Author Topic: I am back, and to kick some ass  (Read 436 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
I am back, and to kick some ass
« on: February 13, 2013, 12:21:48 PM »
 Scene 1-Return to the top

The scene shows Casey Williams at his living room after Climax Control the Sunday after his birthday, and gets a call from Hot Stuff Mark Ward.

Mark Ward-”Hey, do you think you can come down to the office tomorrow at 9 am? I have a new contract for you and I would also like to discuss some things with you.”

Casey-”Sure.  I can do that, and I have a few things I need to discuss with you anyways.”

Mark-”Good, I will see you at 9 then.”

Casey-”Yeah. I will see you then.”

Casey then hangs up the phone and goes to bed.  He wakes up early the next morning to get ready for his meeting with Mark Ward at the office.

Mark-”You must be wondering why I called you last night to come in today.  I am glad that you left NXT.  I mean, you are a monster, and am glad that you saw the error in your ways, and I wanted to give you a contract extension for all the hard work you have done here for us in SCW, and how you never had a proper honeymoon with Laura, I will give you the next month off from competing so you can have a proper honeymoon, and when you come back, we will get on business like usual, and I want to make sure we have no bad blood between us.”

Casey then smiles when Mark says this.

Casey-”I am so relieved to hear you say that Mark, it means a lot to me, knowing that we never really saw eye to eye, and that the only time we did was when it came down to business, and that is exactly why I left NXT.  What I said to Spike was true and all, but the other part of it was business, that I need to look out for myself, and can‘t expect that softass pansy to look out for me and all the others in that lame duck group.  I also appreciate the fact that you are giving me a true vacation to have a honeymoon.  I wonder what Christian would say about it.”

Mark-”He agreed with me on giving you the time off where you had been busting your ass off week in and week out since we opened.  He wasn‘t happy with you turning heel but it was something you needed to do to get ahead.”

Casey-”Damn right I needed o do it.  I mean, where Spike has the one title I have not won yet, eventually I was going to have to face him again, and either way, there would be bad blood if I beat him or not, so better to fly solo I guess.”

Mark-”You are right, and you will get another shot at the champ at some point.  Just haven‘t decided when yet.”

Casey-”Thanks Mark, I appreciate it. Look, I got to get going, have to get some things for Nils and plan the honeymoon.”

Mark-”Okay, Casey.  Sign the contract and then you can go.

Casey signs the contract, shakes Marks hand, and heads to the store as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2- Time to kick some ass

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing on his Fat Boy before Climax Control.  He thinks about what has happened the last few weeks, between his getting attacked by Derek Thorne and his honeymoon.  He sees he is on the card once again, facing Beautiful Billy James, whom Casey focuses his attention on.

“Billy, I know that you are a tough son of a bitch, and I know that this match will not be easy for either of us.  I will do whatever it takes to beat you nonetheless, even if I have to talk to Mark Ward and convince him to change the rules of the match to better suit me, not that I would do that.  I am not the type to take the easy way out in a match.  I am going to kick the ever living shit out of you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.  Hell, there is nothing that nobody can do to stop me.  I am the most dangerous man in SCW, and you will find that out first hand.  You will soon find out why they call me the Freight Train of Pain.“.

Casey then breathes, and enters the arena to prepare for the show

”You act like what I say doesn‘t matter, but I will show you how my actions speak louder than anything I can say.  You will feel pain, and lots of it, and in places you never thought you could feel pain. You should be honored to be in this match with a man of my caliber, a man who has ended people‘s careers with a single punch.  I will make you scream in pain.  You will yearn for me to stop the onslot that I will be applying upon you, but there will be no stopping me.  Christian Underwood, Hot Stuff Mark Ward, nor Erik Staggs can stop me from unleashing hell upon you, and that is exactly what I will be doing, unleashing hell upon you.  I will show how dominant I can be, and if I were you, I would consider looking for another line of work, because when I get done with you, your wrestling career will be over.  There is nothing you can do to stop me from ending your career like I have done to others before. “

Casey walks into his locker room to put on his wrestling gear as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020