Author Topic: One surprise down... another to come.  (Read 412 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
One surprise down... another to come.
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
 27th January 2013
Reno Sparks Convention Center
Reno, Nevada

{Moments after Ryan Kidd and Amy Marshall lost to Odette Ryder & Jordan Williams in the ‘Blast from the past’ tag team tournament.}

Laying on the mat for the few extra moment to catch my breath, I slap the mat in slightly frustration – I knew that we could of won this match, but Odette and Jordan were just a little better.

Rolling myself out of the ring toward my partner for the evening – Ryan Kidd. I give him an apologetic shrug of the shoulders, before helping each other away from the ring and up the ramp as we ignore that post match snarling and yelling between Misty and Odette.

Once backstage, Ryan and I go our separate ways as he returns back to his locker room, while I grab a bottle of water and stop and stare at the TV screens, however, before I can move on, Pussy Willows comes along with a camera man in tow.

”Hey Amy can I get some words regarding the tag match you just had?”

Asked Pussy Willow as she stepped towards me.

”Sure”

I said with a shrug, as I sucked in a lungful of air, which in turn a sharp pain races through my ribcage - this from Odette’s finishing move.

”Thanks”

Pussy smiles.

”Congratulations go to both Odette and Jordan, the better team won tonight.

However, I have to say that Odette, you are one tough competitor inside the ring and I respect you for that, even if we didn’t have Ruby interfering on the behalf of Misty, it would of made the match even better.

And when we eventually do get to face each other one on one… its going to be a great match, however, I will be the one coming out victorious from that match.

Sorry.

And finally my tag partner for the week, Ryan Kidd.

It was a great pleasure working with you, but sorry it had to end in defeat for us. Maybe if we ever are tagged together again, we can perform better and we get the win.

Amy then walks away and returns back to the locker room to shower and change before heading back to the hotel.

<Center>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 30th January 2012
Rio Grande, NJ
Home of Amy Marshall.

The scene opens up inside the home of Amy Marshall, where she sits alone in front of her laptop as she catches up on 3-X business as she tries to forget about the past few days, where she and Ryan Kidd lost against Odette Ryder and Jordan Williams but also had a small falling out with Kevin over what his ex wife had been saying.

With the loss she could get over that, however, the thing with Kevin, his ex wife and Amy declaring her love to Kevin… Amy needed time to get her head straight.  Kevin also had the same idea but instead he headed to Europe for a few days to get his straight.

Thus Amy heading to Rio Grande for a few days.

Pressing a button on her laptop, the sound of whatever was playing on the speakers stopped and Amy sat back a bit and rubbed her eyes, before picking up her cell and checking for any texts or missed called for the 6th time, Amy shook her head and threw her phone back down on the cushion next to her.

Letting out a small sigh, Amy closed the page she had open and instead visited the SCW website to check if she had a match this week.

However, before she could click on the newest card she saw this headline…

<Center>KEVIN CARTER SIGNS FOR SIN CITY WRESTLING… MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW! </Center>

”Holy shit… that sneaky bastard.”

Amy grabs her cell phone and dials his number, however, with the time zone difference, she wasn’t sure if he was in bed or out in whatever city he is in.

With no answer, Amy instead text him.

When were you going to tell me?

Smiling Amy set her phone down beside before continuing her original journey to find out if she was booked this week or not.

<Center>And in the Main Event...

SCW BOMBSHELL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
AMANDA CORTEZ and LAURA JACKSON © vs NECRA OCTAVIAN KANE and AMY MARSHALL
</Center>

”A rematch… and a chance to become two time tag team champions and make history.”

Amy said to herself, however, she was quickly distracted once again with an incoming text message.

Tell you what?

Amy rolls her eyes before texting back.

That you joined SCW.

Pressing send, Amy returned back to the card and smiled.  She then closed the page ignoring the rest of the card as her cell phone beeped once more.

Oh well Surprise? Lol.

Amy shook her head once again before smiling and then texting back.

Yeah surprise. Have fun for the rest of your trip.

Sending…

I will. \'wink.gif\'

Amy just smiled before putting her cell back down before standing to her feet, where she grabs her camera from its case before setting up the camera in a fairly bright corner of the room before pressing play from the remote.

”I have been in SCW for what three and a bit months and it has certainly has been an interesting three months.

Tag team champion in my second ever match, defended them titles a few times. Lost them to an undeserving team and now Necra and I get the rematch and the possibility of becoming the first ever two time Bombshell tag team champions.

Cementing Necra and I into SCW history.

But before that can actually happen, Necra and I have to face off against Laura Jackson and Amanda Cortez.

Which this nicely transitions to our opponents… so firstly to Amanda Cortez.

Seriously you are going to ignore me and just focus on Necra, do you know how fucking disrespectful that is. Guess what bitch I am going to make sure that I am in your face for the whole god damned match.

Hell I am going to end the match with your ugly face buried in my knees.

Then you won’t be so god damned cocky because you are one half of the bombshell tag team champions.

You know, you should be thankful to me because if it weren’t for me taking out Trish, you wouldn’t be a champion.

In fact just before I bury my knees in your face, I am going to lift my skirt and make you kiss my ass and say thank you.

At the end of the day, you are a paper-fucking champion, the only reason Laura handed the title to you, was because she felt sorry for you and you have been sitting in limbo apparently getting fit, but we all know that you were just getting drunk and being a waster.

Sorry Amanda, but you don’t scare me and I don’t even think you will scare Necra.

But hey Necra will be pleased that you are more focused on her than me, it will be quite a shock when I pin your drunken bum ass.

And speaking of delusional idiots…

Laura, I think you have been inhaling too much of Amanda’s board wax…

First off, tattooed goddesses…

I’ve dealt with so called saviours and false gods in my time in wrestling, hell I managed to disband a tag team who main ethics was rid the company of starlets… so you don’t at all intimidate me.

In fact I pity you…

I pity you because the only title win you have, won’t last.

Necra and I will take them titles away from you, take them away just like management did when you faced off against Trish and Bianca whatever her name is.

Yeah I saw that – you are just a fucking moron for rehashing some old work.

Anyway… moving on.

You see Laura, I didn’t get rid of Trish for your benefit… I did that shit off my own back, because that egotistical sycophant geek deserved it. And look how quiet it is.

Its bliss without her constant pointless drivel.

Plus you wouldn’t know about this hatred for one another, because you are too wrapped up being these dumb “tattooed goddess and we’re better than you” bullshit.

Sorry to burst your bubble bitch, you are just another regular tattooed person in this world, there is nothing special about you. The only special thing about you, is that you and Amanda will join Becky Jones and Jessie Salco in the shortest title reigns ever topped off with failing in your first ever title defence.

Now that will impress me.

Your ability to suck just like Ragdoll and Jessie Salco.

So there will be no bowing down to false goddesses with ego complexes, who think they are the greatest tag team on the planet… instead you need to stop sniffing the board wax or whatever your inhaling and watch, as Necra and I knock your sorry delusional asses to the ground and become two time tag team champions and cement ourselves into the SCW history books.

Good luck Sunday, you’re going to need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino