Author Topic: Jon Dough & A-Matt vs Guns For Hire  (Read 396 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Jon Dough & A-Matt vs Guns For Hire
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:56:20 PM »
 Jon Dough
Song

12-29-13
Desert Rose Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada

(We are at the Desert Rose Resort in Vegas. Jon Dough is seen in his wrestling gear. Jon is half way sitting on his bed with his back on the bed frame. His left leg is stretched on the bed and his right leg hangs off the bed. The two lamps (One on each side) of the bed are turn on and the room is very bright. Next to Jon on his bed is his wrestling bag and his SCW Tag Team Title. Song is in the living room wearing a Jon Dough T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Her hair is in a pony tail and has sunglasses on top of her head. Song knocks on Jon bed room door.)

Jon Dough: Come in!

(Song opens the door and looks at Jon. Jon now has his arms crossed on his chest)

Song: You ready?

Jon Dough: What the hell Song.

Song: What the hell what?

Jon Dough: I just called Master Lily asking her why the limo isn’t here yet. She said that not only are we both off but that there is no show today. Master Lily said she called you many times and you never picked up. So she sent a letter in which you signed for telling us that there was no show today. So again I ask what the hell, Song?

Song: Hey What I do with my phone is my issue Jon, as for a letter I got a form Master Lily yesterday. I just thought it was a X-mas card for us since we’re here in the states still.

Jon Dough: Which we wouldn't be if it wasn't because of you. You’re going to have to tell them the truth.

Song: I know I do, so let’s not talk about it.

Jon Dough: I know but you need to do so soon. The longer you take the more pissed Master Wong is going to be, and he's going to be pissed with me to because I know the truth and I’m acting like I don’t know why were really still here. The man saved my life and I'm here now lying to him about some petty sh!t.

Song: I know but it wasn't my fault... well I Know I could have been the bigger person but I was not in the mood that day.

Jon Dough: So instead you want everyone to think you gone crazy? So what happens if you do ever become SCW Bombshell Champion, then what, you’re going to have to go back to China.

Song: I know Jon; again I don't want to talk about it. So Master Wong will get a little mad at you but he will get over it because he will understand that you were trying to help me. Outside of that it’s not your issue, its mine.

Jon Dough: It is my issue when I think that I have a job to do and I find out just minutes before the show goes on sir that there is no show. I could have been working, watching footage of the other SCW superstars.

Song: Blah, blah, blah... Work....work...work... that’s all you do. Were in Vegas let’s do something.

Jon Dough: Like what?

Song: Let’s go to the movies, maybe dinner?

Jon Dough: You mean like a date?

Song: No not like a date. I mean after all I'm not Orchid.

Jon Dough: Look Song, I think you two are very beautiful. I don’t think one of you is prettier than the other. I just look at you guys as my bigger sisters... well till you guys got to SCW

(Jon gets up from his bed and walks over to Song who is still be the door. Jon uses his right hand to grab Song's right hand to pull her in to his room and away from the door.)

Jon Dough: Now it’s like I’m the big brother and you two or my little sisters!!!

(Jon lets go and with his right hand locks Song in a headlock and with his left hand he starts to give her some nuggies.)

Song: Hey not cool!

(Song raps both her arms around Jon Dough and lifts him up while taking a step back.)

Jon Dough: Oh Sh!t!

(Song Leans back while having Jon in the air and drops him to the bed.)

Jon Dough: Nice, what was that?

Song: Well it really wasn't a back to belly suplex since I was on your side. I guess we can call it a side by side suplex, or a side version of the German suplex.

(Song's cell phone starts to ring)

Song: Oh my phone

(Song runs out of the room and goes to the living room as her phone is lying on the 6 man eating table.)

Song: It’s Master Lily.

Jon Dough: Well pick up then. Stop avoiding her already.

Song: I know, hold on Jon.

(Song picks up the phone call)

Song: Hi Master Lily,

(She says as she looks at Jon with a worried face. Lin Ting Lu is so upset with Song dodging her calls that Lin Ting Lu is too upset to speak in English so she is yelling at Song in Mandarin)

Song: Yes Master Lily. I'm sorry...ok hold on.

(Song looks at Jon and waves Jon over to her. Song pretends that Master Lily is still on the phone wanting to talk to Jon. Jon heads to Song.)

Song: Sike!!!

(Song grabs Jon's arm to set up The song of pain: {Million Dollar Dream sleeper Hold} But Jon sees this and nails his Silent Nightmare: {RKO} Song hits the floor hard.)

Jon Dough: Oh crap! Song....Song....

(Jon gets next to song. Jon Standing right next to her head, with no time to react Song grabs one of Jon's ankles and puts him in an ankle lock. Jon quickly taps out. Song leys go of the hold.)

Jon Dough: What was that? You made me think I hurt you. Not cool

Song: It’s called playing possum. Get used to it, Some wrestlers like to use it. You should master this as it can come useful. especially in your next match.

Jon Dough: What match, what did Master Lily say Song.

Song: Well Orchid and I have next week off but you don't. You will be in a tag team match with Aaron Matthews defending your titles.

Jon Dough: About dam time. So who do we get the honor in facing?

Song: Ethan Brody and Landon Axel aka Guns For Hire. oh and I know you wanted to defend the titles every week. Since it hasn't happen that way, SCW has just made up for it.

Jon Dough: Really how so?

Song: Well you’re not just in a match. Its C.C. 2014 1st show and it’s the main event!

(Jon smirks at the information.)

Jon Dough: Ok I can dig that. good job SCW. Yea I say they made up for not having Matt and I defend the titles the past few weeks.

Song: Well these guys made their returning debut at the last show. They even beat that new team that came to "destroy" SCW.

(Jon Laughs)

Jon Dough: Well looks like one thing is for sure, win or lose it will be a clean fight. There will be no need for a DQ to try to get myself over. If we lose it’s because Guns For Hire was the better team that night not because some guy who is trying to get his men over decides to get involve and get DQ so that his men can still look good.

Dam This is great. This is going to be on hell of a match. Those guys are no joke.

Song: Oh how so?

Jon Dough: Well let’s see Ethan Brody is an ex-military man and has done some amateur boxing and wrestling in his early years in the army. He's a 10 year vet in this game and he is about to be 45v years old in a month. Sure some say that he is old, but I say he is old enough to know all the tricks of the trade and be able to use those tricks without getting caught.

Plus even if his age starts to show during the match he can easily tag in Fabian Challis who is only 25 years old who he too is a 9 year vet. Hell I can relate to Fabian Challis seeing how he doesn’t know his birth parents and I don’t remember anything from before my coma.

That said this is a team that knows how to work together. I mean just look at their portfolio. They have won countless Tag Team Championships in many small independent wrestling companies. That speaks volume. Well I have a few days to get ready. I'm sure Matthew will be doing the same.

Song: Speaking of A-Matt you guys going to train together?

Jon Dough: Well I would like that but I won't bother him about that this week. See Song we won the titles without training together. Plus right now it’s the holiday season. I'm sure that he and J.D. will want to spend the week together do the family thing with their kid Jace. So I'll call him a few days before the match to make sure were on the same page.

Well I'm getting a little hungry and you did want to go out to eat. How about some Chinese food?

(Jon smirks as Song shakes her head.)

Song: You mean the American version of Chinese food. That stuff is nasty. How.... how about pizza oh and cheese fries. I want some cheese fries.

Jon Dough: Ok. That sounds good to me. You call for the limo. I'm going to call Master Lily so she can send me any footage of some of the Guns for Hire matches. I have some scouting to do. I can’t afford to botch anything move vs. those guys, can’t afford to make any of us look bad at SCW's first Main Event for 2014.
user posted image