Author Topic: I aint 'fraid of no Grimm.  (Read 382 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
I aint 'fraid of no Grimm.
« on: January 03, 2014, 09:55:14 PM »
  Ay yo!!  Whassup y'all.  Alright, check this out...  Here I am... December 28th, only a few days after Christmas, and I'm just doin' what I do.  I'm just kickin' it back at the crib, going through my Christmas presents and feeling like a little kid again.  Especially over the new Black and silver Jordans Uncle Seb got me.  I mean yo..  Talk about scha-weet!!  I almost got a half a stalk when I pulled open the wrapping paper, these joints were so fly.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking...  but who can't help but get excited about Christmas?!  The gifts... the egg nog...  the wrapping paper and the lights...  I mean, I might be 26, but hell, who wouldn't act like a 6 year old when they get a pair of Jordans?  Especially these...  I mean, I still wanna be just like Mike.  Though there's no way I'm gonna compare myself to him... not year anyways...  But I could aspire to have even one tenth of his pull...  I'd swear, if they ever put me in one of those Hanes commercials with Mike... I'd go and give it one of those fangirl screams and dance around like I did when I got my contract for the SCW.  Now my Uncle Seb...  He could compare himself to the big man.  Hell, even Aunt Lady could compare herself to Mr. Mike... Wrestling icons that they are...  But not me... not yet anyways.  But a kid can dream now, can't he....

Anyways...  so it's a little bit after lunch..  almost 1 in the afternoon, and I'm dressed in my MMA Elite tank top with my customary tiger on the front, and a pair of dark blue jeans, and I'm kickin' it back on the love seat, with my feet up on one of the ottomans clad in a pair of black and white tiger striped fuzzy slippers cause my toes are a bit cold, and I was planning on saving the Jordans for a special occasion.  I'm playing some Madden 25 on my X-box One, with my bluetooth headphones on so I don't disturb my roommate Diamond who's sitting beside me on the other end of the couch reading one of those weird 'vampire/werewolf/witch/fairy twi-hard cause I know what you did the spring before next week's last summer' books... I don't know which one., and I don't care which team she is on...  Andrew...  Edward... Bella...  Beatrix....  Jake, Justin, Julien or whatever...  I'm just trying to be considerate cause so far things have been going well with us as roomies.  I really enjoy spending time with her...  So, I'm chillin' out and looking a bit silly as I've got one of those helmets that you can put a drink on either side of your head so you can sip hands free, and I'm pretty much just doing the guy thing,  But that's when it hits me hard...  

The munchies!!!  

I mean I get it bad... My stomach just starts to howl like one of the werewolves in her book at the sight of the angst covered emo teen girl.  It protested so loudly and long, that Diamond turned her head and looked me up and down like I'd grown a third eye in the middle of my forehead.

Diamond:  Damn boy!!  Please tell me that was your stomach and that you're hungry!!

And with those few words, she has me blushing like I’m in third grade and I’m talkin’ to my first crush.  I pause my game and nod, rubbing my stomach.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Yeah, sorry Emme. I am starvin' like Marvin.  What about you?  

She puts a book mark in her boo to mark her page and sets it down on the coffee table and chuckles shaking her head.

Diamond:  Yeah, I could go for a bit of a nosh myself.  Why don't I make us some lunch?

At the prospect of eating another one of Diamond’s awesome meals, my stomach starts to growl more, and I actually start to salivate.  Talk about  a Pavlov’s Dog scenario.  I sit up and I swear, you could see my ears perking at the proposition.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Sounds good. I love your cookin'. Better than what i make.

She throws back her head and laughs.

Diamond:  Yeah, that's cause if it doesn't come in a can, pre made frozen, or if you can't microwave it, you tend to burn stuff.  Though I have to admit... I did like that pepper steak you made that one night.  It wasn't half bad.

I grin sheepishly and blush harder at the praise she gives me over my cooking.  I swear, she has some kind of a magical hold over me cause she makes me feel like a kid inside, and yet, manages to illicit the most graphic images in my head at the same time.   I clear my throat as I try to get the naughty images out of my mind and get my thoughts back on the conversation we’re having.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: I try. What you have in mind?

She shrugs and stretches her arms over her head, and I can't help but look at her long, lithe and sensuous form as it moves.  

Diamond:  I don't know... I was just gonna look and see what's in the fridge and decide from there.  

She stands and I keep checking her out as she moves into the kitchen.  She's wearing a baby blue satin shorts sleep set which when you first hear it, you'd think, 'oh, how sexy can pajamas look' until you see it on her.  The bottoms are cut like those old school running shorts, so they're so high, you can see the swells of her butt peeking out as she moves.  And the top is sleeveless, and she's got it unbuttoned by at least three buttons, so you can see pretty much all of her cleavage.  I mean, DAMN!!  She even makes the mundane look sexy!!  She's got on these matching fuzzy slippers that have the slightest of heels but which make her long legs look even longer, and I swear, when I see her walking around it makes me feel like the Big Bad Wolf stalking Little Red Riding Hood.  But I just can't help myself.  She gets to the fridge and opens it, leaning over to look inside and look over to see what she finds, and all I see is a rear end so perfect, I literally have to sit on my hands to stop myself from going over and giving it a playful spank.  She's rummaging around in the fridge and I take a sip of my drink that's on my helmet and whisper to myself.  

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  Have mercy!!

She sighs and bends over further to look in the crisper drawers, then stands and calls over her shoulder to me.  

Diamond:  Well, unless you feel like waiting about an hour for me to cook something, I can always make us some turkey sandwiches.

I throw my hands up in the air and sigh exasperatedly.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Aww man, Turkey again? UGH!!  Please not turkey again!!  If we did, that would be the third day in a row.  I swear!!  If I ate anymore turkey, i would start gobbling like one. Look, you know I positively LOVE the way you cook Emme.  I mean, I know you would make a turkey sandwich look five star, restaurant quality!  I mean, like something you'd see in some froo froo, french place where you gotta wear a suit and tie and the guy out front goes, 'oui oui, monsieur, sacre bleu, voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir' kinda shit.  But I swear, if I have one more bite of turkey without having a couple of days break between when I get it, I'm gonna have a fit.

She chuckles and shakes her head, holding her hands up with a grin.

Diamond:  Ok, Ok... no more turkey... I'll just debone get the rest of the meat off of this bad boy a bit later, and start a batch of turkey broth I can freeze for turkey soup after the holiday.  Oh... I've got it!!  How do you feel about guacamole?

My ears perk again at the word guacamole and I can’t help but get excited again.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Hell yeah, i love that stuff. The guaca, the betta. Ooh, man, that got me thinking nachos with cheese, sour cream and guacamole on it. You like nachos? I know i do. I get them every time i am at an Applebee's or somewhere like that. Hell yeah.

She chuckles and shakes her head.

Diamond:  Yeah, I love nachos.  In fact, the next time you go back to Detroit, I'll take you to a place that makes the ultimate nachos.  They're even better than mine.  It's a place called Popacatl's and they're awesome.  Anyways, I was thinking of making some of my famous G.B.L.T.'S...  Guacamole, bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.  Are you down for trying one?

I smiled and nodded as i love trying new things.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Sounds good to me Emme. I’m totally up for trying anything you make, cause your cooking is definitely the bomb and then some.

She smirks and nods and starts to pull things out of the fridge, and soon, the entire place is filled with the smells of her awesome cooking.  I can hear her doing her knife work as she's slicing and dicing ingredients.  I know better than to try and offer to help her though.  She's really particular about what goes into her cooking, but I still want to be close to her, so I walk over to the kitchen, and pull up one of the bar stools that wrap around the end of the island where I can watch her at work.  She grabs a few more sprites from the fridge and tosses them to me so I can replenish the drinks on my helmet and I smirk as I pop them open, and switch out the empty cans for the full ones.  She cocks her head to the side as she goes about dicing tomatoes for the guacamole and looks at me curiously.  

Diamond:  So...  You think you're ready for Climax Control this Sunday?

She slides me a bowl full of grapes as she hears my stomach growling like a polar bear, and I start to munch away before I speak.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: I don't think i am ready, I know i am ready. I mean sure i am going to have my hands full with Grimmlin, and Abiyoyo being at ringside, but Grimmlin hasn't faced anyone like me. Yeah i know he feeds off fear and he is called the Bogeyman and all that, but I am not afraid of him.

She turns to the stove and flips the strops of bacon with a pair of tongs before she turns back to the island and starts to slice open four avocados and scoop out the flesh.  She starts mixing up the guacamole and grabs the bread she's just toasted from the toaster oven and sprinkles some shredded extra sharp cheese on two slices, putting them in a second pan that's got a thin coating of butter in the bottom and puts a lid over it to start the cheese melting, pulling them out as soon as the cheese is fully melted and puts them on a couple of plates.

Diamond:  So Jeremiah...  If you're so worried about that scary witch lady...  Why not have a witch of your own in your corner?  Though... technically I'm a Voudoun Grande Mambo, or a VooDoo Queen, not a witch.

She puts the bacon on a piece of paper towel to drain and turns off the stove, before she turns back to the island to finish building our sandwiches.  She slices the sandwiches into quarters and places them on the plates arranged decoratively, then puts a few slices of winter melon on the plates and slides one over so that it stops right in front of me before she pulls over one of the other bar stools and sits across from me.  I look from the plate to her, shocked that not only has she made me what looks to be a five star meal in less than twenty minutes, but also just offered to be in my corner at Climax Control.  She takes a bite of the sandwich and moans as her eyes close at the taste of the sandwich.

Diamond:  Mmmmmmm, I haven't made one of these in a while...  I'd forgotten just how good they can be!  Don't just sit there staring at the food, or I'll eat yours too.

She pushes my plate closer towards me. I then take a bite of the sandwich and I smile as it is off the chain. I never knew how good a sandwich could truly be until she made this one. I swallow my bite before saying a word.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Yeah, that sounds like a plan to me Emme. since Abiyoyo is going to be in his corner, you could be in mine, to make it even like Steven.  You also got Big Case as the special guest ref too, and I ain’t worried about him neither.

She chuckles and shakes her head, covering her mouth demurely with her hand so she doesn't give me a 'see food' moment.

Diamond:  Casey talks a big game, but in the end, he's like one of those gushers gummy candies.  You know... hard candy coating with a mushy inside.  Don't worry...  with me in your corner, Casey Williams will make sure to call this thing right down the middle.

She puts her fist up for me to give her a fist bump, and I grin and oblige her.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: I know that's right. Damn, this is a damn good sandwich. All the goodness of guacamole on a BLT makes it just perfect. I would go so far as to call it guacalicious, and if that ain’t a word, it is now.   Fo’ sho, you know.

Diamond chuckles and starts to cough a bit, before she takes a sip of her own can of sprite and clears her throat.  

Diamond:  Guacalicious...  I like it.  But I've got a little somethin' somethin' that just might come in handy...  That is, if you're not too put off by using a bit of my hoo doo witchy stuff.

I get a bit nervous, so I take another bite of my sandwich, and wipe my mouth off with my napkin, before I take a sip of my soda without answering her.  She notices my nervousness and sits back waiting for me to answer.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  Hmmm, um...  well, see... I don't know...  hoo doo witchy stuff you say?  What kind of hoo doo witchy stuff are you talking about?

Diamond chuckles and takes another bite of her sandwich and points to the melon on my plate.

Diamond: Nothing much... Just a little mojo bag I've been working on for you.  You know...  something to keep your... chi up so to speak...  help you with your training... give you that little extra oomph in the ring.  I'll go get it and show you what's in it, just so you can know it's nothing bad. I promise.   Oh, and you really should try the melon with the sandwich.  The sweet of the melon enhances the flavor of the saltiness in the bacon.  I'll be right back with the bag.

She hops off of the stool and shuffles off towards her room as I pick up a slice of melon and take a bite, nodding slowly and appreciatively at the flavor.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  Damn...  She's right, that is good...

She comes back out with a small leather bag and opens up for me to see what's inside.

Diamond:  See, it's nothing really...  Just a few herbs, a chunk of redwood bark, and four pieces of multi-colored quarts.  I promise you... It's nothing harmless, but it will help to keep your chi clean and your energy aligned to maximize your strength.  Just keep it in your pocket while you train, and during the match, and you'll see a big difference.  

She pulls the strings closed and ties it up, then places it on the table near my hand.

Diamond:  I won't force you to wear it, but it's your choice to use it or not.

I pick up the bag and turn it over in my hand slowly, looking at it, lifting my eyebrow as I look from the bag to her.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  So, it’s just…  Like a performance enhancer without the ill side affects?

She nods and smiles at me, but as we keep sitting there, she can feel my hesitation and she sighs and reaches to take it back from me.

Diamond:  Hey, it was just something I thought might help.  Don’t worry about it.

I shake my head and pull my hand back and slip the mojo bag in my pocket.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  No.. no, it’s alright.  Thanks.  I’ll give it a try.  And thanks for lunch.  That sandwich was all kinds of awesome.

I finish the last bite and brush the last of the crumbs off of my hands, then walk over and put my arm around her shoulder and gives it a squeeze.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  And now…  Back to my game!!  Whoooo hoooo!!  Madden!!!

Alright check it....  It's New Year's Eve, around 11 o'clock PM, and I'm at Mine and Diamond's apartment. We decided not to go out for the holiday, and instead to ring in the new year with a little party of our own. Aunt Lady and Unc are there, as well as Unc Redwood, Unc Doug and Aunt Latrice, Gothika, and of course Diamond are there, as well as a few other choice friends of everyone.  Everyone's sent their kids over to their parents', cause they knew that this was gonna be epic!!  I mean, the joint was jumping'!

So, I'm steppin' out, lookin' fly as is my status quo.  As they used to say, in old school terms, I'm lookin' dapper as hell.  A pair of dark blue stone washed jeans, black dress shirt with the top few buttons undone, and a pair of Black and silver Jordans are kicked up a notch with a black and silver pinstriped vest with a silver tie I've loosened just enough to look smooth.  With the silver pocket watch on a chain I got as a Christmas gift from Aunt Lady.  I really like the watch..  It's got an Angel of Justice, holding the scales and a sword on the front, but it's the engraving she had put on the inside that I found so thoughtful.  'Wars may come and go, but my soldiers, they stand eternal'...  It's a play off of an old Tupac lyric, but it was so very fitting with my having so recently finishing my tours.  When she gave it to me, it actually brought a tear to my eyes, so I felt it only fitting that I wear it tonight.   Add to that one of my favorite hats, the black fedora with a silver, satin band, and I was golden.  I was lookin' so good, every single lady in the place couldn't keep their eyes off of me as I mingled and smiled and flirted as I always do.,

I broke out the champagne and we all get our drank on.  I mean, it's the holiday.  This is what you're supposed to do when you are celebrating the beginning of a new year.   Everybody's all up in arms about having Christal, but not me.  I've been dying to try that one champagne that Eddie Griffin is always talking about... you know, the stuff he calls the Liquid Blunt...  I kept trying to find out what he'd been talking about, and finally took a trip to Costco a couple of weeks ago and I found it.  Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin...  A.K.A. the Liquid Blunt.  Didn't taste half bad actually, and dude was right... a lot less expensive than the other stuff.

I have to admit, Diamond worked some kinda magic with the spread that got put out.  There's choice food laid out around the dining room table, buffet style, and we'd spent the rest of the day, setting up smaller table and chair set ups around the apartment after we'd moved the furniture out of the way to make a bit of a dance floor.  Where she got the disco ball from, I still don't even know, let alone how she got it hung up.  But then, she's always working some kind of magic.  I mean, she's certainly worked some kind of spell on me, cause the place is filled with dimes all walking around lookin' and smellin' damned good, but I've only got eyes for her.

She's flitting around the apartment like a hyperactive fairy who's all jacked up on honey and nectar.  She's going from the dining area to the kitchen, kitchen where she's making sure the for trays are filled, to the crowd where she's mingling with the guests, to out on the dance floor where she's shaking her groove thang like there's no tomorrow, and he's barely breaking a sweat.  She's deep in here element, and happy as a sissy in boy's town.  The smile hasn't left her face yet, even though she's so busy.  

She's still not got a hair out of place, and her makeup is staying flawless.  Her hair is up in an elaborate up-do, held together with crystal pins, and with stray tendrils of curls hanging down to frame her face, and a few hanging down to her shoulders.  How she got all of that lovely hair of hers up is a wonder to me, but all I can think about when I see her hair like that is what it would be like to take it down and see it tumble around her creamy shoulders as I'm holding her close to me.  She's wearing a short, strapless blue satin dress that flares when she turns, and it looks like the only thing keeping her in it is maybe chewing gum a prayer, and I know that I'd be lucky if I ever see her out of it.  Even though she says she likes to walk around 'sky shod', or 'sky bound' or whatever it is she calls it, I've yet to get more than a glimpse of any more flesh than you'd see when she's wearing her workout gear.  She's been so modest around me.  I guess cause she's trying to keep things amiable between us, but truth be told, she's got my nose so wide open, I could smell her on the other side of the planet right now.  She's got these silver stripy sandals on her feet, and her toes are painted to match her nails and her dress, and she looks simply stunning.  She outshines every other female in the place, but whenever she gets close, and I try to tell her what I think of her, I start to get tongue tied, and the playboy flirt in me takes over. I keep thinking that if i could actually get over the butterflies in my stomach when she gets near me, that she and I could actually make a go of things.

I can't believe that a chick can actually make me nervous... ME!!  ME of all people...  I'm the cat who could schmooze the panties off of any chick I ever wanted....  but this girl...  she turns my inside into so much Jell-o, and I can't even tell her so.  She catches me staring at her, and she squeals happily and jumps up from the chair where she's siting and talking to a friend of hers, and practically runs over and jumps in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and speaks in my ear so I can hear her over the loudness of the music as I spin her around in a circle.

Diamond:  Oh My GOD!!   This is an AMAZING night!!  Thank you so much for agreeing with me about having the party!!  Where we come from, it's just not safe to be out on the street on New Year's Eve.  Detroit was a decent place to grow up, but people just love to shoot their shit off.  And even thought this is a different city, I still think it's safer to stay at home or at a house party than to be trying to get from a club while people are poppin' caps off.

I shrug and pull back slightly and smile down at her.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Hey, it's the least I can do.  Besides, you went over and above with this little shindig.  This is way better than some club!  

She chuckles and kisses my cheek.

Diamond:  If you think this is awesome, just wait till 11:45!  Don't forget, we get everyone on the roof for something special I've set up.  But for now... let's go shake do our thang on the dance floor!!

She grabs my hands and pulls me out on the floor giggling as the music changes and we start to do some crazy remake of the cha cha slide with our friends all around us.  We're all having a blast, and everyone's deep in their cups.  I don't think anyone's still sober, but then, no one was planning on actually driving home tonight.  We'd set up for everyone to have limo service back to their respective residences after the party ends in the morning.  Diamond's already got a whole breakfast buffet thing planned for in the morning.  I guess it's a really good thing that we've got 2 fridges and 2 freezers, and an industrial style stove and ovens, cause she really loves to cook.

The watch on my wrist starts to go off with a vibration alarm which lets me know that it's almost 11:40, so I grab another glass of champagne, and motion to the DJ to turn down the music so I can give my little New Year's speech, and get everyone up to the roof for Diamond's surprise.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Good, i hope yall's 2013 was good and blessed. I know mine was, especially in Sin City Wrestling. I had never expected to bring that much impact to a wrestling company, but when you are trained by one of the most respectful and legendary wrestlers, that's what you kind of expect. Anyway, I hope that your 2014 will be as blessed and awesome as 2013 was. I resolve to continue to kick ass, and I hope your resolutions come to fruition as well.

Everyone lifts their glasses, and you hear everyone saying, ‘Here here!!’ and ‘Salud!’ before they take a sip of their drinks.  I take a swallow of my own, before I lift my hands back up again to keep everyone’s attention.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Alright, now if everyone will follow Diamond and I as she has a surprise for us at the rooftop. I cant wait to see what it is.

Diamond steps up and holds up her hands as she nods to Aunt Lady and Aunt Latrice.  They each go to the front doors and call the elevator as Diamond clears her throat.

Diamond:  Alright everybody, not everyone can fit in the elevator at once, 10 at a time.  Darknyss and Latrice will hand you goodie bags with noise makers and other little fun things, and grab a glass of champagne so we can have an epic toast.  Now let's move out!!

Everyone starts to head towards the elevator, where Gothika is waiting inside to take up the first round of guests.  Things are going smoothly, and I turn to Diamond with a smirk on my face.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  You thought of everything, didn't you?

Diamond grins and winks at me.

Diamond:  I do try...  But if everything goes off without a hitch, then I'll know I did good.  I'm glad you're having a good time though.  

I lean in and slide my fingertips down her shoulder gently.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  I thought you knew by now...  Anytime I'm with you, I'm always having a good time.

Diamond blushes and shakes her head and smacks my shoulder playfully.

Diamond:  You are always such a big flirt!  

I smile and shake my head, but the look in my eyes is one of pure seriousness, and i know she can see it.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  It may seem like I'm flirting, but where you're concerned, I can only peak the truth.  Everything I've said...  I've meant.  I...  I've never felt this way about anyone before...  And I don't think I'll feel like this with anyone ever again.

She shakes her head and opens her mouth to speak, then closes it again, taking a deep breath before she tries to speak again.  

Diamond:  Jeremiah... I...  I...

I put my fingertip on her lips, stopping her from saying anything,  my eyes only on her as the last of the guests go up and it's jus the two of us.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  Shhh...  You don't have to say a word right now.  Just...  Just know that my feelings for you are real and I hope that we can make something happen one day when you're ready.  

I slide my fingers along her cheek and her blush deepens and she moves to say something again, but the doors to the elevator open and my Uncle Sebastian whistles out shapely.

Uncle Sebastian: Come on you two!!  We've got five minutes to finish the setup upstairs!!  If you want this to go off right, we gotta go now!

Diamond clears her throat and steps back from me and strides to the elevator and stands in the corner, nibbling at her bottom lip as she's deep in thought, tapping her toe on the wall as we head up to the roof.  Everyone's opened their goodie bag and people are blowing noisemakers and using the small bottles of bubbles that were bag to cover the scene with floating bubbles that blow around the rooftop.  There are dance lights everywhere, and still a bunch of disco balls surround another dance floor on the roof.   I look around in shock as we stand under the stars with a net filled with balloons over us.  Diamond heads off to the far end of the roof as the DJ sounds off about the time.  

DJ Spinz:  Alright guys and gals, we're down to two minutes!!  That's right!!  two minutes till it's go time!!!  That leaves time for one more dance, so everybody let's enjoy ourselves as we count down the end of 2013!!

Diamond comes back over to me as we get down to the thirty second mark, and she takes my hand, her cheeks still reddened, and breathing heavily.  She bites her bottom lip and pulls me to the center of the roof, right under the balloons as everyone starts to count down around us.

10!!

9!!

Diamond stands right in front of me, breathing heavily and she looks up in my eyes.

Diamond:  I believe you Jeremiah...  And I trust you're being truthful to me.

8!!

7!!

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  You do?  

6!!

5!!

Diamond nods and smiles softly, slipping her arms around my neck.

4!!

3!!

Diamond:  I do.  

2!!

1!!

Diamond pulls me down till we're face to face, our noses only centimeters apart and whispers against my lips.

Diamond:  Happy New Year, Jeremiah

Everyone else screams and starts throwing confetti into the air....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As everyone else screams and blows their noisemakers, and blowing more bubbles, Diamond kisses me softly, our lips touching causing an electric spark to travel through my entire body.   Fireworks start to go off on the far end of the roof, large flumes of rockets, arrowing up to explode in sky flowers of various colors as the balloons start to fall over us with a cloud of glitter.  The fireworks spark up with the words, "Happy 2014!!" as they continue, and everyone starts to sing, 'Auld Lang Syne', but all I could think about was the feel of Diamond's lips against mine. I slip my arms around her waist and pull her closer, deepening the kiss, and when we finally pull apart, we stand there, blinking into each other's  eyes.  I inhale deeply and whisper...

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  Whoa...

Diamond smiles and whispers back.

Diamond:  Yeah... whoa.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  What a way to start a new year.

Diamond smirks and nods.

Diamond:  You said it.

Check it out...  New Year's was off the chain!!  I had a great time, partying it up with my friends and family...  I had a serious surprise as Diamond and I got some things... off of our chests so to speak...  We danced till dawn, and still had enough energy to make an awesome breakfast buffet for our guests before we piled them all into limos for their trips home...  And yes, when I say an awesome breakfast buffet, I mean an awesome breakfast buffet.  Diamond manned an omelet bar so everyone could have the kinds of fillings they wanted, and on the table, there was tons of fruit, donuts, english muffins, regular home made muffins of all flavors, cereal, juice... we even had a waffle and pancake bar set up.  Our guests left partied out and full.   New Year's Day, we rested, and chilled at our pad, munching on left overs and watching movies as we talked about... well, personal things.  It was pretty chill.  We had ourselves a good old time.

But now, it's January Second...  The partying is over, and it was time to get down to business.  I have to defend my Sin City Wrestling Roulette Championship against some serious competition in Brother Grimm, and I knew I had a lot of work to do.  

I'm in the gym that's in the apartment building, and I'm doin' my thang, using the free weights, and doing some bench presses with the dumbbells to try and keep it tight...  I'm hittin' the weights pretty hard, tryin' to get myself ready for what I know is gonna be an amazing matchup, cause I have to step in the ring and defend my title against Brother Grimm.  This man... Dude... he's proven himself to be one bad ass motherfucker...  I have seen his matches and I give credit where credit is due. I am up against one tough hombre, but Grimmlin will find out soon enough, that he's got a tough hombre as champ, and i ain't letting go of this title without a fight.

I look over at one of the other people in the gym, and I feel like a teenager again, as I actually get butterflies in my stomach.  Diamond is on her own bench, doing chest butterflies with her own set up dumb bells and I can't help but need to adjust myself as I sit there, watching her move.  Hell, even seeing how she lifts these dumb bells is so sensual, I have to take a bit of my water and dump it over my head to cool myself of.  I wipe my head of with my towel and try to keep my head on what I need to do.  Even when I  think about the sparks Diamond and I set off, and that gives me a little added motivation, but i know with being champ, I don't want to be distracted.  And Diamond...  Yeah, she's one of the best kinds of distractions, but a distraction none the less.  

I finish up my work out and go over to Diamond and lean over, giving her a kiss before I head to the showers to clean myself up.   After I've showered and changed, I'm standing in front of the mirrors and putting on my watch when the cameraman comes into the locker room and looks in.  I motion for him to come in, cause at this point, I knew I wanted to talk about a few things.  I lean over and pull my SCW Roulette Championship title belt from out of my gym bag and I turn my back to the mirrors, leaning on the counter with the belt in my hands.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Whats up Sin City, I hope 2014 started off good and blessed for you like it did for me. I will continue to kick ass and be the best i can be in the new year, starting off this year with a big title defense against the winner of the number one contenders match two weeks ago in Brother Grimm. Hmmm, Brother Grimm, nice name, trying to be scary, nice job. However, I got a little story for you about me Grimmace. You say that you are the Bogeyman, or what not.

I look down at my title belt and chuckle and i shake my head.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: When all these stories about the monster under the bed or in the closet or ghosts come up with for most little kids. Not me. You see one of my favorite movies when I was growing up was a movie called Goodfellas. That movie always cracked me up. I saw the monster under the bed as just maybe a humpbacked version of Joe Pesci, and the one in the closet as Ray Liotta, and maybe a ghost as Robert De Niro.

I let my fingertips stroke my title belt gently, then I lift one of my hands to my face and start to rub my chin gently.  I then point at the camera as I start to speak again.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: You see Grimmlin, as scary as you may be, and as tough as you are, you do not intimidate me. I aim to be one of the greatest Roulette champs of all time. Oh, I wont doubt that you will be a champ someday, but you will not do it at my expense.

I push away from the counter and I start to pace back and forth for a moment, and keep moving as I start to speak, gesticulating with my right hand, as I keep my title belt in my left.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Grimmlin. You like to feed off of fear. Fear seems to be an asset to you. I want you to look into my eyes Grimmlin. I have been to war. I have seen death all around me. I have even killed to protect the rights of this country. So therefore, if you think i am scared of you, just think of what i had to go thru in the eight years before i even thought about coming in this business.

I look into the camera, and it gets right up into my face.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  When you look into my eyes right this moment… When you stand across from me in the ring and you look into my eyes… you will not see someone you can feed off of.  You will not see a man gripped in fear as you’re used to seeing.  You’re not going to see fear because fear does not live in my heart.  Fear does not live in my soul.  FEAR DOES NOT LIVE IN MY EYES, AND FROM ME YOU WLL GET NOTHING!!!  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!  STEPPING INTO THE RING AGAINST ME, YOU WILL STARVE!!   YOU WILL WITHER AND YOU WILL FAIL!!  YOU WILL FAIL TO GET YOUR HANDS ON MY TITLE, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE LOCKER ROOM DEFEATED!!

I start to pace again, and when I stop, I lift my title up to the camera.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  You see this title here?  Do you think that I could win this Championship and hold it like I have if I had any fear in my heart?  Do you think that I would go out there like I have and done even HALF of what I’ve done if there was even an OUNCE of fear within me?  Bullets whizzing past me, bombs going off around me,  suicide bombers, people throwing sticks and stones, dudes with machetes coming after me…  weeks out in the desert with nothing but my wits to keep me company and on my toes…  and you think that an albino with an inferiority complex and his dear old fucked up looking granny would freak me out?  I’ve seen worse overseas… Hell, I’ve seen worse in the back hills of the Appalachians!   Who knows… maybe that’s where you guys are from, since you’re both trying to be so mysterious about where you guys are from.   But then, that really doesn’t matter, as long as you go down for the pin.

I put the title belt over my shoulder and start pointing at the camera again.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  Look around Brother Grimm.  You have faced countless of other wrestlers in this company…  You’ve faced folks who call themselves the best, and yet they experienced fear when they faced you.   But me… I’ve not called myself the best, and not proved that I could keep my word.    I won’t just say to you that I’m not afraid of you, I’m gonna show it to you.  If you think that your little friend Abiyoyo or whatever her name is, is going to scare me as well, well i send her the same message as i send to you. This title i have on my shoulder isn’t going anywhere, and I am sorry to say for you Grimmlin, but your 2014 ain’t going to start off real good for you, because I plan on having your shoulders on the mat for the 1, 2, 3 and keeping this title right where it belongs, which is around my waist.

I smirk a bit and wipe a stray smudge off of the faceplate of the belt.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Oh I almost forgot about the third wheel in this match. The Special guest referee. Big Case…   How’s it going buddy. I saw the match man, and it didn’t end the way you wanted it to, did it. That’s ok though. I just hope you can be a fair ref and call the match right down the middle. I mean sure you have had issues with me, and you had issues with Grimmlin too, but I gotta tell you this Casey…  Screw me over, and I don’t mind planting my foot upside your head.  No matter how big you are, I have no qualms about bringing you down a notch…  And you know I can do it because I’ve done it.

I smile.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin: Grimmlin, I look forward to showing you what I am all about because Fear is only a four letter word, and i am about to prove it to you. This title is stayin’ with me.   And there’s not a damned thing that you can do about it.

I pick up my bag and smile to the camera.

Jeremiah ‘Big Tiger’ Hardin:  And now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a beautiful woman waiting for me.

I head for the door and out to where Diamond is waiting for me.  She’s gone to the showers herself and has changed into a pair of skin tight light blue jeans, a dark blue off the shoulder sweater, and is wearing  pair of dark blue boots with fur accents.   She’s got her own bag over her shoulder and she smiles at me as I walk over and put my arm around her waist and we head out to get some lunch.

user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image