Author Topic: two names... but i care about just one...  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
two names... but i care about just one...
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »
 *Somewhere in time*

Hello, this is 911. How can I help you?

Hello, I got a question

What’s that sir?

Do you help preventing people from hurting others?

What do you mean sir?

A chuckle can be heard from the man on the other side of the line, we can hear a bottle being opened and some drink is being poured in a glass

Sir?

Were you worried I would vanish on you my pretty?

Excuse me?

Oh now, don’t excuse yourself. I mean I know you are the one that should ask the questions to get a clear view of the whole situation. And I guess I’m just making you wonder what’s next?

Sir, this is a line for people that need help, you could….,

I could block someone that could be calling you? Someone that is truly in need of help? Your help?

Yes sir, I’m ….,

You want to cut this off? This moment of intimacy that we share? I never got the chance to explain my intentions and now you are already cutting me off???

Then please tell me sir, if I can’t help you then I must cut you off. And don’t you know it’s a crime for calling 911 as a prank call???

Oh but this isn’t a prank call my pretty…..

Another laugh can be heard from the figure as the woman on the line is getting angry

You never told me what your name was my pretty

Allison, but I don’t see what that has got to do with this…. Mr.???

Oh you’ve been raised a nice little girl. Calling me Mr., that shows you that you know the morals of life, to always be nice. To always be polite to those you do not know, but do you really not know me??

Not until you give me your name Sir.

All in good time, you see Alisson. It’s close to the holidays and I just feel like I want to do a bad thing. I just feel like I want to be a bad… very bad little boy… have you ever been bad??

Sir, if you are going to keep up with this then I’m forced to end this phone call. We already have your phone number and the police is on their way right now.

Allison?

Yes sir?

I never knew that you did not like bad little boys……,

*click*

I guess I’ll have some explaining to do

*Present day*

I guess you got some explaining to do Goth? I mean seriously, what in the hell were you thinking joining that shithole of a wrestling fed? And now you are one hour late for a meaningless interview session? While the whole world knows you anyhow? I mean seriously, why aren’t you taking things serious for a change?

Silence comes over the man that is talking towards a figure that is sitting behind a desk, petting his pet cat who is purring as he feels his master’s hand running through his fur. The figure is sitting there calmly, smiling towards the man who was talking to him.

I got some explaining to do? Now is that the way I operate anywhere I go? I do things because I see it is fit right to do so, you got a problem reminding how I turned this organization into a million dollar company? You seem to forget that I’m a man that carries a federation on his own two shoulders? There is nobody in this world that knows what is best for wrestling than me.

You are right Goth, you are that man and you are that damn smart. But this is Sin City Wrestlign?? You are the owner of the Asylum Wrestling Alliance!!! I mean seriously? What has gotten into you!!!

You sure like to repeat yourself now don’t you John? You know something? The only reason I’m not firing you is the simple fact that I need an idiot that can be my monkey. Who will do whatever I please of him to do and to buzz off when I feel like you have served your purpose!! Now why don’t you get out of my office? Mr. Bigglesworth doesn’t like rats like you, it upsets him.

Goth chuckles as the figure walks off angry, slamming the door shut with a loud bang as the camera turns around and we see the owner of the AWA sitting there. Staring at his cat while he is smiling sinister.

Oh yes, I finally found your little hideout. Wasn’t that difficult to find three little bitches and their home pet bear.

Mr. Bigglesworth purrs as Goth runs his fingers across the top of his head, he closes his eyes as he lets himself being pet by the man.

You see three little rascals. You don’t mind me calling you that huh? It sure beats the ever boring deadly sins routine to the point of where I just gasp for air and doze off in a good night sleep. To the point where I start to masturbate to visions of Martha Steward wearing spike heels and granny underwear.

Well you get the point don’t you?

Goth puts his cat on his desk as he gets up, walking over to his wine cabinet and grabs a bottle of red wine. He pours in some wine in a glass and puts it to his lips, not tasting it yet as he is smelling the scent before drinking it.

Seriously, I made you tremble in your boots by merely my presence upon you all. The man that casted you out of his federation, the man that made you look like the poor excuses that you are. And what did you do? You got upset… how fitting to the point of where I already know that I have won. To the point of where I already know that I once again own you, yet does this mean I crave for your world heavyweight championship belt? Don’t make me laugh.

Goth takes another sip from his glass of wine, some of the red liquid remains on his lips, licking the remainder off of them. Savouring the taste of the wine.

And even Despayre, the big bad Despayre. The brave man that had so much to say back in the day, where was he? Nowhere to be found, the man that wanted to stand up and confront Goth, to oppose him… HIM!!! And yet, he vanished like a crying little bitch. Vanishing into a pit of tears, unable to understand why his teddy bear was not able to help him from me? From me Despayre, what was it that you always wanted? To face the greatest wrestler of all time? And why did you run like the coward that you are? Saddens to say that I was always right about you and your little gang, all talk and no balls… funny huh?

And then we got Synn, the everlasting faction of aggression. How are you doing sweetcakes? Ever dreaded the day that you would utter the words of Goth? Ever dreaded the night that you would wake up sweating from those hammroids that got stuck up your ass, remembering how vicious I can be when you were mine? My asylum inmates that I could pull the strings from and controlled your fate? I always enjoyed a good little puppet every now and then, too bad that the three of you ran like the cowards that you were. Of course you will utter differently, but then again… who can blame you?

And now? Now I have entered the one place you thought I would never show up. And why should I? An owner of one federation would think twice of joining another… RIGHT? I guess you never imagined me doing anything else besides that what can be expected from me. The unexpected, the one thing that separated me from each and everyone out there. Past, present or future. There’s no living soul out there that can compare themselves with me. The greatest wrestler of all time

Silence….,

What? No drum roll? No applause? No suspense moment where the music starts playing and telling the watcher that something magical is going to happen? That one moment in horror movies, that you know the character should not enter that one room and does? Maybe I expect too much from you, maybe you are just too stupid to realize.

And what do I get? After I openly come out to this joint? I openly state to the world that I want Despayre? What do I get? Two names that as well as me are new!!! Goodie, I can showcase the moves and the arrogance like I’ve never done before. To the point of where I can just sit down and enjoy a nice hot cup of tea. Where two others are just trying to get beaten down, so that one of them won’t be the one that gets the Gothic Dream to deal with!! Is that how SCW works here? Listening to the cries of one world champion? Trying to get his girlfriend out of a fight with his destiny?

Or is it the Gothic way in your point of few Gabriel??

A chuckle is seen, Goth closes his eyes and takes another sip from his wine before placing it on the table. He lets his hand run over his chin before turning his attention back on the camera.

I see two names, two unknown names and all I can think about is Gabriel and Despayre. Thinking about all the injustice that they have endured at these two hands. All the thoughts and screams that must have ran through their minds and I see two names. Two names that I have to get through, to get to the point of why I have come here… to have to battle two names. Names that I’ve never head off and probably will forget as soon as the morning sun rises and the alcohol has worn out. Two names that you will dump as quickly as another girl that I’ve tricked into believing that she was special, only to let her realize that she was just another fuck

Just two more names.

Is that it SCW? Giving the greatest gift a federation could ever have? To have it face two names? I know from a fact that these two names will call me up on this. Like I care, hell I could even walk out on this match and have them their two minutes of fame. I came here for Despayre and I’m sure as hell going to get him…. But until that moment comes, I will try to give a rats ass.

Reprobate and JC Bloodstone… JC Bloodstone and Reprobate… sounds like an off version of KC and the Sunshine band. But of course that would be an too easy remark being made by a man that knows shit from the two of you. I mean seriously, one of you has apparently never filed in any information for the people to care about. And the other just files his stats and thinks about it to showcase his past to the world to see.

Do I care?

Of course not….

Seriously, when I look at the guy who is called JC, I see a guy that hardcore. Ah memories come back to me when I was in the midst of enjoying hardcore matches. Getting myself into matches where my body was thrown into dangerous moves, only to know that it would be a stepping stone to the big things that would come back later. To harden myself to the point where pain would not matter anymore. Where blood would only fuel my intentions to go even harder upon my opponents. To inflict even more damage upon them as they have done to me… yes, I know the things that is what they like to call Extreme.

But does that tell me everything about you JC? For all I care you could be someone’s nanny down the street of your house. You could be a barkeeper at a local bar. You could be the teacher’s pet for all I care, yet when I look at you. I see names and faces that I want to destroy. I see figures that are the ones that are destined to face justice with these hands. You are standing in my way and I could care less whether I know your history or not. Because at the end of the road, when we enter that arena. When we fight each other in the ring, two things are possible to happen. Either you lose to me… or I’m going to walk out of that ring. Knowing that you are not the right man at the right moment for me to unleash my aggression and hatred… ah yes, hatred. Hatred for two men. Hatred for two coward individuals that apparently never wanted to face their destiny. Until now…..

Goth shakes his head, running his hand through his hair as he starts to laugh out loud. The laughter fills the entire room as he feels his fingers dig deep into his flesh and slowly drop to his chest.

You know JC, I could care less whether I win or not. For you it is an opportunity to get ahead in the ranks of this federation. For you it is something to build a career, earn money. Make people perhaps notice you for what you feel that it should have been your time all along. And I applaud that, but for me it is just returning to a dawn of rage, for me it is returning to the nights where I stood in the dark bowels of the arena. Preparing for that match and feel these moments come to me over and over again. The realization that I already have won that match without even have stepped foot in that arena.

To have the fans boo me, to have the fans cheer me. To have the world stand in awe of me one more time. To have that drug burning inside my body once again. Oh yes the nights where I preached the words of insanity that made no sense to everyone that I faced. The truth that made them turn their stomach in disgust, realizing that I was right all along. You see, I was more than just a man that turned from a nobody to someone that was billed as a legend. I wasn’t a man that just crawled himself up from the ashes of the damned to the riches of the world. I’m the evolving light of wrestling, I evolve every now and hten, to stand ahead of everyone that is in the ring with me.

To be the Bringer of Chaos, to be the King of Kings, to be the Gothfather, to be the devil that is right in front of you. To be the man that gives you an offer that you cannot refuse. Oh yes, the nights where I woke up, realizing that I have changed from night to day, from light to darkness. From simplicity to the modern day Jesus…. I’ve seen it all and I’ve done it all…. Realizing a man without a history for me to understand would not make any difference. The desire of getting in the ring and smell the sweat, to see the confidence in the eyes to change into doubt. Oh yes, I have missed it so much to the point that you are just my first appetite. The first of many small deserts before the main course.

Goth closes his eyes, he feels a gentle touch running across his chest. Gingers digging into his flesh over his shirt. Long nails are scratching him as he feels female lips kissing his neck before biting him in the neck.

Hmm, where were you?

I had to buy a new dress Ooth, I’ll show you later.

Goth chuckles as he feels his woman walk away from him and slaps him on the backside.

I know you were probably expecting a man that would say that I will beat you senseless. That I will take you to the limits of your capability, but that’s not my game anymore my friend. Sure, it sounds impressive to young kids, that want a role model that tells him to say their prayers and eat their vitamins. But look at me, do I fit the bill??

It gets old, it only makes you repeat yourself over and over again to the point where aggression will fuel your mind till eternity. And I hate it when I get a migraine in the morning when I wake up….

But honey, are you telling me that you are humanitarian of the year now??

A chuckle can be heard from Goth as he shakes his head.

No my pretty, I want to warn this young man that I do not wish to play along childish games. I’m a businessmen and when I see an opening to take someone out. Whether it is in the ring or when it comes down to earning money.

Tell me, are you going to wear that sexy tie I bought you on the day that you created that federation?

The one with the naked lady?

Yeah, the boobs on that girl was so sexy Goth.

I knew you liked her, so that’s why I bought the girl for you the following day

A giggle came from her mouth as Goth chuckled some more

But no, I wont enter the ring to talk to you about the stock exchange or the Dow Jones. I’m entering that ring to give you the very best that the wrestling world has had to offer. The man that stood high above bruised bodies, broken down dreams. The man that created careers and crushed them with a single blow. The very man that made YOUR world heavyweight champion run in fear away from my federation. Afraid of the total annihilation of his career. The very man that wants Despayre to bow down his head and ask for his forgiveness. The very same man that knows that even if I’m trying my best, you still aren’t the man that I want to destroy. But your carcass has to do I suppose

Don’t you think he will take that as arrogance?

Perhaps, but then again. He is not on a mission to prove the wrong of those who dare to speak the right. He is not the man that I wanted to destroy, he is not the man that I wanted to bear his blood upon his hopeless body. I feel bad that the owners that be apparently did not wanted to take the risk of a main event player to be destroyed for several months. Instead they just throw someone in the mix that has not been tested in the waters of this federation. Is that what people want to see these days?

If you put it that way, I guess you have a point.

Do I???

What do you mean?

Well do I have a point where I have a right to say these things? I know it’s a free country, freedom of speech. And yet people often are not crazy of people them to shove it where the sun doesn’t shine? But I’ll play along, I like it when I am told that I should do whatever they want me to do, because in the end I’ll always get what I want

And that’s Despayre?

That would be too easy, but eventually the name will burn on everyone’s lips. Until then, I will have to satisfy my hunger upon unknown sons of the seventh son….

And whate about Reprobate?

What about him? At least JC has the balls to at least make himself known. At least shows me that he doesn’t look like Whoopi Goldberg or Sam Brown. But you know something? I’ll just take down whatever comes my way. Because I am the one that has no limitations of what the imagination can come up with. HELL SON!! I walked the earth as the modern day Jesus Christ with the will to make wine from YOUR BLOOD. I was the man that would put the head of a dead horse next to you inside your bed, to make you realize that nobody will even have the guts to turn down my offer to the world.

Am I getting to you Reprobate?

Am I showing you a side that you wanted to hear? Or is it the one thing you never expected? Hey I don’t care. I don’t say or do what people want me to do, I do things the way I want to do them. Because in the end it ended up with me on top.l it always ended me with being the one that made people’s head turn and their stomach convulse with anger. You have to understand the one thing that life has created two things that you have to deal with. The fact that you will die eventually and that I’m the one that tells you when that moment comes.

I see a question mark, I see a big nothing on the horizon staring down at me and JC… and you know something? From a man that has done everything in the world that I can remember, I’m loving the fact that when you enter the ring… I don’t know you… from the moment that you stare into my eyes… your fate has already been sealed… and from the moment that I have left the ring… I have already forgotten you as the only thing that matters is the one man that will utter my name in disgust…. Despayre…. Prepare to utter… I’m coming…
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>