Author Topic: This is too perfect for words.  (Read 466 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
This is too perfect for words.
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
 Whilst Matthew wasn’t in action last week he was featured in an attack by Nick Jones and Mark Ward, needless to say Matthew wasn’t about to take that lying down.

But first he had his second round match in the Blast from the Past Mixed Tag Team Tournament where he and Danica Jones where teaming up to take on NXT member Odette Ryder and Supremacy member Jordan Williams two people that he has an obvious history with, can Matthew win and move on to the next round?

Matthew’s hotel room, Edgewater Hotel, Laughlin, Nevada
February 7th, 2013, 11:00am

“Great, the one time I get to be close to Odette Ryder and you’re facing her team!” Marty grunted as he folded his arms. “Seriously, first Mark Ward won’t give you a match and now he puts you in this match? Fucking cock……”

“Shut it!” I cut him off catching Marty by surprise. “I have no patience for your lusting for anyone on the SCW Bombshell Roster at the moment, Mark Ward is a coward and if our plan goes as planned he will be dealt with, for now we can only focus on advancing.”

“So what’s the plan boss?” Zack asked as we turned to him.

“Do you honestly believe that I’d talk about such plans on camera? I’d be a fool to even consider it!” I pointed out and Zack quickly shut up. “For now I shall focus on the Blast from the Past Tournament and advancing to the Semi-Finals of this pointless thing.”

“Pointless? I know you hate Mark but I’m pretty sure Christian won’t like you calling it that.” Al pointed out and I shook my head.

“There’s no prize for this tournament, SCW doesn’t have a Mixed Tag Title as far as I know and I doubt that Christian wants to create one and most importantly three matches have ended due to the interference of one of the participant’s rivals and one ended in DQ due to Tom Dudely being an idiot!” I pointed out with a frown. “Needless to say I think we can expect Misty to show up again!”

“Actually I think she’ll be busy focusing on her rematch with Jessie at the Super J Cup Tournament.” Marty pointed out and I frowned once I realized that he had a point. “Not like it matters, you’ll still beat them!”

“That’s exactly right! Now leave me be, I have a promo to do.” I instructed them and the three of them left the room, once they had closed the door I turned to the camera. “Mark Ward, do you honestly think that just because you said no means this is over? You couldn’t be further from the truth, I said that I would wage a war of attrition two weeks ago if you refused and I fully intend to do just that!”

I said with a grin.

“In fact if there’s one thing I regret it’s the fact that Tom’s idiocy may as well have ended his SCW Career, otherwise Christian putting him on Indefinite Suspension wouldn’t have been necessary, but still that means that I only need to focus on putting two men on the shelf before I focus on you! They’re names are Jordan Williams and Nick Jones and as luck would have it Jordan’s my next opponent!”

I said as I folded my arms.

“I will be applying the same rule I used in my match against Jamie Staggs and Fantasia, namely I will only focus on the male half of the team, as lovely as Odette Ryder is, Jordan, I’m willing to bet that Mark will give you one very simple instruction for you to follow in this match, it would have to be in order for an idiot like you to follow it, what is that instruction you may ask?”

Are you really asking me that?

“Finish what I started” and no, I’m not psychic nor will I ever claim to be, why am I predicting the future then? Because Mark Ward is a predictable, cowardly, idiot who wouldn’t know a real fight if it slammed a sledgehammer into his genitals! I will get my match with Mark Ward, mark my words, but in the meantime I shall focus on eliminating Mark Ward’s stable of idiots, once again I want to thank Christian for making my job easier.”

How much easier? I could do this in my sleep!

“Simply put Jordan, you’re a pawn and a shadow of your former self, I will win this match one way or another and there’s nothing that you nor Odette Ryder can say or do about it, in her case it’s literal since if she tried to attack me the two of you would be disqualified from the match and Christian’s precious, pointless tournament will be tarnished once again!”

And no one will give a fuck!

“Mark will want you to finish what he started but in reality there’s only one person with unfinished business that will be resolved in this match and that’s mine! Jordan may be Mark Ward’s puppet but I will personally snip at each string with a pair of scissors until only one remains, then I will let Jordan dangle from it, let him contemplate his fate, before I finally put him out of his, and my, misery. “

What’s that? That’s too dark?

“I can already see the complaints about me threatening to kill Jordan but that’s not what I meant, the only thing I intend to kill is his worthless career and once I’m done with that idiot I shall shift my focus to Nick Jones and finally to Mark Ward when I know for a fact that there is no one for him to hide behind I will strike the finishing blow and put an end to this nonsense.”

And nothing of value will be lost.

“This is getting to the point where I’m starting to repeat myself so I will try to end this promo as soon as I can, you may say otherwise Jordan but the truth is your Mark Ward’s pawn and your truly pathetic, one I win this match and put you out of commission I will focus on my true goal, winning the SCW Heavyweight Title and if I have to reduce Mark Ward to a behind the scenes role then so be it!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“Jordan, this match won’t last long, sure the Bombshells will drag things out that’s pretty much a guarantee but I will see to it that you will never see the inside of a ring again, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Jordan Williams’s career is about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image