Author Topic: {In My Head Pt II}  (Read 381 times)

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
{In My Head Pt II}
« on: February 01, 2013, 11:55:55 PM »
 {In My Head pt II}

January 11th, 2013

The sound of heavy bass drops vibrate against the plaster walls of this obscure Dubstep club as the strobe lights flash across the insane crowd.  The patrons move around in strange dance moves to the erratic music, clashing into each other with such intensity as the DJ on stage leads them with the infectious beat.  Red lights spin around on the stage along with a few scantily clad groupies, shaking what their momma gave them.  A man climbs onto the stage from the crowd and turns to face them.  As he does so, he begins moving around like a robot, being powered by the beat.  Off across the large dance floor, a few black-haired girls pick up glowing drinks from the bar.  They lean in and whisper to the bartender, giving him the hint to give them a little something extra dropped into their drinks.  They slide him a hefty tip before dancing their way away from the bar.  Over against the walls, a group of young adults pass a “cigarette” around the table, chasing it with their mixed drinks.  Up on the balcony, Giani Di Luca stands motionless in a sea of people, staring out into space.  This kind of place was not at all his bag, so he looks less than thrilled about being there.  He leans against the railing, getting antsy.

{Cut Scene}

In the interview room, Giani sits in his usual canvas chair.  Behind him is the backdrop of the Vegas Skyline at night.  He holds onto a bottled water, playing with the cap while sporting his usual joyful smile.  His dark brown eyes shine in the light against his tan skin.

Giani:  So I’m sittin’ in this club, lookin’ like totally outta place.  You got all these grungy teenagers with fake I.D.s dancing around like robots havin’ seizures, and then you got this Jersey kid, lookin’ fly as hell, clean but ya know?  I’m just thinkin’, when’s old boy gonna get here already? Hahahaha!  Seriously, any girl here that even looks half way decent is jail bait, so I can’t even game up in here.

{End Cut Scene}

Giani lifts his drink up to his lips, taking a sip as he watches at the entrance for his guest.  He is shocked when a hand settles on his shoulder, and he turns around to bat it away.  He is ready for a fight until he sees his mentor, Spike Staggs standing there in front of him.  His expression changes as he lets out his signature laugh.  Spike shouts something, but Giani can’t hear him.  He cups a hand around his ear and leans toward Spike.  Spike attempts to speak again, but the music gets even louder if that were at all possible.  Giani gets frustrated trying to hear.  He takes a few steps closer, but Spike waves his hand at it, finding it pointless to even try talking anymore.  He jerks his head to the side and then begins walking in that direction so Giani will follow.  As the two weave through the crowd, some young kid bumps into Giani and starts shouting until he sees who it is.  His face drains of anger and turns to excitement as he grabs onto his friend’s shirt sleeve.  His friend gets excited too as they motion for an autograph.  Conveniently, Giani pulls out a pen.  He looks around for something to sign, but comes up short.  The kids hold out their shirts and Giani signs them.  He shakes their hands and acts as if he is having a good time dancing to the music.  The charade ends as soon as the kids leave off, excitedly.  He catches up to Spike as they approach the “VIP” lounge.  When they walk into the room, the neon glow of the black lights shines off of Giani’s tattoo print tee as well as his drink.  The dark blue walls are decorated with lightening bolts that glow as the lights spin around.  Spike sighs in the much quieter room.  He sits down at the table in front of the window peering out into the wild club.  Giani joins him, looking completely miserable.

Spike:  What?  I thought I was meeting you half way here, G.

Giani raises an eyebrow, thinking about it for a second.  He isn’t sure how to react to any part of that statement as he simply laughs.  Hearing Spike call him “G” just sounds so wrong to him as he takes another sip from his drink.  Spike joins him, knocking back a sip from his beer.  Giani finally shrugs, realizing it could be worse.

Giani:  Well, I guess you are right.  At least ya didn’t bring me to that metal club again.

Spike chuckles as he turns to face Giani completely.  Giani looks back at him and sets his drink on the table.  Spike seems as if his mind is in a million other places at the moment which causes Giani to go off base a bit.  He looks down, upset about the lack of attention in the one-on-one conversation which seems to be a rarity these days.  Spike snaps out of it after a moment of silence.

Spike:  Sorry, it’s just so close to New Years Rising, and I can’t help but think some serious shit is on it’s way.

Giani:  Yeah, I know ya been sayin’ that for months now.  Between talkin’ about NXT being the next big thing and what titles we can snatch up, of course.  Ya know, this is just another match where you are gonna go out there and own the ring.

Spike nods his head, but he seems less than confident in his response.  Giani stares at him for a moment, waiting for him to say something, but he is only met with a bottle of beer blocking Spike’s face.  Before Giani has much time to get aggravated again, Spike puts the bottle down on the table.

Spike:  Speaking of titles… You do understand that you are basically being given the Roulette Championship, right?  It is but yet another belt to come back to the New X-Tremes after New Years Rising.

Giani:  No shit, bro.  Haha I know that.  It’s not like I’m facing Goth or Frost for the belt.  I’m facing the spoiled little arrogant piece of shit who wants to buy his way around here.  I got almost as much money as he does, but I prefer to fight for my own honor.

Spike nods his head, pleased to hear this from Giani.  Both men take a drink before returning to conversation.

Spike:  Just be sure you don’t underestimate him too much.  He did beat Goth to get that belt, whether it was fair or not.  Nothing will stop him from cheating you out of the belt.

Giani:  You kiddin’ me?  That kid was helpless until I started coaching him.  He was freakin’ useless.

Spike:  There is one thing about Hawkes… He is a lot smarter than he lets everyone believe.  He is being taught by a former student of mine who had a lot of potential.  If you take into account the state of mind I was in when I trained her, I was less than sane.  I used to be pretty cut-throat in this business.

Giani almost chokes on his drink.  He coughs a few times, lifting up his arms until he clears it out.  He catches his breath, finding it almost funny that Spike wasn’t always this fan-favorite rock star he is today.  Spike shrugs his shoulders and grins.

Spike:  I used to be quite the asshole, believe it or not.  I got tired of getting pushed to the back of the line so others could get noticed.  I got tired of being passed up for opportunities because there was a better good guy who was more marketable than a dark goth kid fresh out of the training camps.  I had to get noticed, and I had to do it in the most memorable of ways.

Giani:  Oh no, did you smack the boss across the face or somethin’?

Spike’s smile fades a bit.  He almost seems disappointed in himself as he continues to nurse his beer.  He thinks it over for a moment before placing the palms of his hands together, tapping his index fingers together.  He leans against his hands, thinking it over once more.

Spike:  No.  I did something far worse than that.  It was the only thing I knew how to do at the time, though.  I turned around and chewed out my friends and family’s throats.  I shit on everyone who supported me through my years of training.  I went off and shoved myself down everyone’s throats so they had no choice but to acknowledge me.  I won titles, respect, and the fear of the masses.  Eventually, I got on track and scored my first Heavyweight title run through GXW.  It was glorious, but it all came with a cost…

Giani:  That’s intense, bro.  How easy was it to do that?  Man, I just can’t see you doin’ that, dawg.

Spike:  Like I said, I was a miserable piece of trash, so obsessed with my jealousy over those ahead of me.  I couldn’t have done it any other way without murdering someone in the ring.  Looking back on it, I have a lot of regrets, but it was surprisingly easy…  The sick part of it all was that I actually enjoyed it at the time.

Spike tries his best to suffocate the desire to smile, but it is almost worthless as hints of the smile shine through.  He covers his mouth, but his eyes show that he is reminiscing about it now.  Giani raises an eyebrow, as well as his drink.

Giani:  That’s messed up, bro.  Completely screwed up… Hey, I kinda like this song.

Giani gets quiet as “Screwed” by Killbot begins playing in the background.  As Spike goes off into his own little world, Giani rolls his eyes and gets up from the table.  He brings his drink with him as he walks out of the room.  As the music intensifies, he begins thinking to himself.  It really couldn’t be that easy… could it?  No… Maybe?  No, of course not.  That would be terrible… wouldn’t it?  Maybe…

{Everyday I’m Shuff-ff…… Wrecked!}

GianiDiLuca @Giani Di Luca                                                 Jan 28, 2013
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. I got rid of the losers and now I'm free to fly as high as I can. Watch out SCW/NWA
Collapse Reply Delete *Favorite ***More

{I Got My Speakers on Wrecked}

Backstage after the latest edition of Climax Control, Ms Rocky Mountains is seen walking through the hallways with a microphone in one hand and a piece of paper in the other.  She turns the corner, walking up to the Men’s Locker Room.  She clears her throat, looking back to the camera with a smile as she knocks on the door.  As he waits patiently, she adjusts her posture, putting her ample bosom out for the world to see.  The door swings open abruptly as Giani Di Luca is seen standing by in nothing but a towel.  His tan, chiseled chest glistens in the florescent light as he runs his hands through his damp hair.  He eyes Ms Rocky Mountains up and down as a smile creeps across his face.

MRM:  I’m here with “The Italian Stallion” Giani Di Luca… Giani, we have been trying to get an interview with you since you turned on NXT, giving Spike Staggs the Jersey Turnpike.  Do you have anything you would like to say on the matter?

Giani thinks to himself, giving it his best effort to come up with a suitable answer.  He narrows one eye as he looks up at the ceiling, moving his head slowly from side to side.

Giani:  No!

Giani shouts out at the interviewer as he lunges forward, causing her to flinch and fall back a few steps.  Giani shakes his head in disappointment at the shocked interviewer.  She rubs her fingers over her blouse, getting the wrinkles out as she carefully steps back closer to Giani.

MRM:  The fans would really like to know why you turned on the New X-Tremes, Spike Staggs in particular.

Giani’s eyes scrunch up as if he had smelled something sour.  He shrugs his shoulders and looks into the camera as he points to Ms Rocky Mountains.  He pouts his lips out with his eyes scrunched as he sinks his back down a little to add to the squeaky, whiny voice that is to follow.

Giani:  ”The fans would really like to know why you turned on the New X-Tremes, nuhhh…”  Look, lady, do I really look like I give a flyin’ f*ck about the fans anymore?  Where did that get me before?  It put me on the path to liver failure and put me at the back of the bus.  The fans can go ahead and fuck right off for all I care.

MRM:  The fans do, in fact, sign our paychecks.

Giani:  I guess you didn’t know ya facts before ya came at me like that, ho.  I’m a former Reality TV star.  I was on some low budget version of Jersey Shore that the idiot masses ate up like freakin’ candy!  They spent five hundred dollars on a season, and we made like five hundred million.  Split that up ten ways, and that’s what I got for three seasons.  I don’t need no fans to sign my paychecks.  I’m Giani Di Luca!  So I refuse to get to answerin’ ya questions that these “fans” been askin’!  If they was really fans, they woulda stood behind me and seen that Spike Staggs is a fraud.  But since their too f*ckin’ stupid to see anything beyond the hair glue and eye liner, I don’t need ‘em.  I guess I can thank Hawksies for that one, right bro?

MRM:  You could at least give them the courtesy…

Giani:  ”You could at least give them the…”  F*ck that!  I don’t owe no one nothing, you understand me toots?  If you’re gonna be so f*ckin’ dense and keep askin’ me the same questions over and over and over and over again, you can save ya’self the trouble and get f*cked too!

Giani stands there holding his ground as Ms Rocky Mountains tries to muster up the courage to ask him another question.  She is visibly intimidated by the fact that Giani is not the person she had grown attached to along with the fans.  The usual hard-nosed interviewer is reduced to nothing as Giani rips the microphone out of her hand.

Giani:  Useless… Freakin’ useless.  Say, don’t ya got a job to do, like askin’ me questions about things that are going on in the ring?  Don’t ya wanna ask me about something that actually matters to this sideshow of a sport?  Hm?  Like, I don’t know, this supposedly huge tournament thing where men gets teamed up with broads to beat up other men teamed with broads?  Doesn’t that seem like the right kinda thing to ask a wrestler about?  The match he’s gonna be in next week?

MRM:  Yes, but…

Giani:  But NOTHIN’ tits, I mean toots!  There ain’t no better question than that, and I ain’t always been known for my brains.  How much do ya get paid?  Cause I bet I could be a million times better, and not hafta get my brains knocked in with a ring bell every week!

MRM:  Frankly, that is none of your business, Mr. Di Luca.

Giani slaps his hands together and his face turns into a bright smile.  His mouth ajars slightly as he points at Rocky.  He shakes his head from side to side letting out his signature laugh.  After standing there for a moment, in silence, Rocky leans over to the microphone to ask him what he is doing, but he rips it out from under her and raises it over his mouth as he looks up at the ceiling.

Giani:  Two plus two IS four!  See, it ain’t none of my business how much you make.  It ain’t none of your business, or any of the fans business, as to why I turned on NXT.  But it IS their business knowing about my match comin’ up on February third.  So why don’t ya get ya happy ass back on this mic and do ya f*ckin’ job, lady?

He hands the microphone out to Ms Rocky Mountains with extremely overly exaggerated panache.  She slowly takes it from his hands expecting some kind of trick from Giani.  Once she gets it half way out, she yanks it out and takes a step back.  She brings the microphone up to her mouth as she looks back to the camera.

MRM:  Now, Giani Di Luca teams up with newcomer and fellow Spike Staggs trainee, Faith to take on…

Giani:
 C’mon!  That douchebag did not train me.  As a matter of fact, I think I got just a little bit worse under his guidance.  He’s a freakin’ joke.

MRM:  He is our Heavyweight Champion, and a former NWA World Heavyweight Champion.  You can’t discredit that.

Giani:  NWA wouldn’t know real talent if it slapped ‘em across the face.  Look at me.  I started in BACW, I won gold almost right away.  I bossed there, and they never let me try for anything above my regional second tier title.  I had to move on.  I came to SCW and they treated me even worse.  I had like three matches here and I been here for four months.  They wanna put Spike out there.  NWA is worthless, and SCW don’t want me outdoing their golden goth boy.  It’s whatever.  But don’t you dare give any credit to Spike, cause I did everything I did on my own.

Giani holds his finger up in the air, literally scolding Rocky for insinuating that.  Giani shakes his head from side to side as he stares a hole through the camera.

MRM:  Fine… What do you have to say about your partner?

Giani:  My partner… See, if she was trained by Spike Staggs, then I got no chance of walkin’ away with a win.  None at all.  Not just cause Spike Staggs is a loser, but because she is makin’ it known that he trained her like that’s supposed to make her special or somethin’.  I got trained by some old dude named Teddy in a smelly basement in Jersey.  I did a lot of great things in my short career.  My only hope is that she really does stop relying on Spike Staggs and that she can be better than him.  She manhandled them chicks last week, and Vixen got lucky winning the belt, so maybe we stand a chance, eh?  I mean, who knows where I would be if I got some fake ass titties, and then bent over for Spike Staggs?  I might be the next big thing, but I earn what I get.

Giani nods his head, pausing only for a second to adjust his towel that is coming loose due to his abrupt movements.  He takes a deep breath and continues.

Giani:  I drew the short straw when it comes to partners.

MRM:  Would you honestly say that?  I mean, if you think about it, she is new like you were just one year ago when you debuted.  She has proven that she can make an impact when she fought her way to a major victory in her debut.

Giani:  She did do good, but that’s all about tits and ass.  Just cause she got a man’s build, that doesn’t mean that I should be impressed.  I mean, unless she picked up a lot more than Spike could ever offer, then I’m gonna lose.  At least they coulda teamed me up with someone hot like Amanda Cortez or somethin’.  Instead, I get Jessie Salco’s “sista from anotha mista”!  The even more cliché “rocker chick” of SCW with a special Azz n Class twist.

In an instant, Giani feels a hand tap on his shoulder.  He turns around to see who it is, with a big cocky grin on his face.  It isn’t long before that hand reaches up and slaps the smile off of his face, sending spit flying in every which direction as he grunts in pain.  The camera moves over to see none other that Faith standing there with her hands balled up at her side.

Faith:  For your information, Jessie Salco, and Azz n’ Class are seriously badass chicks, so I take that as a compliment.

Giani’s eyes widen as he stands over the bombshell, hovering an entire foot over her.  She refuses to back down, standing on the tips of her toes, getting right in his face.  Giani begins shouting, sputtering while he talks.

Giani:  OH YEAH?! THEN WHY’D YA SLAP ME?!

Faith shrugs and smirks.

Faith:  Um, because you’re the biggest tool bag in Sin City Wrestling right now, and you betta learn that we’re equals, or else I’m going to let Nick Jones kick your ass… AGAIN!

Giani nearly bites a hole in his bottom lip as he stares into her burning eyes.  Neither one wants to back down, so they stand there silently for almost an entire minute as Ms Rocky Mountains looks pleased.  She motions for the camera to get a better shot of the team standing toe to toe in this confrontation.

Giani:  I hope ya head feels better, toots.

Giani runs his finger gently over her stitched forehead as his expression softens.  He winks at her as he leans in, getting nose to nose with her.

Giani:  You might wanna watch ya step around here, cause accidents happen.  The more ya piss certain people off… the more likely they are to happen to ya…

Giani pats her cheek as she stands there fuming.  He gives her a cocky grin as he strolls off, leaving the interview abruptly.  Rocky looks at Faith and sighs as the camera starts to fade out.

{Got My Speakers on Wrecked}

{Cut Scene}

Back in the green room, Giani comes walking in.  He sits down at the canvas chair in front of the camera with a joyful expression on his face.  He shakes his head as he lightly laughs to himself.

Giani:  That stupid b*tch!  That was my interview, but now I gotta step away because that dumb broad, Faith, decided to get involved.  I didn’t even get to mention much about my opponents because Faith heard someone talking about her and she just HAD to get involved.  Rookie mistake, dawg…

Giani picks up a bottle of water and thrusts it toward his mouth.  He takes a few gulps before throwing the empty bottle behind him.

Giani:  Next thing you know, that stupid asshole, Spike Staggs, is gonna say “Hey, look at Faith.  She’s like a stray puppy, so let’s add another useless member to NXT.”  That stable is like a freakin’ orphanage for unwanted wrestlers.  Vixen is a prime example of that.  I mean, I guess Spike loves her so much because she is just like a female version of him on the inside.  Someone who is useless who just happened to catch a lucky break to become the Bombshell Champion.  Now she thinks she’s the next big thing for Women’s Wrestling.  Unfortunately, the powers that be decided to put her up against someone even more pathetic in Faith.  Now, the fans are gonna buy it, and the poor girl is gonna believe it too.  Then when she gets her ass kicked and loses the belt on her first defense, she’s gonna go crying to Spike like she did to get recognition over Odette Ryder, who honestly should be the champion over Vixen.  It don’t matter cause everyone knows the real Bombshell Champion is Misty.  So enjoy beating the crap out of my loser partner.  Make sure you savor it because ya number will be up sooner or later.

Giani tilts his head back and laughs.  He turns back around to the camera and his eyes catch on fire.  His smile fades as he stares on silently for a second.

Giani:  Now, we move on to the person I can actually put my hands on to take out my frustrations.  We get to talk about the man of the year for 2012!  Let’s all give a warm welcome to Nick Jones!  Yeah that’s right, people still kinda know who ya are.  The dude that double teamed Spike Staggs to beat him when it shoulda been so easy to take him out ya damn self.  Your record is nearly flawless cause you’re a coward, a snake, and a grade A douchebag, bro.  You cheat to win.  You’re probably thinkin’ of ways to cheat me out of winning already.  Get ya boys on the outside to tug on my leg.  Have ya girl choke me with her purse strap when I’m down.  Get ya little buddies to attack me on the outside of the ring while you play innocent with the ref.  Oh wait, one’a ya buddies just got fired for pullin’ an Andy Kaufman!  And the other one is busy tryin’ to steal someone’s girl.  And the boss man’s too busy worryin’ about NXT to give a rat’s ass about me, so that leaves ya all alone with me, dawg.

Giani focuses on the camera with a big smile on his face.

Giani:  You and me got some unfinished business.  Do ya remember?  NXT locker room?  Me and Jamie Staggs?  You, Tom, and Jordan, with Mark holdin’ the door shut?  Just cause I turned my swag up to max and the fans can’t stand that I woke up from Spike’s bullshit hypnosis, that don’t mean I forgot about that shit, little Nicky.  I remember it very well, and I plan on makin’ sure you do not pin me.  I’m gonna beat the livin’ shit outta you for that, only I ain’t gotta hide behind my friends to do it.  If anyone gets in my way, whether it be ya crew, ya partner, or even my own partner, then they are putting themselves in harms way.  I’m on a mission to prove I’m a world class athlete, and I can do it even by carrying a useless sack of shit on my back to do it.

Giani points at the camera as his fiery Italian eyes stare right into the camera.  He lets it resonate for a minute before reaching over and pressing the button to end the cut scene.

{Got My Speakers on… I Got My Speakers On Wrecked}

{fin}
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:58:57 PM by Giani Di Luca »

>