Author Topic: Figuring stuff out!  (Read 412 times)

Offline KojiVerse

• View Profile
    • Aleksei Koji
Figuring stuff out!
« on: February 04, 2013, 05:06:52 PM »
 The scene fades with in with Trevor Irons standing in the living room of his new Vegas home that he is sharing with Max Burke. It is a modest little house in the old part of the city.  He has various items laid out on the ground,: leather jacket, a shirt with blood on it, big Elvis like vegas glasses and a parrot in a cage. Trevor stands over these items wearing jeans and an a-shirt. Max sits nearby eyeing his partner not quite sure if he is thinking soundly.

Trevor: Alright...so first man I have this leather jacket that is obviously from some biker gang. I kind of remember playing pool and winning this from some guy who was not too happy about it....

Max: Yeah and that would explain why you had blood on your shirt.

Trevor nods thoughtfully. He picks up the glasses looking them over.

Trevor: Right..yeah..see that makes sense...and at the end of that promo I cut there was an Elvis impersonator. Right? and he had these glasses...and we all know that I do a mean Elvis impersonator.

Max: That is debatable...

Trevor looks at his partner with a scowl and then grins a little bit. He throws the glasses at Max.

Trevor: Don’t hate man....you know its true. Don’t hate on Elvis just because Canada is more known for Celine Dion....you could work on a kick ass Celine impersonation.

Max: I am not hating on Elivs....but on your lame impersonation but lets move on. What about the parrot?

The parrot bobs his head from two and fro. He then squaks shrilly causing both men to wince.

Trevor: Right! So I have been thinking about that. It seems the parrot can only say a few phrases and most of them are pretty vulgar. So I figure this parrot belongs to some mean crass like gamblin lady. One of those old ladies that work the slots and he escaped...and someone became my friend.

Max: Ok first...I don’t think that is very likely. Also that bird hates you. Every time you come nearby it tells you to screw off.

Trevor: Well there is that.

Trevor flops down on the couch. He ends up near the parrot cage. The bird looks at him.

Parot: Bugger off you ninny! Die in a fire!!

Trevor shakes his head and inches away from the bird. He runs his fingers through his hair

Trevor: But the one thing I don’t know is....well man I just don’t know if I did it with Amanda.

Max: She sure seems you did, and she bosses you around like you did.

Trevor: Right but you know I am not a stranger to drinking. This is not even the first time I blacked out. I have never had sex and not remembered a single thing...

Max: What does it matter man?

Trevor stands up and starts pacing making sure to avoid the bird as he walks

Trevor: because like you said that chick bosses me around like I owe her but if all that happened between us was a pool hall brawl and a angry parrot, well shit man. I can cut her loose.

Max: Yeah but you still have a match.

Trevor: Yeah but its not true tag team. I don’t need to be friends with her. Hell Thacher hates Misty and they advanced to the next round. All I have to do it bring the hurt to Despayre when its our turn to lock up. And hope that Amanda can handle Karina again.

Max: But can you beat Despayre....

Trevor: Yeah man of course I can. Listen Despayre is a beast in the ring, and there can be no doubt about that brother. But its like I say, a fight is a fight is a fight. And Despayre is not going to be bringing all he has. I mean we are a team right and its hard for me to fight without you in the ring, but its different with Despayre...he needs Gabriel...and he won’t have them. That levels the playing field.

Max: That is true man. Lets hope the same is true for Gabriel huh?

Trevor: You’re damn right. If there is any doubt that we are the hardest working team in wrestling..you or I are going to be at the Blast from The Past thingy and a tag team title match. Things are looking up for us man.

Max: Oh yeah, I have a good feeling. Now can we please get rid of that damn bird.

Parrot: Bugger off you ninny! Shit for brains! Die in a fire!!

Trevor nods and laughs.

Fade Out
user posted image