Author Topic: I thought ACW was dead.  (Read 355 times)

Offline Cyrus King

• View Profile
    • Cyrus King
I thought ACW was dead.
« on: January 09, 2014, 09:55:35 PM »
 The New Year is here and to say that it was kicking off in a huge way for Cyrus King was quite an understatement, over in LOW he has just won the LOW US Title for the second time in his career beating James Hughes in a highly competitive match and whilst his first defense wasn’t scheduled yet he did have another title to compete for.

That title was the ACW World Title being defended by Drake Green against Cyrus King on the second addition of Climax Control of 2014, if Cyrus wins this match he’ll be in possession of two titles from two different companies and would provide a huge boost to his SCW career at the same time, can Cyrus win his second title in a row?

Craftsteak, Las Vegas, Nevada
January 9th, 2014, 17:00pm

Well, I followed Steve’s advice and I’m now celebrating two things at Craftsteak, the anniversary of my wedding to Miranda and winning my second ever title in my LOW career, and this week I get a chance to win another title in SCW.

Namely the ACW World Title, yes, I thought ACW was dead as well.

But that will have to wait for now, I have celebrating to be done and unlike Steve last week I had no problem booking a table tonight, mostly because it’s not New Year’s Eve but I digress. We are currently enjoying our champagne whilst we wait for our starters, Diver Sea Scallops for me and Goat’s Cheese for Miranda.

“Cyrus, let’s propose a toast.” Miranda offered as she held up her glass, I grinned in response and picked up my glass. “To another five years as husband and wife!” Miranda added and our glasses touched before we took a sip.

“And I have one of my own.” I said and Miranda quickly got the idea. “To my current title reign, my ACW World Title Reign and all my title reigns to come.” I added and we toasted before taking another sip of the drink. “I didn’t think I’d ever have the possibility of winning two different titles in two different companies in the same week.”

“That would definitely be a first.” Miranda agreed as we set the glasses down. “Honestly given how often you’ve been alternating the two companies, and ACW, I’m surprised that it didn’t happen sooner.” Miranda added and I shook my head.

“I wasn’t exactly in the running for the US Title after I lost it back to Lasher.” I responded with a frown. “I think my last title opportunity now was the Elimination Chamber match where James won the title in the first place and I only got another shot at it because Justice intentionally got himself disqualified.” I added and Miranda shook her head.

“Yeah, that’s at the top of my list of things I’ve never understood during my career as a wrestling manager.” Miranda added and I frowned knowing where she was going with this. “I mean it’s right alongside how your career survived the male stripper tag team gimmick.”

“I thought we agreed that we never spoke about that on camera.” I responded with a frown. “And now Christian’s going to be pestering me about the footage of that gimmick!”

“You don’t have to worry about that, I sent him the footage the week after your debut, in ring debut that is.” Miranda responded and I didn’t know how to feel about that…. “Isn’t the guy you teamed with a car salesman now?”

“Used Car Salesman last I talked to him.” I responded with a frown. “As far as he’s concerned he never even went through wrestling training, and if my career didn’t survive I’d probably feel the same way.” I added before deciding to change the subject before one of the waitresses got curious. “So what are you having as your main?”

“Charlotte recommended the Fillet Mingon so that’s what I’m going with.” Miranda responded with a nod. “And you?”

“I have got to go with the T-Bone, there’s no better choice for me!” I responded before setting down the menu as did Miranda, a few minutes later the waitress returned and asked if we were ready for our mains and once we ordered our steaks she walked off to extradite the order to the kitchen and allow us to relax. “Speaking of things I’ve got to do….”

“Let me guess, its promo time right?” Miranda responded and I nodded in response. “I’m going to save the waitress some time and I’ll text you when the food arrives.” Miranda added and I turned on my cell-phone which I had left off to avoid another situation like with Steve’s promo last week, I may have called him but I realize that I was being rude to him, in any case I made my way out of the restaurant, found a quiet spot to conduct my promo from and started my promo.

“We are barely two weeks into 2014 and I already hold one title, no, I’m not getting ahead of myself and projecting myself as the second ever ACW Heavyweight Champion in SCW……not yet anyway……instead I am talking about the very title that I was holding when I came into SCW the LOW US Title which I won back at All Out Assault III earlier this week! As you can probably tell I am very excited about this news but after Climax Control my momentum will continue to rise after I defeat Drake Green for the ACW Heavyweight Title.”

Wait, what?

“Drake Green, JJ Dixon, you need to let go off the past! ACW is dead! Dead and buried because JJ Dixon lost the company in a poker game! You know, it’s been five months since I joined SCW as a result of the merger and I still can’t believe the sheer stupidity JJ Dixon displayed in that move! I’m half expecting Microsoft to lose the rights to the X-Box Brand, any titles they published, pretty much anything related to gaming, to Nintendo because off a game of Go Fish between Bill Gates and the president of Nintendo of Japan because of that incident! And hell, at least Nintendo wouldn’t try to screw over its customers!”

But I’m getting off topic.

“But apparently I was wrong, it seems that JJ and Drake are trying to keep the brand alive in SCW, I’m just going to get this out of the way, if you’re going to try to win me over to your side JJ then forget it! I may have worked with you once back when ACW was an actual company but I refuse to work with anyone who bets their company on a poker game! As for you Drake, I’m sorry but as I remember it you where enemies with JJ back in ACW, what happened?”

Yes, I’m asking that.

“What happened in the intervening time between ACW’s merger and your return that made you decide that aligning yourself with JJ Dixon would be a good idea? You know that snake will betray you at some point, right? If not then any thought I had off you possessing any intelligence whatsoever just went out the window!”

Alongside any respect I had for you.

“ACW may be dead but I cannot and will not allow a title to be in the hands of such a huge idiot for much longer! This Sunday at Climax Control I will win the ACW Heavyweight Title and afterwards, I may retire it so that you can never get your hands on it again! I say may because as I mentioned I won the LOW US Title earlier this week and the prospect of me holding not one but two championship titles in two different companies is an attractive one to say the least!”

I got the text from Miranda and once I read it I decided to wrap things up.

“Drake, your return was unexpected to say the least as was the revival of the ACW Heavyweight Championship and the fact that you where aligned with JJ Dixon and whilst I’m still confused as to why you are aligning yourself with your former enemy I know one thing, this Sunday you will bow down to the king as I raise the ACW Heavyweight Title high!”

I returned to the restaurant as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image