Author Topic: - Empty So Empty  (Read 469 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Empty So Empty
« on: February 08, 2013, 08:44:47 PM »
 OOC - I won't lie... I havent editted it again, I was up all night re-writing this because I lost most of it!! running off two hours of sleep and now I'm off to a funeral. So I apologise for no coding and the errors - I will fix this when I get home.

You slimy mother fucker, whoa… where the heck did that come from? Oh that’s right Odette is mad, no wait scratch that she is angry, no wait… let me rephrase that, she is fucking livid. How fucking dare you? Yeah Gabe how fucking could you? Hmmm have you never heard of not letting a good thing get away? If you wanted fireworks, you got fireworks. In fact you just lit the fuse to a live pack of dynamite, stupidly you didn’t give the stick enough wick and the BANG went off before you could back pedal the fuck out of there.  You want to know if Odette still loves you? You want to know if Odette ever loved you? HA! Why the hell would she warrant those questions with an answer right now, especially with your dog act? You MIGHT think you’re on the “Right” side of this and that Odette is the one saying goodbye to a beautiful thing, but trust me little boy you have it confused, very confused. Want to know why Odette isn’t running after you? With her big green puppy dog eyes and her swollen pout? You want to know why Odette is living it all up and not calling you? She feels used by you, like a bit of juicy fruit chewing gum, chewed up and spat out. Now before you go on a rant about that’s calling the kettle a pot and the pot a kettle and something about the colour black… think about it, hell sit down with Lusty or Kittie if you have to. Because let’s face it as of right now, you messed up. You passed up a good thing the second you decided to post your promotional last week.  The moment you decided to air your issues with / about Miss Ryder with the public rather than with the Aussie Battler herself, you might as well have called in the “divorce” lawyers. Speaking of that, guess who won the house and the cats? Ha… that’s right Odette Nicole Ryder! Not that you even care, I mean have you even come home to check on Princeton or Carrot? And yet you accuse Odette of having her priorities twisted? It sucks when the world gets flipped and things get pointed out to you doesn’t it? It hurts knowing that you’re not the perfect one in all of this doesn’t it? You have made a point of making a list of everything that Odette has done wrong; now let’s start with your list shall we?

To get a real grasp on this; let’s go back to where shit hit the fan, let’s go back Oz shall we?

---

29th of January – The night you broke my heart!

After a long day of helping Queensland flood victims recover, all Odette wanted to do was have a nice hot shower before relaxing into the comfort of her old bed. Beside the love of her life, to enjoy the peace and quiet that only the Great Australian Outback could provide. She had missed home; Home is where the heart is and there was a part of her heart would always selfishly belong to Oz. Let’s just say there is a saying around these parts of Black Ridge Station, you can take the girl away from the red dirt but you can’t take the red dirt out of the girl. Odette disappeared into the Bathroom and closed the door behind her, turning the taps on Odette smiled as the water rushed from the faucet.  Stripping down to her bare nakedness Odette was just about to step foot into the shower but she had another idea come to mind, popping the bathroom door open Odette held onto the door handle so it wouldn’t make a noise. Just as she was about to stick her heard out the door and call Gabriel in, something he said caught her attention.

---

"Cause she's been hinting at me asking a very big question." I reply "But I've played dumb a little, because something doesn't feel right"

"Sixth sense kicking in I see" Fantasia says with a smirk.

"Yeah" I reply "One minute, I get a hint, next minute, feels like Gabriel who? I love her dearly but she needs to be a lot clearer with things."

---

The spiteful words that leaked from Gabriel’s mouth sent Odette into shock, dropping her hands from the door handle she shut the door as quietly as she could. Stepping into the shower Odette, couldn’t find the strength to stand. Sitting underneath the high pressure water she let the boiling hot water that turned her tanned skin red raw on contact slice away at her cold shaking body.

---

Never in a million years did she think that Gabriel would even think about talking to someone else about their problems before her. What did he mean “be clearer with things?” How crystal clear could she make her love for Gabriel?  Never in a million years would Odette tell Gabriel to pull up his socks in front of the Sin City Wrestling world, you want to know the first seed that grew this anger in her mind? The fact your embarrassed Odette in front of the world, you let it out in the open for her to be criticized. I guess true love is a wounded beast, lapping from the cup of extinction.

Oh, I’d love to leave it there but… wait there’s more.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane everyone – Hit up Gabriel’s promotional from last week so you can keep up with this.

---

30th of January – The day you walked out on me…

Odette: “Wow, Just wow Gabriel”

Odette stormed into her room, slamming the Red Cedar door behind her as Gabriel sat on the end of the king sized bed. Slipping on his shoes.

Gabriel: “I take it you’ve seen my promo?”

His voice didn’t even seem to have any emotion as Gabriel continued to get dressed, his bags already packed beside him.

Odette: “So when were you going to tell me, that I was such a shitty girlfriend and that you detest everything I do?”

Looking up at his “Girlfriend” from his spot on the bed, Gabriel went to say something, but was cut off.

Odette: “I’m glad you’re leaving, I can’t believe you…”

Running her shaking hand through her curly brown hair, Odette couldn’t even look in his direction she just looked at the floor. Gabriel could sense that she was angry, but it was as if the “care” switch had been knocked to the off-setting. Now remember Odette is mad and will say things she doesn’t mean.

Gabriel: “Technically I never said you were a shit girlfriend, so I would appreciate it if you didn’t put words in my mouth Odette”

Odette: “I won’t ask you again…”

Odette looked up and looked into Gabriel’s dark brown eyes as he scooped up his bags and took a step towards her.

Gabriel: “You don’t even want to talk about this?”

Clicking her tongue off her bottom row of white teeth Odette let out a smug laugh.

Odette: “It’s too late for that Gabriel don’t you think? You just posted our “issues” all over the net for the world to see. So what would you like to talk about? Hmmm? Enlighten me.”

Swinging his bag over his right shoulder, Gabriel had heard enough.

Gabriel: “So I take it you’re not going to fight for us? Good to see I’m right… again”

Taking a step towards her “Man” Odette couldn’t help but stand their dumbfounded.

Gabriel: “Standing there with your mouth open isn’t going to achieve anything, if you have something to say spit it out.”

Clenching her jaw Odette went to talk but stopped herself, Gabriel had grown tired of waiting and took a step around Odette and headed towards the door. Before exiting the room Gabriel stopped and turned to face Odette, who was now hugging onto her own body shaking. Her breathing was rushed, as she turned to face the doorway to see Gabriel staring at her.

Gabriel: “I do, love you Odette.”

Watching him walk back into the room and dropping the bag from his shoulder, as if Gabriel had just discovered what he had done to Odette. As he reached out to put his hands on her arms Odette pulled away.

Odette: “You love me? … Don’t fucking touch me”

Walking away from Gabriel her hands still wrapped around her own skin as if she was fighting for warmth, on this already dry Australian afternoon.

Odette: “You love me? You fucking used me…”

A snort left Gabriel as he staggered back to pick up his bag, almost amused by Odette’s words.

Gabriel: “I used you? Yeah right, whatever helps you sleep at night Odette.”

Odette: “You used me and now you’re standing their acting like this is all in my head, re-track your own promo Gabriel… I give you a car that is meant to be MINE, to spoil your greedy, give me hands… and you lie about liking it, then you have sex with me on the bonnet full knowing that your feelings for me are up in the air? If I wanted to “blindside” you Gabriel or give you a “distraction” I would have given you, I don’t know a sex tape or something… then you wouldn’t just be busy looking at your left and right hands. Oh no it doesn’t get any better from there either… You stand at my press conference not giving a fuck about what is happening in my home state, so much for wanting to get to know me, so much for wanting to “win” over my parents, so much for showing any type of loyalty to the country that gave you your “precious” girlfriend… can you even remember a word that I said at the press conference? Did you even notice me pointing you out the world and you just stood there with a blank empty stare on your face, like you would rather be watching paint dry?”

Breathe, inhale, exhale.

Odette: “Then you call Synn and get him to rip up your contract to the Luxor? Because what Gabriel you’re pissed off they are showing interest in someone other than yourself? You haven’t done a show in there for ages… but as soon as I get something positive in my life, for my career, to help us in our future so we can send our kids to a fancy fucking college… you freak the fuck out? I DIDN’T replace you Gabriel; I joined the Luxor team so I could spend more time with you. So I could be around you more, I did it for you… Do you not think that I didn’t have other hotels chains after me? I could have chosen any God Damn hotel on the strip but I picked the one that means most to you… Sorry that meant most to you so we could share something. We could be the face of something… we could do something… make a difference”

Gabriel didn’t say anything, how could he? Poor Odette had a lot to say about his promo, a lot to say indeed. Also she was flying F Bombs like a sailor, well done girl well done… Aussieland has stolen your lingo back.

Odette: “I can’t believe you, I honestly can’t believe you… oh and it gets better you sat on my bed…”

Miss Ryder pointed to the bed in the room to make her point, like most females do in arguments.

Odette: “You sat on my bed, and spoke to Fantasia about me wanting to marry you… and your response? I need to be clearer about things? Oh please… I need to be clearer about things? You act as if I repulse you, you act as if you can’t stand to be in the same room as me, yet you say that I need to give you a sign about what I want? … Oh boy that ball ain’t going to play today… I knew what you had said that night, but yet I still managed to let you sleep with me in hopes that maybe just maybe you’d get over the stupid crazy idea that I want someone else. That I would rather been touching Carrot Top’s naked body, like I’d rather be in bed with a MARRIED Jordan… It’s all in your head Gabriel… wow I have male friends… you don’t see my jumping down your back because your friends with Fantasia, Kittie hell even Roxi. You knew you were going to walk away, you knew that this is how I would react after seeing your promotional… yet you still took me to bed, what a fucking fool I have been Gabriel… what a fucking dumb whore you have made me out to be and feel.”

I don’t think Gabriel thought about this, because if he had he wouldn’t have posted it. As he stood there not knowing what to say or do, Odette just threw her hands up in the air, shaking her head. Her long hair covered each side of her face as she looked down towards the floor, black tears now streaming down her face. She could feel Gabriel take a step towards her, so she took a step back.

Odette: “Just go… get out… you’re free from the “Jail” known as Australia”

Rubbing her eyes with the back of right hand Odette pointed towards the door with her left index finger.  

Gabriel: “Odet….”

Trying to contain her sobs Odette took a deep breath in before speaking through gritted teeth.

Odette: “I think you’ve done enough Gabriel, you’ve made yourself perfectly clear… just go”

With that said and done Gabriel reluctantly left the room, as the door clicked shut behind him the sound of Odette’s bathroom door slamming shook the house. As Gabriel left the house, left the state and then left the Country but did he really leave her life?

---

31st of January – Old habits never die.

It was three am at Black Ridge Station and the sun wasn’t even thinking of waking up yet, but the morning was light from a beaming beautiful round moon. Odette was already up to be honest she hadn’t really gotten any rest let alone sleep since Gabriel had been given his marching orders. Sitting on the end of her bed Odette bent down to clip on her boots, sliding off the silk sheets she walked over towards her dresser. Yanking the top draw open she found a familiar old friend of hers – her Fox Pro Riders Jersey. Slipping it over head she pulled her arms through the sleeves, sorry boys but black lacy bra time is over. Flicking her long brown hair out from the shirt she puffed it up looking into the mirror sighing at the mess that was on her face. Puffy eyes, red cheeks and big black circles to match, she looked like hell. Grabbing hold of her NP compact Odette frantically tried to cover up her emotional battle scars so her mother and father wouldn’t catch on that she was upset. After prepping herself the Aussie Bombshell dropped her compact down on the wooden dresser before sweeping out of the room. Walking on her tippy toes so she didn’t wake her parents Odette made it to the front door, swinging it open she had forgotten that it wasn’t controlled by a spring. The door slammed against the side of her old family home, bitting on her bottom lip Odette looked over her shoulder as if she was waiting for her parents to call out in anger. Nothing was said so Odette shrugged and left the house, with one thing and one thing only in mind. Exiting the house she shut the door, but she had also forgotten its ability to pop back open and slam shut. Shaking her head as the door latched with an almighty bam, she left her temper flare.

Odette: “Twenty-four fucking years and we still can’t manage to fix the fucking door? … Seriously!”

Mumbling Odette ran towards the railing on her porch, jumping over it landing on her feet as she touched the ground. Running off into the bush Odette was attempting to leave her troubles behind her. Meanwhile in Mr and Mrs Ryder’s Bedroom.

Mr Ryder: “Glad to see my little angel hasn’t changed a bit…”

Mrs Ryder: “Twenty-four years old and she still doesn’t remember the dodgy door?”

Odette’s mother turned to her husband and laughed.

Mrs Ryder: “What’s the bet she has gone for a moto?”

Mr Ryder: “I put fifty bucks that she is going for a horse ride I mean Gabriel is here… can that Pom even ride?”

Mrs Ryder: “I don’t think so?”

Mr Ryder shook his head in a joking matter.

Mr Ryder: “How in the hell did that English muffin score my daughter then?”

As the two continued to laugh and joke, the sound of an engine roaring to life buzzed in the background. Odette’s mother turned to Mr Ryder and smirked.

Mrs Ryder: “You owe me fifty bucks, I knew she would pick the bike… and you idiot, Gabriel isn’t even here… they had a massive fight last night… she kicked him out”

Mr Ryder: “You knew this? You withheld information from me so this bet isn’t legit”

Oh dad you were always the sore loser.

Mr Ryder: “Plus we didn’t shake on it…”

Mrs Ryder: “I just told you our daughter kicked out the “love” of her life and you’re still talking about the bet? Shame on you John…”

Mummy bear seemed pissed.

Mr Ryder: “He’ll be back the males always came back for our girls, It’s the Ryder charm… But seriously Gabriel that British bastard will be back… I mean look at the last bastard that hung around for ages… Aiden… thank fuck he is gone.”

Mrs Ryder: “John watch your tongue”

Mr Ryder was a farmer and the first thing about farming you learn is how to swear like a farmer.

Mr Ryder: “But if he does come back and hurts our little girl again, he’ll disappear for good… no magic required.”

The sound of the four stroke dirt bike switching from first to second gear, followed by third and then fourth in a quick interlude, was a sound that only so many could quiet understand. Odette was riding her Honda as if it was unbreakable. The whining noise echoed through the trees as she charged the throttle forward, ducking and weaving between the trees as if the bike was made of rubber. The sound of her aftermarket Yoshi pipes bellowed though the bush waking up the sleeping cows, sheep and horses as Odette stormed towards her favourite spot in her parent’s property. The old busted dam with the eighty foot wall, perfect for jumping but a slut for punishment.  The owner of many heart breaks for Odette, the one “boy” this little minx could never tame, could never keep happy. This old dried up dam had been the knife that pierced her heart more times then she would like to admit. The dam never showed any remorse he just begged for more and more of Odette’s flesh he wanted to break each and every bit of plastic on her bike, the owner of her first scar. To say this wall had meaning for Odette would be a huge understatement. She had fallen under his lure many times before but the thrill he gave her was enough to keep her coming back begging for more. To Odette riding her dirt bike was an addition, Moto was a drug, super cross was the needle and this dam was her vein. A dirty mixture of a lot of highs and lows.  Turning the bike around skidding it, lowering it so her elbow was almost kissing the red dirt, Odette eyed up her first love. Licking her lips she straightened up the bike and gave it three colossal revs, praise the Australian Gods that they had no neighbours. Dumping the clutch Odette pinned the throttle and raced towards the damn wall, like a bat out of hell… would she make it? Could she clear it in in her current state of mind? The sound of second gear screaming, before Odette pulled it into third approaching the wall, Odette backed off at the last second the bike letting out a burr noise before she rode the wall. At the top she punched back on the throttle and pulled on the handle bars, the adrenaline junkie in her couldn’t stay locked away she had to try first up for a back flip didn’t she? Did she make it?

Mr Ryder: “Fucking Oath she did”

And how do you know?

Mr Ryder: “Odette’s a fucking Ryder… enough said.”

Thanks Dad, take five.

Mr Ryder: “No Wuckers”

And fade.

---
3rd of January – Never go back on your word.

To say that the 3rd wasn’t a good day for Odette would be a joke. She had come home to an empty house. The feeling in her house was different it seemed cold, stuffy and dusty. Even though her stay in Australia was short the feeling that her house hadn’t been lived in for a while was still there. Odette knew that Gabriel had only returned to collect a few things before disappearing into the surroundings of Vegas. To be honest right now Odette would tell you she didn’t care where Gabriel was or she didn’t want to go looking for him. If anything in her mind it was his turn to make a move. But the emptiness in her heart, in her mind was enough to keep her numb, she longed for him, she wanted him but she was like her mother way too proud to go chasing. If Odette remembers correctly she did the first round of chasing on the cruise ship, so “tag” Gabriel it’s your turn is it not?

Climax Control was on tonight but Odette’s plan was to pick up Carrot and Princeton from Synn’s house while the show was on. So she wouldn’t have to be forced to listen to any “advice” any of the Sin’s wanted to throw in her direction. That was until that she had noticed that Gabriel had left the 2013 Blood Red Bugatti behind, to Say Odette was pissed? HA that’s a good one. She was pissed, like wanted to rip Gabriel’s face off pissed. The dream of staying away from the drama, from staying away from Gabriel, for giving this heart ache some time to settle was turning into a tragic actuality. The Reality was that Odette would end up on Climax Control, She had a bone to pick to Gabriel, she had to support her NXT colours and could you imagine what Misty would say if Miss Ryder didn’t turn up for work?  Plus she had a new tag team partner to support in the egomaniac Jordan Williams    and well let’s face it Odette was obsessed with her fans, obsessed with the light they gave her.

And what was the price Odette paid for not sticking to her guns? She wound up showing up to Climax Control but not in the graceful way she wanted, in the form of being attacked by the unknown. Maybe the nonsense that Derek Thorne has been dribbling lately is becoming a reality. Sure Gabriel played “shocked” he was bound to play up the role of “concerned boyfriend”, because the thought of his image being damaged alone was an unspoken fear of his. Gabriel loved being the good guy he loved having the fans eat out of his hands, hanging on every single word he says. Why do you think Odette told him to rack off? Why do you think Odette was happier to have Jordan by her side rather than her “Boyfriend?” She wasn’t going to fall for his illusion. Gabriel was like a plain class window, see through. Odette wasn’t going to let him dance back into her life that easy after everything he had done to her, after using her and she sure as hell wasn’t going to let him win. Win this battle of wits, this battle of right and wrong. Just because Odette was a happy go lucky type of girl didn’t mean that she didn’t have that mean streak that only a future ex-girlfriend could harvest.

You better believe that Gabriel…

---

Odette: “Where the hell were you?... where were any of you”

Opening up in the New Xtreme’s locker room Odette Ryder was seen nursing the back of her neck with her right hand, while addressing the full unit of NXT.

Odette: “Don’t fucking ignore me… where the fuck were you?”

No one said a word towards the angry Australian as she paced backwards and forwards screaming at them. Derek was reclined back into his seat with an amused look on his face, this of course caught Odette’s attention.

Odette: “What the fuck are you smirking at? Do you even work here anymore? How the fuck did you even get let into NXT? Oh and aren’t you the “protector” of the group… so where the fuck were you? While I was getting attacked? That’s right you were too busy, most likely getting caught up in Pussy Willows’ blouse to realise that YOUR TEAM member needed you.”

Derek didn’t say a word he just continued to stare up at Odette blankly, almost staring right through her. To the left of Derek sat Jamie who was slamming his fingers away at the keyboard of his Iphone.

Odette: “I’m not even going to ask why you didn’t save me. You’re too busy trying to bang your fingers up Vixen’s dress while Spike isn’t looking… it’s pathetic”

Spike cleared his throat in the background, getting Odette’s attention. The look on his face was one of concern as Odette just shook her head at him. You see while The Sins were all flooding Gabriel with concern about the “Bitch” Odette, where the hell was her support from her family? Where was her safety net? While Odette was being attacked at Climax Control where was her protection, where we’re her soldiers? Where was Gabriel? That’s right… nowhere to be found. The last person in the world that Odette thought would save her, saved her, her hero was the one and only Jordan Williams. Walking around the locker room Odette couldn’t believe that her fellow team mates were mute it was if they enjoyed seeing this side of Odette or they were dumbfounded that she had finally snapped. Running her hands through her hair Odette’s glare turned to Jessie.

Odette: “Jessie… does loyalty mean nothing to you? Who saved you from Misty? Oh that’s right I did. She would have killed you Jessie if we didn’t come to your rescue… yet you couldn’t be bothered to do the same for me? Hell it’s not even the fact that NO ONE was there for me it’s the fact that no one has even bothered to come check up on me, to see if I was okay. NOT ONE of you has even bothered to ask me about Gabriel, what is it? Is it because most of you have known him longer your loyalty lies with him?”

Jessie just blinked while glaring up at Odette not saying a word just a bright smile plastered on her face.

Odette: “Ha amusing the one time I want you to say something is the one time you decide to shut the fuck up… the normally talkative Jessie has a mute button after all. Praise the fucking Lord. I don’t even know why you’re smiling Jessie… what have you got to smile about? Oh Wow you’re the number one contender for the Bombshell Roulette Championship? Big fucking deal… look at me when I say this… think back to a few weeks ago I faced Becky Ragdoll Jones in a one on one match nontitle… but you know what? I beat her, so realistically I became the number one contender before you… You’re just warming my spot Jessie… you’re sitting in the spot that I deserve that I should have… but once again… I’m getting screwed over… I’m getting over looked. I haven’t even been in this company for a year and I have NEVER been beaten in singles competition… and YOU get rewarded? Fuck me Jessie, get the gun, hold the trigger and put the barrel to my temple… this is horse shit, this is unbelievable… I have worked my arse off… someone like you comes in after me and takes away my opportunity… takes away what I should be wrestling for. That match with Becky should have been for the title, that match with Becky should have been the night that I became the Sin City Wrestling’s first ever triple crown champion… I should have the bragging rights, I should be rewarded… for my hard work… not spat on, not disrespected… not tossed away. It’s a joke… I’m not a joke… I’m a force… a force that SCW doesn’t want to unleash”

Stopping to take a well needed breather Odette gritted her teeth as Vixen could be heard yawning. Looking over towards Vixen Odette’s cheeked flushed red, the burning feeling of being disrespected was flooding her body as Vixen sat with the Bombshell Championship on her lap as she filed her nails above it. Odette watched at the white nail dust floated down at sat on the Championship Belt, causing the Australian to snarl.

Odette: “Oh forgive me for keeping you awake Champ, I didn’t realise that doing NOTHING was such hard work… look at you, you don’t even have enough respect for that belt that you would sit there and degrade it. Look at the belt… it’s disgusting, have you even polished it? Do you even care about it? What do you think because you fucking the leader of NXT that you can just ignore me? Do you think that because you were here before me that automatically means you hold rank over me?”

Odette started laughing, stepping up closer to Vixen leaning in down to her level.

Odette: “I would and I could destroy you…”

Vixen just looked up at Odette with a smug look on her face, picking up her Bombshell Championship she flicked up over her shoulder and tapped it.

Odette: “What you think because you’re holding the gold that you’re untouchable now? Trust me kitty cat if I wanted that belt, I would take it, with force.”

Vixen stroked her fingers over the nameplate of the belt as if she was mocking Odette, telling the brunette that the belt was hers. Miss Ryder licked her lips and took a step in closer, looking dead into Vixen’s eyes she could feel a built up distrust, dislike for the Canadian bubbling inside her.

Odette: “Oh please… tell me another knock knock joke about how that belt belongs to you, you’re keeping it warm for the greater good of Sin City Wrestling. The only good thing about you holding it is that it silences the critics of NXT. You’re a lazy champion Vixen, what have you done since winning the belt? What have you done for the “face” Bombshells? You’re just the puppet master and I’m your toy dancing on your fucking strings, but it stops here and it stops tonight… I’m not your escape goat anymore. There will be no more “Oh Odette will cover that” “Oh Odette will deal with that” I’m sick of doing your job Vixen… I carry the NXT women’s division, I carry the “good girl” side of SCW, I’m the block between you and Misty. You see while you’re off sucking Spike’s cock and mothering Eden… I’m the one that is taking the abuse from Misty… I’m the one who is becoming more and more like Misty… because she is trying to fuck with my mind… you think she wouldn’t be doing this to you if I wasn’t around? She would be all over you Vixen, she would want to destroy you… but lucky me, lucky bubbly little Odette is on the scene… no it’s Lucky for you Vixen, it’s always been lucky for you. You should be thankful Misty has a power problem and because she needs to be at the top, she needs to be the most dominate bombshell… You’re lucky that Misty is focused on the top Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling… she is focused… not on you… the bombshell champion, she is focused on… me… the underrated underdog that still has to fight to get her name in the lights. While you? Just spread your legs and joys flows in. You couldn’t be bothered to save me Vixen? You couldn’t be bothered to care? I’m opening the flood gates… and now the responsibility of being the Bombshell Champion lies on your shoulders. From now on my hands are clean… from now on you do your own dirty work”

Pulling back from Vixen, Odette took a step to the side her emerald eyes falling onto her mentor Spike Staggs. He was the only one in this room that seemed to be listening that seemed to be taking in what was happening. As the rest of NXT sat their looking out into the distance Spike’s eyes were locked on Odette’s. Flickering hints of anger, hints of confusion but also darkened with concern. He had never encountered Odette like this no one had, not even Gabriel. This was a whole new side of Odette. Spike slid forward on the leather chair and motioned for Odette to come closer towards him. Taking a few steps closer towards Spike Odette dropped to her knees, gritting her teeth she looked up at him with sad eyes. She was waiting for him to correct her, waiting on Spike to tell her what she had just said was uncalled for, but that never happened. Spike’s hands cupped the sides of Odette’s face as he lifted her gaze up to meet his, letting go of her face he playfully knocked Odette on the jaw line as if to say “chin up” before nodding towards her.

Spike: “Why haven’t you told me this is how you feel?”

Odette blinked back tears as she was now looking at one of the males in her life she never wanted to disappoint. Sighing she licked her lips before mumbling.

Odette: “It’s hard to talk Spike, when you’re surrounded by noise.”

Nodding Spike knew what she was hinting at, running her hands through her hair.

Spike: “Now let me have it… time to clean the air and don’t hold back”

Odette: “I’m disappointed Spike, I’m sick and tired of being over looked… I’m sick of busting my arse and people riding off my success… I’m sick of listening to people use my name to try and get further in their Sin City Wrestling careers… I’m sick of Amanda coming out week after week talking about how she “beat me” she never pinned me Spike… she didn’t even get to push me into the open grave, she is a fucking dreamer if she thinks that she can beat me one on one. Yet here she is… she has bragging rights, she has a knife to my throat… she gets to toy with me and she hasn’t even accomplished anything against me. Then there’s Misty… oh sweet Misty… I can’t even go into  detail on how fucking delusional that beast is, I beat her one, two, three and now all of a sudden were in a war, she’s like the stuck up kid who loses at paper, scissors, rock in the first round and then demands that it comes best out of three falls. What happens when I beat her all three times Spike? What will it become then? The best out of seven? No matter what I do, or how many times I defeat Misty she will never respect me, she will never admit my dominance I have here in Sin City wrestling… I will just always be that little girl who is “following in her footsteps” I don’t follow anyone Spike, I make my own path. I know this must seem selfish, I know this must seem uncalled for but I need something, I need a break, I need a release… and no I’m not talking about a holiday… I need to do something, something so wicked, so bad that no one believes it. I need to change the game in the Bombshell division Spike, I need to leave my foot prints in the sand… but every time I try to there is a mother fucking road block, or a loop hole that stops me. You’re the only one that can help me Spike, so I’m asking you… no wait I’m begging you… help me. You need to help me, I can’t control this anymore… I don’t want to control this anymore. I have learnt that I can’t trust Gabriel with this, I can’t even talk to him about this he would never approve… nor would he care… that’s why I need you Spike… you have to help me, you have to care, you have to listen… because maybe just maybe… you and I have a little bit more in common than just our colours. Help me Spike… before it drags me to hell and leaves me there.”

As tears streamed down Odette’s face she felt Spike’s hand on the top of her right shoulder patting her, as if to cheer her up. Looking back up from the floor Odette’s jaw dropped as the room was empty, no wait the room was spinning and the room was definitely going fussy. What the hell? Odette ripped her eye lids opened and let out a massive gasp for air, her head leaving the pillow just a few inches. Adjusting her eyes to the bright sunlight that was coming through the blinds in her windows Odette rolled over, her body wet from sweat from her bad dream. As her breathing returned back to normal Odette ran her left hand through her hair, but as she brought her hand back down something shiny caught her attention. Bringing her left hand up in front of her face Odette’s eyes bugged out of her head. Her ring finger now had a massive five carat engagement ring on it, looking at the diamond in the sunlight Odette smiled before pulling herself up to a seated position.

Odette: “Gabriel… where are you?”

Odette looked around her room in search of Gabriel, but he was nowhere in sight.

Odette: “Gabe, baby… come here… where are you? The answer is yes… yes of course I’ll marry you”

The bathroom door swung open inside her bedroom that she shared with Gabriel, but it wasn’t Gabriel who walked out. Odette swallowed hard as she looked at the man in front of her, he wasn’t a stranger to this house but he was defiantly not allowed in Odette’s and Gabriel’s private bathroom. I mean they had “stuff” in there.

Despayre: “I don’t know why you keep calling out for Gabriel, he’s not here”

Odette: “Despayre what the hell are you doing in Gabriel’s and my room?”

Despayre shook his head as he made his way over towards the bed, Angel clutched safely in his hands.

Despayre: “Swear jar, Come on Odette you know the rules.”

Odette started to look around for some loose change that Gabriel always seemed to have lying around.

Odette: “I’m going to have to take an I O U sorry Despy… but what did you mean by Gabriel’s not here?”

Despayre looked at Odette in disbelief.

Despayre: “You killed him, don’t you remember? You ruined Gabriel… you sent him away and now we all have to suffer, we don’t know where he is… he doesn’t call… he doesn’t write… you RUINED EVERYTHING”

Odette didn’t know what to say but she didn’t believe Despayre for a second.

Odette: “is this a joke? Because I’m not laughing… where is he? We’re getting married look what he brought me.”

Flashing Despy her engagement ring Odette was acting like a proud mother, showing off her children’s baby photos.

Despayre: “Wow depression really did a number on you too didn’t it? Gabriel didn’t buy that for you… you brought it for yourself…”

Odette: “That doesn’t make any sense… and wait… why are you in our bathroom?”

Despayre placed Angel down on the bed in front of him, but kept him in a safe distance.

Despayre: “You took away my brother, you made Gabriel disappear so now I’m going to make you live a life is misery. At first I was going to let you get away with it, but then Angel had this brilliant idea… that we take away everything you love.”

Odette: “What are you talking about?”

Despayre: “All the perks you had because of you leeching Gabriel’s money are gone Odette, no more bikes, no more Swarovski, no more barbies, no more designer clothing, Carrot and Princeton were given away… your cars were destroyed… Angel said we had to do it to teach you a lesson of loss.”

Wrapping her arms around herself Odette clung on confused.

Despayre: “You never missed Gabriel… and now look. All you had to do was call him, but you pushed him away. Angel says you did this to yourself.”

Odette: “This is crazy Despayre… Gabriel wouldn’t want this”

Despayre: “we’ll never know now will we? You forced him away.”

Despy reached out and hugged Angel he was sad that his best friend had been driven away by Odette’s actions.

Despayre: “Odette why did you push him away, Gabriel gave you everything? He made you happy, he spoiled you, he loved you… you would have everything you ever wanted, could have gone anywhere… but you ruined that. Just so you could have the attention of other guys… Angel calls you all types of bad names… home wrecker is his favourite, well it’s the only one he will let me repeat.”

Rubbing her eyes Odette was confused by this all, surely she didn’t drive Gabriel away. Did she?

Odette: “I-I-I… don’t know what to say… I don’t… know…”

Despayre: “Did you love him?”

Odette: “Of course I do!”

Despayre looked down at his bear and smiled.

Despayre: “I told you she still loves him”

Angel must have been saying something to Despy, from the way Despy was looking down at his suffered friend.

Despayre: “Angel says I’m not allowed to fall for your dirty tricks, he says your lying… he is also hungry… and wants you to make him a sandwich and this time he wants Peanut Butter and Jelly not Honey and Cinnamon like you tried to feed him yesterday”

Despy poked his tongue out of the side of his mouth in disgust as he started to fade away from Odette’s vision. She felt like she was falling, like she was passing out. Crashing back down to her pillow, Odette instantly jumped back up. Rubbing her eyes she was in her bedroom but there was no Despayre and now Angel to be seen. Cuddling back down underneath the covers Odette sighed it was just a dream a weird creepy dream. Rolling over to her side she prayed that Gabriel would be lying beside her, as she opened her eyes her mouth grew wide.

Chloe: “You’re an idiot.”

Odette reached out and touched her sister’s face, sweeping the blonde locks of hair away from her face.

Odette: “Chloe, I’ve missed you…”

Chloe was like the spit from Odette’s mouth but she was just blonde, edging closer to her sister Odette was starring in amazement.

Odette: “This can’t be real”

Chloe: “It’s a dream you moron”

Chloe laughed at her older sister, and patted her hand on Odette’s shoulder.

Odette: “I can’t believe you’re here”

Chloe: “I don’t know why you can’t believe it… you wanted me here, so I’m here… can I just say, oh what a mess you’re in baby girl. You never knew how to keep a boyfriend”

Odette: “Oh geez thanks”

Chloe: “You’re welcome. Now explain to me what it was this time?”

Wiggling in to be closer to her sister Odette was just a few inches away from her, she felt at peace being able to hug her sister once more.

Odette: “I stuffed up again, I guess... it’s always my fault… I thought I was doing the right thing… I never do the right thing. Wait why are you asking me what happened, you should know?”

Chloe: “I do know… sweetheart and I do know it’s NOT ALL your fault so don’t be so hard on yourself. Gabriel is as much to blame as you are.”

Odette: “Why do I think you’re the only other person in the world that thinks that?”

Chloe just winked before playing with the tangles in Odette’s hair.

Chloe: “You want my advice?”

Odette: “Of course…”

The blonde girl held onto Odette’s face looking her deep in the eyes.

Chloe: “You need to call him”

Odette: “And say what?”

Chloe: “I don’t know Odette maybe talk about the weather, or the new Honda CBR that has come out… your such a dag… tell him you love him and you want him to come home. I know that as soon as those words come from your lips Gabriel will come home, in a heartbeat. Don’t think for one minute this time apart isn’t kicking his arse. Trust me I’ve had my work cut out for me trying to keep both of you spazzas from doing stupid shit.”

Running her hands along her sister’s shoulder Odette couldn’t believe that she was seeing her sister, well she was dreaming of her sister.

Odette: “I’m sorry”

Chloe: “Don’t be sorry Odette, Just change… Now get up and get out of bed and call him.”

Odette: “I’m scared Clo”

Chloe: “I know, but you gotta leap before you look sometimes.”

Letting out a girly laugh Chloe smiled towards her big sister, while Odette started to cry.

Chloe: “Hey keep your chin up okay?”

Odette: “That’s hard to do when everyone is against you”

Chloe shook her head, her emerald eyes lost in Odette’s. As the two sister’s held onto each other

Chloe: “Okay… promise me you’ll think about calling Gabriel okay? IF not I’ll try and pull some strings on my side… and I might just be able to whip something up… But you have to promise me you’ll give it your best shot… look I’ve got to go Odette… it’s time to get up baby doll. Now promise me?

Odette’s lip dropped as she huffed back sobs.

Odette: “I promise… but I don’t want you to go”

Chloe: “I’m never far away”

Odette: “Stay with me please… please stay, I don’t want to be alone”

Chloe: “You’re not alone Odette I swear, I would never leave you alone… you know this”

The look of desperation on Odette’s face said it all she missed her sister, she needed her sister and the fact her sister was no longer around in a physical form was enough to break her heart ten thousand times a day, no wait every hour.

Odette: “I Love you Chloe”

Chloe: “I love you too Odette”

Blinking Odette was at first afraid to open her eyes, she didn’t want to be met with the disappointment of her sister Chloe being gone again from her life. Opening her emerald eyes slowly Odette, smiled as tears of joys rolled down her cheeks.

Chloe: “Ovelay owsknay onay imitlay otay itsway enduranceway, onay endway otay itsway usttray, onay adingfay ofway itsway opehay; itway ancay outlastway anythingway. Ovelay illstay andsstay enwhay allway elseway ashay allenfay”

Listening to her sister speak in pig Latin a language they had mastered when they were little girls brought a smile to her face. Chloe gave her sister a kiss on the forehead and waited for Odette to process what she had just said and for her to say it back in English.

Odette: “Love knows no limit… to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love still stands when all else has fallen”

Chloe: “Took you long enough”

Odette: “I'mway outway ofway acticepray”

The two girls that could be mistaken for twins laughed as Odette finally closed her eyes, only to reopen them finally coming to the land of the living. It’s amazing what your mind does when you’re stressed… the damage can be just as dangerous as the poison of doubt itself.

---

7th of February – Let’s get to the match shiz shall we?

Opening up in Odette’s backyard, the young Aussie can be seen sitting beside the pool. Even tho it was winter and chilly Miss Ryder still managed to go for a morning dip. The sun was just peering over the horizon breaking up the day from the everlasting night.  Her long brown hair was out and flowing around her shoulders, a large amount was puffed up around her face. A bright yellow towel was wrapped around her body loosely as she dangled her feet into the icy water.

Odette: “Well here we go again, this week you the Sin City Wrestling loyalist get to see Jordan Williams and myself team again for round two of the mixed tag team tournament… this week Christian and Mark have decided to give us a break. Maybe they’re finally seeing that Jordan and I are two of the hardest working stars on the roster, so we got a relief week? I mean Matthew Kennedy and Danica Jones? Ha… I guess Jordan’s friendship with Mark Ward is paying for something.”

Winking at the camera Odette licked her lips before continuing.

Odette: “Oh sorry forgive me where are my manners this morning? Welcome to Sin City Wrestling Danica… Forgive me it’s just that you’ve been so quiet since your arrival in SCW you can hardly blame me for not knowing who you are.”

Man Odette is in a feral mood this week – nice work Gabriel.

Odette: “From what I do know about you tho is that even tho you share Nick Jones’ last name you share no relation, although you might be distantly related to that Becky Jones reject? You know what you two will share in common tho and I can pretty much promise it… you will both suffer a defeat at the hands Odette Nicole Ryder. Oh but Odette you can’t talk about Danica like that, she’s rich… she’s the cousin of the trillion dollar princess Angel Kash.”

Cue over the top eye roll.

Odette: “Please… you think just because you’re from the Hamptons you’re above me? I grew up in the Australian Outback and I’d still eat you alive finically… moral of the story… don’t try and flash your rich badge at me Danica because that old dog won’t beg.”

Yep this is a new side of Odette she just continued to stare down the camera.

Odette: “I don’t care that you’re an up and coming talent, because on Sunday you’re just a stepping stone in my way of advancing into round three of the tournament. If I even thought about allowing you to defeat me it wouldn’t be doing Mildred any favours, it would be a spit in the face of the legacy that she has left for us females in the world of wrestling. Now before people start bitching about me being “mean” to the new girl let’s get one thing straight… I don’t care. All I care about is walking out to the ring with Mr Jordan Williams this Sunday, having a stellar match, we get the victory and then Jordan my hero and I can retreat to the back so we can focus on round three. I’m sure Danica you will have a head full a steam, coming into this match I mean you have a lot to prove… but read my lips. I want you to be angry I want you to feel disrespected by me… because I need you to want to hurt me. Let’s just call it a new thing of mine, let’s just say that I can perform better knowing that my opponent is going to be firing all cylinders directly at me.”

Clicking her tongue off her teeth Odette continued.

Odette: “I might be changing Rydernites, but it’s because you wanted me to… but it will be for the better… I guarantee. I’m the same girl just with a slightly bigger picture on life. Just know that this Sunday I will do my best to entertain you, to excite you… and to bring you a well-deserved wrestling match. The only way I know how, Oz Style. You won’t leave disappointed my O Ryder fans but just remember you all asked for this. You all asked to see a more ruthless side of my fighting style, you said you all wanted to see how far I would go, how far I would push my body… I’d push my body til its death for this industry, for my company… I would gladly leave each and every week battered and bruised just to give you all a show of a life time.”

Looking down into the icy water Odette, went to unwrap her towel.

Odette: “Oh and Matty… I didn’t forget about you… it’s been nice knowing you, but really? You’re facing Jordan Williams… who could easily be turning into my best tag team partner ever… do you think he will give two shits about your dead end journey to face Mark Ward? Ha… Jordan will give you a personal preview of what your outcome would be up against Marky Mark… you’re not like it, but it will be a thrill to watch up close and personal… seeing the Emerald Dragon rip the cords out of the wall and cancelling the filth that is known as “Prime time” will be the highlight of many people’s night… Oh and Matty tell Marty to keep his hands where I can see them… I don’t want him trying to interfere in this match… because I’m sure Jordan will have no issues ripping him to pieces.”

Dropping the towel just slightly, Odette continued.

Odette: “Jordan… you kept your end of the bargain in the first week and you showed me how compassionate you can be last week coming to see if I was okay. So in return I will do the same… all bullshit aside. You and I are the team that the other teams wish they could beat. So just like the first week Jordan let’s not disappoint the masses… let’s give the Sin City Wrestling crowd a taste of what… O J can do… and trust me… if you and I stay on the same page it could very well end up being very… very…”

Standing up Odette, dropped the towel down to the flooring around the pool. Turning around the camera panned into the tiny emerald bikini bottom that read “Juicy” on the back in rhinestones. Looking over her shoulder Odette winked at the cameraman.

Odette: “Get it? Got it? Good… Come this Sunday Danica let’s put on a show… and Jordan let’s takes this Mixed Tag Team Tournament up a level shall we?”

Ruffling her hair Odette looked pleased with herself.

Odette: “This Sunday Rydernites… let’s ride”

Winking she turned and drove into the freezing pool as the cameraman panned away, fading off to nothing.

---

9th of February – sometimes when history repeats itself it’s hard to focus it’s hard to believe.

Opening up in the crowded night club Lax in the Luxor hotel, the room was packed with people drinking and dancing. The room club had been decorated with bright blue and yellows two of Odette’s favourite colours. She had to admit since joining the Luxor team they were doing everything they could to keep her happy. Over to the side of the room Odette was seen with her hand wrapped around the neck of Brandi Shortz, the two Bombshells were singing loudly to each other each with a drink in their hand. Around the room other familiar SCW faces could be seen all the members of NXT had shown up hell even Simone had managed to show up. There was a massive void as none of the Sin’s around, why would they turn up? They didn’t owe Odette a damn thing now did they? A mixture of other celebrities filled the room, let’s see we had to boys from Thunder from down Under – Naturally, the Fantasy girls, Carrot Top was holding up the bar making jokes, I’m fairly sure I just saw Garth Brooks dancing over by the tower speakers. Tommy Lee or Mr ex Pamela Anderson was surrounded by a bunch of females, while all the members of Korn were in attendance and just about to take the stage. Oh look there’s Justin… no wait sorry that’s just James Huntington Hawkes III and oh my god is he dancing the ‘dougie?’

Brandi: “Didn’t you say Gabriel is coming tonight… and oh girl I hope that has two meanings… you two need to fight then fuck mmkay?”

Odette almost choked on her drink as Brandi was now screaming into her ear.

Odette: “He did say he was coming but… something might have come up, maybe”

Brandi: “Oh please tell me you, realise what you just said?”

Miss Ryder just laughed as Brandi twirled her around the dance floor. Odette was wearing a killer pair of 6inch tan heels with the red bottoms so we all know what that means. Her legs were covered by a very tight fitting pair of white skinny jeans that were ripped on the front of her thighs. Her midsection was out as Odette was only wearing a cropped white top that had a sparkle in the fabric, but around her neck was a number of necklaces. As the two besties continued to party the night away, Bo was keeping a close eye on his wild thing. The song came to an end and Brandi spun Odette around dramatically and just as Odette was mid way through her twirl she looked over towards the doorway seeing a flock of girls, screaming and hollering as Gabriel had finally made his appearance.  Brandi twirled Odette into her belly and whispered into her ear.

Brandi: “Go get him…”

Odette: “He’s busy… plus… he can come find me”

Brandi: “You asked him to come tonight, maybe you should have worn some runners Odette… because it’s your time to chase.”

Odette: “Please, I could run in higher heels then these”

As the two bombshells were looking over towards Gabriel, Gabriel lifted his head after signing a few autographs and spotted his “girlfriend” across the room.

Brandi: “Well he knows that you know he is here now… so you may as well go get him…”

Odette flashed a smile across the room to Gabriel.

Odette: “I’ll be back”

Brandi: “Don’t take this the wrong but hopefully you won’t be… if you catch my drift”

Brandi gave Odette a little push as she walked over towards the centre of the dance floor, in attempts to get to Gabriel. Nursing her glass in her hand Odette only had to walk half way across the room as Gabriel had made his way past the masses to get to her first. As the two “lovers” stood in the middle of the room, Odette couldn’t help but want to grab on Gabriel and not let go.

Odette: “You’re here”

Gabriel: “I said I would be.”

You could almost cut the tension with a knife as they just stared at each other not really knowing that to do or who should make the first move. Taking a step forward Odette licked her lips.

Odette: “It means a lot to have you here”

Gabriel just nodded not really understanding why Odette was being so distance with him. with her free left hand Odette grabbed onto Gabriel’s right hand and brought it up to her chest letting it rest on her heart. So he could feel the million and one flutters he was making her produce. A warm smile crossed his cold face as he dropped his hand back to his side, before looking around the room.

Gabriel: “I like what you’ve done to the place”

He laughed as he brought his attention back down towards Odette, but she wasn’t in the mood for talking. As Gabriel’s head turned Odette’s free hand was cupping his face. Her thumb was tracing his jawline as her focus was solely on his lips right now. Her thumb came up from his jaw to rub his bottom lip, backing her hand away from his lip Odette looked Gabriel in his dark eyes before leaning in and pressing her lips against his lightly. Gabriel hands came down to rest on Odette’s hips as their kiss deepened before the two broke apart. The look on both of their faces said it all they had missed this, they had longed for each other’s touch.  As Gabriel searched Odette’s eyes it was like he was looking for some truth.

Gabriel: “Not like this… I don’t want it to be a repeat of our first kiss… I want you to be sure you want this and not being under the influence of alcohol”

The truth in Gabriel’s eyes stared down Odette as she backed away from him, stunned.

Odette: “Excuse me?”

Gabriel: “I don’t want it to start like this Odette… you need to make sure your mind is clear.”

Shaking her head Odette didn’t bother to reply, she just pushed passed Gabriel and stormed out of the club handing Brandi her glass before making her exit. Gabriel was left standing in the middle of the dance floor the look on his face screamed that he was livid. He felt a tap on the back of his shoulders, turning around he went to say something nasty but he realised it was only Brandi.

Brandi: “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Gabriel: “Wrong with me? Odette invites me here, I turn up, she is drunk then she kisses me like I should forget about everything that has happened?”

Brandi: “You’re an idiot”

Brandi held up Odette’s glass and waved it in front of Gabriel’s face.

Brandi: “You want to know how drunk Odette is? Then take a sip”

Forcing the cup into Gabriel’s hand he took it, looking down at the clear liquid in the glass he would assume that it was with white rum or vodka. Brandi watched on tapping her foot as Gabriel brought the glass to his lips, taking a sip he pulled the cup away surprised.

Brandi: “It’s called Seven Up, you know Pepsi makes it…”

Shaking her head Brandi wasn’t trying to be mean to Gabriel she was just trying to get him to see what was happening.

Gabriel: “this is all she had been drinking tonight?”

Brandi nodded her head

Brandi: “She’s not well Gabe… she won’t tell me what’s wrong… but a sister just knows. Now go get her before you fuck it all up again”

Before Gabriel could turn around to go after Odette, the big red hair weirdo was standing in front of him. With a serious look on his face.

Carrot Top: “She’s in her dressing room… you remember where the Fantasy girls’ dressing room is? Yeah well it’s down the hall from that… three doors on the left.”

Gabriel: “Thanks”

With that said and done Gabriel was now in search of Odette, it was going to be a long night for the pair.
>