,

Aren’t you listening?? I am sure that I was using some wordst hat would refer to that prophecy that you are just merely too incorrect to understand. Let me spill it out for you and Simon out there.

Goth turns his attention back to the camera, clearly annoying Pussy Willow, who reacts in a shocked way. Clearly she did not expected that one

See this ring Simon??

The camera zooms in on the ring that he is wearing above his wedding ring.

You see this?? Triple Crown winner, I could care less what people say about me about winning and losing. I am one of a kind, I have done something in a such short span of time that nobody and I mean NOBODY has ever achieved in their ignorant lives as a pro wrestler in this furthermore dump. That includes you fucker.

I will catch a breath or two, wait a few moments to allow you to sink in these words that I am saying to you.

Done?? Good for you, I hate letting my woman wait… especially with her lingerie sets she bought. Daddy needs some sugar fucker

Willow puts her hand in front of her mouth as she did not expected that one

So why don’t you do me and yourself a favour?? Just quit, go away. Make yourself useful by allowing to take the fall. Because nothing and I mean nothing can be done by you to take away my gold from the Itallian cheesehead. So I will allow you to put on a fight, I will allow you to strike here and there. And then when it is all like you are going to take a victory over me. I will hit you with my finishing move and walk away, don’t worry. It will be all over before you have even known what has hit you.

So goodbye Simon, it has been great knowing you, it is now lingerie time….

With that the limo stops as Goth walks out and closes the door behind him, leaving Willow alone in the limo with a dumbfound look upon her face.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>