Author Topic: High Stakes rp 1  (Read 3104 times)

Matt Ward

High Stakes rp 1
« on: October 29, 2011, 01:06:29 AM »
 OOC Note: Want to apologize to Casey Williams, Despayre and Gabriel for this first roleplay not being that great.  I'm having some trouble transitioning from one character to the next right now and I am trying to figure a way to rework Ryan so it isn't that hard.  I hope I can pull out a suprise with my second rp for Ryan and really help my team stand a chance in our tag team match.

/end ooc note
<hr color=137011>

Stretched out on the hood of my GTO parked a couple dozen feet away from the main road leading into the City of Sin with my back resting against the windshield.  One army behind my head and my free hand holding a cigarette against between my index and middle hand and resting on my thigh as I look into the city transforming into its Sin filled counter part as the strip starts lighting up.I looked down at myself briefly, looking at the white t-shirt and blue jeans I am wearing before bringing the cigarette up to my mouth and taking a drag from it.

"For the past couple of days I have tried to organize all my thoughts in my head.  I've tried to grasp what everybody has said about me.  Im in a business that is plagued with wrestlers dying at a young age due to alcohol abuse and here I am drinking myself into a drunken stupor just about every night.  The thought of listening to alot of these promos though sober, is kind of scary to be honest though.  Most of them are so boring that I start out drunk and by the time they are over I'm sober any ways."

I take another drag off my cigarette as I sit up, swinging my knees over the side of the car and standing up.  I walk over to the driver side door and reach in grabbing the empty bottle of Jack Daniels and place it on the roof and I start leaning against it.

"The drunker I am, the emptier I have been feeling inside, and that just causes me to drink more.  I thought that drinking all the time was going to be my best way to get through life.  However its only turned into amunition for my opponents here in SCW."

I spin the jack bottle in one hand as I take the cigarette in between my lips and take a deep drag off it and flick the butt away as I inhale and slowly exhale pushing the smoke from my lungs.

"Gabriel, I'm gonna focus on you first sir.  One half of Sinful Obssesion.  The only remaining tag team that is worth the money Mark or Christian is paying. I can definately see why you are the Sin of greed though Gabe.  Making millions doing magic.  Staying at the Luxor rent free.  First you had your eyes set on the tag team gold, and now they are bigger then your stomach and your looking past Poisoned Power and looking directly towards that Heavyweight championship."

Taking the Jack bottle in my hand I toss it up and catch it a couple times as I look into the dry desert.

"Unfortunately Gaberiel, for you and your simple minded partner, much like this Jack Daniels bottle, at High Stakes the two of you will be feeling something new.  Something that you have never felt before.  Emptyness."

Taking one last glance down at the bottle, I pause for a moment before tossing it further away from the road as it lands on the cooling sand.

"Desparye, how is Angel? Hope he didn't get to sick from all the candy you got at the last Climax Control.  Hell, I hope you didn't get to sick from all the candy.  I might think you are a simple minded person Desparye, but don't thinK I am going to underestimate you.  You are like a wildcard on the roster.  Nobody knows what to really expect from you."

Opening the door to my GTO I look towards Vegas before speaking my final peace.

"Gabriel..  Desparye, do whatever you have to to get ready for High Stakes.  Just know that I am not backing down and I will be showing up to punish everybody that gets in my way of going for the tag team titles.  Come High Stakes, both of you as well as the rest of SCW will know just how punishing we can be."

Getting into the drivers seat, I turn the key that I left in the ignition and pull the door shut.  I rev the engine a few moments before throwing it into gear and cause the wheels to send sand everywhere as I quickly reach the road and head towards the bright lights of Sin City as the scene fades to darkness.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:07:49 AM by Ryan King »