Author Topic: Trying Something New  (Read 364 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Trying Something New
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »
 I stood off to the side of the auditorium stage at Laughlin High School, listening to the principal run down a list of my credentials while gathering a game plan inside my head for the fight ahead.

I never thought that I would arrive at such a milestone in my life. Wearing a dark-blue suit from the mid-waist down, with a white-button shirt and red tie, black, fancy shoes covering my feet, I stood calm, awaiting my turn to speak to a group of kids that had faced adversity in their lives. Truthfully, I wasn’t sure if I would be up to the task, since I’ve never engaged myself in this pursuit before. Sure, I’ve spoken to millions of people around the world through the promos I deliver against those who dare to challenge me on a daily basis, so that they can understand my thoughts about them and going into the match in itself. But never did I have to resort to a different kind of language and think on someone else’s level for a time for the longest time, especially for a high school.

To set the record straight, I never asked for this honor; it was bestowed upon me. All week long, I’ve been gearing myself up for another match by training and working out as much as possible. During one of those training sessions, I received a call from my agent, Mr. Angel Thornburg, who informed me that Laughlin’s principal wanted me to speak to these kids and deliver an inspirational speech of sorts and see if it helps them out in any way possible. Knowing how unique of a circumstance it would be for me to face it and pass through with flying colors, I accepted the honor.

Suddenly, my name was introduced and as I stepped on the stage, everyone stood up and applauded for me. Whether they did it out of kindness or because they were told, I would never know. But I responded with a kind smile and waved, the cameras rolling on me, including cameras from the SCW, which I was very well-aware of. I didn’t want to make this speech a bit too long, but I wanted to make it a powerful impact for all the kids that were in attendance tonight. I shook hands with the principal, who smiled at me and handed over the microphone. I gazed at the audience once more.

Kain:  Thank you! Thank you so much! Please be seated, all of you!

All the kids heard my kind command and readjusted themselves in their seats. I threw caution to the wind and spoke from the heart.

Even though I do not know any of you personally, based on what you just heard from the principal, I’m a famous man. Famous because I’ve taken on monsters that have tried to ripped me apart throughout my entire life and have destroyed them. I’m not a perfect man by any means, for I have made mistakes and corrected them as best as I can. Like you, I’ve been bullied countless times over, been put in difficult situations that tested me in every aspect of my life. It wasn’t easy. When your parents become the murder victims of a crossfire that escalated between two gangs, everything changes for you. I know it did for me. I grew resentful, angry at the world. I hated myself for not saving them and felt responsible for their deaths, even if I had nothing to do with it. So I changed from a regular human being to a monster.

A monster that lost his soul and identity in the process.

To be truthful, I’m glad I undertook that journey, because I had to go through that experience to understand what it takes to be successful in life. My determination held me together, made me figure out a game plan that would make me a happy man. The path that I took, however, isn’t one that I would recommend though, because it isn’t for everybody. Getting into the best of my shape, I fought some of the worst and best fighters in the world, tackling them one-by-one. Earlier on, I did lose a few fights, but after winning more and more, I had a craving for what I wanted to be; a legitimate fighter that would be revered throughout the world.

It was tough. I endured so many beatings, been taunted by so many people. A lot of them, even today, are telling me that I’m nothing but a complete joke. But how is that possible now? I’m more than a survivor, kids, I’m a winner. I’m currently one-half of a tag-team that owns the belts in the wrestling federation that I work for at this moment and to me, THAT’s something. Now, I know that I cannot understand the situations that all of you deal with a day-to-day basis, but I sympathize. I know what it is like to endure hell’s wrath and walk out of the other side clean as a whistle, able to start fresh. Thanks to the positive changes that I’ve made in my life, I have a family to look after, to call my own. I stopped inviting the demons into my mind and letting them take control of how I think or feel these days. Any anger I use, it’s against those that I fight, like the two opponents who will face my partner and I at this upcoming show, here in Laughlin, Neveda.

Remember the monsters I spoke of? These are the kinds that I have to deal with, all the time. It’s not easy, but it’s possible to overcome and win at the end of the day. Whatever life throws at you, you got to deal with it with everything on the line or go home. That’s how I work these days; I put it all the line and every action I chose for myself dictates my fate and the path that I’ve chosen in life. And that’s what it comes down to, really; a simple choice. You can either choose to be a winner, to stay focused and positive about everything you do, or you can choose to be a loser and be remembered in that fashion. It’s up to you. The guys that I’m facing? They chose to act as losers, they chose to feel better off being cowards and wrapped up in their own worlds, not a single care in their lives for anything else except for themselves.

They think the world belongs to them! But I won’t let that happen and neither should you!

You should never let your enemies get the best of you in life! You need to look at them, in the eye, stand bold and confident, and let them know that you had enough of their crap, that it’s time to make a stand of your own, and end it! If you can do that, you have won. I’m not just talking about just one battle, I’m talking about for ALL battles that you’ve faced in your life. If you can summon up the courage to face down your fears, destroy them, accept your weaknesses and improve on them while continuing to maintain your strengths, then you’ll have accomplished a lot in your life. When you watch me on television or at the arena, you will see a winner rise from the ashes, overcoming all obstacles and emerging victorious, the way a true, positive winner should be!

So I want all of you to ask yourselves, right here, right now.

What kind of life do I want to have? Do I wish to be successful in every aspect of my life or do I wish to given the joke of a clown with no hopes and dreams?

If your answer is yes, then makes the changes today. Show your adversaries no fear, strive to improve yourself everyday, and you will come out on top!

I guarantee it! Thank you so much and I’ll be glad to answer your questions!

The entire audience stood up once more and applauded me with a standing ovation as I smiled and waved at the audience as the cameras faded into the darkness.

My name is Kain. I am the King Of Kings and I ask for a few minutes of your indulgence so that I may speak to you all with the utmost clarity and resolution.

With the abundance of all this trash-talk flying all over the place, it is time that I reveal myself once again from the dark shadows and crush my present opponents in a verbal manner. Life has been keeping me busy outside of the ring, but I must once again place myself in the realm of danger and put my life at risk yet again. And for what, you ask? The answer is very simple; the championships are on the line this week. I have no doubt that Casper Gray and Goth will prove to be formidable opponents in their own fashion, but as I took the time to listen and devour their worthless worlds, I’ve come to find that both share a singular trait; they love to hear their voice way too much. Another trait that they possess together is that both are annoying and unworthy of walking into my world and challenging me for the championships. After all the accomplishments they’ve boasted, it simply isn’t good enough. Why endure their pointless wrath when I simply wish to see their actions speak louder than words? Of course, I’ve already witnessed one man’s foolish actions and his choices in life led him to his downfall around here, yet somehow he manages to crawl out of his hole and show himself every now and then. He must be eliminated from the game once and for all. As for his tag-team partner, I could care less about Casper The Friendly Ghost, an uninviting presence who means little to me in the scheme of things. One is about to die from the sins he committed against me in the past and the other will finally understand why he has NEVER faced an opponent like The King Of Kings before. Neither will walk out of the ring not only without the belts around their waist, but without their lives either, for they will be completely extinguished from the world by the time I am finished with them. Lucian and I, as Blood Omen, will see to their downfall in the near future. While they are indeed unworthy of anything in this life, they have spoken towards me, spewed their venomous rage towards me. It is only fair that I respond in kind, but with truth, honesty, and sincerity.

Let’s begin with the man that I have a large history with at the moment, the owner of the Asylum Wrestling Alliance, Goth.

Goth, you and I will never be allies nor will we ever be friends. The sole fact that you betrayed me and left me to the wolves is what ultimately sealed the deal, but you see, I have earned my revenge. I HAVE dethroned you from that namesake and you have done NOTHING to try and get it back. Instead, you decided to be a coward. You never challenged me ever again and you walked back to the Asylum Wrestling Alliance as exactly as I fitted you to be long ago; a complete, miserable FAILURE. Imagine that, Goth. The man who was once feared throughout the entire world turns out to be a worthless man with no pride within him, no huge balls within his sack to show for it. But clearly, Goth, what  you really do is you bide your time. You wait for your opponents to be at their lowest form and you destroy them and when they return to seek out a challenge, you dismiss them out of hand. That sounds AWFULLY reminiscent of the situation exploding between Matthew Kennedy and Mark Ward. Mark Ward fails to understand that its guys like Matthew Kennedy and I that eventually win, that get the last laugh. Guys like you and Mark Ward DO NOT get the last word in it all. Oh, you THINK you do, simply because you’re the leaders of your own wrestling organizations, but that’s not enough to stop people like me. Fact is, Goth, you could NEVER annihilate me, for all of your efforts would simply be in vain!

And here you are, talking to me like I’m some weak fool that you decided not to finish me off. But that was your greatest mistake, Goth; you should have killed ME when you had the chance. You should remember our last encounter, how brutal and devastating the rage would turn out to be for the two of us. But last I checked, Goth, I walked away, WALKING. I walked away, with my anger purged from my system, my emotions in full control, my victory sealed. It was at that point, Goth, that you should have conceded and admitted that I was the better man, that I truly was and still am The King Of Kings, a title that I am very proud of, which you kinda did, but you really didn’t, did you? And, for the record Goth, this is no kingdom that I planted inside my head, because my legacy began LONG BEFORE I ever met. And speaking of foaming at the mouth, you saw in me an opportunity to make Asylum Wrestling Alliance. Fact is, Goth, you couldn’t wait to get your hands on me, couldn’t you? You HAD to get me into your unit, because you knew how supremely skilled I created myself to be. All you saw was nothing but dollar signs hanging above your head, not to mention over mine, and you wasted little time in convincing me to join Asylum Wrestling Alliance. Then you made the ultimate mistake; you fired me, the best thing that ever happened to the company. You probably thought me gone forever from the world of wrestling. But there’s a fact, Goth, that you need to realize now; I’m back now, with a new, but lethal mindset and new moves that you won’t see coming at all. When you saw me the first time in SCW, I saw your face turned a pale white. You wanted NOTHING to do with me, but your rage got the best of you and when you could take it no longer, you tried your best (although your best was your weakest, really) and you couldn’t get the job done. This time, your mission on ending me and my career will be over.

And that means more than just “placing you in the hospital” and all that nonsense, Goth.  When I returned here, Goth, you should have simply walked away, stayed within the confines of your precious Asylum Wrestling Alliance, and just allowed the beating that I delivered upon your doorstep to haunt your mind, body, and soul forever. Unfortunately, you couldn’t do that. You desired nothing but vengeance and were simply waiting for the moment to take that chance and place it upon your lap, Goth. Once again, unfortunately, your moment will be wasted for all eternity. I’m not going to break you to the point of where a hospital stay is essential, Goth, I’m going to end your life in the ring and show the whole world that when you decide to confront the King Of Kings on his own terms with ridicule and lies, then your time has expired from the world. Forget God’s green earth, forget the barbecue that you are currently planning in that twisted, sick mind of yours, because you won’t be standing on it any longer nor will you be feasting upon me. At Climax Control, Goth, you are cordially invited to a long, harsh battle with the Devil himself, Goth. Last time, when we finally clashed, we both discovered the truth; that you would NEVER be able to handle me and my dominance in the ring. But now, with the titles on the line, since the truth hasn’t been knocked into your head in, it’s most certainly going to be bashed into your brain forever, Goth. Now, knowing how pathetic and predictable you have become over the years, you will laugh off everything I say and call it all bullshit, which is exactly what you have done in your promo this week. But, if last time was any indication, Goth, my actions will speak louder than words one more time, only things will be different. No Goth, you won’t be walking out of that ring in victory, but in misery and in pain, the worst that you’ll ever receive in either department.

But of course, that’s the world that I’m glad to be rid of; one that’s filled with pain, depression, and sorrow. When you fired me, I took that as an excellent benefit; I don’t have to hear tedious words dripping from your mouth, the insane, illogical rants you create for yourself. Do you really feel the need to pull an Ultimate Warrior? To turn around, snort like a pig, growl out incomprehensible speeches that literally make no sense to the public, hoping that something about YOU turns people on to you? Never in my wildest dreams, Goth, would you ever become an overnight sensation, but somehow, your worthless gimmick caught on like wildfire and a lot of people seem to have bought it. Thankfully, I’m not one of those people, Goth. You want one-dimensional? I suggest you take a good look in the mirror and see for yourself for what you really are; a disgusting, delusional man that lives an incredibly dull life, creating his own hype and living in a cartoon world where you get away with it all while others drown in your suffering.  As for my character, you shouldn’t be judging me at all. My character, as you see fit, has been going on a path of evolution as of life, all the changes making me a much better man that I was years ago. But one thing has never changed; the rage that has kept me going, Goth. I’ve learned many things as a fighter, a survivor, a true winner. Didn’t you feel the effects of my rage, Goth? Tell me, you worthless simpleton, how did it feel to be completely destroyed with every punch I gave to your face, every kick that I landed to your knees or stomach, every wrestling move or submission hold I inflicted onto you in the past? You should realize that, by now, Goth; my rage is too powerful for anyone to contain, yourself included. In our next battle, my rage is what will allow me to succeed in destroying you for good. I will put every ounce of anger and hatred towards you and deliver the killing blow, ending your existence forever. And I won’t be alone in this fight; I know Lucian Frost and I know what he can do in the ring. He and I work well, cohesively, to take on the odds that are stacked against us and win. I’m aware of the rewards and consequences that come with holding a championship. I wouldn’t be involved in these pain-staking battles if I wasn’t man enough to handle them, Goth, you should know that by now. To tell me such things is a waste of time for us all, Goth.

Truth is, Goth, I already proved to you that I am the better man. You even said so after you were defeated, that I was the better man that night. Do I need to prove anything else to you? Hell no, Goth. Not now, not ever. You can tell the entire world that you were glad to be rid of me, that I am a fraud, that I could never beat you in the ring, that I could never pin you. But you see, Goth, that’s the kind of unrealistic landscape you live in, one that I have no desire to be in. It’s absolutely horrendous to know that you would rather be a champion with Casper The Friendly Ghost than with someone like me, but that isn’t my problem at all, so it’s one issue I’ll never have to deal with. But here’s something that you will have to deal with; ME. You sought me out, Goth, you asked for me to be a part of your gang, and at one point, I was. Then you betrayed me, cost me the world championship, and ended my life. That time and those memories, Goth, will forever be etched in my own memory. Its part of the legacy that I’ve chose to be a part of, whether I like it or not. This time, Goth, all things must come to an end. You need to ask yourself one question; how far can I go to push myself to destroy Kain? How far can I go to eliminate him and put him forever out of his misery? Those are two good questions that you need to seek out an answer for, because I don’t believe you can accomplish the job. Goth, I plan on not just retiring you from the business, I plan on KILLING the legacy that’s Goth and bury him six feet under in the ground. No more worships, no more bowing, none of it, Goth. No more championships to carry around your waist, no more matches to participate in, Goth, none of it. The only thing that awaits you, from the other side, is death and you’ll thank me a thousand times over when I take up a scythe and chop off your head, because you are not a beloved man around these parts. You need to die, Goth, once and for all. At Climax Control, your death will be granted. Save your pity for me, because I don’t want it at all. When my hands are raised with Lucian Frost, your career, your life, your legacy will be gone in the blink of an eye. And you want to know the best part? There’s not a goddamn thing that YOU WILL EVER DO ABOUT IT!

Of course, I can’t help but take one glance at your partner, Casper Grey, and I already know what’s going to happen. You are going to use him to fit your needs, then discard him when he has served his purpose. I know the game you play, Goth, but I’m sure that Casper Grey does not. I’ll let him find out that truth for himself, the hard way, but in the meantime, Casper, it’s time that I indulge with facts that are certainly true at the core.

It is true that the inspiration of my name came from a protagonist in a videogame long ago, but what I cannot understand is why even bring up that fact when it has nothing to do with the battle at hand? Did you really have to waste precious time in bringing up that fact to life? Truth is, Casper, it’s common knowledge that’s well-documented all over the world. But bringing up my name does help me, Casper. You see, anytime someone hears the name Kain, they can’t help but think of a man that’s the most powerful entity in any federation. Look around you! Does it look like an entourage or a group of misfits to keep me safe or protected? No. I only need me, Casper, and my name, whether Goth likes it or not, inspires fear and terror into the hearts of those I have encountered in the past, present and, in your case, near future. So thank you bringing that up, because in the end, my name is going to haunt your mind forever. That being said, you are clearly misinformed about my past. Yes, it is true that my parents were murdered, but was I in a foster home or orphanage? No. Now that I think about it, it’s staggering as to how you reached that untrue conclusion, Casper. It didn’t take me that long to pick myself up and continue my journey forward, by sleeping on the streets during the night and getting myself involved in brawling underground during the days. In no time, Casper, I earned more money than you could ever possibly fathom and that includes your 24 Karat Gold horseshit, Casper. It didn’t take me long to set myself up with a home in Illinois, Detroit, thus staying off the streets permanently. It’s people like me, Casper, that have the utmost desire to win at all costs. You have to remember; I don’t play by anyone’s rules except for mine and what I say or do is of my sole discretion and no one else. Every choice I make, every decision I follow through, in life, is going to be either helpful or not in my quest to be the very best in life. Life, it seems, has offered me plenty of more experiences than you’ll ever get through in a lifetime, so let’s face it, Casper, you really have NO RIGHT to tell me about life and how it isn’t fair. Until you walked a mile in my shoes, you have NO IDEA what you speak of.

It’s also certainly a huge mistake to tell the world that this wasn’t a championship you weren’t counting on to get. But I guess that’s your philosophy? You’ll take whatever you can get and see which way the wind will blow, then you’ll follow its course, thinking that nothing will be wrong, right? Life, Casper, really isn’t that simple. It’s going to throw you a handful of curveballs for you to deal with and I’m one of those curveballs. I hear Goth telling the world that he knows what Lucian and I are capable of, like he’s going to predict every move and counter it with ease. Do you feel that way too, Casper? That you can devise some sort of master plan, in our confrontation, and go at us with everything you got? If that’s the way you wish to go, by all means. I urge you to try, but in the end, you will fail in claiming the championships for the first time. Then again, you don’t really care for the tag-team championships, so why even bother with the likes of Blood Omen, a powerful tag-team that is unwilling to give up the belts anytime soon. And that’s what scares you the most, doesn’t it? You can call our name a joke, but after the demolition and devastation we caused in our wake, you can’t call us a joke at all. Not anymore, Casper. No one will be able too, because Lucian and I are afraid of no man. When you take a look at me and see what I’ve done to new foes and old rivals, you can tell that I’m not scared of anything and that I’m my own boss, someone capable enough of handing down perfect judgment when necessary. Not a “delusional fuck”, as you referred to me, but something much better than that ugly title altogether. In any case, it doesn’t matter if I hold a championship belt or not, because I’ve always been a winner, a more fitting title. I’ve overcome a lot of obstacles and fought my way through Hell and back to reach this point again in my life. I’ll be damned, you worthless shit, if I’ll let a punk-ass bitch like you walk away with the title. No, Casper, I greatly assure you; just like Goth, the career that you have sought to create for you to live by will be gone. Neither of you will be existing by the time Blood Omen unleashes its powerful spell over you both. I hope you are prepared to be mesmerized and enchanted by the show that only Lucian Frost and I can provide, because this will be the first and the last time that you will ever see it first-hand, Casper Grey. Your demise is at hand, as well as Goth. I hope you both are prepared to perish for all eternity.

My name is Kain. I am the King Of Kings. And I…have spoken!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion