Author Topic: Not a good week  (Read 414 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
Not a good week
« on: February 08, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »
 \'user

As the screen came up it showed SCW bombshell Laura Jackson driving down the highway after the latest show. She and Mandy had just managed to hold onto the Bombshells tag titles. Laura had to admit she was surprised since Necra had spent basically the whole match kicking hers and Amanda ass. Still they had the gold but the beating they took wasn’t over as a group known as the Fallen did a number on them. Still she looked upset as she drove meanwhile her tag partner and girlfriend Amanda Cortez sat in her the car with her. She seemed to be checking her feet aka her other source of money to make sure they were ok. She rubbed them groaning with pleasure as she did it.

Amanda Cortez
God my feet are so primed for a rub right now. Guess we know what we are going to do when we get home tonight huh?

Laura didn’t answer she didn’t even blink! All she did was stare at the road in front of her. Amanda then leaned over her and smiled.

Amanda Cortez
You know what I love the look on that stupid fake goddess Necra face when she realised that we beat her. Oh man I could watch that reaction for hours.

Amanda giggled but again Laura didn’t say a word and Amanda got stroppy with her at this point.  

Amanda Cortez
Why are you mad I didn’t do nothing.

Laura finally looked at her and Amanda got a nervous look in her eyes. Amanda backup a little in her seat as she did this. Laura then returning to looking at the road before she went off.

Laura Jackson
Didn’t nothing wrong! Mandy tonight you got into a shouting match with your tag partner in the Blast from the Past tournament over the fact he can’t remember what you did on a quote special night out we went on to get to know who we were teaming with. A night which I have been informed involved you being naked with him on the bed. Then I find out that you have made a deal with someone who I have never even met or talked to before and who knows what he wants. Then you right in front of me you flirt with him like it’s nothing. So yeah excuse me if I’m not exactly jumping for joy right now.

Amanda looked down at this point it was clear that Laura had been hurt by her comments. Laura saw this out of the corner of her eye and she felt bad. She leant over and put her hand on Mandy knee.

Laura Jackson
Look I’m sorry Mandy it’s just that with the attack and everything I’m on edge right now so I’m sorry if I hurt you I didn’t mean too.

Amanda looked up and then she kind of half smiled at Laura.

Amanda Cortez
It’s ok Laura. I probably did deserve that I mean I should have told you about talking to Erik and the deal we talked about but I got scared that if I told you he would call off the deal. I mean you did keep Hawaii from me I guess that I felt it was the same. You know I don’t want you mad at me if you get mad I worry I would lose you and I just can’t have that. As for the Trevor thing nothing happened I mean I love you and only you. I would never do anything that I mean you know that with my other line of work I get offers like that all the time. But I say no to them because I love you. I mean yes I was naked but you know when I get drunk I sleep like that because it’s easier and that night we both got loaded so. It was just how the night ended up and you know that I have no interest in him but if it will help I dump him once we done in the tournament then he can go screw whoever the fuck he wants. As for the flirting it never means anything it’s just something I do it for fun!

Laura sighed she knew Mandy heart was in the right place despite everything but still she felt she had to explain whys he felt the way she did. She then looked over at Mandy and gave her a quick smile on her face.

Laura Jackson
Mandy it’s just hard because I know that it could lead somewhere and that what scares me. I know it’s harmless fun but it’s make me worry that you are going to end up doing to the wrong person and we will have a real problem. So please try not to be so full on with it in the future for me?

Amanda sat up and looked at Laura she had a serious look on her face as she did it.

Amanda Cortez
I’ll promise I will try!

Laura knew that when it came to Mandy that was the best she could ask for.

Laura Jackson
Thanks Mandy that means a lot to me. Listen I don’t know about you but I could use a drink so do you want to stop off at a store and get some booze to help us celebrate our great title defence?

Amanda Cortez
Sounds like a plan to me!

The pair giggle as the car sped up. As it disappeared into the night the screen turned black.

When it came back up we had fast forward to Sunday and the air was filled with excitement. However down in the bowels of the E Center that excitement wasn’t around. Just the sound of a dull thud. The thud was coming from a hand hitting leather as Laura Jackson was attacking a heavy bag with gusto. The black bag swung back and forth from the impacts and Laura had a steely look on her face as she did this.

Ahhh good to see you getting a workout in before the match!

It was Max Burke her tag partner in the tournament. Laura didn’t react she just carried on attacking the bag. Max walked over to her and called out to her once more.

Max Burke
Earth to Laura?

Max waved his hand in front of her face. She still didn’t react to this.

Max Burke
Hey anything wrong Laura?

Max put his hand on Laura shoulder to try and get her attention. What he got was a shot that drilled him in the mouth. Max stumbled back more from being stunned then hurt by the punch he had just taken. Suddenly it seemed like Laura snapped back out of her daze and then she realised what she had done and started to go back.

Laura Jackson
Oh my god Max I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do that are you ok?

Max rubbed his jaw and looked at her.

Max Burke
Man people were right when they said you had a good right hand on you!

He stopped rubbing his jaw and walked over to her as she did it.

Max Burke
Look I’m sorry to disturb you but you looked troubled and well I just wanted to make sure everything was ok with you?

Laura let out a sigh and scratched the back of her head.

Laura Jackson
Not really. I mean this whole business with Trevor and Mandy been playing on my mind. I believe Mandy when she says that nothing happened but then earlier in the week she got arrested for trying to break into Trevor car because she had left it in there and she didn’t want me to freak out over hearing his voice on her phone. So I have to do with that and that mean I basically had no time to get ready for our match. So I just tried to do that now and I nearly knocked you on your ass!

Max let out a short laugh at that answer

Max Burke
Umm no you didn’t Laura?

Laura Jackson
You want an action replay buddy?

Max held up his hand as Laura did that.

Laura Jackson
So yeah I’m in great shape for this match ughhh I know I needed a solid week of training because this Roxi girl she may dress like she is a reject from the world worst cos-playing conversation but she has some serious wrestling skills and I don’t know if I can cope with that given how my week has gone so far. There also Gabriel has shown that he is no push over either so I got a feeling our tournament may end tonight.

Max walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Max Burke
Look Laura we both knew this wasn’t going to be an easy tournament and you’re right Roxi and Gabriel are tough but as long as we go out there and do our best we can hold out heads high do you think you can do that?

Laura Jackson
Yeah but still I hate for it to end like this because of my crappy week.

Max Burke
Like I said Laura if it happens it happens but at the end of the day we had a good time and that all that matter.

Laura looked at him and smiled. He had calm her down at least for the moment.

Laura Jackson
Listen you want to help me warm up?

Max Burke
Only if you promise not to hit me again.

Laura let out a giggle and nodded. With that Max walked over to the bag and grabbed it.

Max Burke
Ready when you are Laura.

With that Laura started to work over the bag once more. As she did this the screen turns black.

End of RP
user posted image