Author Topic: fablous dollar signs  (Read 371 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
fablous dollar signs
« on: February 01, 2013, 11:50:34 PM »
 Angel Kash, has not had a good time of it so far in her SCW tenure, hell far she is zero and two having lost both of her matches. Her first loss came at the hands of fellow debutante Roxi Johnson, and her last loss came in a two other compeitors in a triple threat match, the first competitor the one who one the match was trained by Spike Staggs, Angel never had such training but became a champion based on cunning, and guile as opposed to wrestling skill, and talent, and the next person who she lost to was her own cousin, Danica Jones, little Danica? Angel has been disgusted for the past two weeks, and not having a match last week has only made her fume even more. How could her own cousin show her up by winning the next week in the past in the blast tournament? Well Angel, was not one to be out done if she could not win by wrestling skill which she knew she could, she would win by her favorite mean mind games, and she had a lot she could use on her baby cousin, the biggest was her ace in the hole, which would be reveled in due time, and she plan to use it very, very soon. However, tonight she had to focus on her blast in the past mixed tag team tournament as she teams with former SCW World Champion Rage, and they will face the team of Thatcher Rex, and former two time bombshell champion Misty. So what will happen when these two teams clash this Sunday Climax Control.

scene one

Outside, in the Hamptons New York it is a somewhat warm February Day in the low fifties it is around noon time, there are many estates in the area as many people in the Hamptons are fabulously wealthy, and full of famous people the most famous resident is professional wrestler,and business tycoon Angel Kash, which the camera soon joins driving her Rolls Royce into another estate, this one belonging to her baby cousin Danica Jones, who has lived in the Hamptons her whole life, soon Angel's rolls royce parks in the drive way as she soon steps out of the car fluffing her long, beautiful blonde hair, before walking to the door knocking on it, and soon came Angels Aunt Kathy, who smiled at her, as she hugged her niece as Angel said to her in a clam nice tone.

Angel Kash: Hey Aunt Kathy is Danica here?

Angel asked in a "sincere" tone, as Aunt Kathy began to speak in her normal tone.

Aunth Kathy: Yes, shes upstairs no doubt busy with school work, so have you thought of returning to school?

Angel smirked at her Aunt, before speaking to her Aunt.

Angel Kash:Um, I am far to busy I run an empire aunt, and my career is going places, so can I speak to Danica?

Aunt Kathy: Yeah Angelina, you can just knock I am sure she will be happy to see you shes always talking about you, you know? Whats that black folder for?

Angel smirked, as she walked past her Aunt with the folder in hand, making her way up the stairs she knew which room was Danica's room, and it was wide open she was on her computer checking on something not important at all, well it was nothign with her face on it so Angel did not care at all, and soon Danica turned hearing Angels nails click, and clack against the wall Angel then shut the door as she did nto want Aunt Kathy hearing this conversation, as Danica said in her normal sweet tone.

Danica Jones: Hey Angel how are you?

Angel Kash:  Well, well, well Danica so you're a wrestler and you have it hid from Auntie tsk, tsk you know it would be a shame if she found out right?

Danica Jones: What do you mean Angel?

Angel smirked, knowing her cousin was very naive and that this would be an easy situation.

Angel Kash: Well, I have a plan, and I want you in on the ground floor of it, it is my plan to take over SCW, after all I am the only queen fit to rule SCW, and its going to involve you doing everything I say, and when I say it, its all in a contract I have drawn up.

Angel, looked at Danica before pulling the contract out of her folder she had with her, and gave it to her as Dancia read it, she was unsure  what to make of it, but Angel knew she would accept she had her ways of ensuring these kind of things went through, Danica soon began to speak.

Danica Jones: What does this contract say, like I am reading it and I am not sure if I can accept it a lot of demands such as I have to lay down for you in any match we have or help you win? Why do you want this to happen so badly? We both know you can win on your own cousin.

Angel Kash shook her head, not pleased with her cousin, however, she would use her ace in the hole that would ensure the contract was  signed,and put into effect smirking evilly she said in her normal tone.

Angel Kash: Well, either you sign that or a little bridey goes tell Auntie that you're wrestling behind you're back we will see how quick she will disown and kick you out? I can see it right now, this contract guarantees that that will not happen, and that down the line if I feel you earned it key word earned it you can use the Kash last name, but right now you are not worthy of that do you understand me?

Danica looked shaken, why would Angel do this to her, but she should know Angel only looks after one person's best interest, and that person was Angel's, Danica soon began to speak again in a low tone.

Danica Jones: Well, I guess I have no choice Angel as long as mom don't find out about my wrestling.

Angel smirks as Danica signed the document, seeing her handy work pleased Angel more than anything, and that is what this document would do, give Angel all power over Danicas career. As Angel smirked walked over to her cousin patting her on the shoulder saying in a low tone.

Angel Kash: Smart girl, now if you were smarter you would make sure you are at Climax Control this week for my match up close, and personal so I can show you a thing or two, and if your mother ask the paper I gave you is stuff to help you with you're course work got it?

Angel laughed as smirked giggling lowly as she opened the door walking down the stairs she walked by her aunt, making sure she smiled sweetly playing the part of the sweet, and caring niece she said.

Angel Kash: Well, we had a good talk I gave her something to help her with her studies just so you know what was in the folder, I got to go get ready though big match this week.

Aunt Kathy: Alright Angelina, bye and thank you for taking an intrest in visiting Danica I am sure she appreciated you're visit

Angel Kash: I am sure she did.

Angel could not help but giggle a bit as she walked out smirking, as she made her way to the car she said to herself as she entered the car in a low, sinister tone, pleased with her work.

Angel Kash: Well, that was like taking candy from a baby, Angel not only are the most beautiful girl in the world, you're the most brilliant

The scene ends with Angel laughing hysterically at her joke, showing the world what a cruel cunning bitch she was, was what Angel adored doing, and this was just the latest way in showing that.