Author Topic: Song Promo  (Read 347 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Song Promo
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:59:37 PM »
 Song
Jon Dough

Date Dec 22 2013 just a few hours before C.C. starts

(Song is in a dark room there is nothing as the eye can see. There is no light, no window, nothing. Just Song and a tape recorder. Song has not left the United States since debuting in her first SCW match. Song reuses to go back to China with out the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Titles. To make sure Song is ok Jon Dough has been with her this whole time. Song has asked Jon to allow her to think in piece so Jon is in the room they are staying in at The Desert Rode resort in Los Vegas. Song hits the record button on the tape recorder.)

Song: So in a bit I will have to get in the ring with orchid and Orchids little roll model Vixen. Hmm that will be good. I will see how Orchid reacts to the news, as I am sure Master Wong has not told her about the match. That is ok because Orchid will be excited to work with her. I think Vixen is one of the top Bombshells. I say one of the top because she is not the best of the best. She is not Misty. Vixen however is on top of her game so I am ok with teaming with her. Orchid however, I'm sure will be honored.

Orchid make no mistake about it, I know how you feel about Vixen and how good she is. Vixen is good but remember that I am your tag team partner not her. She will just have are backs for one night. After that, she and Misty will still be a tag team and will still be the Tag Team Champions. I know you will back up Vixen any day of the week, So would I However. I have the up most respect for them but at the end of the day, they have what I want.

Now as I look at who will be known as the FoShan victims. I can say that I myself will crush you bombshells. Morganna Treshon Le Veaux AKA Diamond, welcome to SCW like you I am new. Like you, I have a lot to prove. I have seen that you have a wrestling style of Brawler, Powerhouse and Martial Arts. Now please understand that I mean no disrespect when I say this but your Martial Art skills are no match for Me e. I will not say that you do not know Martial Arts because you do but its nothing compared to what I do and practice everyday. Your brawling style may not help you either on me. I only concern from you is your Strength and ability to Powerhouse me around the ring. That is if of course you can even catch me.

(Song laughs a little at the comment she is about to make.)

Song: Not even a Voodoo doll of me is going to help you. while I laugh at such a nonsense thing, I still respect you and your way of life. Voodoo is fake crap but I still respect you just understand, that is something I do not believe in and I find just plan funny.

Now on to J.D. Phoenix. a mother to Jace Michael Jacob Matthews. do you really think it is cute to be the only SCW Bombshell who wrestles in the ring in Panties? What message are you trying to send baby Jace huh? please are you a wishy washy can you make up you’re mind you been here for one match and your already confused on rather you want to come off to the face as a
Tweeneror a Face

Make up or mind for the sake of the fans please! in addition, if you are that confused what makes you think I or anyone else can take you seriously.

(A pounding is heard from one of the walls. its Jon Dough who can hear everything Song is saying.)

Jon Dough: Hey that is my partners girlfriend you are talking about there so chill out Song

Song: You SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!!

Jon Dough: For real Song that is not cool Aaron is my partner so need to respect that.

Song: Fine Jon I wont say another word about her. Not like I have to!

Jon Dough: dam It Song!

Song: Ok, Ok, gesh man chill.

I guess that leaves me with you the Vampyric Angel, Gothika. Screw it I'm going to call you Damia Baxter. get mad I don't care. I want you to be mad. Your the SCW Bombshell Champion. The one everyone wants a piece of. I don’t, ok will I do but not for your title. I want to fight you because whom over holds that title is looked at as the best in SCW. Sure, I may think Misty is the best but the best is the one with the title. I will however show you why I train every day of my life, Why I live and breathe Kung Fu. You like your stable mate may know Martial Arts but basic moves are no match for even a beginner in the teaching of Kung Fu. You are however, The Champ so your pound and ground, and your technician skills are what are going to have to work for you. You three Bombshells will face a team of three tough girls Orchid, Vixen and I will be ready the question is will you three be? I wish you three of you good luck in this match.

(A different kind of knock is heard from somewhere.)

Song: Come in!

(Jon Dough opens the door and turns on the light. We see Song dressed in black jogging pants, a Black SCW Jon Dough T-shirt. Song has no shoes or socks on and her hair is a mess. She looks like she has been in a rubber room for a few weeks. The room is just  one empty closet no bigger then a 5by9 and 7 ft high. Song is seeing rocking back and fourth with Jon Dough’s Half of the SCW Tag team belt on her left shoulder.

Jon Dough: I have been looking for my belt. Dam song you need to get it together. Maybe a day with out training will do you some good. It is ok to take a day off

(Song looks at the title)

Song: Not until I have my own Jon... Not until I have my own.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:59:54 PM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image