Author Topic: New Year surprise!  (Read 403 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
New Year surprise!
« on: January 03, 2014, 07:06:00 PM »
 December 2 Dismember II
8th December 2013
Newark Pavilion in Newark, California

{Flashback}

She picks her up, slams her face a few times, and then rolls her back in to the ring.

She gets up in to the ring herself, sets up the table again in the center of the ring, and the pulls Amy up by her hair. She whips her hard in to the corner and then follows in with a hard shoulder block. She then picks Amy up and perches her up on the top turnbuckle.

Adams: She’s gonna try and superplex her through that table!

Simone: We’re gonna have a new champion!

As she puts her arm around Amy’s head, Marshall starts to fight back. She punches her a few times in the gut. She grabs Mercedes the waist and lifts her up into the air.

CRAAAAACK! BOOOOOOOOM! CRAAAAAAASH!

Adams: Amy just gutwrenched Vargas through the table from the top rope!!
DING! DING! DING!

Justin: Here is your winner and STILL SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion…..Amy Marshall!!!

{End of flashback}

Digging herself out of the broken table, Amy slowly got to her feet with the air of the ring ropes, where she wiped the blood from her eyes, before grabbing the Roulette title from the ref raising it into the air.

Soaking in the mix of boos and cheers from the crowd, Amy unsteadily turned and approached Mercedes and hovered over her as a couple of drops of blood drip onto the broken wood.

“Enjoy those nightmares.”

Righting herself, Amy grabbed the ropes to steady herself once again before climbing out of the ring and then heading up the ramp to the backstage area, as she entered the backstage area, she was greeted by a doctor and Miss Rocky Mountains.

Not creating an argument, Amy sat on the nearest chair and indicated for the doctor to clean her up and if needed any stitches.  Giving it 30 seconds, Rocky Mountains approached Amy.

“Congratulations on your successful title defence against Mercedes.”

MRM said with a small smile.

“Thanks… but I don’t want to talk to anyone.”

Amy said before flinching as the doctor found the cut from the chair shot.

“Well if you don’t talk to me, then Scott or Pussy will be bugging you for an interview. Plus you are not going anywhere in a hurry.”

MRM said as she looked at the doctor doing his job.

“Fine.”

Amy said in defeat.

“Thanks.” MRM said with a smile. “So lets start with what did you say to Mercedes inside the ring?”

“Enjoy those nightmares.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“Very simple.  So do you have any final comments about this match and towards Mercedes?”

MRM asked.

“Towards Mercedes… no more comments other than…. Less talk more action.  As for the match itself… well I couldn’t believe my luck that this match turned into a 2/3 falls tables match… but even better that I actually won it.”

“How about the blood?”

MRM continued.

“I’m not scared or worried about blood. Just part of the business.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“Well thank you Amy and good luck in the future.”

MRM said, as she watching the doctor and then back at Amy.

“Thanks.”

Amy gave a small smile.

“Are you done yet doc?”

“Almost.”

Amy rolls her eyes, as the camera quickly soon fades out on the doctor putting in a couple of stitches into Amy’s head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2nd January 2014
Home of Amy Marshall
Las Vegas, NV

<Center>\'user</Center>

Almost 4 weeks passed since Amy had last successfully defended the Roulette title, however, since then she had been in a tag team match with Goth against Roxi Johnson and Jeremiah Hardin, in which Amy and Goth lost and both accepted that it was both their fault for not being focused enough on the match.

Also within that same show, was a match for the number one contender for the Bombshell Roulette title, which featured Traci Patterson, Joanne Canelli, Lizzie Short and Mercedes Vargas.

Amy obviously took very special interest in the match and even sat ringside on commentary, as she watched the match progress and hoped deep down that either Traci, Joanne or Lizzie was victorious but instead by some miracle Mercedes somehow won.

Amy still couldn’t figure out how Mercedes won, when Traci, Joanne and Lizzie stronger and all three had a better showing than Mercedes.  But the outcome still favoured Amy, as unlike Traci, Joanne and Lizzie, Amy knew Mercedes from their previous encounters.

And this suited Amy for now… but it was slowly becoming a little stale.

The scene opens on the home of Amy Marshall, where we see Amy return from a long run around some of the Las Vegas area, as she prepares for her title defence match against Mercedes.

Although she knew that she had another defence coming, Amy wasn’t expecting to be on the first show of 2014, so any training was cut down as she enjoyed the Christmas break in Juneau and New Years in Baltimore.

So the run she had done had taken it out of her, which surprised Amy a little but was expected as she over indulged on turkey, ham and every other unhealthy Christmas snack that you can get.

As she entered her home, Amy kicked off her trainers before heading into the kitchen, where she grabbed a bottle of water before heading into the living room, where she grabbed the towel she left on the side and wiped her face.

During her run, it gave a chance to think about her promo, plus the chance to think about what possible stipulations could arise when that Roulette wheel is spun.

Letting out a sigh… Amy grabbed her camera from her pre-packed suitcase and headed to a different part of the house, where she set it up and pressed record…

Guess what my new year’s gift is from the management of Sin City Wrestling?

Amy Marshall verses Mercedes Vargas with the Bombshell Roulette title on the line and with a special guest referee.

I don’t know if I should be happy or mad, but I do know that Mercedes Vargas is doing back flips in her hotel room. But while she has the distinct advantage from the win last show and Goth and I lost our tag match… I haven’t taken my eye off the ball.

While I have been celebrating Christmas and the New Year… I have visited the gym a few times… tell me Mercedes what you have you been doing?

Aside from making stupid tweets about New Year resolutions.

I bet you have either been in Argentina with the family and sitting on your ass playing happy families or been in New York again sitting on your lonesome watching the Giants.

Nothing at all exciting and very little action inside the gum.

Anyway you want to know what my new years resolution is?

To defeat you… hold onto this title for a little while longer and then challenge for the Bombshell title down the road.

Yeah yeah laugh at that… point out that my chances of this are zero.  Well just to point out that those chances are just the same as your joke new years resolutions for beating me for the title – ZERO.

You see Mercedes… I no longer get worried that you will beat me when we face each other… I know that you are beatable and I’ve already proved this twice. And I will be pretty damn happy to do it the third time.

To be honest I don’t even know how the hell you get to face me, when Lizzie, Joanne and Traci were far better and stronger than you, and somehow you managed to fluke the win.

So I would have preferred to face any of them… but in some way I’m glad it’s you.

I know how you work, I know what you will say and I know how you move.  You are that predictable, it has become a joke.

Including your win and that promo.

And to top this match off… we have Joanne Canelli as the special guest ref… although depending on the outcome of the stipulation… she may not be needed or she will be quite useful – all depending on that Roulette stipulation.

And IF your refereeing skills are needed for this match, you better make the right decisions; otherwise there will be hell to pay if you screw me over.

While you are stuck officiating this match, I do feel for you and that you should be in this match not Mercedes. But hey if you are pissed off with the whole situation… then may I suggest taking it out on Mercedes.

And just very quickly regarding the stipulation… so far we have been in a Kennel from hell match and a two out of three falls table match, and while these have favoured me, I hope this match will be also in my favour me… so far I’ve been pretty lucky. But it could all change.

No matter how much time you spend inside the gym… it won’t prepare you for what is to come.

So I won’t wish you good luck… because there is no luck… but instead there is hope and prayer.

I am praying and hoping that this match doesn’t favour you, but gives me the chance to successfully defend this title for the second time.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino