Author Topic: Disappointed - Journal Entry #1  (Read 349 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Disappointed - Journal Entry #1
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:40:16 PM »
 The Walt Disney World Resort. Orlando, Florida.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched my kids, Arthur, Rose, Cecil, and Sarah gaze in awe at their surroundings. Cameras from the SCW were allowed to capture our every move as my kids tried to take in the sights of the Magic Kingdon Park, as Ariel and I stood behind them. I'm using the week off to let my scars heal from the deadly battle that took place between Damien and I not too long ago and to spend time with my family while trying to clear my head. Families nearby either gave us a quick glance and moved away from us, but a lot of people, on the other hand, instantly recognized my name and called out my name as I responded with a smile and wave.

For today, I wanted to be left alone, but I was given no choice a few times. I didn't mind it though; taking the time to do autographs and pictures is fine for a short while. However, the fans noticed that since my family was nearby, they were kind enough to give me my space and to let me be. I'm grateful to them for that. After they departed though, while I enjoyed the company of my wife and kids, who wanted to go on every single ride, my head was somewhere else altogether. In truth, Damien Kingston was simply at the right place at the right time. It angers me that he got the best of me. I swear, however, that the result will be a different one in the end. I don't care if he becomes champion or not, because either way, his career DIES by my hand. Things won't work out the way for him last time!

My wife could see the gears in my head turn as my kids approached Mickey Mouse, the mascot, and he knelt towards them as they hugged him like a child to a teddy bear, as hard as they could. It was hard to hear outside, due to the amount of noise rising at an increasing level, but Ariel's whisper was loud enough in my ear for me to hear clearly, as the sunny skies blanketed us as the cool, breezy wind passed through our bodies like ghosts coming into and out of bodies within seconds.

Damien?

I nodded to her slowly.

Who else? It bothers me that the match didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, Lisa. I just hope that I'm given another shot at him in the future, because what he and I did in the ring may have been incredible to those that witnessed it to the outside, but it just isn't enough. I'm going to win the war and beat him within an inch of his life!

I didn't say those words out loud, for only Ariel could hear them. She knew how important that rivalry meant to me and wanted to see me achieve victory in the near future. Mickey Mouse, the mascot that is, invited us over. Ending our conversation, we went over to him and I got on to one knee, hugging all three of my children. It reminds me of the main reason of why I'm currently fighting in the SCW; to provide a living for them and to make sure they live in a world that's secure and peaceful for them. Of course, that's not to say it will be a walk in the park; like me, they will face great challenges and plenty of obstacles will be in their way, but like me, they will find a way to succeed on their own terms.

Mickey Mouse waved goodbye and moved away from us as I stood up and looked at the sky briefly. I know that Simon Jones awaits me, but I don't like the fact that he had to send a messenger of sorts to convey his thoughts to me, in a sense that is. Why would anyone, in their right mind, do that? I know that Simon Jones is all about protecting his family from the recent events that Casey Williams set in motion, but I care less about it. I care more about what's in store for me AFTER Simon Jones and what it will take, out of everything that I have, to wipe the slate clean and forge on. To bigger and better things. Simon Jones, in the long run, means NOTHING to me. The championship opportunity is once again in my lap and once I take him out of the picture, I can hopefully be a shining reminder, to everyone in the locker room, that I'm not a joke to contend with.

Arthur: Daddy! Daddy!

My head turned downward and my eyes met my first son as I picked him up, as Ariel placed Arthur, Cecil, and Rose back in their seats. Together, as a family, as one, we walked off and headed into the crowd, the cameras now having a hard time in catching up and decided to fade out for a short while.

The King's Diary
Journal Entry #1
December 20th, 2013

To those that open up this book and devour its contents, my name is Alex, but in the ring, I am known as Kain, The King Of Kings, and this is my sole testament of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing BUT the truth!

This will be the first of many journal entries, in which my thoughts and philosophies will be chronicled from within. I have a feeling that this book will be of rare value to the public once I finally pass away from the Earth, so this book will not be use for private purposes. On top of that, whoever possess the book in the end will ultimately discover the deep, hidden truths, doubts, and criticisms that I hold for any enemy I either chose to deal with or am forced to take on without a choice handed to me. For example, the man that I'm about to face once again, Simon Jones, will be my guinea pig for this experiment, as I attempt to dissolve him and his arguments and show him who is the true badass around here. Certainly, it ain't the man that I'm going to be facing soon, this Simon Jones, a man whose mind has apparently been fractured and distracted by a weakling such as Casey Williams, a man who bears no significance to my career, yet will be spoken little about in this first journal entry.

To begin with, I cannot help but be at a loss of words...and disappointed.

Knowing how Simon Jones functioned previously, I was hoping to hear directly from the man himself. But that event alone has changed, for a new man, one that I've never seen before, decides to appear on the camera for the first time on Sin City Wrestling. That enrages me to the point of where my blood begins to boil. This new character, Jason O'Neil, crawls out of the shadows and sits down in what appears to be a pub, drinking some Guisness and babbling on about his own history with Simon and shortly speaking about as to WHY Simon didn't appear on camera in the first place and has, thus, been entrusted enough to the point of where had to make comments against me as Simon's representative.

That's pathetic. Cowardly, if you ask me. For every wrestling fracas I've participated in, I've always made sure to let the entire world hear my voice from my own body and soul, each and every week. It doesn't matter how pissed off I am about outside affairs that have little or no involvement with wrestling or fighting or what kind of mindset I'm in. The least that I can do, for my opponents, is appear on camera and do EVERYTHING within my power to strike them down like Zeus with a lightning bolt! Simon Jones should have done the same thing; he should have at least given a few minutes of his time to speak on his own behalf, the let the entire world know that he's going to kick my ass and he's going to earn a championship gold. What do I get instead? A different man that sounds and looks intelligent, yet should have never taken the job in the first place. After all, this isn't Jason O'Neil's battle in the first place, its Simon Jones that has to be the chosen one to take me down. All you did, Simon, was waste all of that airtime by having another man do YOUR dirty work. Do you really expect me to take everything this man said on a serious basis? I doubt it! For all the talk and boasting you've done before me in the past, you had to stick the knife into my body by tucking your tail and RUN. Then you twisted that knife even before by enabling this new visage of a man to speak on your behalf. Exactly what kind of a MAN does that? Certainly not me, pal, because I'll NEVER stoop that low to have anyone speak on my behalf.

Now, in regards to Casey Williams and your current rivalry with the man. I have some disappointing for you; I could care LESS about it.

All you were trying to accomplish, through Jason O'Neil, was trying to make me feel sympathetic to your current situation. Don't even play that game with me, Simon Jones. My wife, Ariel, gets threatened and held by guys like Goth and Max Burke and although it pains me more than anything to see it, do I let it bother me to the point of where I can't focus? No. It bothers me on a personal level, but I always make sure to keep it calm, keep it real! So in a sense, I understand, but I won't let that understanding get in the way of what I have to achieve at this week's Climax Control. Forget Casey Williams, a man who did such a dastardly deed to you and your family. He means NOTHING to me in the scheme of things, Simon Jones. He's a man, Simon, whose place I've put several times already. No matter how tough he tries to be, he always fail at the biggest fights in his fragile career. I have NO DOUBT that you'll be able to attain revenge, but this isn't the time and place for it. Do you really want to know why I'm here, Simon Jones? It's because this match has given me a shot at the top prize in the business and quite frankly, I don't care who becomes champion. Doesn't matter if it's Giani De Luca or Damien Kingston, because I'm primed and ready this time and I won't let ANYONE or ANYTHING get in the way of my quest to be the top dog in the business realized once again.

That's why you are going to fail miserably in this task against me, Simon Jones, because you'll be thinking of NOTHING but Casey Williams, the man that has targeted you and your family now. I'm not him though, Simon Jones, and I never want to be! Not in a million years, pal. Do I honestly believe I have a chance in destroying you? Oh hell yes! Imagine that, Simon Jones, that you and I crossed swords in a fatal fourway for a title shot and both of us failed in it. This time, the winds have changed and you and I will dance, but this time, there's no Nick Jones or Giana De Luca to contend with! It's going to be you and me, in a confrontation that involves every one of your best attributes that we rely on in order to achieve victory. You, unfortunately, will not be the tireless eagle that soars, because I'll be the one that gladly takes out that gun and shoot him down. Not to KILL him, mind you, but to injure the bird enough to the point of where he'll never fly again. That's what I plan on doing with you Simon Jones, you worthless piece of shit. Because in the end, I care not for your plight, because your life is not mine to contend with.

Do you understand me? I have a lot of bigger fish to fry and unfortunately, for you, you are nothing but a little fish in a big pond.

Beyond that, do me a favor next time. Tell Jason O'Neil, this man who apparently respects me, to never speak on your behalf again. Next time, Simon Jones, I expect better out of a punk-ass bitch like you, a coward with no heart or soul. Most importantly, I want you to get out of that pathetic funk you're in and get your head in the game, face me like a man, and take the worst beating of your life AS ONE! I can't be holding hands with a child, guiding him through such a nefarious, dangerous job ahead of him, to tell you the truth. I have no time in wasted affairs such as these, for there are only two things in my mind; getting revenge against Damien Kingston and to win the SCW Heavyweight Championship, to finally bring it home to where it really belongs. So it all comes down to you, Simon Jones. As I write these words, I want you to digest it all like a hot cup of tea and to fully understand where I'm coming from. I'm no longer Mr. Nice Guy anymore, Simon Jones. I'm not going to be pushed around like a small kid in a playground by a bigger bully; I'm going to fight back time and again until I get WHAT I WANT and that's a dream that will finally be achieved once again!

The rest, Simon Jones, is all on your shoulders and boy am I glad to not bear them at all!

For these are the final words of this first journal entry from Kain...THE KING OF KINGS. So let it be written...so let it be done!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion