Author Topic: Ain't gonna happen to me  (Read 274 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Ain't gonna happen to me
« on: May 26, 2017, 10:47:56 PM »
 We see Jeremiah and Dark Tiger at the gym in Las Vegas. Jeremiah is shirtless and in his custome made MMA Elite tiger striped workout pants. Dark Tiger is in a tank top and workout pants. They are starting with the bench press and they get to talking.

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin]

So Unc. Have you and aunt Lady thought about what type of wedding that you two want?

[Dark Tiger]

She is in talks with the bosses to have it on Climax Control which is not a bad idea. We would just have to see what they say about it but enough about me. You have a match this week. We are going to get you back on top starting this week. Now that you have been on top of the mountain I know you want to get back up there.

More than anything….well with the exception of my Emme but I think you get the point. It was a thrill though. I shook up the World title scene and there will be no one to take that from me. Who they got me facing this week unc because I am ready to make my way back up there.

Dark Tiger checks his cell

[Dark Tiger]

You are facing Calvin Harris. He was the one that took out Laki at Into The Void VI. He seems to be more dangerous than before

Yeah I saw that but I tell you one thing though he will not do that to me. If he thinks he is going to take me out then he is sorely mistaken. I don’t play that type of game and he is going to find out the hard way that I ain’t fucking around.

Then Raynin and Diamond come in the gym. They are in their workout clothes as well and they come to them. Jeremiah sits up and smiles as Diamond comes to her man.

[Raynin]

Hey Jeremiah. You ready for your match this week. The way Calvin put the hurt on his opponent two weeks ago it looks like he aint playing.

Neither am I. Y’all know how I am. If Cal thinks he can do that to me then he is going to be in for a rude awakening because I am a man on a mission to get back on top of things and there will be no one to stop me. Not Cal. No one. He can get straight up fucked if he is going to roll thru me like he did Laki. He is going to be looking at a warrior that has seen and been thru war and I will put him thru war this week.

[Diamond]

That’s right mon amour. My man has been on top of the mountain and I bet its not going to be long before he is on top of the mountain again.

[Dark Tiger]

Where’s Damia?

[Raynin]

She and Dmitri are at some council meeting. She didn’t tell us what it was all about and we weren’t about to grill her on it either. Can we join yall with working out though?

Sure thing. I think it’s unc’s turn though.

Dark Tiger gets on the bench press as they continue talking as the scene fades.

-----

A few hours after his workout Jeremiah and Diamond are at the hotel room. They are getting ready to go out on the town. Jeremiah sets up his phone and smiles.

What’s up SCW Universe. Your boy Big Tiger here and things didn’t go as planned at Into the Void VI. You know what though I ain’t mad. I ain’t mad that I didn’t walk out the champ but there will be the time where I will become champ again. Until that time I could go after the Internet title and become a Grand Slam winner which is very rare in this company from what I heard. I don’t wanna get ahead of myself though. We are back in Vegas though and I know Vegas is ready for a good time and some great action.

Calvin Harris, What a way you came back to SCW huh? Destroying that Laki dude and practically ending his career here before it started. You know what that tells me? That tells me that you are afraid of change and facing new talent like a man. Me? I say to those new talent to bring it on. This week you have to face a man with the heart of a tiger and who is not afraid to kick ass like they stole something when I need to. What you are not going to do is you will not do the same thing to Laki to me. Nah Cal. IT ain’t gonna work like that.

Now I know my title reign wasn’t all that but you are facing a former World champ. You are facing a fighter and I don’t give a damn if you intend on beating the crap out of me because I will talke what you give me and I will give it back twofold maybe tenfold. It depends on the mood I am in. Bring your worst Cal because I intend on bringing my best.

Diamond comes to him and hugs him from behind.

[Diamond]

Cmon my tiger man.

Let me finish this up right quick my jewel. Anyway Cal do what you must against me because I intend on showing you why I am a man on a mission and that mission is to get back to the top of the mountain and it starts with you. You will not stop me from getting back there and I will not let you stop me. I will put a stomping on you so bad that no one will recognize you if I need to. I will stop at nothing to get back on top. Cal, the ring will feel like a battlefield when you step in the ring with me because you will go thru battle because I will take you to hell and back like you have never been taken before. See you Sunday Cal.

Jeremiah turns off his phone and gets ready as his theme plays to commercial

End RP.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:48:34 PM by R.O.A.R. »
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image