Author Topic: Rap Attack  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Kid Karma

• View Profile
    • Kid Karma
Rap Attack
« on: October 30, 2011, 12:22:51 AM »
 [[Scene fades into a recording studio. Kid Karma is sitting in a chair writing on a notepad. The cameraman walks towards him and Kid Karma notices. Kid Karma waves the cameraman to come over.]]

[Kid Karma] Well, hello again. You came just at the right time I’m almost done writing my rap, it’s about my two matches for the upcoming show. It should be about ten more minutes but I can talk and write. And I do indeed have a few things to say before you here my rap.

[[Kid Karma offers the cameraman a seat but the cameraman declines. Kid Karma then takes a drink of water and begins to talk again.]]

[Kid Karma] So I come into this federation with high expectations for myself. Now, I know I have no prior fed experience, but I also know I am a true fighter with plenty of life experience. So I was hoping for a match in the upcoming show. Well it looks like SCW saw a lot more in me than just a single match. Not only will I get my first win against Wyatt Peterson, but an hour later I go into the ring once again for my chance at the Heavyweight championship. There are eleven other men in the ring, but with my quickness and agility I am sure to come out on top. The big men will be the easiest because they will be most our first targets. Then of course you have the two tag teams, which everyone already knows so they will be even bigger targets to make sure they do not work together. Which leaves me and a couple rookies as well and it should be no problem for me, because I have one thing no one else does. That thing is fight. I have lived a life where for every second of everyday I had to fight to live. Now all I have to do is fight to win. Makes it seem so much easier when I’m not fighting for my life anymore. But I want that title more than life. I need that title, I crave that title. To come out of High Stakes with a record of two wins and zero losses, and a belt around my shoulder. Not just any belt, the heavyweight championship belt. I will be an automatic SCW legend. But I can promise it will not stop there. This is my federation now. I have plans in the works. I don’t just want a title, I want all the titles. This is why I am currently planning on creating a stable. I already have some members helping me build this dynasty in the works, but we are looking for additional members. If you really think you have the heart that I do, then it may be a possibility I can let you in on this dominating stable. But for now, I have bigger things to focus on. First things first… Wyatt Peterson.

[[Kid Karma starts to chuckle, and then gets a very serious face on.]]

[Kid Karma] Wyatt Peterson… you recently called me an S.O.B. The funny thing is, my mom was a bitch, but if it wasn’t for her being a bitch, I wouldn’t be where I am today, and I wouldn’t be the fighter I am today. This means I wouldn’t even be wrestling. So yes…I am a S.O.B. …And this S.O.B. is going to turn you into what my mom was. Not only are you an idiot, but then this Tom Dudely person dares to say I’m a nobody. I like being underrated, I like being overseen, I like being off the radar. Because once I get into that ring with you, all the words are left backstage and the real part of this federation takes place. I will become a somebody, but not by beating you, because you ARE a nobody, beating someone like you, only gets me an easy win on my record. It’s the match after our match where I become a real somebody. I will indeed become the first Heavyweight Champion of SCW. And…It will be a long time before somebody takes that title away from me. I am a fighter, and I don’t stop fighting. Wyatt, you really should take a look in the mirror and make sure you really want to go through with our match, because once I am done with you, I honestly do not think you will be able to compete in the Title match.

[[Kid Karma’s manager Chris Choice walks into the room and nods to the camera and shakes hands with Kid Karma. He then also takes a seat.]]

\'user

[Chris Choice] What’s up brother man, you ready for this?!

[Kid Karma] Hell yeah man, I’ve been waiting all day for this.

[Chris Choice] Alright let’s show them what you’ve got!

[[Kid Karma walks into the recording room, puts headphones on and gets focused]]

[Chris Choice] All of you better be listening closely, because this is how you freestyle.

[[Chris Choice raises the volume buttons then begins to make a beat for Kid Karma’s freestyle. Kid Karma is seen in the recording room and he starts to feel the rhythm. He then stares into the camera and begins to freestyle.]]

[Kid Karma]
Hello boys and girls, Name’s Kid Karma
Here at SCW with the help of dharma
Got a few people I need to talk about
Gonna beat them in the ring without any doubt
J.T. Underwood can call me cocky
But it’s easy to be cocky when my life was rocky
And now I’m in a main event on T.V.
And I’ll be eliminating him A.S.A.P.
It might feel like a concentration camp
But I’ll be walking out of it crowned the champ
Oh, and sorry Gabriel but I found my own stable
Fuck with us, and we will put you through a table
Trust me; I can backup my big mouth
I learned from the best in the dirty south
Now onto another, is his name really Blade?
I saw how he wrestles, is he really getting paid?
He gets in the ring and he starts to dance
But in the end of it all he has zero chance
Poisoned Power might have size against us all
But the bigger they are, the harder they fall
Just because they’re big means shit to me
I’ll yell timber and watch them fall like a tree
One person will need to get carted away
Last name, Williams…First is D.J.
Now, I have a tiny confession
I’m going to destroy Sinful Obsession
I know they are two and I am one
But my fists hurt worse than a gun
Virgil, Maoi, and Blaque Heart Bruce
I hope someone told you, I’m on the loose
I’m here in sin city to not only win
But you can bet that I’m here to sin
I want to lie, and cheat, and even steal
Then in the ring, I’ll finish with the Karma Keel
Now, I can’t forget my real opponent
My first win, but not my last component
I think someone said his name is Wyatt
But after this, he’ll being staying quiet
Last name I believe is peter son
Should be entertaining to see him run
He may be bigger and taller than me
But I guess that makes me kind of gutsy
He’s lost once already, now it’s time for deuce
He’ll be wishing he was hung with his own damn noose!

[[Scene fades to black as beat fades out as well]]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:35:24 AM by Kid Karma »
user posted image